[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryukuza Quest: Protector of Smiles and Youkai Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 26
File: Ryuu Ryukusa.png (1 MB, 1500x1032) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Ryukusa.png
1 MB, 1500x1032
Stage 124: Sometimes the choices are made for you....

The party that turned into a series of running battles and a short vacation (which also turned into a battle) have concluded with your return home. The penthouse that the landlady has created for you and your family is incredible; he has spared no effort in making your home into a place that is not only comfortable but safe. You'll have to do something nice for her, you suppose, as a thank you, though you're paying an exorbitant fee. On the other hand you should be starting to get some income from your efforts with Chisato's gang of Yagitsune too. Though you could also technically maintain that Clan Ryo owes you for services rendered.

Nah, that would never fly.

The place is done in warm colors, the wood flooring smooth and evenly polished, the walls a soft eggshell white with a single dark stripe of rich sepia along the top. The kitchen is huge, and has an induction stove-top, a well outfitted island with a hibachi grill built into it, and the rooms are separated, but a hallway connects all of them. Two of the three bathrooms (the count of which does not include the master bath, which Kiki-hime is desperate to try soon) are shared by two sets of rooms, while there are two guest rooms in addition to the four rooms that you have arranged for your family (again, aside from the master bedroom).

The furnishings are changed to suit the room, the main portion of which is a large set of couches and settees set in a large U-shaped grouping with a kotatsu in the midst, with two other easy chairs, overstuffed and wide enough for two, face the couch-set, making it seem very cozy. No television in there, which suits you fine since they always give you headaches anyways. There are more spaces for bookshelves and art though, which also suits you fine. A sauna is attached to the more publicly accessible bathroom, which will do all of you some good, you have very little doubt.
>>
File: Er Yin.jpg (369 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Er Yin.jpg
369 KB, 1440x900
>>48225529
Of more concern, however, is your family. Jinyuu-onee-sama is looking slightly careworn, though she is clearly pleased that you have all returned home safely. The injuries you have all suffered worry her immensely, even Yui-niji-chan's, which is a step in the right direction as far as you are concerned. Shoko is very happy to see Yuuhi, and there is even more definition to her rock solid abs than there was before you left; she's clearly not been sitting idly by. But it is Er Yin-sensei that concerns you most of all; Kiku-chan's greeting notwithstanding, it is very obvious that the time to do something about her injuries is soon.

Though her arms and shoulder are well bandaged, and infection is not an issue, the damage is clearly causing her constant pain. There is no doubt that it is also reflected in her pearl; the sheer physical trauma that she has been left with is something a mortal would have been hospitalized for months, perhaps years for, and there is no amount of medicine or remedy that can fix the injury. There is no way to supernaturally repair the damage outside of a kappa's power or divine intervention, and sadly you suspect the latter is out of the question for a number of reasons, not the least of which is her heritage as Chinese.
>>
File: Kiki.png (991 KB, 888x1185) Image search: [Google]
Kiki.png
991 KB, 888x1185
>>48225561
Despite this, she is smiling and Kiku-chan is kneeling at her feet as she sits in one of the easy chairs. Shoko is on the floor near the table, pouring sake for herself and Yui-niji-chan, while Yui herself is kneeling at the table in front of Akari, who is sitting on a couch and massaging the tall oni-chick's shoulders. Yuuhi-chan is regaling everyone who will listen with the tales of your adventures, while Inau-kun and your sister are making tea. As for Kiki-hime, well....

[] You're going to take her to that bath, is what you're going to do.
[] You're going to join her on the couch, curl up beside her and just bask.
[] You're going to abscond with her to the porch outside, and....uh, talk, sure.
[] You're going to see what she intends to do and follow her lead, actually.
[] You're going to kiss your wife and step outside and think for a moment.

>As a reminder to the returnees and to guide new readers, Ryukuza is mildly psychic and some of her choices will reflect that. In addition, what she chooses is less important than how others will view her for making the choices she has taken. More than one choice may be made, but I do pay attention to ordering of choices and write ins are always given first priority. However more choices taken means longer writing times.

>Sometimes I will interrupt selections with other choices or situations that occur, though I will generally go back to those choices and include them later when appropriate. This usually happens when other characters interrupt Ryukusa's choices with questions, actions, or commentary that distract her. I take player conversations into account while writing, and will often double check to see what may have changed while I am writing.

>Welcome back.
>>
File: Wan wan.jpg (161 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Wan wan.jpg
161 KB, 480x640
Twitter: @XsQuestmistress

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47472232/

Interlude: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/

Threads in Chronological Order, including writeups by XS : http://pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
or search for Title: Ryukuza on Suptg

Barrier Combat Guide: http://pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx

>Ryukusa's Treasures

Her name: Ryuu Yorihokura

Eight hundred and sixty-two cat youkai live in your aura

Matagama-no-Shitoki, a kami in it's own right that protects Ryukusa from inimical magic.

Ame-no-Omukade-no-Musume – Ryukusa's mukade possessed wakizashi; a kami. “Daughter of my Centipede of Rain.”

Gendai-no-Muteki-no-Buki - Invincible Weapon of the Present Age, a secret kami-blade given to Ryukusa by Wakaba that appears to be made of some alloy of titanium.

Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken – a mysterious bronze sword given to Ryukusa by the mermaids of Japan.

Go Yūrei no Rensa, the Five-Ghost-Chain, used to summon or send messages to your (actual) older sister Ryuu Nabiki.

Ryukusa's Family.

>Talismans:
Akari – Centipede
Er Yin – Scorpion
Kiki – Toad
Kiku – Lizard
Yui – Snake
>>
File: Ryukuza Quest.jpg (123 KB, 1144x532) Image search: [Google]
Ryukuza Quest.jpg
123 KB, 1144x532
Ryu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8", but this becomes 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Kiku is 5' 1" for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Akari is 5' 3", and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Yui is 5' 8" and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Kiki is 5' 6", and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin is the tallest at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches above the ground or floor because of her nature as a seer. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4”, and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie is 8” tall or 5' 5”, and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2”, is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2”, and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2”. Peta is \>.</ aka Her Most Imperial Highness Patanjali Piri Yokuhime Kuronogitsune Pa
Detective-san, aka Mugon Chujo is fully grown at 5'11”, and straight.
Kenji Soomi is 5' 4” and gothic lolita.
Musumi Kanako is 5' 6.5”, and is pretty straight.
Hebiki Naoto is 5' 9” and belligerently omnivorous, sexually. You hope only sexually.
Kodachi Umetsume is 5' 4”, and fully grown. Practicing asexual.
Melinda Blitzenberg is 5'10”, fully grown and horrible. Maybe confused.
Toshida Ginka is 5” 3”, and fully grown. Turtles have a reputation.
Ryuu Wakaba is a head shorter and also deceased.
Margaret Steinhausen is gratefully dead.
Ryuu Nabiki is 5' 3”, and fully transformed. Embarrassingly straight.
Ryuu Shinju is 4' 11” and fully grown. She is coy, maybe a dodomeki-child.
>>
>>48225575
Finally, Ryukusa!
>[x] You're going to take her to that bath, is what you're going to do.
>>
>>48225575
>[] You're going to join her on the couch, curl up beside her and just bask.
Just takr a break, even for five minutes.

