[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cyoag/ CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: Devil's Items.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Items.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread: >>48181156
>>
File: Altering History.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Altering History.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>48190763
Daily remainder not to hate rapture academy
>>
>>48190817
why not
>>
>>48190817
Nah it's shit.
>>
>>48190817
But it's evil and not particularly well written anon. How do you expect me not to hate something as terrible as that?
>>
>>48188028
Like the cult plans, and the wizard king.

Sure; if you qualify for a second quest only after completing the first, that's fine.

>>48188065
I can add something in to make it optional, but it's not going to give you overlordship of the machines or anything.

>>48189033
Heh, fair. I'll add some mumbo jumbo about how, for reasons you cannot fathom, it cannot translate to other problems. I'll think about it.

>>48189529
? Every jumpchain can be treated as a "regular CYOA", just assume you come in with no previous jumps.

>>48189625
I may take the time to make this into an image CYOA if I ever get around to adding actual images. In the meantime, I much prefer the pdf form. It's easier for me, and you can copy-paste text from the pdf if you want to for recording your build.

>>48189783
>>48189861
The "free stuff" you get with working woman is pretty much trash. If I made it even cost a single point, I don't think anyone would take it. The choice between working (wo)man and wandering stranger is really just a RP one.

Important thing I think you missed: Telepathy Major does not allow you to *control* anyone. It lets you read their thoughts easily, or talk to people at any distance. There are no mind-control options, because yes, those are always "insanely powerful"

And yeah, as >>48189878 says, you can purchase "slots". For example, if you buy the seven companions option, and only bring three, you have four slots you can assign to people, and change as you want, if you go along.

It was also my interpretation that if a companion dies it becomes a free slot, but I'll have to add something clarifying it.

As for not having enough points, I'm carefully considering giving more. I'm just very leery of giving so many points that all builds become the same. I will probably make the base companion slots somewhat cheaper in the next iteration, though; though not cheaper to give them powers.

Thanks for the build!
>>
>>48190769
I'd really like if Major powers granted the ability to grant the minor versions to other people. Spending 15 points on a single spell is simply too much. Also for the ability to shapeshift others with Major shapeshift would be nice.
>>
>>48189899
Apparently not so ridiculous that plenty of people haven't been buying the option, though, so seems to be alright so far. It's quite intentional that you don't have enough points to be both an unkillable god and someone who can teach a bunch of magic.

Also, it's not a "single spell", but either a school of magic or a versatile magical ability.

>>48190624
Not as it currently stands, no, powers are not inheritable. I'll consider addressing that as an option in an update.

I think that's everything from last thread. Thanks for the feedback, all.
>>
>>48191291
I looked over the P=/NP page but I haven't really been able to figure out what it quite means. It says that solving P=NP has implications for many fields but what does that mean exactly? What are some problems that have "solve P=NP" as a pre-requisite to figuring out their solutions?

>>48191300
Alright then at least the ability to shapeshift others?
>>
>>48191273
we can rebuild it, we have the technology
>>
>>48191319
P=NP, put it simply, is about whether a class of problems that are very hard to solve can be made equivalent to easy problems. It's an open question in reality; in the CYOA, I'm giving a cheat.

And I'll consider adding the ability to shapeshift others with Major Shapeshifting; that's reasonable.
>>
>>48191291
>As for not having enough points, I'm carefully considering giving more
I really didn't need more.
Hell, I only got the Pocket Dimension because I had leftover points and didn't need more. My biggest problem was I didn't have enough leftover points to get Time Dilation and the Fridge.
And does the fridge restock itself?

if I had planned things out and only made my build after reading the CYOA, I'd have taken the companion option, and give my wife / maybe the Caesar I like the most immortality.
Shame about the no mindrape part. I'm gonna be careful to avoid not overstaying my welcome, but thanks to Shapeshift I can appear to age normally.
>>48191292
>shapeshift others
Authordude, if you choose to include this, please, please, make it so you can't use it to turn people into monstrosities/hermaphrodites.
>>
>>48191441
>>48191411

>Authordude, if you choose to include this, please, please, make it so you can't use it to turn people into monstrosities/hermaphrodites.
Why not? What counts as a monstrosity anyway? What if I want to turn some of my followers into giant white tigers and others into spiders for "Myth Maker" reasons? Also let's say I transformed into a giant tiger, would I still be bound by the laws of reality? I.e would I still suffer the health problems that might come from being a 200ft tiger?
>>
>>48191441
IF Major Shapeshifting is changed to include the ability to shapeshift others for free, it would be limited to the effects described under Minor Shapeshifting when applied to others. So, no; no monstrosities. There will be enough monstrosities in the DLC
>>
File: 1443964147263.png (625 KB, 1296x1905) Image search: [Google]
1443964147263.png
625 KB, 1296x1905
>>48191489
Posting the cyoa because my interest is piques (is that the right word? Or is it "peaked"?)
>>
File: 1456503500523.png (217 KB, 526x576) Image search: [Google]
1456503500523.png
217 KB, 526x576
>>48192184
box
>>
can the old thread finally DIE?
>>
>>48192184
Piqued is the right word.
>>
>>48191616
Define monstrosity. Are giant animals and people acceptable?
>>
>>48192208
That which is dead may never die.
>>
File: 1435339490114.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1435339490114.gif
359 KB, 640x636
>>48192184
>The Cloak, Quill and Key
None is safe from this anon and legends will be told about flying dick that rapes in locker rooms
>>
>>48192285
But in strange eons, even death may die.
>>
>>48190769

I adore the concept behind this CYOA, but dear Lord it's almost impossible to make certain builds with it. For example: Let's say you want to be Sorcerer Supreme. You're shooting away 35 points right away just to fulfill the requirements and locking yourself out of most of the reasonably costed drawbacks. What's left are mostly incredibly dangerous drawbacks that are not worth their points, especially because many of them explicitly state that you *will* be set back significantly/in serious danger from the drawback. It's not just that the drawback is a *potential* threat, it is guaranteed to do serious harm and they still only give 15 or in one case 20 points. That can buy you a whole Hell of a lot of physical or mental powers, but not very many of the critically overcosted supernatural powers, particularly if you want to imbue. So the major issue I'm complaining about is that #1 potentially dangerous drawbacks like Nemesis and *especially* Cursed by the Spirits don't give anywhere near enough points for the level of danger they present, and #2 the drawbacks that are well-costed (Slow Pace of History, Course of Human Events, Dustbin) are locked out by a lot of quests.

>cont
>>
>>48192285
>>48192571
I don't think this went like that.
>>
>>48191411
>whether a class of problems that are very hard to solve can be made equivalent to easy problems
Equivalent in which terms? In terms of being able to be solvable? How does that even work?
>>
>>48192695

Another issue: Companions are rather a lot expensive. Definitely, definitely make normal people-you-know companions cheaper. Assembling a dream team of real or fictitious people to help you out deserves to be extremely expensive, but just getting my family and friends, and then enough of *their* family and friends that they won't hate me for ripping their life away, should not be so expensive. Additionally, gifting powers, particularly powers you already have, should not be so expensive. Consider: It costs 5 points to grant yourself the power to imbue an unlimited number of people with the minor version of any spell you know. It costs 10 points to grant your companions that spell with points. I was trying to get my best friend, my brother, and the girl I'm trying to get with as a triumvirate of sorcerous allies, and the total cost came out to 84 points just for the companions. That included their spells, some basic durability powers so that they don't bite it to a lucky tiger, and the twenty companions needed to bring in enough of their friends and family to make them okay with the situation. I didn't even give anyone outside of my triumvirate *any* additional gifts, not even the durability powers, let alone things like beauty or sanitary convenience. I already need to take drawbacks (counting the points I spent on the Sorcerer Supreme requirements) and I haven't even given myself any items or physical/mental upgrades. I'm fine with points being limited enough that giving my friends and family a nice pocket dimension to live in or turning them into my wizard council are mutually exclusive, but the latter is already available only with significant drawbacks. Also, no amount of drawbacks will let you take both, but I think having a pocket mansion capable of housing twenty people *and* a wizard council of your friends should be possible if you're willing to put up with dangerous drawbacks like Nemesis or Betrayal.

