[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/osrg/ OSR General - Because no one else would do it edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1465096801347.jpg (345 KB, 986x806) Image search: [Google]
1465096801347.jpg
345 KB, 986x806
>Trove -- https://mega.nz/#F!3FcAQaTZ!BkCA0bzsQGmA2GNRUZlxzg!jJtCmTLA
>Useful Shit -- http://pastebin.com/FQJx2wsC

Question: What was the best use of slimes or oozes you've seen in a game?
>>
>>48252896
Gelatinous cubes can actually be scary as fuck because they block the entire corridor. I've had some tense moments trying to work out which routes are safe and which have a corridor with a cube in it.
They aren't the 'comedy jello cube' people use them as these days in a lot of oldschool game. Rather, it's a transluscent wall of digestive ooze that fills the corridor and bears down on you relentlessly. Nasty.
>>
I hid one in a frozen ice wall once. Players tried to thaw the wall to get through, only to revive the ooze -- which immediately tried to kill them.

Also - Greyhawk and Ravenloft are done, vetted, and up.

Forgotten Realms is huge, but I'll deal with it another night.
>>
> character durability determined by rolling dice
> using literal tables to see if you hit
> zero character building options
> XP only for killing shit & looting treasure
> retarded nonsensical dungeons with unsustainable ecologies
> crappy line drawing art
> obtusely phrased rules
> ten different kinds of saving throws

And people still play this? It's like cutting down trees by hand when a Goddamn chainsaw is available. Why do you guys put yourselves through this?
>>
So I want to do a campaign loosely based on Scandinavia and Norse mythology. Are there any settings/adventures in the trove that are like that or is my best bet going through the AD&D Viking supplement?
>>
>>48252970
I like the idea of gelatinous cubes as essentially dungeon janitors who move corridor to corridor cleaning up junk, slowly and in a more or less set path. Sort of a weird after-the-fact justification for 10x10 square hallways, perfect for the cube to get through.

You can time them, find their patterns, potentially use them as a block between you and enemies, sort of in a weird video-gamey-puzzle way.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (123 KB, 506x555) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
123 KB, 506x555
>>48253293
Myfarog?
>>
>>48253206
Oh fuck off, dumbass. At least read up on the games before you trash them.

But anyway. I've been looking at LotFP's handling of the Cleric, and I don't like it. It basically just feels like an alternate MU to me, and I'd rather just let MUs use cleric spells if they want to, and give the holy-man archetype something that's not rooted in vancian casting. The question is what. I was thinking of broadening the 'turn' mechanic in some way as a way to represent calling on divine aid, but not sure how to go about it.
>>
>>48253507
I honestly don't know what to make of myfarog. I've not found a PDF anywhere, and none of the reviews really talk about the mechanics. I mean, yes, Varg wrote a game and it turns out that bits of it are kinda racist. That's not a surprise, everybody knew that would happen from the get-go. But what it's like mechanically and thematically (beyond the whole ethnocentric stuff) is actually quite hard to make out. It could actually be a pretty solid system once you strip out the bits where Varg gets on his soapbox. Or it could be a giant mess.
>>
>>48253673
Last I heard, he was working on making a "rules light" version of myarfog based on the rules he uses when playing with his kids.
It's not super bloated and the rules seem competent enough when I read it. Backgrounds, social class, ethnic group etc. are involved in character creation which gives it a sort of whfrp feel.
>>
>>48253673

You haven't seen a review that talks about the mechanics? Weird, because the mechanics are a hot mess of Fantasy Heartbreaker shite.
>>
File: add-1983-2.jpg (261 KB, 815x1049) Image search: [Google]
add-1983-2.jpg
261 KB, 815x1049
>>48253673
DESU, I think the racist parts are ppl grasping at straws. I mean, yes, it talks about race issues within the game but so does D&D and LotR (Dwarves HATING Goblins? Wanting to commit genocide on them? Elves being prejudiced towards Dwarves? People fearing Tieflings?)

Mechanically, it looks too crunchy for my taste.
>>
>>48252896
Encountering a psionic/intelligent yellow mold colony with a wizard in the party who had already begun growing a tree cutting in the back of his skull (it was a tree of knowledge, he did it for the spell bonuses). He negotiated with the mold, which let us pass in exchange for taking samples of it in glass containers and spreading it to other areas of the dungeon. Shit was cool.

>>48253206
anyone have a copy of that baitfish.jpg where someone just threw a sword into the water? I figure osrg needs that.
>>
>>48253747
>anyone have a copy of that baitfish.jpg where someone just threw a sword into the water?
random women in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government?
>>
>>48252896
trap components. Literally place them at the bottom of a pit and anyone inside is fucked.
>>
>>48253293
Maybe hit http://mazesandminotaurs.free.fr/VIK.html, or the Trove's "Mazes & Minotaurs" folder, and give "Vikings & Valkyries" a go? It's a re-skin of M&M itself, but it looks nice and straight-forward, and has enough Nordic flourishes to make a good starting point. There are even rules for drinking contests!
>>
File: 1445207854665.jpg (114 KB, 761x608) Image search: [Google]
1445207854665.jpg
114 KB, 761x608
>>48253206

>>48253817
Only got this, which I figure is old-school enough.
>>
File: mountain-4.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2340) Image search: [Google]
mountain-4.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2340
>Post dungeon ideas:

FULMATORIUM OF THE WEATHER WYRD:

A vengeful wizard uses his control over the weather to rain destruction down upon surrounding lands. Nowhere is safe. Freak storms flood the countryside and ruin the crops, villages are pulverized by hail, and the local city bears the brunt of the Wizards tempestuous rage, threatened by tornadoes and lightning storms.

It's up to the PC's to scale the highest peak of the nearby mountain and storm the climatological citadel where the wizard has secreted away the source of his meteorological magicks: a massive arcane device, powered by the still-beating heart of a Storm Giant.
>>
File: IMG_1510-e1438465092967.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510-e1438465092967.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>48253673

It's a giant mess. The racist parts could be ignored if the game itself were good, but it isn't. Just one example
>>
>>48254351
Would like to see more of these, need setpieces to flesh out a hexmap, especially ones to convert into a megadungon.

One of the ideas I'm tossing around would be the sewers of a former magocracy - the modern city with it's sewers is built atop the buried ruins of the old capital after an ancient rebellion secured their freedom from sorcerer-kings. Brass constructs, a legacy from those days, patrol the sewers and keep them clean, as well as preventing ancient experiments from escaping (or nosy adventurers from getting in).
>>
>>48253293
Trudvang would be perfect, in fact I have a copy of the recent Art Book in PDF format(which serves as a pretty good primer of the setting), might share it if I can find somewhere to upload it in a more anonymous fashion
>>
>>48254550

Uploadmb will let you upload anonymously and will handle files up to a 100 megs. Zippyshare will let you go slightly bigger. Anonfiles has an even larger limit and it doesn't log anything, but it's had some nasty third-party ad banners a while back and so some folks get warnings from chrome/firefox.
>>
>>48254550
I donated to that KS, I didn't know they had sent out the artbook PDFs.
>>
>>48254514
I have reams of old adventure ideas stashed away, scribbled out from when I should have been paying attention in math class. Maybe I'll look through them and see if anything is salvageable.
>>
I need spells, fuck!
>>
File: aristocracy.jpg (86 KB, 620x543) Image search: [Google]
aristocracy.jpg
86 KB, 620x543
>>48253725
> DESU, I think the racist parts are ppl grasping at straws
It is you grasping at straws. Varg is literally force-feeding people his bigotry every chances he gets. There is no way around this.

> Mechanically, it looks too crunchy for my taste.
Mechanically it is another FATAL.
>>
>>48253507
>>48254189
Thanks for the suggestions, though I'm less looking for games themselves and more for a sandbox I can just read through and run.

>>48254550
Trudvang seems interesting, I'd totally be interested in that artbook.
>>
>>48255536
Wizard's Spell Compendium Vol. I-IV
Priest's Spell Compendium Vol. I-III

For bonus fun:
Encyclopedia Magica Vol. I-IV or The Magic Encyclopedia Vol. I-II (Magic Items)
>>
Is the d30 sandbox companion anywhere in the Trove? I can't find it.
>>
>>48256454
>(pre-)historical European nobles
>further implying any man with wealth and/or power has ever been anything other than a piece of shit
What assbrain wrote this
>>
>>48256454
... wow. I don't know what's more off-putting: the condescending attitude towards modern readers or his utopian portrayal of the aristocracy. Either way, he's a fucking looney tune.
>>
>>48252896
>>48252970
>>48253024
>>48253322
Best gelatinous cube I used was a really obvious one blocking a treasure chest.
Players thought they were real clever when they poked it with a stick, said "nope. Nice try, you tricky asshole DM!" and went the other way.
It slowly stalked them the entire dungeon.
They forgot about it. When it was time to retreat from a group of angry troglodytes the PC in front (see: the most cowardly) ran full-tilt in to it.

NOW WHO IS THE TRICKY ASSHOLE DM?