It'r great to have you back XS
>>
>>48225575
>[] You're going to abscond with her to the porch outside, and....uh, talk, sure.
How have you been, XS?
>>
>>48225575
>[] You're going to take her to that bath, is what you're going to do.
Good to have you back XS.
>>
>>48225575
>[] You're going to take her to that bath, is what you're going to do.
>[] You're going to see what she intends to do and follow her lead, actually.
If she has something in mind, go with that first. Barring other immediate desires, bath time!
>>
>>48225691
Really, how could she say no to a nice bath?
>>
XS! I'm so glad you're back! How are things for you? Sorry for not asking earlier.

For the story: I'm puzzled. I thought Ryukuza, or at least the people in the threads, had decided using the appartment building wasn't safe anymore, and that we were heading toward Shoko's underwater castle
>>
>>48225709
Frankly I'm impressed you remember exactly what we were doing last thread anon, it's been a month after all.
>>
>>48225708
She probably wouldn't, but she could be following herself into something eagerly before we can offer property.
>>
>>48225728
I think Kiki will follow us to the bath even if we don't offer her any property!
More seriously, that's true of course.
>>
>>48225744
Pfft. "PROPERLY"
Damn typos.
>>
>>48225709
that is partly the plan, but two things have created issues with that plan: one, not everyone is fit to travel in that manner (namely Er Yin, and there are multiple injured as well) just now. Seond, and more importantly, the Edict of the Jade Emperor requires that Ryukusa reamain on mainland Japan until she's completed it - Emma-O can't show up under the ocean, after all.
>>
>>48225723

Is that sarcasm?
>>
>>48225793
Makes sense.
>>
File: 1467064107507.jpg (385 KB, 624x827) Image search: [Google]
1467064107507.jpg
385 KB, 624x827
>>48225529
Welcome back XS long time no see, Hope you have been somewhat well all thing considered.
>>
>>48225793

That's fair.
>>
>>48225800
No?
All I really remember is that we got the Edict and was heading home from our temporary vacation, not really any details beyond that.
>>
We have to tell Shoko we want to marry Yuuhi/make Yuuhi our official Samurai
>>
File: 1382385659463.jpg (403 KB, 1280x1889) Image search: [Google]
1382385659463.jpg
403 KB, 1280x1889
And, I am doing well, thank you all for the concern.
>>
>>48225858
True, though I'm sure she's expecting Ryukusa would want to make her Samurai.
>>
We should do a night out with Shoko and Chisato. Though Shoko deserves her own date night, too.
>>
>>48225922
Hmmm, but they're all taken anon. How fun would a night of constantly turning down cute girls hitting on them be?
>>
>>48225969

There is plenty of things to do. We can do things like going leather-clad bikers in Tokyo's traffic.

And we have to progress our relationship with Shoko, too.
>>
>>48226050

>tfw your girlfriend's fiancee tries to seduce you.

#spiritworldproblems
>>
>>48226050
What, and those three as bikers would draw fewer cute girls? They wouldn't be able to move through the throng of swooning ladies.
>>
>>48225575
[] You're going to abscond with her to the porch outside, and....uh, talk, sure.
[] You're going to kiss your wife and step outside and think for a moment.
>>
File: RinmaruKikihime.jpg (52 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruKikihime.jpg
52 KB, 455x600
[X] You're going to abscond with her to the porch outside, and....uh, talk, sure.
[X] You're going to kiss your wife and step outside and think for a moment.
[XX] You're going to take her to that bath, is what you're going to do.

Your wife – wife-to-be really, but you stopped concerning yourself with that particular nicety a while ago, except for the marriage arrangements you'll need to make so you can get your loved ones married, but that's not important right now – is standing behind the settee section of the sofa, watching your family as much as she possibly can. Despite having been with most of them this entire time, save when you would take one or another on a side trip for one or another reason, she seems to be much happier now that they are all together, and she is far more relaxed, more happy than she has been in the past few days.

You slip up behind her, and wrap your arms around her waist as she stands there, inhaling the fragrance of her skin and hair deeply. Cherries, blossoms and wood alike, the smell of your lover, her warmth her soft body; it is good to be home. To your surprise you find that you've missed this too. It's a strange realization that you could enjoy something as mundane as being home and surrounded with people you love and trust, your friends and family like this. It's not something you've ever really had except in very recent months....month? It's only been a month or so. And yet here you are, here they are, and it feels like home.

“I missed this,” Kiki-hime murmurs, echoing your thoughts and voicing what you suspected she felt. “It feels more like home than my home did.”

[] I was thinking exactly the same.
[] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
[] You know, we have a palace too....
[] It's the tea, really. Tea makes the place feel like home.
[] We both have never really had a home before this, I guess....
>>
>>48226179
>[x] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
>[x] We both have never really had a home before this, I guess....
Time for cuddling
>>
>>48226179
>[] I was thinking exactly the same.
>[] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
>>
>>48226179
>>
I forget, what was our timeline for healing Er Yin?
>>
>>48226179
>>
>>48226179
>>
>>48226179
>[] We both have never really had a home before this, I guess....
>>
>>48226253
Extremely debatable - the consensus is ASAP, but the issue with the Edict, whether or not to risk the kappa or find another way, and how tolerant everyone is going to be of you and Yuuhi leaving to deal with it has yet to be solidified.
>>
>>48226320
That's what I figured. I imagine we should probably try and decide exactly what to do after wife-time then.

It's weird to think that this quest has only been going for about a month in-story. It's been around for so long after all!
>>
>>48226179
Gotta make our palace maximum cozy
>>
>>48226320
Can we argue that the edict is best served with our whole team on their best condition? Or is a bit too strict for us to meander even slightly?
>>
>>48226437
>Noted for Ryukusa to bring up to her spiritual advisors.
>>
>>48226437

We know there is some freedome on how to handle the issue of Enma's servants, at least
>>
Man. We still haven't dealt with that young sorceress we have in our barrier.
>>
>>48226557
Man, how long have we had her there now?
>>
>>48226580

About two weeks in the human world, and 200 in hell.
>>
>>48226557
We'll deal with her later, after we've dealt with the eight immortals.
>>
>>48226593
Well to be fair, I dunno if we can count the hell weeks. But two weeks is like half the quest!
>>
>>48226179
[] I was thinking exactly the same.
[] We both have never really had a home before this, I guess....
[] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
[] You know, we have a palace too....
>>
Just a thought, if we can finagle out what that kappa is pissed about, maybe we can over revenge in some fashion. Or something. Figure that kind of angle is better than trying to appeal to his better nature.
>>
>>48226593

*200 years

>>48226599

Well, she could help dealing with them. Having one more sorceror can't hurt
>>
>>48226663
True, on the other hand, who knows if she's even especially strong and worthwhile having on our side for that confrontation. Still, if we get the time we should probably check in on her.
>>
>>48226661

I don't think the Kappa wants revenge, at least for now, he's just pissed at the world.

