[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dungeon Life Quest (DLQ) 76 -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: Dungeon Life Quest.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Life Quest.png
194 KB, 500x500
ARCHIVE: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Dungeon%20Life%20Quest
/QST/ ARCHIVE: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dungeon%20Life%20Quest
PREVIOUS THREAD: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48221537/
CHARACTERS AND PLACES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19gNVgtevar647l4ZumUaVH6GlJzvxLlDNKaH8DrQMWE/edit?usp=sharing

You are River la Croix, and you're pretty sure this half-angel is not out of fight to give you.

You took the bait once, in a battlefield years ago, in the rain and mud. You should have died, but the one who'd tricked you was ran through the back by mistake, and you lived instead of her.

This time, you're going to be careful.
>>
File: River Redraw by GentlemanKong.png (103 KB, 1034x1003) Image search: [Google]
River Redraw by GentlemanKong.png
103 KB, 1034x1003
>>48234783
"Who says I want to have a fight?" you ask. "There's more to being a god than temples and cults, isn't there? Even if it's just worship you're after, there's lovers and poets the world over with legions falling at their feet. Why a goddess?"

"Why /not/?" the Daughter demands. "I bring the rain and the drought. I call the snow and the flood, the storm and the calm, part hurricanes before my will, bless the spring and make it holy. These powers are /mine/. My /father/ could not take them from me. Who are the gods, anyway? They and their bastard offspring lord over us like highborn dogs, laughing as we scurry to and fro, and we obey."

<I sense a hint of bitterness> Robert notes, mildly.

"And you would, what, be a mortal voice in the councils of the gods?" you ask, warily. "Don't they have Chosen for that?"

"Obedient wolves, there to herd the rest of the sheep," Seraphina snarls.

"You really think the Master is going to keep his word? He's enslaved one angel already. He'll enslave you just the same."

"I. AM. A. GOD!" a blast of wind erupts from Seraphina, driving you back on your feet and flickering the flames that keep her hemmed into Cannot Hold. Behind her, you see Tina thrust her hand into the flame, preparing for battle.

"Do you think his audacity ends there?" you shout, over the gale. "You think you come out of this on top?"
>>
File: Family Motto.png (31 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Family Motto.png
31 KB, 600x700
>>48235020
"He wouldn't /dare/," Seraphina insists. She takes a step over the hexacle, her wings bristling with fury. The water that drips from them freezes, becoming long, sharp icicles. "I would tear him apart."

"Which is why you're the meatshield, and he's safe at the bottom of the Dungeon."

<Are we killing her or not?> Robert asks.

"I am his partner! His collaborator! He /adores/ me, /worships/ me, his new world will be his bridal gift to /me/, and nevermind that coward Taylor." The nephilim flicks her wings; the muffled snap of them is like an accusation. "Not that I care. My bed has not been empty. You stole my soldier, necromancer."

"People aren't property," you answer back, coldly.

Behind you, the succubus pulls her hands from the flames, and they are wreathed in hellfire.

> Signal Tina to attack
> Strike first
> Channel death through Sleep
> Use balefire
> Attack with necromancy
> Write-in?
>>
>>48235101
>> Channel death through Sleep
>>
>>48235101
>> Channel death through Sleep

Yep, she was a bitch. The essence of entitlement.
>>
what exactly is channeling death through Sleep?
>>
>>48235228
You remember that /grey/ that she unleashed in the fight against the golem, that slowed everything down and made Jack feel like he was having every bad day in his life all at the same time?

That.
>>
>>48235101
>"Who hurt you this bad that you need to seek validation from a man like Dick? Are you trying to prove something by doing this? That if you cause something big to happen you'll be looked on as an equal by the divines?

When you lost your eyes, I can bet that he wasn't sad that you were hurt, but frustrated that a tool had been damaged.

Face it, you're as much his slave as your followers are yours. Any power he gave you, any control, came with a cost. All you've done is just made yourself subordinate to his will.

If you really want to prove yourself to be worthy of a god's respect, you'd be able to do it without the machinations of a third party propping you up."
>>
>>48235268
well okay then. choice seems obvious

>>48235101
>>
Gonna call and write in thirty or so, gettin' invited to do a game.
>>
>>48235101
>>
>>48235285
>>48235101
Seconded.
>>
>>48235162
Eh, changing my vote to >>48235285
>>
>>48235549
>>48235562
We can talk while channeling sleep right?
>>
>>48235101
>Channel Death through Sleep.
Also, aim for her wings.
>>
Called, writing.
>>
File: troubles.jpg (78 KB, 640x944) Image search: [Google]
troubles.jpg
78 KB, 640x944
>>48235101
"What happened to you?" you ask. "Who hurt you so bad that you need validation from scum like the Master? What're you trying to prove? To who?"

"I need prove /nothing/. My will is law! My word is glory!"

"Was he even sad when you lost your eyes?" you ask, softly.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM! YOU ARE UNWORTHY!"

"You need to calm down," you tell her, and channel death through your blade. The colors die around it, spreading out in a wave of stillness and sorrow. Seraphina lunges for you and crosses the line into the domain projected by your blade - and halts.

She sinks to her knees, a choked sob escaping her lips.

"Even Jack managed to fight through this," you whisper. "Show me something, Seraphina. Show me something happy in there, something good. Show me the part of you that can fight this."

