[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40k alien creation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ayy_Lmao.jpg (110 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
Ayy_Lmao.jpg
110 KB, 493x750
"Seems like the recon party I sent to the nearby system has returened, let's see what xeno lifeforms they have found. Scribe Anon, fetch me that dataslate and write down everything I say.
Alright, what type of planet did they travel to?
>1d100
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>48146025
Damn Xenos, I bet they are ugly as sin.
>>
File: warp travel.jpg (51 KB, 736x573) Image search: [Google]
warp travel.jpg
51 KB, 736x573
>>48146038
"Hmm, well it was a warp warp maligned world. Anon, can you remined me to send the recon team to the firing range on deck 45 for "briefing" after we are done here?
Now, let's see if they have studied the creatures eating habits?
>1d10
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>48146094
Very well lord. I'll make a note of that was well.
>>
>>48146117
"Very good Scribe, anyways, according to the report here it was a scavenger, feasting on the remains and leftover of other predetors.
But enough about that, let's see if they managed to catch the xeno "in action" if you know what I mean, you have permission to giggle or snicker at my xenos joke...this time,,,

>How does the creature reproduce? (d10)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>48146164
My apologies my lord, but if you remember correctly, you specifically had the section the my brain that determined my sense of humor altered due to that one.... incident.
>>
>>48146339
"Right, forgot about that...moving on then! I wonder if they ever did manage to catch or see the creatures main sense?
>1d10
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>48146390
I do wonder, lord. As a Warp Maligned world, would they better classified as daemon-like creatures or are they actually xenos?
>>
>>48146453
"I doubt they are daemon like creatures, at best they would just be mutated xenos. Scribe, can you activate my cognator and turn it onto the big screen. I need to crossreference with other sources in order too se anyone both human and foe alike has had any contact with this xeno before."
>What major faction has had to deal most with the species? (d100)
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>48146539
Of course lord. Bringing the information on screen now.
>>
>>48146566
"Well we are in luck. It seems that I have found no refence in any of my sources, so are the first spacefaring race that has made contact with this xeno. I wonder what we can use this creature for?
>What role (generally) does (or did) the species as a whole play? (d100)
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>48146610
>>
>>48146025
What table are you using as a reference?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.