[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really possible for Humans and Elves to be friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Is it really possible for Humans and Elves to be friends?
>>
File: struggles of Pelinal.jpg (216 KB, 729x1593) Image search: [Google]
struggles of Pelinal.jpg
216 KB, 729x1593
>>
>>48213486
Sure! Now put the collar and muzzle back on little knife-ear.
>>
File: tg elf threads.jpg (46 KB, 1874x272) Image search: [Google]
tg elf threads.jpg
46 KB, 1874x272
The other elf shitposting thread is dying, right? Gotta make another one.
>>
>>48213520
After you get back into your kennel, Short dick.
>>
>>48213486
Only if you help us in our attempts to eliminate the vermin known as "Kender".

We'd accept even Orcs as friends if they joined us.
>>
>>48213584
>short dick
That's not what your entire female half of the species said last crusade. or the entire male half of your species to boot
>>
>>48213624
Please, I can only cringe so much.
>>
>>48213655
Should have used lube.
>>
File: inhuman.jpg (13 KB, 171x171) Image search: [Google]
inhuman.jpg
13 KB, 171x171
>>48213520
>knife-ear
The most tumblr-tier insult, which everyone uses, for some fucking reason. Elvniggers, all of you!
>>
File: 1458230863007.jpg (84 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
1458230863007.jpg
84 KB, 800x566
Let's say a spider takes residence in my car. I permit the spider to live in my car because it keeps to itself and eats any bugs that try to enter. I might grow to feel affection for the spider after a few days; maybe I name him Hubert and occasionally try to direct flies at him. I feel slightly bad when he dies in 2 weeks.
That is the kind of "friendship" elves have with humans.
>>
>>48214092
Well, it IS from a Bioware game.
>>
>>48214092
>Elvniggers

Jesus Christ I have never cringed so fucking hard in my life. Fuck, dude, please, leave derogatory slang to intelligent people.
>>
>>48213486
Elves aren't real so no.
>>
>>48214092
>>48214342
While it is what you say, I feel that it encapsulates the treacherous nature of elves.
>>
In my setting elves are genetically modified humans created for the purpose of culling the population of areas on the fringe of human civilization that are growing too powerful to be controlled by the central government. Orcs are a homegrown response to this.

So kind of.
>>
>>48214358
It was a typo. Supposed to be Elfnaggers, noun: people who ceaselessly push elf threads on /tg/
>>
>>48214092
Fuck off. In a world with elves, blacks wouldn't be an issue because they are human too
>>
>>48214497
Thats retarded. They'd still be black, not human. That's like saying if dwarves existed blacks suddenly stopped being black.
>>
>>48213624
We should know, with how often your sordid kind is passed around. I bought you for mere coppers. I could sell you for far less.
>>
File: smb2.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
smb2.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>48214273
>tfw you notice humans are fetishizing female elves
>actual female elves are the most frigid and irritating bitches around
>you consider correcting the humans' misunderstanding, but decide to let them have their fantasies

Elves are everyone's aloof, cool uncle.
>>
Why would an elf want to be friends with a human, really? They don't have much in common and elves live for a long time. Depends on your setting but for the most part elves were usually around far before humans as well. There's not much benefit for the elves.
>>
It's not gay when it's a male elf.

t. Orcs.
>>
>>48215237
Same reason you want an uglier friend at your side, it makes you look better by comparison.
>>
>>48214358
Yes because knife ears is such a clever and demeaning insult. That's why people used to call Africans thicklips and the worst insult towards Jews was hooknose.

Elf ears don't even look like knives, they are more leaf shaped.
>>
>>48215341
>nowhere was anything said about the existing insults to elves

>just that you need to shut your fucking mouth

Proving my point.
>>
>>48215196
>this loser had to pay
Bitch we'll bang anything that we see and you HAD TO PAY. That's kinda sad.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.