And appealing to people' better nature is kind of what Ryukusa does. But in any case, the kappa will want a compensation.
>>
>>48226676

Well, she's not particularly strong, but I think she's from China. In any case, any bit of help is good.
>>
>>48226714
Besides, maybe Er Yin could use a nice pupil to talk about Chinese stuff with!
>>
>>48226694
>he's just pissed at the world.
Well... then he might be looking forward to the number we're going to do to it. "Help me take care of those I care about, so I can get to ravaging the world you despise."
>>
>>48226743
It might not be enough to promise it in the future, he might demand we do it on the spot. And I think Ryukusa might just go along with that.
>>
>>48226805

You really don't remember Ryukusa, if you think that.
>>
>>48226844
Well it's not like he isn't going to anyways, it'd be different he had control over anything but the timing.
>>
>>48226743

I think Er Yin that described the kappa as jerks, but jerks who hope to be accepted.
>>
Okay, back from lunch. Let's do this.

>>48226179
>[x] I was thinking exactly the same.
>[x] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
>[x] It's the tea, really. Tea makes the place feel like home.
>>
>>48226661
Possibly a good idea, from what our onee-san said, because he doesn't have a better nature.
>>
>>48226857

We are not ready to unleash the destruction, what we wanted to do isn't even half done. And beside, we can't destroy now, we have the Immortals to handle, as per our boss's and Er Yin's uncle's instructions
>>
>>48226891

Depends what you mean by "better nature". He's not a being of pure evil, just a dangerous youkai
>>
>>48226899
I'll admit, I was a bit unclear on all we wanted to do first. But I don't see how sudden destruction interferes with the immortals executions. Still, if there's a good reason that can be the basis of a good excuse not to do it as soon as he might like.
>>
>>48226663
She said that the kappa was a force of pure malignancy, far worse than we thought it would be. At a certain point, better natures are eaten by their worse halves, or fused into a worse whole.
>>
>>48226926

First, it'll interfer because it's a different goal. We can't focus on those two things at once. Second, Ryukusa is trying to do the right thing by unleashing controlled destruction. Third, he's a kappa, they're not known to want major destruction.

As far as we know, he just wants to have his curse solved, being able to paint again, not be the bait in a trap for us anymore and the sweet sacrifice we probably have to make for his help.
>>
>>48226927

What, our sister said that? Because Er Yin said differently. And Kiku just warned us about deals with youkai
>>
File: RinmaruAkari.jpg (45 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruAkari.jpg
45 KB, 455x600
[XX] The old saying: home is where the heart is....
[X] I was thinking exactly the same.
[x] We both have never really had a home before this, I guess....
[x] You know, we have a palace too.
[x] It's the tea, really. Tea makes the place feel like home.

You smile and bury your face in her hair along her shoulder, enjoying her immediate acceptance, the lean of her head to the side opposite to give you access, her soft purr as you inhale her scent and breath warmth along her skin. “What do they say in the West....'home is where the heart is'. It's very true for us, I guess, you and I. Akari and Yui too, for that matter.” All four of you aliens to the world of family and close friends, reveling in this newfound camaraderie. Lifting your head as Kiki places her arms over your hands, you feel her smile even as you smile while Yui leans back slightly and looks upside-down at Akari, making the jade-horned dragonette blink at the unnatural angle she's being looked at from, while Yui asks some inane, ordinary, completely pointless question which seems to baffle Akari.

Others are amused by the sight as well, and you sigh happily, feeling the warm life radiating from your wife's center even as she giggles at their pleasure and happiness. “Wherever we are together is home. I think that it will always be that way for us. Well, as long as they have the proper tea.”

“Tea?” she asks softly, turning to look at you.

You smile and kiss her neck and she squirms just a little. “Home might be where the heart is, but it's tea that makes it a household and not just a place to be at home. Still, this is a home like nothing either of us has ever had, isn't it, hime-chan?” She nods slowly, looking at her older sister and the woman she calls master, then at Yui and Akari, the latter combing the bronzed hair of the latter with a small tortoise-shell comb. “We're not just family. We're tied together by more than karma; it's something more fundamental than that, I think.”
>>
File: RinmaruYui.jpg (49 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruYui.jpg
49 KB, 455x600
>>48227081
“Red string...?” she asks mischievously, making your cheeks heat up as she teases you for enjoying anime.

“....maybe,” you admit under your breath, Amaterasu's admonition making it unlikely that you'd be able to say more.

She giggles sweetly again, as your sister and Inau-kun serve tea to everyone at the table. You give Inau-kun the slightest shake of your head and she looks confused; you smile and sway slightly, and without any further prompting Kiki-hime sways with you, purring more loudly to you. Inau-kun smiles and ducks her head before her cheeks bloom crimson. “I was really thinking the exact same thing, you know. About missing this.” You smile as everyone relaxes, and talks softly, except Yuuhi-chan who is currently poking Shoko-chan's belly speculatively, and making the oni-child giggle in her all-too-girlish voice as Yuuhi critically says that if she gets any harder, she might be useful as an anvil.

Kiki-hime sighs happily again, and you slowly step away, catching her fingers in yours as you lead her silently from the room. “There's another thing that I'm sure you missed, papered little princess that you are,” you murmur. She smiles, which makes you feel a lot lighter. Kiki-hime was pampered to an extent, but that came with a high price, one that left more scars in her head than on her body. “I have been told,” you whisper as you draw her close and turn her about in a waltz turn, “that we have a very nice master bath.” Her eyes brighten considerably, and her smile is beautiful to behold.

“Oh, have you?” she asks as you half dance, half walk her to the master bedroom.
>>
File: RinmaruErYin.jpg (55 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruErYin.jpg
55 KB, 455x600
>>48227094
“Indeed, it is supposed to be better than the one in our palace beneath the sea. We have one of those, you know.” you murmur, brushing your lips across hers softly. She inhales sharply as you draw away, then giggles at your joke with bright eyes and a breathless voice; she returns the fleeting kiss as you draw her back into you. It doesn't surprise you that she slips into the ballroom dance easily enough, though her grace is that of much practice and the innate grace of all dragonettes, rather than your unnatural grace. You and she dance to the bedroom, and you open the door with your tail before you get there, and sweep her inside, and into your arms, once more pressed against her back.

But the sight of your bedroom is what stops you both, paralyzing you in the dance. Most likely for different reasons. You sincerely hope for different reasons.

Two walk in closets, a single massive dresser with a large mirror, and a wardrobe standing off to the side near a folding screen to dress behind. The bathroom is forgotten, because the bed is what holds all your attention. It is nothing less than 'orgy sized'. You might have seen such things in catalogs and movies, but this is the real thing, a bed so big there isn't any classification for it. Pillows, in various pastels and soft colors, silver and white silk and satin sheets, neatly accessed with shining bads of pastel. Draperies held back with thick white silk cord. The bed is even inset into the floor, a ledge that circles it providing places to set food, drinks, or sit.
>>
>>48227102
Sounds like we got a necessary upgrade.
Also nice portraits!
>>
File: RinmaruKikuchan.jpg (54 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruKikuchan.jpg
54 KB, 455x600
>>48227102
The bed in every way but color matches that of the bed Horobi and his family were slaughtered in.

