[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z #39
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 50
File: KamehamehaZ.jpg (346 KB, 800x1007) Image search: [Google]
KamehamehaZ.jpg
346 KB, 800x1007
>You are Maple Son-Mahogany, one of two young Tuffle twins thrown at Earth starting in early Dragon Ball by your "father," Dr. Raichi

>"Canon" had already taken a sharp turn from the "norm" when you began, and through your actions, choices, and dialogue, took even further turns from the "norm," and will probably continue to do so

>Stats and dice mechanics are used, and can be explained again as needed

>Let's all try to have some fun, ok?

And a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/21G6yqwe

https://youtu.be/NLOxUvbGG1I

Last time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z! You found that Kami will be leaving for Namek as Tien and the Crane School search for Korin, Trip taking his place as Earth's "Kami." You then spent time trying to learn the Instant Transmission technique... with limited success, though with a bit of persuasion, you manage to learn the Mafuba from Master Roshi. Finally, Bulma tells you that the Galactic King will be visiting Earth formally on Christmas Eve, where you've decided to join in as added security...
>>
File: suit.gif (864 KB, 498x271) Image search: [Google]
suit.gif
864 KB, 498x271
>>48178265
"Goku, come on, we'll be late!" you shout, Peppa and Gohan on the Nimbus, your daughter playing with her adorable little dress as her brother sits patiently in his cute little suit.

"Sorry, sorry!" Goku pleads, closing the door. "Eheh, Groucho seemed worried about this chicken outside. Completely ignoring his dinner."

You spot said bird moving... strangely behind your house. Huh. You don't recall your neighbors keeping any, but it's a mystery that can wait. You move to Goku as he adjusts his tie. "Ready now?"

"Yep! Let's go!" he cheers.

You fly off towards Mifan, Goku with the kids on the Nimbus, meeting with Bulma's family halfway and getting on their jet. Yamcha and Acer greet you all, Chi-chi complimenting your dress. Your brother then pulls out a map of Mifan. "I'll be patrolling the streets in this area. Lapis is at Mifan already, Lazuli with him, both of them ready to help at a moment's notice." He makes a circling motion around the outer area of the main city, then points at the castle. "Sis, you and Yamcha will be at the formal event here. Chi-chi and Izumi will be with you as well, with her dad."

"It's been a long time since I've ever been formally invited to such a thing." the mountain of a man comments with a laugh. "I'll try not to cause too much trouble."

"I'd hope Taco is there again, Tights wanted me to give him a copy of her new book." Dr. Briefs adds.

"Jaco, dad. You're doing that on purpose." Bulma bemoans.

Acer looks around. "Anyway, any questions?"

>A. Have you had any premonitions on this, brobro, Yamcha? Flash of warning?
>B. Anyone else going to be here?
>C. You sure you don't want to attend the event with us, Acer?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48178276
WOOOOH! HAI KATOOO!

>D. Something else?
"You know bro, if your really worried. We could try fusion and combine our foresight! I bet together we could scry all the baddies at once!"
>>
>>48178276
>>
Fun fact from one of the discussion in the Space Monkeys quest, apparently Bulma's more powerful then the farmer from DBZ according to Power Level. In this quest she's like seven times more powerful.
>>
>>48178276
Good morning sunshine! Also:
>B. Anyone else going to be here?
>>
>>48178276
>C. You sure you don't want to attend the event with us, Acer?
>>
File: Lucca_12.jpg (358 KB, 800x1235) Image search: [Google]
Lucca_12.jpg
358 KB, 800x1235
>>48178276
You lean back on the ship's side. "Have you guys had any premonitions of things? Brobro, Yamcha? Any hints at something nefarious?"

"Aside from a samurai fighting an unspeakable evil in the far future, nothing." Acer responds with a comically serious expression.

"I did notice something, but the only thing it seemed to be was of Jaco terrified of something, pointing at it." Yamcha comments. "...starting to think I should ask Baba for some help on this kind of thing."

You smile and nod. "Smart move. Acer, maybe if we try the Fusion Dance we might be able to-"

"I would rather not." he requests with furrowed brows. "Besides, you and Chi-chi are a better fit."

You pout. "Fine. Well, anyone else gonna be here? I know Raditz is already there, Vegeta and Nappa seemed like they were headed to the Lookout..."

Acer rubs his chin. "I think I sensed Godzilla headed in the direction of it, but not completely sure. Nobody else, really."

You notice Peppa walk towards Izzy at the mention of the Fusion Dance, the two girls talking a bit. Gohan meanwhile heads to Pantea, who excitedly shows off a new model kit she's completed. Looks like a Gundam with large wings and two large rifles in its hands. Pantea then spots you looking at her and walks over, a wide smile on her face. "Mrs. Maple, I've been training real hard with dad! I think I've put together a really cool move!"

Gohan tilts his head curiously at her, then looks back at the model in her hands.

>A. Oh? Well after this is all over, how about you show me?
>B. How have you and Yamcha been training, by the way?
>C. Oh, that reminds me, Bulma, any luck with the Tree of Might's fruit?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48178663
>A. Oh? Well after this is all over, how about you show me?galactic donut??
>>
>>48178663
>>
>>48178663
How's it going Kato?
>>
>>48178830
Pretty good. Have some good news for when the thread is over.
>>
>>48178663
>D. Something else?
"Hey Baba has some paper weights that can help with your gun project Pantea!"

>>48178843
TUFFLE QUEST 24/7!
>>
>>48178663
>>
File: I AM KATCHIN MAN!.jpg (97 KB, 570x626) Image search: [Google]
I AM KATCHIN MAN!.jpg
97 KB, 570x626
>>48178663
Can we suggest the idea of Tuffle Battle Jackets to Pantea?

Just something more like...power armor rather then a giant exoskeleton?

We've seen the weaknesses on those. We wanna stream line it. Make it more like the androids. But instead of technology on the inside, it's armored on the outside.
>>
>>48178843
Good news in regards to this quest or something else?

You're pregnant?
>>
>>48178927
Something lightweight and durable.

>>48178944
It's like one of my japanese yuris
>>
>>48178977
Exactly! Something we can use to support and add on to our abilities not something bulky.

We could even use the Sleeping Princess for an arc reactor replacement.

....Maybe uncursed blood rubies too?
>>
>>48178843
Damn now I can't leave this thread. I need to know!
>>
File: yamcha_z.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yamcha_z.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>48178663
You pat her head. "Well, how about you show me when this is all over, okay kiddo? Oh, and if you and your dad find the chance some time soon, maybe talk to Auntie Baba about a kind of Ki container."

"Sure!" she responds cheerfully, running around with her model. Gohan smiles at her and sticks with the purple-haired girl, asking her about the Gundam model she has.

As she heads back to you, circling the ship, you ask her parents, "How has her training been, by the way? I can tell you've been practicing hard with you, Yamcha."

Yamcha laughs. "Hah, squirt's about as strong as Raditz was when he arrived. Videl still has her beat, but she doesn't really mind it too much. And she's been keeping up on her studies."

"Keeping up? Girl's about almost as smart as I was when I was her age! She's been blasting through them, just like her mom did." Bulma comments with a prideful smile as she looks back, her daughter blushing a little.

"Oh, right, Bulma, any luck with the Tree of Might fruit?"