"Make it stop," the half-angel begs. She clutches her head, tearing at her hair; her wings folds in front of her body, trying in vain to shield her. "/Make it stop/!"

"Seraphina," you murmur. "Sleep can't rob you of your joy or your virtue. I know. I tested it on myself before I ever dared to use it on someone else. Dig deep. Find something worth saving."

Her hand goes to the chain at her waist, and then she lets go of it with a wretched sob. It takes a moment for you to hear what she's saying.

"I'm nothing," she moans. "I am unworthy."

> Strike her down
> Knock her out and take the chain
>>
>>48236239
>> Knock her out and take the chain
>>
>>48236239
Do NOT, under any circumstances, tell Jewel that we have The Daughter in custody.
>>
>>48236239
>>
>>48236239
Christ almighty she can't even find something in herself worth redemption.

wew lads
>>
>>48236239
>Knock her out and take the chain.

Now, I have to ask, will River be asking Lora to spare Seraphina, or are we going to let her decide the nephilim's fate?
>>
>>48236239
>> Knock her out and take the chain
>>48236496
Makes punishment pretty fucking easy. She gets to live with knowing her life is a ruined failure.
>>
>>48236239
>> Strike her down

...we're gonna end up being infiltrated by spies if we keep on attempting to convert the enemy... just kill her and be done with it.
>>
>>48236678
I don't think we're trying to convert her - even she admitted that there was noting in her worth redeeming.

I do, however, think she would make a good prisoner. She seems to have incredible knowledge on Dick and his various plots, and I think we could gain a lot from interrogating her.
>>
>>48236699
doesn't mean people still won't try...
>>
>>48236699
Keeping her locked in anything is going to be an enormous fucking challenge though.
>>
Called, writing. Final update of the night; I need to be up early for work tomorrow.
>>
File: Laura.png (30 KB, 435x684) Image search: [Google]
Laura.png
30 KB, 435x684
>>48236868
Because, if this quest has taught us anything, it's that keeping angels locked up is really difficult :^)
>>
>>48236949
>arcane sorceries that were put into place with Divine Tongue and conning the angel in question
Yea totally easy peasy.
>>
>>48236963
It's not like we have access to 2 speakers of the Divine Tongue or anything...
>>
File: River la Croix by GentlemanKong.png (95 KB, 1034x1003) Image search: [Google]
River la Croix by GentlemanKong.png
95 KB, 1034x1003
>>48236239
"There's something in there or you wouldn't have gotten this far," you murmur softly. "I won't kill you, Seraphina."

The pure relief in her wracking sob is almost heartbreaking.

Almost.

You touch the flat of your blade to the side of her head and send a surge of death down it, letting the death-in-steel of Sleep's blade convert it to stillness and quiet. The nephilim stiffens, then slumps over, and you stop feeding the blade.

You'd expected Sleep to take more out of you, but it doesn't. It's remarkably easy to use it for this, and you're not sure how you feel about that.

"What did you do to her?" Tina asks, her voice small and afraid.

"I made her face every bad thing about herself and her life that she's ever avoided," you answer. "I don't think she was ready."

It takes some wiggling, but you get the chain down Seraphina's legs and off of her body.

"Lora?" you say, holding it. "It's River."

Freezing fog billows into the room, extinguishing Tina's wards. Lora steps from it, her arms folded across her chest. "Is there a reason that shackle is still intact?" the angel asks, coldly.

"I want to know what you're going to do with Seraphina," you tell her.

"Her fate is none of my affair, I think. I intend on giving her back to her father. And giving /him/ a piece of my mind."

> ...Alright (release Lora)
> No (propose another idea)
>>
>>48236987
Well, that sounds fair and getting her out of our hair.
>>
>>48236987
>> No (propose another idea)

I think I'M GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD INSTEAD LORA! AND YOU WILL BE MY MINION!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
Alright folks, I gotta hit bed. Votes remain open.

As always, questions, comments, discussion, feedback, and critique remains both welcome and appreciated.

Thank you all for reading and participating!
>>
>>48236987
>Are there any other options? The last time her father disciplined her, she turend into...this
>wave hand ineffectually
>Who's the guy anyway and where'd he learn his parenting skills?
>>
>>48236987
Can you let us meet her dad? Maybe we could have a talk to him first, see if we can find the root of this whole problem.
>>
>>48236987
This>>48237028

Is pretty sound reasoning, she turned into a power hungry maniac the last time her dad disciplined her.
>>
>>48236987
A couple talks with her should be interesting, as she could probably tell us much about Dick's Operations.

Also, this: >>48237018
>>
>>48237118
She was a power hungry maniac in the first place. That's why he disciplined her.
>>
>>48237155
Well obviously his disciplining didn't work and here we are.
>>
>>48236987
>>
>>48237155
It'd still be cool to meet her dad. We could find out if she became an asshole because he was an asshole, or if he's good and she was always an asshole.

At the very least, we get to see one more side character that Vox is gonna write well.
>>
>>48236987
>>
>No

>Ask to meet the god or get more information on him, try to see if we can get information from the Daughter
>>
>>48236987
>>
>>48236987
I understand wanting to have a word with her dad ourselves, but I'd trust the being that is also an angel to try and fix this better than we (River) could.
>>
>>48237658
The angel who fucked up once before?

