[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST OPENED A BETA EDITION BOOSTER PACK AND GOT A MOX SAPPHIRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 178x248) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 178x248
I JUST OPENED A BETA EDITION BOOSTER PACK AND GOT A MOX SAPPHIRE TRIPS AND I BURN IT
>>
>>48141061
First off; prove it
Second, don't burn it, just rub your dick all over it and then sell it online
>>
>>48141073
>some rando pulls the mox delicately out of it's package
>fresh and crisp, he smells it
>rubs his face on one of the most powerful artifacts ever to exist that he now owns
>starts to jerk off to this

ITT: /tg/ turns a man gay without him knowing
>>
>>48141104
What's so powerful about this? It looks like a basic island that is not a land card.
>>
>>48141116
thats exactly why its strong. one land a turn don't matter when it ain't a land
>>
>>48141116
Mana advantage early wins games
>>
>>48141126
>>48141133
Yeah, but you have to have something useful to spend the mana on, and you can always just put more land in your deck if you're short can't you? I'm not sure since I haven't played MtG in years.
>>
>>48141073
i dont have access to a camera atm but i will pst a pic when i do, should be within the our on another note IM SO FUCKING HYPE IDK WHAT TO DO THIS SHITS NEVER HAPPENNED BEFORE udsn HELP
>>
>>48141116

It's a strictly worse island that's prone to artifact removal. They just push it as a "good" card so dummies buy it for hundreds of dollary doos.
>>
>>48141147
You can but you can only play one land a turn, this gets you a land ahead for free and unlike other methods of doing this it both costs nothing and can be used immediately. Basically if you're on the play and have one of these in hand you're on turn two before your opponent has even dropped a land
>>
>>48141164
This.
DON'T FALL FOR THE JEWISH LAND TRICKS!
YOU CAN WIN WITHOUT LANDS.
BREAK THE ISRAEL TYRANNY!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
PALESTINA IS REAL
>>
>>48141061
Why though?
>>
>>48141116
It can be placed on the field as if it were an instant, and is a permanent mana generator for free.
>>
>>48141147
Good decks get more cards onto the battlefield than the opponent, as that gives you a better position than the enemy.

If you have two mana on turn 1, then you can play two cards at 1 mana each or 1 card for 2 mana. Your opponent won't be able to mount a defense as effectively, and you will have an advantage over your opponent.
>>
>>48141116
yes exactly

i play island turn 1, you play island mox sapphire. you have a mana advantage over me now and can play more cards per turn

in vintage where these cards are legal and you get to play with EXTREMELY powerful and mana efficient cards it becomes apparent you cannot compete without moxen

>>48142033
you cannot cast artifacts without flash as if they were instants
>>
>>48141061
YEAH WELL AND I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL AND SHAT IN IT

You know the rule. Pics or GTFO.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.