[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are plebs and children who choose the rebel "muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Nilfggard did nothing wrong.png (2 MB, 1509x784) Image search: [Google]
Nilfggard did nothing wrong.png
2 MB, 1509x784
>mfw there are plebs and children who choose the rebel "muh freedum" side rather than the empire side that brings order and stability

Damn shame.
>>
Order and Stability are the death of progress.

Any empire that promises them only intends to abuse and destroy you.
>>
>>48172420
I bet you thought the Rebels were the good guys in Star Wars.
>>
>>48172429
I bet you were dropped on your head as a child.
>>
>>48172420
>Order and Stability are the death of progress.
This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Empires have always grown in tech, economy, philosophy, new insights in to other worlds from conquering.
>>
>>48172407
I blame America.
>>
>>48172429
>>
>>48172429

And you know what the First Order is doing right now right?
>>
>>48172407
>mfw there are comfortable middle class people who have never lived in tyrannical regimes and thinks the Empire in Star Wars was unironically the good guys

I bet you're one of those people who hates the Rebels for the sake of being contrarian.
>>
>>48172892
Heroic deeds.
>>
>>48172420
That is completely wrong.
>>
>>48172407
Avoiding stagnation is apparently a bad thing.

I mean progress is good but requires competition, which doesn't exist when Empires get to large.
>>
>>48172933
Don't you love the people who go...?
>This can't go on. We need the army to make a coup and stop this corruption. Things will be better then
As if the army was composed SOLELY of people who join because they feel is their duty to their country, instead of idiots who want to shoot stuff and feel superior.

Authoritarian regimes only work when rulers have the best interests of the people in mind.
The same could be said of democracy, but then what's the point?
>>
File: gAU3cZL.jpg (346 KB, 831x625) Image search: [Google]
gAU3cZL.jpg
346 KB, 831x625
>not running an Age of Rebellion game with an Imperial squad instead of a Rebel squad in the style of Generation Kill or Band of Brothers

Rebel scum
>>
>>48173189
If you plan on doing so, i recommend playing the old Tie Fighter, or at least read about it.
It managed to portray how the imperial citizens saw the whole situation going on and how the rebels can be demonized without making a caricature out of them
>>
>>48173211
Plan on doing so? I'm doing it right now. Group's caught up in battle defending a wounded Moff during what was supposed to be a nice and friendly little imperial parade.
>>
>>48173223
I meant that as a general statement, to anyone who would like to try it.
Something many people seem to forget is that the rebels were really desperate and made shady deals with corrupted individuals for resources.
Case in point, Han Solo was a smuggler working for the Hutt cartel.

A small rebel cell trading weapons with the local crimelord in exchange for making things harder for the imperial forces in that world wouldn't be OOC
>>
>>48173295
I hear ya. The group just encountered a weequay bounty hunter working with the rebels sporting nothing less than a disruptor rifle.
>>
File: Angels of Vengenace..jpg (138 KB, 894x1243) Image search: [Google]
Angels of Vengenace..jpg
138 KB, 894x1243
>>48173189
>never forget, never forgive

BROTHER
>>
Christ, is this bait even worth the effort of a 'careful with that edge' joke?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.