Riiiight
>>
>>48237790
I think the anon meant Laura when he said angel.

Then again, being an angel doesn't make you wiser or smarter or anything. Didn't Laura tell us about how even the gods don't always know what they're doing?
>>
>>48236987
> No

Fuck it. Let's give her a job and some responsibility. Lord knows we have too much shit going on.

Maybe adopt her into the LaCroix family? God knows they'll give her something to feel worthy doing. And her crippling lack of faith in herself fits right in.
>>
>>48237856
I know this is probably bait, but you're not even wrong really.
>>
>>48237155
To be fair, it seems like she was a power hungry maniac because she is desperate for affection.

I wonder if we could ask the Succubus about this. I mean, it's really more her thing than ours, or Loras, or the Gods.

Hell, we could just ask Lora to put off sending her away until we can talk to other people about what to do.

We're dealing with a bunch of immortals here, no sense making a snap judgement we'll regret.

Let's set her up with the Hatchet man. They can find happiness together, especially since she just really seems to want someone to love her since she has so much trouble loving herself.
>>
>>48237866
Eh, mostly it seems like we don't really have the time to deal with this kind of self-loathing.

You know, the ones that Bri, River, and Jewel to some degree share that they're terrible people at heart who don't deserve love and people only think they love them because they don't know the REAL person.

I think the Daughter could really use someone to say "Here, go forth and do this thing of value and know that even if you are a terrible person, your actions don't have to be" as well as warning them when they're going Zombie Army.

This has been a fight with a very, very lonely person. Hell, even us just standing up to Lora and the Daughter's father might be enough to help her out. Especially if we don't ask her for anything in return.
>>
>>48237882
Hatchet seems to have a thing for Lora, if their interaction was any indication.
>>
>>48238014
Lora is untouchable and probably gay at this point anyways. Most rape victims that are sexually attracted to women stop being fans of the cock.

So we give him the next best thing, a half-angel.
>>
Hold on.
Weren't we planning on using Daughters' bones and wings for stuff?
>>
>>48238098

Too late now. Instead we saved her.

I'm equally disappointed.
>>
>>48238098
Yes, our plan, not river's.
>>
>>48238135
Fuck me man, I wanted to vote for Necromantic alpha strike, but River did a big moral whinge and it just didn't seem right.

Fucking hate getting locked out of the "practical to the point of munchkin" route.

Not enough to break character though.
>>
>>48236987

I like the LaCroix adoption idea. We can get a theme going.
>>
>>48238098
We were going to use them to make a compass that could point to a heart's desire, which is what Hatchet wants.

Though if he's crushing on Lora, that's probably not going to be much of a problem now.
>>
>>48238089
The Daughter had a thing going with Jewel, so we don't even know if she's into guys in the first place.
>>
>>48238303
She wanted Dick to marry her
>>
>>48238303
. . . . Read the goddamn thread again. She's all about Richard now.

We should offer to do what we did to Jewel and reverse her time so she can have a do-over.
>>
>>48238089
>and probably gay at this point anyways
>>48238303
>>48238331
Did nobody heard of bisexuality ever.
>>
>>48238379
Literally every female character in this quest has been bisexual so yes we've heard of bisexuality
>>
>>48238333
>>48238331
A gay guy. I think that's less an indication of what she's actually into a more a sign that good god she's got ego problems in both directions. She has absurdly inflated fantasies about her own importance while also thinking that she's completely worthless at the same time. Bitch be crazy.
>>
>>48238443
>A gay guy

Dick is gay?
>>
>>48238390
Which just makes some people assigning strict sausage vs. carpet preferences with no inbetweens to other NPCs.
>>
>>48238467
Well we gotta find at least one lesbian or hetero girl somewhere or else where's the diversity
>>
>>48238237
Eh, River's adoption was partly because she was ignorant of the crimes she committed against the dead, and she truly sought redemption. And obviously, becoming a LaCroix is not a magical solution to fixing a person.

>>48238390
To be fair, a lot of demons and angels are fairly sexless, and while some might have a 'preferred' gender or form, they can be whatever they damn well want to be. The rules are very different for them.

>>48238390
Missy Brooks, Diving Shadow, River...

Vox's characters are well-built, and unlike a lot of other quests AND well-known vidya (*cough* Bioware *cough*) their personalities aren't based off their sexual preferences.
>>
By the by Vox, you might want to update the character document. Not immediately! Just, y'know, whenever you want.

I'm gonna go back to my corner now.
>>
>>48238486
>Missy Brooks

Know she likes dick, don't know if she likes pussy

>Diving Shadow
husband and kid, probably likes pussy

>River...
fucking the cigar elf, got hot and bothered by the succubus plus orgies
>>
>>48238460
Yeah. His previous lover was a dude. Apparently his current one is as well.
>>
>>48238528
Whaaa?

Who?

Who said this?

I'm going full [citation required]
>>
>>48238460
Miles the incubus was the Vintner's prisoner as punishment for seducing Dick's husband years ago. So yeah, apparently Dick like dick.
>>
>>48238552
Wait what when was this said? I feel like this must be in a pastebin or a secret thread
>>
>>48238550
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44109941/#p44112746
Miles mentioned it right after the Vintner got killed.
>>
>>48238562
It was way back in thread #7.

