[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Finder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: download (5).jpg (15 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
15 KB, 241x209
Stop letting the thread die edition

>GM/Player
>Timezone and time you'll be playing
>Game
>Contact info
>>
File: lirielith dnd.jpg (131 KB, 800x1128) Image search: [Google]
lirielith dnd.jpg
131 KB, 800x1128
>GM/Player
Player

EST Preferably noon or afternoon

>Game
anything that's medieval fantasy and text based

>Contact info

I played my first d&d game recently and loved it, however it ended abruptly after a month or so. I'm still somewhat of a newbie but I'm eager to learn. I prefer games with more RP and not just combat.
>>
>>48205661
>>GM/Player
Player
>>Timezone and time you'll be playing
Australian time zone (GMT +10), preferably on a weekend but weeknights could also work
>>Game
I'm really looking to get into an Elder Scrolls game, been on a morrowind binge lately.
>>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: TME_characters.jpg (89 KB, 496x322) Image search: [Google]
TME_characters.jpg
89 KB, 496x322
>GM/Player
Player

>System
The Mutant Epoch

Im trying to get a group together for a game of TME. Obviously the hard part is finding a GM so im willing to provide the rulebooks and help learn the system.
The exact time and dates can be discussed once the GM is on board.
If anyone wants a link to the books let me know.

Keep being excellent /tg/!
>>
>>48205661
Why shouldn't I? These threads never produce lasting games. They'd be better off dead.
>>
>>48206503
be the change you want to see
>>
File: 1464697660443.jpg (152 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1464697660443.jpg
152 KB, 960x694
Bit of a non-standard one here.
I wish to build a 40k sector, using mostly old fluff (1/2e and Epic), and then run a game centered around Imperial Knights in it.

To that end, I need three to five sociable grognards of any gender with attitude and good ideas, some time, and a non-zero amount of alcohol. You can approach this as a long-term project or hop in and sell us that planet or regiment or chapter you've been working on without any commitment.

Inquire within the 40k general Discord here: https://discord.gg/4rnuuCS or contact me directly at Skuggs#9210 and we'll see about getting this off the ground.
>>
>>48206503
They do. One group I found through here has been going on for four years now. They're just harder to find than one-session-and-flake ones, due to the general nature of the player and GM pool.
>>
>GM
>GMt-5
>Saturdays and Monday's 8pm EST
>Levi_will (Skype)
>Text based RP, Voice OOC.
>PAthfinder.

>We're looking for two people. One for saturday afternoons to join a new pathfinder party and another for Monday to start at level 6. Looking for driven people that have some experience with roleplaying. Don't care about if you know pathfinder or not.

Setting information is Avalon, a magitek society where adventure happens. Story is very sandboxy, and character-driven. More info available whenever.
>>
File: Dense Northern Trees+pipe.jpg (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Dense Northern Trees+pipe.jpg
55 KB, 960x540
>>48205661
>GM/Player
GM
Fridays 8pm EST
>Game
NWOD system but not setting
>Text or Voice
Mostly text but we might switch to voice on and off depending on how I'm feeling that week
>Contact info
Skype Chat: https://join.skype.com/rCFYvDgLEsBi
Alt. add me @ sandeggs on Skype
Roll20 Page: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/51533/strange-and-terrible-an-american-fantasy-adventure-game
>>
File: slavadin.jpg (25 KB, 308x395) Image search: [Google]
slavadin.jpg
25 KB, 308x395
>GM/Player
Forever DM wanting to be a player

GMT+2 from 5PM to 2AM

>Game
Looking for GURPS, PF, 3.5e or 5e, SWN or something cool like Symbaroum. Totally willing to pick up new systems

Much prefer voice chat and roleplay-heavy games

>Contact
Kasparov#8829 on discord or [email protected]
>>
page 8
>>
Is it just me, or are there consistently little to no eurofags here?
>>
>>48207595
>>48209295
hi
>>
>>48209295
GMT+3
>>
>>48209295
Yeah, I noticed, it's why I had to add 'little to' in the middle of my post.
>>48209407
GMT+2 here
>>
>>48209295
Eurofag here, but I have an overfilled game already. I may repost if I decide to split it into two.
>>
File: abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg (227 KB, 700x1089) Image search: [Google]
abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg
227 KB, 700x1089
Alright, time to do this.

>GM/Player
Gamemaster.
GMT+3, time open to discussion.
>Game
Pathfinder, Lite-3d10 Quest system, my own WIP.
>Contact info

I have currently two major inspirations going on: vampires and knights. I'm feeling like running one or the other (or both).

I generally follow a few principles:
>Anything that can happen in real life can happen in the game too.
>No railroading. There's the world environment; how you affect it, what path you choose is up to you.

I've GM'd for a long while, running serious and light, censored and erotic games alike. I strongly prefer story and interactive roleplay over systems, mechanics and combat, but I don't leave it out: It's simply not the focus. I hope to find a player willing to learn, try things out and be dedicated to a game.

Before deciding to play with anybody though I'd like to get to know and maybe run a practise/test session to see how well we synch and are able to play.

Let's see who will add.
>>
File: geggg.jpg (698 KB, 929x929) Image search: [Google]
geggg.jpg
698 KB, 929x929
>GM/Player
Player, if someone has a group in desperate need of a GM I can be convinced.

GMT+2 but haha who needs sleep?

>Game
I'll play literally anything that isn't superheroes.
Anything.
please.

>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its-strelka-time/
Discord: Doats#9284

i do voice and text, no preference in either direction. i do HEMA, gonnes and autistic military stuff.
>>
>>48210631
What a shame. I wanted to run a superhero game.
>>
Interest check for operator game
>>
>>48210670
I wish you weren't joking just to harass him.
>>
>>48210873
Operator?
>>
>>48210533

A vital information I forgot: I play purely text-based.
>>
>>48210533
>motherfucking vampire knights
YESSSSS
>>
>GM
>GMT and Tuesday nights
>Shadowrun 5th or 4th edition.
>Doing an interest check
>>
File: hero.jpg (482 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
482 KB, 2400x1800
>>48210873
/k/ + /tg/ here, I'm in.

