[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All hands prepare for an assault landing on the planet below
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6
File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
All hands prepare for an assault landing on the planet below. You will be supported by a knight titan while engaging traitor forces.
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
Of course I forget to name the thread.
>>
>>48224698
You heard the man people! Move like the God Emperor's given you an actual purpose!
>>
>>48224698
>Is still in her quarters, instead of preparing for assault. Seems to be repairing the tau stealthsuit.
>>
>a vent buckles and breaks open showering those below with scraps of metal and the unconscious body of the most likely intoxicated Eldar.
>>
>>48224715
(spoiler)it still came up with Penal regiment for me.(/spoiler)
>>
>>48224729
>>48224733
Hawthorne! Larrs! Get Your asses down to the hanger! Double time it people!

>He then switched his vox over to Hawthorne's.

And Hawthorne. This is your last chance. Otherwise I'm telling him for you!

>He then shuts off his Vox.
>>
>>48224698
The moment I have the time to return to my experiments this happens...
>>
>>48224757
>He pats the man on the back.
Just think of this as a way to get new ideas for later projects.
>>
>>48224755
>drags his body over to the hanger mumbling to himself and complaining about his boken prosthetic.
>>
>>48224755
>Reluctantly, grabs her armor and pulsrifles and walks towards the hangar, opening her vox as she passes through the ship.
Last chance? Are you taking advice from a guy named Colonel Schaeffer now?
>Is hiding a blush, as she passes a few troopers and what appears to be a commissar.
>>
>>48224788
>notices the commissar and slips past quickly
evenin'
>>
File: 1463334295752.jpg (338 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463334295752.jpg
338 KB, 600x800
>>48224788
Say what you will Hawthorne, but as your NCO, I know what's best. Besides... you might not get another chance to tell him after this.
>>
>>48224768
That is most likely the only way to turn this into positive light... In addition to chance at field-experiments.
>>
>>48224841
>Sees him slipping past her.
Y - yeah. Good evening! See you at the hangar?

>Nods at him.
Will tell him then, before I die. Is that fine with you?
>Arrives at the hangar, checking her pulsrifle.
>>
>>48224884
The young NCO smiles cheerfully towards the adept, as he stands upon the dropships boarding ramp.
Exactly! You never know what you might discover or even rediscover whilr you're down there!

>He leans himself up against the inner wall of the Dropship while he waits.

So... are you joining us, our one of the few other dropships?
>>
>>48224915
I may as well join you on the way down.
>Walks into the dropship
>>
>>48224905
>Upon noticing her enter the hanger, he simply shakes his head, before a devious looking smile crosses his face.
>He then shouts loudly enough for the entire hanger to hear.

TELL HIM BEFORE WE LAND!!! THATS AN ORDER HAWTHORNE!!!
>>
>>48224915
>staggers on board
anyone got a drink? fucking voicees and warnings have been bugging me all day.
>>
>>48224942
It's an honour to have you aboard, Sir.
>He gives the man a smile and a mock bow.

Only the finest of luxuries here on Valkyrie Delta 463.
>>
>>48224967
>Hears him yelling and wants to immedialy leave the hangar.
Sargeant! You!!

>>48224968
>Thinking she is out of options, Sam walks over to Larrs and kisses him for the entire hangar to see, before running into another dropship and slamming it shut behind her, a large blush evident on her face.

Happy?
>>
>>48224968
>He'd firmly place his hand upon the Eldars shoulder. A serious look in his eyes.

Try to drown them out if you can... alright? I need you all at peek performance when we get down there.

>A bright smile then crosses his face, as he lets the Xeno go.
And I think Hawthorne wants to tell you something as well...
>>
>>48225015
I think we may be in serious danger sarge...
>>48225011
>dazed and confused he sits there blushing and grinning like an idiot.
did that just happen?
>>
>>48224989
It is far from sir, I am afraid.
>>48224968
I... Believe they should quiet down in a few days. That is what we have heard from our rare Eldar... Quests.
>>
>>48225011
Like you wouldn't believe!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqmmmKLDnk

>Malak let's out a rather loud 'WOOOOOOOoooooo!' at the sight of such a bold kiss. Before noticing some of the others cheering for the two love birds.
>A simple crosses the mans face. and Deep down inside... The sergeant feels as if everything might just end up being alright after all.

NICE WORK HAWTHORNE!!!
>>
>>48225024
You're damn right it did! I Guess you Eldar aren't as all knowing as your species likes to believe!

>>48225039
Lighten up a bit Adept! Things might just work out after all.
>>
>>48225024
>Yes it did.
>Sam has shut of her vox and keeps holding the entrance of the dropship shut.
What? You didnĀ“t want ANY!?!
>Sam can be heard yelling, allthough the sound is being muffled. She goes immedialy silent afterwards.

>>48225067
>Sam is to embarassed to reply.

You win this round.
>>
>>48225111
>grins up at him
I guess we're not, you think she was trying to tell me something? like, do you think I have a chance with her?
>>
>Enters the hangar, trying to have a look of authority on his face.

>The young man looks utterly ridiculous instead.

>>48225127
That was supposed to be Sam.
>>
>>48225151
>eyes the commissar nervously before starting to play to the group of guardsmen around him.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0mjukDGRw
>>
>>48225151
>Upon seeing the Commissar enter, the man would stand at attention before exclaiming loudly.

Commissar on deck!

>>48225130
Larrs...
>The man can only smile before entering the Dropship.
You're an idiot to think she doesn't want you. And if I were you, I'd expect MORE of that when we get back...

>>48225127
of course I do! I've been waiting for this for WEEKS!!! Just like ive been waiting for weeks to post that link
>>
>>48225111
Knowing I wonĀ“t be of use to my master at these troubling times does not leave me much in the form of optimism. All I can do is maintain contact with him and continue my research into things past and experiment on what we could use in the future.
>>
>>48225221
>stands up quickly and smiles back at him,
I'm going to go ask her to dance.
>>48225127
>knocks sheepishly on the door
Sam? Mots playing a very pretty song if you'd care to listen with me?
>>
>>48225199
What is all this commotion about?
>Looks over the hangar, his eyes stopping at you.
I hope for your wellbeing, that this is not some heretic gibberish.
>Raises his boltpistol for a moment, before turning away from you, trying to look intimidating.

>>48225221
>Slowly walks over to you, reveling in the fact that he had been saluted to.
Are you the new owner of this ship? My superior wants me to acompany a catachan regiment here.
>He thinks, that the regiment is of catachan origin.
And why are those catachans not wearing their regular uniforms? I shall have them punished for this later.
>>
>>48225235
>He takes a seat near the entrance of the Valkyrie's cockpit. Stowing his gear away as quickly as possible before doing so.
>The young Guardsmen would flash the Adapt a smile as he speaks.

Just trust in the God Emperor, and the many men and woman around you... do that, and most of us will make it through this mess.
>He then activates his Vox. Setting it to transmit to the nearby guardsmen. His voice loud and angry as he begins to speak.

I'm not hearing boots making their way up loading ramps! Why am I not hearing that!?
>>
>>48225250
>Opens the door for small moment, before shutting it close again.
After the mission, okay?
>Is still sporting a massive blush on her face.
>>
>>48225289
not a fan of music sir?
>ignores the bolter since he's had far worse pointed at him.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKuhAxcH7g
>>
>>48225308
>Larrs just grins
it's a date
>>48225291
>nods at the Sgt. and straps himself in.
>>
>>48225289
We're not Catachans, Commissar. I do not know what you have been told, but this Regiment is of Penal origins! It was taken in by the Inquisition and is now a mixture of various regiments. Many of which are of non-Penal origins. Myself one of them.

>>48225250
Larrs! This is NOT the time for a dance! Stow your gear and get ready for a drop!