(still me)
>>
>>48253638
http://www.lastgaspgrimoire.com/religion-is-a-nest-of-serpents/
http://rememberdismove.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/cleric-rules-i-stole-from-last-gasp.html

>The actual cards are below (I print them on A4 card, punch out the holes and bind them to make a little book), but this is the general idea:
>Mystics no longer have set spell lists.
>Instead, they can attempt to make anything happen that they think their god would be in to (though there are general guidelines called Liturgies that make some things harder to make happen than others).
>After announcing what they want, they make a 4d6 roll on the Invocation table, which can be altered by using Favour points that they’ve earned by doing appropriately religious things.
>I got over LotFP’s dreary nihilistic “there are no gods just delusion”, it’s much more fun if the things Mystics are worshipping are actually real.
>There are still going to be mishaps, but instead of being the Mystic’s delusion wavering or their god suddenly getting pissed off for no good reason, it’ll be because their god doesn’t really understand what is appropriate. So if Roy’s snake worshipper Tipanius fudges a roll in the middle of combat and gets Inopportune Favour and falls to his knees vomiting an unending torrent of slick adult snakes, the Seven Serpents will be like, “Oh haha what, you didn’t want to give birth to a thousand snakes from your mouth right now? Haha whoops sorry love you xoxo.”
>There will be specific spells that Mystics can find, where they just have to use a number of Favour points rather than rolling, but those will be things to go out and find from different cults and libraries and stuff.
>>
File: pCPMY.jpg (155 KB, 930x587) Image search: [Google]
pCPMY.jpg
155 KB, 930x587
>>48254550
>Trudvang
As a person who owns and has played the swedish version way too much, I would too recommend Trudvang. Also, it would be amazing if you could upload the artbook somewhere. I have trouble support the creators nowadays since they've decided to make an online platform to put their books on instead of physical copies.
>>
File: Rock down to Electric Avenue.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Rock down to Electric Avenue.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>48254351
>>48254514
Recently, a Lightning [prefix-]elemental attacked a village. The party tracks down the creature's origin point as the copper-lined citadel of wizard Edigran the Electromagnificent.

Robots! Elementals! Reanimated bodies! Electric oozes! Adventure galore!

Turns out that Edigran was just so engrossed in an ongoing experiment that he didn't even notice that one of his pets escaped.
>>
>>48254412

>make excessive amount of excessively fiddly modifiers
>make further modifier that invalidates half of them in most cases

idon'teven
>>
File: otuswizard.jpg (371 KB, 1140x922) Image search: [Google]
otuswizard.jpg
371 KB, 1140x922
>>48253206

> using literal tables to see if you hit
THAC0 is a thing. Also, there are retroclones where you add an attack bonus to your die roll and try to overcome your target's AC.

> zero character building options
OSR tends to focus on rules rather than rules, and much of your character's capabilities are built into their story.

Honestly, most DMs seem to just decide when people level. I've always found the D&D approach to XP to be overly mechanistic and mathy.

> retarded nonsensical dungeons with unsustainable ecologies
It really depends on the campaign, but I will admit that D&D doesn't strive as hard for realism as some other games. What it does is to present you with some interesting challenges that you must beat, prioritizing that sort of thing over verisimilitude. If that's not your kind of thing, that's fine. Play something else.

> crappy line drawing art
I actually think that some of the old school art is nicely stylistic, but overall, I would agree that it's not as professional as the newer stuff. But then RPGs were in their infancy and they were largely flying by the seat of their pants. Regardless, if you judge the quality of an RPG by its art, you're an idiot.

> obtusely phrased rules
Again with the infancy thing.

> ten different kinds of saving throws
Five. And I never much cared for the categories, myself. But Swords & Wizardry gives you single-stat saves (with most classes getting a bonus to some category of saves, like "spells", for instance), which seems to work pretty well.

I don't think many OSR fans think that old school D&D is perfect. Most recognize that it has strengths and weaknesses. This makes them easier to deal with than a lot of people playing more modern games, who seem to think that their system can do no wrong. I will also add that OSR games tend to be much more easily tweakable than modern stuff, which is to their advantage.
>>
>>48259661

Don't take the day-old bait, man. It's already starting to smell bad.
>>
>>48259706
Eh. Bait can still serve as a conversation starter. You just shouldn't take it too seriously and get riled up over it.
>>
File: honest-fantasy-map.jpg (3 MB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
honest-fantasy-map.jpg
3 MB, 1754x1240
>>48253206
>character durability determined by point-buy minmaxing.
>having to do math homework to play a game.
>too many options, half of them broken, and no way to tell the failures from the overpowered munchkin builds going in.
>"real word" experience system where you can level up from making 100x iron daggers.
> retarded nonsensical splatbook factions with unsustainable society & culture.
>cheesy tumblr-tier art.
>annoyingly conversational unclear crunch.
>"attribute-driven" saves you'll never get any better at.

Person, please.
>>
>>48254351
>Post dungeon ideas:
Been toying with starting off a campaign with a new spin on 'You wake up in a dungeon'.

The idea is that the player characters wake up in a rusted and ancient metallic chambers, having been dragged from glass preservation tanks. Who broke them out is not evident, but to escape they need to master navigating the malfunctioning, labyrinthian facility, arm themselves and somehow hunt down the biomechanical arbiter who keeps the exits to whatever surface awaits them sealed.

On one hand I think it strays a bit near the tropey and slightly cheesy, but on the other it allows me to start the players in the action, with a reason to stick together and objectives (Who sealed us down here? Who/what were we?) without dumping exposition.

How bad is this idea? Is there a better solution?
>>
>>48254351

I posted this one before.

The House of Tigers. A "living" dungeon because there are workers and shit around, but there is also hidden stuff and the machinations of a certain God tiger. The evil emperor hires the players to find which tiger, in this great zoo of different tigers, is actually a god. That way he can kill it, skin it, and have sex with his wife on its pelt. Doing so will grant him a demigod child that he can use to ensure his strong legacy.

Naturally the players can either do the job for the emperor or they can try to free the tiger, either way.
>>
>>48252970
The best thing with them, I think, is how they interact with the pursuit & evasion rules.

After all, they encourage ignoring doors for open passages and blindly running around corners.

>>48254351
THE WALLED CITY is a Kowloon-inspired surface level for a megadungeon, crawling with various squatters and nasty beasts who emerged from a great sinkhole in the center of the settlement - its appearance resulted in mass evacuation of the old citizenry and the erection of an inward-facing wall around the city. The sinkhole leads all the way down into Underdark-esque caverns, and can serve as a shortcut to the lower dungeon levels if need be - otherwise, however, scaffolding around its edges allows access to shallower caverns including various cults, an abandoned dwarven outpost, and lairs. Rumors say that the hole has no bottom - others say that it leads directly into hell itself.

Entering the dungeon is done by dropping down from the encircling wall onto the roofs of the city.

That's about how far I've come - I really need to get down to properly sketching out level relationships and whatnot some day.
>>
>>48253673
>>48253714
>>48253721
>>48254412
>>48256454
>>48259238
>>48256852
>>48256868
..i just can't get past the fact that he published an entire book with papyrus as the main font. As someone with a design background, this makes me cringe so hard it physically hurts.
>>
>>48261163
Papyrus as the main font: better or worse than Comic Sans?
>>
Any OSR systems that can do modern fantasy? Something with guns? Into the Odd is my only current option, not that it is bad.
>>
>>48261772
honestly almost any OSR system will work with a little tweaking, and almost all OSR systems either include guns somewhere officially, or have a supplement that adds them
>>
I have to run a game coming up. What's a good module for B/x that isn't from the B series?
>>
File: IMG_20160525_181817.jpg (2 MB, 2432x2668) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_181817.jpg
2 MB, 2432x2668
I just ran DCC for the first time.

Every negative thing I've ever heard about it here was so fucking wrong I couldn't believe it. That was one if the single funnest games I've ever ran and my players LOVED the volatility of spellcasting, crits and fumbles etc.
>>
>>48261811

I was more referring to automatics and rifles and such, not black powder.
>>
>>48262256
>>48261772
Mutant Future is a post-apocalypse game based on Labyrinth Lords.
Stars Without Number and White Star are both games based on sci-fi settings.
Ruinations of the Dust Princess is a LotFP post-apocalypse hack written by someone on /osrg/.
There is a whole folder called OSR Westerns.
Hideouts & Hoodlums is a Swords & Wizardry hack meant for Golden Age comic book heroics.

All of the above involve OSR format with automatics, rifles, and various tech levels. I'd find one you like and then just adjust the tech level to where you want it.
>>
>>48262066
As someone who wants to run it, did you print out the tables or did you use bookmarks or something like that? I'd imagine it gets annoying to flip through the book every time.
>>
>>48262436
I printed out the DCC reference booklet here:
>http://peoplethemwithmonsters.blogspot.com/p/dcc-rpg-resources.html?m=1

And had the Crawlers Companion app on my Kindle for quick referencing spellcast effects. Its not even necessary, but does speed things up for sure.
>>
>>48262503
Thanks for the link!

>app on my Kindle
Oh shit, kindles has app support? All the more reason to get one.
>>
File: smug devil.png (105 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
smug devil.png
105 KB, 233x205
>>48262066
>>48262503
>had to use several 3rd-party references to get through a single session
>"DCC so ez guise"
>>
>>48262765
Who said anything about it being easy? I said it was FUN. Its crunchier than I prefer, but that meant nothing in the end.

