[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>High-security Gnome bank >No clothes allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: vault-in-the-courtyard.jpg (44 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
vault-in-the-courtyard.jpg
44 KB, 550x412
>High-security Gnome bank
>No clothes allowed
>>
>>48181779
So the one fucking building you won't bitch about my life choices and it's the one building with a 4 hour wait time and everyone else is bitching?
Great society you have, ass.
>>
why would I deposit my clothes into a bank? Gnomes are weird man
>>
>>48181779
Will my gnomes grow if I put them in the bank?
>>
>>48181779
Fuck off with your bureaucratic realm.
>>
>>48181820
>Great society you have, ass.
Speaking of, bend over, time to make sure you're not smuggling anything.
>>
>>48183972
No, now pay your schmekels gnoyme
>>
>>48184012
Sorry sir. I keep a gigantic bag if holding stuffed away in there that contains my own home in it's pocket dimension. Its sovereign territory and unmolestable by legal decree. If you want to see inside you'll have to start the immigrancy program before we can see if you're applicable for citizenship.
>>
>>48184102
>Gnomes legally claim your possessions in your bank trough multi-planar lawyer fuckery for less than they stole from you.
You don't fight the red pointy hats son, they are and will fuck you over.
>>
>>48184144
I have several legal documents signed and sealed by your lords and king that allow me all rights as a foreign dignitary. It's a crime agains the crown to attempt to molest my person let alone attempting illegal search and seizure.
>>
>>48184163
>Implying they will ever do the search
>Implying they wont just leave you standing with a bag of holding rubbing against your incoming poop
>Implying you wont be sued harder for having a turd turn your bag of holding inside out and having your house projectile out trough your butthole.
>>
>>48184216
I'll have you know my intestinal tract is safely housed in its home planar shard as are the rest of my vital organs.
>>
>>48184248
>[Current Year]
>Having organs.
What's it like being a disgusting bag of sloshing fluids and offal?
>>
>>48184248
So your home planar shard is now sprayed with poop and blood and torn butthole.

Good for you, gnomes still gonna want your personal scrying info and part of your soul.
>>
>>48184326
Listen, if they want my soul, they can take it up with the Fairness In Hell Bureau and the 17 entirely seperate lower-planar entities who simultaneously 'own' it.
>>
>>48184326
Non-sense. Its a single intestinal tract it couldn't possible cover and entire realm in shit. You want to attempt that have a talk with your legal system as it is full of it.
>>
>>48184376
Sorry sir, no soul, no citizenship in the United Planes, no account in the Bank of Gnomestein.
>>
>>48184403
Then you have committed a legal snafu my small sir as i already have several accounts in the bank of Gnomestein in several planes and, as mentioned earlier, i have several presiding legal documents each signed and sealed by your lords of the realm and their king that claim my allowances as a legally recognized foreign dignitary.
>>
Coincidentally the last time I robbed a bank I was naked
>>
>>48184469
Legal precedent shows that a sentient that no longer possess ownership of his/her/xis of their own soul after a period of no less than 14 Earth Months is automatically disqualified as a sentient.
>>
File: 495526.png (30 KB, 450x366) Image search: [Google]
495526.png
30 KB, 450x366
>>48181779
So your telling me that all the service staff are naked in said bank and I have to be as well?
>>
>>48184591
I possess ownership of my soul as previously stated. It does however have 17 other co-owners much like a company. I do maintain majority shareholdings though and as such ownership legally defaults to me until stated otherwise.
>>
>>48181779
except a vault full of underpants
>>
>>48181779
>blast it, ya damn garden people. Cain'cha tell I'm already naked! This is just me beard!
>>
>>48184376
the daedra?
>>
>>48184728
Well then you should have no troubles producing your share for examination right now, sir, and put an end to this farce.
>>
>>48181779
Jokes on you gnome, I'm a skeleton.

Rattle rattle motherfucker.
>>
>>48185072
I would but it's held in a higher dimensional plane among the celestials vault for safe keeping and in no way is for tax evasion.
>>
>>48181779

Well then, it's a good thing we're intending to rob it, though I do feel bad about potentially attacking naked people.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.