[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (40 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 600x614
What's your opinion of pic related?
>>
>>48181586
a wesley crusher and fuckugly day wankfest
>>
>>48181586
Basically buzzfeed for people that like games
>>
Very occasionally makes decent stuff, mostly cringeworthy and every now and then truly dreadful.
>>
They need to split their Youtube channel so that I can watch the shows I want but ignore the ones that I don't.

I think that attitudes like >>48181861 and >>48181624 are everything wrong with the internet in general. I mean, look at >>48181624. Who makes him watch it? Who forces him to watch Geek and Sundry? What about >>48181861? Sure, his Facebook wall is probably filled with Buzzfeed links, but so? Their videos aren't even like their articles, and those are the only thing you're ever actually *forced* to see, and only then because Facebook wants you to watch videos.
Why can no one passively dislike things? Why do they have to insult and hate? Why does Felicia Day have to be judged on her appearance--which by all standards is conventionally attractive to begin with--? Why are nerds such a bitter, jaded, and entitled group that hates anything remotely mainstream? There are people who still believe that Wil Wheaton and/or Felicia Day are lying about being nerds. Yes, they are both trying way too hard to play up for the camera, but it is painfully clear that they enjoy this hobby and want to help it grow, which seems to annoy people all the more because by all accounts they're both attractive and reasonably successful people.

My opinion of pic related is that it's pretty okay, I guess. I just wish /tg/ types would stop acting like nerd culture becoming mainstream was somehow a horrible terrible thing.
>>
>>48183438
Shuttup, wesley!
>>
I love critical role, I wish I could find more things like it, I wish I was such good friends with my group as they are.
>>
>>48181586
It feels way too cringy for me a lot of times. I can only watch Critical Role without feeling like I'm wasting my time
>>
Critical role is the shit, and represents what most RP groups ARE NOT, and should strive toward becoming.
>>
>>48186221
Sam and Travis are excellent examples of how to rp well and Matt is a fantastic dm
>>
>>48183795
/thread
>>
File: 1463895458322.jpg (35 KB, 367x368) Image search: [Google]
1463895458322.jpg
35 KB, 367x368
>>48183438
Did you expect people to actually read all that shit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.