>cont
>>
>>48192750
Autism got in the way.
>>
File: Space refugee all pages.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Space refugee all pages.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48190763
Best CYOA coming through, any anyone interested in trying to update?
>>
>>48192779

Pocket dimension is probably undercosted, though. You can buy and fully upgrade it for just under half of your points (without drawbacks, even), which allows you and any amount of companions to completely obviate the whole "living in the past" thing. It's an impenetrable stronghold in which you can keep any person or thing you want safe indefinitely, which means the "fuck the quests, I'll just live for 12,000 years" strategy is dead easy and anyone trying to keep lots of companions safe has little incentive to even consider bringing them into the past, since the upgrades needed to make twenty of them as safe as keeping them in a fully upgraded pocket dimension (including space upgrades for mansion size to contain all twenty of them) will run you more than the pocket dimension itself. And keep in mind, these are dudes you know, so it's not like making them nearly invincible in the outside world is going to give you a badass Praetorian guard. It's going to give you siblings and gaming buddies who are immune to assassinations and accidents. Additional upgrades would be required (like strength or genius) to make them particularly useful on a battlefield or as governors, and even then, a large number of these people are going to be around for no other reason except to act as a stabilizing effect on the people I actually want to have, so that they don't abandon me immediately out of spite for tearing them away from their families.

I do want to reiterate that I really love the CYOA in general, though.

>end
>>
>>48192880
I doubt I could, but what would we even do in a future update?

I think the problem is that unlike Star Dust, none of the assets were ever released. We'd have to reverse image search if we edited older pages.
>>
>>48192880
if you love it so much, why don't you try it?
You've only been asking for other people to do it for you for months. Surely you must have gotten the hint by now.
>>48192184
>The box
kinda cheaty since I've seen it before. Haven't decided which to go for.
>The stones
don't bully me
>The mirror
If I can't be more attractive, what's the point of the other option?
>>
Okay, I'm late to the party. But I just found out about Worm and I really like the story so far. I remember there are several cyoa of Worm. Can someone post the "best" one? Spoilers are okay. Thanks.
>>
>>48193011
>/tg/
>bullying someone for wanting to be a girl
why would we ever do this?
>>
>>48193052
There is no "best" one. There's like 5, and I think only 3 or 4 of them get posted semi-regularly:
>The one where you get a power that can essentially be reality-breaking
>The first "balanced" one that's pretty minimal
>A like 8 page one
>And the one by the guy who did Blood Mage where people are split over the powers being too specific and costly / there not being enough points / they're okay with all the builds being relatively similar.

And I don't have any of them. You should look in the Google Drive that catalogues CYOAs made over the year, the last one is in one of those folders I think. The others are probably in one of the other CYOA archives.
>>
>>48193160
I don't know, but I'm not taking any chances with bullies!
>>48193190
I'd like to see the first one, followed by the most balanced one. I don't know anything about worm
>>
>>48192775
P problems can be solved without brute force methods. There is an efficient series of steps that will produce a solution.

NP problems must presently be solved using brute force methods, which involves running a P algorithm for every possibility in the problem space.

With small problem spaces, NP isn't too bad. But the time and space it takes to run an NP algorithm is exponential, and so once you start to have large problem spaces (read: interesting/useful problem spaces) the time it would take to solve the problem exceeds the lifespan of reality. Yes, even with the exponential growth in performance of computer hardware.
>>
>>48193278
So by combining yours and the other post, P = NP means turning, somehow, finding a solution to an NP problem that doesn't take every day of reality + 1 day to complete? In other words by figuring out the P algorithm to solve NP problems? Do all NP problems share the same P algorithm? That's what another poster hinted and that seems strange.
>>
>>48190769
Pre-agriculture, in the fertile crescent. Why would I not take the most ancient start, when the method of immortality means I live through the later times anyway?

My body remains my own, but flawless, and somewhat larger and stronger.

One percenter gives me access to a place where I can start on later things. (1)
Level 2 genius, level 1 memory of the ages (9/10)
To make sure I have the ability to make use of my immortality.
Wellspring of Harmony (5/15) because ennui is a problem I have after like two years, it would surely be unbearable after 12,000.

Honestly, all the mental upgrades are great. Art seems quite overcosted by half, and Polyglot is obsoleted by something else I'll take later, so I get all but those. (15/30)

Regeneration 2 (6/36)
Impervious 1 (3/39)
Strength 2 (5/44)
Senses 2 (4/48)
Endurance 1 (4/52)
Being a godlike inviolable warrior seems useful. That level of impervious and regeneration should last me pretty well, if I can't use social methods to insulate myself from being a nuclear target before nukes are invented, I'd be a total fucking failure anyway.

Major telepathy (10/62) lets me overcome language and also mastermind a great empire.
Minor stormsage, because agriculture (5/67)
Master of Motion (10/77) because logistics beats all.
Spirit singer (10/87), because there should be no being I don't rule, and the blessing of the spirits is pretty important anyway.

Book of Knowledge (5/92) seems like an incredibly important artifact. With that I can bestow great knowledge on to my people.

Eight points left, not enough to indulge in a pocket dimension.
I'll upgrade Genius to 3, leaving 6 points left. I'll take the ability to convey telepathy, because that'll allow better tactics to my soldiers and will be a logistical boon to my highest agents.

My quests:
God Emperor
Sorcerer Supreme
Empire Eternal
Federation
>>
File: YIClbe0.jpg (7 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
YIClbe0.jpg
7 KB, 154x154
>>48193268
>Asking me to post CYOAs I don't have and don't care about
>Not even saying please

Come again?
>>
>>48193384
I intend to rule the entire world, though I'll do so largely indirectly through proxies for the sake of convenience. Being seen as divine shouldn't even require effort with what else I'm going to be doing. Mastering and sharing my magic should be well worth it over that amount of time anyway. And making an almighty empire which allows no war is a primary goal anyway, although I'll keep the rule pretty decentralized.

Assuming that granting powers I already have counts as freeing up the previously spent points, that gives me 40 points, which I'll use to become immune to the newly invented technologies of the time. Upgrading my stormsage and getting divination also seem good.
>>
>>48193334
It's been demonstrated that all NP problems are equivalent- computer science used to have a whole bunch of open problems that couldn't be solved efficiently, but then Arthur Cook gathered them up and wrote simple algorithms that can be used to translate any NP problem in to another NP problem.

So... yes, a P algorithm to solve any NP problem will solve all of the NP problems.

This has good sides- DNA and protein mapping- and bad sides- the collapse of encryption as being worth a damn. The general presumption is that P != NP, because most CS folks are not-so-secretly encryption nerds and the idea it might be an illusion rankles them. But alas, we've not proven it either way.
>>
>>48193160
I have a feeling that /cyoag/ has a majority female demographic and its posters lie about their real gender or just has a bullying fetish.
>>
>>48193388
point out exactly where I asked you, specifically, to post it.
>>
>>48193449
explains why rape is in high demand
>>
>>48193434
>Arthur Cook
Were you reading up about the trade unionist?
>>
>>48193449
>majority female demographic and its posters lie about their real gender
but... that would mean I'm a girl who wanted to experience being a guy.
Why would you want that?
>>
File: gal_win_cha00.png (736 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
gal_win_cha00.png
736 KB, 2048x2048
>>48193466
You replied to my post with a general desire to see these CYOAs, which can thus be interpreted as a request for someone to post them (IE: me, since you replied to my post in particular). So you're right, you didn't ask for me to post them, but then that part of your post was pointless since you could've just looked in the archives like I suggested instead of going "man, I'd like to see those, they interest me even though I have know prior knowledge of the setting".

