[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hides deep underground and remains out of sight for over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 0051.jpg (58 KB, 901x671) Image search: [Google]
0051.jpg
58 KB, 901x671
>hides deep underground and remains out of sight for over an age after his master falls
>gets dug up by Dwarves

how exactly is he a bad guy in this?
>>
File: LOTRBalrog1.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LOTRBalrog1.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1000
>>48198369
>"go back to the shadows!"

uhm, yeah I live here, how about you fuck off yourself, old man
>>
>>48198369
It's sort of like if Clint Eastwood would have shot the chinks to pieces the moment they got on his lawn in that movie, no warnings given, plus his house was invisible and nobody knew the neglected lawn belonged to anyone.
>>
>>48198369

I dunno, OP. Why exactly do so many edgy faggots on /tg/ constantly post about how plainly malevolent entities and characters did nothing wrong?

The world may never know.
>>
>>48198409
well if A, the chinks kept creeping up to places they had no business going it's their own fault for being shot

or B, if they knew there was a confederate officer living in that house and they approach it anyway it's also their own damn fault
>>
>>48198409
I forgot: and Clint was a war criminal on the run.
>>
>>48198369
He was a real jerk who never tipped when he got lembas pizza delivered from Galadrial Hut.
>>
>>48198448
Did you miss the rest of that post?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x511
>>48198369
Imagine how terrified he must be

it's like a slasher movie, one moment he runs from the murderous hordes of Valinor trying to rip him to pieces, and after hundreds of miles he decides to take a little rest, just for the scene to go into a jumpscare where dwarves kick in his door, and not only that, but he finds his comfy little cave besieged by a giant dwarven citie on top of it

last thing he knew was that the whole world is out to get him, and I highly doubt anyone ever took a second out of their day to explain the current global situation to him.

If he knew he's literally at the center of another global happening, he'd probably left and gotten some new hole to hide in, far away and without being a bother to anyone, he doesn't even like Orcs.

>I wish I was still at Angband, with my familiars
>>
File: Magneto.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Magneto.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>>48198369
>how

Bal's the setting's dumb frogposter:

He shitposts Excuse Me Sir in ME from Angband, but gets pantsed by the board regs. Then, instead of just fucking off back to his home board, he haunts the greenskin threads reeeposting until he's cast out for rules violations. Finally, OP posts some tumblr-tier bullshit moral equivalency about Nazi Mods and the circle of faggotry is complete.

That's how.
>>
>>48198628
I had a theory that the mithril in the region was part of a cage that held him in place to sleep until the end of the world.

Then the dwarves went "HEY MITHRIL! LET'S MINE THIS SHIT!"
And delved too greedily and too deep.
>>
File: Balrog-Tan.jpg (271 KB, 826x630) Image search: [Google]
Balrog-Tan.jpg
271 KB, 826x630
>>48198369
No idea. Maybe it has to do with being the foul minion of Morgoth, and a complete monster.
>>
File: 1456710824468.jpg (14 KB, 219x265) Image search: [Google]
1456710824468.jpg
14 KB, 219x265
>>48198448
>confederate officer
Nigga what
>>
>>48198492
So instead of Gran Torino, it's Unforgiven?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.