That goes for the rest of you ladies diddling about!
>>
so I assume were waiting for a few specific people before starting the ground assault? Or can we start up now?
>>
>>48225314
Only music sanctioned by the God Emperor is worth hearing trooper..
>Looks furious at his boltpistol being ignored.
Remember that well,catachan.

>>48225345
You dare assuming, that one of the emperors servants, namely the administratum has made a mistake?
>Gets onto the dropship and glares at you.
I should have you flogged for such an comment Sargeant.
>Jochen seems to only believe his part of the story.

>>48225334
>Sam can only mutter "yes", before shutting off her vox again.

>>48225390
Depends. When do they show up?
>>
won't have time today but how would I go about getting into this? Do I just all of a sudden bring in a character?
>>
>>48225405
>looks down at his Elysian uniform and grins at the commissar, ain't no Catachans here but Gary sir.
>>48225413
just make a character and join in on the madness
>>
>>48225413
In nutshell, yes. Introductions happen on the fly.
>>
>>48225413
Yep.
>>48225390
AntagAnon can't be here today, so I guess just wing it.
>>
>>48225413
Pretty much!

>>48225405
>While the NCO is not actually afraid of this young Commissar (he's seen far worse). He knows it's better to keep on their good side as much as possible. Hence. He chooses his words incredibly carefully.
I'm not saying the Administratum is wrong, Sir. What I'm saying is that there may have been changes to your orders after you left. Hence why you were brought here to keep our regiment in check. I'm betting it had something to do with your abundant leadership skills, and incredible devotion to the God Emperor, Sir.
>>
>>48225405
>grins at the closed door
this is going to be great.
>>48225494
>tries very hard not to laugh
>>
>>48225438
>As the last of the space aboard his Valkyrie is taken up. Malak would make a quick comms check with the other dropships.
>A smile appears upon his face as he receives confirmation that the other dropships are prepped and ready to go.
>He switches the channel over to the bridge. Requesting permission for the dropships to deploy
>>
>>48225538
Permission granted, Sergeant. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
>>
>>48225509
>He shoots the Xeno a look that could cause a Black Legion chaos marine to think twice about what he was doing.
>He'd mouth out the words "Shut the fuck up!"
>>
>>48225405
>Approaches what looks to be the junior commissar, tapping him on the shoulder
>Stands at attention, holding out what appears to be a datapad

Grenadier 2947292783 reporting for active duty at new regiment!

>Datapad would state Grenadier 2947292783 was reassigned to penal legion after refusing to execute a injured comrade
>>
>>48225433
I donĀ“t see a trooper named Gary around here, trooper? DO YOU? You should catachans should learn to show respect.
>Notices the uniform and glares at it.
YouĀ“re even stealing the uniforms of other regiments nowadays!

>>48225494
>Is actually listening now, after having been given such a compliment.
Is that so? I shall have to check for changes later then. But... if my abundant leadership skills are needed, what have you been doing all this time?
>Is not even thinking about apologizing for his prior comments, instead focusing on the Sargeant.
For my skills to be needed, yourĀ“s must be abyssmal Sargeant. I shall have to think up a strategy course to make it better.

>>48225509
>Looks at you, practically denying the fact that youĀ“re a xeno.
Quit laughing trooper! We are deploying soon!
>>
>The Main Weapon is badly damaged.
>It might overheat, but overall looks like it isn't going to explode.

>The Sons of Malice seem to be regrouping over the badly shaped warhound titan, expecting a full-escale attack to come at them.
>>
>>48224698
stepping off the ramp of the landing craft I turn and face the twin suns blazing down on this forsaken world, suddenly a large shadow looms over head I look up my life flashes before my eyes

I am then crushed under the foot of a Knight titan
>>
>>48225568
>>48225579
>keeps a straight face in the end.
looks like we're all ready to go now.
>>
>>48225547
Understood, Sir!
>He then switches off his Vox, before mumbling out.

Hope that doesn't include us as well...

>He'd quickly get back on the Vox. Giving the Dropship pilots the green light to go, before shouting out to everyone on-board.

HANG ON EVERYONE! THIS IS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE!

>The dropships quickly fire up their thrusters, before immediately taking off from the Heralds many hangers.

>Coming out from the various other ships in the fleet would be additional dropships. Most of which contain other troops and gear headed for the planets surface.
>>
>>48225619
It looks like so...
>>
>>48225571
>Turns to look at the grenadier, reading the datapad.
Why would they send you to an penal regiment, when you didnĀ“t waste the emperor ammo and made sure one of his troopers could figth another war?
>Looks confused for a moment, before regaining his composure or lack thereoff.
You shall go today without rations. If such behavior will be seen under my watch, I shall extend it to a week. Understood?

>>48225619
>Jochen simply nods, studying you for a moment.

>>48225637
Finally! LetĀ“s figth for the emperor!
>>
>>48225641
>>48225674
>smiles at the commissar and nods happily at at the Corporal
>>
>>48225637
>Barely manages to slam down into a seat as the shit takes off, calmly strapping himself in as it blasts down towards the planet.
>The skull face plate of his gas mask scans his new comrades in the interior of the valkyriem settling on the one appearing to issue orders
>Shouting to be heard over the roar of thrusters

Sir! Grenadier 2947292783 reporting in! What are the details of our current deployment? I have remained uninformed of ?

>>48225674
>Nods in understanding

Understood Commissar. I will not fail the Emperor again Sir.
>>
>>48225701
We got another comissar assigned to us?
>>
>>48225579
>Even as the Dropship makes its way through the planets atmosphere. Dodging anti-aircraft fire along the way. The sergeant simply remains calm, whilst choosong his words carefully.

Well as you likely know Sir. The Inquisition is allowed to... shall we say
.. bend the rules... and as such, several Xenos were brought into the fold. Many of which were put under my personal command.

>The sergeabts body shakes a little from the sharp turn the Valkyrie takes, but quickly resumes talking.

That... mixed with the fact that much of regiment is made up of so many different kinds of people... has made things difficult for everyone to manage. It also doesn't help that no one has seen our Commissar in weeks. So they probably thought he was dead.

And seeing your abundant skills. Command saw you as the only person suitable to replace him.

>>48225592
>B'ork, still sitting in the pilots chair, and controlling somehow controlling the now moving titan, looks over to his bestest friend, the warpsmith and ask.

Oi', boss! Now dat, dat odduh tiotan is retretean away fer' now. Wha'z we gonna do about all dem 'umies coming in?
>>
>>48225731
apprently so, shame about what happened to all the other.
>grins
I liked RIki the most, such a spectacular way to go.
>>
>>48225711
>The NCO smiles, and looks over to the trooper. His body shaking due to turbulence and the pilots performing evasive maneuvers, as he begins s.

I haven't seen you before... what's your name trooper?

>His body shakes a little, before he continues talking. His tone of voice sounding more like that of a kind, older brother than of someone with rank.

And don't give me any of that number crap you said a minute ago... I want your REAL name!

>>48225731
Apparently so... not that I'm complaining
>>
>>48225701
>Tries to look intimidating.
On second look, are you an abhuman strain, trooper? I require your papers, if you survive this deployement.

>>48225711
You didnĀ“t seem to fail him in the first place trooper.
>Is actually saying something reasonable.

>>48225753
>Perks up at the Sargeants words, while tring to remains seated.
So... this is the regiment of a certain Verasii?
>Jochen looks disgusted.
If the inquisition thinks the xeno are of use, then they shall not be executed immedialy.
>Looks pointedly at his boltpistol.
My skills will hopefully be enough to put this heretic trainwreck back on itĀ“s proper course. But... what do you mean, your current commissar has not been seen in weeks? Such a thing has to be reported!
>>
File: Depherion.jpg (218 KB, 1064x1024) Image search: [Google]
Depherion.jpg
218 KB, 1064x1024
>>48225753
Humans coming i-?

HUMANS COMING IN?!

Gree-lee... you don't know when to quit do you?!

Use the Vulcan Mega Bolter on them whilst I try to re-estabilize the Main gun. The titan is still too damaged to move around so use that lever to turn the platform it's standing on.