>>48211083
You better not shit this up, with your nogun having hands.
>>
>>48210873
>>48210631
extremely itnerested yes
>>
File: woo.gif (589 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
woo.gif
589 KB, 500x280
>>48212350
>>
>>48210873
guess I'll do it lads
>>
>>48212024
This image fails to explain what the fuck an operator game is. But I gather from context it's /k/ish, so count me out, no shitting up here!
>>
>>48210873
>>48212024
>>48212350
>>48212441
https://discord.gg/F6YZD
>>
>>48211496
I was thinking of either running a game or joining one.

So if you're running one I'm up for it.
>>
>>48212744
yeah I'm running it.
>>
>>48207207
One more player and we can get this off the ground.
Inquire here: https://discord.gg/MKXu6s8
We'll be using Lexicon to lay the groundwork so it's not a horrid slog to build.
>>
>>48210533
I'm overall interested, but GMT -3 here, it might mess the time up.
>>
>>48211496
I'd be interested as long as you're fine with someone who doesn't have much experience with Shadowrun.
>>
>>48211496
Only played 5th before but I'm interested
>>
File: 02849_concept-page-001.jpg (160 KB, 959x1278) Image search: [Google]
02849_concept-page-001.jpg
160 KB, 959x1278
>GM/Player
Player
GMT -7 and time playing is not an issue.
>Game
I have played Pathfinder and 5e, but I am willing to try new settings and systems.
>Contact info
Discord: ShenusLabar #4154
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>48211496
Always interested in SR.
>>
>>48210873
some more info about the game
>unamed eastern bloc country
>playing as insurgents
>trying to fight off a new militrized goverment

we're using gurps 4e and you can join here

https://discord.gg/F6YZD
>>
>>48207220
Then you are a lucky one. Just had a horrible game. GM has first npc dead in first scene with less then a paragraph in backstory. Expect us to pick up the slack. Sad. Just fucking pathetic.
>>
>>48215079
Was it like a wartime scenario or something? Why the rush?
>>
>>48215239
Cause the GM didn't put any effort in. And no, it was PokeRole. No wartime scenario possible.
>>
>>48215375
Better than fucking Jobber the Edgehog.
>>
>>48207220
>>48215079
I just found a pretty amazing one, and i was in seventh heaven for about 3 days, and as happy as rarely ever before, but it turned out that the GM thought i wasn't really a good fit for the group. And some players agreed.

So yeah there's great groups out there.
>>
File: enuff.jpg (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
enuff.jpg
42 KB, 400x458
All I wanna do is play atypical, modern fantasy games like Monsterhearts or MtA. But /tg/ is obsessed with medieval fantasy.
>>
>>48215079
>>48215375
Thanks for your insight! I'll keep in mind on my next games!
>>
>>48215517
>modern fantasy
>Monsterhearts
>making male teens gay with supernatural powers is a new fad
>>
>>48215610
I meant urban fantasy, I'm sure that crap's been happening for centuries.

Also add Nightshift to the list of games I wanna play.
>>
>>48215482
Hope so. I'll keep trying, hell I'll even try this game another time in hopes that the GM is just new and wasn't sure of himself. Just tough when you are literally given nothing to work with and little time to do what you can with that nothing. It's like trying to make a meal with just fire. No other ingredients.

Still hope decent groups are out there and still looking for players.
>>
>>48215638
No Dresden Files? Lame.
>>
>>48215660
The Dresden Files game fucking sucks, though.
>>
File: 10302024.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
10302024.png
605 KB, 900x900
>>48215660
Never read the books, no idea what the rpg system would be about. Add it if you want, just bring me sweet urban fantasy.

I just need urban fantasy to cleanse myself off this overdone medieval crap.
>>
>>48215650
please don't bother
>>
>>48215708
Had an idea that has been in my head for a long time, like decades long, that might able to implement now with current technology and online nature of games. Simple premise of a competitive/co-operative combination of VtM. Simple premise of new blood in a cleansed City. City gets wipe of Kindred blood and noone knows what the hell happened. Dispossessed Elders all the way down to new blood hear about it and move in to set up shop. Chaos ensues. I'm thinking of playing it over Discord with only a single session a week, but different channels used for each player's plots. Each channel unable to be entered by any other then the player and the ST. And a group room(channel) for public scenes and a set of atrium rooms(channels) that can be used for private conversations that will be deleted after every conversation to preserve secrets (But with the content of said room saved by me).

Public events would be advertised a week, realtime, before they are to be played out. You don't make it, you didn't show up. If the event runs longer then a session, game goes on hold until event is finished, or one week is passed and characters involved that didn't show go missing, presumed dead... er deader.

Small plots and the like can be played out whenever in the week the ST and plotter can get online. Large plots only advance once a week, on a dedicated game night. All have to show up to said night, even if just in passing so that they can check in and see if a plot involved them.

Can play Kindred, Ghouls, Mortals and that is it. Other types are ST territory only.

That is the basics of my idea. If anybody might be interested I can start to flesh out the idea more and if enough get interested I might be able to start working on the setting more and after a couple of weeks have everything up and running.

Point of note, this would be a play as long as people stay interested type of game. No clear ending would be planned.
>>
>GM/Player
Another Forever DM, I want to play badly though.

EST, 8pm is my preferred start time, I have to have flexible hours due to working in food service. Weekdays are best

>Game
I can play and DM 5e and have a campaign for it already, which starts with LMoP for a feeler session.
I want to play Pathfinder, but I can't DM it.
>Contact info
>>
>GM/Player
Player
CST, Monday all day and night. Or Sunday after 9:00. Thursday after 10? (maybe)
>Game
Shadowrun
>Contact info
>>
>GM/Player
Either works for me, though I haven't DM'd before and am interested in trying

>Timezone and time
PST/MST. Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday anytime

>Game
Pathfinder, want to learn 5e

>Contact
Discord: Fenrir#5335
>>
File: 70s Scorpion.jpg (105 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
70s Scorpion.jpg
105 KB, 640x472
>GM/Player
GM

Saturday afternoons US time. Exact time negotiable but will likely run into the evening.

>Game
L5R for now, but if we like you you'll be a welcome member of the group, and we play several systems together depending on who feels like GMing and whatnot.

