[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #952: Space Song Magic Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48246816
>>
File: Flowey Swaying.gif (65 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
Flowey Swaying.gif
65 KB, 600x420
If you were Jumpchan, who would you make into a Jumper?
>>
>>48255245
Taylor Hebert.
>>
>>48255245
Not him that's for goddamned sure!
>>
>>48255245
A completely random bloke.
>>
>>48255251
>Taylor Hebert
>the goddamn queen of escalation

And that was the moment that the multiverse was FUCKED.
>>
>>48255297
That was kind of the point. Who would be better to observe to find new uses for powers or escalate the situation.
>>
>>48255245
Keno would be fitting I think. Also I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not that we don't have a jump for Keno's Journey.
>>
>>48255338
Looks like the ayys mutilated your post like it was a cow in rural Oklahoma.
>>
Jump 104: Riddick
>Six of Wands (A sense of honor and satisfaction at the resolution of an important matter. Triumph after great struggle.)
>Age: 26
>Location: M6-117
>Identity: Drop-In
"Hey, wait. You're not on the passenger manifest... who the hell are you?"
"Would you believe stowaway?"
"/.../"
>Drawbacks: Too Bright (0, Mandatory), Fury of the Lord Marshall (+300)
You know, I love that I draw those tarot cards after I get everything done. Drawing a card whose meaning is flat-out Victory with that drawback means this is the best possible timeline.
>Between the Fourth and the Fifth (Free, Drop-In)
...not really learning anything new, but hey, it never hurts to review.
>Beautiful Eyes (1200, Drop-In)
"You wanna know how I got these scars?"
"You mean eyes."
"...Maybe."
>It's An Animal Thing (1000, Drop-In)
Well, I could communicate with animals before. But now? If I go back to Harry Potter, I don't have to worry about Buckbeak giving me any crap, he'll know who's in charge.
>Furyan (700, Drop-In)
"Furyan energy but not Furyan... kill the jumper! Kill the jumper!"
>Necromonger Technology (300)
Well, I seldom pass up an opportunity to add to my tech base. I wonder what sort of magitech abominations I can come up with using this sort of thing?
>Goggles (Free, Beautiful Eyes)
"Look. Look with your special eyes." "MY BRAND!"
>A Bone Knife (Free, Drop-In)
Ooh, shiny.
>Shining Kit (100, Drop-In)
Well, Jack DID say she wanted eyes like this. I'm probably the only person who can actually give these eyes away.
I'll still hold out for a pack of menthol Kools, though.
>Necromonger Weapons (0)
These may be useful, considering what I'm going up against. I don't mean the Necromongers, I'd be an idiot to engage them directly, I mean the critters that are going to come out when the lights go out.

Wait, that's a stupid idea. Why should I let the lights go out? I'm a fucking jumper.

I'm crashing this plot. WITH ALL SURVIVORS.
>>
>>48255345
So. First thing I do? Get Johns alone and punch him in his smug face. Then tell him I've got a better deal for him than that price on Riddick's head: everyone on this planet except for three people are fated to die, and he's among them. So no ghost stories about him, or any of that nonsense, because I'm going to make sure everyone gets off of this planet alive. Riddick's a killer, sure, but he's never killed a soul that didn't deserve it. He talks a mean game... but it serves a purpose, disturbing as that may be.

Then I'm going to cure Johns' morphine addiction, magic out that shrapnel, and tell him to go home to his father once he gets offworld, or at least rethink his life, but no more merc work for him. Mind tricks. Because if it works on idiots selling deathsticks, it'll work on this asshole too. At least, temporarily.

For the most part, I'm not going to mess with the rest - my goal is to keep people from getting jumpy, to go 'oh hey look I found multiple five-gallon containers of water' so nobody dies to the critters early on, and then work toward getting everyone the hell off that rock. Escape is priority number one, and nobody's going to run around killing anyone else because there is simply not time for that. Even if Riddick accuses me of being a bleeding heart, because he's way more observant than anyone else. I shrug it off and tell him that old men are entitled to eccentricity, and I'm older than everyone else on this planet put together.

Things get complicated when everyone realizes that there are many survivors ("And you make lucky number thirteen." "Thanks, Riddick. You're such a ray of sunshine.") and the only ship that could get offworld is designed for ten. Of course, a little creative rigging and you've got twelve safe seats - Riddick and Fry took the pilot and copilot seats, the rest strapped into their seats, and thanks to getting people to not waste time in a survival situation, we're off-world as dusk starts fading to dark.
>>
>>48255245
Lady Maria. I feel like a lot of Soulsborne characters would be good candidates as well, however.
>>
>>48255350
As far as Dark Fury ... well, most of the survivors left on the skiff and politely declined her invitation on Johns' advice - the Imam, Riddick, Jack and myself stayed behind on the Kublai Khan, ostensibly accepting Chillingsworth's invitation and touring the ship. Of course, I asked whether she had heard of the Necromongers, whether she had any of their artifacts in her collection. And then I showed her my Necromonger pistol.

Tragically, she didn't collect weapons, but for such a thing she was willing to make an exception. I told the other three to start heading toward the hangar, told her that I knew absolutely everything about what idiocy she thought she was going to get away with and that I found it quite hilarious, and again offered to let her take said pistol barrel-first. I didn't hear an objection from her, but then again, I didn't really give her much of a chance to object. Coincidentally, Toombs caught the second shot. After that point, since I was pretty much out of view of anyone who was not going to die, I elected to cast the standard counter-charm for people who annoy me.

The standard counter-charm for most everything is, of course, Fiendfyre. Well, except Necromongers, anyway.

So, Imam, Riddick, and Jack all headed to New Mecca. I parted ways with them after reaching it, telling him that in four years, the Necromongers would be coming unless someone did something about it.
>>
>>48255355
And I mean... honestly? The rest isn't very interesting. By the time the Necromongers became aware of me, it was painfully obvious that their weapons weren't designed for warfare in open space. Mine were. No matter how deadly these pseudo-zombies were in personal combat, well... it turns out I could take the sky from them.

Bring Sajuuk to bear. Bring Sajuuk to bear. BRING SAJUUK TO BEAR. https://youtu.be/lW2tUjB-amo

I like to think that, without certain mercs constantly on his ass, Riddick managed a few years of peace and quiet without having to dodge them and Jack learned the better aspects of him to emulate, even though I know that life didn't work out that way. At least she dodged merc work - that would have been a mistake. Riddick... well, he was busy dodging mercs, so that could have ended badly.

In the end, I offered to take him to a universe where he didn't have to run, but it was the only life he knew. I felt pretty badly for him. Before I left, I not only ended up giving Kira a surgical shine job, but I also used Sacrificial Bestowment to make her a Furyan. By that point, well... she'd grown up to be a woman, she could make her own decisions, and her hero-worship of Riddick had long since transitioned into something else.

Whether he returned it, I'll never know, but that doesn't matter. Alpha male, alpha female. They fit together. And without any Necromonger cult to tear them apart, well...

That's not my story to tell anymore, is it?
>>
>>48255245
I guess Saitama, though I might switch up the 10 years thing pretty frequently. For multiple reasons.
1) He's a pretty cool guy.
2) It'd be funny to watch him one-shot some of the more bullshit characters.
3) I might actually manage to find him a challenge somewhere by taking him out of his element.
4) In the event that he gets his spark, he's probably not going to do a whole lot with it, which means he's not going to fuck up anything I'm doing.

So, yeah, basically it might be good for a giggle.
>>
>>48255245
Guts
>>
>>48255386
By which you mean the Aggro Crag that you somehow gifted sapience to, yes?