>Opens the hatch and exits the titan, easily reaching it's right "arm" by moving with the mechadentrides.

>On the meantime, the Sons of Malice deploy multiple Stromhawk Interceptors as well as Hell Talons to stop the incoming transports.
>>
>>48225830
abhuman... you could say that, most folks call us knife ears, we're more human than ratlings though
>he's doing a very good job of keeping a stright face.
>>
>>48225827
Me neither, I'm just surprissed they keep assigning them to us after what happens to all of them.
>>
>>48225830
>All the man can do is shrug slightly at this.

Couldn't tell you Commissar... from what I've come to understand, this sort of thing has happened several times before.

>His body shakes once more as he continues talking.
In all likelihood, your stay with us will be brief at most, and you'll be transfered into a less heretical regiment where your skills truly belong.
>>
>>48225868
>Is believing every word.
Knife ears? Someone had the gall to name an abhuman after eldar?
>Shakes his head and snarls.
What segmentum are you from? I never heard of such a abhuman name before. The men that named yourĀ“s should be executed.

Several times before...?
>At this, Jochen looks genuiely terriefied, before turning back to glaring.
Are you sure, this isnĀ“t a catachan regiment?

But yes, this assignment will probably be short and I shall return to my superior soon.

>The truth of the matter being, that Jochen was reassigned because of the disappeariances, as incompetent as he is.
>He doesnĀ“t know that fact.

>>48225884
You should be proud to have an commissar on board trooper!
>>
>>48225827
>Tilts head as his new CO demands a name, but its an order, and so is obeyed

If my number is insufficient then I can provide you with my alternate labeling. or 'name'.

>Seemingly heedless of the shaking of the Valkyrie, his body swaying seemingly in perfect time with it, taking out a rather beaten copy of the Uplifting primer
>Pulls a small slip of paper from it.
>He reads this small slip, obviously not remembering what was written their as well as his number.

My name is Jurgen Sir. Is that sufficient for labeling?

>Places the primer back in his ruksack, but keeps the slip of paper out

>>48225830
According to my old CO and assignment to a Penal Regiment I have Sir. But your judgement is superior to mine.
>>
>>48225850
Oi! You sure boss? I t'ink yer' Tiotan be moon' pretteh wellz if yea ask me!

>As he'd say, parts of the Titan that were thought to be unoperational would somehow actually be moving on their own! Albeit, they would be moving incredibly slowly, even for a titan.

But I'll sendz all da Dakka at dem!
>He'd then press a fee random buttons, before stumbling upon the one that fires the Vulcan cannon. Firing it at the various Necrons and human dropships that are inbound.
>>
>>48225955
err, noteldar is the full name, it;s pronounced note-la-dar
>his shit eating grin grows wider as the commissar soaks up his words.
so um, wht planet are you from sir?
>>
>>48225955
Oh, I AM glad, sir, I just lost hope on this regiment being normal ever again.
>>
>>48225959
Saint Drusus protect us... We are on our way to certain death if we donĀ“t keep enough distance.
>>
>>48225959
>Eisen stumbles and almost falls off from the arm as the titan moves lightly.

>He then looks at the cockpit.

Wait... ork weapons never work unless weilded by orks... the titan was pretty much immobile until he took the controls...

... Could it be...?

Hey, B'Ork I think I almost fixed the main gun.
>He's not going to believe this, there's no way he would believe it this early, is there?
Could you, perchance do a test shot to see if the energy is coming through fine? Aim on one of their dropships.
>There's no way he's going to believe the weapon was fixed this fast, this is going to fail I shouldn't be doing this, it's going to blow in my feet...

>But if he does believe it and this thing manages to fire, it will confirm my theory...
>>
>>48225995
>It takes nearly everything the man has in him to keep from laughing at the conversation happening before him.

>>48225958
>The young man gives to trooper a brotherly smile.
Well Jurgen... I'm Sergeant Malak Ordenius. I'm the man in charge of Dreg-Crosser squad, and currently your new boss! So welcome to the regiment's local group of misfits!

>>48225959
think of it now working because of Ork psyker bullshit magic and leave it at that.
>>
heading off now guys
>>
>>48225958
Give me the name of your old CO and regiment and I see to it, that they are properly punished for their misconception trooper.
>Jochen looks utterly full of himself now.

I assume they were kriegerss?

>>48225995
Note-la-dar?
>Practices pronouncing it for a bit before answering.
IĀ“m from a former garden world near the segmentum tempestus. The planet received an exterminatus after the PDF troops stationed there failed to stop an genestealer incursion. IĀ“m glad this heretic wreck is gone.
>Smirks for a moment, remembering the explosion he watched from a spaceship.
And why are you grinning now, trooper? Thinking about slaughtering the enemies of man?

>>48226008
You donĀ“t have to worry any longer trooper, as far as the inquisition does not interfere, I shall cleanse this regiment of heresy.

>>48226049
Kay, see you around.
>>
>>48225850

>Levels his reaver chainsword at the titan, pointing at it with a mixture of challenge and contempt. Over vox, you hear a smug voice:

"Aren't you... forgetting someone?"
>>
>>48226081
Grrr...

B'ORK! CRUSH THAT FOOL! SHOW HIM THE POWER OF A MIGHTY TITAN!
>>
>>48226043
I'llz do ya'z one bett'ah Boss!

>He presses buttons seemingly at random.
>This causes the titan to aim it's main gun upward towards the sky.
>Specifically, he'd be aiming it towards the fleet up in orbit over the planet.
>He then presses the button that fires the cannon. Sending a massive wave of Ork and warp fueled energy screaming towards one of the larger ships above. Hitting it dead center.
>The beam cuts through multiple decks in an instant. As if it were a hot knife through butter.
>The ship, unable to handle the stress from the damage. Rips in half, floating aimlessly in space for but a moment, before erupting into a momentary sun that can be seen from the planet below.

Did I doz good Boss?
>>
>>48226137

"That's the spirit!"

"Any of you peasants interfere in this duel, and I will have you flogged!"
>>
>>48226153

>Looks up from her notes at the monitor

"I knew the Sons of Malice were infamous for teamkilling, but that's just ridiculous.."
>>
>>48226153
Haha...

Hahahaha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well done B'Ork! Now aim the main gun on that pesky imperial knight. We're blowing the pest first, then Gree-lee.
>>
>>48226045
>Nods to Sergeant Malak
Thank you for the Introduction Sir, I hope not to dissapoint the regiment

>>48226078
>turns to look at the Commissar, tilting his head in confusion
My old CO Sir? Quartermaster 9273837 gae the order for exeqution, Major 793984 gave the discharge on his recommendation Sir. I was then transferred to this regiment.

>A shudder in the Valkyrie is seemingly ignored as he shakes his head
They were in the right sir, I disobeyed a direct order. I am lucky to not have been summarily executed.

Indeed, Kreigers
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>48226137
Oi'm on it Boss!

>>48226081
The Ork then forces the Titan to charge towards the Knight Errant. Screaming loudly enough that the other pilot could hear him screaming-"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" from the Titans open cockpit.
>The entire time, the Ork would be mashing buttons and random, as he fires the Vulcan cannon endlessly towards the Knight Errant, until he was within striking range to head bash him.

adding 2 because Ork Psyker bullshit magic
>>
>>48226236
>>48226153
Are we going to stay here and fight that abomination? I may need to start an experiment or two earlier than I had wished for.
>>
>>48226078
>>48226223
I'm afraid he's a Krieger, sir.
>>
>>48226183
Oi'z onnet Boss! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
>The former Ork Warboss begins to press buttons once again seemingly at random.
>This random button mashing however, causes the Titans main cannon to begin Charging up a shot, as he aims it towards the Knight Errant in front of him.

YER' TOIMES AT AN END 'UMIE! BUT T'ANKS FER' DA FIGHT!

