[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I'm GMing in a hour and haven't thought of anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 22749-2421-9710869_l.jpg (936 KB, 1053x1200) Image search: [Google]
22749-2421-9710869_l.jpg
936 KB, 1053x1200
Hey I'm GMing in a hour and haven't thought of anything, help me out, my niggas.
>>
What's the setting, fag
>>
Behind the shopkeepers bookshelf there is a small dug out passage that leads down into an underground room. In the room there is one shovel and other digging equipment, one pedestal in the center and one artifact on top of the pedestal. The dirt wall behind it is wet and there is a horizontal scar of which small beatles are crawling out of. Upon touching the artifact the scar will open and reveal itself to be a giant eye embedded in the wall, and beatles and bugs will begin to spew out of its eyelids.
>>
>>48197462
zombie apocalypse, go kill the fucking zombie boss.
>>
>>48197462
Suddenly a man bursts onto the scene with a gun in his hand.
>>
>>48197462
Tournament arc.
>>
They run into a wizard that teleports them into his monster infested dungeon
>>
That person that they screwed over forever ago? You know, that guy?

He's back!
>>
>>48197462
here's something to think about:
stop being a shit gm lad
>>
>>48197462
The local barons ornamental bird has escaped from the garden and is now making its escape. The main characters must stop the irritated bird but it's not as simple as it would appear. The bird is a flightless Toxibill and its bite can leave an elephant paralyzed for up to an hour. Now the PCs have to somehow come up with a method to stop the bird while simultaneously keeping up with it. They can't go shopping or make a concerted effort to ask for help because the bird stops for indeterminate lengths of time before suddenly sprinting off to its next adventure.

Then take it through a number of increasingly weird and deadly encounters until the bird returns to the garden like an asshole.
>>
>>48197462
>Not preparing all the campaign including places, NPC and quests in advance and let your player freeroaming in an open and living world.
>>
>>48197877
>>48197809
Nah fuck off cunts. Lazy 'till the end of days.
>>
>>48197877
>Letting your players play in something you made months of experince and feedback ago
>>
File: 1431182835015.png (169 KB, 1114x1228) Image search: [Google]
1431182835015.png
169 KB, 1114x1228
>>48197462
>>
File: peaceful city.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1471) Image search: [Google]
peaceful city.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1471
local god is pissed. find out why and calm them down. pic can be related.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.