[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic: The Gathering - Flavor General /mtgflavor/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13
File: 1467817345957.jpg (835 KB, 2684x1580) Image search: [Google]
1467817345957.jpg
835 KB, 2684x1580
>Previous Thread
>>48143680

>You are a planeswalker.
>In the vast Multiverse, only you and some other chucklefucks know of the countless worlds beyond your own.

Welcome to the Magic: the Gathering Flavor General thread!

Helpful links:
>Uncharted Realms Archive
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/columns/uncharted-realms

>Planeswalker's Guides
ARCHIVE http://pastebin.com/Ttgtz6A9 (embed)

>Set Trailers
http://pastebin.com/ayJntkE0 (embed)

>Current Status of Planeswalkers:
2014: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/checking-planeswalkers-2014-06-16
2015: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/checking-planeswalkers-2015-2015-08-19

>Doug Beyer's Tumblr
http://dougbeyermtg.tumblr.com/

Reminder: Keep bait, shitposting, and arguments to a minimum--try to focus on lore discussion. Ignore chandere posts.
>>
>>48255897
The Planeswalkers Guide links are dead.

Anybody have backups?

I don't know why WotC can't just leave their articles up for people to read.
>>
>>48255911
At least regarding the Planeswalkers Guides, they seem to be accessible in the Wayback Machine, but you'll have to search for each one.

This general could really use a Mega Trove like the GURPS General has, with decent copies of the archives, since WotC periodically deletes everything.
>>
>>48255897
So what does everyone think of Planeshift Innistrad and Zendikar?
>>
File: 3.jpg (70 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
70 KB, 312x445
I just wanted to say that I think this is a very flavorful reprint. I like how its tied to a Magic plane (but subtly), how the art is depicting what the card is called, and how the flavor text is nice and ties both together.

The original version of this card has none of that.
>>
File: pokemon team.png (510 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
pokemon team.png
510 KB, 1024x699
Instead of 6 Pokemon you can have a team of 6 Magic creatures

A 1 mana creature, a 2 mana creature, a 3 mana creature, etc. 1-6 mana, one each. Only one of them may be legendary.

What's your team?
>>
Rem gets a mention in today's story
>>
>>48255897
is Sigarda the only remaining angel at all? I thought there was a card showing something of her flight.

So far it seems like she is the only remnant of her flight in these stories.
>>
>>48258133
Sigarda is the only remaining angel, period. At least as far as we have been led to believe so far.
>>
>>48257782
> Hada Freeblade
> Akoum Battlesinger
> Lantern Scout
> Munda, Ambush Leader
> Hero of Goma Fada
> Murasa Pyromancer
>>
>>48255897
>Rem Karlous is mentioned in the weekly fanfiction

Man he and ludevic deserves a card more than jace or liliana
>>
>>48257782
1 deathrite
2 thalia
3 Metalworker
4 siege rhino
5 steel hell kite
6 wurmcoil
>>
>>48258252
Hell, you could probably make a Commander set with just Innistrad characters
>Naya Rem Karlous
>Bant Thalia and her Stand
>Esper ???
>Grixis Ludevic
>Jund Werewolf that's not Ulcer
>>
File: The Hero We Need.png (736 KB, 1060x370) Image search: [Google]
The Hero We Need.png
736 KB, 1060x370
REM FUCKING KARLOUS.
>>
>>48258356
>esper
the fallen sister maybe?
>>
>>48258356
Ludevic seems more Esper. He does with zombies what that plane did with artifacts.
>>
>>48258412
FUCK

Why did the bring up the 4th angel to never mention her again. No card, no other fluff, nothing.

What was the point?
>>
>>48258506
Salt to the wound, my friend
>>
>>48258411
So he's green white right?
>>
>>48258521
And red due to his tendency to go "yeah nah imma kill it"
>>
>>48258540
>Not black due to his sheer pragmaticness.
>"But we worshipped the angels!"
>"You can worship it after I kill it."
>>
>>48258580
>Rem is the WBRG Commander
>This UR was hinting at it the whole time
Woah
>>
Is it just me or was this week's writing really fucking garbage? The stiffest exposition dump that's been shit on us for weeks.
>>
>>48258720
I also didn't like it, i was skiping whole paragraphs until something interesting would happen.
>>
>>48257964
He gets more than a mention. He apparently holds off Emrakul's madness by sheer stone-faced willpower alone, while everyone else needs spookyghost protection.
>>
>>48258720
But it has been the most erotic UR that we have seen this year

>"Will you take me in?" he whispered.