>Is there even time to dodge the shot!?!
>>
File: HellTalon.png (919 KB, 809x527) Image search: [Google]
HellTalon.png
919 KB, 809x527
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>48226045
>>48226223
>>48226078
>>48226276

Valkyrie transport locked.

Lascannon's firing on target
>>
>>48226301
>Technically a full charge takes around 60-70 seconds before being able to fire so I'd say yes.
>>
>>48226223
>The NCO Sony shrugs at the Krieger

You can't really disappoint a regiment like this.

... Well... unless you decide to join Chaos...

>>48226276
Hey! I guess you've finally got someone to look up to other than me!
>Despite everything that's happened between them, the sergeant can't help but home about the Corporal looking like some wannabe Krieger.

Of course, I hope Jurgen being here won't interfere with me bring your personal hero Corporal!

also dammit captcha! Mayonnaise may be an instrument, but it is NOT a drink!
>>
>>48226326
EmperorĀ“s mercy... Now even their fighters are shooting at us. CanĀ“t we land and take cover, already?
>>
>>48226367
Needless to say, before he became so hard to locate, I took example of the Quartermaster, these last days I've been taking it from you, sarge.

Also-
>>48226326
HOLD ONTO SOMETHING EVERYONE!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>48226236

>Goes rolling across the field, a titan being significantly bigger than a knight. He prepares to move in, but sees >>48226326
and gives the Helltalon a burst from his Icarus Autocannon before resuming the fight
>>
>>48226223
This makes getting them to be punished nigh impossible trooper. If they were in the rigth, see to it, that I donĀ“t find reasons to execute you in their stead.
>The junior commissar raised his bolt pistol in the air.
And the lot of you! Quit shuddering. Soldiers of the emperor should stride forward inspiring fear! Not fearing things themselves!

>>48226276
Rigth, seems like it. This regiment seems to be quite colorful. One could confuse it with an entire battalions figthing on planets surfaces.

>>48226326
Oh SHI- TrooperĀ“s! Prepare for a figth!
>The junior commissar braces himself for the incoming cannon fire.
Someone get to shoot the enemy ship!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48226326
>The transport shakes rather violently as the pilot begins taking immediate evasive maneuvers, as las cannon fire begins streaming around it.
>One shot lands a hit upon one if it's wings. Causing fire and scrap to fly forth from it.
>However, the pilot is skilled at his job, and manages to keep it going despite the strain.

>The NCO shakes violently as he yells out.
SHIT! ALL HANDS HOLD ON! THIS IS GONNA GET ROUGH!
>>
>>48226396
Forgot my name again.
>>
>>48226386
I AM HOLDING FOR MY DEAR LIFE! IS THE TRANSPORT GOING DOWN THE EASY OR THE HARD WAY, IF I MAY ASK?!
>>
>>48226393
>The pilot performs evasive manneuvers to avoid the burst, but looses it's attack course, it is soon intercepted by Imperial Lightning Fighters, further keeping it away from aiming its sights on the transports.
>>
>>48226430
Prefferably the hard one, aim those guns people!
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48226416
>Despite his skill however. The pilot can't do much to keep his Valkyrie going when one of the wings comes tearing off!
>Alarms begin to ring all across the transport as it begins quickly loosing altitude.
>From the cockpit, the pilots voice cab be heard cursing out
SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT~!!!!
>As his bird comes screaming through the sky, and towards the rocky ground below.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>48226478
>Rolling to survive crash.
>>
>>48226478
I SHOULD HAVE HAD ACTUAL GRAV-CHUTE TRAINING INSTEAD OF JUST READING OF THEIR WORKINGS!
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>Resumes his Knight's advance towards the titan, firing his thermic lance at the knee.

"Fall, Blackguard!" his voice rings out over vox
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>48226478
>Rolling to survive crash
>Jurgen braces hard
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>48226478
BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!
>Jochen stands in the middle of the transport his boltpistol raised in a figthing pose.
AND FIGTH FOR THE EMPEROR!

>Also rolling to survive the crash.
>>
>>48226478
>While the crash is in no way unique, or spectacular looking. It is however survivable...

>The Valkyrie quickly crashes into the ground at incredible speed. Ripping through various rock formations along the way.
>Inside the transport, various pieces of equipment are flung about the hold. Occasionally hitting an unprepared guardsmen in the face or gut.
>After leaving a streak of torn ground a good 30 meters long, the transport comes to a stop.
>Sadly... this is more then 7 miles from the proposed landing zone

>From within the hold, the only light left is a small blinking red emergency light, that baths the hold a dark blood red.

I-Is everyone alright? Call out if you can!
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>48226540
AAAAAAH!!!
>Rolling as well
>>
>>48226498
>>48226565
>Slowly lifts his hand and does a thumbs up as he groans in pain.

I hate landings...
>>
>>48226537
Am I alive?
>>
>>48226589
Your pick, but if you are you are undoubtfully, badly damaged
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>48226529
>With the main gun now fully charged, B'Ork mashes a few more buttons. Keeping it aimed fully upon the Knight Errant before him.
>He then fires the cannon! Sending forth a streaming beam of Ork and Warp infused energy towards the other mechanical beast. The shot ripping apart the the ground beneath it as it screams towards him
>>
>>48226569
You allrigth Adept? Servants of the emperor should not die that easily.
>Jochen is standing amongst th wreck with only a singed coat and a small wound on his left arm.
He should survive!
>The junior commissar looks completely smug.
>>
>>48226565
>>48226623
IĀ“m alive... Barely. I canĀ“t feel my legs. Or anything else, now that I have time to think about it.
>>
>>48226632
Lucky you... I feel everything... and I wish I didn't...

>Is slowly getting up and helping the Adept stand on his feet.

How's the Krieger?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48226616

"Was that supposed to impress me, Blackguard? Do you even know how to aim?"

>A salvo of 3 stormspear rockets leave the knight's missile pod
>>
>>48226589
>>48226612
>Jurgen awakes to a start after being knocked unconcious for a short time.
>Quickly undoes the straps on his chair and attempts to exit the Valkyrie. Manages to get to the back of it before faceplanting into the ground.
Sir... I believe I have ss-sustained serious injuries.

>A large chunk of metal is stuck in his lower back, blood is begginning to pool beneath him as he starts trying to push himself to his feet
>>
>>48226578
Corporal...
>The NCO let's out a groan of pain.

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing in my books...

>>48226623
I'm impressed... the last Commissar I worked with died on impact after we crashed... then again. That was during the Somerius campaign, and I was the only one who walked away from it...

>The NCO quickly undoes the straps keeping him in place, before standing up and grabbing his gear.

Alright ladies! Grab whatever and whoever survived the crash! I doubt the forces of Chaos are going to ignore a meal like us, and I want to be as far away from the crash as possible when they get here!
>>
>>48226632
Sounds not good. Do we have a medic around here?
>>
>>48226673
>>48226689
Sir we need a Corpsman for this man quickly!
>>
>>48226689
>Loos more and more smug, the more Malak praises his apparent skills.
Then I am truly what this regiment needs Sargeant. Let us begin with whipping them into shape here. Do you have any medics?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>48226659
>ThE Ork loudly screams out(mostly in frustration, but also because he is an ork and lime stone say)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!
>Before moving the titan out of the way, and firing the Vulcan Cannon at the incoming Salvos and the Knight Errant.

Curse you Yea bleed'n GIT! I'll kill yea!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
>>
>>48226727
Sadly no... she got put onto another transport earlier
>He'd of course be lying, but the Commissar didn't need to know that.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48226728

"Hmmph."

>continues firing more ranged rocket-y death at the titan.
>>
>>48226647
I find this everything except good, thank you very much.
>>48226696
I Think IĀ“ll make it. Just strap me up and carry me to some safe place until I can recover.
>>
>>48226753
Then we have to either leave them behind, fortify our position or bring them with us and make us more vulnerable.
>Looks around the assembled troops, wounded or not.
What coice are you going to take, Sargeant? You are their commanding officer.