She nods with the same prideful smile on her face. "I've probably hit a breakthrough with it. The Fountain of Youth water has preserved it well, and I believe that with enough time, I can make a sort of drink using it that'll make it even more potent than normal."

Sounds like another thing that'll keep the edge against Freeza and Cooler, perfect!

(cont.)
>>
File: KingFurry.png (457 KB, 1064x796) Image search: [Google]
KingFurry.png
457 KB, 1064x796
>>48179250
You arrive on a little area near the main Mifan castle, Acer waving to his wife and daughter as he starts to fly off. A ways away you notice a far, far larger area that seems to resemble an airport terminal. The new Mifan Spaceport. And the guests of honor have already arrived. Let's see... Jaco, Jiya, Undine, and a few other individuals. One of them is clearly the Galactic King, looking like a space octopus and seeming fairly powerful, almost as strong as Ginyu, while there seems to be... wait, is that a Namek? Huh, well, guess one was part of the Galactic Patrol. Pilaf, flanked by Mai, Shu, and Shen, approach with King Furry.

"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong. Oh behalf of the people of Earth, I welcome you visitors to our humble little planet." the dog King of the planet states, putting his paw forward.

The alien gives him a shake with one of his tentacles. "And I am honored to be here to welcome you to the Galactic community."

Flashes of photography are almost drowned out by a cacophony of voices from the people, mostly press, gathered there.

>A. Head over, see if you can say hi to them as well
>B. Head inside the castle, try to be discrete
>C. Something else?
>>
>>48179268
>C. Something else?
SAMMA DITTHI

I don't trust this. This right where the sniper usually shoots one of the diplomats.

I watch action movies, I'm an expert.
>>
>>48179299
This, and sense for Towa, and check scouter for any androids.
>>
>>48179299
This!.
>>
Rolled 14, 20, 2, 3, 4 = 43 (5d20)

Okay, roll me 1d20, best of five. DC is 14.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48179502
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>48179502
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>48179502
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48179502
Cmon Tuffle Luck!
>>
>>48179643
At least I didn't get a 1.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48179502
oh shoot
>>
>>48179531
>>48179560
>>48179620
>>48179643
>>48179816
All righty, writing...
>>
File: 6x11_Promopic1.jpg (563 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
6x11_Promopic1.jpg
563 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>48178927
>Just something more like...power armor rather then a giant exoskeleton?
>>48170503
>>
File: Panda.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
Panda.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>48179268
You feel... suspicious, for a moment. Your foresight doesn't hit anything, but there's an uneasy sensation in the air. You breathe out "Samma Ditthi" and focus on the crowd. You look through and spot... oh no. There's someone there, a someone who's armed. You step forward, ready to stop them... but suddenly sense Lapis teleport in next to them. You try your best to eavesdrop on what he tells the person, a middle-aged and large panda man...

"You don't want to do this." Lapis states, hand on the person's shoulder. "It wouldn't accomplish anything aside from making everything worse. You attack him, and a gesture of friendship will quickly fade. Please."

"Kid, you know nothing of what I've lost because of aliens like that. My home. My family's honor. My-"

"This won't bring any of it back." Lapis lets go. "My sister tried to do what you're about to do once. It's still eating at her today, though she's working to move past it. I know how this ends, and I don't want someone to go through what she did."

You sense the panda person slowly calm himself, walking off. You sigh with relief. 'Thanks, Lapis.'

'Heh, Acer gave me a heads' up. Was just a little bit quicker on the draw than you this time. I'll help the guy out, Konkichi and Lazuli can talk with him a bit.'

(cont.)
>>
File: GalacticKingimageUAI_.jpg (39 KB, 270x347) Image search: [Google]
GalacticKingimageUAI_.jpg
39 KB, 270x347
>>48180202
"Something up?" Goku asks, everyone else heading inside the castle quietly.

You look to the crowd and smile. "...everything's fine."

"Great! Now let's head in, I can smell some delicious food inside."

You ruffle his hair. "Monkey boy, no stuffing your face in front of the alien royalty. It's usually rude." Though, given the other alien royalty you know of, you can guess there's at least one exception on Earth.

Inside, it's a much quieter affair. No reporters or other members of the press, just the ballroom with servants walking around, offering treats. You spot Pilaf nearly collapse as he enters. "I thought they were gonna eat me alive out there!"

"Oh come now, Sir, you handled yourself fine." Mai comments, helping him up.

"There're gonna be so many reporters for the next few weeks..." the blue imp Emperor mumbles out weakly.

King Furry and the Galactic King talk together, while Jaco has already started chatting with Bulma's family, to the Namekian's irritation. Tao seems to be in a corner, eyes watching the place like a hawk's. Your kids are sticking with Pantea and Izzy, thankfully, with the Ox King trying his best to make some small talk with one of the other aliens.

>A. Check in on Tao, see if he's noted anything
>B. Not noticing Blue around, check on your Scouter to see if he's busy with something
>C. Meet with the Galactic King, talk a bit
>D. People watch, but don't get too distracted
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48180221
>A, D
>>
>>48180221
>Properly greet the namekian officer and get his name. Introduce yourself with a business card magically materialized up as a way to show off without posing.

Can we greet the Namekian in proper tongue this time rather then sounding like a clumsy tourist?
>>
>>48180221
He is forever the Blue Imperor to me now.
>>
>>48180202
>Eats, Shoots and leaves.

>>48180221
>B. Not noticing Blue around, check on your Scouter to see if he's busy with something
>>
>>48180221
>D. People watch, but don't get too distracted
>>
>>48180221
>>
>>48180221
>E. Greet the Namekian, ask how Namek has been doing since we last visited.
>>
Kato ded?
>>
File: tumblr_l3lmtouJRI1qzhh8to1_400.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l3lmtouJRI1qzhh8to1_400.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>48180853
Kato IS ded.
>>
>>48180853
I guess we know what the good news was.
>>
>>48180936
Yeah, now that she can haunt us, we don't have to worry about how much work she does or sleep she gets.
>>
>>48180957
IF YOU DIE IN THE THREAD YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE
>>
File: sk3dDVD_arnold.jpg (74 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
sk3dDVD_arnold.jpg
74 KB, 200x317
>>48180970
YOU BLEW IT ARNOLD! NO UNTOLD RICHES FOR YOU!
>>
File: Tao-smirk.png (732 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Tao-smirk.png
732 KB, 720x540
>>48180221
You walk towards Tao. "Been a while since we last met."

"Indeed it has." he notes, giving you a quick nod.

"Anything been up? Or... well, notice anything suspicious on the last few days?"

"Aside from a drunken monkey prince and his so-called General causing a mild incident involving one of the less savory criminal underground elements in Mifan, a disgruntled Giras, and a very disgruntled cabbage merchant a couple weeks ago, there's been little new to note." he responds, giving you a slightly accusing glare. Hoo boy he wasn't kidding about the drinking...

"Aha, w-well, it sounds like you cleared that up!" you reply nervously.

"Blue cleared that up. I'm the one who had to listen to him whine about it." he clarifies. "I have noticed a clan of Ninja seemed to arrive about a month ago, but they have done nothing suspicious, and nothing directed at Pilaf or the Mifan Government. I'm not paid to police the entire city, and that was a month ago, so they have apparently accomplished their goals without much incident."

