[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaghatai Khan theorycrafting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Jaghatai_Khan_by_Noldofinve.jpg (208 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
Jaghatai_Khan_by_Noldofinve.jpg
208 KB, 399x400
So I'm a fluffag and I Jaghatai Khan has always been my favourite Primarch and the White Scars my favourite Legion. So I had a theory: Jaghatai Khan followed the Dark Eldar into the warp and, being a crazy fucker, fought his way through in pursuit and found his way onto Commoragh. Some think he is being a badass BUT WAIT. This is Grimdark. So I had a thought come the End Times that are never gonna happen when we never reach the 42nd Millennium. Khan is trapped, chained up, tortured, raped, ravaged, and covered in his own blood and feces and the juices and fluids of the Dark Eldar and lots of blood. Blood everywhere. If the End Times come, he will escape somehow cuz Primarch, but he will die due to excessive endless torture and maybe die by a Dark Eldar cock slapping.
>>
he is fucking their morathi.
>>
>>48286568
He's trapped in a semi-dead state of endless pain. He'll be rescued by someone, not sure who, and need to be put down.
>>
>>48286568
The dark eldar wern't able to deal with him and they used scorched earth tactics sealing off a whole relam to keep him trapped.

Vect has sacrificed webway realms for lesser threats than a porimarch in fluff (as documented in path of the renegade).

Khan is fine.
He's just bored, trying to escape, and frustrated that the last time he actually managed to escape they sealed off the realm he broke into as well and then upped security.
>>
The white scars is built around "cut off the head and the body will die" and lightning strike tactics.

It would make sense that khan is the ultimate solo 1v1 me irl scrub primarch.
mix that in with the black library psychic thing he has that makes select people forget him when he's not in their presence he is probably just forgotten in a comorragh pit and the pit keeper is in a permamnat loop of trying to set up a match and forgetting who he has in that cage and going to check
>>
>>48287567
This sounds about right. It's the perfect way to keep a demi god out of the loop until the End Times where upon; TA-DAH...plot hole, he escapes and reunites with his chapter.
>>
>>48286568
Ok, so here's a question, Is Jaghatai Khan basically a giant white dude with a Ming the Merciless moustache or is he actually asian looking?

Also, if he's just a white dude, does he talk like Mickey Rooney's character in Breakfast at Tiffanies?
>>
>>48287657
He's pretty asian looking, yeah.

A paler asian than most irl mongolians, but he does look like one.
>>
>>48287822
Fair enough, it's just that if The Emperor created the Primarchs from His DNA, shouldn't they all look at least slightly similar. Otherwise it means that the only mongolian Primarch just so happened to land on the one planet where they all looked like him.

I call shenanigans...
>>
>>48287871

The Emperor doesnt even look like we think he does, the motherfucker can alter his appearance at will.

And due to the nature of his 'birth' he's probably got some mongolian in him.
>>
>>48286568
Typical story in Tagame Gengoroh's gay comics.
>>
>>48287871
The Emperor didn't ONLY make them from his DNA, or they'd all literally be clones of him. He probably spliced in some Mongolian DNA into one of them who luckily landed on the SpaceMongol!Planet.

Plus, keep in mind that in the older lore Emps was born in Anatolia.
>>
>>48287871
Someone gave emps the BYC
>>
>>48287887
>>48288439
Yeah I know that the Emperor is a bio mancer (I think that's what it's called) and could alter his appearance at will but do we know for certain that the Primarchs had the same ability.

You're quite correct that the Emperor was born in Anatolia, roughly 8000 BC in what is now Turkey but what difference does that make? It's not habitat that defines your fundamental appearance but genetics. All of this is moot though because, well He's the Emperor. He could look like any of the ancient shamen, a mix of all of them or maybe just like his parents.
>>
>>48287567
Nah, he's a bitch and getting raped like a faggot.
>>
>>48288569
The reason that Emps being born in Anatolia is relevant is because it means he probably wasn't (originally) white.
>>
>>48288763
Very true if we were dealing with the average man. But bearing in mind His creation, we don't have any frame of reference. Did He look like His parents? In which case, I agree, He could well look Turkish. However, this is always assuming that His parents were FROM Anatolia in the fist place.
Or did He look like the shamen that created Him? If that's the case, His appearance could be a lot harder to pin down.

All of this though, is not getting us any closer to whether Jaghatai looked 'mongolian' or not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.