>>48226775
Try to survive here for a moment, Adept. We are going to decide what to do soon.
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>48226757
>The ground around the titan is quickly pock-marked from the explosions. But the Titan stands as it was before. Only slightly damaged from the fighting.

>Meanwhile, the stray shots head out and hit several transports. Causing them to explode into bits of fiery death that soon come crashing down to the ground.

Damn you! I'll 'ave yea' head onnah stick when I'm trough wit you!

>The Ork then mashes a few more levers and buttons, causing g the titan to come barreling towards you. All the while, fire it's Vulcan cannon until the main one is fully charged!
>>
>>48226812
>Looks at both wounded men.
>Then back at the comissar and finally towards the sergeant.

Permission to speak freely sir?
>>
>>48226830
Granted, corporal.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>48226711
>Looks to the Corporal calling for a Corpsman
I believe s-simply re-removing the obstruction and a patch job should suffice

>Forces himself into a sitting position and begins pulling the shrapnel out of his back, grunnting loudly as he tosses it to the side and quickly starts trying to wrap up the hole in his side.

rolling for patch job
>>
>>48226812
>The sergeant gives a cocky looking grin before wiping away a trail of blood from the corner of his face.

The same thing I'd do for anyone of you. We're gonna carry their sorry butts to the drop zone and hope for the best. Fighting and shooting our way there if need be.

>He then turns his attention to the men assembled within the hold.

My orders stand! Gather what surviving men and equipment are left, and make it snappy! Chaos is out there, and I'm not gonna die by there hands I can help it!

>He then hits the emergency release on the Valkyrie exit ramp. Sending it hissing and flying off a short distance.
>>
>>48226819
Keep the pressure on him, B'Ork.

>He then jumps off the titan and regroups with the marines on the ground.

I want my ship fueled and ready for take-off, I'm not letting these buffoons destroy our plans this easily, I'll take out those ships from the sky personally if I have to.

>Letting go of the techmarine, he turns his attention to the Bikers and Scouts.
Gentlemen! We're crashing their ships over all the continent and you are granted the fastest transports to go in for a hunt, deploy on packs of threee and terminate any survivors you find from crashed ships.

>Afterwards he gets into the bunker that's serving as a base of operations, moving towards the hangar where various fighters and smaller troop transports are refuelling or prepparing for take-off.
>>
>>48226830
You know my rule Corporal... you've always got permission to speak freely with me.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>48226819

>Vulcan cannon fire causes the ion shield to shimmer in the air as the bullets bounce off. Jones attempts a sidestep and backstrike with the reaper chainsword as the titan passes by
>>
>>48226864
Oi'z onnet Boss!!
>He turns his attention back to the Knight Errant

Mah bestest friend da Warpsmif wantz yea dead 'n so do I! He believes in meh an' Oi believe in 'im! So juz dioe alread'h yea damn git! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~!!!
>>
>>48226847
>Is unable to patch the hole, holding it with both hands as blood begins to spill out, grwling loudly as he starts loosing blood
>Sergeant I have made an error, I am u-unable to patch the hole, looks to the sergeant and commissar

I need assistance...
>>
>>48226861
>>48226885
I've doomed my world and ended here for following orders, sir, I will carry whathever it is that must be done, but my interest lies on carrying these men back to safety, if at all possible, before the hounds of heresy get the smell of their blood on and track us down
>>
Rolled 5, 13 + 2 = 20 (2d20 + 2)

>>48226908
>B'Ork would fire the Vulcan cannon into the incoming chainsword, If not to destroy it, then to cause it to deflect and the pilot to back away.
>He'd then retaliate by bashing the large Titans head into the much smaller Knight Errant, in hopes of pushing it off its feet
>>
>>48226861
Admirable notion Sargeant.
>Jochen begins supervising the Sargeants orders and directs a few of the trooperĀ“s towards the adept.
Well then, we should see to it, that your orders are followed as fast as possible.
>Saying that, Jochen is actually surprised by the work ethic of the troopers.

>>48226934
>Jochen nods, yelling at a few troopers to find several medkits, just as he himself tries to rather clumsily close the hole.
Your medic should have boarded this valkyrie trooper, I am trained in morale not healing.
>>
And with this I have to leave, sorry for not being here as much as I'd like it guys, but I am having a busy day today. See you next week.
>>
>>48226956
I doubt the heretics would have any use of me... TheyĀ“d probably ignore a dying man to hunt for better prey. And even if they did care, my left hand still works, and I have my arsenal of pistols.
>>
>>48227019
take it easy man! You want to just say the Titan was taken into the warp? Or keep it here, but have both the pilots retreat for now?
>>
>>48227078
IĀ“m afraid he already left.
>>
>>48226956
I couldn't agree more Corporal.

>>48227077
After I lost my regiment on Somerius. I swore I wouldn't leave a man behind, and I'm not gonna break that promise here dammit! Weither you like it or not, I'll drag your ass to the forward operating base if I have to!

>>48227001
You just have to hold on, alright? We'll get you to. Medic as soon as possible.

>At this, the sergeant quickly grabs his gear, and makes his way outside the downed, and still flaming transport.

Let's go people... we're close to eight miles away from the front, and any kind of support.
>>
>>48227134
>Off in the distance, the fighting seems to be growing more and more intense, as the Sons of Malice, along side the traitor guardsmen that escaped the Herald begin fighting back against the combined imperial/necron assault forces.
>The occasional ball of flame can be seen off in the skies above, as the vehicles and transports of both sides are shot down. Sending flaming hot debris into the ground below.
>>
>>48227134
Then lets march. The enemy is not one for waiting.
>Jochen proceeds to try and walk next to the Sargeant as the troops begin to walk.
8 miles, you say? Do we have any kind of intel, whish regiments or imperial forces are stationed here?
>>
>>48227134
Admirable, but what can you do? There is a Titan down here, and a horde of hostiles. If you have the manpower to carry me and my equipment as well as what you need, by all means, feel free to drag me along. Whichever is the case, I do not intend to die before my work is done.
>>
>>48226982

>the Vulcan cannon goes wild and the chainsword connects, but you sonehow manage to headbutt the knight, staggering it
>>
>>48227205
>He simply shakes his head, as he begins to walk through the barren, rocky wastes before him, and towards the carnage nearly eight miles ahead.

I wasn't really given a proper briefing on the place. All I know is this place is the tomb world for a bunch of Necrons that see us as allies. Otherwise, any regiment's on the ground are from what few ships are in orbit.
>>
Rolled 13, 8 + 2 = 23 (2d20 + 2)

>>48227216
>Despite taking the damage from the chainsword, the Titan presses its attack as it comes stampeding towards the staggered Knight Errant, it's main cannon now fully charged and about to fire. Intent on sending it crashing into the ground or burning it to slag with the man cannon.

>From within its cockpit can be heard a deafening warcry that can be heard for miles about.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~!!!
>>
>>48227241
>The Junior looks horrified at those news.
NecronĀ“s as allies? This must be a joke. And that at a time like this.
>Jochen looks across the wastes.
The only thing we can count on here are the regiements ahead of us....
>The Commissar mutters something about an exterminatus, before turning around and asking a trooper for a vox channel.
This is going to be dangerous, should we try and call?
>>
>>48227321
>He stops for a moment a the sound coming from the distance... could that be...?
>He shakes his head, before continueing on.

Up to you, Sir. But I doubt command has the time or resources to send somebody to pick us up. What with that Titan and all the Chaos air-support up ahead.
>He pauses for a moment before resuming.

