[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #950: Your Waifu is the Best Waifu for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48231719
>>
File: 13102802162793366.png (172 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
13102802162793366.png
172 KB, 360x360
>>48238248
I like this edition better.
>>
>>48238248
The king is dead. Long live the king.
>>
Delete this thread.
>>
>>48238260
Why? It's the one that actually has posts in it.
>>
>>48238260
Sorry anon, you will have your chance next time.
>>
>>48238260
Next time make an edition that isn't retarded. And use the right PDF.
>>
>>48238266
It was made after the other one. This isn't the legitimate thread.
>>
>>48238273
Are you seriously going to argue over which thread is legitimate? Jesus christ, stop being a crybaby.
>>
So Jumper, what's your project that you expected to go much worse than it ended up going?
>>
>>48238243
Real thread
>>48238243
>>
>>48238273
Nigga they were made 30 seconds apart.
And this one has posts. Clearly no one gives a shit but you.
Sometimes you gotta let shit go.
>>
>>48238272
>And use the right PDF.
This is the thread using the wrong PDF. It needs to be purged.
>>
>>48238281
With no posts, fuck off.
>>
>>48238273
>>48238281
Which is why nobody is posting in it. Because it's just so legit.
>>
File: 1468301433780.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1468301433780.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Might as well post this for the day people
>>
>>48238295
Not until this one gets deleted it won't.
>>
>>48238292
The PDF's are identical. This one has posts though. Seriously, you think your efforts would be better spent making the other thread the one that won't be immediately pruned because nobody is touching it, including you.
>>
>>48238280
Reorganizing my jump records, and tidying up the formatting on my perk cheat sheet and combo lists. Expected it to be a massive pain but I'm actually remembering a lot of stuff I had forgot.
Formatting is still a bitch though
>>
>>48238304
My man, the people have spoken.
They're using this one.
Drop this shit, bow out with a little dignity.
No one cares about Big Ass ASSES.
>>
>>48238304
>Your Waifu is the Best Waifu for You Edition
vs
>Big Ass ASSES Edition

Yeah, I think we're done here, >>48238304. Go away.
>>
You might as well make a third fucking thread and move over to that one if these are the standards we're going by now.
>>
The other thread's heresy has been purged. Talk about jumps, imperial citizens.
>>
Shitposter/Troll detected
Ignore shitposts.
Report shitposts.
Hide shitposts.
>>
>>48238332
This. I'm making the real thread right now guys, delete this one, it's already shit.
>>
>>48238332
hahahahahahahahahahaha (this is me laughing at you) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>48238304
And now it never will. There wasn't even a single post.
>>
>>48238343
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #949: It's Really Real This Time Guys, I'm Super Cereal Edition
>>
>>48235326
>>48238208
Heh. We could have Worm-Aleph and Worm-Bet editions. /sadwormjoke

>>48238339
But anyway! He-Man jump that just got claimed. I want to put in a request for the Cosmic Key and Skeletor's Barge from the live action movie.

Anyone else going to waifu Evil-Lyn?
>>
This thread is an abortion. The real thread got deleted for this?
>>
>>48238343
I can't find a good picture of an abortion, so I'm just going to point out that your thread will have no posters, most likely the wrong PDF, and will be the newer thread.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>48238248
>>
Can it be the school-year already so that Timmy has to do homework instead of bitching about how his thread isn't being accepted?
>>
>>48238370
The "Real" "Thread" was a single post. If you loved it so much, why didn't you even put in a token effort?
>>
>>48238358
Now that is funny.
>>
>>48238382
I don't even understand why anyone is bitching about threads. Other than edition names, they were completely identical. What does it even matter? Are pretend internet points that no one even knows about honestly that important?
>>
>>48238206
>Bloodline abilities still run off chakra so most likely not. Especially with the bone manipulation as messing that up is a good way to kill yourself painfully.
Huh. I mean, the drawback mentions not being able to use chakra outside of the body, so it would make sense that as long as the technique was internal it would be fine.

Well, I'll wait for Ninjanon's answer.
>>
>>48238378
The newer thread is the one that survived, so its obvious that if I make a new one, this thread should be deleted by the same standards. The PDF was the fucking exact same between the real thread and this one, you retard. And even without posts, it was the realist thread there ever was, and infinitely better than this one.
>>
>>48238399
MKAY
>>
>>48238382
I bet you like skub too.
>>
>>48238399
Please, in the dignity and honor of the real thread, stop your arguing. It wouldn't have wanted this.
>>
>>48238408
Piss off you filthy anti skub peasant!
>>
>>48238408
Anti-skub master race represent for the old thread that died for your sins and the sins of the new thread.
>>
>>48238186
I... Hmm.

...I'll be honest and say I never considered that AT ALL when I made the jump, mostly because the breath is really this sorta partially-intangible spooky snake thing, but doesn't really seem to be that power on it's own?

...I'm gonna say sure, you can keep it. Don't really see a reason to say no?
>>
>>48238445
I shouldn't post late at night, I post halfway through answering the question.

The powers you get function from any form you have, they're universal.
>>
245. Elite Beat Agents
Perks: Elite Beat, Agents Are Go, Step It Up (-50), The Next Step Is (-150), Step To The Left (-300), Walking and Talking (-100), Song and Dance (-100)
Items: Elite Threads, 6 Music to Dance To [EDM, Swing, Funk, Pop, Rock, Hip Hop] (-300)

If you're not dead, you might as well be dancing. If you're not dancing, you might as well be dead.

So, apparently dancing is used for minor reality warping? I can deal with that. I'm having fun, and helping people, and this is a really nice vacation. Every day was an adventure in weirdness and I was pretty happy.

