[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1467549059129.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467549059129.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Tell us about your character edition

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
http://web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Spread: >>48162857
>>
>>48177746
The one I'm playing right now, or one of the ones I would like to play?
>>
>>48177746
Too many arms.
>>
>>48177746
That's too fucking sickeningly cute
>>
>current character
>Major Esma
>middle aged stroke-damaged widower drug addict obsessively masochistic interplanar dance super star psionic hobgoblin military commander whose best friend is a gimp bard
>defeated the matriarch of the Blue Kobold people in a Duet Duel grudge match in front of 400,000 kobolds live with the assistance of the mysterious Dancer X
>Participated in the downfall of It That Devours, the evil god that consumed all Kobold's souls, freeing the kobold people's afterlife
>Is High Ambassador to the Kobolds & Dwarves
>Participated in the killing of Jubilex
>Is the Mortal Herald of Rovas Tillsal, The Chained Lord
>Escaped servitude in the Abyss to a Demon Lord.
>Fought against The Builder, one of the empowered Rakshasa Maharaja Rajadhiraja who had usurped the gods of the Dwarven people and enslaved the Dwarven race
>Helped free the dwarven people from mass mind control
>Learned the art of DANCE from an exiled Unseelie prince
>Got married and had children (ended up killing his first wife after she killed their daughter)
>>
>>48177815
>>middle aged stroke-damaged widower drug addict obsessively masochistic interplanar dance super star psionic hobgoblin military commander whose best friend is a gimp bard
What the literal fuck, how fucking tripped up on balls were you?
>>
>>48177815
Unbelievable!
As in, I don't believe you.
>>
>>48177815
I think I remember you wondering if your character background was too edgy.
>>
I know what makes the Raven Lord overpowered, and that won't stop me from playing it, but what's so bad about the Zealot?
>>
>>48177880
As much as I would like to tell you that you're right, it's unfortunately all true.

>>48177944
I did come here to ask about it a while back.
>>
>>48177975
Zealots can outperform multiple tier 3 characters at the same time. Their ability to defend a party is so high it warps play hugely, while not sacrificing offense. A zealot standing in place and using a ranged discipline (which they get tempest gale as a class discipline) will outbuff a bard while outfighting an inquisitor, at the same time.

Their recovery mechanic is the strongest of initiating classes (arguably). It means if the zealot stands still (which they can if they used a ranged discipline) they effectively can just keep using strikes/counters/boosts as much as they darn well please.

Basically they warp play with their efficiency, and in combat will outperform even tier 1 characters (unless the tier 1 characters have a lot of prep).
>>
File: tim the toolman taylor.jpg (41 KB, 470x476) Image search: [Google]
tim the toolman taylor.jpg
41 KB, 470x476
>>48177746
We just started recently, so he's still pretty low leveled, but
>Night Terror Vigilante
>famous and respected carpenter who teaches people all over the world by day
>hero of the common man who strike fear into the hearts of evil with using the tools of his trade as weapons by night
>pic related
>>
Repost from last thread.

So how many TO complete methods still exist in pathfinder. I know that Wish and Planar Binding are TO complete still, but is there anything else still lurking?

Simulacrum probably is, depending on what you make a simulacrum of.

I've seen some rough holes in the rules, but nothing yet has been quite as worrisome as some of the old infinite spell or infinite stat builds of 3.5.

What's the most aggressive powergaming you're aware of in pathfinder right now?
>>
>>48178007
So would you say a "no ranged weapons" clause might tone it down?
They could fluff it as the zealot having to enter the fray himself to feel the passion to fuel his powers.
>>
File: 1461866448475.jpg (527 KB, 1574x2138) Image search: [Google]
1461866448475.jpg
527 KB, 1574x2138
>>48177746
She's a barbarian queen whose tribe disappeared while she was leading a hunting party.
>>
>>48178042
No, because of the number of repositioning strikes that exist and ways to move around during combat. 90% of the time after the initial charge you're not super worried about your movement.

A Zealot need only recover maneuvers every few rounds (unless they spam 1, which is only a strategy in specific situations). They can make their zeal last multiple rounds.

Having to move one of every 3 rounds is what you should expect in combat. Plus in emergencies where you have to do it more you can cheat out extra movement.
>>
>>48178035
TO?

Infinite stats is very difficult to attain in PF. Aggressive power gaming is now like "I'm a wizard with 54 Int with a save you can't pass under any circumstances".
>>
>>48177746
He's short for a half elf, has a ridiculous hairdo, and is very easy to piss off. It totally has nothing to do with how he never really knew his human mother, or how his fullblooded elf sister got more attention. He's just destined for great things, and he's gonna make sure the rest of the party shares that fortune, even if they don't want to!

Except not, because that game is kill.
>>
>>48178077
Theoretical optimization. Which is the most that the rules can allow at all. As opposed to PO, or practical optimization, which is the most that is likely to be useful/allowed in a game.

TO complete is a shorthand phrase used to describe any rules use/abuse that allows you to leap towards completing theoretically any other desired task.

Wish, planar binding, and simulacrum are all TO complete because they can be used to begin a chain of infinite wishes, wish by creating a simulacrum of an efreeti, simulacrum by the same, and planar binding by calling one. Although those are not the only way those three spells can be used to start such a chain.
>>
>>48177746
tfw you join a group late so they cook up a character for you in like 30 mins and it's heavily bizarre. They needed a ranger and some light buffers, so now I'm playing a Str build Ranger who wields a pickaxe and is forgoing the animal companion for the other option.

what do my friends, what do
>>
>>48178035
The only "infinite stats" character that I'm aware of would be the level 20 Nature Oracle using Awaken over and over, and even that is quite shaky in both setup and execution.
>>
>Tell us about your character edition
I'm a NG Warder//Empath (Rune Seer variant) Gestalt. It plays kind of like a Zealot, I'd imagine. I focus heavily on supporting my allies and locking down my enemies with Reach-Warder shenanigans. Thanks to Empath the support I bring is pretty novel and esoteric, and doesn't step on the toes of our dedicated support character.
My martial tradition is Wayward Path. I travel around the world doing good deeds and write about them in my book. Headstrong and stubborn, I do my best to right wrongs and make sure good people get good lives - even if it costs me my own. Right now the party's being called into stopping some kind of nefarious sorcerer's plot to do... something? This new plot line has just started developing last session, and we haven't received any exposition yet.
I'm about as much of a tank as you can get in PF, being able to literally aggro enemies in various ways and reliably prevent them from moving, all while stacking all kinds of debilitating conditions on them. At one point I had so much crap applied to a big-ass Ogre that the GM just made the poor thing throw down it's weapon and give up, because it sure as hell wasn't going to be doing anything for the rest of the fight.
I've played a bunch of different characters, but this is definitely my favorite, as a character and as a character sheet. It's amazing fun to play both in and out of combat, and it has tons of little tricks up it's sleeve that keep coming in handy. Being able to see how someone feels thanks to symbols floating around their head leads to some really cool RP, too. In fact, all of Empath leads to cool-ass RP. Lovin' it.