Level 1's finally get more than a single spell. The spell effects and mercurial magic are incredibly fun. The Warriors deed die makes being a fighter more fun. The thieves skill bonuses aren't pathetic.

Shit's tight.
>>
>>48262256
>>48262335
Fantastic Heroes & Witchery also has them under a section for Science Fantasy weapons and equipment

also several supplements for DCC have gun rules(one of which also has a S&W version)
>>
Speaking of firearms rules-

I've been debating using this potential system for combat.

When you attack with a melee weapon, you just roll the damage and subtract the opponents armor value (1-3) from the damage.

If you shoot someone though, you have to hit them with a d20 attack roll over AC in which armor only adds to AC. If you hit, deal dice roll in damage.

This way, melee is more reliable but deals less damage them a powerful gun blast. Any takers?
>>
>>48260320
There's nothing wrong with tropey and cheesy in an RPG, in my opinion. Part of the reason many RPGs turn to comedy is precisely because the cognitive dissonance between the tension of the situation and the people creating it.

Unlike a movie or film an RPG has everyone constantly creating stuff as you go along, which means cliches actually tend to help - you don't have the opportunity to proofread or do retakes, so cliches help get everyone on the same page immediately.
>>
>>48262005
Most stuff from the X series is pretty good, if you have enough time to prep a sandbox adventure then Isle of Dread is right up there with keep on the borderlands IMO.
>>
>>48262932
Indeed anon, I found that once you have a dice roller for the weird dice and write down a few important page numbers DCC is one of my favorite OSR games.

Did you run a module or just make your own adventure/funnel?
>>
File: Tomb Keeper.jpg (732 KB, 893x1250) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Keeper.jpg
732 KB, 893x1250
>>48262066
I'm glad you had a good time anon.
>>
>>48263565
I ran the Wizardarium of Calabraxis as a one shot, since my LotFP crew was missing 2 players. They really like LotFP's skill system and small learning curve, but the spellcasting in DCC made them excited. Even when shit went wrong SOMETHING interesting went down.

And honestly, the whole '1 spell a day at level 1' shit is tired.
>>
Hey guys. About three years ago, my friends and I played Call of Cthulhu in high school, but we stopped when we graduated a year last year.

Enough of the old guys are back in town permanently and they want to start a new group. But we're looking for a new system. All of our previous gaming was done with CoC 6e and we want to try going in the fantasy route. Specifically, we want the brutal, yet fun and classic, gameplay of an OSR.

Keep in mind that none of us have played an RPG in about a year, and for some of us it's been two years. We want something that's got flavorful gameplay and still offers very much as much of a classic fantasy RPG feel as it can. However, even though I myself am okay with reading through rulebooks, the majority of them don't want to be bogged down by a plethora of rules.

What would you recommend to us?

Thanks, /osrg/!
>>
>>48263777
FATAL
>>
>>48263777
Lamentations of the Flame Princess or Dungeon Crawl Classics are both excellent.
Lamentations is easier to learn and run, Dungeon Crawl Classics has more bells, whistles, and randomness. Both have incredible adventures published for them.
I'd recommend The God that Crawls or Death Frost Doom for LotFP, both of which have a dark and weird fantasy vibe to them that should work well for fans of CoC.
For DCC, I'd recommend Doom of the Savage Kings or People of the Pit.

All of this stuff is available in the mega link at the top of the thread. If you enjoy it, I'd recommend supporting it. The physical products are awesome and definitely worth the $.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (73 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
73 KB, 800x658
>>48264004
Is lamentations the one written by an edgelord?
>>
>>48264289
He is occasionally an edgelord, but a lot of the stuff he puts out is great and not everything is written by him. The rulesystem is pretty much separated from the edgy aesthetic so if you like how it plays then you can just take that and leave the edge behind.
>>
>>48263777
Seconding Lamentations of the Flame Princess. The edginess is optional, but for the most part over-hyped. It plays more like a B-horror movie in a lot of cases, which might actually be a good fit for a CoC group. It's also one of the tightest OSR games out there. I've run a ton of it.
>>
I made a little table that lets people determine if a dead character rises as a Ghoul. It should be compatible with all edition of D&D, retroclones, and DCC.

http://buzzclaw.blogspot.com/2016/07/roll-d-to-see-if-you-rise-as-ghoul.html

Sidenote: Binging on RPG blogs and reading some 90s TSR material is good for getting those creative juices flowing.
>>
>>48261341
way worse. Comic sans is, at least, readable.
>>
>>48262066
my only issue with DCC is the weird-ass dice I don't own.
The tables are largely bolt-on, and you can just Not Use Them and make shit up and you'll be fine.
>>
>>48263777
Run Lamentations with Last Gasp Grimoire's houserules. It really pushes home the weirdness, whilst making things nice and simple.
Using LotFP modules is a smart plan, they're very CoC-esque.
>>
>>48264592
>http://buzzclaw.blogspot.com/2016/07/roll-d-to-see-if-you-rise-as-ghoul.html
I'm gonna have to start following you.
>>
>>48265372
t-thanks

Just don't expect quality or frequent updates.
>>
>>48264592
Yo this is really neat, imma use this for the game I'm running. Ghoul party members coming back to attack the party is a really fun concept
>>
File: 1460920472933.jpg (527 KB, 1024x748) Image search: [Google]
1460920472933.jpg
527 KB, 1024x748
Do you let players have methods other than resting and magic to regain hitpoints? If yes, what are the methods?

Asking because I've never felt fully comfortable with just the classic style of healing, but I've never come across another system that didn't give players way too much of a chance at healing either.
>>
>>48256987
This is a really neat idea, something I've been looking for for a while now, just never realized what exactly I wanted.

Clerics never felt any different from magic-users/wizards to me.
Holy magic should be more "open to interpretation" by the caster, due to them channelling godly powers. Why would the god of the sea grant healing powers the same as the god of the light?

Now I've got some gods to write up
>>
>>48258958
I like this. Great way for the PCs to meet a friendly quest giving NPC.
>>
>>48266523
What kind of methods are the players proposing? Or what do you have in mind?

I could see a medicine skill of sorts existing in something like LotFP, to cure sickness and set bones and whatnot, but not restore hitpoints
>>
File: etaineviscerates.jpg (115 KB, 690x961) Image search: [Google]
etaineviscerates.jpg
115 KB, 690x961
>>48266523
>>48266641

For LotFP and my hack 'Ruinations of the Dust Princess':

Medkits.

All players have a 1-in-6 Medicine Skill and it requires a medkit to work. INT modifier adds to the skill. Specialists can invest in it. Works like this:

You have a 3-in-6 medicine skill? Roll 3 or under on a d6 and heal that amount in HP. Takes 1 full turn out of combat, and 5 uninterrupted rounds during. You can basically cap at healing 6 HP. Whether you succeed or not, the medkit is expended.
>>
>>48266724
So kinda like cheaper healing potions that may not work?
>>
>>48266485
Thanks, man. I hope those rules will serve you well.
>>
>>48266899
And I already have an excuse for cannibalism to be in the game, so it's only a matter of time. Thank you!
>>
File: 187874.jpg (1 MB, 900x1278) Image search: [Google]
187874.jpg
1 MB, 900x1278
has anyone bought the Rad-Hack yet? It looks really interesting.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/187874/The-RadHack
>>
>>48266641
>What kind of methods are the players proposing?
They propose just about anything to heal them if they really need it.

>Or what do you have in mind?
That's the thing, I'm not sure.

>>48266724
This I like. I'm gonna talk to the players about it. How much does a medkit cost in your game?
>>
>>48266724

Hey Ruination guy- how do you do firearms in your game?
>>
File: Hack - Issue 1 - Firearms.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Hack - Issue 1 - Firearms.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48267302
My game has them at 20sp each give or take, and each takes an individual item slot.

>>48267395
I basically stole and modified the rules from Hack! #1, made for S&W.
Guns have negative initiative modifiers and I made ammunition scarce and relatively expensive.
A roll of natural 1 means the ammo was a dud. Rifles can be used as a d6 melee weapon with a 10% chance of breaking on impact.
To add some further balance of melee and ranged weapons, I have melee weapons get bonus damage from the STR modifier, ala DCC.
>https://www.docdroid.net/kHgwIZv/rotdp.pdf.html
>>
>>48267499

How do you feel about this potential homebrew?
>>48263371
>>
>>48267551
Doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'd have to see it in action. I'm somewhat averse to having 2 different methods of attack, but that's just my taste.
>>
I figured I'd ask here: What are the big differences between ad&d 1st and 2nd editions (aside from the removal of "evil" options like half orcs and assassins)? I played a bit back in the day but it was a weird mishmash of books from the two editions. It worked, so I assume the systems are compatible to some extent.
>>
>>48267668
http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7116
>>
>>48267668
Non-Weapon Proficiencies and Kits are probably the biggest immediate differences.
>>
>>48267499
> Hack!
We need all of this.
>>
>>48266523
Your healing factor equals 1 + 1/10 your maximum hit points (rounded down). After each battle, you can treat your wounds and bandage yourself to regain a number of hit points equal to your healing factor (theoretically, they can only be hit points you lost in that battle, but you don't really need to keep close track--just as long as it doesn't seem silly). If there's somebody with some skill in healing (I like to give it to rangers by default), they can heal one person twice that amount.