Nickelodeon's Guts gauntlet when? never, that's when
>>
>>48255416
From Berserk, Crux.
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
>>
File: 1445783223491.png (541 KB, 765x761) Image search: [Google]
1445783223491.png
541 KB, 765x761
>>48255245
My waifu.
>>
File: SPATAHN ADMRAH.jpg (293 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
SPATAHN ADMRAH.jpg
293 KB, 1024x699
>>48255245
>>
>>48255444
I would never joke with someone who got trips. Aggro crag is my waifu.
>>
>>48255245
Terry Crews, making sure that the first jump is cho aniki
>>
File: HellsNightmare.png (460 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
HellsNightmare.png
460 KB, 940x529
>>48255245
A lot of jumps can get depressing, or lonely, or incredibly difficult, or all three.
Personally, I'd feel bad for sending anyone through those jumps if they weren't capable of dealing with them. So for me, that narrows down my options to someone with strong will, is capable of working alone for extended periods of time, and is a badass when it comes to combat.
As a final requirement, I would like them to have a strong moral center that prevents them from becoming an edge lord and compels them to do good.
>>
>>48255245
everyone except the normalfags
>>
>>48255706
Excellent taste anon. I'm sure he would make an amazing jumper.
>>
>>48255714
>>48255706
I certainly wouldn't have to worry about not being entertained, that's for sure.
>>
Someone mentioned overlord volume 10 in last thread, is that in english yet? Where can I find it if so?
>>
>>48255730
Eventually you would get bored watching constant head stomping.
>>
>>48255785
http://overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/?view=timeslide
>>
>>48255789
You don't know me very well.
I'm the type of guy who will sometimes load up a game with god mode just for fun.

Plus, not every jump is a pure combat jump.
I'd be really curious to see how he responds to a Slice of Life jump or the Generic Parenting jump.
>>
>>48255815
Thank you.
>>
>>48255829
Doom Guy will make them combat jumps.
>>
>>48255879
Doom Guy is a total nerd that makes sci-fi references while dying. I'm sure he can adjust to a normal life easily enough.
>>
>>48255251
But I hate her and her victim complex. I dedicated most of the jump just to make any of her ambitions fail.
>>
File: UyNxJiv.jpg (340 KB, 2549x1202) Image search: [Google]
UyNxJiv.jpg
340 KB, 2549x1202
Should we consider this canon?
>>
File: Snake in hat 1.jpg (48 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Snake in hat 1.jpg
48 KB, 450x338
>>48255952
That sounds splendid!
>>
>>48255948
Ironic then that all you've achieved is to validate her completely.
>>
The Westphall hypothesis is not canon. Even for fanon, there are a bunch of flaws with it.
>>
>>48255948
You do understand that a shard makes everyones lows lower and their highs higher right? I applaud her for not being a damn near psychopath when she gets her powers, had anyone else gone through what she gone through they would've been fucked permanently psychologically. Her Shard is doing most of that escalation, giving her an almost meticulous need to be in control of things.
>>
>>48255245
Mr Bean.

And no, I don't mean Rowan Atkinson.
>>
File: WIENER.png (104 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
WIENER.png
104 KB, 500x448
Hey, /jc/, what's the first thing you did when you realized you could do anything?
>>
>>48256084
I've noticed thread seems to have a lot of people who hate other people with perceived victim complexes for some reason. I've just put it down to a common quirk in /jc/, much like how CYOA gen is obsessive about little girl options.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>48256123
Nothing.
>>
File: iridion.png (10 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10 KB, 450x450
>>48256123
When I realized nobody could stop me from shoving things through my warehouse portal and how totally quick and easy it was, I stole a bunch of food and then ate until I got sick.
One of Kaoru's Inukami pack held my hair back while I puked.

In retrospect they were really nice about it, but then I had to work off the debt for all the food I stole.
>>
>>48255952

Aside from what >>48256055 mentions, that's not even the most recent version of it.
>>
>>48256123
Went mad with power, turned into a giant snake, was defeated by a group of meddling young magical girl princesses and their little dog too.
In hindsight, should have picked up more mental defences before going to a setting where drugs are easily available and poisoning your enemies is a time-honoured method of promotion.
>>
>>48256123
I made a razor-sharp sphere, just to say I did.
>>
>>48256236
What's so difficult about that?
>>
>>48256123
Ran a whole in the wall diner!

Admittedly it was because I realized this after a pretty harsh Jump and I didn't want to be a hero for a decade. So instead I was random wise old sage who made really damn good food.
>>
>>48256253
*hole in the wall
Fucking hell, I cant type.

Anyways are there any Jumps that give a garden expansion to the warehouse? I thought about using genesis from DND, but that requires me to remake the demiplane with each new jump.
>>
>>48256123
I Had A musical number.
>>
>>48256263
Atelier Arland has a pretty nice one.
>>
>>48256263
The Sims 3 has a warehouse addon that specifically gives you a garden, and I think a pool as well.
>>
>>48256275
Sweet, thanks

>>48256269
I know nothing about Atelier Arland; google tells me its RPG and the Jump itself is one of the super long ones

On a scale from 1 to 10, how dangerous is the Jump for someone with less then 20 jumps? and a focus on crafting
>>
>>48256236

So basically, like the Phantasm movies?
>>
>>48256303
One. It's a slice of life game series, very calm and peaceful. There are monsters, sure, but no world-ending threats, and the people in charge of protecting the civilians are very good at their jobs. So long as you don't go looking for trouble, you won't find any. As for being a crafting-focused jumper, Atelier Arland is great for that. The Atelier series is all about crafting, so the jump has so very many good things for crafting with. Seriously, you're going to lament your limited budget, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
>>
>>48256123
I traveled through my mindscape via Astral Layers from Psychonauts. I kept traveling, passing by my other selfs. I stopped when I reached my origin, my pre-jump psyche, and all of it's alterations throughout my years of life.

I was as nervous as ever, fear ran through my veins as I asked my past selfs if they were happy with how they turned out, that I'm so sorry if I let them down, tears everywhere. I pleaded that I would change if they said they were unhappy.One of the things I never wanted to stop being was me.

They said they couldn't have wished for it to go better,my 7 year old self thought I was such a cool superhero, my other psyches from other jumps gathered around clapping for both me and each-other. I could'nt stop crying tears of joy, relief. I'd finally faced myself.
>>
>>48256146
I never really got it either. I mean in Taylors case it's straight up untrue. Towards the end when she meets Emma of all people she never once played the victim card, to Emma,one of the causes of Taylor being who she is. She doesn't play victim when Clockblocker drills her with questions pre-echidna.
>>
>>48256446
Yeah, Taylor's problem isn't her victim complex, that goes away soon enough. Her problem is her rank hypocrisy. She's quite an awful person, and refuses to acknowledge it. It's everyone else that's bad, if they just listened to her and did what she said then maybe she wouldn't have to go to such extreme ends. And in her defense, yeah, a lot of people she's opposed to are pretty bad. But that doesn't excuse the bad things she herself does while justifying it as necessary.
>>
>>48256546
Actually she admits that she did horrible things in her cape career and admits if she could go back she'd change in an instant, she explains this to Doctor Mother when she hears of all the shit they did and are excusing themselves of. Not only that, don't forget she was constantly being manipulated by Cauldrons plot-device level precog.
>>
>>48256595
Yes, at the very end of her character arc, and it's that realization that in my mind keeps her from falling firmly into the villain camp. But for the majority of the plot she's in the mindset that when her enemies do something wrong it's a horrible transgression, but when she does something wrong it's necessary. See her outrage at Tagg violating the "unwritten rules" when she's already created the situation that the rules are meant to prevent, thereby rendering following them actively detrimental to the PRT. She's really bad at considering how other people might react to her choices outside of a tactical perspective. Which in many ways is understandable, she's a teenager. Possessing a self-centered world view is what teenagers do. But most teenagers aren't ruthless warlords, and that makes her situation a little harder to forgive.
>>
Any ideas where a person could get some really good precognition? Like see forwards forever and such?