One of my friends calls my character Emotion Paladin.
>>
Man I've really wanted to play in a Gestalt game, but can't find one. How do you guys fine Gestalt games?
>>
File: 1438441349618.jpg (1 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1438441349618.jpg
1 MB, 1240x1754
>Advertisement for E8 game
>Starting level 6, DSP content allowed, Mythic is in play starting at Tier 1
>We're playing the avatars of dead gods, whose remaining spark of divinity has found it's way into a mortal coil
>He wants us to include Domains, implying we'll become the objects of worship later on
>Look through the other applications
>Literally all of them are some variation of "I'm the God of Magic" or "I'm the God of Darkness" or even "I'm the God of Technology."

I need your help, lads. I don't quite know exactly what sort of god I want to make, but I'm feeling something similar to The Nameless King or Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight.

Any suggestions on Domains and class?

Should I go for a Zweihander Sentinel with Elemental Flux and Piercing Thunder to become the King of the Storm?
>>
>>48177746
Ulfenboo Chelaxian Unchained Rogue who's also starting to become a bit of a Tianboo as he's attempting to learn anime fighting techniques such as "sensing an enemy's killing intent" and "feel the enemy's presence without seeing them".
>>
>>48178368
Be the god of sports or the god of litigation
>>
>>48178362
Slowly got my group accustomed to it.
It's the only way I could do it, myself.
>>
>>48178368
"The First Ruler"
>Tyranny
>Toil
>Corruption
>Aristocracy
>Espionage
>>
>>48178403
>Be the god of sports

So, a Steelfist Commando Warlord?
>>
>>48178234
That might work if you feebleminded yourself before each awaken so that you qualified again. You're only getting infinite wisdom, but it's still infinite stat. At the end of it all you just remove the feeblemind to get int and charisma back.
I'm not sure if you'd get your original int and charisma or your last int and charisma back, though. Odd thought.
>>
>>48178443
You don't have the right creature type to qualify for awaken.
>>
>>48178035
Shensen (while illegal at any reasonable table) is technically a Paizo developer giving precedent for racial stat adjustments carrying over through reincarnation. Cyclic Reincarnation basically is identical to reincarnation, except that it reincarnates you into a body of the same race. If you play a Human, Half-Elf, or Half-Orc your racial +2 carries over from your previous body to your new body, at which point you add a new +2. Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15 KB, 560x407
>>48178482

Did Paizo actually expect us to like Shensen?
>>
File: 1456199756461.png (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456199756461.png
64 KB, 500x500
>>48177772
>>48177797
>>
File: YangChristmas.png (531 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YangChristmas.png
531 KB, 500x500
>>48177797
>>
>>48178509
I think so? Or at least it seems like JJ expected us to like her, and then whoever else was involved said "nah, make her optional".
>>
>>48178452
The level 20 revelation lets you pick the animal type, allowing you to qualify.
>>
>>48178443
First off, you're getting infinite HD and Charisma, which is your main casting stat as an Oracle. And since you can get your CHA as bonus to all sorts of stuff, your benefit is even greater.

And yes, the whole interaction with Feeblemind is very questionable in terms of final stats. To get around that, you qualify for Awaken with Intelligence Drain, which does actually reduce that stat by RAW.
>>
>>48178545

Goes to show how important presentation is to the acceptance of a developer's former character.

Ameiko was JJ's girl and she's one of the better NPCs in the setting.
>>
>>48178368
Dunno who those two are, but if you want to be a king-god, I'd suggest the following:
Be the God of War or maybe even God of Victory and play a Golden Lion-focused Bannerman Warlord. Pump that CHA and invest heavily into Leadership.
Go into Marshal for Mythic and inspire your men to feats unheard of! A king is nothing without his people, after all.

It ain't gonna compete in power with the Archmage Wizard or whatever else cancer the God of Magic will cook up but it'll definitely be far more flavorful.
For domains go for War, Strength, Glory and Nobility. Maybe also add Trickery to reflect clever war tactics.
>>
>>48177746

Right, /pfg/, how would you fix TWF so that it can keep up with two-handed and sword and board fighter?
>>
>>48178624
That one feat tax homebrew that makes Improved not a thing and consolidates it into Greater TWF, which you can take at level 6..
Then grant base TWF as a bonus feat to any class that has full BAB or that gets finesse.
>>
>>48178624
Not drastic
TWF feats scales with BAB

Double slice is the default

Feats to reduce penalty

Drastic

Kill full attacks. TWF is now the only way to get more than one attack in a round.
>>
What Path of War class is best for a full on Orc?
>>
>>48178649

Like, do you have any other idea for it? My DM's rejected that idea under the false idea that if Pathfinder Vanilla made it, it's balanced

WHICH IT FUCKING ISNT

>>48178660
I'll see if my DM would allow the not drastic stuff

Either way, thanks for the responses thus far
>>
>>48178684
brutal stalker
>>
What are the benefits of STR over DEX?
Two-handed bonus damage, being able to pick stuff up/break stuff easily, some combat maneuvers, skill checks and... Is that it?
If you could choose between them, why wouldn't you go for a DEX build, exactly? Is it because of the feat investment?
>>
>>48178684
Primal Disciple Barbarian.