Nothing really to report, though. No major changes, just some new solutions to old problems.
>>
What happened with the anon who was making a FATAL jump? I assumed he was bluffing but did anything actually happen with that?
>>
>>48238280
Well neither my Resident Evil Para-Virus hasn't caused the Apocalypse yet. Clearly this indicated I need to add some more stuff to it.
>>48238399
This thread survived because people were posting in it. The other Thread, using the term loosely given that it was actually a post, died because the opposite was true of it.
Also, did you mean most real, or that the aborted thread was a thinking being with a realist view of the world.
>>
>>48238479
But really, make a new thread, and we'll see which one is pruned.
>>
>>48238248
So how is (Are) your Waifu(s) right now?
>>
>>48238490
what the hell are you doing?
>>
>>48238515
Seeing if he'll actually do it, and if the inevitable Hindenburg-like failure of the thread will get him to shut up so there can be conversations about anything else.
>>
What new Jump/update are you looking forward to the most right now?
>>
>>48238479
Most real, but also realist, in that the old thread had a more realistic perspective of the world.
>>
>>48238560
It has no perspectives. It was like a single fatty candle made of grease and a single human hair that burned out without doing anything of note. Can we talk about anything else?
>>
>>48238596
No. Of course not.
>>
Hey Jumpers here's a question this is aimed for whoever took Dragon Ball as the final jump and even if you didn't give us a good what if.

We know what kind of powers you have and your personality but what is your final boss like? What do they look like? How do they act? Are they a hard counter to you or do they simply do what you do but better?
>>
>>48238622
My endboss will either end up being a huge anticlimax due to thousands of Jumps of Power, Experience and Horrible Ideas, or something I ended up fighting to help someone else that's entirely out of my weight class, and probably has nothing to do with me in terms of powerset.
>>
>>48238530
Well I guess you were wrong. It was more like the detonation of a German Nuclear Warhead.
>>
>>48238622
>>what is your final boss like?

my final boss is nothing more or less Then the Fact that there Is suffering and limitations on what people in the Omni-verse are capable of.

>>What do they look like?

They do not look like anything they are an abstract Idea.

>>How do they act?

Like a total Dick

>Are they a hard counter to you or do they simply do what you do but better?

They do the opposite of what I do on a scale and timeframe I can't really deal with.so a little of both.
>>
>>48238711
Do you even make jumps any more? Why do you still use a trip?
>>
>>48238726
Work on space monkeys is pretty stalled since my life is a mess right now,but I still make jumps and people will still need rulings on jumps I have made in the past.
>>
>>48238726
So he can be filtered.
>>
>>48238741
The one good thing he's ever done.
>>
Do you get points for the drawbacks you're forced to take in LoS if you take both Dark and Light Aether?
>>
Actually, if the From Dust anon is still here, do we get to keep the Breath powers you gain in the game like gelify water?
>>
>>48238827
You don't get to keep them in the sense that you can call them up at any time and they become a part of you. They're in the totems, and having them become a power of your own is something that you get from "The First Power" scenario.

HOWEVER, you are free to try and sample or take these totems with you otherwise, for the purposes of other perks in the chain, they do count as magic, so you could absolutely replicate or copy them some other way.
>>
So, how long can a Sins of a Solar Empire Jump get?
>>
Post builds. We then analyse your jumper's character arc. Just do it.
>>
I want a Serial Experiments Lain jump or gauntlet or whatever just so I can have Lain as a companion.
>>
Would it be possible to use Iterative Improvement to make a weapon that grew, shrunk, and changed shape according to the wielder's will?
>>
>>48238969
It would probably take a while to imbue the weapon with all those skills, but it's surely possible.
>>
>>48238969
Sure. It'd start off able to change its shape/size a little, and as you invested additional charge into it each day it'd get quicker/better at doing so. IMO a simple shortsword-to-longsword-in-seconds power might even only be a single charge, it's not like that's anything impressive in Worm.
>>
File: 1465172655586.jpg (74 KB, 571x336) Image search: [Google]
1465172655586.jpg
74 KB, 571x336
I have hit a bit of a snag on the Eclipse Phase jump regarding perks regarding forking (digitally duplicating your mind into a new body) and retaining supernatural powers, soul, etc.
Alpha forks being an identical copy of your mind.

On one hand, I don't want to give people the ability to spam infinite full-powered copies of themselves.

But on the other hand, a significant aspect of the existential crisis people in EP can go through is the fact that an alpha fork is for all intents and purposes identical to the original, and the major aspect of back-up insurance and re-sleeving is that the copy on file or saves from your cortical stack is as much "you" as the one that bit the dust.

So saying "The original "You" is the only one that has supernatural powers and matters for chain purposes" is a bit of a fuck-you to the whole setting, and doesn't make sense when you can copy someone with in-universe psi and that still works. So there's an in-universe precedent against saying "the copy doesn't have your powers".

If anyone has any suggestions to resolve this I'll gladly note them, otherwise I guess I'll figure something out eventually.

Progress-wise I've shifted my focus to some of the motley gatecrasher sorts you might come across in your travels and then subsequently waifu/husbando.
>>
>>48239080
>I have hit a bit of a snag on the Eclipse Phase jump regarding perks regarding forking (digitally duplicating your mind into a new body) and retaining supernatural powers, soul, etc.
I already do that with avatars/hiveminds/collective consciousness networks.
>>
>>48239147
This. It's not that big a deal. Jumpchain's default position on these things is that the jumper is a specific individual consciousness. What form that takes is irrelevant, but clones are never you in jumpchain, unless you share a consciousness.
>>
>>48239080
Just say that the only supernatural thing brought over is psi or things very like it.
>>
>>48239080
Is an alpha fork an independent mind or just one of multiple bodies being run by a hive mind? If the latter, no problem. If the former, then the "default" chain metaphysics is that only one of them is The Jumper, the rest are not. There's the Jumper's own existential crisis right there. The quality of being The Jumper is a fiat power, not an in-universe power like psi.

It's the catch of being a Jumper, it doesn't matter if you've access to a flash-cloning tank from Star Wars or adventuring in the Forgotten Realms with a friendly high-level cleric who knows True Resurrection, if original you dies then original you Goes Home.