I mean, I was gonna post them if you said please, but whatever.
>>
>>48193472
>'Being forced to have sex'
Men: 31%
Women: 29%

>30 per cent to 60 per cent of women had fantasies involving elements of submission - but, in contrast to the majority of men, many also specified that they never wanted these to come true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/how-common-is-your-sexual-fantasy-9835480.html

Women who have submissive fantasies are more likely to also have dominant fantasies.
http://huffpost.com/uk/entry/1511322
>>
File: richard jacket.jpg (184 KB, 952x840) Image search: [Google]
richard jacket.jpg
184 KB, 952x840
Reposting my stuff from Traveller so Highlander can refer to it better. Also, story too short.
>Name
Who am I?
>Gender
Male.
>Origin
The Now; Watcher

17 Skillpoints
>Skills/Perks/Traits
Mid Tech Level
Adaptability
Urbanite
Natural Physique
Martial Training (FREE)
Runner
Berserker
Raider
Lucky
Frontliner
Survivor
Unarmed Combatant
Founded in Madness
Seemingly Useless
Violence Mutability
Terrorist
Pariah
Sneak

7200 Credits
>Weapons
Yuta Brace
Upgrade 1 (7000)
Skinning Knife (6980)
Cestus (6960)
RockIt Launcher (6810)
Whirligig Saw (6510)
Custom: Wooden Baseball Bat. (6210)

>Initial Equipment Requisition
Traveller Leathers: a Letterman.
Upgrade 1 (6010)
Plate Armor which i'm never gonna use(FREE)

>Knick-Knacks
The Free Shit
Bottomless Bag (5910)
Multiversal Timekeeper (5860)
Anonymity Mask: A rubber chicken mask. (5660)
Advanced Medical Kit (5560)
Traveler's Encyclopedia (5540)
EMP (5390)
Phase Generator (5090)
Flux Generator (4890)
Universal Thumb (4840)
Computer (4640)
Rail Line Pass (4625)
Battle Music Projector: You already know. (4525)
Internal Weaponry Module (4225)
Power Generator - Large (3225)
Magnetic Boots (2825)
Newsfeed (2805)
Cooking Gear (2795)
Drug Prescription (2775)
Module: Rage Effect (2025)
Module: Overclock (1725)
Healing-Chip (1475)
Hover Car (575)
I know I already took out 8 IDNNGDs, but I found out I had points left over so I'm just gonna take out 400 points for the extra one right here.

>Little Things...
Forever Alone x4
I Don't Need No Governa's Dalla! x9
Destined for Greater Things
Terrorized
Notorious
Can't Wake Up Inside
Wrath
Disfigured Dreamer
Decadent

>Faction
The Fighters.

>Allies
None.

>Home District
Sky City of Anmagna

>Hubworld
In Which the War Never Ended Can't forget what happened in Hawaii

>Panic Button
The Veteran Don't sweat it, man. It's on the house.
>>
>>48193555
The same reason why a guy wants to experience being a girl.

You just want to know what it's like to be the opposite sex. Nice trips though.
>>
>>48190763
Does your reward in Hell get better if you cause more damage?
If Not;
>Cell Key
>Med Kit
I'd let the kid starve to death than use the med kit to try to live forever. (Charging it with the optional option)
If causing more damage means life in Hell is better
>The Gun
>The Briefcase
Briefcase because the potential nuclear war is a lot of damage. The gun so I can assassinate popular political figures. I'd kill any popular politicians (Assuming some politicians go back to being popular) Maybe I'd use the briefcase to drop bombs off at important places
>>
File: So it begins.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
So it begins.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>48193583
So it begins, arm the research papers and studies
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png.jpg (57 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png.jpg
57 KB, 480x270
>>48190763
Help. I need money. Which cyoa?
>>
>>48193518
>Arthur Cook
Stephen Arthur Cook, I forgot his first name so I googled the author of P vs NP and then mixed up his middle name for his first. Gah.
>>
>>48193577
Why you kindly be so pretty please nice that you would post the worm cyoas, dear double-sevens?
>>
File: jacket.jpg (406 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
406 KB, 1024x1448
>>48193612
You still don't remember a thing, do you? After all the people you've killed, you're still trying to put the pieces back together? I've already told you once before: you'll never know the whole story. Why you've been getting all those phone calls, why your girlfriend was killed; you couldn't even realize who the killers really were.

You must know by now that I'm not real. To tell the truth, none of this is real. Those campaigns in the Pacific - what happened to the lieutenant when the bombs dropped on San Francisco - I guess something must have snapped in you. Haven't you wondered why all the store owners you've met are all the same person? Why they all greet you like an old friend? Do you even remember who he was?

You know, murdering that mob boss wasn't the end. It was just the beginning. The phones may have stopped ringing, but they got what they wanted. While you were wasting your mind away in a cell, the world didn't move on. Imitators cropped up and madmen kept being madmen. People who wanted nothing more than to have those calls come back took to the streets, trying so desperately to cause the same carnage that drove you over the edge. A madman chased his own tail, intent on catching a copycat killer, never realizing it would end in himself behind bars. Not even the mob got the message; an apple never falls far from the tree. That black-haired Russian's son took back the streets from his rivals just in time for the end. The man who killed your girlfriend? He never got a happy ending; although, truth be told, he was the closest to it. You see, with all the blood you've spilled, you never once raised a finger against the ones who were really going to tear things down.

(1/2)

>>481992187
Who better to be the "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" than Jacket?
>>
File: 1433361237092.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1433361237092.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>>48193583
>https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23666352_The_Nature_of_Women's_Rape_Fantasies_An_Analysis_of_Prevalence_Frequency_and_Contents
>Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates.
>>
>>48193748
(2/2)
No one else had much time left; in fact, they're all gone now. Most of them didn't even know what happened - although, from the loud boom and the searing heat, you probably figured that part out. I'd ask you if you're happy that you've got more time, but your last moments of freedom weren't spent wisely. The Russians weren't the ones who ordered that hit, and now it's too late to go back and fix your mistakes. What's done is done, and I can't imagine you're stable enough to actually go back to being a normal person. Not after what you've done in Hawaii and Miami, not after you saw what happened to San Francisco. Not after seeing everything you love get ripped to pieces by war and crime. No, I think you're going to go on doing this forever, since you can't even realize why it is you keep on going. I'm not going to try to help you find yourself; it's too late for that to matter. Instead, I'm going to ask you a question that I think you're quite familiar with.

"Do you like hurting other people?"
>>
File: 7s.jpg (3 MB, 5000x4597) Image search: [Google]
7s.jpg
3 MB, 5000x4597
>>48193677
Here friend, just take Greed. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1 MB, 1300x2500) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1 MB, 1300x2500
>>48193716
Sure. I'll post the "Hueg Powers" one and the one by the Blood Mage guy. I'm sure I could find the others if I really wanted to but eh.
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (2 MB, 2600x2500) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
2 MB, 2600x2500
>>48193801
>>
>>48193782
>not taking envy
>>
>>48193759
>Sixty-two percent said they'd had at least one such fantasy. But responses varied depending on the terminology used. When asked about being "overpowered by a man," 52 percent said they'd had that fantasy, the situation most typically depicted in women's romance fiction. But when the term was "rape," only 32 percent said they'd had the fantasy. These findings are in the same ballpark as previous reports.

Frequency of rape fantasies varied substantially. Thirty-eight percent of respondents never had them. Of those who did, 25 percent reported such fantasies less than once a year. Thirteen percent had them a few times a year, 11 percent once a month, 8 percent once a week, and 5 percent several times a week. (Twenty-one percent of the respondents said they'd been sexually assaulted in real life.)

>cont
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean
>>
>>48193832
>>48193759
>Rape fantasies can be either erotic or aversive. In erotic fantasies, the woman thinks: "I'm being forced and I enjoy it." In aversive fantasies, she thinks: "I'm being forced and I hate it." Forty-five-percent of the women in the recent survey had fantasies that were entirely erotic. Nine percent were entirely aversive. And 46 percent were mixed.
>>
File: Part 3.jpg (2 MB, 2600x2500) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.jpg
2 MB, 2600x2500
>>48193824
>>
>>48193801
thank you kind anon
How bad am I going to be fucked up when I know nothing of worm?
>>
>>48193782
I'd rather pick Envy. Best power out there.
>>
File: Part 4.jpg (2 MB, 2600x2500) Image search: [Google]
Part 4.jpg
2 MB, 2600x2500
>>48193858
>>48193860
I mean, I don't know anything about Worm, but this first one seems pretty easy unless you play on Skitter. If you really don't know anything though, I advise you to skip this next one.
>>
>>48193832
>>48193853
that doesn't change that 62% HAD rape fantasies, enjoying or not it doesn't matter. What is your point even?
>>
File: #5 P1.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
#5 P1.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
Here's the other, more dangerous Worm CYOA. I hear the easiest way to win involves Power Hub / Shard Administration, but you need drawbacks for that.
>>
File: #5 P2.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
#5 P2.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
>>48193933
>>
File: #5 P3.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
#5 P3.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
>>48193945
>>
>>48190769
Pre agriculture in China. like another anon said there's no reason not to start at the furthest back point if I do not age. I'll bring my current body up to snuff for appearance.
Now let's get started

