[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ON THE GRIMDARKNESS OF THE FAR 41 MILENIUM THE GOD EMPEROR OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 35138541384863.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
35138541384863.png
3 MB, 1600x900
ON THE GRIMDARKNESS OF THE FAR 41 MILENIUM THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND NOSE ITCHES, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS FALLEN A THOUSAND

YEARS AGO;

MEANWHILE ON A PLACELESS TIMELESS MOMENT IN THE WARP DEPTS TZEENTCH COMES TO NURGLE SEEMINGLY HAPPY.
-NURGLE, I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STANDS FOR
-BUT PHANTOM ITCHING IS PROBABLY THE BEST THING YOU EVER INVENTED!
NURGLE WHILE MIXING HIS EVERPLAGUEFULL SOUP RESPONDS
-SOOON ENOUGH
-THE ANATHEMA WON'T STAND
-THE SUCCULENT ITCHING...
*SLUURP*
-IN HIS DECAYING BODY ANYMORE.
CRAVING TZEENTCH COMPLETES
-AND THEN HE'LL EXPLODE, DESTROYING MANKIND AND THEN HE WILL JOIN US AS A NEW CHAOS GOD!
-JUST AS PLANNED!
-NYE-HEHEHEHEHEHE!
OUT OF NOWHERE SLAANESH
-OOOOH!
-All this excitement and torment is getting me
-SO DAM HORNY
[inhale]
-Anyone of you, please ram this chainaxe deep inside me and rev it as hard as you can!
-Who in the everliving MOTHERFUCKING COCKBISCUITS STOLE MY CHAINAXE!?!?
SCREAMS KHORNE

SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE GALAXY HYPER ZEALOUS WARLORDS FIGHT BECAUSE WHY NOT? THEY WANT GRACE WITH THE GODS

THE RULES:
YOU ROLL 2D100, ANY DUBS OR 50+ RESULT IS A HIT
YOU HAVE ONE WOUND, IF SOMEONE HITS YOU YOU DIE
POST YOUR NAME AND GOD, THEN ATTACK SOMEONE OR WAIT TO BE ATTACKED, IF SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU YOU ATTACK HIM BACK, IF SOMEONE SURVIVE OP WILL GIVE HIM A EXTRA WOUND. FIRST WITH FIVE WOUNDS BECOME A DEMON PRINCE AND WINS.
USE A TRIPCODE

CHOOSE A NAME:
PICK YOUR GOD
TZEENTCH(JUST AS PLANNED): YOU ARE IMMUNE TO DUBS, NO DUB CAN HARM YOU, DON'T MATHER THE NUMBER, JUST AS PLANNED
NURGLE(DEAD INSIDE): YOU HAVE ONE EXTRA WOUND BUT YOU NEED 6 WOUNDS TO BECOME A DEMON PRINCE
SLAANESH(DICKFIGHTING MASTERY): YOU HIT ON 40+ OR DUBS
KHORNE(TRIPLE WIELDING): YOU ROLL ONE EXTRA DICE
THE EMPEROR(ATHEISM): YOU IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE RULE, THE 40+ HIT ON SLAANESH, THE BEST DICE FROM KHORNE, THE DUB IMMUNITY FROM TZEENTCH AND KILL NURGLE WITH ONE LESS HIT

[SPOILER]THIS ISN'T A FUCKING QUEST, FUCK YOU[/SPOILER]
>>
>>48255834
fuck off, tripcunt
>>
>>48255880
THATS A TRIP BASED GAME RETARD, THERE IS NO WAY TO PLAY IT WITHOUT
>>
File: tictactoe[1].gif (149 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
tictactoe[1].gif
149 KB, 320x176
>>48255900
A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?
>>
>>48256629
i don't know whyi know why, but still but a mod gave me a one hour ban and didin't delet this thread, anyway, it is fun and can be won, it is a old /tg/ game format, but yet i will be forced to wait till this thread comes down so i can post on /qst/ as i already got a warning ban.
>>
>>48255900
>>48255880
What's a trip?
>>
>>48256876
A tripcode, the #somethinwriten that you put on name. Its a safe code for identification but thats only relevant on game threads, also welcome to 4chan
>>
What episode was that one in. I don't want to look through them all right now
>>
>>48257629
12, around 2:50
>>
>>48255834
Why did you capslock for almost the whole post?
Isn't this just a dubs thread?
It may be covered by easily avoidable mechanics, rolls in place of post number and an obnoxiously applied layer of 40k, but still it sounds like a dubs thread.

I don't see it belonging here more than /qst/.
>>
>>48257880
/qst/ is for long guided quests, it's not a place for chose and roll games, thats common to /tg/.
Also it isn't a dubs thread, i mean, its simple because muh board, but its not about rollign dubs, is a simple to follow and to do game about luck until someone wins it.
Years ago /tg/ used to do that a lot, so, I just missed it and wanted to try it again

>Why did you capslock for almost the whole post?
Warhammer drama narration, its common for the w40k fanbase to write comical texts on 'gw drama' aka capital letters.
>>
>>48257010
Thanks. ive been on 4chan for a couple of months now. mainly /tg/ and uh.../d/.
>>
>>48258763
/tg/ and the weebzone is pretty friendly, just, don't go to /b/. Anyway this thread should have died already
>>
Rolled 98, 95 = 193 (2d100)

>>48255834
Alright let's do this
>>
>>48258784
i dint really plan on going to be. i also checked out /k/ but my god you guys arent kidding when calling people there /k/ommandos. waaay too tacticool for me.
>>
Rolled 44, 55 = 99 (2d100)

>>48258924
Lets do it,
>>
File: Everoted.jpg (135 KB, 748x1069) Image search: [Google]
Everoted.jpg
135 KB, 748x1069
Rolled 27, 89 = 116 (2d100)

Waiting for challenge
>>
>>48259143
It's okay, not everyone can handle being a has funz. you're from commifornia or yourope, aren't you?
But if you need help with skinwalkers, /k/ will show you how to kill them, or how to make your own bunker unnaground.
>>
>>48259446
Woo, extra wound.
>>
>>48259491
Xhallenged
>>
Rolled 76, 41 = 117 (2d100)

>>48259491
Retry.
>>
>>48259625
Im from Quebec/Canada actually. Im more of a fan of vintage weapons, revolvers double barreled shotguns, old rifles you know. stuff made with real wood and steel.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.