Of course, as the jump maker, you can totally say "during this jump, so long as at least one alpha fork of you survives, the oldest instance of you will be The Jumper". Or maybe like SOMA you could include a continuity-of-being perk: if a jumper wants to play around with copies of themselves without risking ending their chain, they can fork (hah) over the CP for it.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>48239238
You did it. You killed the jumpchain.
>>
>>48239235
this sounds like it might work
>>
>>48239649
A non existent post killed /jc/? That's impressive, shitposters have been trying to do that for ages and they never managed it yet somehow a post that doesn't even exist has succeeded. I tip my hat the phantom you are replying to.
>>
File: Forks - Jessada Sutthi.png (2 MB, 1275x801) Image search: [Google]
Forks - Jessada Sutthi.png
2 MB, 1275x801
>>48239235
It's an independent mind, but for about the next three hours or so, you can reintegrate it back into your own consciousness and gain what it experienced/learned in that time at the cost of stress and a bit of confusion.
After that it becomes too different and you can't reintegrate it without driving yourself crazy.

>>48239147
>>48239175
>>48239233
>>48239235
Thanks for your input.
I think I will write it that forks do not have souls or any powers not supported by the setting, and the only fork that matters for chain continuation is the original (unless you're using perks like the SOMA one to become the copy, of course).
It's not ideal but it's consistent and the least confusing/broken option. Gives me some good ideas for drawbacks though.
>>
Do we have any good space age jumps that aren't 40K, Star Wars, or almost entirely focused on the ships?
>>
>>48239917
Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>48239917
Star trek
>>
File: approval.png (222 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222 KB, 610x472
>>48239917
Treasure Planet
The Polity
Legacy of the Aldenata
Mass Effect
Five Star Stories
Macross (arguably, depending on whether you consider the fighters to be giant robtos or ships)
Dead Space
Aria
Super Robot Wars

Technically Wakfu in the sense that Eliatropes can technically travel through space, at great cost, but currently most of the surviving ones are children who spend most of their time travelling through the weird Eliatrope dimension that seems to be a lot smaller than regular space and has more fragile planets
>>
>>48239917
Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>48240032
That is just a theory, and a largely unsubstantiated one at that!
>>
Can the settlement from Dark Cloud 2 be attached to warehouse post jump?
>>
>>48240073
>That is just a theory
A Game Theory.
>>
So let's say that I attach Omega-level Self-Molecular Manipulation (X-Men) to Quantum Evolution (Worm) using Power Combination (YJ).

Would this allow me to evolve non-organic or techno-organic defenses and adaptations?
>>
Anons do any of you know of a good place to start a communist run? I want to spread the glory of communism through the jumps.
>>
>>48239917
Supreme Commander is Space Age and has almost no Starships.
Battletech has ships, but focuses on ground combat.
>>
>>48240214
Red Alert 3 and Squirrel and Hedgehog come to mind.

Be Russian bear.
>>
>>48240214
Red Alert.
The Soviets are a Faction.
>>
>>48240214
Burn red menace and take your commie garbage ideology with you to hell! Fallout has lots of good fear the Reds stuff so that might be a place to look into.
>>
>>48240193
Use the shapeshifting capstone booster from gunnerkrigg court for that as well. Also perhaps add in a symbiote from the symbiote jump for that extra oomf.
>>
>>48240214
I'm almost certain 1984 would have a number of things that would interest a commie.
>>
I want to punch a Stand without having one, /JC/. Are there any perks for that?
>>
>>48240231
>>48240232
>>48240253
>>48240335
Thank you all.
>>
>>48240338
Ghost Cutter from Wuxia.
>>
>>48240372
Thanks.
>>
>>48240338
D&D monk's fists act as magical weapons for the purposes of hitting things. It scales with level, so you'd have to go full monk for a while, but after that there's nothing you couldn't punch in theory.
>>
>>48239917
Basically any mecha anime.
>>
How do I beat Darkseid with Gilgamesh while Darkseid and Abeloth are role-playing Twilight?
>>
>>48240455
No.
>>
Just checking, Has anyone made any more progress on the Girls Und Panzer Jump in the last 8 months? If so, I can give that person my suggestions/notes. If not, does anyone object to me taking a crack at it?

Second, Is anyone besides me working on a Circle of Magic Jump? I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and am willing to pass on brainstormed ideas, but want to know before I commit to re-reading an 11 book series.
>>
>>48240455
No Scion?
>>
>>48240491
He's the Jacob.
>>
>>48240474
I'm pretty sure there's been nothing for a good while on both fronts.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>48240474
Um, I think Marvel Anon did a Tortall jump a while ago? Nobody seems to talk about it for some reason. Other than that I don't think so but I forgot if it was meant to cover all the Tamora Pierce books.

I didn't even know somebody was doing GUP, sorry.

>>48240455
Well first you have to D&D magic as you Supreme Commander and Naruto, but don't forget to Conjoined Conjures while you Light of Terra!

>>48240446
Wait, what? What about gods, the Tarrasque and eldritch primordial horrors above the gods?

And what about elbows, knees, feet, teeth and foreheads?
>>
>>48240522
Cool thought not.
>>48240542
Emelan and environs are not Tortall. Two different fictional worlds.
>>
>>48240542
Don't forget to Real Eater your Light of Terra into a Darkness of Terra, then use it to sacrifice your waifu to unlock a your Sharingan.
>>
>>48240542
Nothing about Crimson Saint? Or minecraft?
>>
>>48240579
I don't think that works like that.......
>>
>>48240455
Master balls.
>>
So, /jc/, I was thinking of possible shenanigans and...well, long story short, how would one go about fusing a Philosopher's Stone with the crystals from EVO without FMA alchemy?
>>
>>48240669
Duct tape.
>>
>>48240669
>So, /jc/, I was thinking of possible shenanigans and...well, long story short, how would one go about fusing a Philosopher's Stone with the crystals from EVO without FMA alchemy?