“Are you seeing this, Ryu-chan?” Kiki-hime whispers breathlessly, marveling at it.

[] Yes, yes I am, my love. (Play it off, it's not the same.)
[] I think it is a little too big, really. (Gentle joke to ease your tension.)
[] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
[] Shudder and lead her into the bathroom. (Explain in more comforting surrounds.)
[] Um. I think we should consider spending the night with the niji-chan, hime-chan. (No hiding anything.)
>>
>>48227121
Someone emailed me the batch of them while i was ill. Cheered me up nicely.
>>
>>48227122
>[] I think it is a little too big, really. (Gentle joke to ease your tension.)
>>
>>48227122
>[x] I think it is a little too big, really. (Gentle joke to ease your tension.)
>[x] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
>>
>>48227122
>[x] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
>>
>>48227122
>[] Um. I think we should consider spending the night with the niji-chan, hime-chan. (No hiding anything.)

>>48227137
That was nice of them! Just the main wives?
>>
>>48227122
>[] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
>>
>>48227122
>>
>>48227122
>[] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
Is it REALLY superstition in a setting with magic and spirits and a bed that suddenly appears out of nowhere coincidentally similar to the one used by our past incarnation (oh yeah and with that too)?
>>
>>48227211
I think it's still called superstition, even when 100% provably true. As long as the process of causality is not considered "natural" it fits. Of course when magic is real natural could be redefined, but the normal meaning of the word shouldn't reflect on things hidden from the world.
>>
>>48227122
>[] Shudder and lead her into the bathroom. (Explain in more comforting surrounds.)
This update was really sweet. Would d'awww again.
>>
>>48227122

>I love it, really, but I'm spooked (Explain your fear, but try to not ruin the moment for your wife).
>[] Shudder and lead her into the bathroom. (Explain in more comforting surrounds.)
>>
>>48227286

Explaining is good.

On other subjects, did Landlady add the dungeon we promised Akari?
>>
>>48227310
>Maaaaybe.
>>
>>48227310
If not, we should be patient. It is not urgent after all.
>>
>>48227331
...she didn't add any nightmarish landlord touches to it did she?
>>
>>48227122
[] Um. I think we should consider spending the night with the niji-chan, hime-chan. (No hiding anything.)
>[] Lead her into the bathroom as we explain.

Only the truth for Kiki.
>>
>>48227409
But what if it kills the mood, anon?
>>
>>48227122
Adding to >>48227409
[] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
>>
>>48227434

Mood can be revived.
>>
>>48227452
I like the way you think!
>>
>>48227434
The mood can be regained, then. We shouldn't lie or hide things from her.
>>
>>48227122
>[X] Um. I think we should consider spending the night with the niji-chan, hime-chan. (No hiding anything.)
>>
It's too bad, though, that bed sounded pretty perfect.
>>
>>48227715

Maybe Kiki could change the shape?
>>
>>48227715
We just need to exorcise or consecrate or whatever and the bed will be as good as new I'm sure!
>>
>>48227660

You know, re-reading this, I hope we don't make it sounds like we don't want to be with her only right now
>>
>>48227755
Given the context it'll hopefully be clear.
>>
>>48227755
As a water dragonette, we can make it clear to her that this isn't the case.
>>
>>48227934
We can also just enter the water and make it clear to her there, if you follow me.
>>
File: RinmaruYuuhi.jpg (59 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruYuuhi.jpg
59 KB, 455x600
[XXX] Kiku-chan should bless it before we go to sleep, I think. (Admit your superstition.)
[XX] Shudder and lead her into the bathroom. (Explain in more comforting surrounds.)
[XX] Um. I think we should consider spending the night with the niji-chan, hime-chan. (No hiding anything.)
[X] I think it is a little too big, really. (Gentle joke to ease your tension.)

You can't suppress the atavistic shiver that ripples through your body right down to your tail upon seeing the bed. The colors are different, but the memory is still strong. And the thought of spending the night in that bed after dreaming – or remembering – what happened in a similar bed a lifetime or two ago after you gave your virginity to your wife.

Ever quick on the uptake, your wife glances up at you, concerned. “....Ryu-chan?”

“Totally too big. We need Akari and Yui in it to keep us company. Maybe Er Yin and Kiku too. Probably even Yuuhi-chan.” You nod sagely, but her wry smile doesn't let you even think you've gotten away with it. “No, it really is lovely, hime-chan, but I would definitely feel better if my sister or your sister blessed it first, before we sleep in it.” You kiss the back of her head and step away, taking her hand once more and smiling at her as you draw her towards the bathroom. “It's probably nothing, but I think we really should spend the night with the niji, unless I get to spend all day exploring this place. Not that I don't trust the landlord, but she's....”

“-strange,” Kiki-hime finishes for you with a relaxed smile. “I think it is a good idea. The people who bother you are pretty good at sneaking in uninvited, I've noticed.” She moves close, and takes both your hands in hers, and presses her very soft chest against yours, taking your breath away with her proximity. “Though the idea of our older sisters blessing the bed we're going to make love in is kind of strange too, kasan,” she points out, looking into your eyes mischievously.
>>
File: RinmaruRie.jpg (55 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruRie.jpg
55 KB, 455x600
>>48228022
“Sorry, hime-chan, Jinyuu-onee-sama likes men,” you murmur mildly as you nibble on her ear, letting her gently push you back into the bathroom.

“Ryukusa!” she exclaims and shoves you lightly, her mouth a cute little moue as she expresses her displeasure, regardless of her blush and the way her body flushes with heat at the coy reminder of her older sister's status in your lives.

Stepping back you pull her with you into the bathroom and turn....and stand in awe, as does she. The bathing room is huge, at least the size of the bedroom you made love to her in at the safehouse. But that is not what really grabs your attentions. It's the tiles.

The mosaic work is incredible: a sakura tree standing in a flower garden takes up the ceiling and one wall, while the wall with the faucets and stools and the floor is an ocean scape of epic proportions. The tub is done in greens and greys, frosted with white at the top, the stairs on either side making it sloped enough to be a rendition of Fuji-sama itself. The tiles above the tub depict the sun while the evening sky opposite, near the floor and along the doorway wall shows the moon rising. The sinks and mirrors are tiled to represent Tokyo itself, the city between night and day, earth and ocean.

“It's beautiful,” she breathes softly, and you can't help but nod slowly. She's still awestruck as you slowly begin to take off her kimono, baring her shoulders and laying soft kisses upon them, making her melt against you.

