[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It is the educated opinion of Dean Caelus Veritax of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Star Wizard.jpg (684 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Star Wizard.jpg
684 KB, 1920x1200
"It is the educated opinion of Dean Caelus Veritax of the College of Sky that for too long we have suffered idly the constant and unforgivable transgressions of Viridius Sylvanix and his College of Land and shall suffer them no more. Their association with beasts and flowers is a disgrace to this noble establishment, their rituals are heretical and their students are lowering the grades average. Dean Lumos Gargantix of the College of Light, Dean Saturnus Umbralix of the College of Shades, Dean Caeruleus Altumix of the College of Oceans, and the Esteemed Associate Glimglum Son of Flimflam of the Gnome Exchange: your voices are now required."
>>
>>48180319
Viridius broke up with you didn't she
>>
>>48181411
You didn't hear? It was awful.
>>
>>48181461
Yeah, but that is like, the third time that happened. They'll get back together soon enough, in a decade or so.
>>
>>48181500
>Viridius Sylvanix and his College of Land
>Viridius Sylvanix and HIS College of Land
>HIS
>suddenly a female

I see the word "transgressions" has been used appropriately.
>>
>>48180319
YOU PROMISED US APPETIZERS, VERITAX. WHERE ARE THE APPETIZERS WE WERE PROMISED?
>>
>>48181500
I don't know, she seemed really serious this time. She wouldn't answer his calls or anything.
>>
>>48181559
Your grilled quails have arrived, Master Gargantix. Shall I pour you another pitcher of 284 bubbling sunwine?
>>
>>48181830
WHAT IN THE ABYSSAL DEPTHS HAS BEEN TAKING YOU IMBECILES SO LONG? GLIMGLUM, I SWEAR IT, IT WILL BE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK NEXT TIME.
>>
Lumos, dear, you're speaking through the servants again.
>>
>>48181866
I'm desperately trying to liven this up. I haven't talked to myself on an RP thread since Magical Girl Noir, and that was for cheating.
>>
File: 1369042897861.jpg (218 KB, 850x1128) Image search: [Google]
1369042897861.jpg
218 KB, 850x1128
>>48181960
>cramming your robust physique into a valet and puppeting them to voice your opinion
I had no idea that the College of Light practiced inculcative politics.
>>
>>48181866
Keep calm, old, fella. At least I arrived on the correct day this time, right?
>>
>>48182104
You know their motto, lux et veritas ex hominum.
>>
File: Not-a-barbarian.jpg (158 KB, 543x800) Image search: [Google]
Not-a-barbarian.jpg
158 KB, 543x800
PEOPLE SPEAK MANY WORDS BUT SAY NOTHING.
>>
>>48182427
Sir, please, at least take off your shoes. You're tracking mud on the carpets.
>>
>>48182427
Welcome. dear colleague. How are the axes going?
>>
File: Shang Yang.jpg (57 KB, 303x438) Image search: [Google]
Shang Yang.jpg
57 KB, 303x438
>>48182427
Purely philosophical fraternities need not apply. Every one of your collegiate attempts so far has born nonsense schools of thought and other unfelicitousness.
>>
>>48182546
Glimglum, I do hope that you have a good explanation for this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.