>Contact info
alpharius.omegon1 on Skype
>>
>>48219105
VOICE OR TEXT
>>
File: 1467982665588.jpg (146 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1467982665588.jpg
146 KB, 500x645
>player or GM
players looking for a GM
>system(s) preferred
Pathfinder with all splats
>available time(s)
weekends PST
>contacts
Subspace Particle Beam on skype
>Text or Voice
Text
>any other details
We want you to run a game for us, utilizing our input. We will exactly tell you what we want and what we don't want. We like heroic, high flying fantasy and cinematic elements the most, just so you know what you can expect. Pic related is our favourite supplement. We also expect you to write a story tailored to our preferences with interesting NPCs and setpieces.
>>
>>48219310
TEXT!
>>
>>48219320
How many players are in your group?
>>
>>48219105
>Saturdays
Damn. If it was Sunday's, I'd be all over that shit. Never can seem to find an L5R game to play in, ended up running a game on roll20 just to get my fix.

Best of luck though.
>>
>>48219105
Games lasting more the 3 hours? And start on time?
>>
>>48219632
Yes, No sometimes we're a little late because we're humans.
>>48219381
4 we want 5.
>>
>>48219987
A little late is less the 2 hours, correct?
>>
>>48220240
Last session, our first of this campaign, was half an hour late due to technical difficulties.
>>
>>48219105
I'm tempted because I enjoyed the last text game I played of l5r
>>
>>48215517

I've got a setting like that called Night Garden. It's about a 1920s inspiried city out of time where all the lost souls and aliens end up. There are psychic powers and all the guns are made of scrap metal.

I'd enjoy running something like that but I don't know what system to use (or what exactly to make if I want to make my own) and I don't have any time off for another two weeks or so.

But anyway, just thought I'd gauge for interest.
>>
>>48220359
You sold me. I'm in, I'll send you a contact request on Skype.
>>
>>48219105
Is Saturday the only possible day? What about Sundays?
>>
>>48219320
That's a lot of choosing for beggers. "We are looking for you to run a 5 person game for us. But you can't ban any books. And you need to accept whatever demands we have. And you better write a interesting story tailored to our likes and dislikes."
>>
>>48220666
Which is precisely why they will get no decent takers. Any decent GM would laugh that off and go make a game of their choosing that 5 other players would easily join.
>>
>>48205661
Why is nobody running D&D 4e? It's fucking impossible to find a campaign for that, and I really want to play.
>>
>>48223254
it's bad
>>
>>48223289
People play 3.finder and 5e all the time, though.
>>
>>48219320
You're already pretty much begging when you ask for a DM to run for an established group. No one ever wants to do that.

And then you say you want the campaign to be carefully tailored so it's exactly what you want. Another factor making any sane GM concerned.

Then you say you want it to be a fucking Mythic game.

You have NO chance. Give up. Stop reposting this, you sperg.
>>
>>48223320
5e is good and Pathfinder is nostalgia bait.
>>
>>48223289
No, it's different.
>>
>>48223532
Different can be bad. Don't mistake different for good. Rabies causes brains to act "different." It is not a good thing.
>>
>>48223254

Nobody ever actually liked 4e. They only pretended to so they could hate on 3e.
>>
>>48223656
>>48223617
What's so bad about 4e?
>>
>>48223668

I don't want to answer that, because it would be an edition war instead of a gamefinder thread. Ask elsewhere.
>>
>>48223668
I'll answer. It's different. It's really main problem is feat bloat and a lot of tiny bonuses. Both can be ultimately fixed, even though it shouldn't have to be.

Also monster stat fuck ups, but those are fixed with a formula from the third monster manual.

Mind you, it is still good, but it isn't flawless.

Also, it's dead, like, really fucking dead. Which is a sham.
>>
>>48215517
>>48215708
Dumb frogposter.
>>
page 8
>>
>>48210533
What is "Lite-3d10 Quest system"?
>>
File: HearYe.png (620 KB, 1078x804) Image search: [Google]
HearYe.png
620 KB, 1078x804
Hear ye, hear ye! We be seeking a player or two more to play Pathfinder with us, just about damn near every other day!

>GM and some players
>A mashup of europeans and americans, playing from around 6-8pm to 10-11 GMT, can play any day except on sundays, trying to look into playing some more than that on saturdays
>Pathfinder
>Playing on Roll20, OOC chatter and other random stuff on Discord, here's an invite: https://discord.gg/ptFaR

The stars have changed! Two new moons popped up on the sky, strange animals roam the earth and roads and forests have merged! A damaged orphan holding to her father's gun, a misanthropic yet lonely and gutless ranger, and a paladin with very strange ideas of do-gooding, are seeking answers by bumbling about the countryside, and could use a friend or two to help them out! There will be lawful-stupid robots, cute animals, morally ambiguous bards, and a whole lot of weird shit!

Explore in a world you thought you (or at least your character) knew! Pet cuddly critters! Get bitten by a weasel! Die in new and hilarious ways probably!

Are you bad enough, and NEET enough, to join them on their quest?
>>
>>48225520
Oh. Also,
>text

Since that's a thing that needs to be clarified these days.
>>
>>48225520
That sounds like stupidly good fun, but at the same time >Pathfinder
>>
>>48225520
And, provided everyone that's showed up decides to stick, we're already full - one too many even.

You'd think the words "pathfinder" and "playing as many days as possible" and later "text only" would've scared you people away.

Well, anyway, probably no more spots. I'll let you know if that changes, though. Sorry.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
Probably some time EST
>Game
PF
>Contact info
PM your skype details to masterman14 on reddit or reply to this post
>Game details
Homebrew norse-influenced world designed to be small and simple so players can engage with it and build on it together. At least level 3.
>>
>>48226086
>reddit
>>
>>48226086
I don't have a reddit account. Why don't you just make a discord?
>>
>>48226305
haven't done this before but alright.
.gg/dVzGN
>>
File: 1990 Ford Crown Victoria.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1990 Ford Crown Victoria.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>48207556
https://discord.gg/H72dBBh
you can join my discord here if you want
>>
page9
>>
Rolled 1, 8, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>48225282

If you've ever played/seen some of the Quests on /tg/ or /qst/, it's basically dice+3d10.

None pass the DC: critical fail.
One passes the DC: fail.
Two pass the DC: success.
All pass the DC: critical success.

It's a very light system that revolves more around the roleplay than actual mechanics.
>>
>>48229233
Not the other anon, but I'm interested.
I won't be available until the end of the week, though.
How many players do you already have, and how many are you expecting?
>>
File: ERP.png (35 KB, 628x219) Image search: [Google]
ERP.png
35 KB, 628x219
>>48215375
Wait was that the game from this guy?
Cause the fact he said you should expect HumanxHuman ERP was what kept me from asking more details...
>>
>GM or Player
Player (Willing to GM pickup games in case of emergency)

>Systems
D&D 3.5/4e/5e, GURPS, Pathfinder, Shadowrun 5e.
I'm always actively looking to play Shadowrun. GURPS is the system I know best and would be able to help new players get started. Other than that I'm down to play anything really.