What about postcognition too see the past?
>>
>>48256639
Again, as much as I know you don't want to hear it. Don't forget that all this escalation that she does is part of her Shard and they genuinely fuck with peoples heads. Don't forget it was the PRT that is partly responsible for Taylor as well, she never got justice because Emma, the cause of her locker incident, was part of the PRT and was of use while in the school, so they didn't really investigate. I get what your saying, but Taylor had a tough as fuck life and cape career, her less-than-heroic tendencies can be forgiven in a way, but not ignored.
>>
>>48256698
It was Sophia that was in the wards. Taylor thought no one did anything because Sophia was an athlete and Emma's dad was some hot-shot legal guy.
>>
>>48256704
>>48256698
This taylor chick sounds like a whiney cunt.
>>
>>48256704
Oh shit my apologies, I always mix those two up.

She did originally think that. But while I don't have a Word of Wildbow to confirm, it could easily be that the Piggot wasn't so keen on having an investigation that could lead to Sophia, the bitch who's kinda keeping the gangs in the school in line, being in trouble. I mean she's seen using obviously lethal weaponry and the PRT does shit.
>>
Are ffxiv crystals made of magic or do they just contain magic?
>>
>>48256340
Sweet! Thank you for the info.
>>
>>48256244
Spheres are perfectly round and have no edges to them. If it has an edge, then by definition it isn't a sphere.
>>
>>48256721
...It never went to Piggot, she would have flipped her shit at that. As for the lethal weaponry, she was only seen using that by the PRT before she was grabbed and tried for it, then stuck in the Protectorate on probation. After that, the whole bullying thing basically died off for months, and Shadow Stalker kept her lethal stuff well hidden (Grue incident aside, but who would take the word of a team including Tattletale?)
>>
>>48256698
Sure, the shard has some of the blame, I'm not arguing that. But Taylor having a rough life doesn't excuse her actions. Provides context, yes, but there's only so much your sob story can justify. If Taylor decided to turn over a new leaf and become a hero at the point where Coil revealed his plans for Dinah, then I'd be fine with it. But instead she didn't stop until she had kidnapped one PRT director, murdered another (he was a villain, but the PRT didn't know that at the time), extorted the mayor into giving over control of the city to her by torturing his son half to death in front of him, delivered a "compromise" that consisted of saying that the PRT would have to completely undermine their mission and give her everything she wanted, killed the director of the PRT, and even then had to be forced to stop instead of continuing on committing crimes. At that point even the shard stops being a good excuse, since there are plenty of other parahumans that are acting more morally than she is. Eventuallyt she has to face up for all the bad shit she's done and own it, not pass the blame off to others. And she does! That's great, I love that part of the story, where she finally acknowledges her responsibility for what she's done. This isn't meant to be some rant slamming on Taylor. She goes through a great arc as she develops as a moral agent. But I think you have to acknowledge the bad for the good to have any meaning.
>>
>>48256842
Nonsense, a sphere is made of nothing but edges. Certainly a mathematical construct of a sphere is round, but the actual object is covered in sharp points.
>>
>>48256758
I might be thinking of the wrong game, but aren't there crystals that have run out of magic? So they'd be physical items that store magic, rather than solidified magic itself.
>>
>>48256903
From what I understand when the crystals dont have magic they kind of explode so it is hard to tell.
>>
>>48256862
The same PRT director that let a person who commited manslaughter would have flipped her shit at lethal weaponry? >>48256874
In that aspect, your totally right. I was under the impression you thought she was a villain even after her character arc, that was my mistake.
>>
does Demon Souls have any good waifus/companions?
>>
>>48256927
It's fine. I probably wasn't conveying my point well enough. I'm just glad we've managed to debate our points in a way that's left us both satisfied from the encounter.
>>
>>48256874
>killed the director of the PRT
If you mean Alexandria there, there was both pretty extreme provocation there (hunt down and murder her friends one by one? Eeesh) and at least partially Alexandria's doing; cutting off her air was basically the only way to slow her down, and once she'd flown out of range Taylor couldn't exactly say "ok, she's unconcious now, I've made my point, time to let her breath."
Totally agree about the rest, though (and also, pointing out that the shard mind dickery thing is way overblown; Scion's perspective chapter notes that Shard influences vary, and WoG is that a big part of the "influence" is just people who have particular mindsets and ways of looking at the world being picked, and then the superpowers coming after a really shitty time).
>>
>>48256944
Which is a rare thing in these threads.
>>
>>48256944
Nah, I'd blame myself. I focused too much on the debate that I missed what you accurately conveyed, and for that I apologize.
>>
>>48256950
I do mean killing Alexandria, and I think it's crossing the line even with the extenuating circumstances. After all, Taylor's fine with using just as extreme a provocation to get her way in negotiations. It's pretty hypocritical of her. But then again, that's kind of the point. A big theme in Worm is that Taylor is "not so different, you and I" with pretty much all of her enemies (seen most strongly with major threats like Jack or Alexandria, but you can extend it all the way down to her bullies having some strong parallels to her friends in the Undersiders). And it's not a coincidence that killing Alexandria is the point where Taylor starts trying to turn her act around. Where she realizes that the way she's been acting is kind of shitty, since she's seen how she reacts when faced with the same thing.
>>
>>48255245
Me!

Which lends some credence to the idea that the benefactor is just a version of myself who has been through a chain as I would always send me and I doubt anyone else would.

Probably friends and family as well.
>>
>>48256927
>The same PRT director that let a person who commited manslaughter
Who let a person who was arrested for *nearly* killing someone while trying to do a stupid but totally expectable stunt from a teenage vigilante with superpowers, with strong character references by respectable members of the community who could testify she had nonlethally saved them from gang members, in a setting where the villains outnumber the heroes significantly and a city where it's even worse, was accepted as a probationary (as in, "out of juvenile detention on probation") member of the local superhero training group rather than be sent on the fast track to becoming yet another villain, you mean.

> would have flipped her shit at lethal weaponry?
Would likely have flipped her shit at Sophia's bullying campaign, I said, for all kinds of reasons (though the lethal bolts would have been and indeed later proved to be just as bad, for much the same reasons): personal dislike of parahumans fucking with normies, disregard for her authority, breaching the probation agreement with the PRT, risking an absolute fuckton of bad PR both for the PRT (and thus her and her budget) and for Parahumans in general...
Never mind that a black girl bullying a white girl was probably fucking great for the school's Empire recruitment.
>>
File: goat.png (1 MB, 1777x951) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
1 MB, 1777x951
>>48256123
Sort of reoccurs every jump when my jumpself merges with my backgroundself.

Half of me remembers/realises that they can basically do anything every decade.

There's always an excessive bout of maniacal laughter.
>>
>>48257086
>>48257123

You know, now Im curious: who else has a benefactor that is something else other than Jumpchan and how do you treat the background histories?

My Jump is run by Professor Benefactor. A well meaning entity that is building a council of sparked persons and I am but one of one hundred.

As for backgrounds I treat it as a reincarnation of myself that is locked in a dream state until the start of the Jump.
>>
File: ragnar sad.jpg (387 KB, 1280x749) Image search: [Google]
ragnar sad.jpg
387 KB, 1280x749
Has there been a moment that you have lost a comrade too dear to you, one that you could never brought back no matter what you do, that it broke you? I'm not talking about losing your beloved or one of your children, but someone that you even got a deeper connection. Someone that you knew you could trust with everything that you got.