>ME UNGA
>ANCESTRAL SPIRITS BUNGA
>ROAR
>SMASH SMASH SMASH
>>
>>48178730
>why wouldn't you go for a DEX build, exactly? Is it because of the feat investment?
Because I'm a heterosexual male.
>>
>>48178730
feat investment, damage output, ability to use heavy armor and carrying capacity. Not to mention sometimes dex is not feasible for certain character concepts.
>>
>>48178730
Star requires less investment, does more damage, and it is easier to get really high Str.
>>
>>48178765
Are you implying that every hooded dick-ass thief skulking in the shadows with a dagger is a flaming faggot?
It doesn't have to be a bishōnen sakura samurai.

>>48178774
>feat investment
I'll give you that one, yeah.
>damage output
It seems like DEX can keep up decently enough with STR, if not rival it, if you build right. Especially if PoW is in the cards. It definitely takes a more optimized character to deal as much damage as a STR build, but it seems doable.
>heavy armor
I've played a heavy armor character once. It felt bad being slower than everyone and eating shit against touch attacks. Maybe that's my experience.
>carrying capacity
An Ox costs 50 gp :^)
>sometimes dex is not feasible for certain character concepts
Of course, of course.

>>48178811
>it is easier to get really high Str
Is it? I guess so, actually. That's a good point.
>>
>>48178559
Part of that is because she existed as a minor-but-important character in RotRL, where she was most certainly not in an adventuring capability and could even die if you took too long on the mission in book one. That helped to settle her into the world of Sandpoint, Varisia, and Golarion; so, when Jade Regent rolls around and she's back in the spotlight, people remember as "oh wow, look how much she's grown, she started as a 4th-level schmuck and now she's a full-blown member of the party who's actually likable!" instead of "oh fuck, it's that 12th-level GMPC with all the bullshit attached to her".
>>
Would you say that a wondrous item qualifies as a "masterwork item worth less than 900gp" for the Signature Moves trait?
It does, in fact, cost less than 900gp.
>>
>>48178964
Wonderous items, unlike weapons and armor. Need not be masterwork. Do not necessarily.
>>
>>48178994
Could mine BE masterwork in that case?
How much would it cost to upgrade? 300gp? It'd still be within 900gp in that case.
What would a masterwork upgrade even do to a head-slot wondrous item?
The item in question is Mask of Stony Demeanor, for 500gp.
>>
>>48178964
"Masterwork" isn't defined for items other than weapons, armor, and tools. If the item doesn't fall into one of those categories, it can't be masterwork by strict interpretation of RAW. RAI, I'm pretty sure the intention is NOT to let a PC to start play with a magic item, even if it is a minor one.
>>
>>48179025
didn't those get raised to like 4k gp with the errata?
>>
>>48179137
My GM is ignoring all of the item-nerf shit Paizo did.
>>
>>48179137
>>48179145
Got increased to 8k, and desu it was justified. +10 on Bluff to lie, +5 to feint is most of Bluff's uses, and the -5 to pass secret messages is an avoidable penalty in most cases.
>>
>>48179145
>Mask of Stony Demeanor having a reasonable price
>item-nerf shit
That's implying that the original price wasn't dumb. Which it was. New price is 8000 gp, incidentally, which is still lower than it should be by the guidelines.
>>
>>48179176
>>48179183
It's non-statistical drawbacks are immense for my group's game and I intend to make it impossible to take it off so they'll always be in effect. +10 to lie isn't very useful when nobody trusts a word you say by default.
I want it for flavor purposes, anyway. If you can give me a different item I can start the game with, I'll take that instead.
It needs to be an item that completely obscures every part of my face and requires some kind of combat maneuver to remove, but does not obscure my vision. A mundane mask won't work as my eyes would have to be visible for me to be able to see. I considered a mask + smoked goggles, but the penalty is too much to justify for a flavor thing.
>>
>>48179259
Maybe a 1/day version of the various war paints in PF or 3.5? Or maybe even a 3/day, they're generally not too expensive.
>>
File: Average Day on Paizo's Forums.png (59 KB, 769x301) Image search: [Google]
Average Day on Paizo's Forums.png
59 KB, 769x301
Reminder that the harrow medium is too flavorful to print.
>>
>>48179693
>Too many options

Clerics are fine though.
>>
>>48179693
>too flavourful to print in a hardcover
Meaning their core line. Could well see print in one of their softcovers, the monthly supplements that don't give a SHIT about being flavour-agnostic.
>>
>>48179740
I mean, it's about mixing and matching from what... 52 options? All of them have to be roughly balanced (and do we really trust paizo with that?) With that many options you either have a few choices and make them all more powerful, or choose many options and have them be weaker over all. I'm okay with no harrow medium.
>>
>>48179858
isn't wizard's spell list literally like 400 spells though
>>
>>48179871
And look how balanced that shit is.
>>
>>48179900
yeah so surely 52 "spells" would be a tier 2 or tier 3 class if these same idiots did it because it just doesnt have enough room for bullshit
>>
>>48179693
I mean, more importantly why would we want paizo to make it? They have the midas touch, but only if you replace gold with shit.
>>
>>48179693
I actually really like the harrow deck and am really upset I still don't have a class that actually uses it properly.
Card-throwing classes are pretty garbage and could be done with any cards, not just the harrow deck.
>>
Are there any 3pp Fighter archetypes/fixes/whatever that make it a non-shit class while still maintaining the shower of delicious bonus feats it normally grants you?
>>
>>48178660
>kill full attacks

Well now what are the archers supposed to do?
>>
>>48180038
Myrmidon fighter gets initiating but loses bonus feats at 2, 6, 10, 14, and 18
>>
>>48180050
Fuck archers.
>>
>>48180038
In a similar vein - are there any 3pp classes that give you a bunch of bonus feats like the fighter does?
>>
>>48179781
The problem is that most softcover printings are too small to include something like the 52 options for the harrow medium. It would have to be a standalone release almost just for that one archetype/option, and that's not really how Paizo plays.
>>
>>48180145
DESU, it would be a great web-supplement.
>>
>>48180125
Usually less.
Psychic warriors get an okay number, but they're BAB 15 6th level casters.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>48177746
Starting my game tomorrow as a Vanilla Alchemist.
It's a setting I helped the GM make, so to prevent me from meta-gaming too much, I'm a middle aged human who's family was killed in a dragon attack while I was away at war. Then the dragon flew west and ended the war (everybody lost but we lost the hardest) Elves took over my country, and now I'm an alcoholic with PTSD whenever anything dragon related shows up. My main goal is gonna be to try and ressurect my dead daughter, which knowing my DM, will end in tragedy. But not my wife, she was a bitch.
I'm so excited
>>
Has anyone in the 3pp biz bothered to try and make a Swashbuckler that isn't rancid garbage?
Aside from DSP's privateer class template thing.
I'm interested in a class that's all about derring-do, taunting your enemies as you parry them, and having swordfights while swinging on chandeliers and shit. But Swashbuckler is complete ass.
>>
>>48180400