Incidentally, good god, it's been 75 threads.
>>
>>48238563
Holy shit.

Fuck, i do remember being surprised the Master wasn't a woman for some reason.

Man, making the big bad gay?

Problematic, Vox.
>>
>>48238552
Miles didn't seduce him. He raped Miles.
>>
>>48238579
Shit, you're right. Didn't remember that bit. Man, reading that again you gotta feel bad for Miles. Raped by some asshole, and then his husband gets pissed and "punishes" him by forcing him into servitude for, from the looks of it, the last three hundred freaking years. Shit, that means Dick's been at this a while.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (12 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
12 KB, 300x212
>>48238575
Everyone is gay, why not the bad guy?
>>
is there anyone not gay?
>>
>>48238671
Nathan maybe?
>>
>>48238671
I mean, there are a bunch of characters either pining after or in committed relationships with people of the opposite sex, but that doesn't necessarily rule out being bi I guess.
>>
>>48238671
Vox really did come here from Tumblr you know. He has his tranny pervert friends read and claims they're too scared to shit post.

So yeah, he's a really good writer but he's also pretty ess jay dubs
>>
>>48238671
Isn't Vox writing books for pathfinder and pathfinder has "every npc is bi so PCs can romance them if they want, regardless of gender"
>>
>>48236987
>no, bring him here, I've got a few choice words for his ears before I decide if I release her or not.

Tell him what an awful fucking father he is. It's honestly add much his fault as her own what she has become.
>>
>>48238767
Last I checked Vox came here due to a 'personal association' with Planefag.
>>
>>48238767
Tranny pervert friend, checking in
Shitpost regularly
Eat my beautiful, hand-crafted dick
>>
>>48237014
Oh, I forgot to ask before, but how's Mourner's going? Having fun?
>>
File: Sicko.jpg (4 KB, 74x125) Image search: [Google]
Sicko.jpg
4 KB, 74x125
>>48239343
>This was probably typed without a shred of irony
>>
>>48239309
That's honestly worse.

>>48239343
Post pics. At least I can respect someone who has the balls to be a faggot
>>
>>48238819
That's why Slav games are best games. You slay degenerates, not lay them.

>>48239343
So long as you commit to your gender then whatever. Just don't sleep with you own gender. That's haram.
>>
>>48239343
>hand-crafted dick
Huh. FTM?
>>
>>48239510
>posting self pics on 4chan
>ever
Not a camgirl or an hero, so, pass.

>>48239546
Be a pretty weird turn of phrase otherwise, wouldn't it? At least, I don't THINK FTFuta is a thing yet.
>>
>>48236987
>> ...Alright (release Lora)
>>
>>48239566
>At least, I don't THINK FTFuta is a thing yet.
Just gotta get intersex into mainstream.
Probably start with a campaign of MTFs that like their dick just fine.
>>
What the actual fuck did I just wake up to?
>>
>>48239578
/tg/
>>
>>48236987
>>
>>48239577
Probably better off starting with trap acceptance
>>
oops forgot to format the vote correctly, I'll delete the first one after I post this. If you see two posts just refresh the page or ignore the first, sorry.

>>48236987

I am strongly against any plan that involves adopting the mentally unstable half angel; River does not even feel confident in her own place in the family let alone feeling she could bring others in.
>>
>>48239583
Whoops. I think we should have her work with Loras Chosen so that they can learn from each other. Kind of recognize the Daughter's intent was in the right place but that it's okay for her to get help with changing the world.
>>
>>48236987

If we do hand her over to her dad, we have to know what is going to happen to her first since we would be responsible for it. I say let's call up Daddy and negotiate.

But if we just walk away then we might as well have just killed her and gotten the angel bone instead of having River pretend to be a good person.
>>
>>48239599
>have her work with Loras Chosen so that they can learn from each other.
I don't think this is a good idea at all. Right now neither of them has anything positive to teach. The only thing they'll be teaching each other are their flaws and uncertainty.

Really, please, let's not do this to our poor little Chosen. She's got too much going on and too little done to stick her with a chain bearer.
>>
>>48234783
FWI Vox: Lord Licorice merged the tag search results between the /tg/ and /qst/ archives, so you don't need two links in the OP. They both show everything.
>>
>>48239661
I could support this way of going about it, the only reason I am not changing my vote from alright is that I really really think we should let the insane half angel that does not even really want to be a good person anywhere near free or joining the family or half the plans that the rest of you came up with. River may make poor decisions but I highly doubt she is that stupid.
>>
>>48239770
should not*

blah I need to start proofreading my posts early in the morning
>>
Hey Vox, why no edition name for this one?
>>
>>48239994
I stopped to load the image and then forgot to make one.

Called, tallying, writing. Kinda eating breakfast, will count votes after unless someone else does.
>>
>>48238481
Brooks, Diving Shadow, and Henrietta are all straight. Victoria's a strict ladies' gal.

>>48238498
Yeah I probably should.

>>48238575
Gay folks can't be compelling villains all of a sudden?

>>48238767
> Vox really did come here from Tumblr you know.

Anon, my home and native land is not Tumblr. It is a foul, vile place that honestly made coming to 4chan for the first time feel welcoming and loving in comparison. Its name is Giant in the Playground.