START: (100 FP)

Mental:
Mysterious Stranger (100 FP)
Int Level 3 (90 FP)
Memory 2 (83 FP)
Polyglot (78 FP)
Art. Prodigy (73 FP)

Physical
Strength 2 (68 FP)
Reflexes 2 (64 FP)
Regen 3 (55 FP)
Pain Control (53 FP)
Non Reactor (50 FP)
Diet 2 (45 FP)
Iron Gut (44 FP)
Sanitary Convenience 2 (40 FP)
Impervious 3 (31 FP)
Super Sense 2 (27 FP)
Endurance 2 (20 FP)

Supernatural:
Firedancer Major (10 FP)

Company:
(going it alone)

Items:
Journal (5 FP)
Culture Book (0 FP)

Drawbacks:
Nemesis (20 FP)
Cursed by Spirits (35 FP)

Pocket Dimension (25 FP)
Flex Entrance (22 FP)
World Windows (20 FP)
Time Dialation (17 FP)
Chrono Computer + Media + Games (3 FP)
Running Water (1 FP)
Floors (0 FP)

Quest: Myth Maker
>>
>>48193801
Reincarnation (The earliest point at which a human is able to perform complex thought; my thinking was around age 3 but if it's earlier than that then please let me know. I feel like going too early will just result in losing sentience and, as a result of that, memories too. )

>Easy Mode

idgaf

Inspired Inventor(7)
Psychokinetic(5)
Legend(3)
Shaper(1)

>Complications

The Slaughterhouse Is Hiring

LM@0! I'm going to rip them to pieces if they so much as think of trying anything.

(+4, Kaleidoscope, 2)

The Cycle Begins Anew (12)

>Perks
Blank(11)
Shattered Limiter(10)
Invictus(9)
Alternate Reality(8)

>Companions

The Freaks(7)
The Steel Demons(6)

Alternate Reality
(
This new realm is now Worm meets Exalted meets W40k; the Entities are now basically the Primordials and they give shards to those they like most; strength of said powers is determined purely by whim. Some powers can be transferred to one's children but only if the Entities allow it.
>cont
)
>>
>>48193933
>>48193945
Why is the first page so godtier but the companions are so lame... ?
>>
>>48194052
Capes and Villains are just different superhumans attempting to conquer the galaxy. Many biomancer types have already populated it with a shit ton of new species of beings, some sentient and others not. Endbringers are basically the will & whims of the entities made manifest; some capes and villains are friends with some Endbringers. Others are feuding. It doesn't really matter. They operate on completely alien morality schemes, assuming they even have a concept of 'right' & 'wrong.' The entities don't care either way. They're just watching and learning. Sometimes making a new endbringer to push the story forward or just to "clear the board." In this reality, all the entities are alive and well. 10, 000 year old lolis and shotas are not uncommon sights due to the whims of one Endbringer and a (literal) pedophile post-human biomancer.
>>
>>48194110
>>48194052
Also, by the standards of this universe, my shards are high tier on a scale of (low - low mid - low high - mid low - mid - mid high - high low - high - more power than all the others para-humans below this tier combined <<<<<<<<<<<< Endbringers [it's impossible for anything not an Endbringer to defeat one. However for some reason only 99.9% of the known galaxy is controlled by one. The other ones don't seem interested in that sort of thing, nor has it tried to expand its empire at all.] < Entities. )
>>
>>48193006
Do you think we could get Lurl to release the assets? I got paint.net already I just need the assets to give this a real shot, I have a new companion page I would like to make and a Drawback page, maybe some kind of mission or title system too. It would be cool to see a fleshed out ship purchase system, and maybe a fleshed out vehicle purchase system.
>>
>>48181369
Crafty
Cute
Athletic
Intelligent
Lucky
Stealth
Perceptive
Rich
Stare
Willpower
Tireless
Wisedom

Sanae
Morio
Anna
Eri
Fuyuko

Rough city
Single
Job with embarrassing outfit
Temper
Rumors

Kohai
Thievery
Revolt

Pink Letter
King

Culture Festival
Hunter

>"The rules are there to make people safe, without rules anyone can be harmed and anything can happen, but with the rules you don't have to fear pain. So, why did you break the rules?"
>>
>>48193801
skipping the second worm because I know nothing

>Reincarnation
as a hot girl born to a rich-but-not-too-rich, so people don't think I'm a snob.
I'll start at whatever age Taylor is, and got my powers, lets say a year ago, so I'm familiar with them. I'll keep them secret, that sounds like a good idea. I don't know how many people have powers, or how they react to them.
I'm going to assume someone would have the power to know I'm an Endbringer, so I can't be a Mary Sue with way too much power and no consequences

>Easy
because otherwise I will be raped from my lack of knowledge.
>No companions
I'd rather make friends than force them to be friends with me through cyoa magic
>Alexandria (2)
Honestly you had me at "no sustenance". the "no sleep" and super strength/speed/senses/brains+absolute invulnerability+flight+no damage from stress etc. are just an added bonus. Honestly it seems OP as fuck.
>Eidolon (4)
So this sounds like I have 5 powers, and these five powers are always magically the ones most useful to me at any given time, and they swap out when necessary, and I instantly know exactly how to use them.
>Power Manipulator (6)
It helps me find allies with powers, and if anything manages to threaten me I can permanently steal their powers.

>Blank (7)
Combined with Easy to avoid being killed before I understand the setting
>Shattered Limiter (8)
I think I just became God
>First Impressions (9)
Again for safety, and because I suck around strangers.

>Win = Go home
Why would I want to?

Legend can destroy a million "mountains" per second, and Kaleidoscope means I can create/find my perfect world. Very OP.
>>
File: 1462671230489.png (5 MB, 1200x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462671230489.png
5 MB, 1200x6000
Please come back amazing author and post the last page.
>>
File: 1462671297880.png (4 MB, 1200x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462671297880.png
4 MB, 1200x6000
>>48194413
>>
File: africangod.jpg (168 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
africangod.jpg
168 KB, 640x640
>>48190769

START: (100 FP)

Pre-Agriculture, Africa

Mysterious Stranger (100 FP)
Genius III (90 FP)
Memory of Ages II (83 FP)
Wellspring of Harmony (78 FP)

Physical:
S&S I (76 FP)
Reg III (67 FP)
Diet II (62 FP)
Sanitary Convenience (58 FP)
Impervious III (49 FP)
Temperature II (44 FP)
Beauty (42 FP)
Super Senses II (38 FP)

Supernatural:
Spirit Singer Major + Imbue Minor (23 FP)
Blessed One Major + Imbue Minor (8 FP)
Master of Motion Minor (3 FP)

Company:
Loved One (0 FP)- Open Slot in case I meet my soulmate

Items:
/

Drawbacks:
/

Quest:
Myth Maker
Technophobe

I am going to be a primal african god or that's how I'll present myself at least. I will at certain points in time contact a civilization, that is to say I will walk through their capital showing off my Impervious III to whoever tries to stop, walk up to a few random people and imbue them with Blessed One minor and Spirit Singer minor. Then etch my name on a building and leave. Maybe do something more if that doesn't lead to me becoming a god in their pantheon.

The hardest part will be to become 20 different gods since I do not have shapeshifting. I'm hoping I can just dress up differently, and give a different name each time or maybe use the spirits to mask my appearance.

Technophobe is my backup plan and easy as pie. I will train myself to mastery and then command the spirits to bring incredible misfortune to whoever tries to advance science. Maybe appear in person if the spirits report an extremely tenacious scientist.

One thing that bothers me is that I presumably can't make sure my imbued people can in turn imbue others. I'd like to found several chapters of healers globally.

Anyway, how did I do?

I'd probably use my rewards to get more supernatural gifts. 5 points boost to my minor to get Master of Motion Major. 5 points to Shapeshifting. 10 points to Divination... or Stormsage maybe.
>>
File: 1462671405564.png (2 MB, 1200x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462671405564.png
2 MB, 1200x6000
>>48194413
(3/5)
>>
File: 1462671578879.png (5 MB, 1200x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462671578879.png
5 MB, 1200x6000
>>48194413
>>48194487
(4/5)
>>
File: 1462671742603.png (5 MB, 1200x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462671742603.png
5 MB, 1200x6000
>>48194413
>>48194511
(5/5)
>>
>>48194413
I'm glad we managed to bully this author away. We deserve better than such a crap cyoa.
>>
>>48194574
we deserve better rapture cyoa
>>
>>48194483

You have to be a god in twenty different pantheons. You don't have to be twenty different gods. Being the same god in a bunch of different pantheons is fine. You're set on that front.

