[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must now design a setting with the logic and atmosphere of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 546x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 546x552
You must now design a setting with the logic and atmosphere of a harlequin romance novel. What do you do?
>>
Every male is a barbarian.
Every woman is a serving wench.
All rape all the time.
>>
>>48267493
I feel like I remember something like this already existing. The FABIO system, or something.
>>
>>48267515
This
>>
>>48267515
Yeah TG's done this shit at least 3 times now. I should save the screen cap next time.

I liked the one with the Mystery stat and so on.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48267493
I roll to kill myself.
>>
>>48267507
>All rape all the time.
I don't think you know what a Harlequin romance is.
>>
>>48267532
You mean you should save it THIS time.

Character creation for male characters and female characters is split. There's no Strength attribute; it's always just "higher than hers" or "lower than his", respectively.
>>
File: Sexy Fabio RP.png (467 KB, 1595x1422) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Fabio RP.png
467 KB, 1595x1422
>>48267590
no no, here it is.
>>
>>48267646
Well all right then.
>>
>>48267493
>harlequin romance
Ah yes, the last refuge of any late 20 something who realizes she shouldn't have put her career ahead of everything
>>
>>48267672
They're read by housewives trapped in unhappy marriages, dude. And by fans of camp and so-bad-it's-good schlock.
>>
>>48267507
>>48267672
I always wonder how is it even possible for people to not know what a halrequin is, but they talk about them anyway. I mean reading one takes what? An hour?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.