[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest you've ever killed the BBEG, from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TrunksFutureFriezaSliced.png (359 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TrunksFutureFriezaSliced.png
359 KB, 640x480
What's the fastest you've ever killed the BBEG, from sesson 1 to death?
>>
Literally in the prologue.
>>
>>48201666
how, satan?
>>
>>48201666
You can't do that Snake. You'll create a time paradox!
>>
>>48203770
He was giving his game opening speech over the sieged burning city and whatnot. He was supposed to flee but the bard distracted him long enough for the rogue to attempt to engage him, after which point the fighter gallantly sacrificed himself by tackling the BBEG off the bridge. Neither survived the fall, but he was our level 1 figther and that was the campaign BBEG.
>>
2 Sessions and it was accidental.
>>
>>48204034
PRAGMATISM
>>
>>48201650
One session. Because it was a one-shot.
>>
>>48204034
>he fighter gallantly sacrificed himself by tackling the BBEG off the bridge.
what a fucking legend
>>
>>48201650
2 sessions. DM was keeping him close to us and getting ready for a 'Surprise it was me!' scenario, but two of us logic-ed that he was literally the only person who could be responsible, and drowned him
>>
>>48201650
1 session.

Unfortunately our DM decided to wing it without learning all the rules of 3.5, so no Spell resistance and a level 3 party with a Druid, Wizard and Cleric didn't make for a great game. But because it was winged he rewrote his few notes and we discovered the Lich master who was the secret puppeteer later.
>>
>>48204155
I feel the same. It made me kind of disappointed that for his service to the city, the bishop offered to rez him, but the player wasn't interested and wanted to make a new character.
>>
>>48201650
Honestly can say I've never gotten the chance. No campaign I've ever played in for more than a single session hasn't ended in a TPK or the DM's being an ass driving me off.
It's probably why I Forever DM.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.