>Available time / Time Zone
GMT -6, I'm free mostly any time but weekends are preferable otherwise I may miss the odd session every once in a while.

>Contact
Beelzebro on Skype, Discord, Roll20, ect.
My only hard rule is that I am not interested in text only groups.
>>
>GM
>Shadowrun 4e
>GMT and any day other than sunday
>Contact
Will be played via voice and roll20
skype is Hadrax Excelsior
>>
>>48207207
>lower left corner
If I took off his mask, would he die?
>>
>>48210533
Looks pretty cool. Live in the east coast though.
>>
>>48216385
Wow, that sounds really cool
>>
>>48216385
I'm interested.
>>
Fucking page 11
>>
File: ventura.jpg (25 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
ventura.jpg
25 KB, 318x320
>>48214733
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 700x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 700x399
Just let the thread die. This is undignified.
>>
File: tumblr_nlm6elB6VG1t5z3yho1_1280.jpg (218 KB, 702x998) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlm6elB6VG1t5z3yho1_1280.jpg
218 KB, 702x998
>>48229339

I accept any invitation and evaluate each person separately, giving all a chance before choosing who plays.

So if you have the time and will, just add and we'll see how things go.
>>
>>48239107
I'll add you as soon as I'm available, I hope you won't have closed applications by then
>>
>player
>Warcraft RPG (OH SHIT)
>EST

I just want to be a free agent in Azeroth.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
PST
>Game
5e, but really want to get into WFRP
>Contact info
Email, [email protected]
>>
>>48239245
why not wow rpg?
>>
>>48212497
Why was I booted from the game at random?
>>
>>48240170
I would also be up for that, friend.
>>
>>48240309
So was I. Is the server even up anymore?
>>
>>48240367
I can't tell since I'm obviously out. The link expired.

Either the GM is flaking or he's removing everyone who he doesn't want to play for some reason.
>>
>>48240374
I also got kicked from another game he was GM'ing
>>
>>48240309
>>48240367
>>48240374
>>48240450
https://discord.gg/vmc4n

I'm picking up the scraps of the Operator game, either with me at the helm or someone more experienced. Preferably the latter.
>>
Don't play with a man using " justjoshiedark " skype username, " UnlimitedSpessmans " discord username, as he flaked from three games he was supposed to run and from one that he was supposed to play in.
>>
>>48240499
Our GM flaked after starting more games than he could possibly handle as a first time tabletop player.

>GM/Player
Neither, one is either gonna have to be elected out of the playerbase or someone will have to come in and come up with their own take on the setting.
GMT+2 evenings and nights, days TBD.
>Game
GURPS with Tactical Shooting
>Additional info

Balkan Area
Obristan invades Arstotzka, steamrolls national defense forces
Players are the remains of various military units, huddled up in a mountainside nuke fort that was never completed.
IEDs on MSRs, arm civilians and shoot mortars at government targets.
>>
>GM/Player

Player.

GMT+2. Pls no friday or saturday nights, usually busy, but a compromise is possible.

>Game

Anything 40k really, i'm also open to all D&D editions, with a preference for AD&D 2e.
Also, any modern operator games would be great.

>Contact info

Email, [email protected]
>>
>>48207220
Yeah, good fucking job, buddy. I've dealt with dozens of failed campaigns, don't mislead people with false hope.
>>
>>48241688
I guess we know what the one constant in those failed games is.
>>
>>48241742
It sure as fuck wasn't me if you want to be a smartass there.
>>
>>48241754
Seems like it buddy.
>>
>>48241757
>Y-You're the problem!
Why is this the go-to response for morons like you who have no understanding of the situation and think they know it all?
>>
>>48241769
Because I've seen plenty of successful games on here. If you've had a bunch of failures, it must mean you're the constant fuckup.
>>
>>48241788
Define these "successful games" beyond their success. Were they text only(this is the important part)? What systems were they on?

Wrong again, moron. I've been cited as a good player in every single one I've been to. Are you seriously trying to spin some paranoia-tier garbage about how every last GM I've ever encountered was utterly spineless and didn't actually think I was a good player?
>>
>>48241816
I've been in plenty of different systems that have been successful. Both voice and text.

You may be a 'good player', but you sound like an asshole and I'd certainly remove you from any campaign I ran.
>>
>>48241848
Sounds to me like you're full of hot air and dodging the question. Which makes sense because you're clearly too infantile to grasp that people have different moods and can write with a frustrated attitude because they've had terrible luck.
>>
>>48241871
Sounds to me you're a pissy bitch who needs to step away from the computer.

>luck
>>
>>48241897
Oh yeah, you go and do that. You're full of it. Stop making these threads and supporting them with lies like the "M-My group's been around for years and I totally used gamefinder for it!" one.
>>
>>48241910
Well, My group has been around for years, and I found them in gamefinder. But then we're sociable people and not whiny manchildren :^)
>>
>>48241910
Not the guy you're resonding to, but you can clearly grasp the concept of different people having different results.
Rage is fine, this is fucking /tg/ after all, but at least own up to it.
>>
>>48241950
I'm sure they exist with people as quick to spout memes like you.

Not!

>>48241957
Yes, which is why I mentioned luck, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>48241967
What's got you so mad, friend?

What bad luck have you had recently? Tell us about it so we can help.
>>
>>48241967
So why, you fucking retarded douchenozzle, do you refuse to apply it to your shitty excuse for reasoning?
>>
>>48241994
>>48242021
And here we see two very different sort of people...
>>
>>48241994
Well, for one...

>I joined an AdEva game LCD.lcs himself was hosting and he didn't flak,e but everyone else did
>I joined a oneshot that got cancelled because of scheduling problems and I wouldn't have found out if I didn't ask the GM about it

As you can see, there was absolutely nothing I could do about either situation, they were out of my hands entirely. I can go on and talk about the past but these were a couple of instances that happened recently when I foolishly thought I could play.

