[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm on a quest to find and make the silliest EDH deck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
So I'm on a quest to find and make the silliest EDH deck possible with the theme of a game show using cards like pic related. I want to include cards like Wheel of Torture and coin flipping cards as well and I was wondering what are some of the weirdest (legal) cards in Magic that /tg/ can think of.
>>
>>48188317
pic related is what have me the idea.
>>
File: DiTerlizzi was here.jpg (68 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
DiTerlizzi was here.jpg
68 KB, 312x445
>>
Why legal only? If you aren't going for competitive, why not unhinged/unglued cards?
>>
>>48188420
And old favorite from my chaos deck.
>>
>>48188452
I want to be able to take this in any friend group and not have to hear it if someone legit cards. The group I'm with now are fine with a few cards from the Unsets but we get new people joining and I don't want to hear a bitch fit if someone sees them.
>>
File: 227.jpg (79 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
227.jpg
79 KB, 312x445
I have always liked this card and it can really even out a game that has become one sided.
>>
>le chaos check meme
Absolutely every commander player comes up with this idea as about their third deck. There is nothing original about it and it might be trite or in poor taste if your group is already tired of the concept.

Google chaos edh, it's a pretty popular archetype.
>>
>>48189775
I think it's good to have a thread about it once in a while. I've been trying to put together a chaos deck for a little more than one year now (because I want it to actualy be fun and not only rage inducing and game breaking) and I had never heard of Liar's Pendulum.
I don't even know which commander to pick.
Karona seems good if you really want to go full-chaos and don't care about winning or having a strategy, but her ability is a bit... bland?
>>
>>48189814
You can do a lot more interesting stuff with Karona than just chaos.
>>
>>48188317
>Game show cards
Run Nekusar, so your wheel of fortune effects do some real damage. Also, other game show stuff:
>Chain Reaction
>Greed
>(K)Nightmare
>Truth or Tale
>Pyramids (your choice of $25k or $100k)
>Distant Memories (another LMaD style card like fortune's favor)

Also add a bunch of card draw and draw punishers like spiteful visions (Urza's armor is real cute with it) and howling mine/font of mythos/forced fruition so you have an actual wincon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.