But be my guest Commissar.
>>
>>48227290
>It appears intent on either sending you crashing to the ground, or burning you to slag*
>>
>>48227212
Like I said before we left... trust in the men and woman fighting by your side. If you do, then most of us will make it back alive Adept. Now come on! You're lagging behind!
>>
Rolled 20, 17, 10 = 47 (3d20)

>>48227290
>A lone Vendetta Gunship came thundering through the skies behind the rampaging titan. A trio of twin-linked lascannons aimed, a sextant of cyan beams searing through the air at the under protected back of the machines right knee.
>>
Rolled 11 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>48227290

>He fires the thermic lance at point blank range before being trampled. The Main gun somehow misses again.

bonus for point-blank range with a fricking thermic lance
>>
>>48227389
>The commissar takes one look at the vox and sighs.
There could be also someone unwanted listening there, so...
>After a moment of thougth, the commissar dismisses his idea and resumes walking.
Not safe enough.

Sorry everyone, but IĀ“m also getting tired and burned out from today, so IĀ“d be stopping here.
>>
>>48227446
IĀ“m trying, but I can only move my left hand.
>>
I'm back. So who is helping Jurgen walk right now? Just curious
>>
Rolled 18, 7 + 5 = 30 (2d20 + 5)

>>48227472
FUCK THAT CRITICAL!!!
>>48227476

>Due to the the shot to its leg, the far larger Titan comes crashing down upon the Knight Errant, crushing it beneath its immense weight.
>Still. This causes the Thermic Lance to go directly into Titans chest cavity. Bringing forth flames and pieces of warp infuses slag to come forth and crash down upon the Knight.

>B'Ork screams out in frustration as he begins firing every bit of DAKKA the Titan has in its arsenal POINT BLANK into the Knight Errant!

ONE OF US IS DYIN' AN' IT AINT GONNA BE NE 'UMIE!!!

first dice is damage towards the Knight from being crushed (add 5 to it) second is damage from the from the Vulcan Cannon bring fired point blank (also 5)
>>
>>48227532
Malak is
>>
>>48227587
>The Astartes Initiate had hijacked the Vendetta Gunship, striking a mighty blow against the twisted Warhound. He broadcast on all open Vox channels.

*Pile in to sweep. Titan down. Knight needs a clean up.*
>>
>>48227446
>Now sufficiently patched thanks to the Commissar and others, Jurgen leaned only a bit on his comrade, trying to keep wait on both his feet.

My wound should no longer be a serious issue in a few more hours, after which I will be able to walk on my own. Yuor assisstance is noteworthy corporal

>He scanned the horizon, his Kreig pattern lasgun hanging by its strap over his right shoulder
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>48227671
>With the Knight at the very least put if the fight. The weapons platform turns it's Vulcan cannon against the annoying flier, and fires a steady stream of rounds Into it

Oi ain't done yet ya sobbin' gitz!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
>>
>>48227472

"I'LL SEE YOU FLOGGED FOR THAT, YOU PRICK! NO ONE INTERRUPTS SER WINSTON JONES WHEN HE'S DUELING!"

>>48227587

>Crash

>Squish

>a groaning noise comes over the vox followed with

"feth.. yourself."
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48227716
>Commences evasive action away from the Titans arc of fire.
>>
>>48227747
>Unfortunately, a few shots manage to nail the fliers wings. Sending flames and bits of metal spewing forth

>>48227745
The Ork manages to get the Titan to stand before aiming the main cannon at the Knight Errant. The cannon glowing pinkish white.
>He then fires the cannon, Point blank into the machine that's kept him busy for so long, and away from dealing with the other human forces. Turning the blasted thing into a pile of scrap, whilst leaving a long, glowing tunnel deep into the planet
>The Ork then accidentally hits a button that sends out a message though every nearby Vox. With only one long word included

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~!
if you want you can bail out. I'm fine with that
>>
>>48227672
Just take it easy... alright? We've got a long way to go befor-

>>>48227822
>The man is left speechless at the sight of explosion more than six miles away, and he is forced to cover his eyes against it.

G-God Emperor...
>>
>>48227822

this is just a backup character, i think having him out of action for now would be fine
>>
>>48227874
>Nyzart and his royal court appear in a flash of green light
Sergeant. Though I wish to be informed of any Imperial forays onto my world before they happen, I realize that you were hunting a rogue titan and that time was of the essence. I trust that it was defeated without too much trouble?
>>
>>48227893
>Standing triumphant over what little remains of the now slagged Knight Errant. B'ork begins firing the Vulcan cannon aimlessly into the air, a loud warcry being heard from within the cockpit.
>He then begins the task of aiming the main cannon right for the Herald of Imperial Goodwill. Before firing a shot at it.
>However, it was at that moment that the damage the leg had sustained earlier had become to much for it to bear, and the Titans leg quickly gave out.
>This thankfully, would cause the shot to completely miss it's mark. Leaving the cruiser undamaged.

BLASTED GIT! STAND UP ANS FOIGHT DAMN YOU!
>B'ork begins to randomly mash buttons. Trying to get the Titan to stand up again, only to fail.

DAMN YOU YEA ZOGGI'N BASTARDS!!!
>>
>>48227973
>The man aims his lasrifle at the Necron, having expected Chaos forces instead.

He however, lowers the gun at the site of the metal skeletons, and let's loose a sigh of relief.
Well I'm not quite sure how the Feth you know who I am... I'll thank you none the less for showing up...

>He shakes his head at the Necron Lords question, a frown upon his face.
But no... it doesn't look like it's down... just damaged from the look of things.

>A smile creeps along the sergeants face.
With things as they are, we still might have a chance to take it out.
>>
>>48227822
>The Initiate spat, "Nyoka." The Vendettas left wing was crippled and would require a the Mechanicus to repair. He opted for the alternative option of a safe landing as the aircraft struggled under his inhuman control. The recovery teams will just have to make due as he piloted the craft into a staggered glide and harsh emergency landing, quickly removing his restraints and pulling his shotgun and bolt pistol from the rack behind him. The initiate was on foot, isolated, and took to cover. Vanishing again as quickly as he arrived.
>>
File: 1466970685072.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466970685072.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
>>48228137
I am prepared to provide support if it is needed.
>>
"Have someone collect Jones and fix up the Knight, would you? And get someone on the Herald to find Greely. He isn't answering his Comms."
>>
>>48228187
>The man simply smiles at this
Against a titan, any and all help is truely appreciated!

First off, a way back to the forward operating base would be great.
>>
>>48228305
>Nyzart's cryptek waves his hands and strikes the ground with his staff and a green circle appears
Step inside and you will be transported there momentarily.
>>
>>48228351
>The NCO nods, and motions his men to follow his lead, before stepping into the circle.
>>
I want to get in on this shit, but I have no idea how to get into this
>>
About time for me to punch out guys, see you next week
>>
>>48228438
Just make a character and hop in, as per the OP.
>>
>>48228438
well we're in the middle of an assault. You could make yourself a ground pounder, a tank driver. A xeno working with us. Whatever you feel like. We've even had space Marines before. Just pick a name and find a place
>>
>>48228351
Well? When is it going to happen?
>>
>>48228527
>before he can utter another word, Malak and his squad are sucked through a place between worlds back to the forward operating base
>though it lasts but a moment, extreme nausea sets in for all men
>>
>>48228566
W-well... -urk-... that sucked!

>He takes a look about his men. Making sure everything is both there and still alright.

