[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/ What are some good cooperative tabletop games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451524296881.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451524296881.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Hey /tg/

What are some good cooperative tabletop games?
>>
>>48237361
Could you be more specific?
>>
>>48237392
>Cooperative tabletop games
It don't get more specific than that.
>>
>>48237424
You've described nearly every single roleplaying and story game, though.
>>
>>48237392
Any board or card game where everyone playing is working together towards an objective rather than against one another without the need for one of them to act as a "game master"
>>
>>48237440
I quite like Red November for that, it's fairly simple and fun, though there is an opportunity for somebody to betray the group at the end.
>>
>>48237361
Does Shadows Over Camelot count as a cooperative tabletop game?
Most of the table are cooperating with each other, even if they distrust one another.
>>
>>48237361
Have you tried elf slut sex slave 2nd edition: striped panties errata?
>>
>>48241195
Or, Make Love To Your Sister and Her Cute Friends on top of a Board TM, ages 11+ (may vary across cultures), players 2-5?
>>
>>48237392
Ah, but brevity is the very soul of wit.
>>
I've had a PDF where the players made a map/setting together. Can't find it though and don't remember the name.
It wasn't Microscope, though. But probably also fits what you search
>>
>>48245176
Think you're describing the quiet year, don't have the pdf handy cause I'm posting from phone.
Fun game, don't use a whole deck of cards though , makes it drag on too long
>>
>>48245542
Yes! That's the name, thank you. Found it in my folder with that hint.
http://tempsend.com/85B4B78239/3500/the%20quite%20year%20map%20making%20game.pdf
>>
Samurai spirit is the shit bro, check it out I highly recommend it
>>
Red November
Forbidden Island
Forbidden Desert
Pandemic
Grizzled
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Space Cadets
Space Alert
Kingdom Death: Monster
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.