>>48242021
Because I have tried to play a lot. A whole lot. The only rationale explanation for this ultra terrible luck is that I'm destined to not play tabletops.
>>
>>48242113
Which is different to the thread not getting anyone into good games. I'm glad that we can agree on that. You cunt.
>>
>>48242423
you doublecunt, about 4 people have just posted about getting booted from 3+ sessions admittedly ran by the same GM because he flakes without a word, and the same has happened to me two other times.

i run a successful group, which a player wordlessly flakes from

and i take part in a small, successful game

this is fundamentally different from all games being shit, but don't act like such a faggot when people point out a lot of fuckers here just bail on eachother, even when they were the ones who initiated it all.
>>
>>48242466
Nobody is contesting that this is a shitty environment to find games, you crooked phallus. It does work, however, if rarely, and compared to the alternatives isn't that horrid.
>>
>>48241967
>>48242021
>>48242113
>>48242423
>>48242466
>>48242704
JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>48230179
Yes. That is him. I just figured I would try the system. I like testing new things. As far as the ERP, I can disconnect my innate sense of disgust and jump over text to get to more important stuff. Avoid and ignore the stupid.

I read this board...
>>
>>48243890
Maybe you shouldn't have bothered joining if it's supposed to be an ERP game, and you don't seem to enjoy that type of thing.
>>
File: 1284268529442.jpg (101 KB, 400x494) Image search: [Google]
1284268529442.jpg
101 KB, 400x494
>GM/Player
GM - I'd love to play, but that's unlikely.
MDT - Most times in the afternoons/evenings here are fine
>Game
D&D 4e
>Contact info
qirate on skype and roll20
>>
>>48216778
There are a lot of people name Anthony Ward on skype dude
>>
>>48205661

>GM/Player
Player!
PST, free Thursdays / Tuesdays all day, and evenings for the rest of the time!
>Game
Shadowrun 5e, Pathfinder, D&D 5e, and honestly I'd be willing to learn any game providing the GM and the players are worth the effort!
>Contact Info
stevennrogers
>Other Notes
I can do voice, but I'd prefer text, though we're not looking at a deal breaker if it isn't one or the other.
>>
>>48245952

On Skype, bee-tee-dubs.
>>
>>48205661
>GM/Player
Player
UTC -6
Mon - Wed, Fri
1400-0400
Thur,Sat
2200-0400
>Game
Shadowrun, Fantasy Craft, will pick up any light system
>Contact info
oopa.byrnt on skype
Feel free to message me about any game that's looking for more player, except if you're trying to run PF or D&D.

>>48231122
Will contact in a bit.
>>
>>48226086
kazkin1408 on skype. I'm interested.
>>
>>48244546
Idk, I just signed up. I had been using discord lol
Anthony Ward#9639
>>
>>48242728
Lurker-kun here
I second this motion
Its my fetish
>>
>GM/Player
GM
Game is weeklyTuesdays at 7:30pm EST.
>Game
Rogue Trader but we're using Dark Heresy 2e
>Contact info
inquire at [email protected]
>Text/Voice
Text for rp but we use voice for combat to keep things moving
>Additional Info:
Contained sandbox stuck in a homebrew sector. We're using Roll20 for a dice roller and star/space combat map, Discord for the game sessions and Skype for communication/updates through the week.
Current party is the RT and an Explorator.
>>
>>48249222
If it wasn't for the voice chat, you'd be what I've been waiting for for a long time.
>>
File: Half Orc.jpg (40 KB, 337x640) Image search: [Google]
Half Orc.jpg
40 KB, 337x640
>GM/Player
Player
EDT i cant play on Thursday or Saturday
>Game
D&D 5e
>Contact info
https://app.roll20.net/users/1468240/evan-m
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PoppaBless/
>>
L5R when
>>
File: PKM belt loader 7.62×54r .jpg (38 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
PKM belt loader 7.62×54r .jpg
38 KB, 500x554
>>48214733

I am interested but the discord link is expired.
I've been reading the first book of the GURPS 4e Basic Set and am hoping to get some experience playing the system so I can figure out whether I want to use it to run a game in the future.
>>
>>48230219
>GURPS is the system I know best and would be able to help new players get started. Other than that I'm down to play anything really.

which edition?
>>
>>48227091

https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
>>
>>48207556
>>48227091
>>48250360

so wait NWOD 1e or 2e?
>>
Anyone happen to be running any sort of Play-by-Post or Forum game? Preferably some kind of modern fantasy or superhero game, but I'm open to anything.
[spoilerI've been dying for a modern fantasy / supers slice of life Not the weeb use of the term or like a cutesy romantic ERP
>>
>>48250276
That game is no longer available due to GM flaking for no reason.
https://discord.gg/dWMxStb is the new discord of a bunch of gurps players looking to gurps it up
>>
>>48250643
Try Dreamwidth RP. There's a lot of OC/canon games open for superheroes and smut, you've just got to deal with the journal system.

And the batshit anon culture there.
>>
>>48250977
>batshit anon culture there.
...Explain?
>>
>>48251031
They've got these two anonymous communities. One for general roleplay discussion, but largely given over to shitposting (http://rpanons.dreamwidth.org/). The other specifically to talk shit about players and games and try to tear each other down over shit ranging from the kind of porn you write to how you make your icons (http://wankgate.dreamwidth.org/). That said, Wankgate ended up running at least two rapists out of the community, so there's that?

But, yeah. Imagine /tg/ if you had people dropping your name/alias every time you did something they disliked. Or if they were bored and wanted to stir shit.

The overall DWRP culture can be kind of tumblr at times, too.
>>
Any shadowrun games goin on?
>>
>>48251103
btw, WG had to put down rules on discussing players because they were doxxing each other and the DW admins were threatening to shut the comm down.
>>
>>48211496
>Shadowrun
Interested
>>
Does anyone know a good group or place for running short (2.5 to 4 hour) game sessions?

i have a pretty shitty schedule and used to have a good group of friends for running one shot campaigns but after ~4 months of having found zero time for RPG's i have time again and wouldnt mind running some single shot games again.

>GM/Player
Both, Sporadic schedule means i tend to play one or two games before i get rescheduled to times that dont mesh with the game though.
11pm EST
>Game
Eclipse phase, 40k series, DnD (4 and 5), Pathfinder. A Time of War, The Mutant Epoch.

>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Amphiseum
>>
>>48251857
Most places, really. Roll20 is fine, IRC is fine (though you'll need to use a dicebot), Discord and Skype are good (but you'll need dice rollers elsewhere).