>She nodded, he smiled, and her fear was gone. She took a deep breath and he filled her nose and mouth and lungs, cold fire burning her from the inside, and she threw her head back as he coursed through her veins, every inch of her aflame.
>>
>>48258720
James Wyatt writes really average stories. He's good for expository tone-setting, but I'd actually slightly prefer a Kreines story for something dramatic like this.
>>
>>48258479
But he also makes robots powered by Geists and has a giant lizard that eats torch wielding mobs in his castle.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if his castle is capable of movement.
>>
>>48258173
According to plane shift: innistrad, other Angels in her flight are still sane and have survived the events do far.
>>
>>48258611
But then would Ludevic be WUBG?
>>
>>48258847
Definitely Esper. Maybe. What's his motivation for his "science?"
>>
>>48258720
Link?
>>
>>48258876
Probably just "FOR SCIENCE!"

Also I forgot to mention Wolfbot.
>>
>>48258852
> Dear sisters, our numbers have been diminished in this horrible madness-said Sigarda, to all her flight- If we are going to keep fighting, we need to replenish our ranks

>How can we do that, great Sigarda-asked one of the most young and inexperienced angels-

>W-well i have discovered that humans do certain t-things when they want to get more humans, so if we imitate them, that should work, n-no?

Angel orgy when?
>>
>>48258908
What if she only discovered this by looking through some Skaaberen books on anatomy?
>>
>>48257782
Guul Draz Assassin
Snapcaster Mage
Vampire Night Hawk
Evil Twin
Mercurial Chemister
Either Niv-Mizzet
>>
>>48258941
ludevic gifted her with a robotic strap on for "maximum fertilization"
>>
>>48258908
Unfortunately, angels can't into sexual.
>>
>>48258996
Not with that attitude they can't!
>>
>>48258973
>"Human, I have discovered this 'intercourse' that your kind is prolific in. As you are a male, and I am a female, I insist we proceed in it."

>"Holy shit fuck y--"

>"As I have no genitalia of my own, the alchemist Ludevic has gifted me with this 'Monstro-Dong X3000 Strap-On'. As I understand it, one party must be pentrated during intercourse. Please prepare yourself for our copulation."
>>
>>48259025
It was forged from Avacyn's spear.

Fuck the sun right outta ya
>>
>>48258996
Clearly you should visit the Snowstorm thread then, I assure you it happens often.

On second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't.
>>
>>48258521
>>48258540
>>48258580
>>48258611
He's clearly mono W. He isn't some selfish prick just because he has lost his faith. He clearly doesn't care for tradition so he can't be G. He's just a white solider who's lost his faith in his god and has retained his faith in his army.
>>
>>48258880
http://magic.wizards.com/node/1034661
>>
>>48259257
Cardwise that's boring though.
Besides, more of his quotes are on green cards than white cards.
His "I don't trust your new fancy-shmancy ghost posession" is kind of green though.
>>
>>48258506

Same reason Ormendahl was in this fucking story at all.