A good night's sleep (along with the opportunity to tend to wounds) allows everybody to heal 1d4 x their healing factor (a healer can allow one person to take the better of two rolls). In less than ideal conditions, that roll may suffer a penalty (1d4-1 or even 1d4-2, allowing somebody to actually take damage as they suffer from infection, etc.).

Tweak the numbers as desired to allow people to heal up as fast as you want them to.
>>
>>48266724
>You have a 3-in-6 medicine skill? Roll 3 or under on a d6 and heal that amount in HP.
I don't like the ramping numbers on this one. Normally, a 5-in-6 skill is five times better than a 1-in-6 skill. That's a lot better. But in your system, a 5-in-6 skill not only succeeds five times as often, but on a successful roll, it heals you three times as much on average, making it 15 times better.
>>
>>48268129
>they can heal one person twice that amount.
That is to say, the person they treat heals twice as much as they normally would. They don't get double healing added to their regular healing: it's just twice overall.
>>
>>48268318
Why shouldn't a character who is trained in medicine or naturally more intelligent NOT be able to heal someone better?
>>
>>48269016
I think the reasoning is this:
for most LotFP skills, putting a skill point into it makes you linearly better. Going from 2-in-6 tinkering to 3-in-6 tinkering makes you half as likely again to succeed. Going from sneak attack x2 to sneak attack x3 doubles the damage you do with a sneak attack.
Healing, however, is quadratic. You' get more chance to succeed, and when you DO, you'll probably heal more. Going from 2-in-6 healing to 3-in-6 healing means you're half as likely again to succeed. But it also means you heal an average of 2 damage rather than 1.5 damage, so putting an extra dot into healing is probably more efficient than putting it into (say) tinkering - particularly at high levels.

That said, it's not very significant, and I'm not sure it makes enough difference gameplay wise to be worth caring about.
>>
>>48269016
Healing people more often is healing them better. And healing people more hit points is healing them better. But when you combine the two, your healing skills get exponential results, which is mechanically problematic. If a 6-in-6 skill heals 20 times better than a 1-in-6 skill, then either the former is too weak or the latter is too strong (or quite possibly both). Just having something succeed 5.83 times more often than something else an enormous difference. But then having it be more than three times as effective when it does succeed makes things downright preposterous.

The gap between a man of modest ability and an expert is much wider than for any other skill. It'd be sort of like if you divided traps into 6 different categories (pits, snares, etc.) and 1 skill gave you a 1-in-6 chance to detect only 1 chosen type of trap (only pits), while a 5 skill gave you a 5-in-6 chance to detect 5 different categories of traps.
>>
>>48269192
Adding 1 more point to a healing skill of 5 gains you 3 times more healing (giving you 1 more hp healed on average) than adding 1 more point to a healing skill of 1 (giving you 1/3 of a hp more healed on average). Under a system like that, I would either invest heavily in healing or not at all.
>>
Hey guys, want your opinion on something:

I've been GM'ing a game of LotFP for about 2 months now. Started it off with Tower of the Stargazer, went pretty well short of 1 PC death to the mirrors in the basement, but not before the halfling and specialist spent like a hour fucking with the wizard when they realized he couldn't escape.

Anyway, wizard breaks out because of an earthquake, and later sets a trap that winds up killing 2 of the PCs when they open an unmarked package mailed to their house that had a summon in the box.

Now, I'm thinking to myself that I should have foreshadowed the wizard breaking out more (I only really used the huge earthquake, which they completely forgot happened).

Basically, do you think I should have foreshadowed it more before I pulled this on them, or is it fine?
>>
Are there any games based off of AD&D floating around out there that manage to unfuck it's shit??
>>
>>48270095
How much earlier did the earthquake happen, first of all?
>>
>>48270095
did they know that the wizard was incredibly pissed off with them, and would totally go after them if he got free?
did they know that the wizard could potentially be set free by chance events/idiots breaking the circle?
did they know the earthquake affected the location of the tower?
If the answer to all of these is 'yes', then you did nothing wrong, and the PCs got themselves into this mess by making an enemy unnessesarily.
>>
>>48270095
I think you should have done a bit more, but if they aren't complaining then don't worry too much.
>>
>>48270145

In game time, 2 months earlier.
IRL, about a month ago.

>>48270149
Yes

I'd like to believe so, I did elaborate that it was just a circle of salt that they could just sweep a bit of to break the circle

I did say the earthquake affected area of about 30 miles (the tower is within 15 miles of the city they live in) but it seems they completely forgot about the earthquake.

>>48270151

No real complaints, they seemed shocked till they read the note in the box and immediately realized who it was from.
>>
>>48259991
Hmm. Seeing that map with a better filter makes me almost not hate it.
>>
>>48253024
Wait...'done, vetted, and up' meaning what?
>>
>>48263674
I ran DCC for a while. Everyone thought it was incredibly fun at first, and we do still think it is fun. Buuut we all got table fatigue. I think a little too much is random or variable. After a while people found it a chore to cast spells and look up the minute differences in power level.

I do agree that 1 spell a day at lvl 1 is a tad boring though.

I was considering the following:
M-U's start with 3 random spells and gain 1 new spell per level (possibly no spell levels. everything accessible. Would have to modify some spells to work that way).
Can cast a spell once per day, no problems.
Then after that, you have to make some kind of check. I was thinking something like a x-in-6 roll that starts at 5 or 6-in-6 and goes down for each successive casting.
Failure = spell fails and can't be cast again that day.
rolling a 6 = failure + corruption, with a pared down (maybe d12) corruption table. Roll a higher dice on the table the lower the x-in-6 chance was.

Seems like a good balance between classic vancian and DCC repeatable. I don't know if it would work well or be balanced though.
>>
I have two ideas for saving throw houserules that I'm sure /osrg/ will hate, 'cause you all seem to have a hardon for improving saves.
But I'd like to know which one is the fairer of the two:

1) Saving throws are a dice pool mechanic tied to each Ability Score. Each one can be mapped pretty nicely with the standard saves. Average score = 4d6. lowest score = 2d6. Highest = 6d6. A roll of 6 on any dice is a Success. 1 success = partial save (halve effect), 2 successes = full save. Each class will have one or two types of saves they are better at, that allow a success on a 5 or 6.

2) Saves are Ability checks, mapped as above. Roll under ability for partial save (halve effect). Roll under half ability for a full save. Classes get a +2 bonus to one or two saves.
>>
>>48272347

I like the first one better, it's simplier.

Personally I'm not sure why you're using it, but it's pretty original so I like it. Plus the class thing is cool because you can use the same amount of dice but simply count more successes. Also the concept of half saving and full saving is cool, I haven't seen that done very often.
>>
>>48271659
As in, my ass has opened up every single pdf and gone through them page by page looking for errors in the pdf and replaced the pages when I could find them. I have now done this page by page for every single pdf in every single folder in TSR except for Forgotten Realms, under Settings. I'll have to finish that later.

> Done
finished looking through it
> Vetted
Confirmed pdf was complete, and that we have all the files that should be there in order to have a complete collection
> Up
Finished uploading on my end.
>>
>>48272405
I want to cut down on tables and character sheet bloat a bit. I figured the traditional saves can map to the ability scores without too much work, so why have them at all and not just save vs an ability?
I don't mind the idea of different classes being better at some saves, but it is unnecessary to have a table showing the progression. Might as well give them an across-the-board bonus that will be good at any level.
>>
>>48272453

Not to toot my own horn or anything but maybe the way I decided to do saves may help you.

Instead of overcomplicating things with a dice pool, but still wanting stat modifiers to be useful;

Use a Base + mod bonus + other bonuses for a d20 roll under roll. The base is up to you, so you can make it higher if you want saves to be easier, but I like to be a little harsh so I do base 5; so a 25% chance with no modifiers.

Then you'd add your stat modifier, positive or negative, to this save for each save. (I rolled two stats into one for my 3 total saves, but you may use more if you prefer).

Finally classes get the following bonuses;
>Every ODD level (including level 1) add +1 to this class's specific save
>Every EVEN level add +1 to the class's save specality.

Or for instance; Fighters would get +1 to their body/fortitude/strength/etc. based saves every odd level. Then every even level they get +1 to saves made in combat.

This is naturally all up to you if you want to adopt or change this stuff, hope it helps.
>>
>>48272556
not a bad idea for having improving saves.

Personally I'm leaning towards static saves. Leave levels for gaining new class toys or being better at what your class does.