>>48239309
Came here for professional reasons, got into questing because of Planefag and Hunter Command.

>>48239376
We can publish literally the second this thing manages to get out of Layout Hell.

>>48239757
Neat!
>>
>>48240096
>Gay folks can't be compelling villains all of a sudden?

You having bad-guy gay people fucks with their "Vox is evul hugboxing essjaydubs invader" narrative.
>>
>>48236987
>No

Guys...i think we all know what time it is... it's ADOPTION TIME!!
>>
>>48240240
plz no
>>
>>48239770
You've convinced me of it at least.

>>48240096
> Let's do >>48239661
>>
>>48240240
Dude, Hive Queen was yesterday.
>>
>>48240240
>>48240370
Votes were closed my friends.
>>
>>48240390
Ah that's cool. My bad for not checking until after the three S's
>>
>>48239510
>balls
Not sure that's the right word here anon
>>
>>48240390
Well, that will teach me for posting before refreshing the thread.
>>
Finally finished morning dishes and my tally. From my count, some variant on "No, I'd like to meet her father/know more about her father/chew her father's feathered ass out," won by one vote. If I count the overflow votes, it's still the victor.

So, WRITING!
>>
>>48240493
What kind of freak gets a dick but no balls? I mean, being a QT trap with pristine balls above a tight little boipussy is one thing, but just the shaft is fucked up.
>>
File: death.jpg (49 KB, 642x744) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
49 KB, 642x744
>>48236987
You spare a glance for Tina and see the succubus /shaking/. Wide green eyes stare at you in disbelief and fear.

"You're gonna want to not be here for this," you suggest.

Wordlessly, she shakes her head, and stays where she is. It wasn't technically an order, you suppose.

"I want to meet her father before I consign her to him," you tell Lora. "From what I've told, this -" you nudge Seraphina faintly with your boot, "is at least partly his fault."

"...Fair enough. Is there a reason you need to be holding that chain?"

"Because if I break it, you're on a timer before someone notices you're gone and calls you away," you point out.

Lora blinks, holds up a finger, lowers it, frowns, and finally sighs. "You're not wrong."

"I like to think I'm clever most of the time. Cigarette?"

"/Please/."

You pass the angel a smoke, dig one out for yourself, and light it. You each take a moment to enjoy it before Lora stoops down and plucks a single hair from Seraphina's head. She tosses it into the air and says a name, in firm tones of command: "Matariel."

Pictures of Rain Choir angels usually depict them as storms or rays of sunlight. Matariel is neither, though he evokes both; his body, all of water-filled ice, is sharp and lean, with wings made of delicate, melting frost and eyes that crackle with electricity. You can see bones and organs pulsing inside of the swift currents that form his flesh, especially in his face, which forms an expression of puzzlement right before Lora decks him to the floor with a closed fist.

"Nice to see you, brother," Lora growls. "We need to talk."

Matariel rubs his jaw but, wisely, stays down. "Aphrael."

"Call me that one more time and I'll put my sword through you and your whore daughter."

> "Okay, break it the fuck up. Your personal issues are for /after/ Seraphina."
> Let it happen. You really don't need to be involved in this.
> Hold up - /brother/?
> Write-in?
>>
And now I must go to work. I'll be back just after 5 PM EST or so, to call and write. I'll be available for Q&A over the phone, though.
>>
>>48240831
> Okay, break the fuck up
>>
>>48240831
>> "Okay, break it the fuck up. Your personal issues are for /after/ Seraphina."
>>
>>48240831
>> Let it happen. You really don't need to be involved in this.

>Ponder if angelic sibling tiffs are worth fighting for.
>>
>>48240831
>Let it happen, because you're not stupid enough to stand between death incarnate and a living icestorm
>remind matariel to wear a condom though
>>
>>48240860
>>48240866
Let Lora make him a bit more malleable, might make him more receptive to what we have to say. Hell we might even get answers that aren't smug.

>>48240831

Also Vox, tell me about channeling death through sleep. Am I correct to assume that the whole traumatic meltdown only happens on targets that have a conscience and have a faint glimmer of good somewhere inside their hearts? Seems to me that it will be useless against a sociopath who enjoys being evil.
>>
>>48240968
>>48240852
yeaaaaaah, I think River deserves her own section in the character sheet now.

The whole "still figuring it out" schtick really only works long enough to get the current scene done and buy time to decide what you actually want to write in the pastebin/charsheet.
>>
>>48240943
>implying Matariel wasn't the one that gave birth to Seraphina.
>>
>>48240831
> Let it happen. You really don't need to be involved in this
>>
>>48240968
from how I interpreted it, it was just the opposite if you were a complete sociopath you would be completely incapacitated and sobbing on the floor, however if you used it on somebody like Nate it would have basically no effect as it cannot rob joy or virtue. The fact the half angel could even talk is why River thought there was at least something of value there.

That weapon is terrifying and I love it.
>>
>>48240968
Sleep, despite River's phrasing, is not a moral judgement. It's misery; every awful thing that's ever happened to you, everything you've ever hated about yourself, every long day, rough fight, and disappointment, combined with a draining physical lethargy. River and Jack fought through it by holding on to the things that get them through those bad times - their hopes, friendships, ideals.