Ninja? Huh. Strange. "Well... sorry that Vegeta's picked this place to vent."

"He could do worse, I suppose." Tao finishes, sighing. "...don't let your guard down, though. I know something is happening."

You look around, getting your Scouter out. "Say, where is Blue?"

"Preparing Pilaf's gift to the King. It is Christmas, after all."

Well, that's nice of him. Your Scouter does confirm that Blue's a good distance away, with some other guards. You next head in the direction of the Galactic King, but first move to the Namekian. "Avishta." you greet, to his surprise, introducing yourself.

(cont.)
>>
File: Namek-GP.jpg (38 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
Namek-GP.jpg
38 KB, 500x473
>>48181059
He gives you a quizzical "Limako. I'm not actually from Namek, I descend from one of the Dragon Clan that ended up on Planet Sodia. My father's only child."

"Ah, Kami and Piccolo would've liked to meet you. They're Namekians that ended up on Earth during the catastrophe. Kami's actually gone to Namek himself, wanted to meet with his people."

He shrugs. "Well, can't blame them. Just- Jaco, please stop making a scene." he grunts, noting Jaco almost comically sobbing as he looks at a book. Seems to be... a signed copy of something that looks like him.

You laugh slightly, and then meet the Galactic King himself. "Ah, so you're the Tuffle Jaco told me about. Maple Son-Mahogany." he states, noting Goku finally finding Raditz, Peppa and Gohan running to their uncle.

>A. Greet him respectfully
>B. Maple introduction! POSE!
>C. Ask him a bit about what this meeting will mean for the Earth
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48181059
A whole year passed!?
>>
>>48181073
>D. Maple Mahogany, actually.
>>
>>48181084
We were in space for half a year.

>>48181073
>>
>>48181073
>B. Maple Mahogany introduction! POSE!
>>
>>48181073
"Yep that right, Maple Son-Mahogany. Anyone who says different is an impostor!"
>D. Something else?
Magically materialize an awesome cape for him his majesty made from the same material as the scarf we made. Their crest on it and all that.

Protecting his majesty with style.
>>
>>48181073
>D. Though it's Maple Mahogany, actually, but I can see why you'd be confused. See, some godlike entity keeps trying to force this totally uncatchy and tacky surname on me when this planet's Chinese/Japanese styled surnames really don't have any basis for that, and that's just not the name I and my brother decided upon the day we were born. Sorry for the confusion!
>>
>>48181073
>>
>>48181073
>D. Maple Mahoganyson, actually, it's got a ring to it, don't you think?
>>
File: CWC-Trunks.jpg (75 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
CWC-Trunks.jpg
75 KB, 960x704
>>48181109
>>48181139
>>48181208
I think she does this purely to trigger you.

I hope she keeps doing this.
>>
>>48181073
>>48181330
>But you can call me Maple the Alien Killer, you don't look a day over 12,000, fuck you!
>>
>>48181341
Our last name's not changing without representation.
>>
>>48181073
>>B. Maple introduction! POSE!
>>C. Ask him a bit about what this meeting will mean for the Earth

>all this last name salt

kek
>>
File: 1466640857939.jpg (15 KB, 255x205) Image search: [Google]
1466640857939.jpg
15 KB, 255x205
>>48181420
I agree.
>>
>>48181208
I thought our name was Maple Son-Mahogany-Mahogany made from the trees of Melcahior VII-Son.
>>
>>48181471
what the fuck is a Melcahior
>>
File: malchior7.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
malchior7.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>48181495

Melcahior VII is a dead world. Void of life, and tis a silly place.

MALCHIOR 7 IS WHERE THE TREES ARE 700 FEET TALL AND BREATHE FIRE!
>>
>>48181534
so does my diiick
>>
>>48181566
It's void of life and silly?
>>
>>48181579
no, it breathes fire all day
>>
>>48181608
You....might wanna see a doctor.

That sounds like an std.
>>
>>48181616
A Super Transformed Dick you say?
>>
Guys, I have a get-rich-quick scheme, first, we tell the kids that they're going in the Pendulum room to train, and then IT them to the PTO homeworld instead, and set them loose to wreak havoc and win the war while preserving some of their innocence.
>>
File: GalacticKing.png (257 KB, 342x351) Image search: [Google]
GalacticKing.png
257 KB, 342x351
>>48181073
You nod politely as you feel the sudden urge to blurt out that your name was once Maple Mahogany, before you married Goku, taking on his surname while keeping your own, but somehow you know Acer would laugh at you if you did such a thing in front of an alien monarch and never let you live it down. You instead give a more standard... "Turtle School Master, Faster than Lightning, honorary Ginyu member, Champion of Earth, last hope of a dying race, defender of Truth, Justice, and the Planet Plant way!" Aaaaaand POSE!

He blinks twice and then comments aloud, "Ginyu...?" before shaking his head and smiling. "A... pleasure." He gives a look like he'd been warned about this previously, just didn't expect it to be so... THAT.

King Furry laughs. "Yes, our Earth's Maple. I'm sure her exploits have reached you via the Galactic Patrol members who have visited this world?"

"Indeed they have." he nods.

You then spin around and CLOTHES BEAM up a cape for the alien monarch, presenting it to him. "Merry Christmas, your majesty. Thank you for meeting with our planet like this. I'm curious, though, what plans do you have now that the Earth is part of the larger galaxy?"

His expression warms slightly as he takes the gift. "We will do our best not to interfere with your local governments unless you wish to join us as a member, but we have opened diplomatic relations. I suspect this planet may get more tourists than before, but they will at least have to have such a thing recorded. Not a lot at first, Earth is fairly out there compared to the rest of the galaxy, though some agencies have already taken note of your planet's technology." He points a tentacle at Dr. Briefs. "And I thank you for the gift."

(cont.)
>>
>>48181756
"We of Earth are just glad to finally have aliens that aren't trying to take us over, for once." King Furry jokes.

You notice a few aliens enjoying the snacks Pilaf provides as you head back to Goku, himself trying to control his appetite... as best he can. "Hewy Meypulh, whutz uhp?" he mumbles through a mouthful of shrimp.

>A. Monkey boy, chew, then question
>B. Good news, it sounds like. Things are going well
>C. Seems like this will wrap up soon, we should get the kids ready
>D. Something else?

Roll me 1d20, best of five. DC is 15.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>48181786
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48181786
>A. Monkey boy, chew, then question
>>
>>48181786
>>B. Good news, it sounds like. Things are going well
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48181786
Eh fuh FEH eh fuck

>D. Have more shrimp, they're to die for.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48181786
monkey prince inbound?
>>
>>48181786
>>
File: what_could_go_wrong_big_boss.jpg (31 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
what_could_go_wrong_big_boss.jpg
31 KB, 594x383
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48181786
>A
>B
>>
Rolled 17, 11, 16, 4, 4 = 52 (5d20)

>>48181804
>>48181811
>>48181847
>>48181921
>>48181974
Closer than I thought it'd be.
>>
Wait a minute, POWs can't be bailed out! Kato, this quest is unrealistic.
>>
>>48182025
I mean they were put into custody of Tarble, the other Saiyan Prince. He just decided parole would be better, especially in the hands of another saiyan (like a PTO officer) and the ones who beat them.
>>
File: SpaceGodzilla_Flying_Form.png (501 KB, 700x501) Image search: [Google]
SpaceGodzilla_Flying_Form.png
501 KB, 700x501
>>48181786
You sigh. "Chew, then talk, monkey boy. Peppa and Gohan are gonna pick up on that bad habit."