Somebody made an unchained Swashbuckler homebrew. It's pretty neat.
>>
File: Swashbuckler Unchained.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Swashbuckler Unchained.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48180400

The Swashbuckler Unchained homebrew got an update not too long ago. You might like it.
>>
>>48180419

So what's in the update?
>>
>>48180521

Mostly just tweaks on some of the styles, if I recall.
>>
>>48179987
I honestly want to try the Harrower PrC sometime, but fuck if needing a harrow deck doesn't put a damper on that.
>>
>>48180555
The main thing was changing out one of spear dancer style's deeds, since it was way stronger on damage than any other option. Other than that, I think it was mostly fixing little things like missing commas and adding clarifications.
>>
>>48178730
Getting DEX to damage is a pain if it's 1pp only, which most games are. And in addition to more bonus damage from STR, you can use bigger weapons and get more of a return from Power Attack. This extra damage really adds up.
>>
Which is the better option for a crossbowman? Bolt Ace go the Gunslinger or Crossbowman for the fighter?

I'm leaning more towards the bolt ace, especially since our GM said no guns (but didn't say no gunslingers)
>>
>>48180968
Bolt Ace is largely regarded as the only 1p way to make crossbows even close to viable, last I checked.
>>
>>48180968
Five levels in bolt ace, the rest in whatever.

Alternatively, homebrew Crossbow Master as giving dex-to-damage for crossbows.
>>
>>48180968
Crossbowman is actually pretty dang nice if you go for Overwatch Style.

They get dex to damage on readied crossbow attacks, and deny dex on readied crossbow attacks.

And then I think Intrigue added that one feat that lets you ready for a type of action as opposed to a specific action. So 'a standard action' instead of 'casts a spell'
>>
File: Inspire Courage and Rage.gif (2 MB, 270x138) Image search: [Google]
Inspire Courage and Rage.gif
2 MB, 270x138
Gnomish sorcerer, pretty alright stats, 20 Charisma, decent everywhere else except strength (8). Level 3.
What spells do you reccomend, /pfg/?
>>
File: Gnomes_Tantrum-Gnome.jpg (80 KB, 603x1008) Image search: [Google]
Gnomes_Tantrum-Gnome.jpg
80 KB, 603x1008
>>48181046
One level of barbarian and then build into dragon disciple. Make sure to take Tantrum.
>>
>>48181082
No multiclassing at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>48181166
Bwuh
>>
>>48181190
Oh wait, sorry, I'm often confused

Really, though, don't feel like getting Barbarian levels at all, nor do I think it'd be very useful. Just wanna play straight Sorcerer.

Am Djinn bloodline btw
>>
>>48181046
depends, what is your Bloodline (and archetype if applicable)?
>>
>>48181258
see
>>48181256
>>
Anyone have some statted up npcs around level cr 6? My players cheesed out a bit so I wanna give them a run for their money.
>>
Do I need a ranged weapon to use Intercepting Shade?
>>
>>48181256
>>48181451
>Djinn bloodline btw
Look for any spells with an energy descriptor that have good battlefield control that AREN'T electricity
Now you have versatility in blasting choices, and you can change to electricity whenever you please, meaning your Fire spells will now have much more mileage than before
>>
>>48181490
Not exactly an NPC, but you might find it useful. Works best in groups of 3 or more.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=654970
>>
>>48181542
Got it. What about my bloodline power? The 'deal 1d6+1 electricity in a whatever' thingy. How often should I use that?
>>
>>48181611
Use it when you either need to put pressure on an enemy caster, land a killing blow on something about to murder your martial, or flush out an enemy that's in the air. Avoid using it more than 1-2 times per encounter.

Also, If you aren't too worried about your Will save, crossblooding into Stormborn can be pretty swell as well
>>
>>48181731
Alright, thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1464266197819.jpg (60 KB, 505x465) Image search: [Google]
1464266197819.jpg
60 KB, 505x465
>>48178368
>play-by-post on Myth-Weavers

Good luck getting in with all the horror stories on Myth-Weavers recruitment and favoritism.
>>
File: [Visible Confusion].gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
[Visible Confusion].gif
2 MB, 244x194
>>48181823
Go on...?
>>
>>48181823

I've spent three years on Myth-Weavers, I'm not some blushing virgin for that site.
>>
Whats the limit to improvising thrown weapons?
I assume you can throw chairs as if they were clubs and brooms as if they were spears, but can you throw blankets as if they were nets and a mug full of hot coffee as if it were oil?
>>
First time playing pathfinder and I want to play a shaman. But I'm not sure about some rules maybe you can help me out.

If I play an Animist Shaman will only my main spirit be affected by the changes to the spell list or the wandering spirits too? In short: Will I only lose 1 spirit spell list or all?
>>
>>48180109
>>what do the archers do without full attacks?
>fuck archers

If they start breeding it's only gonna exasperate the problem.
>>
>>48182074
Archery isn't hereditary, unless you're that one homebrew Arcane Archer class which is apparently hereditary.
>>
>>48182074
Darnit, Lamarck. I don't care if Darwin's still there, go home already.
>>
>>48182088

Of course it's hereditary, much like the giraffe elongated its neck over a lifetime stretching for acacia leaves.
>>
IS there a "magical warrior" archetype for the magus in the new book? Can't find any info on it online. Does anyone have a ink to some .pdf files?
>>
>>48182213
Anon... all magi are magical warriors.
>>
>>48182239
God dammit that is literally the name of the archetype. I just want to have a look at it.