Roll20, Discord, and Skype all have voice and text. Roll20 has tokens, the ability to make maps, and dicerollers.
>>
File: Wut Da Zog.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Wut Da Zog.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>48251103
>But, yeah. Imagine /tg/ if you had people dropping your name/alias every time you did something they disliked. Or if they were bored and wanted to stir shit.

Jesus.
>>
>>48251934
Roll 20 doesnt really have a system for pulling pick up games that quickly though. theres no 'live chat' or anything like IRC.

What channels on IRC/disord would you recommend?
>>
>>48252014
You/they asked for running short games. Not finding pugs.

I honestly don't know any good IRC/Discord looking for group channels.
>>
>>48251103
>Tfw /tg/ was that for you ~3 years ago
i went to great lengths to clear my name, quit for 2 years, use alternative email and skype addresses now.

all because one of my friends that /tg/ didnt like.
>>
Let's do this once again. I got a few people, but let's see if I can find any more!

>GM
>PST, Weekend, exact time TBD
>4th Edition D&D
>Spokane, WA
>[email protected]

We're doing it, people. We want a few more players, and I want to run 4E. It's a damn fun game, and I'm using later books so the monsters are better, the math is fixed and we're starting with the Slaying Stone, one of the best adventures in the system, and culminating later in Madness at Gardmore Abbey, the absolute best.

...unless y'all wanna just do Dark Sun and cry as you realize that 4E, too, can be brutal.
>>
>>48251939
You can pretty safely ignore the anon comms, admittedly. Wankgate in particular. But if you want to know which way the wind's blowing, it's a good idea to at least lurk some.

But most people do just fine by finding a game they like and apping a character. Main things to know:
>Most of the time people will expect you to play an established character from a pre-existing canon. OCs are fine in some places, but it's better if you're an established player and people know you aren't going to be a Mary Sue. The last thing you want is a reputation as the next Renne.
>Purple prose isn't really encouraged, but neither are lines like "*he blinked* okay."
>Plurk (found at plurk.com) is pretty essential. There are OOC communities and all, but most planning between players are done here. Think Twitter if conversations were restricted to a single thread.
>Most plots and interactions are planned out beforehand. Some spontaneity is good, but most players want to know what they're getting for it.
>There are games for quite a few things. I think there's four or five sex games, not counting the meme communities, a few fantasy/horror games, and a smattering of sci-fi/superhero games.
>The average age on DW is somewhere between 25 and 32. A good number of people act half their age. New blood is hard to come by.
>Don't have underscores in your username. People get snobby about that.
>Don't 'pretty up' your icons. Keep them 100x100. Every account gets 15, unless you pay for more, and they're generally used as a shorthand for the expression or mood of the post.
>If you do smut, keep it tame to start, then branch out. Don't have porn icons, you'll get mocked.
>Most games are jamjars. In normal speak, that means that once your character is there, they're stuck there and can't go home unless you quit. There are few exceptions. Once you're in, you're stuck.
>>
>>48252189

This is just like my freeform roleplays from the 1990's.
>>
>>48252208
It's pretty much an evolution of that, yeah. Slightly different format, mostly similar rules, less hiding in shadowed corners of inns as busty bar maidens trip and get raped by a demon ignoring Goku killing them.
>>
>>48252226
>>48252208
Oh, and the population's much bigger. There's probably about 200 people, give or take a few dozen, currently in the community. Way down from its heyday a few years ago, but that's what growing up does for you.
>>
>>48251103
>But, yeah. Imagine /tg/ if you had people dropping your name/alias every time you did something they disliked. Or if they were bored and wanted to stir shit.
What, like Virt?
>>
>>48252411
Dunno who that is.
>>
>>48252422
He's some guy I've seen random anons accuse other random anons of being.

I honestly have no clue who he is either, just that /tg/ apparently doesn't like him
>>
>>48252444
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly how it is sometimes.
>>
File: A new Hiro slays a great evil.png (40 KB, 977x204) Image search: [Google]
A new Hiro slays a great evil.png
40 KB, 977x204
>>48252422
>>48252444
A big troll. The most recent.

Got banned right around the time Asian-Moot took over.
>>
>>48240673
Do you all have any idea what sort of days you would play on?
>>
>>48252189
Renne?
>>
>>48252784
Renne was a hoot. First important thing to know: Her player was legally blind. She could see, but it was all blurry. Second important thing: Renne was her pet character from 10+ years, reaching back to Rhy'din.

So I failed to mention that most games on Dreamwidth require applications. They're pretty standard. Player name, player contact info, character name, gender, species, personality, history (linkable to a wiki, if a canon character), powers/abilities (also linkable to a wiki, if a canon character.) Some games, very few of them but some of them, will allow CRAUs. Character Relationship AUs. Basically, these few games allow you to take a character you played in a previous game and transplant them to the new one with all of their experiences intact, rather than demanding a blank slate. Usually, if you app a character to a game, they don't allow it because it throws people to have, say, Naruto come up and say that you adopted him in an alternate universe. It's generally considered good manners, even amongst the CRAU crowd, to ask the player first. This will be important later.

So, Renne joins the game, Transmigration 9. Trans 9, or T9, allowed CRAUs if you asked permission. It also didn't have open applications, meaning that no one could see what you turned in to be accepted. (This has fallen out of fashion, largely due to Renne) So Renne was apped as a 'cute critter'-type character who swiftly became infamous for having obnoxious speech patterns. Lots of "chrp"ing and "rrr"ing and typing out syllables like "acks-un-ted". Nevertheless, the player was friendly enough and got some friends anyway, most notably the Blue Ranger from the original Power Rangers and Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender. (Katara's another hoot. She was training to be a Bene Gesserit with a Bene Gesserit who had become a Jedi by fucking Obi-Wan Kenobi, absorbing midichlorians through his semen, and using her cellular control to replicate his midichlorians in her blood.)
>>
>>48253547
Anyway. There's a long string of innocent material from him. He ends up worshipping Zordon as a god. He creeps out Captain Kirk by claiming to be one of his best friends (without warning to the other player). And then comes a big plot where they're fighting evil dimension-eating monsters from beyond reality. Suddenly Renne reveals that not only can he spit acid poison, but he can summon magical armor, wield a sword several times his size, grow thirteen wings, and a shetland pony-unicorn.

Said character looks like a three foot tall, ugly blue kobold with yellow hair, by the way.

