[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things you've come up with but should never come to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: 3gd5KsW.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
3gd5KsW.png
17 KB, 208x250
Post things you've come up with but should never come to the table. My magical realm is letting my dick do half the world building by just rambling about various ideas and inspirations, and it usually comes out fairly interesting

>Goblins are a vermin race, barely more intelligent than dogs
>The problems in explaining what goblins are, arise because they have so many names
>Goblins as they're typically known, are at ages of 1 to 3, and are little rapey bastards
>Once they've grown beyond that, people think they're then "hob"goblins
>To further complicate things, demons and wizards like enchanting them, making them Imps
>It is important to note that they aren't related to orcs, they just like orc camps
>So now we can get to the confusion about how they reproduce
>goblins, hobgoblins, and imps can all reproduce, since they are the same species
>But, given that they're stupid, and humanoid, they have a problem with humans
>Human males of course look something like hobgoblins, aka competitors and something worth killing
>Human females look like ugly goblin females, from their perspective
>However, they lack the utterly repugnant smell goblins let off constantly to warn each other away
>To their feeble minds, that means it's game on, all you can get
>This generally doesn't happen to women of the adventuring sort
>They won't admit it, but anyone worth their gold has lived in that armor for long enough
>If however, you find yourself having to console a farmer's wife, at least remember this
>It's kobolds that lay eggs in their victims, goblins only take your dignity
>>
>Half Dragon Dwarves slave caste in a Dwarven kingdom.

>The Pretty Ones are vajazzled concubines.
>The rest are, slaves, hard labour, warriors, miners. It's a golden age for the dwarves, even though they are constantly at war.

>They manage this because they take advantage of how a dragon can breed with anything.
>Many have Kolbold, or even baser beasts in their bloodline.

>There are escapees and free villages outside of the kingdom though.
>>
File: 1465893633471.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1465893633471.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
>>48136899
My magical realm is incredibly tame. The most magical realm my setting could get is one where women are about as overrepresented among knightly orders and the military in general as men are in our IRL military, and where princes in peril have almost entirely replaced damsels in distress. A powerful ladyknight princess carrying a young nobleman to safety is the rule rather than the exception.

Of course women also court men with poetry, song and elaborate rituals and formalities.
>>
>>48137834
10\10 belongs at table would play
>>
File: 1393215085620.png (29 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1393215085620.png
29 KB, 600x700
I try not to throw in too much of my magical realm, but it still sometimes slips through.

>All Elves revere powerful godlike beings known as the Elders
>The Elders are ancient Fey that guard and maintain the forest that covers the continent
>They command the animals within
>And the more intelligent creatures, especially Dryads, are also in their thrall
>They manipulate memories and sow thoughts to secretly guide the course of the Elven race
>In doing this, they protect the Forbidden Grove

>In ancient times, one of the Elders was became corrupted by power
>Became the King of the forest
>Dryads were once simple tree spirits with only basic sentience
>The King extracted them and corrupted them as his servants
>The other Elders banded together and defeated him
>Their place he was killed is now the Forbiden Grove
>The Elders then took the servants and mindwiped them, gave them new memories and enthralled them
>The 'purified' creatures became modern Dryads
>The Elders let no Dryads near the grove out of fear that their memories will return and lead to the resurrection of The King That Was

I have basic concepts for a plotline involving this, but not too much.
>>
>>48136899
A campaign in which the players are sealed in a facility that is actively trying to mutilate them and transform them into Silent-Hill esque monsters bit by bit, all themed around their psychological issues. The Facility is run by a deranged AI and the broken down areas are stalked by past victims.

Essentially, the players are given tests and failure results in surgical modification ending in monsterhood.

I have a tf magical realm.
>>
File: GPD.gif (6 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
GPD.gif
6 KB, 329x302
>>48138462
Using that pic in a /pol/ thread about Jews one day thx anon
>>
>>48138811
Original as ever, /pol/.