And did we really just replace every single weapon style with Heavy shield + Birdiche? Because I think pazio just did.
>>
>>48181894
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47701250/#47707054
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47701250/#47707398
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47701250/#47709050

>>48181958
Then you can get in.
>>
File: Inner Sea Intrigue (2016).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Inner Sea Intrigue (2016).pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48182261
>>48182213
I think it's in this book.
>>
>>48182261
>God dammit that is literally the name of the archetype. I just want to have a look at it.
You mean "magic warrior". Yeah, it's in >>48182298.
>>
File: 1428777165043.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1428777165043.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>48182267
>https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47701250/#47709050

>Here is the grand punchline to the story. This game was supposed to be run under an obscure, premade adventure.

>The last player to be accepted had submitted a generic backstory with virtually no connections to the setting and the campaign hook. They submitted this during the last few hours before applications were closed.

>The player also admitted that they were GMing *the exact same adventure* elsewhere on Myth-Weavers, and asked to join this one anyway.

>They were still accepted into the game, because they were a veteran of the website. What madness is this?

Is this what Myth-Weavers is like?
>>
Hey /pfg/. I had a question about how full round attacks, two weapon fighting, and Path of War maneuvers work.

Can you stack Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Broken Blade Stance, Finishing Kick, and a full round Maneuver like Raging Hunter's Pounce all together? (Maneuvers from Broken Blade and Primal Fury)
>>
>>48182298
>>48182307
Thank you.

>Magic Warrior’s Aspect (Su): At 3rd level, a magic warrior can gain an aspect of an animal’s might. The animal must suit the magic warrior’s mask (and the animal changes if the magic warrior must create or obtain a new mask). As a standard action, the magic warrior gains one ability possessed by that animal from the list of abilities given in beast shape I (this ability does not allow her to change her size). The ability lasts for 1 minute per magus level. This ability replaces the magus arcana gained at 3rd level.

Which is also:

>as a standard action at 3rd level you gain climb 30 feet, fly 30 feet (average maneuverability), swim 30 feet, darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, or scent for one minute per level.

So that is nice.
>>
>>48182319

You missed the story of a DM explicitly killing players because they thought it was funny and got off on the player's suffering.

How do we know this? When a campaign dies it's archived, and thus becomes open for reading, including the private threads. In one private thread for a campaign, the DM and her boy-toy were reveling in how they let a player in just to watch him suffer nightmares, carve out his eyes, and generally die to reinforce the story for the other players.
>>
Which of the psionic disciplines is best suited to be considered black magic? (Pure for World building)
>>
>>48182520
Psionics is a little too generic for that, I think.
>>
>>48182520
Define black magic.
>>
>>48182520
Athanatism
Telepathy

Assuming by Black Magic you mean traditional dark and questionable magics
>>
>>48182557
>>48182571
>Assuming by Black Magic you mean traditional dark and questionable magics

Yes, this.
>>
>>48177815
I remember this background,

I remember something about your family never appreciating your love for dance and sending you back, and then something about your current family before they died.

I don't remember the Jubilex bit, though. How'd that go?
>>
>>48177746
Taking that OP ic as a sign. Thinking of putting a game together in Not-Remnant. Are there mechanics for things like morale or public mood? Wanna have something for generalized Fear ratings to determine how bad the Grimm situation is or can be. Figure it'd take place in the past and have the party guided toward Valkrie-ing Mantle's leadership as the color nazis come to power and presume Salem or someone like her is behind it.
>>
I've always wondered something: how come tiers are done numerically? In fighting games and stuff, it's either letters (for gooks) or high/mid/low.

Also, what is the optimization level expected of the tiered classes?
>>
>>48183126
>Also, what is the optimization level expected of the tiered classes?
The game is very different depending on what level you are playing at.

A well built fighter can straight up destroy most campaigns, but in general a fighter has limited utility and almost no ability to affect the story besides killing things.
>>
Fighters, in addition to their feats, should also get fighter talents. They can choose from rogue, monk, slayer blah talents.
Y/N?
inb4 3pp, because fuck that shit.
>>
>>48183243
Doesn't fix anything and stealing other classes' features is just silly.
>>
>>48183126
>Also, what is the optimization level expected of the tiered classes?
There is none. The idea of a class being in a given tier is just what you can do with it. The old adage goes 'a martial can break encounters, a caster can break stories', as I recall.
>>
>>48183243
Those are already mostly bloat to fill dead levels. Fighter doesn't need bloat, it needs features. Real ones.
>>
>>48183126

>How come tiers are done numerically?

Because math is power!
>>
>>48183255
Why can't martials get nice things, why are you holding them back?
Nah, they'd have more utility, unless you're all about killing things.
>>
>>48183326
2/10 bait
>>
>>48183263
>>48183148
>>48183126
There is no particular reason for why tiers are done numerically. Some are done alphabetically, like fighting games, others are done numerically.

Personally, I prefer tiers done numerically because it doesn't give the implication that everyone should be tier A. Tier 3 is actually where the best written characters should be.

As for the optimization level, tiers are based off of complete optimization.

I disagree with >>48183148 on the capacity of a fighter to destroy 'most campaigns', as a well optimized fighter will at best destroy a mediocre encounter if the GM isn't anticipating optimization.

Destroying campaigns is where out of combat powers lie, like teleportation, scry and true sight.

> 'Oh you're not really the princess, I can cast true sight so I automatically know, no roll required, that you're really an imposter.'

> 'We discovered their plan, but there's no way we'll get back in time to advert it, guess we have to go on damage control to save this kin-
"I cast teleport."

>'Damn, the BBEG got away another to fight another da-'
"I cast scry, he's over there"

What exactly is a well built 2hander going to do in actual plot situations?
>>
>>48183344
Have you even looked at the other talents?
>>
File: 1467981819037.jpg (94 KB, 645x800) Image search: [Google]
1467981819037.jpg
94 KB, 645x800
How would I make this dude? pic related
>>
>>48180109
>>48178660

look everyone, a retard
>>
>>48183547
I'm sitting at 33 charisma as a sorc. I have an inherent bonus and an enhancement bonus of +5 and 6 already. How do i boost my charisma even more?
>>
>>48183243
Fuck feats, feats are worthless.
Trade feats for Fighter Talents and make these talents as good as Rage Powers, which are generally better than talents.