“So are you,” you murmur, the tub, the bathing area, the tiles, the bed, the grand suite, all forgotten as you turn your full attention upon the young woman you love.
>>
File: Ryukusa-chan.png (416 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
Ryukusa-chan.png
416 KB, 812x960
>>48228039
>Later

You lie in the tub, Kiki-hime in your lap, your arms about her waist, basking in the warm water and the afterglow of your lovemaking. You've explained to her, gently and without going into too much detail, but she understands it seems. It is uncanny and a little disturbing, but then again, this is a safe place, or should be. And it's not like large round beds are unique, they have plenty of them in the higher priced love hotels.

“....that would be a strange feeling, Ryu-chan. I don't blame you at all. I'll ask my sister to take care of it while we finish up in here.”

“Well, aside from toweling off, I thought we were finished....” you start, confused.

Turning over, she smiles and looks at you before slowly sliding into the water. “What are you....oh. Oh! O-o-oh....”

>Still Later.

Kiki-hime is snuggled up against you, half dozing as you casually play with her hair in ways only a water dragonette with a full bathtub can. Braiding, twisting, plaits, cows tails, and complex Chinese weaves as she purrs against you happily. “I like our new home, Ryu-chan,” she murmurs softly. You know for a certain fact that this place is way larger than the tops of the buildings they're supposedly placed on, and you're pretty damn sure than nothing is getting in or out that isn't allowed to. Still, there are other things to consider.

[] I think we can stay for a while, hime-chan.
[] You sure you don't want to see our palace?
[] It might have to be a while before you can leave, you know.
[] We haven't even checked out the dungeon yet.
[] It does have an impressive kitchen....
>>
>>48228039
Man, landlady did a good job with the place huh.
>>
>>48228051
>[x] It might have to be a while before you can leave, you know.
>[x] We haven't even checked out the dungeon yet.
Kiki is getting lewder over time, guess Ryukusa and co are being a good influence.
>>
>>48228051
>[x] It does have an impressive kitchen....
>>
>>48228051
>[] It does have an impressive kitchen....
>[] You sure you don't want to see our palace?
>[] It might have to be a while before you can leave, you know.
>>
>>48228051
>[] We haven't even checked out the dungeon yet.
>>
>>48228051

>In any case, I'm happy too.
>>
>>48228051
>>
I feel like the castle would be awesome, too

Also, I hope we go to the gym with Shoko
>>
>>48228051
>>
>>48228188
Just Shoko?
>>
>>48228243
We'd be too distracted if anyone else came.

Especially Kiki in bloomers or Er-yin working out
>>
>>48228281
That's true.
Maybe two trips. One for pain and one for pleasure. I'm sure Kiki would appreciate some...pointers.
>>
>>48228051
>>
>>48228051
>pic
I didn't notice it until now, loli Ryukusa is adorable as fuck.
>>
>>48228337
I'm not sure why you didn't assume it'd be so from the start
>>
>>48228359
Oh, sure, it's easy to conclude she must have been cute as a kid. But that's different from seeing it with your own eyes, anon!

Must have been a ladykiller from an early age.
>>
>>48228380
Kiki's flash back to when she was five also confirms this
>>
>>48228380

>Must have been a ladykiller from an early age.

She was. Literaly too.
>>
>>48228446
Anon pls.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (21 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
21 KB, 150x150
>>48228446
Too low anon
>>
>>48228243

Ryukusa will spend some time training her family.

I want her to roleplay as a strict-hairdo, bespectacled teacher in a skirt suit. And tease her lovers during that, with some "see me after school" time.
>>
>>48228486
>"What are we gonna do on the desk?"
Er Yin would also suit that role well really. But she's probably tried it with Kiku already anyway.
>>
>>48228486

>Ryukusa: "Miss Ryu, have you been paying attention to my class"
>Kiki: "Uhm..."
>Ryukusa: " Listen, Miss Ryu, you are an amazing student, but I can feel there is some ... tension in you. You can't continue like this. Meet me after class, and I'll make sure to ... relieve you of this trouble."
>>
>>48228557
Kiku would definitely get detention.
>>
>>48228514

Er Yin can be the dean. Or she plays the teacher, and we play the dean.

Though, Kiku is long overdue for a "pure priestess being corrupted by evil overlady and her dark sorceress" roleplay.
>>
>>48228590
Dean Yin sounds fun.

Kiku as pure is definitely an elaborate fantasy!
>>
File: Akari.jpg (433 KB, 999x1332) Image search: [Google]
Akari.jpg
433 KB, 999x1332
[X] We haven't even checked out the dungeon yet.
[XX] It does have an impressive kitchen....
[XXX] You sure you don't want to see our palace?
[XXX] It might have to be a while before you can leave, you know.
[+] Yet, I'm happy too....

“And we haven't even checked Akari-niji-chan's dungeon out yet,” you murmur to her, drowsing. That makes her giggle softly, and blush quite a bit, but you're both entirely too comfortable to move. “No really, I promised her one. She'll probably share though. If we ask nice.”

“I can ask ~very~ nicely, Ryu-chan,” she murmurs suggestively.

“You could probably just order her, you know.” That prompts her to lift her head curiously. “She's my subordinate, your our principle, but you're my fiancé too. You might not be Clan Ryo, but you are Clan Ryuu, and that means you have rank on her outside of combat and as long as you're safe.” Her smile becomes arch and you look down at her, opening your eyes. Yeah, you don't even need to see her to read her expressions. “Hmn?”

“Maybe I want to ask ~very nicely~, Ryu-chan.” You blink at that. “She's your best friend. She's my friend too. And she's our Akari. The one who knows us both best of all.” She slides her arms about your neck, and looks up at you earnestly. “I think it would be nice to show her that she means that much to me, as well as to you.” Despite her words, it's clear she's asking you for permission.

It really hadn't occurred to you that she might need to; she is your wife, and that makes Akari her servant as well, in a way, and it's not unheard of for a servant and a wife....
>>
File: Yui.png (3 MB, 2000x1413) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
3 MB, 2000x1413
>>48228760

….sometimes you wonder at how your brain works. That's probably not something sane people consider normal.

[] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
[] You know, it's not really my place to refuse you anything like that.
[] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
[] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.
[] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....
>>
>>48228784
>[] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
>[] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.
>[] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....
>>
>>48228514
>>48228557
>>48228577
>>48228590
>>48228625
All this cosplay talk and not one mention of Akari. For shame.
>>
>>48228784
>[] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
>[] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.

I don't think Yui would quite be able to handle being seduced by Kiki yet, so we must push for it
>>
>>48228784
>[x] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
>[x] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....
>>
>>48228784
>[] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
>[] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.

>>48228807
Well you're free to add your ideas, anon!
>>
>>48228784
>[] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....
>>
>>48228784
>[X] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
>[X] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.
>[X] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....

hope they dont break her...
>>
>>48228784
>[X] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
Ryukusa can distract Yui while they have fun!
>>
>>48228807
Akari as hall monitor punishing a delinquent Ryukusa would be cool.
>>
>>48228784
[] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
[] You know, it's not really my place to refuse you anything like that.
[] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
[] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.
[] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....