The main thing is, twenty is ''a lot'', and you also have to be recognizable to most of humanity as of 2016 to complete the quest, so you can't cheat it by just picking up twenty tiny African tribal pantheons. You need to go global, and you don't have any good travel powers, so you'll just have to hope that your myths endure behind you once you're no longer around to actively maintain them.

People who are imbued cannot themselves imbue others. You alone are the sole source of the magical power in the world. Plus your companions/nemesis, if those are a thing. In the case of the companion, only if you paid the points for it.

I think you're overestimating the influence the spirits can have, particularly in terms of breadth. If you're in Africa, can you command spirits to fuck with the entire length of the Silk Road? Nothing about the power description suggests that kind of reach. Fortunately, your main plan is reasonably sound. It doesn't have many moving parts that can go wrong and you've made yourself thoroughly immune to accidental death, assassination, mental deterioration, plus you're a genius so if things go south you can probably work out a solution on the spot.
>>
>>48194600
That whole setting was fetish crap from back when /tg/ was into futas. It made very little sense and was never intended to be used as wish fulfillment. It was a horror setting in fact.
>>
>>48194574
oh don't be rude / poorly attempt reverse psychology
>>48194600
get on it.
>>
>>48192184
The Cloak, the Key, the Bag. I will steal and fuck everyone.
>>
>>48194637
Isn't it wish fulfillment if you are male
>>
>>48194637
>back when /tg/ was into futas

Not really past tense.

>never intended to be used as wish fulfillment

Depends on your wishes.

>a horror setting

That one looks true enough.
>>
>>48194636
I'm sorry, you misunderstood my fear about being twenty different gods. I'm afraid that once people realise the similarities between my god personas they might start merging religions. Similar to how Hades is Pluto with the romands, etc. Except at some point people might forget Hades and Pluto were 2 "different" gods and they become one... as has happened with plenty of religions in the past.

I didn't plan to cheat by going tribal. I just meant being a classic african nature god. I plan to travel the world and instill myself in plenty of major religions. I have time.

The main thing I want to do with my Spirits is unleash terrible terrible misfortune on any civilization that attempts to advance science towards gunpowder/steam levels. Just like how the Church feared that scientists unleashed the wrath of God, so will I unleash my powers.
>>
File: 1462485566385.jpg (61 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1462485566385.jpg
61 KB, 408x408
>>48194684
I'm on it my anonymous friend
>>
>>48194719
No. You can't have meaningful relationships with girls, can be turned into a nosferatu tier monster by jealous rivals, and with a bit of bad luck can make an enemy out of some children of multiversal terrors. I doubt that would be a fun setting for most guy.
>>
>>48194719
why would it be? I don't want to rape anyone, or have every person I meet expect me to rape girls / rape them.
>>
>>48194787
>>48194812
Can't you just be in in the normie faction and date girls outside of the academy?
Or was the normie thing not in the original?
>>
>>48194833
The normie house was hated because of the NTR/mindbreak potential.
>>
I'm considering making something like Rapture. Post magical kid/magical school or other related CYOAs, please.
>>
>>48194758
>I'm afraid that once people realise the similarities between my god personas they might start merging religions. Similar to how Hades is Pluto with the romands, etc.

That is not what happened. Hades and Pluto were never distinct. Hades got imported to Rome along with the rest of the Greek pantheon and was renamed to Pluto.

>I have time.

Time is your enemy. So long as you aren't around to maintain a myth, there is the possibility it will fade behind you.

>The main thing I want to do with my Spirits is unleash terrible terrible misfortune on any civilization that attempts to advance science towards gunpowder/steam levels.

Okay. You're in Gaul doing your god thing. Some guy in China just invented gunpowder. How are you even going to know about what they're up to, let alone get to them in time to stop the technology from spreading?

>Just like how the Church feared that scientists unleashed the wrath of God,

The Church did not fear that scientists would unleash the wrath of God. The Church officially endorsed certain ancient Greek ideas about physics, and they didn't like it when new evidence proved those ideas wrong. It wasn't that God would get angry with people if they did science. It's that the Church didn't like being proven wrong, and threatened to bring down the wrath of God on anyone who disagreed with them. They were perfectly happy to endorse science that agreed with their conclusions.
>>
>>48194833
Yeah, you could be in the normie faction and have a nice loyal gf. Except she gets raped and mindwiped every night for years by hungry tentacle monsters, and the whole school conspires to make sure you never find out.
>>
>>48194833
>the normie faction
you mean the one the mage house is designed to mind control into not knowing about all the rape?
The one that gets abused and raped by the IIRC Hera house?
yeah... such fun
>>
>>48194904
Couldn't they just to do it to people inside the school so you could date someone from outside?
>>48194913
>>48194871
Also sorry I misread and thought you guys meant the CYOA wasn't wish fulfillment.
>>
>>48194413
That cyoa was a massive steaming load of shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>48194970
>thought you guys meant the CYOA wasn't wish fulfillment.
I do think it isn't wish fulfilment
>why would it be? I don't want to rape anyone, or have every person I meet expect me to rape girls / rape them.
>>
>>48194888
Don't forget that I only need to be recognized as one deity from the twenty to accomplish the quest. Myths are very very slow to fade. Just consider how long oral tradition kept alive the trojan war even if the facts got all muddled up, the gods "behind it" were still very much alive.

You do have a point, plenty of points in fact. I can only hope that time + genius intellect allows me to better plan out all of this.
>>
>>48195023
Well with the points you get you could easily do normie uprising
>>
>>48195024
>Myths are very very slow to fade.

If a myth is invented and then fades from memory in the space of a generation or two, how would we ever hear about it? Follow-up question: What percentage of movies, books, songs, or other media from 1-2 generations ago are still remembered today?
>>
>>48195050
you still know about hercules myth, right? After thousands of years
>>
>>48195037
what normie uprising? The school is designed for rape, there's no way I can do it myself, and the odds of getting female allies - since they're the only ones benefiting from less rape - is slim to none.
I joined house Bacchus because they'll leave me alone and my social status in the house isn't based on rape.
>>
>>48195037
Not when the school is backed by a multiverse of eldritch horrors and evil gods. The setting sucked cock. There was no real hope man.
>>
>>48195050
That's just because we're so inundated with new content though, honestly.
>>
>>48195050
I'm doing technophobe too, anon. Oral traditions were a whole lot better to preserve myths. You really didn't get that many new ones and plenty were retold many times a year during weekly bonfire nights.
>>
>>48195093
>>48195092
I kinda got the feeling that with maxed allure and threat, especially with some Intimidating on top you could pull some retarded shit like getting most the girls together and all the normies from Neptune, probably also pulling some from other houses too.
>>
>>48195161
The problem is that even with that, you have to deal with the multiverse of monsters supporting the school.
>>
>>48195069

This answers neither of my questions.

>>48195107

Do you think the ability to make up new stories is somehow a recent innovation?

>>48195125

>Oral traditions were a whole lot better to preserve myths. You really didn't get that many new ones

Again: How can you possibly know this?
>>
>>48193782
>What's the worst that could happen?
Well, you could end up making a few financial mistakes, costing you all of your money and sending you to Hell for eternity.

Or you could get killed before gaining 100 million USD in your account, causing you to live 100 lifetimes as a fucking bum.