Make these fighter talents unique to the fighter, don't just steal shit from other classes.
>>
>>48183602

That's the handsome homeless guy, isn't he?

Basically any adventurer with above-average CHA.
>>
>>48183602
He's a regular homeless man and I don't think he does any murderhoboing.
>>
File: 2hu ayyyya.jpg (138 KB, 847x600) Image search: [Google]
2hu ayyyya.jpg
138 KB, 847x600
>>48183243
>>48183615
Here's an idea: Look at the vigilante. See how the vigilante's talents are cool as shit and tend to either give you good feats with a boost, or make a bad feat easier to get and/or use? Do. That.

Actually, here's an idea. Take the Vigilante chassis, strip away dual identity, the appearance abilities, the capstone, and all the "superhero" fluff, then slap a few fighter features and a d10 HD over the Avenger Specialization. There you fucking go, you're high T4 with next to no effort.
>>
>>48183360
>What exactly is a well built 2hander going to do in actual plot situations?
Depends on the plot situation really, and the 2hander. Cavaliers, paladins and such do well for skills, fighters do tend to need more specific situations to shine though.
>>
>>48183602
Looks like an urban druid to me
>>
>>48183615
they shouldn't be as good as rage powers, especially if the fighter is getting more of them
>>
>>48183243
You see Equipment Trick and Weapon Trick? Really neat feats that give you a wide range of other benefits just for taking more feats related to your specialty or other requirements? That's what the entire Fighter class should be made out of.

Make up like a dozen more of those at least. Then obviously give them selectable strong save and some amount of selectable class skills (with 4+Int skill point gain) as usual.
>>
File: 1467496603473.jpg (154 KB, 900x618) Image search: [Google]
1467496603473.jpg
154 KB, 900x618
>>48183613
Ok, did you really want to respond to that guy?

>>48183615
Feats aren't worthless, they just need to be reworked.

Trading feats for fighter talents and making them unique is good though; poaching from other classes is just getting the idea out the door, in play they'd get fighter specific talents.

>>48183645
That's what they want you to think.

>>48183658
Nice, might have a play around with something.
It still requires a fair bit of effort, especially if you're also reworking the vigilante's talents.
>>
>>48183752
Cheers, will check them out.

Yeah, fighters should get at least 4+Int skill points, or even 6+Int skill points.

Wizards, arcanists and others of their filthy ilk should have their HD lowered to d4.
>>
>>48183678
Barbarians get 10 Rage Powers
Fighters get 11 Feats
Drop the level one feat and you can make Fighter Talents as good as Rage Powers no problems.

Fill the first level by starting Weapon Training at level one, since the Fighter is the only Full BAB class that has to wait for their attack and damage bonus. Weapon Training becomes a little better than Rage, DR is better than Armor Training, Trap Sense and the Will bonus from Rage are better than Bravery... Just give Barbarians a real capstone or good level 19 ability and they're balanced.
>>
>>48183922
If it's those to succubi from the Book of Righteous Deeds, then sure.
>>
>>48183615
>>48183752
>>48183891
Retain feats, use this guy's feats (reworked).

Weapon Finesse (Combat Proficiency)

Choose one weapon group from the following: light blades, close weapons, finessable weapons, monk weapons, and natural weapons.

Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +1.

Benefit: With your selected weapon group, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls.
Upon reaching base attack bonus +5, and with your selected weapon group, you may add your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier to damage rolls.

Special: You can gain this proficiency as a feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new weapon group.

Weapon Focus (Combat Proficiency)

Choose one weapon group. You can also choose grapple, or CMB as your weapon for the purposes of this proficiency.

Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +1.

Benefit: You gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls to your selected weapon group.
Upon reaching base attack bonus +3 and every 4th base attack bonus thereafter (7th, 11th, 15th, 19th), you gain an increased +1 bonus on all attack rolls you make using the selected weapon from the associated weapon group.

Special: You can gain this proficiency as a feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new weapon group.
Combat Proficiency: Combat proficiencies represent a character's combat training or innate talent in the weapon arts.

All full BAB classes receive 4 combat proficiencies from first level, 3/4 BAB classes receive 2 combat proficiencies and 1/2 BAB classes receive no combat proficiencies.

Combat proficiencies may be taken as feats.
>>
>>48183922
>elf propaganda

>>48183862
>I'm shitting on casters because nerds were smarter than me in high school
>>
File: Absolutely Corrupting.png (2 MB, 938x703) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Corrupting.png
2 MB, 938x703
So tell me /pfg/
What's the most Chaotic thing you've done in a session?
>>
Latest FAQ just came out about positive and negative energy.
>>
>>48184040
Hellknights, go away. Do not enforce your pogroms here.
>>
>>48184167
FAQ FAQ, or forum thread?
>>
>>48183243
Depressed anon has a better version of this.
>>
>>48184300
I found it on Seifter's Facebook, so presumably official.
>>
>>48178691
Your DM ain't allowing shit if he thinks vanilla PF is balanced. Play a Slayer/Ranger or learn to love throwing shit.
>>
>>48184040
>party is NG Wizard, CG Ranger, CN Druid, and my NG Brawler
>somehow, the Druid and Wizard convinced everyone that the best way to deal with the Ranger getting framed for murder was to break into the accuser's house in Magnimar and burn it down unseen
>this, despite my Brawler having the highest CHA in the party, with a whopping 12

And then they let the Ranger go on a technicality anyway and no arson was committed.

Still, that's kind of creepy.
>>
>>48184301
Hi DepressedAnon.
>>
>>48184260
Hey man, not all Hellknights are jerks.
Scourge, Torrent, and Pike are pretty bro, and Scar just want to bodyguard people
>>
>>48182319
>>48182419
Why is Myth-Weavers so terrible?
>>
>>48183950
Damn that picture pissed me off.
>implying demons can feel love
>implying I give a shit if they're lesbians
>>
>>48184260
Your IP address has been logged and a Hellknight Intervention Squad is en route to your location to administer your reeducation.
Your cooperation is appreciated, Citizen.
>>
>>48184486
Why is 4chan so horrible? Why is Paizo so horrible? Why are FLGS DMs so horrible? Why is anywhere so horrible?

