[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION PAINTERS. I'm working on my daemonettes for Fantasy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: Daemonette_cx.jpg (235 KB, 631x1058) Image search: [Google]
Daemonette_cx.jpg
235 KB, 631x1058
QUESTION PAINTERS.

I'm working on my daemonettes for Fantasy, and I'm going with a spider/drider themed Slaaneshi force.

The issue is, I'm torn on what the skin color should be. I wanted to do a grey-blue/purple for the dark elf theme, but I'm using red and black for the pieces of armor. What do you guys think I should do? Paint it blue/purple, or just paint it black?
>>
That seems like a very dark colour scheme in general.
>>
A pinkish purple
>>
>>48137264
40k lore says I'm supposed to want to fuck that thing?
No.
>>
>>48141136
put on a paper bag and I think you'll be fine. Just keep your dong away from the pointy bits, anon.
>>
>>48141136
they used to look better but they turned uggo after soccer moms complained
>>
>>48141136
>40k lore says I'm supposed to want to fuck that thing?
No, Lore say they have unnatural look that both attract you and force you to look at them, and in the same time it repulse and terrify you.

They physical aspect is meant to be confusing.
Androgynous, with a mix of beautiful and twisted.
Sometimes more on one side, sometimes more on the other, but still both aspect present.

Stop the "Slaanesh is all about sex" meme.
>>
>>48141136
Daemonettes are inhuman monsters with a vaguely feminine aspect.
>>
File: 31914460.jpg (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
31914460.jpg
113 KB, 400x400
>>48141136

Once upon a time, yes.
Until the PC brigade rolled in and rescued us from their sinful nipples of damnation. BECAUSE HEAVEN FORBID THAT A DEMON MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO LOOK AT

See below for modern 40k marketeer justification:

>>48141258
>>48141321
>>
>>48141156
Literally this. Compare old art of Daemonette's to the new stuff aimed at little Jimmy
>>
File: Daemonette.jpg (333 KB, 486x976) Image search: [Google]
Daemonette.jpg
333 KB, 486x976
>>48141526
Mehhhhh
>>
File: Daemonettes.jpg (22 KB, 228x148) Image search: [Google]
Daemonettes.jpg
22 KB, 228x148
>>48141526
I mean, if you'd fuck a Tau . . .
>>
>>48141258
>Stop the "Slaanesh is all about sex" meme.

Well it is at least partially about sex, right?
But also about generally having a messy, bloody, sexy, cathartic time.

From what I gathered reading Fulgrim etc Slaanesh is all about overindulgence and excessive sensation?
>>
>>48141156
They were like this for exactly one generation of models, which went against the fluff.
And it always certainly was changed to expand the target demographic, not because anyone complained. Take off your tinfoil, anon.
If the currrent daemonettes didn't have their nips covered up, they'd be perfect in terms of fluff (their poses could be a bit more dynamic though.
>>
>>48141784
almost certainly*
>>
>>48141784
I still don't understand why demons need to wear underpants but hey
>>
>>48141741
>Slaanesh is all about overindulgence and excessive sensation
Yes.
Both good and bad sensations, each sensory system, if in the most extreme forms.

Slaaneshi don't fear death because even the most brutal of agony is exquisite to them.
>>
File: Asshole Dicks.png (468 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Asshole Dicks.png
468 KB, 500x667
>>48141784
>Naaaaaaaaaaamefaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.