Even worse, have any of them rejected resurrection/immortality?
>>
>>48256678
The Eldar jump has one however it locks out other choices in the jump.
>>
>>48257173
Companions respawn and it would be impractical to have anyone else as your confidant
Jumpers are kind of insulated from that kind of tragedy.
>>
File: bill dreams.png (673 KB, 700x1071) Image search: [Google]
bill dreams.png
673 KB, 700x1071
>>48256123
Stopped being a murderhobo with a great lust for power. Then started to fuck around with people and laugh at their expense. As I realized that I will find no equal in my existence.

>>48257171
My Benefactor is just another version of me (not necessarily future me), that it's spreading and empowering myself all over the multiverse. I'm like a disease.

For what other reason would someone as me would get such a chance to gain unlimited power?
>>
>>48257194
This could happen in early Jumps. Or maybe in Jumps were you stay more than one decade in a single place. Life's strange.

Ten years is more than enough for a regular human to form an everlasting friendship.
>>
>>48257194
>it would be impractical to have anyone else as your confidant

>Not making friends everywhere you go
>Thinking the fact that your time together is limited makes it any less important
>>
File: Hey kid wanna puge.jpg (128 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna puge.jpg
128 KB, 1024x724
>>48257222
Well, I rolled Orre in pokemon and pissed off the mafia. I don't know what happened to my parents after I booked it out of the town.

I kinda miss Batou from Ghost in the Shell, though the relationship we had was one built on false pretenses on my part. He's not dead though.
>>48257259
I have friendly acquaintances sure, but no one that I'd trust my secrets too outside of my companions.

After you go to 40K and become a living saint the only other people who are going to get you are other living saints. And there is also the fact that developing ties would push you towards staying in the universe and ending your chain.
>>
What is a set of power combinations in the Marvel jump that would give me the same abilities as a gauna from the manga Abara?
>>
>>48256758
Grown via aether, contain aether, just sorta stick around after their aether's depleted.
>>
>>48256995
They knew Alexandria was at least somewhat responsible for the Case-53s and that she had been leading a double life as the head of the PRT. Taylor thought that Alexandria was murdering her friends. So I don't think you could really argue killing her was crossing the line at all.

I don't think killing her was anywhere near as bad as say, holding an entire bank hostage with black widows to everyone necks or what she did to Triumph.
>>
>>48256123
That has never happened for me.
>>48257173
Nope.
>>
File: bidoof.png (113 KB, 309x327) Image search: [Google]
bidoof.png
113 KB, 309x327
>>48255245
A bidoof.
>>
File: daffy duck3.jpg (13 KB, 400x481) Image search: [Google]
daffy duck3.jpg
13 KB, 400x481
>>48255245
Daffy Duck. Death would not be an issue, just greed and rage. It would be hilarious.
>>
File: so this happened apparently.jpg (63 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
so this happened apparently.jpg
63 KB, 534x401
Retcon: Teen Titans

16 years old
Half-Demon 1000
Mystery
Metropolis
Cambion Physiology
Empathy 1050
Aerokinesis 1150
Telekinesis 1250
Probability Manipulation 1550
Holographic Disguise Rings 1600
Annoying Super-Team 1500
Coveted 1300
Overheating 1000

Retconned my Teen Titans build in light of the changes/combination options and realising a lot of the stuff I took I now have better versions of from elsewhere.

Rolled Metropolis which should be fun. Might go bother Clarke at work.

Took the speed and durability options before in this jump so I could retcon my DC build and pick up a lantern ring. Now I'm retconning that as I have better versions of the things I took before between Arrowverse and X-Men.

So I'm no longer a demonic athlete and I'm now a demonic drop-in. Picked up Empathy for the combo which lets you alter people's emotions.

Aerokinesis as I don't have a lot of wind stiff and I had 100 CP left.

Telekinesis because of the combo which lets you manipulate microscopic matter and throw more junk.

Probability Manipulation which makes me more annoying and I was always sad to miss out on before. Figure this + Aerokinesis makes me ridiculously irritating to fight.

Drawbacks are the same, difficult but surmountable. Probably less of an appealing prospect to possess than Raven due to having quite a few anti-possession perks. Coveted is resolved with a bit of super detective work and a murder. Annoying Super-Team would be worse if I actually had any plans for them to muck up. Overheating means I'm probably going to want to live up a mountain or something, not entirely sure whether it applies to out of jump powers as well.

Also there's a couple of typos in this one. Has the word "batty" instead of "battery" in point 13 of the notes and misspells different in the Location box.
>>
>>48257566
And just realised Clark Kent has no e.
>>
>>48257566
It's sad that Teen Titans GO is somehow a better show than PPG 2016.
>>
>>48257584
> PPG 2016
I prefer PPG Z as a shity reboot.
>>
>>48255245
Mmm... My Ferrets... Ranma, My Best Friend, Hugh Grant, or Hermione Granger
>>
>>48255245
I'd have a hard time choosing. Some of the best candidates are people who'd obviously refuse, and some people who wouldn't refuse just aren't worth it.

Eventually, I'd just pick up someone who somehow knew about me anyway.
>>
>>48255245
Avery Johnson.
No particular reason other than I think it would be funny.
>>
>>48256263
The Fountain gives a meditation garden and a biosphere
>>
File: sleepyjudd.gif (986 KB, 343x247) Image search: [Google]
sleepyjudd.gif
986 KB, 343x247
>>48256123
I slept... without having nightmares.

And when I woke up, I remembered what my dream was about!
>>
>>48256123
For several years I was completely paralyzed by the idea of all the shit I could do and I felt like I was somehow wasting my potential by not applying my whole potential to everything. Then I started poking and prodding, tentatively applying my powers to see what would happen, and very slowly built up confidence from there.

A couple of centuries down the line and I'm still not certain what I'm even supposed to be doing 98% of the time. So I just do whatever I want at the moment and deal with the consequences as they come. I just whittle away my unlimited power and lifespan by fucking with people and unleashing unspeakable forces that the world is unprepared to deal with for the sake of entertainment.

The more I jump the more I begin to realize why Jumpchan does what she does.
>>
>>48257171
My jump is run by The Boss (no identity, but not jumpchan) Just this guy you know. Backgrounds are just aspects of me preincarnated into the world.
>>48257183
Become Kwzatz Haderach in Dune
>>
File: eldar.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
eldar.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>48257171
>remembers what happened to the last roll-chain that had someone besides Jump-chan running it

Hahahahaha. That's funny. You're funny.

Anyway I was going through rollchain ideas and I narrowed it down.

>A Farseer being tossed around for the amusement of either Cegorach or Slaanesh, nobody knows which

>The previous Jumper saved the Cursed Children, but got eaten by a Drawback the very next Jump, so one of them's taking his place now

>A seal. No, really, it's just a seal.

>A Duel Academy student decides to become the king of games in ALL worlds
>>
AncillaAnon, I'm on Rizon and should be on on-and-off until about 7pm New York Time tonight. Do you happen to know which Anon was the third person working on a GUP jump?
>>
>>48257928
>A Duel Academy student
This.
>>
>>48257928
A seal
>>
>>48257928
Seal that deal
>>
>>48258031
>>48258377
>>48258388
Why_Not_Both.girl
>>
>>48257928
Duel Academy sounds top
>>
>>48255245
Probably Invader Zim. Partly because it would amuse me. Partly because I'm genuinely curious how long it would take him to "grow up" or if his attitude is something ingrained in his faulty genetics.

>>48256123
I changed my diet to include roughly 80% sweets. Metavore was such a great purchase.