You fuckers quite literally get off to your own political circlejerking, don't you
>>
File: Magi Morgianna.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Magi Morgianna.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
>>48136899
I really really like playing characters with slave backgrounds, because I really like the idea of going from less than a person to a paragon of heroism.

Needless to say, any time I try this with female characters, it instantly raises suspicions of magical realm. Shame for male characters too actually, unless they gladiator slaves or arena combatants or something similar. For some reason THAT is perfectly fine. Even though IRL gladiators were highly sexualized and their sweat was sold as an aphrodisiac.
>>
>>48137834
Nice. New cringe thread material.
>>
>>48136899
Musclegirls, musclegirls everywhere
>>
File: devouresscompletedraft.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
devouresscompletedraft.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I still can't believe I made this thing. View at own risk, may contain gratuitous descriptions of warrior ladies swallowing people alive, burping, and digestion.

Ironically my attempt at making a full-blown magical realm setting is a lot more tame, at least on the surface. There's still plenty of room for depravity, though. Depravity that I plan to indulge through fiction.

>>48137834
>Role Reversal
good taste
>>
>>48140461
So.
Kirby.
>>
>>48136899
An antagonist whose evil is so extensive it takes the heroes multiple generations to defeat, resulting in adorable marriages between player characters and scenes from each second onward generation's childhoods.

Either that or a post-apocalyptic scenario where 99% of the population just vanished a la Rapture and that's all you know. I figure it'll bring up some interesting points on how people act without the pressure of numbers.

Or a game literally about running a restaraunt.
Not so magical-realmy, but sort of weird and not what people expect out of an RPG.
>>
File: 1460338535794.png (865 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460338535794.png
865 KB, 800x1000
A mafia-style organization run by succubi and staffed entirely by women who slowly transform into succubi. Their goal is to control the world semi-behind the scenes, and are planning their first regional split/inner war to provide extra organizations for cover.
>>
>>48141212
Really, I just wanted women in suits threatening people with switchblades and revolvers.
>>
File: 123456789.png (1 MB, 900x903) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
1 MB, 900x903
>>48137834
I'd play in that, just so I can be a manly man with a fabulous mustache adventuring for glory and JUSTICE!
>>
I like cannibal girls.

Not like, weird vore stuff with people being swallowed whole, just straight up horror movie killing and eating folk.

Even better if it's reluctant, like she's cursed or infected with something that drives her to it.

Kind of want to play a wendigo girl, in a system where that just means sharp teeth and claws and not being a big deer skull monster.
>>
>>48136899
Check out the Scarlet Night SFM movie, OP.
I reckon it'd be right up your alley you sick fuck
>>
File: youaskedforthis.jpg (240 KB, 434x699) Image search: [Google]
youaskedforthis.jpg
240 KB, 434x699
>>48138827
>He doesn't know about the Jews
>>
>>48141311

You. I like you.

I'd never be able to get it to happen at the table, and probably shouldn't, but the idea of playing the cannibal and trying to get away with it is *really* appealing.
>>
Are we just inserting our fetishes in to RPGs here?

A world where females are cursed and never gain continence and have to wear diapers all their life. Can you lift the curse before the plastic mine runs dry halting diaper production and flooding the streets with female waste?
>>
File: Essence Innertress.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Essence Innertress.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48140461
Gonna post the one I made for those threads I guess
>>
I like coming up with a lot of pointless details about biology and culture of races in my settings, and I admit that the ones I've come up with most detail are the ones that are relevant to my magical realm.

For example, I decided to incorporate the thing about elves having very long pregnancies into my setting, and then spent time thinking about how that would make sense, what related effects would result, and how that might affect their culture.
>>
>>48143786
What have you come up with so far?
>>
File: 1459730085058.png (520 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1459730085058.png
520 KB, 640x720
>>48141240
Good job, you are now that setting's equivalent of a cute tomboy.
>>
>>48136899
[game idea involving giant chicks either as guardians of towns/cities or monster-fighters]
>>
File: 1461291517698.jpg (315 KB, 1100x781) Image search: [Google]
1461291517698.jpg
315 KB, 1100x781
>>48144778
O hai there.