Seraphina's coping mechanism is denial. It didn't work well.
>>
>>48240831

Let's see how he reacts to provocation.

Maybe we can offer some physical support to the Daughter, hold her hand or some shit. Let her know that we aren't going to hand her off willy-nilly.
>>
>>48240831
>"Okay, break it the fuck up. Your personal issues are for /after/ Seraphina."
Time constraints and all that jazz.
>>
>>48241339
Pretty sure the clock doesn't start until we break the chain.

>>48241306
Classic good cop / bad cop?
>>
>>48241306
are you people forgetting the crazy bitch tried to kill cherry?

She deserves mercy maybe but not fucking handholding.
>>
>>48241484
But anon, she's female.

You aughtta know by now that if there's one place the pussy pass is always valid, it's waifu central.
>>
Fuck me just got caught up. That was a shitshow of well, shitposting. It was impressive in a weird way.
>>
>>48236239
Wow. She is less then broken. Where the fuck does this lunatic find these people?!
>>
>>48241664
Put out a "Help Wanted" ad on Craigslist, probably. The Vintner was actually just trying to buy a new washing machine to get the blood out of his robes.
>>
>>48241484
Technically she tried to kill Jewel, whom she last knew as a loyal assassin who had betrayed her. Cherry was a surprise.

And also already dead.
>>
>>48236987
>>Release.
If she didn't take it personal then its fine. I am very interested in the part where she talks to Seraphina's father. in other words, GIVE ME MOAR LORE!
>>
>>48240831
> Let it happen. You really don't need to be involved in this
>>
>>48241709
She was going to take Jewel back and "fix" her, which included destroying the "worthless ghost" possessing her.
>>
>>48238684
Definitely. He has two chicks on him at any given time, no dudes if what I remember is correct, although I will find it hysterical if Michal is gay for him this entire time. Other than that very loose possibility he is straight, a Polygamist that might get a third or forth girl down the line(lucky bastard) but that's about it.
>>
>>48241812
> Third or fourth girl

What gives you that impression?
>>
>>48240096
Cant wait to see the finished product.
>>
>>48241774
> Oh no, my loyal servant who loves me has been corrupted by someone abusing the language of creation, and possessed by an undead spirit! She has lost all memories of why we did this, and has been tricked into thinking that this ghost is her friend. Why do I fail everyone even though I try so hard? If only I had enough power to save everyone and destroy my enemies.

I mean, possession isn't really a thing most people do voluntarily or for healthy reasons even then, Anon.
>>
>>48240831

Just watch the fireworks.

Carefully.
>>
>>48240831
>>
>>48240831
>>Look at Tina and shrug, proceed to wait for the inevitable monologue to reach a have way point, cough really loudly until they look, call them kids down for a smoke break and then get to the matter at hand. I want this as weird as possible. Also at some point question Lora actually having a brother before she leaves.
>>
>>48240831
> Let it happen
grab popcorn
>>
>>48241863
I cannot remember, but it would be nice to live vicariously. I think it was some vague offer to Bri, also noticed you didn't say I was wrong about the Michal thing.
>>
>>48242007
I'm not Joss Whedon, I don't need to confirm or deny every bit of head canon. That, and there's early thread commentary from Brooks re: Michael.

I really have no idea where you're getting the idea that the relationship will expand, though. They're committed; poly is not the same as open.
>>
>>48240831
>>
>>48242078
Fair enough, I am a bit sleep deprived and am prone to stupid.
>>
>>48242088
We're all prone to stupid.
>>
>>48242088
>prone to stupid

Considering you're STILL forgetting the 'e' in Michael I think that's rather obvious.
>>
>>48242489
auto correct and I couldn't be bothered to remember if it was spelled like that or not.
>>
Three and a half hours and change to call. Is anon in general agreement that River needs a formal write up the way Bri, Nate, and Amy got?
>>
>>48242928
I am for it.
>>
>>48242928
The Slaying spells alone mean that she represents branches of necromancy that Bri doesn't cover.
>>
>>48240831
>> "Okay, break it the fuck up. Your personal issues are for /after/ Seraphina."
>>
Two hours and change to call.
>>
>>48240831
>ask robert if he is enjoying the show at some point.
>>
File: 1435104156092.gif (505 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1435104156092.gif
505 KB, 300x225
>>48242928
Yes.
>>
About an hour to call, still fielding questions.
>>
>>48245602
Why are you so sexy?
Once we start the la Croix necromancy school can the storages in the warehouse be as classrooms?
>>
>>48245997
Ettie wanted it to be on the surface (or at least in the Basement) so prolly only for advanced practical classes or field trips.
>>
>>48245997
Fuck going on a 3 day hike to the Warehouse from the surface for class, literally anyone desperate enough for that shouldn't be there in the first place.
>>
>>48246148
But we will have a new entrance conecting the roost to the surface.
>>
>>48246386
Still a long as time to get there. Unless its a boarding school, then you might be on to something. Still to far underground though.
>>
>>48246148
Who said anything about hiking? All you'd need is a booklet from the Atheneum and a brisk start. One minute you're in school, the next, the Dungeon.
>>
Home, called, writing. Then dishes, my eternal foe.
>>
>>48247053
You really think the Lich is going to trust anyone he doesn't know with shit from the library?
>>
>>48247537
Doesn't have to be anything important. Just a brief guide on the Dungeon and the various floors or something like that.
>>
>>48247466
HYPE!
>>48248337
I guess, still seems odd to have random teleporting books lying around the place. Wonder how many chickens well end up down there.
>>
>>48247537
>implying the linch won't be the death magic instructor.
>>
>>48248445
He is the librarian first and formost(bri is the only apprentice he needs), and a possible victim of a sexually frustrated/confused/freaky student. I don't envy him.
>>
>>48248513
who would try to get it on with a lic..