Well... I guess it -urk- could have been worse...
>>
>>48228438
do you have any ideas?
>>
>>48228699
I was planning on being a Basilisk artillery spotter
>>
>>48228711
That's fine. But if perhaps take a more in charge approach to it, since you won't be doing much when were not on a planet.
>>
>>48228811
Quick question, where is everyone right now? The forward operating base?
>>
>>48228844
thats a good question. I would join if i had a clue about the current situation.
>>
>>48228868
>>48228844
Yes, everyone is there. I believe the regiment is reconvening to discuss finishing off the titan.
>>
>>48228937
>>48228844
>>48228868
all ground forces are currently at the forward operating base, in preperation to remove the titan. At least. Those who survived planet fall. So put yourself there? You don't even have to br part of the regiment. There are other ships in orbit that deployed forces as well. So maybe your with one of them?
>>
>>48228686
>walks up to what appears to be the senior-most officer of those that arrived
Sgt. Augue reporting for duty. Can I speak to the man in charge?
>>
>>48228868
Basically what's happened, is over the last few months, a chaos space marine tech priest (warpsmith) has been secretly traveling within the regiment's old ship (which was destroyed due to genestealers and Tyranid infestation) to various planets In order to collect parts needed to restore a warlord titan to full condition. The regiment (which is under Inquisition control) has followed a peice of the broken ship that the warpsmith used to get to this planet. Only to have its ass handed to it by guardsmens gone traitor due to the whisper of malal. This allowdx the warpsmith and a self proclaimed "explodeh" ork to g to the planet and activate the partially repaired titan which proceeded to destroy several ships in orbit with warp magic cannon. The regiment (now at only a battalions strength due to the loss of its previous ship and tyranids mixed with traitor guardsmen), Is now preparing to assault the titan. Before more ships are lost
>>
>>48229104
>The sergeant let's out an audible sigh, as he lifts his hand up.

That would be me I suppose... what can I do for you?
>>
>>48229126
also the warpsmith is if the renegade space marine chapter "the Sons of Malice". And there's a whole bunch of fellow sons of Malice on planet along with survivors of the traitor guardsmen. I think that's everything? Anything else Nyazt?
>>
>>48229144
I'm in charge of an artillery company of Armageddon Basilisks, and I have been assigned to your regiment until further notice.
What do you need me to do?
>>
>>48229104
Well trooper? You needed something? Or can I turn my attentions back to the distribution of men and supplies towards the defence of the forward operating base...

And if you're looking for someone with more seniority than me, you're not gonna find it. Most of Penal regiment Designation Theta Gammas officers are currently KIA through the mixture of tyranids and and rebellious uprising.
>>
>>48229281
>The man let's out a sigh of relief.

Well it's good to hear SOME of the ground vehicles made it down safely. First good bit of news I've had since my squad's transport got shot down an hour ago. Take your Basilisks and have them fire everything they've got upon the enemy forces on the other side of that ridge. Hopefully it will slow them down until additional forces can be deployed.
>>
>>48229281
Also. If you've got an extra working Vox unit on you, I'd really appreciate it. Mine broke during the crash.

>He'd chuckle for a moment before continuing. The exhaustion noticeable in his eyes.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to coordinate several hundred men without one.
>>
>>48229322
Listen mate, I dont particularly give a shit as to who is in charge. What I do give a shit about is the person in charge telling me what I get to turn into a fucking huge ploom of fire and debris. So you can go back to your rapists and murderers and whatnot. Im just here to let you know that you have about 9 Basilisks ready to pound anything and everything into a beautiful fireball.
>>48229378
Anything specific you want me to turn into an even deader pulp?
>>
>>48229410
Sorry mate, only got the one, and I sorta need it.
I'll let you borrow it until you begin your assault, but before that I need to call in that fire support. Like I said, anything specific you want dead?
>>
>>48229411
Listen body!
>He crosses his arms across his chest, angry loom in his eyes

I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to, but you will NOT talk about my regiment like that!

>The look upon the NCOs face could easily inspire fear into the heart of a demon of Khorne, as his voice fills with anger.

At this point 70% of our regiment are left overs from other ones. Including me! So take your little remark about us all being rapists and murderers and other assorted bullshit, and shove it immediately up your Fething ass before I take on the role of Commissar and shoot you in the head myself! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR MAGGOT!?!

>His face then immediately go back to normal, and his voice once again takes on it usual kind older brother quality.

And yeah. Keep your fire upon that Titan and anything around it. I doubt you'll o much to it. But hopefully we can slow down its repairs until additional support arrives
>>
am I the only one still here?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>48229592
>face contorts into a scowl, stares the Sgt right in the eye with a stare as cold as Fenris
Alright bub, listen. Even if your regiment had all the fucking Primarchs and every saint under the cosmos in it, I dont give a single shit about how special a damned penal regiment is. Go ahead and kill me right now if you want, I'll blow up your entire little legion.
Lets just put it like this. You tell me what to blow up, and I will apply my services to you with utmost pleasantry. But I ain't gonna take you trying to intimidate me into being your bitch
>calms down, pulls out a flask, takes a quick swig
Now lets just get that out of the way.
>pulls out a Vox and calls his company
Alright shitsticks, I want you to blow the fuck out of that Titan and anything and everything near it. I want to see body parts landing next me with how much you'll put on there. Fire when ready.
>turns it off, hands it to the Sgt
There you go, I'll be needing that back later.
>>
>>48229837
>He takes the Vox from the mans hand and nods before setting it up.

>He then starts patching himself in to the various grounds forces as he starts delivering tactical orders.
>>
>>48229792
I'm back now
>Grenadier now designated 'Jurgen' made his way back to his CO following a short medical treatment of his wound.
>The Kreiger came to halt in front of his CO and saluted dutifully, the skull faceplate of his mask apparently freshly polished

Grenadier...

>He quickly glanced into the palm of his hand, where the slip of paper on which his name was written had been taped

Jurgen reporting back Sir. repaired and ready for action where I am needed

>He glanced at the newcomer, seeing the marking designating him another sergeant and saluted him as well

I was unaware our regiment received another NCO Sir. Does he require debriefing?
>>
>>48229976
The NCO switches the Vox off, before taking a seat upon a small folding chair, and looking up at the Krieger with a slight tinge of anger in his eye.

First off... I am not a Sir you throne damned moron! I work for a god damn living in the God Emperors imperial guard! Secondly, when not around the higher ups you will call me Sarge, Sergeant Ordenius or Malak. Do I make myself clear!

>With how exhausted he is, the sergeant wouldn't even have given you half as much if speel as he normally would have. And instead had opted to give you the light version without all the yelling.

And Negative... he's just on loan from another regiment. Thank the Emperor he showed up when did though. He might just be able to buy us enough time to get additional reinforcements down here before the titan starts up again.

>The man gently massages the his temples before continuing.

I never understood how much effort goes into managing something like this until today... I guess I should lay off a little on the COs the next time when get some new ones...

>Off in the distance. The sounds of artillery shells striking their mark can be heard echoing throughout the area
>The young NCO can only imagine the how pissed off the Titans pilot and repair crews are about this.
>>
>you see a man in a mishmash of guard, pdf, and civilian clothes
>he has a stubber rifle on his back and a medkit on a belt
>as he spots you and finds you don't have a medic with you he runs towards you
Sir!, does any of your squad need medical attention?

[/spoilers] am I doing it right? [spoilers]
>>
>>48230287
first off on the spoilers. The spoiler with / goes at the end. Secondly you're doing fine for a first timer. An finally, you forgot a name for yourself.

>>48230287
Not currently Trooper. But I appreciate the thought.

>The man gives the Medic a gentle smile.

Just be ready. Orders could come in at any moment to attack the titan.
>>
>>48230231
>It takes only a second or so of confusion before snaps back to attention and adapts

Yes Sarge, from now on I'll refer to you as such.

>The sound of thudding artillery in the distance caused Jurgen to look towards the distant sounds, as if they were eerily familiar to him
>As the other trooper appraoched them Jurgen seemed confused by his non-standard equipment and armament

Sarge, when do you think We'll be heading out to engage the Titan as ordered?
>>
>>48230441
>hears the artillery booms as well, and turns to the target location
Oh boy oh boy, I cant wait to see this
>the shots all land wide by a considerable margin
Oh well thats just fucking piss on me, damn it. I'll give those fuckers a good chewing out later at hitting their damn targets
>notices Jurgen's odd mannerisms
What's with you? You a Krieger?
>>
>>48230374
>Content with your answer he try's to do.... Whatever it is your doing, but seems to not be doing it well
Um sir I'm not sure I'm doing this right.... The anti chaos cell I am....... Was in doesn't really do standing around.
>>
>>48230441
>The man would give a slight shrug.