I'm sorry for being greedy, XS.
>>
>>48228784

>Oh? And what about Yui? I got the impression the two of you got along ~very well~

Tease the wife about her soon-to-be-girlfriend

>It's not me you have to ask permission for this, you know. I have no say in who she choose. But if you want pointers...

>>48228805

I feel like saying "they're ours, you don't have to ask" is a bit not nice for them.
>>
>>48228943
It's okay to be greedy sometimes anon, just like Ryukusa is with her wives and now Kiki with her subordinates.
>>
>>48228815

Yui is already being seduced by Kiki.

We should suggest she ask the wood dragonette out.
>>
>>48228948
Didn't think of it that way...

>>48228805
I retract the first bit, then.
>>
>>48228948
I see your point, but it's framed as permission to seduce (which she needs because Ryukusa is her wife and she wants to seduce someone else) rather than permission to do whatever she wants - the implication that they will be able to refuse is still there.
>>
>>48228969
I mean actively as in, get you in the mood sex tonight seduce. Yui might burst something blushing that much.
>>
I feel like Yui and Kiki would be good girlfriends, but I'm not sure if Akari would be in love with Kiki or Kiki with Akari. Well, they're good friends with benefits already.
>>
>>48228807
Akari is the the second to the teacher, Er Yin is the teacher, Kiki is the class president who can't seem to keep her mind on her work, and Ryukusa is the delinquent taped up in the closet, and being forced to repeat the whole lesson or stay on again for extra credit. We can probably fit the others in somehow.
>>
>>48228948
True enough. I'm sure XS will make sure our intention is properly conveyed in the update though, not too worried about it.
>>
>>48229014

Nah, Ryukusa would be the teacher, since she'd actually be teaching and training our people. Role reversal and all that.
>>
Time to resurrect the thread!
Which girl would look best in maid outfit?
>>
>>48229765
Kiki
>>
>>48229765
Aside from Ryukusa? Kiki, Akari, Kiku, and Yui are the most likely candidates for the outfit. With Ryukusa and Akari being the lewdest.
>>
>>48229820
I bet Kiki could do a really lewd maid outfit too. As long as it was for Ryukusa's eyes only and any other wives who happened to be around
>>
>>48229888
hmmmmmmm..... No.
>>
>>48229765
I kinda wanna see Er Yin wearing one, haha.
>>
Thanks for running XS. I need to get to bed but it's good to have you back.
>>
>>48229928
Night, anon.
>>
File: Ryus and Er Yins Daughter.jpg (2 MB, 1239x885) Image search: [Google]
Ryus and Er Yins Daughter.jpg
2 MB, 1239x885
[X] Are you asking permission to seduce my best friend, hime?
[X] The niji are ours, both of ours; you don't even need to ask.
[XX] They're a matched set you know; you might make Yui jealous if you don't invite her.
[XX] If you want to do that, here's what you should do....
[+] I did notice that you are, mmm, cultivating a close relationship with Yui....
[+] It's not ~me~ you need permission from, she's her own person, but if you want pointers....

“That's a peculiar way of asking your husband if you can seduce their best friend, hime-chan,” you murmur, making her cheeks turn eight shades of red. You're not jealous, not in the way most people would think of it. Concerned, maybe, but not jealous, and certainly not concerned the way someone else might be concerned. “It's a lot nicer than ordering her, I suppose, but she might enjoy that if you were wearing the right outfit.” The heat in her body is rising, and you open one draconic eye to look at her outraged expression.

“You're looking at it the wrong way, hime-chan.” She opens her mouth, undoubtedly to yell, but the gentle tone of your voice and closing your eye makes her pause and think, really think about what you said. “Yui and Akari don't think of themselves in terms of friends to us. They're closer, more intimate than that. You and Akari were friends once, yes, but now you're more than that to her. And I'm not just saying that she's your shinobi either, because she's not, that's me. Akari and Yui are the people we trust with our lives, to do whatever may need to be done, but that's just on the surface.”

“I don't understand, Ryu-chan,” she admits softly, laying her head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. Your entire body flushes with warmth, the way your Pearl once did. You stroke her hair and consider your words carefully.
>>
File: Ryus and Kikis Daughter.jpg (773 KB, 854x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ryus and Kikis Daughter.jpg
773 KB, 854x1200
>>48230025
“They're a matched set in every way. They have different outlooks, different attitudes, different purposes, but they are like a bishop and a rook in shogi. When they first began this mission, they were young pieces, but when our relationship changed, they were promoted too. They compliment each other, and us, the way the bishop and rook combine to control more of the board between them when they are used together. Yui is not just my slave, not just your means of escape; Akari is not my backup, nor is she my information broker.” you lay your head back and feel the cool tile through your hair. “I have noticed your relationship with Yui-niji-chan growing deeper, more complex. I'm surprised she hasn't offered herself to you, really. She would give her life for you, but not because of my duty, or her job. I'm sure you realize that now. She loves you, hime, more than that, she worships you, because you are her friend.”

The hot blush against your breast is answer enough.

“Akari is her own person. You never needed to ask me, and it's not my place to say. But if you really wanted to have her accept your advances, all you would really need to do is make it clear you're asking because you love her.” That really wasn't what you'd intended to say at all, but it's true. The words just jumped out of your mouth. And it was obvious, now that you think about it, that Akari was never in this just to support you. She suspected, knew Kiki-hime was in trouble. And all those weeks, those two centuries ago, you remember her reaction to being told you had to stay with hime-chan, protect her, and couldn't treat her badly. “When I was given this duty, she thought it was the best thing that could happen. She was the one who told me I could get you pregnant, you know.”

That brings her head up, and her glittering, shimmering eyes gaze into yours with joy and love. “Really?”
>>
File: Shoko.jpg (454 KB, 800x1124) Image search: [Google]
Shoko.jpg
454 KB, 800x1124
>>48230044
“....yes, kasan, she really did. She was happy. Because she knew we would be together, all of us. I'm just glad she found someone too.”

“I've been helping Yui, you know. Using Wood Eyes for her. Helping her....um, learn about her place here, with us. Be more than, you know....a slave.” Your heart melts and you hold her tight, kissing her temple, her horns.

“Akari probably....no, that's stupid, Akari knows that. And that says everything that needs to be said about all of us, our family, doesn't it.” She nods, her tears mingling with the bathwater. “So....you know your answers. But there's a couple things we need to talk about.” She looks up at you. “First of all, this place has a great kitchen, but if you would rather check out our palace, I could certainly get behind that.” She giggles, choking on a half-sob of happiness.

You smile and kiss her forehead softly. “But more importantly....you might not be able to leave for a while, Kiki-hime. I've got to do some dangerous, hard things, and we're in the middle of the enemy's territory. This place might be safe, but it's not a fortress, I don't think. So, you're going to have to trust me and stay safe.”

“Our family will protect you. All of them, even Shoko-chan. Inau-kun....she fought for me, they all did. She isn't even a warrior.”

