[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do orks value gold that much? Since their sense of "zoggin`
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Orky_Coin.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Orky_Coin.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
Do orks value gold that much?

Since their sense of "zoggin` bootiful" is something made out of sturdiest, spikiest and meaniest things, gold doesn't really seem that good to be used since it is not a sturdy metal. Also orks use teeth as currency, so gold has even less uses.

Would 40k orks (Blood Axes or Freeboters) trade with humans for something other than vehicle scrap/ammunition/weapons?
>>
I remember at least one big name Freebooter having some variety of spiffy gold plating on his teef.
>>
>>48173519
'Ow else would we snaz our gubbins ye got?
>>
>>48173625
By good ol' plunda ya git! Krump dem up real good and loot da zhiny bitz!
>>
>>48173519
Sure they lov we to trade the worthless metal for iron, we traders of Arth ecourage this trade, happily taking it in exchange for the old pots on pans of our city refuge.
>>
>>48173649
...thats funny, since I wanted to write a short story where a distant world's inhabitant doom themselves by selling "wortheless junk" in exchange for gold to feral orks who happened to make a settlement on top of a gold mine.
>>
>>48173677
Well we all know that it will never turn out to be a bad idea!

The more unscrupulous merchants also trade in live humans, while the foulest rob the fresh Graves for lumps golf gold.
>>
>>48173784
The kingdom of Arthz whole economic growth is funded by orcs at this point in time inflation being handled by the massive increase in peasants who now farm the previously untamed wilds/ ruins of the old empire.
>>
File: Mekboy_Roge_Trader_RPG.jpg (231 KB, 488x709) Image search: [Google]
Mekboy_Roge_Trader_RPG.jpg
231 KB, 488x709
>>48173519
NEED DEM SHOYNY BITZ TO MAKE FLASHY SHOOTAS.

GOLDS GOOD FOR ZAPGUNS. CUZ GOLD IS A GOOD CONDUCK..IT CONDU... STOP MUCKIN ABOUT AND GIVE ME YER GOLD
>>
Short answer: no.

Long answer: Bad Moons think it's pretty flash and Freebooters tend to also be fond of it. Other enterprising orks might stockpile it to sell to stupid humies for scrap and gubbins.

Otherwise no.
>>
>>48173519
>Do orks value gold that much?
the ones that want flash do

the ones that don't care for flash don't
>>
GOLD IZ MELTED UMIE TEEF WOTZ NEVVA GOES BAD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.