Goku hurriedly chews and swallows. "Eheh, sorry."

You smile. "Anyway, seems things are going well, so there's the good news-"

A flash of insight hits you, you noticing it hit Yamcha as well before the vision comes. There's... some presence approaching the Earth. It looks like something massive, a ship? No... it's shaped like some kind of crystal formation. Whatever it is, it's massive, powerful... wait a second... it looks like a... blue Godzilla? It's... headed for Earth!

Goku blinks at you as the vision fades. "...was good news, I take it?"

"We need to do something, soon." Yamcha adds, walking to you.

>A. We'll try to move whatever it is away from populated areas, especially Mifan
>B. It's in space, try to sense for it and blast it before it approaches Earth!
>C. Wait for it to land, might not be hostile...
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48182243
>A. We'll try to move whatever it is away from populated areas, especially Mifan

Get it somewhere secluded. If it's hostile, no harm no foul, blast it somewhere no one cares about. If it's friendly, bring it back to Mifan, we have a third friendly party arriving.
>>
>>48182243
>D. Attempt mind reading/talking. We ARE opening up earth to the galactic scene
>>
File: calledit.png (35 KB, 718x147) Image search: [Google]
calledit.png
35 KB, 718x147
>>48182243
>D. Something else?
"Summon the Kaiju and get Melchior."

Its morphing time.
>>
File: 4532149007542a.jpg (16 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4532149007542a.jpg
16 KB, 500x375
>>48182243
>D. Attempt mind reading/talking. We ARE opening up earth to the galactic scene

We got a godzilla jr or something?
>>
>>48182243
>>
>>48182243
>D. If we felt it like this is probably trouble, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. We can blow them up nearly as easily after they land.
>>
>>48182243
>D. Something else?
Everyone combine their spirit bit barriers overlaying all in the path of this thing to slow it down.
>>
File: SpaceGodzilla.png (246 KB, 451x347) Image search: [Google]
SpaceGodzilla.png
246 KB, 451x347
>>48182243
"All hands on deck for this. Let's keep it away from populated areas, but not engage it until it shows it's hostile. Especially Mifan."

Peppa, Gohan, and Izzy note what you're planning, and while your son and niece seem to move towards the Ox King, aware of what you're about to do... Peppa pouts, mumbling "Strongah..." as she turns away, sulking a walk to Pantea. Goku approaches her and talks with her a bit as you telepathically contact Acer, Lapis, and Lazuli. You apologize for having to leave for a bit, just have some security concerns to deal with, and head out, CLOTHES BEAMing some more proper outfits on yourself, Goku, and Yamcha. As this... thing nears Earth, you attempt to contact it. It's... definitely stronger than you were expecting. Power Level in the millions.

'Hello visitor, welcome to Earth. Do you come in pea-'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OftGPa1-jSA

The psychic, shrieking replies echo in your mind painfully. You can... barely understand them. But whatever the thing is trying to tell you... it's hungry. It wants energy of some kind. You... are getting the feeling it's not welcoming. You try your best to tell it to meet you outside Mifan... and it does seem to change direction.

To Godzilla.

It touches down about a kilometer away from the monster, with you all noticing a large crystalline structure bursting out of the ground. In the middle of it all is the creature. Some kind of... Space Godzilla. It notices you all as you approach it, glaring, but doing nothing else. Instead, it eyes Godzilla. And makes an expression like it's smirking.

'Listen, buddy, whatever your beef is with him-'

It lets out a horrific roar that seems to shout at you its intentions: CONSUME.

Godzilla walks towards the alien mirror of himself, grunting at you that this thing is his to deal with.

>A. You do that, big G
>B. Attack the space monster
>C. Try to telekinetically toss it off the planet
>D. Lapis, see if you can teleport it away
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48182978
Samma Vaca!

>A. You do that, big G
>>
>>48182978
>A. You do that, big G
>"Do your best, but if you go down I'm stepping in."
>>
>>48182978

I'll back this: >>48183053

Personal duels within reasonable limits.
>>
>>48182978
>>48183053
This.
>>
File: superg.jpg (20 KB, 348x256) Image search: [Google]
superg.jpg
20 KB, 348x256
>>48182978

We gotta give Godzilla the fruit of might boost!

Then he'll no longer become your average godzillsaurus. He will have risen and become...THE LEGENDARY SUPER GODZILLA!
>>
File: hell yeah motherfucker.png (73 KB, 700x992) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah motherfucker.png
73 KB, 700x992
>>48183163
THIS

THIS THIS THIS THIS

or get Trip to unlock his Potential, or something
>>
>>48183178
BOOOOTH
>>
>>48183053
>>48183163
Supporting these two. Help him out if he needs it by giving him a boost.
>>
>>48183163
We may need to stick Bulma in the Hyperbolic time chamber to get her to finish her work.

She can go....like five minutes to get her stuff done in real time?

I mean she'll never use it other wise...
>>
>>48183163
>Godzilla becomes "Super" before Vegeta does
hahaha yes
yes
supporting
>>
File: 55_12.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
55_12.jpg
221 KB, 1000x1537
>... and it does seem to change direction.
>To Godzilla.
https://youtu.be/Kvm6q9QfqGs?t=33
>>
>>48183178
Trip might consider it given that SpaceGodzilla is threatening earth.
>>
We can not only to Samma Vaca against Space Diamond Godzilla but Samma Vayama on Godzilla to support him.

So Trip's unlock potential + super fruit (with or without the super boost) + Vayama + a Trained Godzilla = SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME.
>>
>>48183264
Samma Ajiva* Not Vayama

Mah bad.
>>
File: too_much_salt_360.jpg (172 KB, 360x265) Image search: [Google]
too_much_salt_360.jpg
172 KB, 360x265
>>48183242
He will hate this so much.

Let's do it.
>>
Rolled 9, 15, 8, 7, 5 = 44 (5d20)

...Hmm.
>>
>>48183302
...mind rolling me 1d20, best of five? DC is 12.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>48183338
DISTANT BLEETING!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>48183338

Tuffle luck?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>48183338
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48183338
Oh lord
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48183338
OH GOD
>>
File: dbxvrngesus.png (190 KB, 412x653) Image search: [Google]
dbxvrngesus.png
190 KB, 412x653
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48183338

>>48183342

Heathen goat-worshiper! This is what you get for turning away from the true gods!
>>
Rolled 16, 7, 8, 4, 6 = 41 (5d20)