Every place has their horror stories and their horrid shit. This general is basically the last refuge of the refuse, for example.
>>
Send help, /pfg/.

I'm trapped in this game.

I have four players. Any time I propose a new system, two of them are up to it and two of them are vehemently opposed, and it's a different two each time.

This is the only system they agree on playing, and now they want a sci-fi intrigue game.

Wat do?
>>
>>48184717
>sci-fi intrigue game
How would that even work in PF?
I suppose you have Distant Worlds, the Technology Guide and Iron Gods to crib shit from.
>>
>>48184717
>sci-fi intrigue
Tell them it's Eclipse Phase or you won't run it. Or your flavor of sci-fi system of choice.

If you're the DM, you control what gets run, and they have the option to play or not. It's heartless, but they are more easily replaced than you.
>>
>>48184750
>>48184717

Starfinder is coming out soon. It's Pathfinder but in space. It should suit your needs.
>>
>>48184717
Step down as DM and see if any of them have the balls to do it instead.

That, or put your foot down and instead spend rotating sessions trying the different games out so that every will have a turn to be either happy or angry.

If none of them can get over their frustration for the good of everyone having fun, then either abandon te group, or make it emminently clear to them that by being limited to PF they will be limited to what types of games they can efficiently play.

This way maybe hopefully they'll realize they're being children and swallow their stubbornness and try each other's other preferred systems instead.

>>48184762
>having faith in Paizo
anon, why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>48184762
"Soon" meaning "won't be in beta until the summer of 2017 or something"

Not exactly a viable strategy here.
>>
>>48183956
OK, then what?
Are we getting more or is it the same stupid shit?
>Weapon Finesse
What about rogues without BAB+1?
>>
>>48184783
Hold a vote. Everyone (including you) suggests a system that isn't pathfinder, everyone votes for a system, but can't vote for their own suggestion.
>>
>>48184922
Misquoted, you wanted >>48184717
>>
>>48184922
Then you'll get 5 different votes with no consensus reached.

>>48183956
You're working everything too much. Might as well play a different game.
>>
File: veilweavers.gif (485 KB, 272x251) Image search: [Google]
veilweavers.gif
485 KB, 272x251
Akashit Mysteries PDF when?
>>
>>48185418
It's a shame that the opening song is really not that impressive.
>>
If I cast Magic Weapon on a +1 weapon, does it become a +2 weapon, or does the spell not stack with an actual enhancement?
>>
>>48185508
Enhancement doesn't stack, so it would be a +1 weapon unless the casting was high enough for it to become +2 or greater.
>>
>>48185508
enhancements don't stack
>>
>>48184040
Playing a werewolf, banged girls in every town and gave them "love bites" to infect them with lycanthropy just for funsies
>>
>>48185540
>>48185545
Haven't I seen something about enhancement bonuses stacking if they come from different sources?
>>
>>48185562
Why are werewolves always so sought after? I just don't get it.
>>
>>48185578
weapon enhancement and magic weapon come from the same source.
>>
>>48183243
Just accept that fighters are an NPC class and move on.
>>
>>48185586
Its simple really, its because ___________________awoo___________________________
>>
If weapon enhancements stacked, what then?
>>
>>48184040
Be a Demon-spawn Tiefling Sorcerer of the Abyssal Bloodline, with implied descent from a Hezrou.
>>
>>48185590
What would qualify as different sources?

>>48185628
Not sure what you're asking
>>
File: 1453351829477.png (133 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1453351829477.png
133 KB, 250x309
>>48185615
>>
File: Awoo.gif (353 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Awoo.gif
353 KB, 1024x768
>>48185644
fuck the rules
>>
>>48185671
How are those supposed to be Kobolds?
>>
File: 1463712797003.gif (598 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1463712797003.gif
598 KB, 500x277
>>48185418
If you're so 100% sure it's shit, why do you care when it comes out?

Or are you just being a memegoblin by this point?
>>
>>48185578
Probably not anon. Bonuses of the same sort flat don't stack. You might be thinking about natural armour bonuses and enhancement bonuses to natural armour stacking.
>>
File: 1461373815985.png (65 KB, 316x230) Image search: [Google]
1461373815985.png
65 KB, 316x230
>>48185671
You're on the wrong side of the tracks, son.
>>
>>48185685
in older versions of D&D kobolds were often dog people. kinda like the kobolds from world of warcraft.
>>
File: 1456294796613.png (267 KB, 778x1104) Image search: [Google]
1456294796613.png
267 KB, 778x1104
>>48185711
Back in what, the fucking sixties?

And those are only dogpeople by the loosest of anime definitions.
>>
>>48185732
For some reason Japan kept them as dog/wolf people while western fantasy has them as lizardfolk.
>>
>>48185711
Kobolds have varied, but they were never overwhelmingly dog like so much as more goblin with sort of dog-like heads and less lizard

Also I thought the WoW ones were rat people with candles on their heads
>>
>>48185732
90's, chief. my brother and i had some silly ass D&D starter box... thing. with cardboard standy doodads for minis. we always thought the kobolds looked ridiculous. "aawwww wook at duh kobold!" we were dumb kids.

as i'm not the op, i can't really tell you why they thought dog girl=kobold, i'm just here to answer your question.
>>
>>48185732
It saddens me that I understood the joke from this image.
>>
>>48185788
oh shit! your right. what the hell were hyena looking motherfuckers? my brain is failing.
>>
>>48185788
YOU NO TAKE CANDLE

>>48185711
Weren't German folklore Kobolds just tiny men who messed with houses and made beer?

I swear if I ever do a game focusing on Kobolds I'll combine all the complimentary aspects of all the types. Make an Ultimate Kobold Gestalt, just so my players don't have to ask which version I'm using.
>>
File: 1451885020623.jpg (266 KB, 723x934) Image search: [Google]
1451885020623.jpg
266 KB, 723x934
>>48185827

You may be thinking of gnolls.
>>
>>48185615
There is no other explanation.