“Oh, she is, just not the same way Akari-niji-chan and I are.” You lift yourself out of the tub and sit on the edge, pulling your hair out of the water and drawing the tangles from it with the water it is soaked in. Then you pull the water out and stand up, shedding water droplets like diamonds. Kiki-hime watches, drinking in your beauty so deeply it's embarrassing. You never used to get embarrassed. You lower your gaze and twist your hair into rope to loop it about your neck and out of your way, letting her see how discomfited her gaze makes you. That pleases her too, and she smiles up at you as she rises from the water.
>>
File: Baku.jpg (35 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
Baku.jpg
35 KB, 432x288
>>48230075
You help her out and dry her off with slow caresses of your hands, and she preens for you, showing off her body for you as only she can. “This was....this was wonderful, in every way. Thank you, Ryu-chan.”

You slowly dress her in a night kimono, the short one she favors. “It was my pleasure, in every way, my lady,” you murmurs softly to her. You dress in a longer robe, and sigh softly.

As you leave, the bedroom, you note a new decoration above the bed, on a new shelf. A scroll hangs from the front, an invocation of some sort, but there are incense burners on either side of the shelf, and a statuette of the dream beast upon it, a baku. The sight is more than reassuring – it's powerful and calming. ~Proper.~ Both you and Kiki-hime bow to the dream-eater, and she takes your hand with a smile as you head to the living room.

>CHOSE ONLY ONE:
[] Say your good-nights to everyone and take your wife to bed – you need what rest you can get.
[] Have a small meal and talk with your family a bit – the battle is coming and you need the energy.
[] Read over the letters you've had Er Yin and Kiku compose for Emma-Oh – get this over with.
[] Tell Akari to send the letter to the Mill Pond Demon – Er Yin has suffered more than enough.
[] Take Kiki-hime out to the porch and look up at the stars together for a bit – you're going to be apart for a while.
>>
>>48230075
Damn how does something this sappy always give me the doki dokis?
>>
>>48230154
>[] Tell Akari to send the letter to the Mill Pond Demon – Er Yin has suffered more than enough.
>>
>>48230154
>[x] Tell Akari to send the letter to the Mill Pond Demon – Er Yin has suffered more than enough.
>>
>>48230154
>[] Have a small meal and talk with your family a bit – the battle is coming and you need the energy.
>>
>>48230154
>[x] Read over the letters you've had Er Yin and Kiku compose for Emma-Oh – get this over with.
>>
>>48230154
>[] Read over the letters you've had Er Yin and Kiku compose for Emma-Oh – get this over with.
>>
>>48230154
>[x] Have a small meal and talk with your family a bit – the battle is coming and you need the energy.
>>
>>48230154
>[] Tell Akari to send the letter to the Mill Pond Demon – Er Yin has suffered more than enough.
>>
>>48230155
Isn't it great?
>>
>>48230154
>[] Take Kiki-hime out to the porch and look up at the stars together for a bit – you're going to be apart for a while.
>>
>>48230154
>[] Say your good-nights to everyone and take your wife to bed – you need what rest you can get.
Gotta say XS, you're really good at the cloyingly heartwarming cozy scenes like this one.
>>
So what's the plan with the Mill Pond Demon? Do we have a solid one yet?
>>
Fuck. I can't choose.
>>
>>48230397
I don't think so, most of our work regarding it has been figuring out what we can expect from it and how careful we gotta be. But at least we'll have a rough idea of what not to do, hopefully.
>>
>>48230397
We won't really know what to do until we talk to him
>>
>>48230397

We haven't one, aside from offering him a way to paint underwater. Probably won't have one before we get to talk to our family about it more.
>>
>>48230454
Yeah, presumably we'll get to do some planning with them before we leave.
>>
>>48230425
I know we can't keep putting it off, but I'm just not really sure we're ready now, since it seems like it might be our greatest challenge yet.
>>
>>48230467
But at the same time, I feel like voting for Enma or having a small meal would just be making a tie to no one's benefit.
>>
>>48230154

The Emma one is our duty directly, but healing Er Yin, Kiku and the others is important too, if very risky right now, and recovering our strength is going to be needed.

... ah, shit.
>>
>>48230521
>Emma-Oh
Haha, I didn't notice until your post anon.
Turns out they replaced Enma-Oh with some chick named Emma as a fall-girl just in case Ryukusa comes in all mad about things.
>>
Enma can probably wait a tiny bit. The Demons can't come back to bother us until after the new(?) moon. I think that's still a few days away?
>>
>>48230550

A cute girl! Ryukusa's only weakness!
>>
>>48230565

Maybe, but it's our duty right now.
>>
>>48230571
Her enemies are getting more and more devious, anon.
>>
I just can't vote.
>>
>>48230603
Yeah, we need to be working towards it, but I still think there's gonna be some stall time before we can confront Emma and the demons.
>>
>>48230621
Have confidence that your decision is correct, anon!

I'm sure whatever we choose here won't doom Ryukusa, at most it might make things a little harder when it comes to one thing or another.
>>
>>48230621
Yeah I don't know. Like it's shitty to leave Er Yin the way she is, but I'm also not sure of just how stringent our orders about Enma are.

Also I'm not sure if we can admit our uncertainty to any of our loved ones and receive any guidance.
>>
>>48230678
Also I kind of do think we should focus on Enma, but am afraid of resulting in a three-way tie.
>>
>>48230678
Maybe we can ask Er Yin on the urgency of Enma to decide between the options. There was a question earlier about this that XS said she would get to.
>>
>If it helps, the purpose of this choice is to determine who is next on the 'hit list' with the Edict of course taking precedence. In other words, taking the fight to Enma-Oh is first priority regardless of whatever else you may choose, but these choices are about Ryukusa's preferences, not what needs to be done first.
>>
>>48230728
Ah, okay. Makes sense.
>>
>>48230728
Yeah that would have helped before all the voting. I wouldn't have changed mine, but still.
>>
>>48230678

Of course we can admit our uncertainity.
>>
>>48230154

>[] Have a small meal and talk with your family a bit – the battle is coming and you need the energy.
>>
>>48230758
May I direct you attention to the third paragraph in this >>48225575 post, please, good anon?
>>
>>48230825
That's all nice, but all I meant was that not choosing Emma-oh didn't mean delaying it wasn't brought up. I understand her methods it was just that small point of contention.

Anyways, I'm not nearly bothered with it. I know she'll make it work well regardless.
>>
>>48230044
>image
Why is Ryukusa and Kiki's daughter so smug/lewd?
>>
>>48230948
Well, she does have Ryukusa and Kiki as mothers. I'd be smug about that too.
>>
>>48230948
>>48231014
The lewd is hereditary, from all her mothers, somehow, magic
>>
>>48231014
>>48231035
Well, as long as her mothers have brought her up right I suppose.
>>
>>48230948
Wasn't their kid supposed to be a fire dragonette too?
>>
>>48231095
I'm sure she's got skills in other types too...maybe?
>>
>>48231119
She has fins. If that isn't a water dragonette, I don't know what is.
>>
File: A White Robe.jpg (558 KB, 970x1020) Image search: [Google]
A White Robe.jpg
558 KB, 970x1020
[X] Tell Akari to send the letter to the Mill Pond Demon – Er Yin has suffered more than enough.
[X] Read over the letters you've had Er Yin and Kiku compose for Emma-Oh – get this over with.
[X] Have a small meal and talk with your family a bit – the battle is coming and you need the energy.