>>48183342
>>48183345
>>48183350
>>48183371
>>48183375
>>48183378

Well then!
>>
>>48183378
You fool! The distant bleeting means he has left us!
>>
I wonder if he'll eat us?
>>
File: 1198035109899.jpg (21 KB, 498x600) Image search: [Google]
1198035109899.jpg
21 KB, 498x600
I mean its totally canon that Godzilla loses to SpaceGodzilla in the first encounter...
>>
File: tumblr_o9wujjCUu71qjqw9ko3_1280.png (177 KB, 1063x676) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9wujjCUu71qjqw9ko3_1280.png
177 KB, 1063x676
>>48183538
>>
File: tumblr_o9wujjCUu71qjqw9ko10_1280.png (454 KB, 1280x1541) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9wujjCUu71qjqw9ko10_1280.png
454 KB, 1280x1541
We're gonna need a bigger transformation to deal with these guys. I wonder where the nearest pair of fairies are?
>>
I swear, the lower the DC the worse we do
>>
File: Godzilla-chargingKamehameha.png (142 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla-chargingKamehameha.png
142 KB, 500x625
>>48182978
"You do it, big G, but we'll give you some backup if you need it." you comment, putting your hands behind your neck and floating away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63SoPE-BCdY

The two monsters clash at full size, Godzilla utilizing his better speed and skill to keep up with the stronger monster. At first it seems like they're evenly matched... but then Godzilla attempts to attack it with his Atomic Breath. The crystal structures around him somehow let out bursts of energy, blocking the blast and dissipating it. They reach to the Space Godzilla's shoulder crystals... and you feel it get stronger. Godzilla roars angrily and tries to charge up a Kamehameha, striking the monster before it can be stopped by the crystals... only for it to do almost nothing to the creature. Everyone takes a defensive stance, you preparing to use the Samma Vaca on the beast... but it eyes you maliciously. You get a flash of insight into what's about to happen, but it's too late to stop it.

You feel your body jerked telekinetically into one of the crystals, searing pain filling your body as you feel it start to drain you. You struggle to move, try to speak, and for a moment you stop it with the Samma Sankappa... but it doesn't hold out long enough for you to get free. Goku attempts to get you out of there, only for it to shock him, causing him to back away before it starts draining him too. Chi-chi tries to strike at the crystal's base with a Power Slicer, only for it to be absorbed into the crystal. You start to black out, a glimpse of your brother unsheathing his sword and striking at the giant crystal's base.

(cont.)
>>
>>48183773
You're freed... but soon see Godzilla being thrown at you all with telekinesis. Lapis has everyone gather around him as, at the last moment, he teleports you all away, Godzilla included. You all land outside a beachside cave, Godzilla splashing down into the ocean. Goku gives you a Senzu, bringing you back from near death. "That was too close..."

"Okay, so that's going to be a problem." Acer comments. "It can absorb energy somehow, right out of thin air, into those giant crystals. And grow stronger with them. What the hell is this thing?"

"Whatever it is, it's also got enough telekinetic power to toss Maple around like a rag doll." Yamcha points out. "And those crystals are a big hazard... but the Masamune managed to cut through one, so they aren't indestructible."

You spot Gamera exit the cave, Godzilla tending to his wounds, humiliated.

>A. Try to heal up Godzilla, was a nice try, big G
>B. Lapis, think you can get Trip here? I might have a plan...
>C. Yamcha, how close was Bulma to on completing the Tree of Might Fruit Smoothie Special?
>D. ...you know, if we give it a shot, maybe Godzilla and Gamera can learn the Fusion Dance!
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48183796

>C. Yamcha, how close was Bulma to on completing the Tree of Might Fruit Smoothie Special?
>D. ...you know, if we give it a shot, maybe Godzilla and Gamera can learn the Fusion Dance!

Have the Kaiju drank the UDW yet?

I feel like they have...
>>
>>48183796
I think learning fusion will take too long
>>
>>48183796
>>
>>48183824
Also turning to fusion might hurt big Gs pride even more
>>
>>48183837
We'll fuse with Jet Jaguar if it makes him feel better!

MAPLE JET SON-JAGUAR-MAHOGANY!
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if teaching the Kaijus fusion would result in some DC 20 roll or something.
>>
>>48183796
>E. let's go Sage Mode Godzilla using Maple and Acer to enhance his fire and lightning. Atop his shoulders, whoever has the better shoulders will win this battle!
>>
>>48183796
>>A. Try to heal up Godzilla, was a nice try, big G
>>B. Lapis, think you can get Trip here? I might have a plan...
I think we won't have time for all the options. And I want Super Godzilla, Kato! GIMME SUPER GODZILLA!
>>
Hmm, King Kong went 20 times his size to fight Godzilla, can the Ox King do it for this?
>>
>>48183796
>>48183941
Supporting, I bet that the stunning and burning effects of the Ki will still get Spacey G even if he tries to absorb it.
>>
File: godzilla sword.jpg (173 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
godzilla sword.jpg
173 KB, 800x577
>>48183796

>Let Godzilla borrow the Demon Slayer Sword Acer isn't using

SKREEEOOOOONK!!!!!!!
>>
>>48184001
Godzilla makes do with skyscraper impaling.
>>
>>48183941
Are we actually able to do that, like, enhance someone else's ki with the power of the elements?
>>
>>48183796
>E. Something else?
"Yamcha, Pantea mentioned a technique she was working on. Think that can help us? We need every edge we can get."
>>
>>48184053
Well, it is Godzilla. If anyone could make it work that way, it's generally him.
>>
>>48184095
lol wut

I uh... guess we can ask generally about techniques that help against an energy eater? A way to block that or mess it up would be nice.
>>
>>48183796
>Let's go down the list for power ups and check them off one by one.
>>
>>48184178
What if we do Goku + Acer fusion?

SSJ + Masamune

We can have the cool half-saiyan sword wielding badass.

Masamune can cut through it and SSJ should have the power to back it.
>>
>>48184263
Because sometimes I just want to read some Kaijus duke it out.
>>
>>48184281
Exploring all our options!

I mean its not like we want...the power pole and Masamune turning into some awesome spear or something.
>>
>>48184263
So Trunks?
>>
You know who wouldn't have a problem fighting SpaceGodzilla? The Beatles.
>>
>>48184319
One with IT Avan Dragon Strash Fist.
>>
I just hope it's power level didn't hit half past ridiculous from all that draining. Although I don't think power levels just add up that way?
>>
File: TBR.jpg (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
TBR.jpg
124 KB, 800x600
>>48183796
You fly over to the Kaiju, healing his wounds. "Was a good try, big G." Godzilla grunts angrily at you, though... you can feel shame in its mind. "Hey, hey! No moping! We're gonna... Hrmn..." You scratch your head as you heal the massive creature. You can sense that the Space Godzilla is moving towards Mifan... getting stronger, slowly. Almost like it's draining power from the Earth itself. It's like the Tree of Might all over again. Wait a minute... Aha! You look to Yamcha. "Wouldn't be a chance Bulma's perfected that Tree of Might Fruit Smoothie Supreme, would there?"

"Sadly she's not gotten to it yet. I mean, maybe she'll be able to, but not any time soon." he sighs out.

Damn it. "And... guess you wouldn't want to learn Fusion with Gamera here, would ya' big guy?" Godzilla just glares silently. "Right. Well... Lapis, get to Trip, ASAP! This is an emergency."

"On it!" He's quickly gone.

Chi-chi helps you heal Godzilla as quickly as she can. "I'm heading to Mifan once we're done, I'll try to get people outta there as fast as we can. And the kids..."

Your eyes widen a bit. "Yamcha, Pantea mentioned something she's working on, a new technique. What is it, exactly? Could it help against... that?"