oh right most of you want to bone Vox I forgot for a second.
>>
>>48248851
That and I am sure Bri's first few years are going to be full of REALLY weird students.
>>
Storm got my power. Working on it.
>>
>>48249377
This is the revenge of the Daughter!
>>
>>48248902
We could make Seraphina the very first student!!
>>
>>48249377
>>48249488
Doubles confirm it.
>>
>>48249525
I don't think that is a good idea. Also why the hell would an angel want to learn necromancy. They KNOW its a bad idea from what Lora implied to us.
>>
>>48249573
No, Lora implied that is was a bad idea to USE necromancy on an angel and bring one back from the dead.
Nothing wrong with an angel or a nephilim /learning/ necromancy.
>>
So how does everyone think Jewel and Cherry will react to an attempt to 'redeem' Seraphina? Let alone Brianna or the other former Holders?
>>
>>48249695
Horribly. That's why we're not gonna tell them, nor are we gonna keep Seraphina anywhere near them.
>>
>>48249731
Oooooooooor we could leave the cunt to face punishment for her many, many horrible crimes?

Y'know? Maybe? Possibly? Just as a rational action that'll let us avoid the stupidity conflicts that we've so far done a rather good job not forcing ourselves into?
>>
>>48249695
We can always lock her up in the warehouse. There is angel locked down there already.
>>
>>48249794
this, the bitch need to be punished not waifu'd
>>
>>48249811
Honestly I'd like her to die, but for the most part I want to make sure Lora feels her trespasses have been / will be avenged and for the cunt to be far, far away from those she's hurt and misled (namely her cult and everyone they've abused, and Jewel and Cherry in particular). Like 'in another plane' far away.

Sending the cunt with Daddy for some spankings and an astral time-out sounds like a wonderful idea no matter how large of a prick he is.
>>
>>48249794
Honestly, I only voted to spare her because I wanted to meet the dad.
Bitch has got to die.
>>
Fuck. I can't keep the power on long enough to write. This storm's got teeth.
>>
>>48249888
No laptop?

Maybe write on your phone and post from there or at least transcribe it onto your computer later when the power's more stable?
>>
>>48249916
I got a desktop with the novel money so I could catch up on fourteen years of missed gaming. There is no laptop.

Also no images on phone.
>>
>>48249863
Same i want her to die. Just put her in some kind of godly prison. The gods must have putted some kind of "power sucking" relic. Let's rob the angel her powers see if she likes being powerless.
>>
>>48249862

Yeah, there are people who are redeemable, but I don't think Seraphina is one of them.

She needs to be put down. Suffering an optional extra.
>>
>>48249888
Yup it's totally the storm...
>>
>>48249948
Don't judge the girl. She is just a bit too loyal. Her "father" never gave her attention. No wonder she was the easiest one.
>>
Reminder that the Daughter and Jewel javing sex was in the context of Jewel being the Daughter's Chosen, which is to say that the Daughter had total control over Jewel and could have killed her or cast her out into the wilderness etc etc if she'd refused to be her fuckbuddy.

Meaning that the Daughter effectively raped Jewel.

Why do so many of you want to help a rapist? Are we going to spare the Lush later?
>>
>>48249964
>>48249990

Unless Vox certifies you, fuck off with tje roleplaying.
>>
>>48249990

Who's judging? I'm just observing that she seems highly unlikely to make a heel-face turn, and is far, far too dangerous to be permitted to remain a threat.

Also, get back to your Sanctum, Richard! No one invited you in here.
>>
>>48249995
Jewel wasn't being controlled, persay, but she was basically a hypnotized cult leader.

Still pretty scummy. Daughter's gonna die.
>>
>>48250014
cult MEMBER. not leader.
excuse my accidental wordsing
>>
>>48250014
meh I could care less if she dies or not, as long as she is far away and not our problem anymore.
>>
>>48250014
Never said she was being controlled, just that the Daughter had control over her.

Like how the warlord of Bumfuckia has so many 'willing' wives, and the girls who refuse just-so-happen to wind up dead.
>>
>>48250049
Or to make a more direct comparison, like David Koresh in Waco.
>>
>>48250040
i don't think it was exactly hypnosis. BUT. There is certain ways to make someone loyal. Like torturing then until they break. My guess she was a child and raised to become the chosen. At least i think that is it.
>>
Police have cordoned off my street; looks like live wires. No injuries, thankfully.
>>
>>48250091
I think Vox or someone in-story mentioned that they've only been at this for about a decade. At the very least they were still setting up after Amy was grown, given that her dad hadn't been kidnapped yet when she ran away from home.