Could be an hour. Could be a day. It could even be a decade from now. It all depends on when we get reinforced, and if the titan starts moving again. So long as both sides are content with shoot down each others fliers, I'm personally happy.

it is also late for the thread as well. Seeing as how half the people usually here are in Europe while I'm in Canada
>>
>>48230536
Aaaaand I need to leave..... Great I'll be back in a few hours? When I'm back at the computer instead of this stupid phone
>>
>>48230536
your character. You didn't put your characters name in the name category. All it says is anonymous

First time on the front? I don't blame you trooper. War isn't every man's game. And hopefully it never will be for you. Just stay prepped and ready to.go at a moments notice.

>>48230525
Yeah, Krieger.... easier to deal with then the wannabe one in my squad...
>>
File: KriegGren.jpg (171 KB, 535x933) Image search: [Google]
KriegGren.jpg
171 KB, 535x933
>>48230525
>Jurgen turns to the Sergeant and gives a simple nod, followed by his designation as he turns to face his skull face plate to his superior

I am Grenadier 29472927383, or as I am to go by due to direct orders from my CO Grenadier...

>He quickly glances down at his slip of paper in his hand again before continuing

Jurgen. I was transferred to this Penal Legion after disobeying orders Sir.

I'm american and stay up late as fuck so I have no problems helping to keep this going
>>
>>48230650
[Spoiler] that would be beacause of this stupid fucking thing [/spoilers]
>>
>>48230650
Oh I love Kriegers! I was attached to a regiment of them for five years. Creepy fuckers, but they dont bother you unless you're needed, and even then they get right to the point. After a while you learn how to remember their numbers really well.
>>48230692
>slaps Jurgen on the back
Pleased to meet ya, 29472927383. Always neat to meet a Krieger, you serve on Asteros IV?
>>
>>48230753
.........And I'm just gonna leave now
>>
>>48230692
yeah same. If your interested, you should join the steam group. Keep up to date and all. Should be in OPs post

>The sergeant simply shakes his at the Kreigers statement about disobeying orders.

Nothing wrong with not shooting a man who can live to fight another day Jurgen. If anything, it's your former CO who should be here. Not you.
>>
>>48230753
no capital in the spoiler XD don't worry I'm not being an ass just helping out. And I'm sure your phone should allow you to put a name in the field. Mine is (computer broke long story short because an eight year old with a rock broke it while I was at a bus stop
>>
>>48230772
>Recieves the slap on the back the way any Krieger would, without moving a muscle as the Sergeants hand collided with his back

My regiment was on Asteros IV Sir, though I was a trooper then as it was my first theatre of combat. I was made a Grenadier following the Campaign.

>>48230798
>Cocks head at his CO

Have you not been informed of the nature and severity of my breach in orders Sarge? I believe my former CO and Quartermaster were correct in their assessment Sarge.

I may actually, sounds fun
>>
------meanwhile, inside the cockpit of the titan---

>B'ork can be seeminglynmashing buttons at random. All in an attempt to get the warlord titan to stand up. All whilst seemingly have a conversation with himself.

Come on yea flamin' zog! Stands up damn you, or me bestest friend da Warpsmif is going 'ave me head on a pointeh stick!

>There's a moment of silence before the Ork continues speaking

No ya dumb git! Dis ain't gonna work if ya do dats! And don't you be talkin' like dat ta me or I'll tear yea apart an leave yea for the grots to pick apart!
>>
>>48230798
Mind if I have my vox back for a sec
>>
>>48230957
Call it a difference in opinions trooper.

>He then activates the Vox as a message patches through... alright... understood... Send second company from the 188th to reinforce their posit- ... what do you mean their busy!? .... fine than send second platoon from third company of the 294th and third platoon from tenth company of the 12th... yes NOW! ...
>He stops for a moment before writing so thing down.
Understood... I'll have an artillery strike on that position in a few moments...

>He then turns his attention over towards Augue and hands him the paper.

New orders for your men... have two of them send shells to point 4869 by 5887 for the next three minutes before refocusing their attentions on the titan. We've got a group pinned out there, and I need to have a barrage out there to help them out...
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>48231126
Alright then
>calls up company
Alright fellas, fior the next three minutes I want you to blow the fuck out of 4869 by 5887 and then after that I want you redirect all your fire on the Titan
>>
>>48231091
>He'd then hand the man his Vox back.

I'll need that back though afterwards...
>>
>>48231126
>Jurgen listened as the men talked about freeing these pinned men and the artillery barrage meant to free them up and then looked to his CO

Sarge, Permission to speak freely?
>>
>>48231314
>He'd turn his attention to the Kregier.

My number one rule is that you can always speak freely around me.
>>
I guess I'm the only one left?
>>
>>48231915
Nah
>>
>>48231915
I'm here too.
>>
sorry. Gone for like... an hour for dinner with family. Be back shortly
>>
>>48231915
I'm back
>>
>>48232066
you think people would mind if we did a continuation thread tomorrow? Or would someone have to go through a bunch of bullshit in order to do that?
>>
>>48231399
with all do respect sarge I think it may be required to talk about each others skills since you have such a..... unique composition of solders, I will go first

the names Frewd, I was a pdf medic and eventually pro imperium rebel for the lava planet Krakatoa, I have skills in combat medicine, and know how to spot chaos corrupted weapons, besides that just basic pdf training.
[spoilers] this is just a way of seeing if anyone's awake [/spoilers]
>>48232269
[spoilers] I live in Australia so might not be able to join in depending on the time [/spoilers]
>>
>>48232322
GOD DAMN IT WHY AM I SUCH A NEWFAG WITH SPOILERS IVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO YEARS AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM
>>
>>48232322
try ctrl+s
>>
>>48232350
thank you merciful anon
>>
>>48232344
t
Your adding an s at the end that's why
>>
>>48232350
What do you think though? Think anyone from the main group would be up for this tomorrow?
>>
>>48232446
still it d be nice to know what everyone playing skills are for next time
>>
>>48232322
Back
>Jurgen looked the new comer up and down quickly, his skull faceplate flashing down and then back up as they spoke
>When they were done, he decided now would be the best time for him... he supposed
>He stood at attention, his hellgun held with its butt on the floor as he spoke

I'm -

>A quick glance to the paper taped to his palm

Jurgen, or Grenadier 2947297383. I am from the 902nd death Corps of Kreig until refusing an order to execute an injured comrade and was dishonorably transferred to this penal legion.

I am a Grenadier, I have survived four full campaigns to date.

>With that he simply stopped speaking
>>
>>48232458
I don't know, it'll be hard to tell everyone. I won't stop you from starting a thread though. By the way, are you in the steam group?
>>
>>48232458
I thik its a good idea... I'm new as fuck to this thread though so I don't know how much my opinion counts
>>
>>48232468
kiora friend, good to know I got some experienced soldiers with us
>realizing that he hasn't told anyone of his actual experience he decides to tell it know
I've survived an ork waagh and a chaos invasion.
>>
>>48232535
you have a steam group?
>>
>>48232535
yeah I am. It's Malak_Dalicine, also wasnt this planet at one time a tau colony world iirc?

>>48232597
Check OP, the links in there. Also to answer your question, my character is a demo expert.

>>48232535
>>48232559
Yeah, I'm gonna make one tomorrow for around the same time as usual.
>>
>>48232678
Yep, and now Nyzart rules it.
>>
>>48232678
so is there a specific time when it will be posted or something?
>>
>>48232787
11:00 A.M. EST
>>
>>48232805
cool see you guys later then
>>
>>48232805
you gonna join tomorrow as well? And if not, you mind posting something on the steam group about it (I don't know it's works). I'd do it myself, but trying to figure out how to use steam while on a phone is sorta like a really fat guy trying to find his penis for the first time after 6 years without sex.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.