>>48240678
is technically right, assuming the duct tape fusion perk from invader Zim works like it says it does
and not like it does in the episode
>>
>>48240689
Perks? Who said anything about perks?
>>
>>48240542
>Um, I think Marvel Anon did a Tortall jump a while ago? Nobody seems to talk about it for some reason.
I mean, mostly don't talk about because I don't post a lot anyway... And because I don't actually know much of it, aside from the jump.

But I love the stuff I got there. Especially the Darkings, which have been multiplying and are basically spread out over my warehouse and other holdings in pretty huge numbers now.
>>
>>48240705
me that's why added the qualifier technically.
>>
>>48240713
The Darkings are pretty cute in an insanely creepy way.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254 KB, 610x520) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254 KB, 610x520
Whelp, it's time for Riddick!

Necromonger, Age 28

Resilient (Free)
It shall be done M'lord (900)
Necromonger Technology (700)
Prophet of the Underverse (400)
Basilca Class Ship (200)
Necromonger Mask; imported Magic Monocle (100)
Necromonger Weapons (Free)
A Bone Knife (0)

Wow, it's been...forever, since I've watched Riddick. I mean, aeons of travelling aside I literally forgot what the Necromongers' deal was other than having a major deathboner and the afterlife being important.

Which, in turn, would imply my ability to freely wander in and out of the afterlife would be important. I'm not sure how, or to what extent. Or for that matter how the soul-ejection works when my soul IS my body; do I just...kinda do a bargain bin shadow clone technique?

Anyway, I'm a big believer in achievement-based promotion. By which I mean I'm going to walk into the Lord Marshall's chambers while he's holding court with some other Necromonger bigwigs, nuke them with holy fire, bring them back to life-and point out that the whole "you keep what you kill" philosophy /technically/ doesn't say anything about ressurection after the killing, and that therefore they all work for me now.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with the Necromonger empire, but I'm pretty sure they're really into death so maybe I should start by sponsoring some guided tours into the afterlife to get them to calm their tits about the whole death thing.

>>48240583
>>48240579
I don't wanna write up a jumpchain madara uchiha-style pasta, guys.

>>48240749
>>48240713
Agreed.

Hard to believe they're literally made from the blood of that asshole emperor really.
>>
I heard there's a perk that scales your strength and endurance with your size? What is it, and where is it from?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 768x993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 768x993
Ok my mapping out of companions for my zodiac (eastern) is almost done. I'm stuck on two last ones.

Dragon & Snake. I can't think of a Dragon or Snake. the companions so far.

Zoey the Zebstrika
Mary Anne the Miltank
Rachel the Raichu
Brenda the Blaziken
Indigo the Infernape
Ginger the Gogoat

Aisha ClanClan (Tiger)
Unnamed Viera Redmage (Rabbit)
Unarmed Inukami (Dog)

Myself I'm the Boar.

Miltank & Gogoat have milk drink. Best way to heal
>>
>>48240779
Is there anyone that can even TOUCH Jumper?
>>
>>48240779
With the whole after life thing, I just imagine that you exist with one foot on both sides of the boarder considering your soul is your body.
>>
>>48240809
STOP! Jumper time.
>>
>>48240779
>I don't wanna write up a jumpchain madara uchiha-style pasta, guys.
It would be so hilariously fitting. Someone post it so that I or somebody else can refit it with jumper bullshit.
>>
>>48240779
Hey ASA, did you ever do the Raildex multi-skill thing or have anything to add to it?
>>
File: MADARA UCHIHA.jpg (308 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
MADARA UCHIHA.jpg
308 KB, 1205x1032
>>48240833
>>
>>48240903
>>literally what I think of the entire series.
>>
>>48240793
Don't know what it's called, but I think it's from Pacific Rim?
>>
>>48240805
Alucard from Hellsing fits all the traits of a Dragon surprisingly well. You might also try Ankh from Kamen Rider.

As for Snake, that one is a bit harder. Intelligent, but materialistic. A loner, but a great communicator when they want to be. Determined and disliking failure.

Cave Johnson from Portal perhaps? Archer fits the bill, in a weird, twisted sort of way. Raven from Teen Titans comes pretty close as well.

That's all I've got right now. Hope it helps.
>>
>>48240977
>Snake
Handsome. Jack. Full stop. I don't know why, exactly, you'd Companion a mentally-ill, petty little asshole of a man like Handsome Jack, but I'm sure you probably could.
>>
>>48241037
Sweet baby potatoes you're right! How could I forget Handsome Jack for the role of Snake? He was pretty much made for the role. Well done. Have some excellent architecture.
>>
>>48240977
>Snake

The Boss or Big Boss. It's not that hard.
>>
>>48241095
Or Venom Snake / Ahab / Big Boss 2.1
>>
>>48240977
Dragon Alucard does make sense. His name even means "the little dragon", a nickname from back when he was just a kid and already a horrifying warlord.
>>
>>48241078
Ooh, shat, that's some awe-inspiring architecture right there.

Reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, actually. Goug, Machine City especially. Speaking of, I know there's an FFT Jump in the WIP folder, but does anyone know if the person that was doing it is still doing it? Have they dropped it, or dropped off of the face of the world?

Because [s]I'm a masochist[/s] like to keep myself busy, and even though I've got one that I'm still kind of poking at even though it's almost completely done, and two others that I'm doing extra preliminary research on, I've got a bunch of settings that I'm passionate about, and FFT's one of them.
>>
File: gup board game.jpg (1 MB, 1679x1200) Image search: [Google]
gup board game.jpg
1 MB, 1679x1200
>>48240474
I'm still working on the Girls und Panzer jump, but have no problems with you taking a crack at it too.
>>
Tell me Jumpers, after all your travels, all your lives, all your meetings... How could you ever be able to relate again with your 'first' family and group of friends? Do you even think about them anymore?
>>
>>48241248
I doubt I will, but people change and move on this is normal,it's just I've changed and moved on further than most. As for thinking about them not really.
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>48240881
Kinda. Back when I only had the one universe for a body, one of my earliest expansion plans involved rigging up some cloning tech with some perpetual energy, mapping out my personal genetic template and cloning millions of mes. A few million tweaked via Hard Science to have one Esper power, a few million tweaked to have another-all genetically modified into a sort of psychic hivemind in order to recreate conditions similar to the Imaginary Numbers District but localised within myself.