"It's something she was really proud of, she kinda based it on your Geist Magnum, mimicking a powerful beam rifle-" He stops and gulps. "...shit! Chi-chi, I'm heading there too!"

(cont.)
>>
File: Super_Godzilla.png (323 KB, 601x578) Image search: [Google]
Super_Godzilla.png
323 KB, 601x578
>>48184390
The two blast off, you finishing your healing right as Lapis arrives with Trip. She flies to Godzilla. "You're a jealous 'King,' you know that, right?" she asks with a smile. The monster grunts at her, pushing itself back up. Trip places her hand on Godzilla's head, above his eyebrows. "But you do care for this planet, for protecting it, even with your selfish, jealous claim to the title of 'King of Monsters,' you will stand for the Earth." You spot Gamera trying not to laugh. Still, Trip continues, "Allow me to grant you this. The power to protect the planet. Your hidden power."

Light flashed from the monster's body as you all move away from it. You see Godzilla grow larger, arms becoming bulkier, face growing claws on the sides like the alien Godzilla has, body clearly becoming stronger, more durable, as spikes show up from its massive shoulders. It even seems to gain the crown that its counterpart had. What's more... he's stronger. Far stronger. In fact, he might be comparable to Goku at this point. Your husband notices, an excited smile on his face.

>A. Lapis, think you can teleport Godzilla back there?
>B. Everyone, to Mifan, prepare to evacuate people!
>C. Goku, wanna help Godzilla out with this?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48184408
>A. Lapis, think you can teleport Godzilla back there?
>B. Everyone, to Mifan, prepare to evacuate people!
>>
>>48184408
>>C. Goku, wanna help Godzilla out with this?
>>
>>48184408
>face growing claws
I'd call them fangs I think. Or horns.
>>
>>48184408
We could offer the fusion fighters as support.
>D. Something else?
Gamera could use a boost.
>"Gamera is just as noble Trip. He's a friend of all children and is the a guardian of the universe too!"
>>
>>48184465
I support a Godzilla/Gamera tag team, if the Gs are up to it.
>>
File: 013.png (295 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
013.png
295 KB, 1024x1536
>>48184350
when's he gonna learn xXBlOoDyScRyEdXx?
>>
>>48184476
After this they should try training with Konpei and drink the UDW.

I don't think anyone will be getting the fountain of youth water after this.
>>
>>48184408
>D. Maple and Acer piggyback atop Godzilla to enhance his Ki with Shocking and Burning
>>
>>48184520
Maybe he'll delegate it to someone..? He might consider the challenges unsporting or something after this point.
>>
I'm all up for a Kaiju fight but I do really not want to have another ES4: Oblivion on our hands, let's participate somewhat.
>>
Rolled 11, 17, 3, 5, 15 = 51 (5d20)

>>48184463
Tusks?

Anyway 2d20, best of five. DC is 12.
>>
Rolled 14, 10 = 24 (2d20)

>>48184598

Both Gamera and Ozotto hold the title of Super Monster Guys. Ah shit, we might have another kaiju centered throw down later
>>
Rolled 8, 3 = 11 (2d20)

>>48184598
>>
Rolled 6, 9 = 15 (2d20)

>>48184598
>tusks
Oh duh, how'd I forget that one?
>>
Rolled 6, 12 = 18 (2d20)

>>48184598
>>
Rolled 1, 9 = 10 (2d20)

>>48184598
>>
Rolled 4, 8 = 12 (2d20)

>>48184598
>>
File: aurgh.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
aurgh.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>48184740

Tu...tuffle luck?
>>
We kinda did better. But not really.
>>
>>48184758
Seems to be weaker than Zilla luck.
>>
>>48184761
We hit the DC for both, at least
>>
Rolled 17, 13, 2, 6, 8 = 46 (5d20)

>>48184611
>>48184620
>>48184664
>>48184712
>>48184740
...so your brother is clearly outdoing you today.
>>
>>48184786
This where our friends and family start pulling our goddamn weight finally.

I knew we kept these people around for a reason.
>>
Rolled 18, 2, 11, 2, 17 = 50 (5d20)

>>48184786
Last one...
>>
>>48184843
Great! Writing...
>>
>>48184408
You mention to Trip on giving Gamera a boost too, if she's able to, and move to Godzilla. Lapis places his hand on the monster. "All right big G, round two?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVHvoQbi10

The King of Monsters lets out a roar of agreement. You place your hand on him as well. "I'll be going with, as support. Monkey boy, you in?"

Goku cracks his knuckles and powers up. "Sure thing."

Acer places his hand on Godzilla as well. "I've got a plan, sis. The crystal towers are a threat, but we can't get to them all before he figures something is up."

"Uh-huh?"

"But those on the alien Godzilla? Maybe we can break them." he says with a smirk, Masamune in hand.

You smile back at him, getting your own sword ready. "Brobro, you're a genius."

With you teleported back to the monster, you see the vast, growing crystal field behind it. It IS sucking the life out of the planet, and heading towards Mifan. With a nod at each other, you and Acer immediately power up, letting out a cry of "RAIO-TEN!"

Godzilla rushes the monster and tackles it to the ground, catching it by surprise. It moves itself out of the way as Godzilla tries to stomp down, glaring angrily... and getting punched in its massive jar by Goku. It stumbles and retaliates, firing bolts of energy out of its shoulder crystals, Goku dodging them almost effortlessly. It seems to focus on him, but you shout to it before it can. "Hey, you big, blue faker! Payback time for last time!"

It catches you via telekinesis and tries to repeat what it did before, a smug look on its face, buying Acer the opportunity to slash off one of the massive crystals on its shoulders. The fake roars in pain, giving you the opportunity to head back to it and slash at the other with your blade. It stumbles, trying to strike at you, but the sheer bulk of the monster keeps it from getting to you, you easily avoiding the creature's claws and tail.

(cont.)
>>
So, while we wait, who else thinks Space Godzilla was made or sent by Towa since Biollante has yet to make an appearance?
>>
>>48185370
"Kaaaaa..." Goku starts.

"Meeee..." you add, preparing a Denjin Kamehameha as your Spirit Bits fly around to you.

"Haaaaa..." Acer continues, charging a Kamehameha of his own.

Godzilla roars in a manner similar to the familiar chant of your technique, but a glowing mark on his gut glowing instead of his mouth.

"HAAAAAAA!" you all roar, firing your attacks at the monster. Godzilla's seems to have an added beam to it, one that... has the form of his head at the front? The techniques collide around the monster, gravely damaging it. But it refuses to go down, even with it clearly outmatched. You keep pouring Ki into your attacks... with another beam suddenly blasting in from out of nowhere, not as strong as your own but exceptionally well-focused. It blasts into the alien Godzilla's side, causing it just enough damage to drop its guard completely. Your attacks finally overwhelm it, turning it into less than dust.

You sigh with relief as you see the crystal towers begin to crumble on their own. Godzilla lets out a victorious roar, and heads away from Mifan. Acer gives you a gentle jab to your shoulder. "Heh, we still got it, sis!"

Goku hugs the both of you. "Great job, guys! We'll be able to take on Freeza for sure!"