On top of that, everything he summoned was a total illusion, but would act like it was the real thing. And he was immune to telepathy. And none of his abilities were magic, so he was immune to anti-magic effects.

None of these were on his application. When asked why, the moderators were informed that these were natural to his race, so they weren't special powers that needed to be listed. They made him turn in a new application, because the wiki containing his old info had been deleted. In the new abilities list, he existed as a being of pure emotion made physical who had abilities based on the metaphysical Einsteinian Laws of Physics, which allowed him to sweat so hard that he created solid illusions, heal people, speak with them telepathically, share his soul... The usual Rhy'din shit. The mods requested revisions to bring him more in line with the game's average power level.

While this was going on, there was another plot Renne's player signed up for. In this, people would be kidnapped by an evil, mystic town, stripped of their powers, and forced to lead banal, depressing lives in a 1950s-ish Midwestern town until they snapped out of it and killed the force behind it. Renne's player decided she wanted to play him as a 12 year old homeless Welsh busker who didn't speak English and painted himself in woad. A mod told her to tone it down to fit the needs of the plot. She quit.
>>
>>48253562
Now, normally, that would be the end of it, right?

Wrong.

She promptly went over to Bad Mods Suck, an old community replaced by the anoncomms now, and posted edited versions of the e-mails between herself and the mod team in an attempt to shame the game and destroy it. (you can find the drama at https://web.archive.org/web/20150228191247/http://bad-mods-suck.livejournal.com/59966.html) Then she moved on to other games, most of which banned her as soon as she applied.

Turns out that some players were still willing to play with her out of pity. Including the Blue Ranger. The only problem was that she wanted him all to herself, so when his player decided that he should hook up with another player's character and they started a romance plot, she had someone bring Zordon to their little game to strip Billy of his powers and give them to Renne so that he could be the Blue Steel Ranger. They split up and Renne went back to forum RP.

TL;DR: https://web.archive.org/web/20150401210223/http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/1267578.html

So, anyway. As long as your OCs are better than that, you're probably good.
>>
File: SCREAMING.gif (329 KB, 404x350) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.gif
329 KB, 404x350
>>48253547
>>48253562
>>48253579
>She was training to be a Bene Gesserit with a Bene Gesserit who had become a Jedi by fucking Obi-Wan Kenobi, absorbing midichlorians through his semen, and using her cellular control to replicate his midichlorians in her blood
>>
>>48253766
That kind of thing wouldn't really fly these days, but yeah.
>>
>>48253562
>he can summon magical armor, wield a sword several times his size, grow thirteen wings, and a shetland pony-unicorn.
He... he grows the pony? Out of what part of his body?

>allowed him to sweat so hard that he created solid illusions
No... no, this is... no.

>>48253547
>>48253562
>>48253579
Literally what is this place? This sounds like some shit for 11 year olds to write group fanfiction. Might just be me but this seems like S-Rank cancer.
>>
>>48253911
No. He keeps the pony in a pocket dimension and summons illusions of it by sweating.

Please bear in mind that I'm focusing on an infamous negative who's reviled throughout the community for exactly this kind of ridiculous shit. People bring her up every now and then mainly to sit back, laugh, and go "how the fuck did that happen". Most of the community's actually better.
>>
File: 1375749568439.jpg (44 KB, 496x384) Image search: [Google]
1375749568439.jpg
44 KB, 496x384
>>48253962
Oh there are always going to be power-players who feel they have to be special-er snowflakes than all the other flakes.

I'm speaking more to the fact that there's a place where all this shit CAN take place. People RPing the blue ranger with his relationship-destroying boss and Kitara the force-succubus and witch. And Capt. Kirk, natch.

And that this is all serious, requiring applications and shit. The combination of creatively barren OC-theft combined with crack-head level creative fuckery makes my head spin.
>>
>>48254084
welcome to the dreamwidth roleplaying community.

Half batshit drama, half entertaining bullshit, and half excuse to write Omegaverse porn.
>>
File: 1345672054094.png (7 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1345672054094.png
7 KB, 493x402
>>48254098
And I thought playing on a Transformers, and then a Naruto RP forum made me a pathetic weirdo.

I had no clue!
>>
>>48254149
>By the time the last execution rolled around, Pooh had learned what it was to hate someone.
>>
>>48254608
>http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/2016/07/genre/fantasy/cairn-dread-acre-wood/

Grimdark winnie the pooh scenario
>>
>>48251103

You mean gamefinder threads?

Not to say some people haven't been namedropped for good reason, but still.
>>
>>48254650
Oh, no. This is a thing. Someone took Dangan Ronpa and ran it with Disney characters.
>>48254750
Nah, this is shit like "I don't like that they don't ship Bucky/Cap" level bullshit sometimes.
>>
>>48205661
>GM/Player
GM
Friday, ~4:30pm EST
>Game
Shadowrun, Fifth Edition. Just lost a player and hoping to find a new one.
>Contact info
>>
>>48252444
>>48252422
I checked your digits and here you go
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43816020/#p43823558
>>
>>48219320
Well aren't you a bunch of bossy assholes ?
>>
>GM/Player
Player
US Central
>Game
New to TTRPGs but have played D&D 5e, and Pathfinder before. would like to try Shadowrun, Exalted, and Numenera. Maybe Deadlands.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>48259511
Forgot to add im free friday and saturday nights
>>
>>48256542
Wow. Bragging about getting banned kinda reminds me of this guy I met once who said shit like "Fukken saved", then waited five minutes to explain to us that, on 4chan, it meant that they liked something so they were going to save it.
>>
>>48259511
>>48259538
Fuck i meant sunday not saturday
>>
>>48249222
Still seeking 1 more. Party is currently RT, Explorator and an arch-militant/desperado.
>>
>>48250457
there's a 2e?
>>
>>48211496
Never played but I'm always interested.
>>
So have we ever had a TTS gamefinder thread?
>>
File: 1458351768243.jpg (229 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458351768243.jpg
229 KB, 750x1000
>GM/Player
player
I'm looking for an IRL group, playing over computer has never appealed to me but I'm participating in one already regardless that is leaving me less than satisfied. I live in Savannah, GA
>Game
familiar with 3.5, pathfinder, owod, rifts/palladium, but willing to learn new systems
>Contact info
>>
>>48252125
What tools are you using?
>>
>>48256535
This guy bails out without reason.
>>
>>48266436
A what?
>>
>>48269249
Tabletop Simulator. You can play any tabletop game you can think of in it.
>>
>>48269261
Oh, that. I have that. It would be nice to ever use it.