You know that one shot of the Anti-Spiral's homeworld at the end of TTGL, with all the identical Anti-Spirals plugged into an arcological complex? The clones were specifically designed to excel at psychic powers only, and nothing else, each body being essentially a mega-neuron in a network to compensate for the time delay in mastering powers through sheer quantity of combined powers. So it was kind of like that.

As time went on though and I mass produced more and more clones to populate the limitless space of my inner world, I eventually moved away from biology to mechanics and physics. Hard Science is a good starting point, but certain advances eventually led me to understand that flesh alone wouldn't grant as much absolute control and synergy between Esper abilities as I would have liked.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/FIVE_Over
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Rensa#Abilities_and_specifications

Anyway, suffice to say my initial designs relied heavily on transformium and grathmeld to get the job done. Gosh, I was primitive back then.

Things are a little different now that my default state of being is kaleidoscopic, structured holy flame. To make a long story short, I ended up having to create a subset of universes within myself to store the clones-and the clone-making meta-machines-somewhere secure.
>>
>>48241247
I feel sorry for that character.
>>
>>48241248
I Companioned a couple of my friends less than three dozen Jumps in, I think. YouTuber Jump, created a genetic cocktail that turned them into their choice of pokémon, and hucked a pokéball at them. One of them legitimately didn't expect that shit, even though I discussed it with them, the other one was fine with it because of other genetic, "perks," I gave them.

Namely, they became the little(meowstic) girl. No shit. That was all that it took to get them to let me drag them along on a whirlwind run through a small slice of the multiverse.
>>
File: gawking.png (343 KB, 768x621) Image search: [Google]
gawking.png
343 KB, 768x621
>>48241248
Well, the harsh reality is-I can't, not meaningfully. I can however utilise a program that predicts their preferences, impulses and responses to external stimuli enough in order to simulate empathy to an astounding degree that minimises conflict and maximises psychological wellbeing.

It's not the kinship they expect, but it's the least I can do.

Of course I think about them. I think about everything; devoting a tiny subroutine to crystallising and replaying my memories is the equivalent of doing some stretches for an existence to which thought and action are indistinguishable. I AM thought.

Sometimes I think about how frustrating it is that their responses to my current state of being are both predictable and likely negative. Sometimes I wonder why my complete understanding of the outcome is frustrating at all.

But those thoughts are suboptimal and it's more efficient to devote processing time to more crucial objectives.
>>
>>48241247
I've open to giving you my notes, or if you're willing to send me what you've done I can finish it up. I had an idea for some cool perks, challenges, and drawbacks for the jump is all, plus I think it would be fun to do.
>>
>>48241349

You know ASA, I've seen a bunch of your posts by now, and I am REALLY sad that I didn't get into this whole thing sooner--the chains and projects of you and some of the other folks that have been here since near the beginning must be (and from what I've seen, very much are) absolutely fascinating and/or horrifying.
>>
>>48241271
Eh. The original plan that I proposed with the multi-skill network was never founded entirely on organics anyway, given that one of my founding proofs was that you didn't need the Esper to be alive or to have human typical biochemistry to manifest Esper powers, and that dead Espers can be potentially even more powerful than they could ever be alive, so it'd be entirely reasonable to have an army of robot Level 5s.
>>
>>48241248
I know things will be different when I go back. I'll be drastically changed while they'll still be the same as when I left. It's a disturbing thought, but I can only hope that the changes they see will be positive ones. Still, I know it will be a rocky reunion.

Of course I think about them. I don't dwell, because that tends to make me depressed, but I keep their memories fresh in small, noticeable ways. My Harvest Moon farm has a small patch dedicated to my mom's favorite roses. I still make my grandmother's snickerdoodle recipe on special occasions. I always carry a small leather bag of semi-precious stones my best friend gave to me years before my strange journey began. The sense of justice and desire to save others came from my firefighter father.
>>
Do stuff i have crafted follow me between jumps or do i have to make sure that there in the warehouse by the end of the jump?
>>
>>48241518
From what I understand, if it ain't in the Warehouse, it ain't coming with you.
>>
File: 1367966873610.png (78 KB, 369x306) Image search: [Google]
1367966873610.png
78 KB, 369x306
>>48238296
>>
>>48241518
I assumed you have to keep stuff in the warehouse or on your person when the jump ends for it to follow you