Admittedly, after a few decades I pretty much obliterated my sweet tooth, but it is really nice not to have to watch what I eat.

On a more serious note, when I first realized it, I transformed my Junkmail Dragon into a 40K-style suit of Power Armor. I found this vastly more amusing that my Companions did.

>>48257173
I run under the "Companions don't respawn" side-rule, so it has actually happened to me. Alien was a horrific experience where I had to watch all but two Companions die in gruesome ways. I managed to resurrect them in the next Jump, but I went mildly insane over the intervening duration. Maliumpkin accepted resurrection, but immediately went back to Underland, which was heartbreaking in it's own way.

>>48257171
I refer to mind as a Jump Coordinator, because when this all started it kept shifting between forms so rapidly that I could hardly see it as anything more than an amorphous blob. The shifting started slowing down as the Jumps progressed until finally it was just down to a few, mostly humanoid, forms. Shit got weird recently when it finally was stuck in just one form, had a full blown mental breakdown when I threatened to quit, and confessed I was the last of the Jumpers it was overseeing. I've got a full write-up I'll be posting when I start tossing up builds again.

Backgrounds are basically secondary sets of memories, like a second partition on my brain. I can access them, but over the Jumps I've learned to mostly separate out their emotions from my own.
>>
>>48257928
Seal.
>>
Work week has been absolute hell. Expect a WIP or updated Worm chapter this weekend to compensate.

Btw, Diclonius vectors in Elfen Lied spread the virus, turns out. Is it smarter to make this controllable for Jumpers or sterilize it post-jump?

Nana's Everday Life will be a +0 drawback. You can derail it at your leisure.
>>
>>48258817
>1st spoilers

The latter, probably.
>>
>>48258817
Probably better to sterilize it. The people who really want a living sample of the virus will find other ways to get it anyways.
>>
>>48258817
The real question is how much fun can we have by hitting Resident Evil and importing the virus there afterwards.
>>
File: 1456919132310.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1456919132310.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>48258925
>mfw
>>
File: Sniper wut.gif (141 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Sniper wut.gif
141 KB, 300x168
>>48258925
Dear all the various gods...

>>48258975
Save some for the rest of us Red! I think we're going to need it!
>>
File: 1432412128390.gif (847 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
1432412128390.gif
847 KB, 300x204
>>48259006
Never. This is the price of my hubris.

>"It's just a virus table. I think I did a good job making sure the table didn't break anything. What could possibly happen?"
It's this. This happened. I made my bed. It's time for me to soak it in booze, and lie in it.
>>
>>48258817
Controllable. Id like to have the option of keeping it at least.
>>
>>48258817
>>48259105

You could make it free in-jump, but like 300-400cp to keep it afterwards. Otherwise, I'd recommend just sterilizing it.
>>
>>48259054
just remember, it's not a bug, it's a feature.
>>
>>48257171
My Benefactor is the Conductor of the J-Express, known for playing a mean game of yu gi oh and recklessly barreling through the infinite multiverse with no brakes. I've been debating whether my backgrounds are somethnig like Kamen Rider Decade where I just am sort of given a role in that universe and have no real memory except of a few basic skills or if it's something like where I'm given an ID card that I can tap into for the proper skills of my role and that I'm more or less just "in the system" with no family or friends from the background.
>>
>>48259054
>>48259165
Watch as he fucking nerfs the RE table into the ground because someone had the audacity to be creative in his jumps. There's a reason no one talks about his jumps or makes builds for them.

Going to be the same thing once Red pushes his bullshit on the Worm "update".
>>
File: b8 m8.gif (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
b8 m8.gif
105 KB, 400x400
>>48259234
gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>48259321
Don't feed it.
>>
>>48259321
Report and ignore.
>>
>>48258925
>>48258975
>>48259006
>>48259054

I don't really see the big deal. Sure vectors are weird invisible immaterial psedo-telekinetic arms that can cut things, but you can already make a virus that grants telekinesis just using Resident Evil.

Sure theirs also the potential apocalypse caused by the Diclonius virus spreading do to the infertility issue (assuming artificial methods can't be developed or won't work), but the potential damage is a lot slower than a mutant zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>48257584
I can agree that PPG 2016 is worse then GO, but I think that Teen Titans was the better show, making the betrayal hurt all the more.
>>
>>48259393
This anon has it right. It takes a generation for the damage the virus does to truly begin, shorter than most jumps. Diclonius children can fuck with the world at large, especially if they end up being discrimination targets.

Of course, I imagine some science jumpers will find ways to tinker with it...
>>
>>48259393
>Diclonus

>"I have horns, neat"
>"I also have psychic powers that can kill dozens of people, even as a small child"
>"why does everyone want me dead before I kill them"

I mean, I get it, prejudice is bad, but you'd think eventually someone would understand that "oh hey, they're afraid of my horns because they mark me as having powers that would let me rain death upon them without lifting a finger. They're never going to trust me, knowing if I ever get angry enough, thousands could die before the military arrives to stop me. Maybe I should leave them alone?"
>>
>>48259393
eh, that's what genetics and geneforging are for, taking cool genetic things and making them better(in whatever way makes them better from your point of view). Just make sure you have the skills to not turn a useful virus into a plague(unless you are trying to do that).
>>
Alright, throwing this wip up in here for opinions. I'm nowhere near done but I need some outside opinions. For those who are not in the know, it's for Ben-to, an anime about people who brawl over discount food like this:
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_-t9__D98O0

WIP here: http://pastebin.com/J4nYad2f
>>
>>48259508
By the time they're old enough to grasp that, most Diclonii are fairly psychotic anyways.
>>
>>48259508
Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, though. If you treat a child like they're going to snap and kill you at the slightest provocation, ostracize them, and try to kill them, then maybe you shouldn't be surprised when they break down and go on a killing spree.
>>
>>48259508
>>48259589
This jump sounds like it's going to replicate my Black Bullet experience.
>>
>>48259589
And yet it's inevitable for the same reasons as the following.

>"Don't kill that baby Black Dragon, it's just a kid!"
>"It's already CR 3!"
>"So?"
>"So it could already kill people who know how to do magic! It just hatched ten minutes ago and it can already kill an entire peasant village by itself!"
>>
>>48259606
Let me guess, you burned everything?
>>
Riddick

28 years old
Necromonger
Beautiful Eyes 200
Inspirational 400
Natural Born Leader 800
Resilient
It Shall Be Done M'Lord 900
Necromonger Technology 1100
Prophet of the Universe 1400
Goggles
Necromonger Weapons
Necromonger Mask 1500
Companion Import 1550
Leeroy: Holy Man, Knowledge of the Faith, Inspirational 100, Natural Born Leader 300, Elemental (Fire) 600
Too Bright
Wrath of Furya 1250
Fury of the Lord Marshal 950

This jump really needs some 50 CP options, you can be left with 50 CP if you buy a single companion import.

Went Necromonger and proceeded to buy all the Necromonger options plus a spooky mask. Honestly could have gone another way given the capstones but I figure Prophet of the Universe seems a better physical boost than the Furyan option and the soul stuff is weird and pretty interesting. Necromonger Technology is a no brainer and It Shall Be Done M'Lord is a nice little 'nobody suspects you' sort of thing.

On top of this I got some of the ridiculous gravity weapons that I can now make.

Non-Necromonger stuff includes the two perks in the Holy Man tree that make you a great and inspirational leader and spooky Riddick eyes which I don't need but think are pretty neat. Probably going to come to regret wasting what is effectively 300 CP given the mandatory drawback on something I don't need but, eh, sometimes you've just got to go with your gut.