However, I am considering another house rule for level ups, which can affect saving throws:
At each level, a character may attempt to increase an ability score by 1.
Roll 3d6 - if higher than your current score, then it goes up by 1.
You have a number of these rolls equal to your new level.
You may make multiple attempts at a single ability, but no score can be raised more than once per level.
>>
File: tumblr_mzxm8hBZDp1qkjl38o1_500.jpg (100 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzxm8hBZDp1qkjl38o1_500.jpg
100 KB, 500x483
>>48266523
Using this or a hack thereof
http://www.lastgaspgrimoire.com/id-hit-that/
>>
>>48254412
Please, m8 scan this or just take pictures of it and upload it
>>
>>48253206

He thinks a character's durability comes from their stats instead of the decisions the player makes in game. Hope I never encounter anyone this retarded irl.
>>
>>48273638
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they meant rolling for hit points.
>>
>>48269192
Based on actual gameplay, I agree with you. The difference isn't significant enough to break anything.

The best 4-in-6 player with a Medkit would still roll a 2 (dealing only 2 hp) to a -2 near-death character after combat. Enough to stabilize them to 0, but not even bring them back. In the even they rolled a 4 and max-healed, it was still typically minor in the big picture (and if anything, kept my players happy that they didn't just simply die, again.)
>>
>>48273721
I think that's probably what he meant too. Although, he also might have been talking about rolling for CON and DEX. But if you are unlucky and roll low hit points, it's still your fault if your character dies. You choose how your character reacts to situations, and if you keep putting your low hp characters into combat situations then you have to accept that death is an option. There are plenty of other options open besides direct combat, including ranged, running away, hirelings, and creative use of the environment.
>>
>>48270128
Labyrinth Lord with Advanced Edition Companion
OSRIC
>>
File: 1318098290348.jpg (207 KB, 800x782) Image search: [Google]
1318098290348.jpg
207 KB, 800x782
Running a modern conspiracy game using Into the Odd in 3 hours. Basically a team of three operatives (ex SWAT, ex FBI and ex Moukhabarat) are gonna be sent to Springville, California, to find out about the whereabouts of Franz Hickok, a man believed to be dead for ten days who was sighted in the forest by a teenager. And his grave was just found empty. I'm going to use google maps to get a good feel of the place, but I don't live in the US so anybody who lives somewhere similar, would you give me a breakdown of how people and life look like in this kind of towns? It's a Smalltown, US type of place, right?

Also, any suggestion on Dos and Don't for running in a modern setting following the OSR type of play? I have three secrets to uncover that entertwine in the town, a few interesting locales to check out and an idea of who's who in a small cast of NPCs depending on where the PCs want to investigate first. For spoilers reason, I can't discuss more about the situation since they all sometimes browse /tg/.

And yes, the setting is very close to Delta Green, except I don't use the actual Cthulhu Mythos as is, because, well, everyone knows it.
>>
File: Saving Throws S&W.png (21 KB, 494x637) Image search: [Google]
Saving Throws S&W.png
21 KB, 494x637
>>48272347
>1) Saving throws are a dice pool mechanic tied to each Ability Score.
6d6 = 66.5% partial success, 26.3% full success
4d6 = 51.8% partial success, 13.2% full success
2d6 = 30.6% partial success, 2.8% full success

The math doesn't seem to pan out, unless you want it to be nearly impossible to make a full save.

>2) Saves are Ability checks
Ability checks are going to result in wide variance between characters. If you do this, you'll want to have a fair method of stat generation, where everybody ends up with roughly equal stat totals. Otherwise the guy who rolled well on his stats will have a huge advantage.

The partial / full effect is an interesting mechanic, but I don't know that either of your mechanics really work for it. For an average stat of 10 or 11, you end up with only a 1/4 chance of making a full save. That's okay for low levels, where saves are supposed to be difficult, but at higher levels, that's pretty crippling and gives a boost to casters at precisely the time when they are the most powerful (having accumulated more spells, and more powerful ones, at that).

I would suggest that two successive saves is better than splitting a single save in half. Roll vs. your ability to score for a full save. If you fail, you get a second save to try to avoid the full effects of the spells (a partial save). But in order to get the math to work, you'd want the saving throws to scale. You could maybe have a single-stat sort of save like Swords & Wizardry that's modified by the appropriate ability modifier. You'd probably want to make them a couple points more difficult overall to compensate for the fact that you get a secondary save for partial effect.
>>
File: spells - marginal success.png (21 KB, 781x283) Image search: [Google]
spells - marginal success.png
21 KB, 781x283
>>48275429
Found the stats I crunched for the system I was talking about. If you think the chance to fail outright is too low, then going with -3 rather than -2 should balance things a bit better.
>>
>>48273721
Probably. And that's one reason I think you should reroll hit points from scratch at each level, but keep your old total if it's higher. You end up with marginally higher hit points overall, but a greatly reduced chance of completely tanking. (Note: graph gives you the better of 2 rolls at 1st level.)
>>
File: 1422128357167.jpg (176 KB, 631x419) Image search: [Google]
1422128357167.jpg
176 KB, 631x419
>>48262066

If you don't know about it there's an app you can get for your phone called the crawlers companion. It's a must have for DCC but yeah I love it and after running plenty of games and having that app, I don't really need to look stuff up anymore.
>>
>>48266523

I run a DCC game and I introduced bandages. They only work for fresh cuts and wounds and can onoy be used on a player once a day. If you were hit by a magic missile, bandages won't help that. Anyone can use them with an agility or personality check. 9-13 = +1 hp, 14-18 = +2 hp, 19-20 = +3hp
>>
>>48266523
We have two ways - Bandages and healing herbs which heal 1d4 damage but must be used within 1 hour of injuries and requires an Intelligence or Wisdom check unless the players can accurately describe what they are doing with the kit (setting the bone, running stitches, etc).

The other is by using a doctor. If no healing magic is present, the players may seek out a doctor in town (if the town has one) and may stay in their care until the wounds heal, healing at a faster rate (1d6+1 HP per day and slightly faster healing for more serious wounds like broken bones, delirium, disease, etc.)
>>
ACKS, BFRPG or Darker Dungeons?
>>
>>48278030
Of the three, I like ACKS, personally.
>>
>>48266535
I've seen a similar idea used by having the Cleric make a "Turn Undead" check and compare the results against the Reaction Table (which also uses 2d6). Slightly more elegant, since it uses existing B/X mechanics.
>>
>>48278030
I honestly prefer ACKS. Darker suffers from compatibility issues with other B/X stuff. The whole point of Basic is that it's bare bones, which isn't a bad thing, but I can make arbitrary rulings based on my own judgement in any system.

ACKS is nice in that it gives you methods to houserule that result in stuff that isn't too far out of whack with the rest of the stuff in the ruleset, just in case you need them. I don't always need to know the approximate gold income of a particular noble, but if I need to I have some guidance to making numbers that are roughly consistent, rather than just coming up with numbers out of whole cloth and then trying to wrangle with inconsistencies later.
>>
File: 1465107337724.png (865 KB, 540x754) Image search: [Google]
1465107337724.png
865 KB, 540x754
What price lists do you guys use for more expensive stuff and services, such as building and buying houses?
>>
>>48278354
Yeah, that's kind of what it already does. Just with adding/subtracting twice the HD difference. And some outliers due to AD&D statchanges - some got buffed a hit die or half.

Personally I think you could just simplify it further to "the Cleric makes the undead roll morale" - that makes the immediate effects even more obvious, rather than needing to specify.

>>48278408
>Darker suffers from compatibility issues with other B/X stuff.
That's probably because it's a BECMI/Rules Cyclopedia clone. With some extra houserules and stuff.

>>48278509
Buying and building houses can be handled under the existing stronghold construction rules, IMO.
>>
File: XzQQ8sL.jpg (608 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
XzQQ8sL.jpg
608 KB, 2448x3264
Does anyone know of an AD&D 2E "cheat sheet" of some kind? Just a stripped down compendium of rules for reference during a game session.

If not, I might make one.
>>
>>48278509
It's pretty easy to get a rough estimate with cost of labor (unskilled, skilled, highly skilled) per day x number of days of work
>>
It seems like one person ITT already made an OSR themed blog, and other people have been making them for a while.

What is OSR's opinion of blogs?
>>
>>48279004
I love blogs, they're filled with great and free ideas.

I'll probably make an OSR blog at some point as well.
>>
>>48279004
Blogs are where a lot of the creativity in the OSR scene comes from. I read a lot of them. Have one, too.
>>
>>48279108

I feel the same way. And I'd also like to make my own, hence why I am asking. It seems like a really good method of posting/storing setting information and fluffy stuff since writing it out in a single wordpad document is a fucking chore.

>>48279323

I'm guessing you don't want to shill, but I wouldn't mind knowing what it was in case it was one I haven't seen yet.
>>
Anyone know of any OSR titles that are a little more offbeat/unique than the usual fantasy settings? I'm a huge fan of ideas and settings used in Low Life (Savage Worlds) and Far Away Land, but hate the mechanics and am too lazy to re-skin an OSR system. I've run a few games of Xplorers and Mutant Future, but those settings aren't anything truly new - they're just reinventions of Traveller/Star Frontiers and Gamma World respectively.
>>
>>48279850
Empire of the Petal Throne, perhaps? That setting is fairly unique, fantasy though it may be.
>>
File: what the shit.png (314 KB, 1149x975) Image search: [Google]
what the shit.png
314 KB, 1149x975
>>48252896
>The font in the "premium" reprint of the AD&D Player's Handbook.
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>48279734
I update infrequently, and my content isn't limited to OSR, but http://swordandscoundrel.blogspot.com
>>
>>48279946
It's a pretty close match to the original, I think?