An extra-dimensional pocket would prolly bypass that rule

Or maybe the rule is different and I assumed wrong
>>
>>48241518
if you made it or stole it and it's not in the warehouse it's gone,no CP warranty. but I guess if you're wearing it or have it in your inventory from an inventory perk would count
>>
>>48241518
Gotta keep it in the Warehouse to take with you between jumps.
>>
>>48241248
Well, I took the perk in Psychonauts that made all my selves manifest inside my mind, so when I get back that self will take over as the dominant (I believe you get a refresher on your old life as if it were a jump persona's memories)... until all my friends and family pass on... unless I find a way to immortalize them on my many jumps. Then... we just have to rediscover our relationships.
>>
>>48241518
You can wank it. Most of us don't care about the ruling to give a shit outside of blatant abuses.
>>
>>48241518
If you didn't pay CP for it and it's not in the possession of your companions, warehouse, or self (or inside something that gets sent into hammerspace or your warehouse (like a CP bought Shuttle)... it's gone.
>>
>>48241582
Yeah, that too. What Anon said.
>>
>>48240805
Reminder that Sheep/Goat is the worst Zodiac, bar none.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 903x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 903x507
>>48241643
>>
>>48241697
How is it not the worst, anon? How?
>>
>>48241702
He actually managed to kill Fourze.
>>
>>48241248
I literally crippled myself very early on, with a resolution that I would remove the restriction when I returned to my family. It seems extreme, perhaps, but the specific restriction was purposefully chosen to be fairly easy to work around (though not without some severe long term consequences I didn't really see coming at the time), and I've lost enough friends and family to that special combination of laziness, procrastination and apathy to be horrified at the thought of doing the same to the ones I have left.
>>
>>48241717
Does Fourze have Chinese Zodiac themed villains?
>>
>>48241743
this should help
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiarts
>>
>>48241798
These are western zodiac and constellations. They don't have anything to do with the Chinese Zodiac sheep/goat I was talking about.
>>
>>48241824
I didn't look through them, I was providing a reference document for the villains in Fourze. even if they are not there I was still helping.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 93x144) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 93x144
>>48241248
No, I don't think that I ever will. There are very few beings that I can count as equals and relate to. And most of my companions even with my twerking and 'upgrades' still cannot catch my growth.

So neither I can relate to them nor interested to.

And often about them. I think about many things, many not really relevant.
>>
>>48241878
>twerking
They can't match you even with mastery of twerking?
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>>48241936
Required. I'm sorry. I can't help myself.
>>
>>48241936
Oh hey, more signal.
I've literally been under a rock for the past three weeks. What's new?
>>
>>48241989
Fuck off with this spam. You ruined the last thread with this garbage, don't make it a repeat with this one, scum.
>>
>>48242005
I did not mean to quote that...
>>
File: 2451321634104.jpg (33 KB, 464x351) Image search: [Google]
2451321634104.jpg
33 KB, 464x351
>>48242010
You sound pretty upset, friend. Why don't you just calm down?
>>
>>48242010
Woah now. Dial down the salt a little bit. I just posted some dancing. I was not trying to call down the Booty-pocalypse. Have some tea.

The last thread was ruined long before booty came into the equation. But that's none of my business.
>>
>>48242035
As long as you stop posting asses for nothing other than shit on the thread, we won't have any problems.
>>
File: Fun Police.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fun Police.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>48242080
Yes sir, Sir Buzz Killington.
>>
>>48241518
>Jumper is working on their latest masterpiece
>Finally, after 5 straight years of work, it's finished
>Look up at the clock
>15 seconds until the jump ends
>panic.gif
>Jumper makes a mad dash for the warehouse so they don't lose their work
>>
>>48242123
>building shit outside of your warehouse
Nigga. Nigga, what are you doing? Nigga, stop.
>>
File: datass.jpg (69 KB, 475x359) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
69 KB, 475x359
>>48242080
>>
>>48238296
If you develop a Ripper ability into a Scourge after the jump, do you also gain a frailty? If so, is it revoked at the end of the next jump?
>>
File: AT Jumpchain 1.21.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
AT Jumpchain 1.21.pdf
1 B, 486x500
What time is it?

Update time!

This is one of a couple of pretty serious updates I plan for this one. May end up adding scenarios and a couple more drawbacks/items in as well but figured it was worth getting a feel for what people thought of some of the new options. Also considering a 4th undiscounted 600 CPer but struggling for anything of the right power level.

Changelog:

Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.

Two new 600 CP undiscounted perks Shape-Shifter and Vampire Monarch.

Perk combinations are detailed in the notes. If anyone can think of some more neat ones they could easily get included.

Changed most of the body font to Calibri in my campaign to make my jumps less obnoxious.

I think B-MO might have dropped in price. Both BMO and magical sibling can have companions imported into the role.

Probably more stuff I forgot.
>>
>>48242123
Just touch it. Things in your direct possession/on your person as if you were wearing them follow you just as well.
>>
>>48242158
The new wizard capstone is useless. It only gives you a reputation and a power boost so vague you have on idea what it actually DOES. And nobody cares about pretty rituals.
>>
>>48242158
I like it.
>>
>>48242205
Potato.
>>
>>48242192
Man, it isn't useless. Maybe a bit weak/vague but I don't know why you gotta exaggerate so much.
>>
>>48242217
Nigger.
>>
File: 509.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
509.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
>>48242184
>>
File: 1467927361893.gif (922 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1467927361893.gif
922 KB, 480x270
>>48242080
You need to step back and assess the situation A little better because right now you just seem like an angry prick.
>>
>>48242224
Why are you being a pedant? You hear the word useless and you spring into action "IT HAS A TINY BARELY EXISTENT USE YOU'RE TECHNICALLY WRONG" It's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>48242158
Does Partswap also grant you the ability to "magically" steal parts, or do I need to find a good hacksaw?
>>
>>48241247
I don't remember her panties getting stolen.
>>
>>48242238
I don't think it it's bait if you're wearing it it's not like you're going to get stripped naked
>>
>>48242249
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, anon. I get that you're mad at him for being a dick, but you aren't helping things.
>>
>>48242238
I don't think >>48242184 is supposed to be bait. Yeah, some ass might try to abuse that wording to take a skyscraper with them, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume you could take the shirt you were wearing with you into the next jump.