Filler.
>>
>>48255978
They aren't so much deleted, as the links have been changed due to them changing sites a few times. If you look for them, you can find them (but the internal links to other articles will also be dead, so you need to search for each part individually)
>>
>>48259332
White doesn't like innovation either. They have artifact hate as well.
Where your quotes are on flavortext doesn't determine your color. All of his flavor text has just been comments on things, except for the hatchet.
"lol that spider is useful for once."
"fucking zombies on fire shit god damn."
"this ugly ass dog is a good soilder."
"Giant bows work on a lot of things."
>>
>>48259025
>Oh what the hell sigarda, you are putting it on her wrong hole!
Ludevic, necro-alchemist
>>
File: mtg_combo06.jpg (212 KB, 1101x445) Image search: [Google]
mtg_combo06.jpg
212 KB, 1101x445
>>48257782
>Doomed Traveler
>Cartel Aristocrat
>Fiend Hunter
>Huntmaster of the Fells
>Geist Honored Monk
>Angel of Glory's Rise
>>
>>48259382
>White doesn't like innovation either. They have artifact hate as well.
White doesn't hate innovation. It hates innovation without a purpose. White is one of the major artifact colors in the form of tools, medicines, stuff like that. Using the kor as an example, stoneforges main role in kor society is building up the tools that the kor need to use to survive, whether it's grappling hooks or forks.
The reason white destroys artifacts is because it's destroying your enemies weapons to fight. In this case, the geists are tools that will help protect the soldiers. His reasoning for not wanting one is very green. Nothing about 'morally wrong' or any of that which would be white, but simply not trusting this new "half possession" magic.

Green is the color that hates innovation and ruining the 'good ole ways'
>>
>>48259458
oh hey, my first standard deck!
>>
>>48259486
So if he was a Commander card he'd be like a more annoying version of Gaddock Teeg.
>>
Finally , drogskol calvary found a use.
>>
>>48259528
He'd probably be:
2gw
leg creature - human solider
Reach
Whenever ~ attacks, you may have target attacking creature you control fight target creature defending player controls.
3/4
>>
>>48259638
Not antitribal?
>>
>>48259638
Nah.

Rem Karolus, Protector of Innistrad | 2WW | Mythic
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier
When you cast Rem Karolus, choose a creature type. Creatures of that type lose hexproof, flying, protection, double strike, and first strike, and can't have or gain any of those abilities.
1W: Exile target creature of the chosen creature type.
/It doesn't matter what we're facing, it all dies the same./
3/4

I would make it W/G, but I can't figure out a way to make a card like this seem green at all.
>>
>>48258506
OH BOY

THERE WAS A TIME WHERE I WAS ALSO HYPE FOR MTG STORIES

THERE'S NOTHING BUT DISSAPOINMENT FUCKER
>>
>>48259851
He could smash artifacts and enchantments whenever he attacks.
Also word it as: ... Creatures of the chosen type lose hexproof and can't gain hexproof. The same is true for ... and ...
>>
>>48258506
To demonstrate why Sigarda isn't as close to Avacyn as the components of brisela were.
>>
>>48259851
>How wizards would really do it
1GW
Legendary creature - human soldier
First strike
When you cast Rem Karlous, choose a creature type except Human, Rem Karlous gain protection of the chosen type, put x +1/+1 counters on rem karlous equal to the number of the creatures with the creature type on the battlefield

1G: Rem Karlous fight target creature of the choosen creature type, if that creature dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Rem Karlosu
3/2
>>
>>48255897
Does anybody have a scan of planeswalkers guide to Alara?

The copies I'm finding are all retardedly expensive or won't ship outside the USA.
>>
>>48260179
>protection + fight
That seems pretty weird.
>>
>>48260348
The fight would cost much more. Like 5 mana at least.
>>
>>48258996
Orzhov literally has angel prostitution.
>>
File: Deathpact Angel.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deathpact Angel.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>>48261617
Best guild
>>
>>48259528
>2W
>First strike
>each opponent spell that would cost less than three mana to cast costs three mana to cast
>2/2
Play him along Thalia, Thalia, Thorn of Amethyst, Sphere of Resistence, Null Rod, Stony Silence, Kismet, Winter Orb, Land Tax, etc.
Call you deck "No."
>>
Could someone tell what exactly the point of this damned block was. All I get from all this, is that wizards is trying to nuke innistrad in a spat between teacher and student.

Migth be biased and delusional though, since is started during avacyn restored.
>>
>>48261617
I actually would like source on this
It would fuel my fetish
>>
>>48261732
But do you include Topor Orb?
>>
File: 1460858881552.png (504 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1460858881552.png
504 KB, 919x720
>>48261777
Emralkul has to end "somewhere" and can't be killed off since using the Eldrazi as a recurrent villain has been proved to be a succesul money maker.

So instead of having that thing wandering around and spawning a new Phyrexia 3.0 faggotry (O M G this is TOTALLY PHYREXIA GUYS le infect memes invasion XD!)

