[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Finder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: download (5).jpg (15 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
15 KB, 241x209
im the only one who makes these threads edition

>gm/player
>timezone
>time you'll be playing
>contact info
>voice/text
>whatever gay ass game you're playing that aint asoiaf
>OTHER STUFF
>>
Well this is a bit passive aggressive.
>>
File: TME_characters.jpg (89 KB, 496x322) Image search: [Google]
TME_characters.jpg
89 KB, 496x322
>GM/Player
Player

>System
The Mutant Epoch

Im trying to get a group together for a game of TME. Obviously the hard part is finding a GM so im willing to provide the rulebooks and help learn the system.
The exact time and dates can be discussed once the GM is on board.
If anyone wants a link to the books let me know.

Keep being excellent /tg/!
>>
>>48195752
if you don't want it to be passive aggressive make it yourself
>>
>>48195762
why don't you gm it?
>>
>>48195787
I did.
And i failed.
>>
>>48195867
just do it better
>>
>>48195937
Thats some real sage advice right there.
>>
File: rage.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Hi. Rage GM from a few weeks ago here when I had mass flaking to Aftermath of the God Wars. I would like to report that after my repost for more people, I've now got 5-ish people showing up regularly, campaign is running, they seem happy, nobody is magical realm, and there are games to be created and players to be found on tg. Be encouraged!

Or if that's not to your taste, you may now tell me how I have shit taste for running 3.5 and you're frankly happy I scraped out the worst plebs so you can go back to advertising for GURPS Spaceships&Satellites or whatever.
>>
tfw you'll never get to play mutants and masterminds.
>>
File: 1463255737336.gif (2 MB, 223x141) Image search: [Google]
1463255737336.gif
2 MB, 223x141
>>48196254
>Gm SR4e
>Get 3 players from here
>Player 1 want doesn't want to RP at all only wants to do combat and doesn't want to help with planning runs.
>Player 2 is fine but somehow can't use ?discord? so i have to work with roll20 VoIP along with the discord one last night he never got back to me on skype and the current run had a big part based around him.
>Player 3 Is fine comes early doesn't cut off the other players asks good questions and thinks out of the box

I don't mind stuff like not wanting to RP and shit as long you tell me ahead of time following that if you tell me you don't want to play anymore or just can't make it. I left games early before because I didn't think it was for me but I made sure to let the gm know.
>>
>>48196835
feeladeedledoo when flakefinder killed your dreams of having long sprawling 'epic' campaigns like the ones in all the storytimes
>>
>>48195640
>GM/Player
GM
>Timezone
EST
>Time We'll Be Playing
6PM, Wednesday or Thursday
>Contact Info
Discord: https://discord.gg/WrDy2
>Voice/Text
Text
>Game
Vampire the Masquerade/Mage the Ascension/Demon the Fallen
>Other
Looking for 2-4 players for oWoD sandbox game. I really do mean sandbox when I say that, because there will be no overarching plot; players will be responsible for creating their own fun, as GM I am there only to arbitrate the world.
>>
>>48197989
Is experience with oWoD needed, I've only played nWoD
>>
Are there any GMs out there that can run an Iron Gods campaign for my Roll20 group, Tuesdays at 4 PM? Currently we have a full party of competent and reliable players, so we just need a GM who's free and willing.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/51653/seeking-players-and-dm-for-iron-gods

I can provide any necessary PDFs if needed
>>
>>48198156
If you have competent and reliable players, have one of the competently and reliably run your game.
>>
>>48197989
Is it Wednesday or Thursday?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.