It's not bad if you're reasonable, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>48242238
Are you fucking retarded?
Things you're wearing get left behind in jump too?
This is them most ridiculous thing I've seen from limitwankers in fucking weeks.
>>
>>48242158
Adventure time
rolled one candy kingdom
drop in
beautiful hair free

James Baxter good -200
party God's favor -400
door Lord -400

#First things first, we are getting it out of the candy kingdom. And unfortunately PB is
a necessary evil keeping the rest of the kingdoms in balance as well as caring for the helpless candy people. I do, however, insist* that's she Institute some sort of testing among the candy people and those who have proven competent be allowed to do as they please. Otherwise it's pretty much life in OOO. Finn and Jake don't care for my methods, but the free Democratic Republic of that one building that magically seems to expand.** And the grasslands of the candy kingdom do eventually make peace. *At orbital plasma Ray point **my Ar Tonelico tower#
>>
>>48242314
If it's not bought with CP or in the werehouse, then you can't take it with you. No Exceptions. These are the rules of jumpchain, if you don't like them, get out.
>>
>>48242158
>Elemental Monarch+Brilliant Inventor
>You could make a giant robot out of fire
My god.
>>
File: smugface7oFVDa2.png (239 KB, 529x251) Image search: [Google]
smugface7oFVDa2.png
239 KB, 529x251
>>48242330
>werehouse
Know how I know you're retarded?
>>
>>48242158
I think Shape-Shifter and Vampire Monarch fit in rather well. Pretty on par with Elemental Monarch. More options are always nice. Archmage is a very nice wizard capstone, if a bit vaguely worded. I'm not against that, because it allows for a little interpretation based on what people want to do in their chain, but you might catch some shit from others for it. I like the change to BMO and Magical Sibling, but I'm always in favor of allowing existing companions to fill roles.

I'm drawing a blank when it comes to suggesting a a fourth undiscounted 600 CP perk.

I do wish there was a Drawback that forced you to speak in rhyme during your entire stay though.
>>
>>48242158
>Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.
Uh... Monstrous Form is listed as dicounted for Drop-In right now, giving them two 300s. An error?
>>
File: 1458620662413.jpg (112 KB, 900x1324) Image search: [Google]
1458620662413.jpg
112 KB, 900x1324
>>48242267
>>48242249
Boo fuckin hoo a pretty tail gets posted and his delicate sensibilities get injured. I really don't care honestly butt booty is always relevant to the situation.
>>
>>48242355
First ever reminder that vampire monarch will cause the great and powerful Marceline to try and kill you.
>>
>>48242355
>Archmage is a very nice wizard capstone,
But it doesn't DO anything. How much better are your spells? What are some examples? What do these supposed rituals fucking DO? What?
>>
File: 1457410295494.png (1 MB, 896x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457410295494.png
1 MB, 896x1024
Speaking of booty, is there any way to get this little cutey as a companion?
>>
>>48242432
Sadly no, there's no Knights of Sidonia jump.
>>
>>48242432
>>48242441
>Knights of Sidonia
Too bad, it'd have a great soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q
>>
>>48242441
Well thatis a shame she is the perfect waifu other than being 600 feet tall and an exotic bioloweapon.
>>
>>48242449
Back off, she's happily married with a husband and children in canon.
>>
>>48242432
Looks like something out of Bloodborne.
>>
>>48242403
>>But it doesn't DO anything...
Boost 1: Reputation Boost - Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard. People whisper about your exploits, real or imagined, in the streets. Every wizard of any note has heard of your name.

Boost 2: Speak Mysteriously - Who doesn't like adding a spooky/eerie quality to their voice from time to time?

Boost 3: Knowledge Boost - You can literally speak at length on any magical subject, from practical ritual design to a grand unified magic theory. All things considered, you're probably the best mage in OOO if raw magical knowledge is just being considered.

Boost 4: Magical Abilities Boosted - Considerable can, at the least, be considered a +50% buff to your magical power. That's not just your OOO magic, that's across the board. Pretty worth the points, if you ask me.

Boost 5: Weird Rituals - Man, did you even watch the show? The wizards has all kinds of insane rituals, from summoning eldritch horrors to creating a city-wide shield capable of containing/protecting against insane quantities of abuse. Admittedly, this one requires a little imagination to use right, but it offers QUITE a lot of power to the inventive mind.
>>
File: S5e13_Jake_with_Cardamon's_leg.png (716 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S5e13_Jake_with_Cardamon's_leg.png
716 KB, 1920x1080
>>48242158
Oh shit.

Just remembered none of the backgrounds cost anything anymore.

>>48242192
>>48242403

Across the board buff to magic is pretty much the best you can do in a setting where magic tends to be extremely specific and silly. If you learn that shit in setting and you can do some insane things and the perk gives a history of being actually good at it. There's a wizard that gave a thumbs up, turned into a bunch of fireflies that took the shape of his face and then the face winked.

You'd be able to blast out a much larger and more powerful amount of whatever you're a wizard of (lasers, noodles, etc.). As a powerful wizard you'd be able to do a lot of other weird stuff as well but to an extent it's down to you and just being reasonable with it. Laser Wizard probably knows different shit to Noodle Wizard.

>>48242255
Yes.

>>48242381
Nope, I just forgot that I'd done it.
>>
>>48242471
Dammit,I should've known a hottie like that would be taken. I've been thinking about starting a new chain as a harem jumper.
>>
>>48242158
>Wizards have a new capstone and their old capstone is now a 300 CP undiscounted perk.
>There are no 300CP undiscounted perks
Uh...
>>
>>48242493
>Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard.
This is also a drawback.

>Knowledge
Being able to speak at length doesn't translate to real knowledge necessarily. You ever hear a political speech?

>Magical abilities boosted
But it doesn't TELL you how much or in what way.

>Weird rituals
But what fucking rituals? What do they do?

>>48242500
See above. The capstone is completely meaningless because you don't give us any examples or feats.
>>
>>48242471
I never saw the end, glad to hear her and the mc finally got back together.
>>
File: Tsumugi_and_Nagate_Kiss.png (697 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
Tsumugi_and_Nagate_Kiss.png
697 KB, 500x718
>>48242449
That's Tsumugi, a biomechanical superweapon made from a hybrid of human and alien DNA in the series Knights of Sidonia. Despite being a twenty meter tall war machine, she's a total sweetheart. She's actually the girl the protagonist winds up with. Admittedly, she gets a human form in the epilogue, but they get together well before that so it makes some honestly quite adorable scenes. Like the scene where they first kiss and she blushes so hard that her thermal regulatory system overloads and she causes a small steam explosion.
>>
>>48242530
Okay, you're just shitposting to shitpost. If you're going to completely ignore examples as well as direct statements of fact from the Jumpmaker, you can just fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>48242560
>>the scene where they first kiss and she blushes so hard that her thermal regulatory system overloads and she causes a small steam explosion

That is the Most romantic thing I've heard this month,does she have a sister?
>>
>>48242491
I was thinking Claymore.
>>
>>48242432
If you have a way to create a clone of someone outside of VR, and then a way to companion that clone, kind of.