And don't even get me started on the problems the other Sins would cause. I mean, Pride is okay, Sloth too, but Wrath could easily wreck every business you own.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>48195093
Unless of course you yourself were a real monster.
>>
>>48195161
>maxed allure and threat, especially with some Intimidating on top
and then you get raped/controlled/your plan is foiled because your others stats are all 0.
Hell, can you even max two stats?
>>
>>48194739
You've always been a disgusting few, anon.
>>
>>48195195
The ability to make up new stories isn't new, but the rate that they are created and the ease with which they are propagated is certainly unprecedented in history.
>>
File: All Things Are Food.jpg (351 KB, 852x950) Image search: [Google]
All Things Are Food.jpg
351 KB, 852x950
>>48193782
Am I the only one who actually thinks Gluttony is a good option, or am I just a retard?
>>
>>48195195
Why are you being so anal, anon pls.
>>
>>48195183
Eh, then I just rally the best magicians and tech guys together and hope they pull something together. Maybe that one mech like in that one visual novel where they beat Eldrtich Abominations
>>48195213
You can max out 1 and the other at 5 at least.
I would mostly be a symbol though and probably get constant guards and planners and shit.
>>
>>48195239
Yes.
>>
>>48193677
Don't worry, I'm working on one right now where the main point of all of the powers is to make more money.
>>
>>48191151
Well then post YOUR build. You will never get past the power of my Super Robot Genre.
>>
>>48195250
>You can max out 1 and the other at 5 at least.
so his/your plan of maxing out two stats AND getting at least 3 points in another stat AND somehow not being destroyed through your level 0 stats, and topple the school, won't work.
>>
>>48195329
No, I just max out 1 stat spending 5 points and getting 1 free from the house
Then I spend perk points and the other 5 points to max out the other.
I don't get destroyed because I get trustworthy people that can protect me 24/7.
>>
>>48194483
Cumulative costs means that you have to pay for the lower levels as well, right?
>>
>>48195374
Who in this school of fucking rape monsters is going to help you anon?
>>
>>48195374
>trustworthy people
who? They all love the status quo
>I just max out 1 stat spending 5 points and getting 1 free from the house
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You have to buy a perk to go from level 5 to 6.
>>
>>48195401
I don't know anon, I have a fucking cult and everyone tries to please me for some reason. I also know all the secret conspiracies.
>>
>>48195231
>but the rate that they are created and the ease with which they are propagated is certainly unprecedented in history.

The rate has only gone up because the absolute number of people has gone up. The barriers to creating a good story are much higher now than in the days of oral tradition, because production values go far beyond learning a single skill. Ease of propagation only makes it harder for an unpopular myth to survive. Nothing about walking into town, not dying when stabbed with spears, and then healing some people makes for a strongly compelling story. Those physically present will never forget it, but it will easily be crowded out by stories with actual conflict. If a would-be mythic hero is lucky, they will be inserted into those stories as the protagonist while they're still riding the awe of people who personally witnessed his miraculous powers. Once he's cemented into the storytelling traditions with good stories that people like to hear, he is unlikely to ever be dislodged. But first he has to get lucky enough to have a good story attached to his name.
>>
>>48195429
Then I would have to abuse some of the drawbacks I guess.
>>
>>48195282
Why is that? I thought it had good power, Feed alone could provide me with far greater strength than any other option. So why is the option shit.

If it's the madness, I have a way around that.
>>
>>48190763
The Gloves.

Could really use them to get some quick money.
>>
File: EVIL CYOA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
EVIL CYOA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48193677
This could work.
>>
File: Apathecary cyoa.png (1 MB, 1000x7000) Image search: [Google]
Apathecary cyoa.png
1 MB, 1000x7000
>>48195596
So might this if you take the wealth potion.
>>
>>48195629
Using anon's willpower as a resource for a cyoa is so fucking evil. I hope that author gets a prolapsed anus.
>>
>>48195724
How is it evil? Is it because anon doesn't have any willpower to begin with?
>>
>>48195738
Anon tends to have low or very low willpower so most of these options are just taunting anon. Like Tantalus' fruit.
>>
File: I am bready to DIE.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
I am bready to DIE.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>48195629
>release will potion
At least I'd be able to say I helped one person
>>
>>48195793
Couldn't anon take some drawback potions for extra willpower?
>>
>>48195821
>Having to cripple yourself for life because you're already inferior to the average person.
>>
>>48195832
Or cripple someone else with the release will potion. Besides, the drawbacks aren't all that bad.
>>
>>48195629
Can you go above 6 willpower
>>
>>48195629
Force apothecary to drink draught of Focus and Release will to give her willpower. Now I have access to all potions and cute apothecary for whom I am apprentice
>>
>>48195629
I use release will potion to drain the apathecary's last bit of willpower, killing her on the spot. Then I will take my time ransacking her house for information on potion making. She must have some books hidden somewhere.
>>
I'm curious what the last page of the rapture cyoa is.
>>
>>48195853
>Being constantly drunk
>Being in pain if you ever relax
>Having to sleep for 16 hours a day
>Only works if you're working towards an obsession
>Not all that bad
>>
>>48195910
I'm curious when you'll stop being so obsessed.
>>
>>48195914
Exactly. Your getting it.
>>48195908
That's different. I like it.
>>
>>48195943
>Exactly.
Are you retarded? All those flaws are life destroying.
>>
>>48195914
We're the beaten housewife, anon. Any drawback that does not involve cucking or castration is tolerable. Just got to keep the authors happy. Then they'll never abandon us!
>>
>>48195950
>Are you retarded?
Maybe, but let's take a close look at the drawbacks.

>Being constantly drunk.
There are people who can still remain fairly competent when drunk, this might be able to train you in a way.
>Being in pain if you ever relax.
Learn to love the pain, baby! It's the fist step towards power.
>Having to sleep for 16 hours a day.
It only said twice as much, you could just will yourself to go longer without sleep. or train yourself to only require five hours of sleep and then drink the potion.
>Only works if you're working towards an obsession.
Sure, it's situational. But it's still a unit of willpower on something you like.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this./spoiler]
>>
>>48196048
No, you're underthinking this. You're waving legitimate drawbacks away because you believe you can train yourself to be a competent drunk or sleep less, which is not how sleeping works. You also seem to believe that people can just learn to become masochists. Finally you're also forgetting that an obsession is still an obsession: even when you're not working towards it, you're still obsessed about it.
>>
>>48195023
>it's not wish fulfillment because its not MY wish
this is some serious autism for sure
>>
File: traveler.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
traveler.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48193612
>>48193748
>>48193767
Postan Traveler.
>>
>>48190769
Sorcerer Supreme. You need to teach 1000 students how to master a minor power. Max time is 12 000 years. So that means 1 student every 12 years if you teach individually.

Glad I realised this in time. Sorcerer Supreme is HELL if you don't plan on teaching a few (dozen) students at once.

Empire Eternal is also extremely risky because one civil war can ruin the "10% of the world's territory for 1000 years" clause even if it only lasts a second.
>>
>>48196291
>All of these powers start at a fairly low power, and require practice and dedication to master. We're talking a millennium of regular use to see the maximum potential.

>imbue others with that power... They will start at beginner levels of power.

So apparently Sorcerer Supreme is literally impossible. to accomplish.
>>
>>48193449
nah, i just wish i was a girl and have rape fantasies >>48193472 probably because of that.
>>
>>48196291
Ehh it said succession crises and the like didn't count so unless the civil war lasts for a long time it won't be a problem.
>>
>>48194719
>Isn't it wish fulfillment if you are male
but my wish is to be a girl and get raped.

>>48194787
>not having a meaningful relationship with your rapist
>>
>>48195629
Starting willpower: 4
Potion: Youth (3)
Telekinesis (2)

Elixirs: Elixir of Wealth

Draughts
Draught of Punishment (3)
Draught of Rest (4)
Release Will (5)
Alembic (Insight) (6)
Focus (Money)

Equalizer: Draught of money (4)
Elixir of form

With my telekinesis, I'll quickly grab as many notes and potions as I can and then get the hell out of there (of course, this will be before I drink the Equalizer). Once out, I'll finish drinking the potions I mentioned in the order I mentioned. Now my life shall be spent with one goal in mind; making shit tons of money. Using the potion of form, I'll try and create a form that could reasonable pass as adult.

From there on, I'll just keep making money; to maximize the effects of the Focus draught, I'll train myself to where money is all that is on my mind. All the while, I'll keep the other potions nearby and study the apathecary''s notes. With any luck, I'll be able to brew more release will potions. After that, I'll gather even more willpower from the populace, whether through spiking their drinks or offering cold hard cash for it.

