[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much blood would you drink to get into character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: i_drink_blood_by_rrainman.jpg (42 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
i_drink_blood_by_rrainman.jpg
42 KB, 360x360
How much blood would you drink to get into character?
>>
Silly anon, the proper question is "how much blood HAVE you drunk".

Also that pic looks fake as fuck.
>>
>>48204706
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>48204706
All the blood.
>>
>>48204706
Do I get extra exp? No? None, fuck off mate I'm trying to enjoy my sausage and black pudding.
>>
>>48204706
Considering I play a low level vampire who is half spider. I should really drink quite a bit. Maybe 50/50 blood and liquefied innards. I'm undead so I dont really require sustenance, I'd probably just vomit up the innards...

Bad things happen if I go 72HRs without feeding on blood though
>>
Whose blood, dummy?
>>
>>48204706
Can I drink something else, too?
I'm talking about brain fluid, you pervert
>>
None.

That shit goes straight on to the hips.
>>
>>48204706
The right answer is as much as necessary.

The honest answer is I'd do it for fun, so as much as I could drink.
>>
Hey anons, it's Sunday. Have you sacrificed a goat to Holy Gygax, Father of RPGs, today?
>>
So I guess this is the thread for this topic of discussion.

What's the best way to incorporate cannibalism into games? I don't want dirty head-hunter cannibalism, I'd much rather classy, ambiguously aligned cannibals, but it honestly doesn't matter.
>>
Depends on the kind of blood

Like I'd be willing to have a nice warm bowl of blood soup , while eating a blue steak , and downing a cup of blood if it was in character.
>>
>>48204706
That depends, how many breads have you eaten in your life?
>>
>Drink
You don't drink blood ya mad bastard. You eat it!
>>
>>48208642
Brit-bongs, your cuisine is truly a horrifying experience.
>>
>>48208677
Better than deep fried butter.
But don't knock it till you try it.
Unless it's deep fried butter.

Seriously who the fuck thought that eatting straight butter wasn't unhealthy enough so they had to go deep fry it and glaze it with (what I hope is) icing sugar? I'm Scottish, we deep-fry pretty much anything and that is still fucking horrific to me.
>>
>>48208208
I don't know?

Do you have an idea why they're cannibals to begin with? Soylent green is technically cannibalism and could be viewed as using resources as efficiently as possible.
>>
File: poutine.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>48208739
Over here in canada, we just have poutine. We also deep fry things, but more normal things, like kool-aid or pickles. Does it actually taste good? I'm relatively indifferent to how it was processed, I just don't want to eat awful food made out of animal detritus.
>>
>>48208677
>Eat delicious pig muscle
>Eat delicious chicken skin
>Eat delicious cow liver

>Won't eat delicious pig blood

Mate.
>>
>>48208739
heard of deep fried oreos man? america, fuck yeah
>>
>>48208902
I don't eat liver. I don't really know how to cook left-over animal parts. Is it really tasty?
>>
>>48208934
Liver has a softer, more homogenous texture compared to beef, and a stronger more savoury taste. Liver and onions is the classic.

The best liver-based food is Ardennes pate.
>>
>>48208993
Maybe I'll try it some time. I heard you're supposed to cook it in milk or some goofy shit? I don't know, I'll get someone much smarter than I am to cook it.
>>
>>48208846
I was so fucking disappointed by poutine. It's just chips with cheap cheese and gravy.
>>
>>48209039
Wrong, where did you get it?

Where I live, there is a restaurant that does like 150 different varieties of poutine. Regardless, it needs to be made with fresh thick cut french fries, cheese curd, and a thick beef-based gravy. You can spice it up however you like from there, for example I like battered chicken, bacon and ranch dressing on mine, but what you're describing sounds like some awful 3rd world poutine bought from mcdonalds.
>>
File: 2016-06-30_01-19-55.png (109 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30_01-19-55.png
109 KB, 313x313
BLUD?
>>
>>48209084
>fresh thick cut french fries,
Chips
> cheese curd,
Cheap cheese
>and a thick beef-based gravy
Gravy
>>
File: blutwurst.jpg (114 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
blutwurst.jpg
114 KB, 800x533
>>48204706
I'd drink none but I'd eat many Blutwürste.
>>
>>48208642
This guy knows what's up.
>>
I don't see why, I already have more blood in me than the average vampire.
>>
File: Valentine.jpg (92 KB, 450x1395) Image search: [Google]
Valentine.jpg
92 KB, 450x1395
>>48204706
Depends solely on whose blood we are talking.
>>
Enough to contract BLOOD MADNESS
>>
>>48209084
You misunderstand, it didn't have enough plummeting GBP value for his liking.
>>
>>48211357
Someone call the Chaplain, we've got one for the Death Company here
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.