Not that there aren't other issues - the OCR messed up and made a bunch of ones into sevens and ½s into '2s, IIRC.
>>
>>48279983
This might be useful in the future, but for whatever reason the spam filter doesn't give a shit about blogspot.co.nz

There's a bunch of other superdomains it's testy about, but that one's fine for whatever reason.
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>48280042
Huh. I did not know that.
>>
File: what the shit2.png (300 KB, 688x550) Image search: [Google]
what the shit2.png
300 KB, 688x550
>>48280022
>It's a pretty close match to the original, I think?
They're not. Keep in mind that the original font comes from a shitty scan, so ignore the difference in crispness.
>>
>>48279850

I've got my homebrew which is pretty weird, junk/1920s asthetic in a city outside of time with ayylmaos and psychic powers, but I don't really have it written up well yet.
>>
>>48280151
I'm an uneducated pleb, but the font itself looks pretty similar to me? Ignoring the unevenness from the printing/scanning process, that is - note how the o in the first and second illusionist are different, with the first being much more squished.

The spacing is different, though - the new font is much more squished together, horizontally speaking. It's especially noticeable in where exactly the linebreaks have moved - the multiclass examples start on the third line rather than the fourth, for instance, if just barely.

Also they might be doing something different with justification. I dunno, I know fuck-all about layouts.
>>
File: Causey-WeirdAdventures.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Causey-WeirdAdventures.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48279850
Weird Adventures might be a good one as it's basically Pulp/Noir fiction meets D&D Fantasy
>>
>>48279004
I think blogs really are the lifeblood of the OSR community.

>>48279983
I'm not sure that I'll follow it but it looks interesting.

>>48279946
>>48280151
Speaking of formatting, do people prefer two-column or one-column formats for OSR products?
>>
>>48280299
It's the squishing together that makes it really hard for me to read, with the letters in the reprint forming packed-in blocks that just kind of blur together. It's especially bad when it's in italics (>>48279946). Notice how the multiclass splits (illusionist / thief, etc.) in the original are spaced out enough that they're easy to read, while not so much in the reprint (>>48280151). If you zoom in close enough, it makes the reprint a bit easier to read, but the words still don't have as many contours. There's enough space between letters in the original that a word seems to have crests and troughs, making it easier to assimilate. Words in the reprint look more like " = " with various lines going between the top and bottom, but without much rise and fall in the top and bottom.
>>
>>48280446
>do people prefer two-column or one-column formats for OSR products?
For a full size page? Two, definitely. By the time a line of text extends 7 or 8 inches, it can be a bit tricky to retain your vertical bearings when returning to the beginning of the next line.
>>
>>48279921
I just recently heard of this setting. Someone did a hack for it for The Black Hack. Even after reading the core RPG/Board game's website, I still don't understand what I'm looking at, lol.

>>48280240
Awesome! I'm thinking I may be forced to go down that road myself - create an original setting.

>>48280302
Not a big pulp or noir fan! I kind of prefer games/settings where the PCs (or inhabitants of the worlds) are predominately non-human.
>>
Well, Into the Odd is now my new favorite Dungeons & Dragons neo-clone.
>>
>>48281386
>neo-clone
not heard that term before, but it's neat.
>>
>>48253725
You realize dwarves and goblins are imaginary, right?
>>
>>48278030
Depends on what you are looking for.

ACKS is a pretty solid game which has multiple classes for the races but a huge focus is, well, running domains. Also, no Halflings in the core book.

BFRPG is closer to 3rd in using ascending AC and allowing race and class to be seperate, but is still modelled heavily on B/X with basically no rules for domains and such.

Darker Dungeons is Dark Dungeons with more houserules and modelled on the RC. That said, it's playable and enjoyable and permits everyone (even nonhumans) to go to 36th level and beyond.
>>
>>48281563
>You realize dwarves and goblins are imaginary, right?
That's what the Jews want you to think.
>>
>>48281563
I actually have a coworker who'ss entire family is basically dwarves. I'm talking the entire extended family. They barely stand five feet, are all hairy, any they all someone manage to find spouses who are just as short and hairy as them. They are also extremely nice people and yet spend a disturbing amount of time in jail due to their tempers and alcohol.
>>
>>48281386

Is it just the setting or the rules too?

Because I'm in love with the setting but the rules are kind of icky.

Also it gives me that horrible feeling because I know I'll never get to get in a game of Into the odd unless I'm running it, which doesn't let me imagine and live in that world like a player could.
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations on getting a load of cheap minis to use for battles? At least HeroQuest-quality.
>>
>>48282360
Not off the top of my head, no. Maybe Reapers minis?
>>
Has anyone run a Stone Age DCC (or any OSR) game?

What are some good materials for such a game besides that one issue of Dragon magazine?
>>
File: 5376901825_2d5ba1b73f_o.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
5376901825_2d5ba1b73f_o.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Wanna run a pulpy 80s high fantasy kinda setting for my players

basically imagine this pic but turned into a setting, with demons and shit everywhere

any suggestions on system, any cool plot ideas you've used before etc
>>
>>48283152
Stone Age DCC could be ridiculously fun. Are you talking about quasi-realistic timeline? Or neanderthals & humans walking around with dinos?
>>
>>48283179
Like... the game takes place in the 80's? Or a system that runs like one from the 80's?
>>
>>48283191
lol im not humoring that question
>>
>>48283236
Was a serious question, lol. If you're talking like a pulp game that takes place in the 80's, there were a few Palladium games that did that -- long with generic systems like GURPS (or something more modern like Savage Worlds).

If you're talking about a high fantasy game MADE in the 80's.... I mean, that's basically every fantasy game made during that era. More recently... maybe something like Lamentations of the Flame Princess. It specializes in gothic, gory, demon bullshit.
>>
>>48283298
right on thanks
>>
>>48253206
I used to think this was so dumb. What, the gold made me a better person? It finally came to me as I was working on a homebrew. Back when xp was from gold only, the incentive was clear- we were all treasure hunters, trying to get as much treasure as possible. Once the source changed, teamwork went out the window. Now we could stab each other in the back and level up, kill everyone in town, and just act like idiots, and we've never recovered.
>>
File: Harbor Alley.jpg (112 KB, 648x864) Image search: [Google]
Harbor Alley.jpg
112 KB, 648x864
>>48278030
ACKS, hands down. It's mechanics are solid, I like the way it handles non-human classes, and it's the only game to actually get me excited about nation-building and micro/macro-management.
>>
>>48254695
I loved the idea of a game you can sneak into school and play without the teacher knowing. A game that looks like notes, in case he looks at them. I tinkered with this idea for years, but never came up with anything workable.
>>
>>48283152
I literally wrote and published a game for this.
I'm running a game of it myself IRL, and it's going pretty nicely. A band of players exploring a cavern complex to render it safe for human habitation. So, essentially a dungeon-crawl, but with more of a focus on exploration than nicking treasure. Lots of environmental hazards and stuff.
The party magician keeps blowing himself up with inadvisable experimentation, and then re-rolling another magician. Meanwhile, two neanderthals are tough as balls and just keep plodding on. They somehow managed to kill an ancient bronze statue of a serpent-god, and are now using bits of it as metal armour and weapons.
>>
>>48283438
You're the gal behind Wolfpacks & Winter Snow, right?

>>48283182
>Or neanderthals & humans walking around with dinos?

More like that.
>>
>>48283480
>>Or neanderthals & humans walking around with dinos?

That'd be fun as fuck. Wouldn't take too much to get started with that in DCC, especially if you start with a 0-level funnel.
>>
>>48283480
>You're the gal behind Wolfpacks & Winter Snow, right?
That's me, yep. I kind of went a bit history-nerd and tried to put in stuff for a specific place and time period (eastern europe, the middle-east and central asia, at the end of the last ice age). So the game's missing stuff like gigantopithicus and saber-toothed tigers (at the moment) because they wouldn't be historically accurate.
That said, it shouldn't be too hard to hack together some dinosaurs using the bits for dragons* and similar monsters.
*historically accurate dragons, of course.
>>
>>48283535
I was looking into running that in the very near future. Any campaign advice you'd throw my way?
>>
>>48283709
your players will level up pretty quickly if they're competent. That said, even when they do, a blow straight to the flesh will keep them scared.
Going into the lategame of attracting followers and magical research and stuff will slow the game down a lot, and doesn't have any particular trigger to set it off, so work with your players to sort out when you want to do this. Of course, they can't go down this route until they've got a suitable base of operations, so the pacing there is up to you.
Other than that, standard osr advice applies, depending on if you're doing dungeon crawling or hex crawling or what have you.
>>
>>48283970
The starting dungeon/adventure of the campaign will probably set the tone, where all that is concerned.
>>
File: 1461804294741.png (506 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
1461804294741.png
506 KB, 600x738
Is there a class in any OSR games that let me play something like a Red Mage, basically a bit of a caster, a bit of a warrior, a bit of a healer?
>>
>>48285854

An Elf?
>>
>>48285854
bards?
an alternate Elf that uses the Cleric's spell list would fit that perfectly, too.
>>
>>48285854

There's probably something out there like that. Here's a list of just the official TSR classes for Basic:
http://pandius.com/becmicls.html

OSR has produced a veritable blizzard of classes; I'm not aware of any single list of all of them.
>>
File: Reusing Campaign Ideas.jpg (587 KB, 1850x1041) Image search: [Google]
Reusing Campaign Ideas.jpg
587 KB, 1850x1041
Anyone ever run an OSR game set in a more-or-less not!East Asia setting?
>>
>>48287049
plenty of people have, I recommend looking up Yoon-Suin for a particularly good example of a setting book for such a game
>>
>>48285854
Bards and Druids might be the best answer, actually.