Jewel was middle-aged when Brige hit her with the revert Word, so unless Sera's had the cult going since long before she joined with Richard I doubt Jewel was raised into it.
>>
>>48250091
whatever it was, it's probably a good thing Jewel doesn't have to remember it.
>>
>>48250141
Didn't she had a cult before? Maybe some of then survived? But i guess that would be too far fetched
>>
Reminder from many threads ago that we need preggers Brianna/Amy pics. And potentially lewds.

And we need pics of the kids. Including one where everyone's staring flabbergasted at a chocolate harpybaby that Brianna's just given birth to.
>>
>>48250370
But...wouldn't Amy lay eggs instead of... you know being pregs?
>>
>>48250401
Eggs do develop within the body before being delivered. Depending on how many she was carrying she could get quite large, given that each egg has to be able to fully contain a full-sized baby.

...and I'm not sure whether Amy takes after the human or the harpy in that fashion.
>>
>>48250478
Vox confirmed Amy lays eggs
>>
>>48250704
...ooh boy, yet another of my fetishes she ticks off...
>>
>>48250704
Joyus
>>
>>48250370
How would Bri give birth to a harpybaby? That isn't how the birds and the bees works, anon.

>>48250704
Has Vox confirmed if fertilization is internal or external?
>>
>>48250834
>How would Bri give birth to a harpybaby? That isn't how the birds and the bees works, anon.
due to hybrid pairing needing magical and/or divine help, shenanigans may apply
>>
>>48250834
That's why everyone would be staring flabbergasted at it.
>>
File: 1443206615363.png (3 MB, 960x2370) Image search: [Google]
1443206615363.png
3 MB, 960x2370
>>48250834
Magic anon. There ain't no problem a wizard can't solve it. After all there is always a polymorph spell
>>
>>48250764
... Dare I ask?
>>
File: Magical_realm.png (17 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
Magical_realm.png
17 KB, 201x240
>>48250885
>>
>>48250908
fuck it, lets dive.
>>
>>48250908
Y'know what, might as well. Tell me your secrets, Fetish Anon.
>>
>>48250935
Look up oviposition on your porn website of choice.
>>
>>48250935
>>48250960

It's like the birthing fetish but with less direct pedophilic undertones.
>>
>>48250935
Oh, I'm a different anon, but I'd gladly tell you my fetishes.

Probably the weirdest of my fetishes is girls without belly buttons. There's just something about that smooth, unblemished tummy that gets me all hot and bothered down there.
Speaking of which, does Amy have a bellybutton? She WAS born from an egg, after all.
>>
>>48250960
I meant the rest of the fetishes. I was raised by the wilds of Darknest where /d/ is just content, I know about egg-laying. What other boxes did she tick?
>>
asking Anon to tell you about our fetishes was probably not the wisest decision Vox
>>
>>48250993
oh never mind then
>>
>>48250984
Probably does, considering she came from an egg. Eggs have a connection from the fetus to the yolk, and you gotta have a passage of some kind to get there.
>>
>>48251000
Eh, it was coming anyway, what with the new Isoldt lewds being worked on.
>>
File: Sadism.jpg (124 KB, 813x351) Image search: [Google]
Sadism.jpg
124 KB, 813x351
>>48250908
>>48250935
>>
>>48251013
FUCK! why couldn't you just let me live in blissful ignorance, anon?

>>48251026
>Sadism.jpg
Oh look, another one of my fetishes.
>>
>>48251010
Why was this deleted?
>>
>>48251037
it happens anon, spend enough time on 4chan and you will acquire almost all of the fetishes
>>
>>48251037
I live to ruin other people's fetishes. The only way you're going to find someone without a belly button is either a wizard creating someone out of thin air for his magical realm, or jerking it to the bible.
>>
>>48250993
Ah. In that case:

>wings even if she didn't actually have them for a while
>physically affectionate
>small T&A
>likes oral
>active submissive
>>
>>48251058
There's always cyborgs. They'll always fulfill my love for smooth tummies
>>
>>48251072
D'aaw. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to attempt to update from phone but I promise nothing. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>48251048
I didn't like the reaction-pic, and didn't feel like it encapsulated just how much wut I'm experiencing right now
>>
>>48251102
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1313692651895.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1313692651895.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>>48250984
>girls without belly buttons
I was confused, but now I'm scared
>>
File: Slaanesh.jpg (39 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.jpg
39 KB, 500x546
>>48251128
That's kinda hot

>>48251196
we all begin a little scared and nervous
>>
>>48251072
>>wings even if she didn't actually have them for a while
this is the one that stumps me
>>
>>48251224
the eye or hole straight to her/him/it's womb still counts technically do to the position.
>>
>>48251264
It's a close substitute
>>
>>48240831
You wisely decide to drag Seraphina's unconscious form away from the two angels.

"My daughter is nothing to do with - you fucked her, didn't you!" Matariel accuses, leaping to his feet.

"No! What kind of sick fuck do you take me for?"

"The kind who rebelled against her duty," Matariel sneers.

He freezes as Grief clears its sheath and hovers at his throat.

"Even in Arcadia, there am I," Lora warns in a low tone. "Show respect."

"Why am I summoned, Destroyer?"

In answer, Lora points sharply to you. The Rain Choir looks to you, and then sees his daughter. You hear a shocked intake of breath.

Well, you'd wanted to meet him.

> What do you say?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.