Things start to quiet down, thankfully, with the defeat of the Space Godzilla. You exchange gifts, wish the Galactic King farewell, and find a very surprised Yamcha and Bulma with a very, very excited Pantea. Looks like she got to show off her "Zero Buster" after all. Back at home, you and Goku enjoying some lychee wine together. Another year, another alien invasion... but this one had a far happier ending.

In the following months, you...

>A. Work on the Gravity Chamber with Acer and Bulma
>B. Help Bulma perfect the Mighty Smoothie
>C. Get some real training in, with your main training partner being... (who?)
>D. Work on enhancing some skills with Magic, if you can
>E. Something else?

Pick two at most.
>>
>C. Get some real training in, with your main training partner being... Gamera
>>
>>48185381
Was Gamera the last attacker?

Perfect Pantea's move. I think we should really invest in it.
>>
>>48185381
Trip
>>
>>48185381
Trip
>>
>>48185381
Chichi, if she's going to be our combo pal her power will count for more in the end.
>>
>>48185381
>C. Get some real training in, with your main training partner being Chi-Chi

If we can spread that Mighty Smoothy around, the power boost would probably be worth more than just one guy having all of it.

Also, if we're going to be fusing more with Chi-Chi, the more power we both have the better our fusion will be. Also gives us time to perfect the Fusion technique with her.
>>
>>48185561
Backing this. We should at least get her up to our level.

Also, think Acerquest is celebrating right now?
>Jeeze Maple, did we switch dice or something?
>Haha we did it, we've really surpassed her!
>I wanted to fuse with Yamcha...
>>
>>48185370
>>48185381
Guess rolling a one didn't bite us at all? Thought we would have gotten knocked around a little.
>>
>>48185649
We did kinda get caught in Space Godzilla's telekinesis there.
>>
>>48185649
It was about to, then Acer bailed us out.
>>
>>48185611
Yamchafags will never give up
>>
>>48185611
The blue bitch tracked us down again and demanded a tribute of some of our surplus models and test subjects.

Tried to trap her in the unity sphere. Almost worked too, but some faggot rolled a 1.

Now the ship's power output is damaged, we're missing half of our wetware supplies, and we still have no idea where those ancient forerunner satellites are.

You there! The tuffle questers.
If you see that Towa bitch, blast her a few new holes for me.
>>
>>48185381
>>
>>48185381
>>B. Help Bulma perfect the Mighty Smoothie
>>C. Get some real training in, with your main training partner being... (who?)
Chichi
>>
>>48185381
>A
>B
Chichi as training partner.
>>
Rolled 19, 12, 13, 1, 6 = 51 (5d20)

Gah, sorry about that. Internet had a hiccup.

Roll me 3d20, best of five. DC is 13 for all.
>>
Rolled 18, 4, 10 = 32 (3d20)

>>48186068
>>
Rolled 16, 2, 19 = 37 (3d20)

>>48186068
Let's do it right this time
>>
Rolled 14, 7, 13 = 34 (3d20)

>>48186068
lets go
>>
>>48186100
>14, 7, 13 = 34 (3d20)
>>
Rolled 16, 13, 13 = 42 (3d20)

>>48186068
Rofl'd my waffles, lollerskates!
>>
>>48186108
What? Did I do something wrong?
>>
Rolled 9, 2, 17 = 28 (3d20)

>>48186068
Rolled 1, 1, 1 = 3 (3d20)
>>
Rolled 13, 11, 15, 3, 8 = 50 (5d20)

>>48186095
>>48186096
>>48186100
>>48186113
>>48186125
>18, 13, 19
All righty then!

Writing after this roll...
>>
>>48186180
Kato.

You look pretty!
>>
>>48186197
Wrong quest anon.
>>48186180
Can we suplex Frieza's ship into Cooler's before they land?
>>
>>48186197
I actually look fairly bland today.

>>48186243
Nope.
>>
>>48186266
Kato.

You look bland!
>>
>>48186266
Kato, if you look bland, you look a fairly sort.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

ok guys I am a bit sleepy so I am going to go to bed for a bit here is a diceroll if oyu need it ok bye
>>
File: Chi-chi2010-12-24-356073.jpg (304 KB, 850x785) Image search: [Google]
Chi-chi2010-12-24-356073.jpg
304 KB, 850x785
>>48185381
You start the next few months' training with Chi-chi, still not able to master Instant Transmission with Lapis in spite of all the effort you've put into it. It does go fairly well for you both, with Chi-chi putting in the extra effort to catch up to your strength, the two of you right around Acer's strength before August of next year, though your brother still has the two of you beat in raw power. You also perfect the fusion dance with her, managing to form Machi at a moment's notice now.'

During your time together, you notice Peppa and Izzy have been seriously trying to train themselves, even with your promise to teach properly. Gohan keeps up with them, but mostly as a game; he's started really enjoying reading books on his own. Chi-chi jokes to you that he might end up a scholar, and thinks you should encourage something like that in him. Also, she's started looking at proper schools for Izzy when the girl's old enough. She hopes that after the business with Freeza and Cooler is over with, the kids will be able to school together some day.

"...to be honest, sometimes I worry she's going to become too shy and sheltered if she doesn't have a lot of people to interact with." Chi-chi comments... her daughter flying in on her pet dragon. "Y-you know what I mean. She's smart and friendly, but the village kids don't really try to interact with her much. A bit intimidated by her status..." She blushes a little, trying to hide it as she goes for a roundhouse kick to your side. "...and her parents."

"Chi-chi, come on, she'll be able to make plenty of friends." you reassure her, blocking and pushing yourself away from her, trying to work in a few quick jabs that Chi-chi manages to hold back. "She already has Pantea, and Videl, and her cousins." You dodge a chop from her and grab her arm, flipping her on her back.

Chi-chi quickly moves herself back up, taking her stance again and smiling. "True, still... a push in the right direction couldn't hurt."

(cont.)
>>
File: SuperVegeta.png (1 MB, 1988x972) Image search: [Google]
SuperVegeta.png
1 MB, 1988x972
>>48186907
As the year moves onward, you help Bulma perfect the Tree of Might's fruit into a Power Smoothie of sorts, something that will give a boost above even the regular tree's fruit. Though the process costs you a Senzu, leaving you with only 8 for when Freeza and Cooler arrive... and with still no news from Tien in finding Korin.

This routine of training, improving your skills, and spending time with your family is cut short one fateful day in August. Feeling a titanic surge of power near the Lookout is only the start of your worries, as Acer rushes to you in Capsule Corp, heading out of the Gravity Room. "S-sis... B-Bulma, Yamcha! I had... had a..."

Yamcha catches him before he falls over. "Woah there man, what's wrong."

"KING COLD IS STILL ALIVE!"

Your legs tremble a little. Your mind flashes back to what his body looked like after Lazuli attacked him. "That's... that's impossible." you state, feeling that surge of power coming closer. Your body freezes up slightly. They... they haven't already...

"He'll be coming here with Freeza and Cooler! They're bringing an army! I saw... I saw..."

"Oh they'll need more than an army to face what's here for them." a voice calls to you all... a bright golden glow accompanying it. The one with the voice smirks as he sees your expressions. "What's the matter? I keep my promises, Tuffle. The truce still stands... for now." Vegeta is... a Super Saiyan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95hzQGiKiEg

>DRAGON BALL TUFFLE QUEST Z #39 END
>Twitter account is @KatoQm, will have status updates there
>Got some questions for the QM? Characters? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

And that's all for tonight, folks. I'll be around for questions like usual. Did y'all have fun?
>>
>>48186926
>Vegeta is... a Super Saiyan.