The Druid in particular is an interesting example, actually - they've got a bit of the Cleric's healing schtick, and keep the warrior aspect (albeit with worse armor/weapons), but they also get a bunch of offensive fire spells.
I've called them a Magic-User/Cleric hybrid before, I think, and that's not far from the truth.

Also, if the system you're playing gives the Cleric some useful non-healing/buffing spells then that might also be an answer.
>>
>>48287163
Or, for a less good example, the various Oriental Adventures/Kara-Tur books released for 1E/2E.

Shit has issues.

I think Scarlet Heroes also has some east-asian influences, but I don't remember how deep they go - I'm mostly just into that system for the easily-ported solo hero bits, to be honest.
>>
>>48281542
Sorry, the jargon isn't official and all, heh, it's like, Third-Wave OSR? Like the first wave were mostly retroclones that tried to emulate old stuff, and the second wave has retroclones and neoclones which is what I call games that entirely know where their roots are but don't try to copy its form.

>>48282261
The setting is excellent, I like the blog too for that. But I really feel like it can do pretty much anything I want it to do.
The rules are essentially close to the way *some* people played OD&D, mainly around the Dave Arneson school of very-old-school. But the thing that makes it appealing to me is that it's Über easy to learn, teach, play and hack.

I'm ran a NotDelta Green game yesterday where the players investigated not one but two walking dead stories, discovering that not only do undead exist in this setting, but may happen for completely different and unassociated reasons. The combat reads weird, but once you read pic related and try it out, it actually plays out better than classic D&D fight *in my gaming group*.

If you're already in love and never hesitating when picking your system for traditional play, you can strip out the setting super easy.
>>
>>48283179
AD&D.
>>
>>48278030
ACKS is the better game, no doubt about it. The best OSR game too.
>>
>>48285955
>http://pandius.com/becmicls.html

Neat
>>
>>48283344
Sorry, I'm just popping in the thread real quick to ask this, haven't read any of the material-
So for money=EXP, do they just have to reach the milestone of money, and then they're the next level, or does spending money below the threshold reduce their level?
>>
>>48289500
You get XP for treasure you bring back. That's it. You can do whatever the fuck you want with the treasure, you just get XP for recovering it.
>>
File: Elf.jpg (108 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
Elf.jpg
108 KB, 750x950
>>48285854
Elf racial class.
>>
>>48289529
Oh, makes sense.
>>
>>48289648
Do note that there's some different ways to implement it, mostly in regards to how it's awarded - do you just total up the treasure gained by the party and then divide the XP equally among the players, or do you let the players decide where the gold (and hence the experience) goes?

The latter is an interesting option - while it can lead to some intra-party friction and cutthroat diplomacy (you get the magic item, I get the experience, dick-ass thieves are now even moreso, solo adventures can be more profitable, being the sole survivor is a tempting prospect), you also give a whole lot more control into the hands of the players. It lets people powerlevel new players, or just dump all the XP into the Cleric so they get spells.
>>
>go to old OSR blogs
>"Blog not found"
>"Closed"
>"FUCK YOU"
>"OSR was a mistake"

l-lol?
>>
>>48290234

Check the wayback machine, sometimes you can get at an old blog that way.
>>
>OSR Wave 1: Playing old D&D modules again
>OSR Wave 2: Making clones and older D&D-compatible products for profit
>OSR Wave 3: Altering clone rulesets and looking at non-D&D oldschool material

Is this accurate?
>>
>>48290552
I don't know that Wave 1 was that much of a thing - it was more just that they never really went away, I think.

The real start is, IIRC, with OSRIC, with that being created as a way to create AD&D-compatible material under the OGL without using the "AD&D" name (and thus perhaps facing WotC's legal team).

So that's "wave 1", perhaps, if you're specifically defining OSR as the "Renaissance/Revival" of old-school play.

Wave two, then, is probably the creation of retroclones as a product in and of itself? People actually selling a B/X clone rather than releasing it for free in the OSRIC way, that is.

Wave three then would presumably be once you start getting original non-clones, but I'm not really sure of the timeline nor if it's really a subject where you can point out "waves".
>>
>>48259991
I still can't work out what kind of person wouldn't want to play Tiger-Headed Opium Nightmare. Hell, even Crumbling Crusader State sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>48290820
All of them sound fun and interesting. My personal favorite is the Alien Egyptians
>>
>>48290234
Can you link those blogs? Seems hilarious.
>>
>>48290820
Here's the original, cruder version - personally I find it easier to read.

But yeah, it's pretty great.
>>
File: file-page1.jpg (1 MB, 2472x3228) Image search: [Google]
file-page1.jpg
1 MB, 2472x3228
Speaking of blogs, I was thinking of starting one for my shittily hand-drawn dungeon maps. Here's one I'm actually kinda proud of. Just made it for a DCC game set in ~Japan

Would anyone be interested in more of these? I have random ones laying around my RPG stuff and I've been drawing maps for this current campaign.
>>
>>48290791
Not the first guy, but I pretty much agree with this.
>Wave 0: asshurt grognards refuse to join in the universal asshurt 3aboo shitting on Keep of the Borderlands; flamewars on ENWorld
>Wave 1: OSRIC and similar fakeout bullshit designed as legal fictions to publish new AD&D material
>Wave 2: Faithful clones for profit, notably Labyrinth Lord; LotFP is the bridge/breakpoint between this wave and
>Wave 3: New games on OSR principles, which is basically what the creative end of the scene is up to right now: ACKS and DCC are the biggest hitters here so far, AFAIK

I don't exactly know where to place significantly original settings, like Carcosa, Yoon-Suin and R&PL, if that's wave 2 or 3, but I guess it doesn't really matter either.
>>
>>48291346
>"Blog not found"
http://americanbarbarica.blogspot.com/

>"Closed"
http://axe-n-hammer.blogspot.com/

>"FUCK YOU"
>"OSR was a mistake"
http://oldguyrpg.blogspot.com/
>>
>>48291461
We always love more maps and blogs, anon! I'm going to be making one with a few main sections myself soon (OSR, modern and video game RPG sections). I'll keep you all posted.
>>
>>48291461

That's pretty cool, though the side with the legend is cut off. I'd like to see more.
>>
>>48291487
In defense of Chgowiz, I think what he was saying there is more that he shouldn't personally have gotten embroiled in the OSR 'scene' so much, not that all revival was a mistake. IIRC he was one of the more hardcore nothing-is-allowed-to-change traditionalists and pretty strongly opposed to the LotFP goremetalhead types, but I could be wrong about this.

Either way, going by his other blog he clearly still plays AD&D and shit and likes it, so... yeah, grain of salt at the very least.
>>
>>48291827
>IIRC he was one of the more hardcore nothing-is-allowed-to-change traditionalists and pretty strongly opposed to the LotFP goremetalhead types, but I could be wrong about this.

It was actually the opposite according to his archived posts, which featured praise for LotFP and Carcosa while complaining about there not being enough innovation in the OSR movement.
>>
File: IMG_20160715_110855824.jpg (4 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_110855824.jpg
4 MB, 2432x4320
>>48291527

Thanks man! I probably did some of my best work on this map, been practicing a while. The legend in that first map got cut off because I didnt even think about the paper I was using being too big for my small scanner derp.

>>48291511

Cool! This thread has inspired me. Took a long break from /tg/ but it seems better now that /qst/ is its own board so I've been lurking again. Love OSR, been playing lots of retro-clones recently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your blog, what are you gonna call it?
>>
>>48291907
Oh, huh. Well, shows what I know. Thanks for the correction, anon!
>>
File: 1416015673473.gif (45 KB, 212x267) Image search: [Google]
1416015673473.gif
45 KB, 212x267
Are there any guidelines available for creating AD&D player races, or will I just have to wing it?
>>
>>48292038
If there were guidelines, I'm sure that TSR would have appreciated them.

Seriously, though, just compare them to the existing races and try to get a feeling for if they're stronger or weaker. I'm not aware of any official guidelines, but I'm sure someone wrote up something in the last forty years.
>>
>>48292038
The Complete Book of Humanoids is probably the closest official AD&D product one could use.
>>
My grandfather has like 100 issues of Dragon Magazine from way back in the day in his attic, but he lives hundreds of miles away. Are any in the Trove? Looking for inspiration.
>>
>>48252896
>What was the best use of slimes or oozes you've seen in a game?