Companion import made my companion a Holy Man because he has far less elemental nonsense than I do.

Drawbacks means I'm going to be fighting off Riddick types (and possibly Riddick) as well as my Necromonger former comrades. Also seems like you can just kill the top Necromonger and that whole drawback is sorted out.

Probably going to go full space empire in this one, start the Newcromongers who are all about being really chill.
>>
What are they limits on the Not an Owl species option for Guardians of Ga-Hoole?
Just extant species, right?

I wanna be an Argentavis sooo fuckin' bad.
>>
>>48259621
that peasant village excuse is just that, an excuse. Just look at the commoner's bane, also known as the house cat.
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254 KB, 500x514
>>48259640
Nope, I had to slaughter my sisters for the sake of the survival of the wider human race. It's colored a lot of my chain since even if I don't have an overly negative chain. It's just informed a lot of my attitudes about humans and the greater good.
>>
>>48259680
>implying the house cats haven't already manipulated everyone into seeing them as no threat

They have 7 CHA, which is about as much as most of the Commoners they'll meet. Any Diplomacy check between them will be even.

That, and cats are cute, giving them circumstance bonuses.

The cats have already won.
>>
File: 1408048181273.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1408048181273.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>48259529
>that anime
Finish this quickly you glorious mother fucker. I hunger for them sweet, sweet, discounts.
>>
>>48259529
>Ben-to
That's a hilarious story and I'm glad that someone is working on it. There really isn't enough here to comment on. There are some fleshed out things, but no structure yet to speak of. I don't say this to discourage you, rather just to let you know that feedback won't be flooding in at this stage.

Keep at it and I'm sure this'll look great.
>>
>>48259728
Have you not read Sandman? That cats haven't won, but they're moving toward their goal. Reconstituting their empire is their endgame, and they'll stop at nothing to see it through.
>>
>>48259768
In Sandman the point is basically that cats can't win because they can't get organised.
>>
>>48259621
Dragons in D&D don't have free will, though. They can't choose not to be evil if raised properly, because they don't get a choice.
>>
>>48259781
But that doesn't stop the youngest cat in the story from doing his part. I think it's left open ended in a small respect, if nothing else. The fact that the cat does what he can after listening to Dream suggests that there's a chance they can win.

Which is not to say I would want to live in a cat empire, that looked horrible, but I think the ending makes the return of the cats to their prior state possible.
>>
File: Redemption.jpg (37 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
Redemption.jpg
37 KB, 736x954
>>48255245
You know who I would make into a Jumper.

>>48255706
Good Taste.

>>48255987
Snek is cute.

>>48256123
Grabbed a Waifu and swung them around in a circle, while they hit my shoulders telling me to put them down.
After that? The Lab was opened. Do Not Enter The Lab.

>>48256721
Piggot HATES parahumans, and she utterly loathes ones who consider themselves better than "normies". It never went to her, because she would have flipped her fucking shit.

>>48257171
I'm a normie here, my Benefactor is Jump-chan. A friend by now, but I still know fuck all about them. Is in a new Form every jump fitting to the world I'm going to, or as part of some joke relating to a World I've been to previously.

Backgrounds are alternative versions of myself. We just kind of...merge. Go from Me and Myself to I.

>>48257928
Duel Academy or Cegorach

>>48259054
MUH VIRUSES!
Now, I just need a way of adding the Captain America Serum to my Virus, and I can turn Every Human into a Captain America Equivalent!
>>
>>48259835
That's not true, the sourcebooks call "Always" to only mean something like "99% of the time"

Even demons and devils have repented in some splats.
>>
>>48255245
Pope Francis
>>
>>48259835
not true, even demons in d&d can choose to be good. Dragons can be any alignment, they just have tendencies towards specific ones.
>>
>>48259870
>adding the supersoldier serum to everyone
Do you want red skulls and abominations? cause that's how you get red skulls and abominations.
>>
>>48259968
A refined version then, one that just turns people into an Adonis. None of this "Makes bad worse" bullshit.
>>
>>48259881
Yeah, but 99+% adherence to a particular alignment doesn't suggest rational beings whose alignment is determined by a combination of instincts and environment. It suggests a computer program that occasionally has glitches.
>>
>>48260016
Why do you want to turn people into shoes?
>>
>>48260016
that might work, but you'll want to stack all the superscience, genetics, genetic magics, and whatnot you can to make sure you get it right(The Hulk is another possible result, though that requires gamma. I wonder if you could make a variant hulk that is related to some other energy?)

>mana hulks
>aether hulks
>mantra hulks
>chakra hulks
>>
>>48260040
That's Adidas.
>>
>>48260040
are you thinking he said ADIDAS?
>>
>>48260058
>Wrath Mantra Hulks
Yeah sure, let's take the guy who gets bigger and stronger the angrier he gets, and make a version with an Energy that makes him bigger and stronger the angrier he gets.
Nothing Could Go Wrong.
>>
>>48260072
>>48260078
No, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about shoes and not songs.
>>
>>48260090
Well, I didn't say wrath mantra(though that would be the logical path)
>>
>>48260107
>statement that better indicate trolling and not total lack of awareness

I hope you are trolling.
>>
>>48260090
I just want to know who would win between Bruce Banner and Asura.
>>
>>48260601
Part of me wants to take Kratos and just dump him in DC to watch the fireworks.
>>
>>48260601
>>48260617
Sounds like we've got the start of something special here. Anyone else we can add to the mix?
>>
>>48260617
I'd support this. Mostly because the rest of the Greek gods in DC are generally not as big of dicks as they usually are, and because he'd be way more entertaining and less dickish as a god of war than Ares.
>>
File: 1430264015331.jpg (47 KB, 700x945) Image search: [Google]
1430264015331.jpg
47 KB, 700x945
Which is better, Speedster from Arrowverse or Friction Modulation from Worm?
>>
>>48260601
I think we would all lose as they traded multiverse shattering blows for eternity.
>>
>>48260713
Why not both?
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to resist reality warping (besides Q This)?
>>
>>48260834
That's too fast for me senpai.
>>
>>48260713
How much of a bitch are you?
>>
File: 1424016394940.jpg (33 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1424016394940.jpg
33 KB, 500x489
>>48261004
A huge one.
>>
>>48260920
Observe from blazblue, theres also perk in girl genius that lets you enforce normal universal laws that might work too.
>>
Rolled 382, 441 = 823 (2d595)

>>
>>48261179
>However, you must be Observing yourself at all times, lest you fade away into nothingness, which means that you have to be careful about what you do- Because it can't be undone, no matter what weird time shit you try to use.