Similar. Most of my settings have giants in some form or another, but I try to keep that sane, well thought out, and use it to explore cultural stuff.

The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.
>>
File: drunk dog 2.gif (946 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
drunk dog 2.gif
946 KB, 400x300
my magical realms are pretty unsustainable for normal groups. Mostly just public nudity, oil massages, and general acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism. I just love the cliche of powerful people being mostly naked or totally in the buff and they're confident enough about it that no one challenges them over it. Also because a pair of plump oil covered tits is hot as shit.
>>
>>48144867
>humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant
Wait I know I read something about this on /tg/ a long time ago. That is still quite a magical realm.
>>
>>48144778
Each and every single time one of my players triggered a wild magic reaction, I fudged the rolls so that one PC gets extra limbs.
I think they might be onto me but they don't complain because of the free ring/handheld slot.
>>
>>48144934
I've tried to push towards that with a human fighter girl I played once who insisted she had to be absolutely humongous to wrestle monsters and dragons to death but if the group noticed or not they never said, though the DM suggested I make a character large in a game after that so who knows.
>>
File: Hiigaran-BC_tan.jpg (63 KB, 428x799) Image search: [Google]
Hiigaran-BC_tan.jpg
63 KB, 428x799
>>48144929
Yeah, I had a few ideas to make it less magical realm and asked for some advice once upon a time. The conclusion we came up with was kinda 'fuck it' so I went ahead and just kept it in the closet and let it get ridiculous.
>>
>BBEG is aging millionaire woman who owns "evil corporation #9064"
>Despite being a total bombshell with a few lines on her face, she's freaking out and terrified of getting old and dying
>purchases a small third world island and its populace, sets them to work in a big ass resource gathering factory.
>Factory is just a front. Secretly selects entire communities at random to experiment on in hopes of finding some way to stop aging and live forever
>discovers the most successful way of doing this is to plant her mind in the body of a child
>pcs invade island. Everything's in shambles. Fight their way to evil lady in the process of jumping into the child
>pcs stop her, save girl. Big manly detective type adopts girl
>one night the girl comes down Ina shear nightgown. Turns out they were too late and evil woman was transferred. First action with her new body is to try and seduce detective in the body of an 11 year old.
>"what's the matter, daddy... Aren't I beautiful?"

I held off on that last part, thankfully. Instead I just had her stab him with a pair of scissors and run away.

Also someone pointed out to me this is apparently the plot to a new resident evil game and I had no idea. I'm both dissapointed and creeped out that I'm not the only one creepy enough to try this.
>>
>>48145035
>open the picture
>flashback begins
>mind imagery goes black and white
>agnus dei starts playing
>my roomie finds me weeping in front of my laptop
trigger warnings man
>>
>>48145035
Well that explains it. However, I'm going to have to ask for more homeworld shiptans
>>
File: kadesh6_800.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kadesh6_800.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>48145274
I think I can oblige. I saved a couple others.

>>48145146
In fairness, she's a BC from 2. A game with basically no emotional investment compared to the other two. Trigger warning for this one though; There is no withdrawal from the garden.
>>
File: triikor800mf7.jpg (188 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
triikor800mf7.jpg
188 KB, 800x600
>>48145274
>>
File: tai-DD-SF-tan-1.jpg (133 KB, 730x900) Image search: [Google]
tai-DD-SF-tan-1.jpg
133 KB, 730x900
>>48145274
>>48145351
>>
File: 20080822051533-XBCgal.png (354 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
20080822051533-XBCgal.png
354 KB, 800x744
>>48145374
>>48145274

This is about all I've got, unfortunately.
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (88 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
88 KB, 717x880
>>48137834
>>
File: t3_chans_by_tabnir-d5xctv8.jpg (839 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
t3_chans_by_tabnir-d5xctv8.jpg
839 KB, 1920x1080
>>48145398
>>48145274

I did find this squirreled away in the same folder though.
>>
>>48140461
>>48141311
>>48141470

Check out Gonzo 2, by Little Red Goblin Games. One class is the Ungermaw, who starts with a Kirby style vacuum breath and bite attack, and later can swallow enemies whole. Also has a Cannibal archetype that trades the vore to instead chomp on people and gain bonus feats.
>>
File: FrakassElves.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FrakassElves.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48140461
I feel this thing I made, for some unfathomable reason once, is kind of related. Really, there's been a surprising amount of vore homebrew stuff on /tg/ all things considered.