Food.
>>
>>48292904

I found the nethack player.
>>
>>48292866
Yes, they're in the trove. There's a magazine subfolder in the main folder.
>>
So, hexes are good for exploration, but does it make sense to use graph paper instead for a town/city?
>>
How much roleplaying is there in a system like DCC? Does anyone know any good Tomb of Horrors style modules? Every time I find a megadungeon/funhouse dungeon module there's seems to be some weird focus on explaining the whole thing and making it feel real.

Does not even the OSR have a love of throwing themselves into a fun dungeon until they get to the bottom?
>>
>>48293232
>good
>Tomb of Horrors style
>>
>>48293232
I think a lot of DCC funnel adventures are made for killing loads of PCs, if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>48293502

it's not so much the loads of killing PCs so much as the, lots of ridiculous non-sensical challenges, combat related or otherwise, am I alone in this joy, even in OSR?
>>
>>48293232
no one really 'likes' tomb of horrors or dungeons like it
>>
File: 20160715_145507.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160715_145507.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
So, /osrg/, this is a setting I'm making for a game and thought I'd get your opinion on it. I haven't set a scale to it yet, but it's about as large as Eurasia in overall size.
>>
File: 1467569607860.jpg (338 KB, 1464x936) Image search: [Google]
1467569607860.jpg
338 KB, 1464x936
>>48293582
The system we're using is a homebrew mix of some OSR games, 5E and some minor other games, nabbing rules from all of them and mashing them together into a Frankenstein-monster-esque (but fun) system.
>>
>>48253293

2e (while not OSR) has the Vikings Campaign Sourcebook, and you could convert some things from it.

Hi Charlie.
>>
>>48252896
i'm looking for something possibly a sourcebook about old-school wizards/sorcerers, i'm talking Conan the barbarian style guys with goatees, skull caps and generally being an arrogant dick.

The kind of duds the Telvanni would approve of.
>>
>>48293582
Looks like a nice outline. Now start thinking about the places the players will want to go to and what is there.
>>
>>48293582
>>48293687
Unless that world is really small (smaller than IRL Earth) then those kingdoms are too big.
>>
File: Elf Thief-Magic User.jpg (99 KB, 702x1139) Image search: [Google]
Elf Thief-Magic User.jpg
99 KB, 702x1139
>>48293804
Already working on that. Each region on that map will encompass between 3 (for Forati, the little island in the Southeast) and 10 (for Chutoyeong in the Northeast). It's going to be an open ended game to let the players explore the world.

Also, each region is based on a number of various real world regions, which should be kinda obvious (Chutoyeong is China/Korea, Tohati is Australia/Indonesia, etc.) and this lets me pull names that should fit each area. Elves, Dwarves and Halflings also exist in the game as well as orcs, dragons and such but they vary almost as much as humans region to region (except all Elves pay homage to the Elf Lord, a near mythic ruler of all Elves who may or may not exist).
>>
File: 1451353256817-4.jpg (1 MB, 1477x2067) Image search: [Google]
1451353256817-4.jpg
1 MB, 1477x2067
>>48293812
They aren't kingdoms but regions. See >>48293894
for more details.
>>
>>48293072
If you're mapping a city, it honestly makes more sense to just take a piece of blank paper and make a huge-ass grid so you can give short "oh, it's in A5" descriptions in your notes.

Graph paper isn't much use when traversing a city - you can get some pretty weird-ass streets. Better to just navigate by the street, and if necessary go for the thing Judges Guild did in their original CSotIO dungeon map and just put a dot for every X yards on a street.

Also, maybe consider making a blank "player's version" of the city with just the streets and major locations outlined?
>>
File: europe_map_1600english.jpg (179 KB, 1024x807) Image search: [Google]
europe_map_1600english.jpg
179 KB, 1024x807
>>48293919
i agree with >>48293812. even if those are regions, they are too large as is. break them up, but in duchies, substates, etc. having them be large regions isn't great...very few regions of that size are that heterogeneous.

france and italy are always may go to examples for this, though germany is also pretty good. early modern italy is like 50+ city states that all speak the same language. this map shows just how heterogeneous societies are within those large regions.

change those regions to be macro-level biomes and them you're cooking with gas.
>>
>>48293072
hillcantons
blogspot
pointcrawl-series-index
>>
File: scan0001.jpg (361 KB, 887x813) Image search: [Google]
scan0001.jpg
361 KB, 887x813
>>48294135
>>
>>48293792
anyone?
>>
>>48293462
>>48293530
Actually, Tomb of Horrors is a very cool dungeon.
>>
File: 1465106576840.jpg (144 KB, 432x559) Image search: [Google]
1465106576840.jpg
144 KB, 432x559
Do you allow cleave for fighters in your game?
>>
>>48294464

From what I'm reading of it, and sessions run about it, is that it isn't bad at all, it's just that it should only be run for experienced dungeoneers, ones who understand what they're getting into when they go in.

An experienced party getting through most of the dungeon at least seems to be pretty common.
>>
File: Birdfolk fighter.jpg (1 MB, 904x1280) Image search: [Google]
Birdfolk fighter.jpg
1 MB, 904x1280
>>48294806

No, I give fighters and extra attack per level based on their level vs enemy HD.

For example, level 8 fighter gets 8 attacks against HD 1 goblins. Level 8 fighter only gets 2 attacks against HD 7 monster, and so on.

Note that this only accounts against the HIGHEST HD CREATURE in the fight, so taking out enemy leaders is far more important.

You can fluff these multiple attacks however you want; great cleaves, kung fu speed, many precise strikes, etc.
>>
>>48259991
Reminded me of this one.
>>
File: 01 Cover2.png (3 MB, 1167x1654) Image search: [Google]
01 Cover2.png
3 MB, 1167x1654
Smallish update to RotDP Alpha (1.0)

Haven't had much time to work on this the past few weeks. Still looking for feedback and input as always. Thanks!

>https://www.docdroid.net/WjLZISs/rotdp.pdf.html
>>
>>48291461
your art is awesome. Keep it up :D
>>
>>48293072
personally, I use squares for wilderness-crawls as well.
Players will tend to navigate by north/south/east/west and squares facilitate that more neatly.
>>
File: Manbat1.jpg (3 MB, 2358x3281) Image search: [Google]
Manbat1.jpg
3 MB, 2358x3281
>>48295141

Thank you! It's encouraging to see that.

Here's another map i did for a normal DCC game with a great group of gamefinder fa/tg/uys. It's the lair of a manbat who'd been terrorizing the locals after dusk. This is the main entrance and level.
>>
File: Manbat2.jpg (1 MB, 2394x2622) Image search: [Google]
Manbat2.jpg
1 MB, 2394x2622
>>48295501

Here's the sublevel. It can be accessed via the hole in the large cavern, the smaller worm holes in the middle of the dungeon or the giant crack in the cave wall/floor on the left side.
>>
File: 1466294201437.jpg (215 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
1466294201437.jpg
215 KB, 1280x989
>>48294120
I hear you. I'm doing smaller regional maps as well. The way I see it is that one can speak of Europe and how one goes to it, but it isn't one country but a number of smaller ones. So when they need info about a certain nation or area and seek out a scholar or traveler, they will learn more about it and it's subregions.

Using an established adventure for an idea, it's like what if they find a map and journal detailing information about the Isle of Dread? They seek out that one old wizard from the town of Placeholder and learn it lays off the coast of Ve'Adappa and east of the islands in the Coral Sea and over the second horizon of the Dread Sea. Leaving Placeholder, they head to Port Town in the subregion of The Arm of the Fallen One in Ledicia. The Arm is held by Lord Harold and Port Town is ran by a distant cousin of his. Chartering a boat from this cousin, they leave and make ports in the various lands along the way and brave a typhoon in the Sea of Storms before making crashing in southern Amyzram in the lands held by Queen Zenosa and her city-state of Cartogo. Securing an audience after stopping a murderer from claiming the Queen's life, they are granted another ship and a new crew to carry them away to the Isle of Dread, making their last port of call in norther Tohati in the Wild City of Raang. Narrowly slipping their moorings before the wildlings kill them, they make their way to their destination.

All of these are just ideas, I've only really fleshed the large island of Generia and some of Motrasa. I'll be posting updates on my upcoming blog so hopefully you all hear more about it.
>>
>>48291439
>>48259991

I would unironically love this setting, cliches and all.
>>
>>48296339
You're not alone in that.

Hell, I can think of four Big Crimey Crapsacks off the top of my head, and I sure as hell wouldn't mind playing in any of them. The City-State of the Invincible Overlord and Ankh-Morpork have more than a little common Lankhmarian DNA in them, and that's hardly the only example you could give for stuff in that map.

It's cliche as all hell, but it's only extremely obvious because they decided to skip the fancy names and just label the stuff as they are - A-ra-bian Niiiights is like it is because damn near every Arabian counterpart is pretty much Aladdin, the Lost World Amazon Fever Jungle is what it is because of course Darkest Africa is basically King Kong/Tarzan/The Phantom 24/7, the big dark northern foresty Black Forest is a staple, and so on and so forth.

IIRC the creator said that if they'd add anything it would be a huge wall to the east of the Jade Empire and also a boring pastoral village somewhere in the Tiny Bickering Fiefdoms/Poncy Knights area.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.