....Instead Wizard opted for giving Emrakul a permanent home and getting a literally Bloodborne set out of it.
>>
File: tumblr_naei5iPyY91txx23vo5_1280.jpg (364 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naei5iPyY91txx23vo5_1280.jpg
364 KB, 600x900
>>48261777
Emrakul escaped getting killed on Zendikar
Meanwhile Nahiri is now free in modern times and FUCKING PISSED at Sorin so she dragged Emrakul out of the blind eternities to Innistrad to make Sorin suffer "Eye-for-an-Eye, Plane-for-a-plane style" since she thought they couldn't stop emrakul anyway.
Luckily the Jaestice friends and Tamiyo were able to seal up Emrakul in the moon so we NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER FUCKING ELDRAZI SET AGAIN!
The end.
In short, this block is summarized as:
No more eldrazi
Nahiri is free
Tibalt is free
Sorin is facedown in a rock
Nissa did a better job removing eldrazi like she said she would than Urza did removing phyrexia which he said he'd do.
Any questions?
>>
>>48261816
Discenssion book.
>>
>>48261863
Do you really have Stereotipical Elf druid #8923 as your waifu?
>>
I'm rooting for Emrakul now. How soon until she's released from the moon and given a proper multi block storyline?
>>
>>48261863
Your waifu is looking pretty fat there.
>>
>>48261899
Never, hopefully they forget of eldrazi as they want to do of kamigawa
>>
>>48261912
I'd prefer they forget ravinca and jace.
>>
File: Nissa header.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
Nissa header.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1120
>>48261894
I liked Nissa's personality around the worldwaker story, and during her fight with Ob Nixilis. She knew she fucked up and was trying to repent and atone for it. Right now she's pretty meh but she was great there.

Though at the moment I'm just posting that because I find the score hilarious.
Nissa's 3 for 3, Urza's in the negatives because his invention made MORE phyrexian controlled planes.
>>
File: Look at those manalands.jpg (70 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Look at those manalands.jpg
70 KB, 750x500
>>48261951
Plus she's cute and has nice joragan mana batteries.

>>48261930
I want one last hurrah of the guilds where they've teamed up and geared up for civil war.
One set where each ally colored guild has an ability that synergizes with it's next two allies, like Rakdos having an ability that works will with Gruul or Dimir
Followed by the same thing using enemy colored guilds Boros working well with Orzhov or Izzet
Then something happens and we never see Ravnica again.
>>
>>48261951
Brace yourself anon, the day of Urza, Successor of Yawgmoth shall one day arrive.

The way, mtg is written sometimes it wouldn´t surprise me if the old fucker is still alive somehow.
>>
>>48258356
I'm thinking Ludvic might be the white-less commander this years.
>>
>>48261863
>>48261951
>>48262013
>Travel to GP Costa Rica
>There was a Nissa cosplayer with gigantic tits haging out
>Pic related
>Between rounds by mistake bump into her and feel her soft tits
>Lose the next round because I was horny as fuck
>>
>>48264160
With four-color commanders, I'm wondering if they're going to go ahead and do pairs of characters instead. Not that I'd mind getting a Ludevic at all, mind you. I really want him to get a card.
>>
>dead thread

Is this Wizards master plan for killing the lore and started to cash on $40 non flavor mythics?
>>
>>48261777

I dunno, they really wanted to try their hand at Eldritch horror but it was a swing and a miss. The "horror" of what HP Lovecraft wasn't about tentacles or aliens; it was the idea that the universe was an uncaring place that was so far beyond humanity's comprehension it drives us mad. I'm not really sure you can even do that in a setting like Magic the Gathering where we have multiple characters who can hop from plane to plane at will and then fight and win against the innumerable horrors that should drive us mad.

It absolutely doesn't help Innistrad was a horror plane where people actually could fight back against their monster and they weren't even alone in that fight with spirits of the departed and even angels helping them. Eldritch horror doesn't work when people have the will and power to fight back.