When you said TTS, that only thing I could think of was Text-To-Speech.
>>
>>48256535
Unfortunately, fridays are no can do.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
BST at 10pm for aboutg 4-5 hours
>Game
Fantasycraft
Gonna run a shitty simple system as a trial game for the first session, most likely Maids or pregenerated 5e characters
>Contact info
https://discord.gg/kkJSh
if the link didnt work, this is the discord code kkJSh
>>
File: 1336556286590.jpg (49 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
1336556286590.jpg
49 KB, 640x556
>>48243890
Like I said, I can ignore/move through it to test a new system. Too bad that wasn't even the problem. It was a complete lack of effort by the GM to generate even a hentai level story. Just, you live here and the owner of said place dies in front of you. What are you going to do? No scenes to generate interest, no backstory to tie group to npc or to each other. The GM left it all up to the players with next to no input from him. We did alright, actually I would say we did great with what we were given, but 2 1/2 hours of text based RP on such a shit amount of info, after being nearly 2 hours late and changing his decisions mid game so that it was impossible to fail. Just fucking sad.
>>
>>48266487
All books, all online tools can be used. Unfortunately I stopped paying for my D&D insider for a few months, and BAM... you can't re-sign up again, which has left me quite irate, personally. But still.

If you want to talk more, contact me at [email protected].

And once again for everyone else, still looking for players in Spokane for a 4e game. Got some, need a few more. Thanks!
>>
>>48264365
God-Machine Chronicle. I'm not sure if Chronicles of Darkness qualifies as a 3e.
>>
>>48270698
Is there a reason you start that late?
>>
Urban fantasy or medieval high fantasy?
>>
>>48272448
Depends I don't like medieval fantasy unless I can find something within it that I play that I can really enjoy. Urban fantasy is easier for me to get into because I like shooting guns
>>
>>48271980
GM is in england and im in australia, its the time that works for both of us
>>
>GM/Player
GM.

1/week at 6:00 P.M. EST or 10:00 P.M. GMT, for five to six hours, day currently undecided (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday).

>Game
Do you want to play a Path of War full initiator?
Do you prefer text-only games?
Are you highly tolerant of weeaboo token art?
Do you believe that dedicated roleplaying and heavy optimization are NOT mutually exclusive?
Are you interested in a game set in the bazaar of the bizarre, Katapesh?

If so, then this might be the game for you:
http://pastebin.com/shVDpGNm

There is a catch. This will be a small group with only two players and one GM. One player slot has already been reserved. They are a dedicated roleplayer, but also very meticulous with the rules. You will have to be patient with them. There is only one player slot left.

>Contact info
Send a Skype contact request to: explosive_runes
>>
File: a3f930781f174a95c927e09e49208ef3.jpg (638 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
a3f930781f174a95c927e09e49208ef3.jpg
638 KB, 1280x1600
>>48272827

Character creation rules updated to allow partial initiators: http://pastebin.com/dyRApYW3
>>
>>48272827

Nobody wants to play with your autistic rules lawyer internet girlfriend/boyfriend, when we aren't even getting any on-screen e-pussy.
>>
>>48205661
GM
This Saturday, 4 PM EST (negotiable to an extent)
We're starting a Red Markets campaign, but due to scheduling and life we only have two players for the month. Hoping to get someone in and up to speed so we can start the damn game already.

Hit me up on Skype at majmoci01 or TRNSHMN if you are interested.
>>
>>48273563
Please no bully.
>>
>>48273732

It's gonna be a hard sell to find someone to act as window dressing for your cybersex adventures without getting to take part and having to walk on eggshells.

>You will have to be patient with them.

says it all.
>>
>>48273563
Basically this.
>So it's a 2 player campaign with That Guy and you. And you'll have to endure.
>>
File: 1468386979786.gif (91 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1468386979786.gif
91 KB, 150x150
>>48272827
>There is a catch. This will be a small group with only two players and one GM. One player slot has already been reserved. They are a dedicated roleplayer, but also very meticulous with the rules. You will have to be patient with them. There is only one player slot left.
>>
honestly considering it just to be able to greentext the story.
>>
>>48272827
How about...No.
>>
>>48272827

WAIT A SECOND

>foxboy skype profile name
>meticulous with the rules
>pathfinder
>ridiculous optimization requirements
>kitsune race

......Are either of you from the Phillippines?

Is your autistic player Collette, ye olde half-fae catboy shota singer player from 2012?
>>
File: Reaction_73bb01_5830703.jpg (68 KB, 680x682) Image search: [Google]
Reaction_73bb01_5830703.jpg
68 KB, 680x682
>>48274117
holy shit i know that guy

this meme goes too deep
>>
>>48272827
I'm a little confused. Do I absolutely have to play a class from Path of War? Can I choose to play a bloodrager? An Aegis? A summoner?
>>
>>48274384

If the other player is who we suspect it is, they were the most cancerous of pathfinder optimizers here.

They are also an immense sperg.
>>
>>48274117
MIGHTY IS HE
Now all we need to deliver us from suboptimality is Touhoufag.
>>
>>48276971

Touhoufag IS Collette, I thought.

Or was Touhoufag AdEva's OlympusMons, who turned out to be an autistic 12 year old?
>>
>>48277115
The latter, iirc. Hence ding dong bannu.
I do hope someone gets in and greentexts the results sometime down the line.
>>
>>48273970
What's that from?
>>
>>48277672

Speedosausage's Kill la Kill thing.

I think it was one of the rare things he did that he uploaded to youtube, since he basically subsists off porn commissions these days.
>>
>>48278029
Oh, how disappointing, but thanks.
>>
>>48216385
Please elaborate.
>>
>>48239548
GM here on PST. I was looking to run a short WFRP game. How do you feel about First Edition?
>>
File: red-markets-poster.jpg (159 KB, 644x900) Image search: [Google]
red-markets-poster.jpg
159 KB, 644x900
>>48273724
Still looking for a player, max of 2, eurofags welcome as well. Red Markets, people.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

PST, basically open any time.

>Game
Starved for ttrpgs, I'll play almost anything. I know how to play a decent amount of systems.

>Contact info
Discord: E1#7971
>>
>GM/Player
Player
CST Friday nights and Sunday during the day
>Game
D&D 5e. Want to learn Exalted
>Contact info
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.