Can we know Vegeta's updated power level
>>
>>48186980
Not enough to match his opinion of it
>>
>>48186926
Thanks for running.

I wonder how beautiful the children will be when they grow up...
>>
>>48186926

HAS VEGETA TRULY BECOME A SUPER SAIYAN?

But even so, will it really be enough to fulfill his promise of being the one to kill Frieza? Will it even matter with a Cold family invasion on its way to Earth?

Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z!!!
>>
>>48187013
Would be kinda funny if he just began dying his hair blonde, admittedly. That said, Super Goku, Super Vegeta, Super Godzilla, and a crew that hits in the millions should have a better time of it than canon would, right?
>>
>>48187113
Well normally we would have killed Freeza by now. Though there isn't likely to be Future anybody coming in....
>>
>>48187113

Well canon King Cold is about in Frieza's normal range. We can assume that he can also power up in a similar way to be at least as powerful as 50% Frieza by a very conservative estimate. Both of them together would be a very tough fight if they decide to get serious.

Cooler is the real threat here. Even if he's just there to put a token effort so he can inherit the PTO once his father and Frieza dies, he'll still probably make a good effort to kill everyone due to family honor and such. If he transforms and decides to do nothing but killshots, then that's going to be bad news for the team.
>>
>>48186980
Vegeta's current maximum strength, Super Saiyan included, is 82.5 million. If you were to try a Raio-Ten Kaio-ken x 5, you'd be weaker than him, but capable of putting up a fair fight.

He believes he's strong enough to kill Freeza.

>>48187002
That may depend on how you raise them.

>>48187013
His awakening did coincide with something. Pendulum Room training, with Trip's begrudging allowance of it, allowed him to reach it. Nappa is overjoyed for Vegeta. Raditz is cursing himself for falling behind.

>>48187113
Note that Super Godzilla might not be available for this coming fight. But Chuu Lee is stronger than Goku, currently.

>>48187155
About that...

SO

The announcement.

I've managed to talk things over with work. Starting Sunday I won't be working a midday - night shift anymore, I'll have a more standard work week. This means that I might be able to run more frequently, though Quests would start around 6 pm PST instead of the usual. Would y'all like to see a Quest on Sunday again, at the very least? Potentially up to three times a week.

Do note that I definitely won't be running next Tuesday, Anniversary.
>>
Can we all just max power nuke the ship when it first shows up?

>>48187113
What were the power levels when fighting cooler and cold in cannon? If it were just freeza no one would be too worried I think.
>>
>>48187200

>Scheduling
Whatever works best for you, Kato. I'm fine either way.
>>
>>48187201

Frieza is 120 million at 100% power, though he has trouble maintaining that level for long.

King Cold is unclear, but he was stated to be similar to Mecha-Frieza at rest. It's unclear if he can transform or not.

Cooler transformed is about 470 million.
>>
>>48187233
>470 million.
ffffff
>>
>>48187200
So... is Godzilla stuck as Super Godzilla, did he lose it, or can he transform at will or something?
>>
File: noteventhedead.jpg (31 KB, 413x425) Image search: [Google]
noteventhedead.jpg
31 KB, 413x425
>>48187233
>470 million.
>>
File: assrampage.png (263 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
assrampage.png
263 KB, 570x428
>>48187233
>470 million
>>
>>48187200
Sounds good.
>>48187233
How the fuck did Goku kill Cooler the first time.
>>
>>48187200
How strong is Machi? And has anyone else bothered to learn fusion?
>>
File: Cooler-fw.png (700 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cooler-fw.png
700 KB, 1920x1080
>>48187201
You could try.

I would highly, highly recommend against it.

>>48187219
All righty, just making sure people know.

>>48187233
>>48187240
>>48187266
>>48187331
>>48187338
Yep.

Do recall that in the movie, Goku must have gotten one of his gigantic bullshit Zenkais from getting healed up. Either that, or Goku was pushing 10 million before Gero and 19 showed up.

And I will say this, Mecha Cold is stronger than Mecha Freeza because of someone's help.

>>48187248
Godzilla can't QUITE transform at will, he sort of needs to build up to the transformation. It's more like a Limit Break/Trance thing.

>>48187406
Machi clocks in at about 3,750,000, stronger than Goku's base. You'd be able to manage a Kaio-ken x 5 Raio-Ten more easily as Machi as well, but it might halve your Fusion time.

Acer has learned the skill but is hesitant to use it.

Yamcha and Lapis are about as good as you are with it, though Lacha isn't as strong as Machi.

Lazuli's observed it enough times to be able to use it, but hasn't really tried it with anyone yet.

Chuu Lee could potentially fuse with you, but the end result might not be quite as skilled as Machi, and Fusion is really, really important with how it utilizes skills.

Izzy has memorized the dance.
>>
>>48187550
How strong were Gero and 19?
>>
>>48187579
I'm of the opinion that they were barely stronger than Mecha Freeza. Like, comparatively, 200 million or so.

For the purposes of Tuffle Quest, that's what they'll be as "reference points." In the same vein, Future 17 and 18 were stronger than Gero and 19, but weaker than present 17 and 18. Present 17 and 18 would be able to beat Cooler.
>>
How awkward would Machis feelings be for an Acer/Goku fusion?
>>
>Best of 5 quest
>Uses crits and critfails
Get this cuck shit outta here. Just do no-crits best of five. Otherwise you get stupid shit.
>>
>>48188218
It makes things a bit more swingy but also more interesting. Remember the critfails don't lessen what you're trying to do at all, they represent a failure in defense or similar. It's a fine method for determining if you take damage without every failure resulting in pain and every successful roll leaving us off scot free.
>>
>>48188321
Roll to not look retarded, anon
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>48188568
Ok
>>
>>48188218
>>48188568
>Blatantly unaware of how 'critfails' are actually handled

>>48188756
>Replying to himself, the newfag accidentally makes more of a supporting argument for the opposition by rolling a critical success without impediment

>>48188884
>Then deletes that post and rolls a 1d1, like people can't see the die size right next to the result
>>
>>48189292
1d1 guy here, I wasn't the deleted post (didn't even see it, actually) and I'm not trying to fool anyone. It's a joke, son.
>>
>>48189292
I see the post, and it's quite a while after according to the times
Probably not him, anon
>>
>You keep pouring Ki into your attacks... with another beam suddenly blasting in from out of nowhere, not as strong as your own but exceptionally well-focused. It blasts into the alien Godzilla's side, causing it just enough damage to drop its guard completely.

WHO DID THIS?!

GAMERA!?
>>
>>48189970
Implied it was Pantea with a beam she made into a sniping equivalent attack
>>
>>48189970
>>48190010
See >>48185381
>You exchange gifts, wish the Galactic King farewell, and find a very surprised Yamcha and Bulma with a very, very excited Pantea. Looks like she got to show off her "Zero Buster" after all.
>>
>>48188003
It would be cancelled out by the fact that Chichi and Goku are ambivalent to each other and that there are two couples.
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.