Now, technically I consider everything I homebrew as "stuff that never will come to table", since pretty much all of it is either stuff I made because I felt it ought to exist but didn't, or (like this one) somebody else said it ought to exist and nobody else was willing to do it. I don't really do stuff because I intent to use it, or even assuming anybody else intents to use it.
>>
>>48144532
Might as well give a rundown of the details of elven reproduction in my setting.
First of all, elves are more like most non-human mammals in that they can only conceive children at a certain time of year. I figure that makes sense if we assume that, like humans, they have a limited amount of ova and once they're gone they're gone. Humans lose one per month after reaching sexual maturity, and usually run out when they're about 60 or 70, so for much long-lived elves it would make sense they only lose one a year so they actually last for most of their lifespan. Like many mammals, female elves can also terminate the pregnancy at an early stage. Effectively, they can't get pregnant unless they want to. This means that bedding as many females as possible and getting out of there isn't the optimal strategy for males to spread their seed, but instead elf couples usually have to truly love each other before they'll have children. Because of these two factors, elves also have a much more liberal view of sex than humans (since it can't possibly result in unwanted pregnancies for most of the year, and even when it could the pregnancy only occurs when the female wants to, for the most part sex is just something you do because it feels good).
As for the pregnancies themselves, they last around three years. The baby will be born larger than a human one, and an elf near the end of the pregnancy would look like a human carrying twins (for this reason elf twins are extremely rare; carrying two babies at the same time would be a huge strain on the mother. Elves place great signifigance on twin births, believing such children to be destined for greatness. The only elven triplets known are the semi-mythical founders of their civilisation). Side effect of this is that female elves need to have very wide child-bearing hips. The advantage is that the child will be born more developed than a human one, and can walk very shortly after birth and speak in a few months.
>>
File: 1458970425411.png (261 KB, 416x307) Image search: [Google]
1458970425411.png
261 KB, 416x307
Femboys. Doesn't matter how you include them.
>all male tribe of bronze-skinned amazons that are as curvy as they are well toned
>rescuing girly princes that get flustered when you say you want to make them your woman
>stuck up mage boys that need a firm reminder why they shouldn't abuse their power, usually with lots of chains, curses, and hot wax
>orc boyz with attitude problems, cast out of their tribes for looking disgracefully young and attractive
>>
Only women can perform magic.

Breast size is directly related to magical ability
>>
>>48144867
>The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.
I'd play that setting
>>
File: 1448133604436.png (537 KB, 773x800) Image search: [Google]
1448133604436.png
537 KB, 773x800
>>48145429
>Tumblr
>Caring about men
are you 'avin' a giggle m8?

>>48145758
>What is Valkyrie Drive?
>>
File: LinaDS.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LinaDS.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>48145758
>that spoiler
Hopefully it's an Inverse relationship
>>
>>48138891
>>48145429
not that anon, but don't be silly. All women settings are the best because it's all vapid moe shit.
>>
>>48145670
(Cont.)
Since the mother will be in a vulnerable state for an extrended period of time (although elves suffer far less from the kind of complications humans have during pregnancy, the longer and slower duration giving thier bodies more time to acclimate, just hauling all that extra weight around is in itself very strenouous for the mother), elves have a very strong bond between the husband and wife (which is also why they don't have children unless both have proven themselves willing to comit). As they breed quite slowly, you rarely have more than a few pregnant women even in large communities, and if possible the whole community will help take care of the mothers (elves live mostly in relatively small tribal groups or clans, with strong communal bonds).