Except with that perk, if I stop observing myself (whatever the fuck that means), I no longer exist.
>>
File: 1284065971048.jpg (174 KB, 462x2809) Image search: [Google]
1284065971048.jpg
174 KB, 462x2809
>>48260090
>>
>>48261450
Take a toggle perk or item.
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to introduce a soundtrack to the world? Like so music plays even when I'm not there (or on the other side of the world)?
>>
>>48261738
A really big boombox.
>>
Rolled 92, 98 = 190 (2d595)

>>
>>48261841
Nah, man. I want it to be like a part of reality, contextual and individual-based.
>>
>>48261953
So a fucking huge boombox.
>>
>>48260920
There was a perk in a jump somewhere that allowed you to not be killed if the death wasn't dramatic enough.
>>
>>48261179
Interesting... Are there any perks that allow me to resist transfiguration effects?
>>
>>48261972
A big boombox will have problems with context. He needs very many tiny boomboxes. Nanoboxes.
>>
>>48255245
Mumen Rider, he deserves to be an S-Class hero
>>
>>48255706
Podded his ass for this reason. Badass motherfucker who's totally willing to go find the BBEG and smash his head into the concrete without any retarded moral complications or drama.
>>
>>48261953
Wait for the Exalted Jump, find an Essence 6+ Solar, have them use Shinmaic Calibration to create a miracle shell with the desired effect, and figure out how to copy and implement it. That's the only thing I can think of for that.
>>
>>48261994
There's a perk for resisting body changes in Totally Spies and something similar in NGE's angel perk line.
>>
>>48261483
>Delicious candy
Wut.
>Captcha is candy
>>
247. Roughnecks Starship Troopers
Campaign: Homefront
Origin: Field Medic (-50), Age: 24
Perks: Basic Training, Saw Bones, Gilligan's Island Medical (-200), Xenosurgery (-300), Mechanical Knowledge (-100), Mechanical Magic (-200)
Items: M-1A4 Power Suit, TW-203-A Assault Rifle, Career Kit (-50), Cyberlab (-300)
Drawbacks: Enemy Within (+200)

>Want to get your parenting license
>Join Infantry to get citizenship
>Years of war
>Despite your best efforts, and the efforts of the Federation, they've landed on Earth
>Just want your cyborg arm fixed up so you can pull the trigger
>Not really sure where you want to point the gun when it happens
>Medic starts giggling
>becomes a giant rat
>suddenly both arms are flesh
>it bites into a bag of morphine and floats through a wall
>attempt to fire sidearm, but all the bullets are flowers

And that's how I got an extremely paranoid federation on my ass. I didn't get any more sober than I was last jump, but I did have actual shit to do. Namely, I was going to be the new Queen of the swarm. My companions all decided to try and take stuff seriously, though. The fools. I'm anarchy, and anarchy demands that I parasite-ize all the insects and eat the queen. Anarchy is really all about eating royalty, probably. And then I took my buggies and used the Icon of Civilization to turn them into communist Johj with an interest in growing poppy plants and raising adorable bug-cattle.

The Federation, was mostly happy with me dealing with the infestation, so they mostly just used low-yield nukes when they tried to kill me. That might be because I had a habit of portaling their nukes to entertaining places, like just outside whatever bunker the person who ordered the attack was hiding in.
>>
>>48259835
I actually played a kobold in a campaign once who would beg to differ.

He were a Soulknife that helped slay a green dragon that was terrorizing a small hamlet (whose name I forget; we called it "backass town", because it was a poor tiny podunk on the ass end of nowhere). Anyway, we killed the dragon after some dialog with her, but it turned out she had an egg, and the kobold decided to protect it and take it back to the inn, where it hatched and thought the kobold was its mom.
So the kobold left the party at that point (because I was looking to switch characters anyway), and took the dragon with him.
He named it Cyrus (after the knight from Chrono Trigger, because I am bad at names).

Although Cyrus didn't get a lot of screentime, there was a running joke that since dragons could digest basically anything, he'd spend a lot of his formative years eating things he wasn't supposed to. Like trees and doorknobs.
We did a sequel campaign a couple years later and Cyrus actually appeared as a minor character, who helped the new party (none of the same characters, just the same world) with some espionage.

This story doesn't really have a point, I just always thought it was neat.
Anyway, I think it depends on the setting.

>>48257584
I kindof feel the opposite. But then, to me PPG 2016 is just... really mediocre and dumb.
I get bored a lot when I see it.

>>48261994
Kids Next Door has one. I think it's the capstone for KND Agents.
>>
>>48261450
Thing about that line is no one is completely sure how it works. Like do we stop existing while sleeping. If we're knocked out or drugged what happens? What if I use my powers to remotely observe somewhere else?

From what I'm aware it hasn't actually been clarified, nor do I think it will be. But technically a symbiote from the symbiote could fix that. They'd be a part of you and are always awake. They're also a supercomputer that can make antimatter so it doesn't hurt to pick one up and keep it bound to you.
>>
Speaking of Symbiote... You can import an AI as your Symbiote, but can I import myself?

Specifically, I'm using Hiveminded from Libriomancer (and other clone perks) to have multiple bodies, and had one of these become an AI. Can I then import them to be my own Symbiote?
>>
Rolled 282, 495 = 777 (2d595)

>>
>>48262489
Just get a copy of your mind and use that. Jump any jump that gives you a virtual alt form, create a back up and then just import said back up. Hivemind might not work as it is just another body part, I don't think cloning would either as I'm not sure if the clones things follow you. I know pets you make can follow along but I've never seen any discussion about what happens to AI and clones you make.
>>
>>48261551
>>48262371

Thanks. Though I've already got a symbiote and gave it a body. Though I do have several "voice in your head" perks that I could wank as me observing me.

Hmm, I wonder if Astral Layers from Psychonauts could help in that regard. If not, Quantum Brain from G: AD almost certainly would.
>>
>>48262489
That sounds like it would work.

Personally I just had all my companions and myself go as Grey Matter Transfers, so we are all Symbiotes. We left our hosts behind though.

What I want to do now is give my new companions Symbiotes without giving them a voice in their head, but I don't know how to do that without making one and scouring it's mind, which I'd rather not do.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48252155
131 Tales of Vesperia
Age 15
Researcher -100
Krityan -50
The Den of Guilds Dahngrest
Spear and Boots, Magic, Conductance -100, Blastia Crafting -200, Putting it All Together -300,
A Weapon, Bodhi Blastia(Gloves), Sorcerer's Ring -50, Bag of Gels -100, Blastia Heart, Artificial Blastia -200, Rizomata Formula -500,
Partner(Aris[Female, Researcher, Entelexeia(Belius like Foxtaur)-600, Scrolls and Books, Magic]),
Gel Obsessed +200, Cursed +200, Commandant Alexei +200,
Once again, people want to kill me. At least these gels are tasty. This Alexei guy is annoying and persistant, I should probably take him out.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 True Lies
4 Order of the Stick
5 PS238
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Endless Legend
>>
>>48263199
PS238, school days. Need a new 5.
>>
>>48263217
Viking Saga
>>
>>48263226
queued
>>
While we are on the topic of Symbiote is the injector that can give Symbiotes a one use thing or does it refill over time?
>>
File: 76xxyIPX41u9werno1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
76xxyIPX41u9werno1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Warner Brothers has filed a trademark for movies and merchandizing based off of HP and the Cursed Child.

Get ready for a big screen adaptation of the play.

>pic may or may not be related
>>
248. Commoragh
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Resistance, Doc Sawbones (-100), Scalpel Surgeon (-300), The Duke's Stash (-300), Mark of the Shadows (-300)
Items: Drugs [Adrenalite, Grave Lotus, Hypex, Painbringer, Serpentin, Splintermind] (-300), Kabalite Armor
Drawbacks: Powerful (+100), Marked (+200)

Rounding out this bender, my companions who were around for the Light of Terra have refused to accompany me, and won't let my other companions accompany. And I quote "You are not leading those boys into hell for your own sick satisfaction", to which I replied "No shit, Sherlock." Who in their right mind would bring their kids to Commoragh? Or their friends? Or their vaguely allies? Or just someone they cared about even slightly, in the universal "I want you to suffer a less than horrific fate" sense?

Anyway, Kheradruakh was upset with me for wearing his skin, on top of stealing the tattoos and soul-burning fire. I explained to him about how he was hunting for my skull and died like a bitch in the Court of the Heathen Star, and he responded by going to the Heathen Star. But other assassins came for me, and shadowboxing on space-meth became my life for awhile.