When you step out of the hallway, you notice that you're not the only ones dressed for bed; everyone is, except Akari-niji-chan and Yui-niji-chan, who are both dressed the way they usually do. You can't say that you are entirely surprised, of course; putting themselves on the line for you and Kiki-hime to have time together is so very them. Not that it will stop them entirely, they'll undoubtedly keep one-another company for the night.

There are snacks laid out, and more tea, and Kiki-hime gives you a kiss on the cheek – which you have to lean down for her to deliver properly – before going to accost some tea and snacks for herself, and likely you as well. You sigh and tuck your hands into the wide sleeves of your kimono. “Akari-niji-chan, Yui-niji-chan. Deliver the letter. Tonight.” Akari nods and pulls an envelop out of ~Nowhere~ and sets it on the table. You walk over to it, picking it up and taking the letter out, scanning it, and noting she has written it as a secretary might; that being the case you do not sign it yourself, but nod and allow her to sign it. Everyone is quiet and subdued now, and Er Yin and Kiku-chan are worried.

If only that were the end of it.
>>
File: A Red Robe.png (454 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
A Red Robe.png
454 KB, 850x531
>>48231193
“Er Yin-sensei, Kiku-sensei, please let me see the letter you have composed.” That startled Kiku-chan, and Er Yin pulls the envelope out of ~Nowhere~. You take it from her, and read the letter it contains completely. When you get to the end, you pause, and look over at Yuuhi-chan and Shoko-san. “Does Horobi have a chop?” They look confused, but it is Er Yin who answers.

“No, Ryukusa-sama; his name serves as his chop.” You nod and pull a brush out of nowhere, and hold one palm up, cupped slightly. The water that appears in your hand is black as ink, and boils tremendously, so quickly you have to concentrate on keeping some in your hand long enough to sign not your name, but your title: Ame-no-Horobi-no-Mikado. With the scepter, you can do so officially. Seeing it there, your true title, the name of your mikoto, is a little bit frightening. You wave the letter, the sooty image of your title burned into your mind indelibly, and then fold it once the 'ink' is dry.

You seal the envelop and then offer it to Kiku-chan. “Send it.” She looks at you, her face a morass of conflicted emotions, but she bows her head and takes it in both hands. The diminutive dragonette closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath....and then glares at the letter, incinerating it instantly in a blaze of golden light. “....” Not quite what you expected, but you do recall that the Chinese burn Hell Money, so maybe it's the same thing?

Taking a deep breath, you let it out slowly. Forcing yourself to relax, you smile at your loved ones, your family, your clan. “All right. Business is taken care of. Now we wait for responses, and first come first served.”

“But the edict....” Kiku-chan murmurs softly.
>>
File: Bad News.jpg (321 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Bad News.jpg
321 KB, 600x500
>>48231209
“I am going to need Er Yin-sensei's help if I am going to survive dealing with Enma-Oh's machinations, and the Jade Emperor, may he live Ten Thousand times Ten Thousand years, knows it.” That seems to mollify her sufficiently. “Now, I'm starved....”

Kiki-hime murmurs under her breath rather loudly, “....you better be....” and that prompts laughter from several of your loved ones, and eases the mood a whole lot.

“....so what's good?” you ask as you settle on the couch next to Akari-chan, who leans against you lightly as you run your toes over Yui's bare thigh gently, eliciting a broad smile from the oni-chick as she kneels on the floor in front of her lover. You are quickly assailed by conversation, and Kiki-hime watches your family adore you and tease you and amuse you, with a smile on her face as warm and content as the one on yours.

>To Be Continued....
>>
File: Yui is fail.jpg (196 KB, 813x913) Image search: [Google]
Yui is fail.jpg
196 KB, 813x913
Thank you all for reading and playing, and I am glad to be back. I hope you have enjoyed this session, and there will be more slice of life to come, with a dollop or two of drama as well, before the next battles commence.

I appreciate all the support you have given me as well, and I am doing much better, thank you all.

I'll stay to answer a few questions for a bit.
>>
>>48231151
>>48231119
>>48231095
You are all correct, but her looks are much more suitable to a child of Kiki and Ryukusa than the previous one....and given Er Yin's bust, along with Ryukusa's, the blue dragonette suits much better.
>>
>>48231263
Thanks for running XS. Glad to hear that you are doing better.
>>
>>48231263
Thanks so much for writing XS! I missed these Dragonette tales!
>>
>>48231283
....But Kiki has the biggest tits.

Methinks you changed something that didn't need to be changed.

Glad to see you back XS, missed you
>>
>>48231283
Good to know booms will be inherited.
>>
>>48231263
It's good to have you back XS, lets not get too deep into the madness of Ryukusa's children just yet. We need time to find more pictures
>>
>>48231321
Maybe so, maybe so. But there is still room for change, as they haven't been born yet.
>>
>>48231263
Thanks for the thread XS.
Hope you enjoy the summer and it goes fire-less from here.
>>
>>48231263
Do not bully Yui, thanks.
>>
>>48231263
thanks for running and hope things keep going your way
>>
>>48231263

Thanks for running! Glad to see you!

I have two questions: what is Shoko's opinons on what happened while she was away (mostly the stuff with Yuuhi) and what was Chisato up to, since last time we saw her?
>>
>>48231542
>what is Shoko's opinons on what happened while she was away (mostly the stuff with Yuuhi)
Mostly bemusement. You have to admit that told by someoen with Yuuhi's exaggerated expressions and hyperactivity the story would sound entirely unbelievable even by the standards of spirit-children. She usually not sure what is and isn't real to Yuuhi, who has a unique perspective on reality. Yuuhi never lies, it just sounds implausible.

>what was Chisato up to, since last time we saw her
Chisato is doing as Ryukusa has asked - sending missives to the people who trust her and stockpiling supplies and emergency materials. The Yagitsune are helping her in two ways - enforcing her desire on spiritual beings that could be sympathetic to the (admitted idealized in this game) Yakuza ideals of supporting those in need and protectign the less fortunate from the stupidity of the government - and also helping her take over other people's territories when feasible and when she couldn't ordinarily do so with her usual gangs.
>>
>>48231263
Thankxs, as always, a joy.
>>
>>48231643
Whatever happened to that lady police officer that got attached to Peta? Has Peta manipulated things so that things just worked out that Peta and Chisato live near her, and she goes over to play at the lady's place, and gets Chisato to strike up a friendship between the woman police officer and the "hard-working single mother"?
>>
>>48232279
There is a potential side-quest in that vein, so I'm afraid I cannot answer that question.

But, yes, Chisato and Officer Tadaki are getting along well.
>>
>>48233534
I still want my Detective-San and goth lolita side story.
>>
>>48233534
Thanks for running, XS. Have a swedish herding song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.