So the problem with the block is that they crammed a pop culture understanding of HP Lovecraft style horror onto a plane that it didn't really fit into then, and they did it after a block where they managed to burn two more cosmic horrors to death which does take away any real sense of dread the story might have had.
>>
>>48266227

Yeah, I was not really a fan of trying to make the gothic horror plane into a cosmic horror plane.

With Innistrad's original aesthetic, shit was dark, but you didn't just take it lying down. You got up and fought back, which is still what Thalia and the Order of St Traft are doing.

Cosmic horror is "you can't fight back, and it's not really a fight at all. The forces at work here don't even know or care you're there."

Which is really not what Emrakul's doing here, at all. It's not an unknowable abomination. It's a monster trying to absorb all living things into itself, at which point it's not so much Cthulu as a particularly pretentious kaiju pretending it still fits the aesthetics of the setting it barged in on and started warping.

I also feel like Emrakul was a lot scarier when it was the floating island of silent, inexorable death that turned everything in its path to ashes and dust. The corruption angle is honestly kinda lame, especially since it means the unbeatable god-thing from the Blind Eternities can now get zerg rushed by zombies, the least threatening monster on the plane it's fucking up.

In trying to differentiate Emrakul from the other two Eldrazi, I feel like they didn't consider that they made it come across as a Phyrexian weapon more than anything of its own. I kinda liked the notion that Bolas is trying to control the multiverse, New Phyrexia is trying to horrifically unite the multiverse, and the Eldrazi are trying to destroy the multiverse, but now Emrakul's just doing Phyrexia's "all will be one" thing, and it's not even doing it well.
>>
>Old Phyrexia isn't around anymore
>New Phyrexia isn't moving around planes any time soon
>Eldrazi are finally fucking gone after 5 sets
>Ravnica is pretty much self contained
>Theros is fine unless Kruphix spills the beans about the multiverse
>Lowryn and Kamigawa won't exist until Maro dies
>Nobody cares about Tarkir, aside from Sarkhan and Narset
>Nicol Bolas is only pretending to be plotting something
>Alara's in one piece

Aside from Garruk, who's literally just one guy, is there even any real threats anymore? I feel like Wizards Creative are just writing themselves into a hole.
>>
>>48267525
Personally I expect the New Phyrexians are going to have reverse-engineered Memnarch's soul traps or some shit like that and have started spreading to other worlds by the time we next see them.
I guess the alternative is we visit one of the planes where Karn tracked Phyrexian apocalypse mud through their interdimensional doorstep.
>>
>>48267525
>They haven't rescued Koth or dropped the red and green moons on New Phyrexia like a huge artifact destruction spell yet so there's a block for that.
>Ravnica needs to >>48262013 before it can end
>Theros has a corrupt pantheon of greek gods to deal with, plus we have to pick-up Elspeth and see what Mysterious~ is up to.
>EVERYBODY wants to go to Tarkir to fuck-up the dragonlords, and Nahiri's rampage of revenge might take her right there.
>Alara is going through a World war because it's in one piece
>Ob Nixilis is empire building.
>Bolas will pretend to be involved in stuff elsewhere.
>Ugin's a lying mysterious elder dragon who might be as trustable as far as you can throw him.
They have a few plot strings to play with before they have to start making stuff up again
>>
>>48267525
There is a threath to Nahiri's asshole if someone hipotetically called Ob Nixilis freed someone hipotetically called Sorin.
>>
>>48267862
Jesus you're autistic
>>
Where are the marit laggers? I haven't seen them around...
>>
>>48268855
Dreaming, not dead.
>>
>>48267525
>>48267826
>Ashiok literally wants to send all of Theros into an eternal nightmare
>Supposed consequences of destroying 2/3 eldrazi
>Jace's abandonment of the plane he is an integral part of should have some consequences to the peace on Ravnica
>Lili has 2 demons to kill
>Jace can always just accidentally into is home plane, Vyrn
>Koth and Urabrask are not confirmed dead and could easily be leading a resistance on New Phyrexia.

Frankly they will likely be going to 2 new planes because we supposedly will be doing a 50/50 split of returns and new worlds starting at BfZ.

