[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the following cards: 4x Ponder 4x Preordain 4x Counterspell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ponder.jpg (56 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
ponder.jpg
56 KB, 312x445
I have the following cards:

4x Ponder
4x Preordain
4x Counterspell
4x Daze

I also have $150 in Puca points. What legacy deck can I build with this?
>>
add some brainstorms, remove some ponder/preordain to taste.
add another set of counters.
add some bounce and boardwipe.
add one or two creatures.

You now have a decently aggrivating casual legacy draw-go deck.
>>
>>48225692
what is some good blue board wipe?
>>
I have the following cards:

4x Dwarven Pony
4x One with Nothing
4x Great Wall
4x Ebony Rhino

I also have $2 and a stick of gum. What legacy deck can I build with this?
>>
>>48225840
There are none unless you count mass bounce effects, which is not what you want to be doing. Splash white for Swords to Plowshares and terminus. Get some tops, counterbalance, brainstorm, and force of will. Drop the preordain and trim the counterspell down to two. Add a couple entreat the angels and/or monastery mentor as you like.

I don't think your financially prepared to build a legacy deck.
>>
>>48226004
Four horsemen
>>
>>48225522
Pauper Delver.
I recall a cool Sky Hussar legacy blue brew, low on lands, murderer of combos, was relatively cheap since no duals. Google it.
>>
>>48226186
Iirc used for and was BAD.
it's a fucking hatch deck.
I mean, yes, he IS based hatch "Shitbrew emperor", but it's bad.

Pauper delver. Pauper is the guerrilla to Legacy's all our war.
>>
>>48225522

Show and tell
>>
>>48225692

Standstills and Mishra's Factories would go a long way too
>>
>>48226027
Anon's Guide on getting kicked out of a tournament and getting your name blacklisted.
Good deck though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.