Take the source material and use the Adaptanator to turn it into a VR game. Use the Virtual Reality Helmet to dive in with all your abilities. From there, you'll need to get a perfect copy of her mind/memories, then go back out of the VR. Create a clone, insert said memories, and companion the clone.
>>
>>48241936
Too many perks.
>>
>>48242584
No but she has an insane brother who wishes to extinguush all human life.
>>
>>48242613
Still a better husbando than Bancho.
>>
>>48242613
That guy sounds like a Dick,Probably not going to be interested in him
>>
>>48242493
I mean, no him, and I like the perk... but personally I think you're over-selling it a bit here.

>Reputation Boost - Everyone literally knows you're an awesome wizard. People whisper about your exploits, real or imagined, in the streets. Every wizard of any note has heard of your name.
The perk just says you have 'a reputation as a great wizard', that doesn't sound close to as revered as you seem to think it makes you.

>Speak Mysteriously - Who doesn't like adding a spooky/eerie quality to their voice from time to time?
Speaking mysteriously doesn't necessitate doing anything to your voice. You're likely just good at giving standard wizard non-answers and shit.

>You can literally speak at length on any magical subject, from practical ritual design to a grand unified magic theory. All things considered, you're probably the best mage in OOO if raw magical knowledge is just being considered.
Is it knowledge, really? From my reading, it's more 'prattle on about stuff at length'. Nothing about knowledge is said just yet (that's later in the description), just ability to be long-winded.

Magic boost and Weird rituals are solid though. And you forgot the secret society stuff.
>>
>>48242584
No, a brother. Sorry. Though I imagine that if anyone did make a Knights of Sidonia jump they'd have a Guana-Human Hybrid companion option. There would be too much demand for it.

>>48242613
That's not his fault, the main villain lobotomized him and is possessing him through brain implants.
>>
>>48242544
It's technically only a clone, sadly, but yes they end up together in the end.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51 KB, 853x380) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51 KB, 853x380
>>48242633
I thought Most people were into the 3 miles Tall,vantablack and handsome thing.
>>48242642
>>That's not his fault, the main villain lobotomized him and is possessing him through brain implants.

well that guys gotta go,and I'll be happy to do the surgery followed by magical healing To help Him get better.
>>
>>48242530
>But it doesn't TELL you how much or in what way.
>But what fucking rituals? What do they do?

Sounds like something a non-wizard would say.

Wizards only, fool.
>>
>>48242158
Could one buy TWO Elemental Monarchs?
>>
>>48242598
Or you could use Code Lyoko devirtualization to directly materialize her from the game into reality.
>>
>>48242656
Less a clone and more a regenerated back-up. Tsumugi's memories and personality are stored in both her head and her probe-tentacle. The probe-tentacle survives her death, so they manage to transfer the remains of her consciousness from that into a spare cloned body they had.
>>
>>48242689
Frost and Fire.
>>
>>48242689
>>probe-tentacle

Now when you say probe tentacle, is it for lewd and is it the big one in back because I don't Know how easily that would fit.
>>
>>48242716
They transfer the memories into a clone, yes, but the tentacle is the last part of her and it dies. A memory transference is not a transference of true consciousness, it's only a cloning.
>>
>>48242689
sorry >>48242744 was supposed to be a reply to >>48242716
>>
>>48242744
Please go and stay go you filth.
>>
>>48242574
>Someone is asking for examples and feats because a perk is too vague
>Hurr you're shitposting
Are you serious? You tell me I'm shitposting for taking reasonable issue with this perk while someone is running around telling everyone to go to spacebattles. You target me instead. Holy fuck
>>
>>48242744
>Now when you say probe tentacle, is it for lewd and is it the big one in back because I don't Know how easily that would fit.

Could you please not ruin everything pure.
>>
File: Tsumugi_probe.jpg (47 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
Tsumugi_probe.jpg
47 KB, 564x600
>>48242744
I think you linked to the wrong post. But no, it's not the big one in back, and it's not for lewd. I mean, I guess it could be. But no, it's just what Tsumugi uses to interact with people around the ship due to her main body being too big to fit into most areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOh78j8F3-o
>>
>>48242574
Are you retarded or just trolling?
>>
>>48242760
Eh, that's getting into some tricky philosophical ground that I don't think we'll agree on. Let's just drop it for now and focus on things we can agree on, such as the fact that Tsumugi is adorable.
>>
>>48242799
thank you for the explanation,I would not have guessed that. >>48242816
for once the threat And I agree on that!
>>
>>48242760
>A memory transference is not a transference of true consciousness, it's only a cloning
No it's not you fucking idiot.
>>
>>48242816
It's not really philosophy, at least from my position, we're talking about biomechanics. Copying memories does not copy some metaphysical consciousness because there is no such thing, and thus when the original body dies, so does the person.
>>
>>48242838
See >>48242846
>>
>>48242784
Someone was GIVEN examples and feats by the jumpmaker, but that was ignored in favor of further whining.
>>
>>48242846
>It's not really philosophy, at least from my position, we're talking about biomechanics. Copying memories does not copy some metaphysical consciousness because there is no such thing, and thus when the original body dies, so does the person.

but since it's a body being grown back from a part of the body that contains memories and consciousness is it really so much a copying as a brain transplant or perhaps even a regeneration?
>>
>>48242846
Biologically speaking we have no fucking proof a metaphysical soul even exists let alone if it can be transferred.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.