Played in a Kingmaker game, an early enemy the DM threw at us was an invading werewolf army. Our battle oracle queen decided (after we had invested in piles of silver weapons and called in favors to get clerics capable of curing lycanthropy) that instead of beating them down and risking a few mercs dying... she'd rather go marry the LE werewolf sorcerer leading them, what with his whole plan of taking over our tiny kingdom and converting everyone before using the populace as breeding stock.
>>
>>48185848
that is 100% what i was thinking of. thank you.
>>
File: 1455755384970.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455755384970.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
Actually, this has got me thinking now. Kobolds are dog-like creatures in Japan but in most fantasy games we're familiar with they're baby dragons, or at least scaly. Orcs in Western fantasy are human-like, but in Japan they're pig people. Why the difference? Does it have something to do with the huge Tolkien influence?
>>
Since Kingmaker was mentioned, I figure I'd ask.

If I ever get a GM to run Kingmaker, which race should I establish a Glorious Motherland for that doesn't already have one?

>inb4 Humans

They already have Taldor/Cheliax/Varisia/Land of the Linnorm Kings/Osirion/etc and they used to have Azlant and Thassilon.
>>
File: Polt's_Secrets.png (523 KB, 1143x1600) Image search: [Google]
Polt's_Secrets.png
523 KB, 1143x1600
>>48185685
Japanese Kobolds are CUTE!
C
U
T
E
!
>>
>>48185907
I distinctly recall someone in /jp/ saying that Orcs in japan became more piglike after several cultural iterations of depicting them in hentai.
>>
File: 1439270116611.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1439270116611.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>48185916
That show/manga is shit and so is you're waifu.
>>
>>48185912
Kobolds?
>>
>>48185907
Orcs in DnD were originally pig people; cross contamination made them what they are today. So, Japan's actually got the original DnD orcs going for it, while the west is now more around the "brutal race of humanoids" thing Tolkien put out.

the reason for this is because while Gygax wanted the pig-people orcs, later editions moved away from that as more people in the west were familiar with the works of Tolkien, but without said literary influence non-english speaking countries were left with the pigs.

I couldn't say about the kobolds, though.
>>
>>48185907
>but in most fantasy games we're familiar with they're baby dragons, or at least scaly
This didn't happen until D&D 3e.
>>
>>48185907
Dog like kobolds and pig like orcs are the way things originally were. It's the west that changed them, not Japan.
>>
>>48185961
If memory serves, the 'doglike faces' thing for the goblinoid kobolds in earlier editions of DnD got like, made more prominent along the path of translation.
>>
>>48185946
I bet you roll male human fighters, you fucking normie
>>
File: badexample-tower-princesses.png (21 KB, 687x541) Image search: [Google]
badexample-tower-princesses.png
21 KB, 687x541
>>48186025
There you go making poor assumptions.

The exact opposite, in fact.
>>
>>48185912
>>48185948
Definitely kobolds
There's already a small group in the area, willing to be well behaved citizens if you can solve their little problem.
>>
File: Angry greatsword person.jpg (179 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
Angry greatsword person.jpg
179 KB, 736x981
>>48186025
Close
>>
>>48186126
Heeeey, you're not me!

Swanky art though.
>>
>>48186002
They focused on different things. "Dog-like" only referred to their snout or head or something instead of actually being predominantly dog-like furry creatures. They were basically just red goblins for when you were outside of blue goblin territory

As for the orc thing I blame them fading the line between half orcs and orcs (I blame blizzard), but there's still pig nosed orcs out there. They just aren't "pig people", but they never really needed to be
>>
>>48186169
That's what I've been using for an OD/ZS Warder/Barbarian gestalt. Not quite the Human Female Fighter I was insinuating.
>>
>>48186080
Get III is best dragon
>>
>>48186233
Actually, Freyda is. But you get points for being close.
>>
>>48185912
tengu
>>
File: b5f4769d5832fa01db9d9179c9e80533.png (908 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
b5f4769d5832fa01db9d9179c9e80533.png
908 KB, 1000x1400
Why does /pfg/ masturbate to foxes?
>>
File: blackfox miko.png (737 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
blackfox miko.png
737 KB, 700x990
>>48186607
Very cute.
>>
>>48186607
I don't, I think they're overrated and over exposed

except Urta, but that's because she was my first and you cannot easily undo such a formative experience
>>
>>48186607
>why does /pfg/--
Autism.
>>
>>48186613
Best fox coming through.
>>
And you guys say Augunas is bad...
>>
>>48186680

>Overrated and over exposed
B-but Anon, if that's true, what will Paizo use for their upcoming furry game supplement that's totally not furry but furries will definitely enjoy?

Don't know who that is, but I am reasonably certain I will regret asking, so I won't.
>>
>>48186792
We talk about this shit, but we aren't the ones attempting to publish our fetishes. At worst, we pound out a quick homebrew to share.
>>
>>48186807
>we aren't the ones attempting to publish our fetishes
>at worst we publish and share homebrew
Uhuh
>>
File: fennec.png (2 MB, 680x1705) Image search: [Google]
fennec.png
2 MB, 680x1705
>>48186802
>>48186807
>>48186808
Would you, /pfg/?
>>
>>48186807
>pound out... homebrew ... for our fetishes
heh
>>
>>48186792
Nah, we just say he's an overly defensive closet case

Nothing closet about us here.

>>48186802
>Don't know who that is, but I am reasonably certain I will regret asking
Don't worry, it's just a Corruption of Champions thing
>>
>>48186834
No, and please die.
>>
>>48186834
No, it looks hideous. This must the same buy behind [SPHERES ART]

On the plus side, it could mean stats for Koala folk
>>
>>48186807
Yet you guys slavishly and unendingly post furry images.
Also, you're making a contradiction; sharing your homebrew is similar to getting published because the masses are still reading it, even if they don't want to.
>>
>>48186894
Homebrew can penetrate a greater number of poundees because it's fucking free.
>>
>>48186894
>furry images

Fight me.
>>
>>48186894
The difference is augunas likes the snout kitsune abominations.
>>
>>48186976
He's not furry though. He said so.
>>
File: 1456801136001.jpg (189 KB, 1400x1700) Image search: [Google]
1456801136001.jpg
189 KB, 1400x1700
>>48186894
Man if you wanted us to post pics, you just had to say something. No need to be round about with this bait.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.