In the final stages of my plan, the apathecary should have recovered by now. To little, to late I say. With all of the notes I had gathered, I'll begin mass producing some of the potions, such as telekinesis, and selling them to the populace, netting myself a nice profit.
>>
>>48196194
Well shit, my bad. would still take them.
>>
>>48196358
That referred to changes in leadership. The problem with a civil war is that the empire would temporarily lose control over X amount of territory which could break your streak towards a 1000 years.
>>
>>48196379
>but my wish is to be a girl and get raped.
then you aren't getting raped
>>
>>48196355
Yeah, I'm glad we caught that. I planned to become a Merlin type character who wandered the world teaching a select few people magic but that is almost impossible with the way this works. I'd have to juggle multiple students at once, make sure they stay alive long enough to master their magic and pray that they don't die before mastery. Sorcerer Supreme is also a quest that lasts until present day so I would have no way of knowing whether I succeeded before that time: some of my students might not technically have reached mastery.
>>
>>48196468
ok then just generally treated sexistly and sexualized.

high hopes for >>48194879
>>
Could someone post the RWBY cyoa please. I want to make a socially acceptable furry build.
>>
>>48196596
>Socially acceptable furry
kill yourself. no furries are acceptable by any means
>>
>>48196596
I was going to, then saw
>furry
Politely kill yourself
>>
>>48196596
kill yourself
>>
File: RWBYcyoa.jpg (872 KB, 1080x3891) Image search: [Google]
RWBYcyoa.jpg
872 KB, 1080x3891
>>48196596
Here it is. Don't let those naysayers stop you from living your dream.
>>
>>48196596
Faunus just have animal ears and sometimes tails. Those aren't considered furry on their own.
>>
File: 1459015756586.jpg (5 MB, 1800x6815) Image search: [Google]
1459015756586.jpg
5 MB, 1800x6815
>>48196596
Sure thing, anon-senpai. I don't know if this is the newest version, but it's the one I've got.
>>
>>48194970
You have no access to the outside. You're in a sealed demiplane.
>>
>>48196686
They're part-animal which makes them furry. No exceptions.
>>
>>48196693
I really wish this had more semblances. Thanks though. I'm going to make a build for it in a sec.
>>
>>48196836
>implying monstergirls and monsterboys count as furry
>>
>>48196836
>>48196852
Can we not do this again.
>>
File: 1466195908836.jpg (57 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1466195908836.jpg
57 KB, 736x736
>>48196685
>>48196693
>>
>>48196881
Depends on how vocal the "it's furries all the way down" guy continues to be regarding their delusions.
>>
>>48196539
Don't wait up, though. I don't expect to have it done before tomorrow.
>>
>>48196852
>monstergirls
not furry
>furryboys
furry
>>
>>48196947
Here's your (You).
>>
>>48196947
We're not talking about furryboys, we're talking about monsterboys. Monsterboys and monstergirls are equally furry. Claiming otherwise is basically saying that men are somehow less human than women.
>>
CYOA gen has been so shitposty this week
>>
>>48196723
How the fuck did I get in a sealed demiplane? What if I want to go grocery shopping?
>>
>>48196987
Well anon after spending 2 week in these threads where lesbians derail threads, I can say women are less human than men.
>>
>>48197069
Maybe you should consider reading the intro text.
>>
>>48196999
What are you talking about, besides the shitposter(s) demanding more OC, it's been great. SDA and Quiet haven't been shitposting so much, but that'll all be ruined in a few minutes when SDA responds to his post with his avatar
>>
>>48197086
Oh. Next time I shouldn't just glance at the intro text. That academy sounds absolutely lame if it's in some cuck demiplane.
>>
>>48197136
It's not supposed to be a cuck demiplane. You're the one who decided to get cucked. It's supposed to be a demiplane of scholastic seclusion.
>>
>>48197165
Don't lie to him. It's a cuck demiplane for House Neptune.
>>
>>48197165
No no, I'm the retarded anon who will fight against fate and cuck the cucks.
>>
File: 1467937341415.jpg (94 KB, 649x654) Image search: [Google]
1467937341415.jpg
94 KB, 649x654
>>48197123
I was waiting for someone to blame me.
>>
File: torisudesu.jpg (405 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
torisudesu.jpg
405 KB, 600x750
>>48196693
>History: New Arrival
>16 M

>Wolf Faunus
I really like how wolves mate for life. I want that.

>Beacon Academy
Main character school is best school

>Semblance; Force of Nature: Gravity
Gravity manipulation is always the best power.

[POWERS]

>Gifts
Hope (10)
Will (20)
Beauty (30)
Intelligence (40)
Strength (60)
Agility (80)
Precision (100)

I am strong, really strong. Boy, how the fuck did I get this strong?

-----

>Talents:
/

[SHOP]

Melee: Lance (100)
+ Collapsible (150)
+ Weight Enhancement (250)

Ranged: Warbow (450)
+ Collapsible (500)
+ Weight Enhancement (600)

Armor (700)
Motorcycle (1000)

In combat I will mostly rely on my Lance in close combat, but preferably I have my Gravity semblance to lock enemies in place and just impale them with my enhanced weight Lance thrown with my enhanced strength body. Warbow is there for similar reasons and because I had Lien left.

-----

Wolfboy joins Beacon and is cute, also strong and helpful. No bully. I'm the alpha wolf here. I hope.
>>
>>48194413
I respect the amount of effort the author went through. Though if he was expecting a majority praise on it he would have to be kidding himself, with the theme of his content.
>>
>>48193933
>I hear the easiest way to win involves Power Hub / Shard Administration
Relative to the cost, it's tied with Animal Control + Manton Effect Bypass, but that's about right.
>>
>>48196882
Is that rarity?
>>
>>48197394
I prefer Consumption + Manton Effect Bypass though. You can even add Godslayer if you want to fuck up everything and everyone and eat the entities themselves.
>>
File: 1466202609875.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466202609875.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>48197435
>>
>>48197435
It's the mute chick from RWBY. Don't know her name.
>>
File: 1466220825356.jpg (46 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
1466220825356.jpg
46 KB, 600x753
>>48197500
>>
>>48197435
Silly, anon. You just had to put your foot in your mouth.
>>
>>48197318
>A special snowflake "alpha wolf" boy
sounds like how 80% of furfags describe their oc's. kys
>>
>>48197614
I'm like 57% less of a special snowflake than Blake so I'd say I did pretty well.

Also, don't bully me. Pet my fluffy ears instead.
>>
File: Wizard School cyoa.png (4 MB, 1500x5280) Image search: [Google]
Wizard School cyoa.png
4 MB, 1500x5280
>>48194879
>>
>>48197701
Sidhinge master race.
>>
>>48192283
Not within the constraints of Minor Shapeshifting.

>>48192695
Thank you for the feedback, both positive and constructively critical. I do plan to be revisiting the drawbacks in the future, and likely adding more, or adjusting the costs as needed. Right now working on the magic "expansion" though.

>>48192779
Companions will be somewhat cheaper in the next iteration. Not sure yet how much so. Thank you for the feedback!

>>48192902
Pocket dimension is a nebulous thing. It's there for people who want to observe the past without really participating in it. while it's not my playstyle, it's not one I have a problem with. The only "downside" is that there is no path to 'true' immortality if you just hang out in your pocket dimension.

In short, pocket dimensions are important to some people. If they want to hang out in there, yeah, it's a bit boring, but I'm not going to take it away at this point. At most I'll put it in a separate "document" to emphasize its optional nature.

>>48193384
>>48193397
Nice! I like that you didn't go overboard with the physical upgrades. One note is that you can "do" as many quest goals as you want, but you'll only get rewards for up to two of them. So, 20 points more, not 40.

>>48193993
Thanks for sharing the build! Going to make some myths, chill out, enjoy yourself?

>>48194483
Nice build! You may have to branch out a bit more from Africa to fulfill the requirements of Myth Maker, but it's not impossible. If you want healers to be a global thing, that will be possible in the DLC.
>>
>>48197739
(more responses)

>>48194636
>>48194758
>>48194888
>>48195024
>>48195050
>>48195195
To answer some of these concerns. First, you don't have to be a figure in 20 pantheons/religions/mythogies *at the same time*. If you become a figure in one religion, and then that religion is later wiped out, it still counts. This is unclear in the text, and I also should add something about the minimum number of people that need to know of each incarnation. Probably, say, 1,000,000 have to have at least heard of a given incarnation for it to "count". I'll think about that number more, and clarify that in the next update. The big requirement is that at some single point in time 90% of a world population of 100,000,000 must know of at least ONE of your incarnations.

