[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the villain of your next campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Kali.jpg (54 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Kali.jpg
54 KB, 615x409
>>
but my players aren't poo in the loo, what gives?
>>
Isn't she the opposite of a villain? Unless it's an all evil campaign

>>48147287>"Look mom I posted it again!"
>>
>>48147272
the original tumblrina, throws tantrum fits at everything and only literally walking over man will pacify her
>>
>>48147287

To be fair, if that was coming at me, I would shit in the middle of the street too.

Maybe that is why Indians shit in the street so much anyway? They remember how fucking terrifying their thousands of goofy gods are and it causes them to shit themselves in terror.
>>
>>48147319
You could probably spin her as more evil and bloodthirsty than justified destruction, especially if you didn't have any actual hindus in your group.

And if you DID have hindus in your group then using kali as a villain is probably going to be a terrible fucking idea.
>>
>>48147319
More a force of nature type villain than a scheming type. also >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
>>
File: FredWard.jpg (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FredWard.jpg
46 KB, 250x250
I beat her once, already.
This bitch is a slow learner.
>>
File: Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1200
>Preventing the Kali Yuga

I'd be on that campaign like Donkey Kong.

>I'm not ready to let go of this sorry world just yet
>>
>>48149777
Goddess Kali =/= Demon Kali

The Kali iin Kali Yuga is a different Kali
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali

The are pronounced differently, blame the British for Romanizing them the same.
>>
I don't fuck around with Hindu Gods. Their power levels are too fucking ridiculous for me to take seriously.

They make the Norse Gods look like small children playing with inflatable toys.

We're talking about shit so cray, the Jews didn't even bother fighting on their terms and just said "Our God is omnipotent."
>>
>>48152819
Which isn't that helpful, considering the hindu side has a few functionally omnipotent beings too, plus seem to deal with much bigger scales of time, space and power
>>
Sounds like the Dawn finally has something that can last more than a couple rounds against him.
>>
>>48152819
>I don't fuck around with Hindu Gods. Their power levels are too fucking ridiculous for me to take seriously.
They are fascinating, OP or not, the stories are kick ass.
>>
Hinduism is basically a bunch of people saying "My god can beat up your god"

Except instead of then fighting it out like proper fanatics they just kept making up increasingly bullshit stories.
>>
>>48150614
The Ramayana would make a killer campaign for exalted though.
>>
YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.