As for Garruk, pretty sure we resolved him for some time to come since he is now in control of himself. Now instead of killing everything he comes across, he only kills the things that seem like they'd be fun to kill
>>
>>48271868
The Chain Veil is clearly being played up as a serious threat and storyline in its own right, and I expect Garruk to show up in that.
>>
>>48257782
Six Endless Ones.

They're like dittos but hey they could get sort of better.
>>
>>48264160
>>48264450
I'm fairly certain what they're going to do is, for each deck, a new true four-color commander, a version of that combo's Nephilim with slightly higher P/T and Legendary, and a card with less than four colors in its casting cost and the rest in various abilities.
IF they put Ludevic in (and I'm right), he may end up in the last section,
I'm also fairly sure that the rest of the contents per deck are going to be a 4 color command, a 4 color land, one more four color card, the regular Nephilim, a nonlegendary creature with two color casting cost but four color identity, and then Random Other Stuff
>>
>>48276617
That would be pretty cool. I approve wholeheartedly.
>>
>>48276617
Throw in an all new 3-color wedge and a 3 color shard legend, just like how we got stuff like Vish Kal in the wedge sets.
>>
>>48259458
Ok, so what are those symbols on the triangular board behind the Cartel Aristocrat? Most of them look like guild signets, but there are only nine, the Simic and Boros ones appear to be missing and the middle one in the third row from top doesn't belong to any guild.
>>
>>48277523
Are you baiting or just legally blind
>>
File: 111.png (74 KB, 805x665) Image search: [Google]
111.png
74 KB, 805x665
>>48277541
> Are you baiting or just legally blind
No to both. Now please give an actual answer instead of pointless snarking.
>>
>>48277625
Some of the guilds updated their logos to better represent their organizations.
Here, I labeled everything for you.
>>
>>48277677
Neat, thanks. Still, why are there only 9? I haven't played during RTR, did the combine cease to exist during the plotline or something? To me it seems like omitting Dimir would be more logical since nobody is supposed to know about them.
>>
>>48277745
The Simic did cease to exist inbetween OG Ravnica and Return so maybe that was carved while they were gone.
Meanwhile the Dimir secret's been blown wide open ever since so they've been plastered all over things.
>>
>>48266227
>>48267089
>they did it after a block where they managed to burn two more cosmic horrors to death which does take away any real sense of dread the story might have had.
So much this. If the cosmic leviathans can literally be killed by a big fireball, and are fundamentally understood to any reasonable level (They're life forms from the Blind Eternities that eat mana, and by extension, planes. Boom, sufficiently understood for this purpose), it's not fucking cosmic horror. Cosmic horror is only found when understanding only leads to more horror, because the rules, if any, are anathema to our frame of existence. The Eldrazi ultimately fit surprisingly neatly into MtG's magic physics, so that's the main flaw right there.
>>
>>48277782
>>The Simic did cease to exist inbetween OG Ravnica and Return
>The evolution-obsessed guild was the one that went extinct
Sensible chuckle.
>>
>>48258506
>>48258479
can you guys tldr the article posted yesterday.
>>
>>48278078
Thalia, Avatar of Saint Taft, has rounded up the remnants of the church of Avacyn that hasn't gone full eldrazi to go fight the eldrazi in Thraban.
She teams up with the vampires of all people because they want to fight the eldrazi too.
Then she taught everybody how to bond with spirits who went full Bestow on most of her human army like we were back in Theros.
Sigarda showed up to help. Then Brisela showed up to fuck shit up.
Thalia, with Taft's help, shoved Avacyn's spear up Brisela's ass and killed her.
Before anyone can celebrate, Emrakul started to show up.
End story.
>>
>>48278133

So the spirits bonded with the humans to power up?

So thalia is confirmed powerful? If she is able to kill a fused angel eldrazi?
>>
>>48278159
The Geist of Saint Taft bonded with Thalia for a while now. So she's like 80% Thalia, and 20% Taft

The humans were weak, so the spirits bonded with them to make them stronger

And Thalia's only powerful when working properly with Taft, she couldn't even lift the thing without him. It being Avacyn's spear though, means that it fucked up whatever it hits.
>>
could anyone make up a quick tier list of mtg streamers? i just recently discovered mtg on twitch and am not sure about who is actually good and who is not
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.