[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A loyalist Primarch suddently appears in the 40K Universe. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1430234932_1082655428.jpg (1021 KB, 1380x915) Image search: [Google]
1430234932_1082655428.jpg
1021 KB, 1380x915
A loyalist Primarch suddently appears in the 40K Universe. The Inquisition checks him up and proclaims that he is legit.
What happens?

>Inb4, the chapters that descend from his legion all die in a paroxysm of ecstasys.
>>
>>48243002

One primarch wouldn't probably make all that big of a difference. Remember that Dorn was killes during a regural battle, by Traitor Legions, and he wasn't even alone. I know that Khan is not considered KIA but IMA, but I believe after ten thousand years of absence declaring him KIA is a safe bet. And he went missinf in the Webway so probably got killed by Eldar or Necrons, maybe Demons.

Guilimann or Sanguinus could make a difference, as a person to unite the Imperium behind them and lead in a less retarded way. Others would be a drop in a sea of help that is needed.
>>
>>48243344
The fuck is IMA?
>>
>>48245588
In My Asshole
>>
File: The-Jeremy-Kyle-Show-23022016.jpg (29 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
The-Jeremy-Kyle-Show-23022016.jpg
29 KB, 615x410
>>48243002
I think it'd play out like an episode of Jeremy Kyle (English Jerry Springer. Because everyone in 40k seems to be British)

"A man who suspiciously returns to life now wants to reconnect with his 1000s of sons. Rogel Dorn and Chapter Master Vorn Hagen are on next on the Jeremy Kyle Show"
>>
>>48243344
He might not Make the Imperium Great Again, but consider Ultramar was made and designed by one primarch.

It's possible that a single sector could be made to be fucking amazing and fortified less than Terra only because they haven't had millenia of cogboys sitting next door lubing up plasma artillery.
>>
>>48243344
Wat

Dorn was believed dead due to his ship exploding, but he's alive. All of the Primarchs are alive besides Horus, Sanguinius, Curze, and Ferrus Manus, although it's possible that everybody besides Horus can resurrect as their souls are intact.
>>
>>48243002
What if it's Alpharius?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>48245640
Well get the lube boys, we have some digging to do.
>>
>>48246012
The Imperial Fists literally have Dorn's scrimshawed bones.

Guilliman, Sanguinius, Ferrus Manus, and Dorn are confirmed dead. Russ is "missing" as is Corax, while El'Johnson is lying in a vegetative state in the Rock. Vulkan is alive as of M30 and is doing shit around the galaxy because muh Perpetual. Khan is "lost in the webway," which means he's Asdrubael Vect's fucktoy.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 246x205
>>48246098

Oh stop it you!

> keep going almost there
>>
>>48243002
Lion strolls into the Eye of Terror and punches Abby's head off. Proceeds to do the same with Khorne, Slannesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle.
The Knights of Caliban were full on monks which explains how Lion was put into a coma by Luther, he was trained in the super punch and thus punched out Lion the second he landed.
>>
>>48246101
Nope. They are retconned to having a single hand, and Vulkan basically states he's alive when he's talking to the last surviving Imperial Fist.

And no, Guilliman is still alive and possibly healing within a stasis field. Sangiunius has possibly returned as the Sanguinor, although there's a lot of weird psychic shit going on with the Emperor's Angel.
>>
Well, didn't Vulcan get killed by that spear in "Vulcan Lives"? Also, it is obvious that it's done the way it is on purpuse, that most loyalist primarchs are "missing" so it is up to the players to decide and discuss as we are doing now. But for me, as we can evidently see primarchs are not invincible, those that have been missing for 10000yrs are dead for me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.