[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>universe coming to an early end >3 BBEG with probable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 600x887
>universe coming to an early end
>3 BBEG with probable solutions but shitty consequences
>1 mind control everyone so filthy "proto-humans" stop fucking up whats left of the universal fabric with ignorant use of magic and probably end up subject to some messed up mass experimentation
>2 summon extradimensional immortal god that will allow nothing in the universe to die and will also absorb everything into itself with a 50/50 shot of being eternal hellish terror or infinite heavenly pleasure
>3 univeral bomb to destroy everything and restart the everything on the right track maybe
>can only hope to defeat any two 2 bbegs with the support of another with no way of beating the winner
How're our heroes gonna get outta this jam?
>>
>>48197199
if it's in the primary Marvel universe, argue until it's too late, then die heroically.
>>
>>48197199
Pull the BBEG inside out with your bare hands.
>>
>>48197199
Go with 3.
Worst case, the universe ends up back where it started and the next group of heroes picks one of the other 2 options.
>>
>3 BBEG

Do you really not understand what a BBEG is?
>>
>>48197794
They're all potential final bosses. Yiu just gotta choose one.
>>
>>48197828
Except none of them are the real boss.
>>
>>48197199
Attempt to kill them all, then call the GM out on his railroading bullshit when he REEES the fuck out
>>
File: annihilation-effect[1].jpg (177 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
annihilation-effect[1].jpg
177 KB, 800x627
>>48197199

Quick question, where is Galactus in all this?

Also on what side is Thanos currently?
>>
>>48197671
And then shout at Tony Stark for being a cunt.
>>
File: annihilation_6_8001[1].jpg (102 KB, 704x459) Image search: [Google]
annihilation_6_8001[1].jpg
102 KB, 704x459
>>48199201

I loved that scenario, just been through the biggest and most destructive event in the Marvel universe's history only to come back down to earth where they're all fighting each other over petty bullshit.

Shit, fucking Kl'rt came down to earth and personally told Reed what was happening before going off on a suicide mission to the negative zone, yet Reed still spent all his time building a Thor clone and ignoring his wife.

Earth is a bullshit place in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>48199792

God I wish Marvel cosmic would go back to being about shit not involving Earth.
>>
>>48198957

I don't think OP is talking about an actual game set in the MU, just a cosmic fantasy game that's undergoing a clusterfuck of similar scale to the Cancerverse Incursion/Annihilation Wave.
>>
>>48197199

By kali-ma!ing one BBEG, using another to destroy most of the third's army, and ripping the third BBEG's intestines out through his mouth.
>>
File: cosmic stuff.jpg (513 KB, 805x757) Image search: [Google]
cosmic stuff.jpg
513 KB, 805x757
>>48201909
Well then he shouldn't have started the thread with an image more interesting than the picture.
Rookie mistake Anon.
>>
>>48197199

First option's the best of the three. It's not great, but at least an oppressive empire is better means intelligent life still surviving in some fashion. It's better than option B, which is a sucker's choice. That's just asking for everyone to get eaten by Shuma-Gorath. Option C is just cosmic obliteration with no promise of anything good coming out of it.
>>
>>48201969

Man, I am so stoked that Mantis made it into the movie sequel.
>>
>>48202112
Mantis and Moondragon were always the most likely Guardians to make it into a sequel (besides Cosmo of course)
>Bug's rights are tied up with Micronauts (but Gunn likes him which is why a lot of his personality traits wound up in Star-Lord)
>Jack Flag only makes sense if you want a normal person to deadpan at all the weird cosmic stuff
>Phyla doesn't make sense without Mar-Vell, who we're not getting until the Captain Marvel movie.
>Adam Warlock would likely distort the entire movie around himself.
>Same with Major Victory unless you want to pull a Yondu-style reboot of the character.
>>
>>48202286

Eh, you could have made Phyla work as just a Free hero, I think. Still surprised Cosmo doesn't seem to be in the sequel, though.
>>
>>48202514

Kree*
>>
>>48202514

>Phyla

Oh that slut can fuck right off. She ruined everything.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (2 MB, 2560x1986) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
2 MB, 2560x1986
>>48197199

Isn't the second one just the cancerverse?
>>
File: Phyla-Moon.jpg (90 KB, 522x472) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Moon.jpg
90 KB, 522x472
>>48203360

Fuck off Phyla is rad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.