Second, Spirit Singer indeed does not have a long reach. Nature spirits do not communicate across the world with each other, and you generally have to work with the spirits in any given area if you want to accomplish certain effects.

So, the good news is Myth Maker should be doable, but your current plan to stop technology might need some polishing.

Thanks for both of your thoughts!

>>48196291
>>48196355
Sorcerer Supreme is not nearly as odious as you're thinking. There's nothing that says you have to teach the students every aspect of their power. You just have to *help* them on the road to mastery. I'll add more specifics in there for the next version. Because, yeah, mortals won't actually ever be able to full master these magics.

>>48196355
>>48196358
>>48196419
Note it doesn't say 1000 *consecutive* years. Problem solved.
>>
File: thebirdician.png (106 KB, 1200x2104) Image search: [Google]
thebirdician.png
106 KB, 1200x2104
>>
>>48197720
Draconis are cooler
>>
>>48197739
>there is no path to 'true' immortality if you just hang out in your pocket dimension.
You should grant a path to false immortality. One where instead of dying you become bound to your pocket dimension but you can still see out the windows, and you get the ability to remotely use magic through it, at a reduced rate (eg mastered major becomes mastered minor, mastered minor becomes entry level minor). Maybe allow a possibility of reincarnation at full power but normal human lifespan if you can manipulate someone into letting you out of your demiplane.
>>
>>48197769
Draconis are uglier and not as magically skilled. Their only claim to fame is nepotism.
>>
about that alpha male, trap/sissy and women cyoa I mentioned a few days ago… how necessary are pictures?
Because I thought of using only a picture for each of the three "genders", and a picture for each house/apartment you can get, and that's it.
Would it be dropped immediately? Also I planned to use real life photographs.
>>
>>48197701
Thanks for being the only one yet to actually answer that request. I'm probably going to take more inspiration from this one in terms of how magic works than I will from Rapture.
>>
>>48197842
I don't care what you think.
>>
>>48197876
Depends on presentation.
>>
>>48197810
Maybe. To be honest, putting more effort into goodies for people who really only care about the pocket dimension is really low on my priority list, though. Mainly because there's nothing original or new about pocket dimension goodies in CYOAs.
>>
>>48197910
Only if you don't have a new or original take on it. Which, I'll grant, you don't as of now, but that doesn't mean you never can.
>>
File: Seven Virtues Cyoa 1.jpg (4 MB, 3631x8021) Image search: [Google]
Seven Virtues Cyoa 1.jpg
4 MB, 3631x8021
>>48197892
No problem.
>>
>>48197876
Real life pictures are fine in such a relatively realistic cyoa.
>>
File: Seven Virtues Cyoa 2.jpg (5 MB, 3617x8021) Image search: [Google]
Seven Virtues Cyoa 2.jpg
5 MB, 3617x8021
>>48197959
Who created this?
>>
File: travelerjacket.png (601 KB, 1594x681) Image search: [Google]
travelerjacket.png
601 KB, 1594x681
>>48193612
>>48193748
>>48193767
Sign me up for companions/panic button, Highlander!
>>
>>48197739

The pocket dimension is the only good solution for those times when you fail to insert yourself into a tribe/civilization. People choosing the pocket dimension aren't being lazy, they simply have good foresight.
>>
>>48198094
Read that as Masked Manlet
>>
>>48198118
>>48198094
read that as maskette man
>>
>>48198106
It's a solution, certainly not the only one. The right physical upgrades will allow you to simply easily run away. And there are plenty of magics that will be more than enough to get you out of any such sticky situation. Master of Motion is the most obvious, but Shapeshifter to fade away into a crowd is another. And that's assuming you don't want to hurt them.
>>
File: banepost.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
banepost.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>48198251
read that as a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
>>48198267

Running away to where, though? Not so fun being an outcast from society when you're homeless.
>>
>>48198094
>inb4 30 more Panic Buttons due to the endless conga line of builds
>>
>>48198251
>>48198282
>Ah, you think baneposting is your ally.
>You merely adopted the baneposting.
>I was born in it, molded by it.
>I didn't see non-meme posting until I was already a neckbeard.
>>
>>48198350
Well a few more could be reasonably added to that list, and in fairness Manlet-Chicken-Face would be a decent addition.
>>
>>48198350
>>48198401
Well, when Highlander saw my Jacket build last thread he said that it would make the perfect panic button.
https://youtu.be/svyCX2qHWXU
>>
>>48198311
I suppose that's fair. Again, I'm not hating on people who pick a pocket dimension. If I was, I would remove it. It's just not an aspect I really care to spend any more time on.
>>
>>48197876
>about that alpha male, trap/sissy and women cyoa I mentioned a few days ago…
You have my attention. Please describe it again.
>>
>>48190763
>The computer
I just log on to famous people's computers, and leak any nudes they have whilst posting lewd social media statuses. Easily ruining people's lives.
If I wanna make money, I could keep any nudes for myself and sell them to the highest bidder.
>>
File: 1456597233478.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456597233478.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>48196693
Familiar Face
Human Male(-10points), 17
Beacon Academy, Vale
Semblance: Unstoppable.
Gifts/Talents: Tracking(-20), Strength(-20), Agility(-20), Intelligence(-10), Will(-10), Ferocity(-10). Activate theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7xNXYKvEQ
Weapons: Melee will be a two handed meat cleaver like pic, and the second will be a variable Shotgun and Assault riffle combo that can use dust charges (Total cost for both 450)
Items & Gear: Scroll(free), Parachute and Grappling Hook(-150) cant be to paranoid, Targeting Glasses(-150) I can only see so far to make a good shot, Wilderness Gear(-50), Dust Charges(-50) for some extra ammo till I get some extra supply, and a Rebreather(-50) I plan to get involved with the man story shit and stopping the bad guys knock out gas is the best bet.
My job is to hunt down the enemy, then proceed to butcher them. Range weapon is for softening up big targets before I can the grappling hook to drag the target to me or vice versa. With the raised in world thing going on and our forth wall knowledge I can preemptively stalk out some info on the enemy and give the main cast tip offs early when it counts, primary goal is to make sure gladiator chick doesn't die and to make sure she doesn't get reversed Yokoed like in Gurren Lagan. Any one with me on the ship? Also may try to hit on Ruby in the mean time, or the Soldier chick that works with the cyborg Penny.
>>
>>48197876

Slut Life has a "SFW" edition without pictures, pictures are nice but they aren't necessary.
>>
>>48198445
Hotline isn't my kind of game, but the music's pretty baller.

>>48196279
For the Monster Containment Orbs, how many do you get from each purchase? 500 creds seems like a lot to pay to get one ball that might not even work.
>>
>>48197318
This is shit.
>>
http://pastebin.com/AqaYpjMm

Am I missing any class you'd want to see in a magical school? Is there anything y'all think I did poorly and should have done in a different way? This is the feedback portion for this part of the CYOA. I'm currently planning that you can pick three or four of these (your choice) each year over seven years of enrollment, with a prerequisite (denoted by indentation and Req. notes) needing to be completed before postrequisites can be taken.
>>
>>48198945
I guess you could have like a care for magical creatures class or something.
>>
>>48198945
>Economics
Is this a magic school and if so does the economics class give special powers. Either way I am happy.
>>
>>48198945
A shapeshifting class. Probably would require Healing and Transmutation, maybe also Self-Enhancement.
>>
>>48198988
>>48199194
Oh, second vote for Caretaking of Magical Creatures. Maybe also a Creation of Magical Creatures requiring Transmutation, Healing, and Caretaking of Magical Creatures.
>>
What cyoas are you guys working on? Also, is it a good idea to work on two or more cyoas at a time so when you reach a writing block on one you could work on another?
>>
>>48198996
I'm not distinguishing between magic and non-magic. Mostly they're just parallel paths, although the mathematics path blends them more than most.

>>48198988
>>48199194
Good thought. I can make it work out to a druidism certification maybe. Though magical creatures should probably require a basic biology class. And if I'm doing that, chemistry and physics make sense too, and chem might be a prereq for alchemy and physics could be for something or other, maybe telekinesis.

>>48199217
>>
File: The Pub of Gods cyoa.jpg (705 KB, 900x2662) Image search: [Google]
The Pub of Gods cyoa.jpg
705 KB, 900x2662
>>48199720
Still happy about an economics class.
>>
>>48199671
I'm making two but I'm just lazy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.