Other than that, though, I spent my time respecting the rights and lives of others and leading a positive example for the Dark Eldar to follow. Honest.
>>
>>48255379
But Anon, Saitama is already a Jumper. Just think about it, the World of One Punch Man was a simple slice of life series until Saitama took drawbacks of not remembering he was a jumper, and a drawback of causing horrible monsters to appear all over the city, and the reason most of the other heroes have a hard time giving him credit for his amazing feats. This also explains how his simple training could give him his amazing strength because he choose to enter the jump with a normal background personal history.
>>
>>48259675
You are correct:
The exact limit is: an extant animal from Earth that breathes air.
There's no size limit, but it rules out all the types of fungus, plant, bacterium or protozoan.

So you could certainly be a crow, or an elephant, or a wolf, or moth. Even a dolphin or Blue Whale technically.

But I'm afraid Argentavis, or Dodos or bacteria or viruses or mantis shrimps are therefore off-limits.
>>
File: image.gif (852 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
852 KB, 480x270
>>48263280
>>
File: 298370912211.jpg (35 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
298370912211.jpg
35 KB, 600x320
>>48263454
Alright, good to know. I'll just be a monkey instead.

Monkeys a cute.
>>
File: 1407936975882.gif (347 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1407936975882.gif
347 KB, 256x192
>>48263280
>this is getting a theatrical release
I'd much rather see the Fnaf live action movie adaptation than this.
For the love of god tell me J.K. Rowling doesn't consider this travesty canon. PLEASE.
>>
>>48263640
She does.
Sorry.
>>
File: 1465206304_1433930271297.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1465206304_1433930271297.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>48263640
From what I've heard it's being treated as the defacto eighth installment of the series. JK has praised the script on multiple occasions.
>>
Which jump has the most effective star-killers? Hellstar killers? [spoilers
>>
File: Hartman-2-1196.jpg (243 KB, 1196x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hartman-2-1196.jpg
243 KB, 1196x1200
>>48263688
>Which jump has the most effective star-killers?
Any jump that gives you a spouse.
>>
>>48263640
>>48263663
>>48263676
Never read HP or really followed it.
What is the Cursed Child, and why is it bad?
>>
>>48263721

If the allegedly leaked script is accurate it's basically almost as sensible as one of those so bad it's horrible fan fics.
>>
File: Kirby Jumpchain 2.0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Jumpchain 2.0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
It's been a while.
>>
File: 1383809769214.jpg (13 KB, 188x182) Image search: [Google]
1383809769214.jpg
13 KB, 188x182
>>48263663
>>48263676
Haha. That's a good one. Clearly this is all just one big elaborate prank gone horribly, horribly wrong.

She must have fallen and hit her head or something because I don't see how anyone could see this mediocre fanfic of a plot and go "yeah it totally is on par with the first 3 harry potter books lol xDDDD"

The movie better have amazing fight scenes and flashy effects or something to make up for the shit ass fuck of a plot.

I've read better SONIC fanfiction than this holy fucking shit.

>>48263747
AAAAND MY NIGHT JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER YEEEEEEES
>>
>>48263760
I hope so. But given some of the tripe she's put out on Pottermore
Well, let's just say that optimism is a foreign word to me. And the only reason I'm going to go see Fantastic Beasts on release night is because MUH ROARING TWENTIES
And also to hit on cute nerds. But mostly the first thing.
>>
>>48263721
Think of all the bad ideas and tropes you associate with horrible fanfiction. Mpreg included. Now turn it into a play.

Now we're looking at that being taken seriously by the creator of the series.
>>
File: KIRBY RISES.png (69 KB, 199x346) Image search: [Google]
KIRBY RISES.png
69 KB, 199x346
>>48263747
>Robobot Armor
>ESP
>>
>>48263808
I would love it if they got a classic satire director to direct the play.
>>
>>48263747
Eat everything.

EAT. EVERYTHING.
>>
File: disgust Reimu.jpg (51 KB, 452x288) Image search: [Google]
disgust Reimu.jpg
51 KB, 452x288
>>48263808
>Think of all the bad ideas and tropes you associate with horrible fanfiction
>Mpreg included.
>>
>>48263747
Hi. League of Legends coming along alright?
>>
>>48263819

ESP is basically the Azure Striker Gunvolt power package
>>
>>48263919
Don't worry, it's on its way. I just figured I'd give something to say sorry for being absent for two months.
>>
>>48263977
That's all I wanted to hear, thank you.

Just curious, are you and Lovecraft Anon being held up because of IRL work or because you're having some trouble deciding what to keep and what to add?
>>
>>48264006
Lovecraft sent me an email essentially telling me that the project is mine, because of IRL work.

Then I had no internet for two months due to a combination of fuckery from my roomates, the internet company itself, and IRL work.

I'd consider the irony amusing if it wasn't also incredibly infuriating.
>>
>>48263747
Would the Battleship from the Vehicles section be a good example for the top end of what you can teleport to you?
>>
>>48264069
With Royal Magic? Yes.
>>
>>48255245
Sans from Undertale, that guy just needs to feel what he is doing actually means something. I think chances to be the hero would be good for him.
Rorschach from watchmen might be interesting too. I kind of would hope he would become a better person somehow but it would likely be a train wreck... still it would be an interesting train wreck.
>>
>>48263747
Looks good. So much great new stuff!

Just curious, what sort of range does Royal Magic have?

For some reason I thought it could get things from the warehouse, but that isn't on this version or the one on the drive. Am I getting it mixed up with something else or can it actually do that?
>>
>>48264090
Perfect, thanks.
>>
>>48264090
>Royal Magic
Speaking of that perk when it says teleport minions or objects to you does that mean that you can teleport companions/equipment to and from the warehouse?
>>
>>48263973
Kinda yes and no. Its really more like Ness' PK Flash with electricity, with offensive teleporting (Go invisible, pop out with a small psychic wave). Azure Striker (in casual use, not the super moves) is more of an electrical aura that homes onto lighting rods.

Both are great but I could argue AS allows for more mobility while using it
>>
>>48264101
>>48264124
You can teleport objects to and from the warehouse, and you can teleport companions from the warehouse, but not to it.
>>
>>48264094
Also as an addition to the Rorschch jumper thing. I would really push for him to get Deadpool as a companion.
>>
File: 1464486209956.gif (938 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1464486209956.gif
938 KB, 400x289
>>48255245
Some anon on /jc/.

One that won't end their chain by choking on ramen 3 jumps in or something.
>>48256123
In order of both severity and timeline:
>Reaching the top of a mountain in Pokemon (Jump 1)
>Jumping from tree to tree like a spider monkey in Twilight (Jump 2)
>Tanking a shotgun blast to the face in Twilight (Jump 2)
>Doing magical aerial broom fly-bys in Harry Potter (Jump 3)
>Massacring a band of Orcs in LOTR (Jump 5)
>>48257173
Some crackhead shot my Hitmonchan because he thought he was holding some Xattack in his fist. That's just how his hands are! Anyways, that was fucked up. Charmeleon practically burnt him alive, and we stayed out of
>>48263747
FUCKING YES
I LOVE YOU BROWS
BLESS YOU
>>
>>48264208
In this picture we see a snekgirl's mating dance trying to attract a suitable male.
>>
>>48264264
A snekgirl's mating dance involves constricting her chosen mate until he gives up on escape.
>>
File: your waifu is trash.gif (838 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
your waifu is trash.gif
838 KB, 500x281
>>48264264
>>48264288
>>
>>48259693
So you're pure evil then?
>>
>>48264376
Silly Brows, waifus aren't trash. They're shit.
>>
>>48264208
>won't choke on ramen 3 Jumps in

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>48259693
Humanity is shit. I don't understand why some folks give such a rat's ass about it. Even elves are better.
>>
>>48264426
Well naturally elves are better, better slaves that is.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.