[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What in the wolf did ya just howlin' say about me, ya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wolfy_russ.png (150 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
wolfy_russ.png
150 KB, 350x270
>What in the wolf did ya just howlin' say about me, ya little milksop?
>I'll have ya know i was throned the top of my tribe in the Kingdom of the Russ, and I've been involved in numerous executions of traitor Primarchs, and I have over 300 million confirmed kills.
>I am trained in wolf warfare and I am the top CQC-expert in all of the Imperium.
>Ye are NOTHIN' to me but just ANOTHER NANCY LIONLOVER BITCH-
>>
>>48282435
>I have over 300 million confirmed kills.

Deaths that happened due to exterminatus don't count towards your kill tally unless you're an Inquisitor.
>>
dude i love 1d4chan jokes the series
>>
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHNJUgat2i8
Were is the memefather when you need him?
>>
File: 0c8.jpg (122 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
0c8.jpg
122 KB, 601x500
>>48282560
Ikr. Isn't it great when you can recognize something's bad and still enjoy it?
>>
>>48282608
>isn't it great when you can recognize something's bad and still enjoy it?

good job admitting you have shit taste
>>
File: shrug.jpg (65 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
65 KB, 425x282
>>48282635
I guess I do.
Maybe one day you'll realize how fun it can be when you don't give a shit what others think about something as relative as taste.
>>
>>
>>48282716
>don't give a shit what others think
>giving someone a (you)
>>
This episode was actually better than the last 2.

Making a pillar custodes an MC was a bad idea from the start. They were funny the 1st time but they got old real fast

LION FOR LIFE DOGFUCKER
>>
So, the Emprah was Conan the Barbarian?
>>
>>48271638
There is another thread, but it's probably better to use this one as it actually has a relevant OP picture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.