Another random thing that results from this is the effect on elven diet. Normally their diet is mostly plant-based (about 75 to 80% plants), but a pregnant female will need a lot more protein, both to feed the growing baby and due to the strain caused by the pregnancy, and will thus switch to a more meat-based diet and generally require a lot more food than normal (which is a subject of a lot of jokes and sayings). This has caused elves to view eating a lot of meat to be a "female" thing, which leads to some minor culture clashes with humans, who often view eating a lot of meat as being a sign of wealth due to meat costing more than grain.
>>
>>48145847
Nope
>>
File: in_speck_tion.png (4 MB, 1600x2161) Image search: [Google]
in_speck_tion.png
4 MB, 1600x2161
>>48145783
Truth be told, I'd run it with the right group. Already the subject of much random RP, E or otherwise.
>>
>>48136899
Bisexual freeuse society

I would not dare ever introduce such a concept to people I consort with
>>
>>48145670
>>48145956
Sensible to me, wouldn't really bat an eye at it as long as elves weren't the only race to vary from humans like that
>>
>>48147009
I intend to make all races at least a little different. Admittably I haven't really though much on how dwarves reproduce (although I have come up with stuff about their culture, and decided they turn more stone-like as they age, eventually petrifying completely when they die of old age; dwarves place these "ancestor statues" into shrines and call on their spirits for guidance in times of need).
>>
There are three kingdoms: Alterius, Borahtarg, and the Nation of no name

Throughout these nations are individuals collectively known as 'the Marked'. These are individuals who have been marked by various gods under various sigils and bestowed powers related to their marks.

E.g. The Warrior God may mark you under their Sigil of Victory which would give you the power to heal quickly, hardened skin, and making you more aware in combat.

The three nations react to this very differently: In Alterius, Marked are given respect within their field, and upon 'Awakening' are sorted into the role most suited to their talents. Those marked by the Warrior God join the military, those marked with Destiny become advisors, etc.

In Borahtarg, being Marked is akin to being born half-monster. Upon Awakening, Marked individuals are instantly removed from all positions of power, must renounce their names and lands, and live in exile.

This exile actually created the last nation. It gets its name from the fact that there is no social hierachry, no ruler, and only basic rules are held. Being mostly Marked, their laws are flexible to account for the somewhat erratic will of the gods, even in cases of Warrior-Marked killing innocents.

Where they most differ, however, is how they deal with First-Marked. see, the Gods were once all mortals during the later-named Era of Gods, but slowly attained thei divine thrones. The first to do this no longer has a name, or if he does, he does not seem to know it. His domain is a mystery, with scholars split into three camps: Chaos, Divine, or Primal. Whatever he was bestowed, it turned him mad and gave him the title of 'The First God'. While other gods carefully choose their marked, sometimes even bestowing it unto entire bloodlines, the First God seems to Awaken people at random, with no particular sigils relating to any particular powers, which often change upon the First God's whims.
(1/2)
>>
>>48147413
The Nation of No Name treats the First-Marked as any other, though remaining somewhat suspicious, as they are as likely to have healing powers and told to heal the sick as they are to have the power to suck souls and told to kill everyone wearing green.

In Borahtarg, they are exiled upon Awakening, as with all Marked. This has actually led to Borahtarg having basically no experts on magic or gods within their borders.

In Alterius, First-Marked are slaughtered upon Awakening, as they are too unpredictable to be able to go into any predictable role. It is said that the First God actually enjoys this, and will bestow immortality and ever-alertness to those about to have their throats cut, so they never die, never sleep, and never recover. He's a cruel god. This practice of excuting First-Marked actually dates back to the reign of Emporer Marterium IV who became First-Marked in his late 30's and ordered the death of all First-Marked withgin his realm. When his advisors told him that included him, he simply smiled, placed his dagger on the table pointing up and headbutted it.
>>
>>48138684
I would play.

Actually, this got me thinking, has anyone tried playing a campaign based off of RubyQuest?
>>
Literally the only magical realm I have are cute Boys dressed up as harem boys in service to powerful men and warlords. I can just add in a throwaway line that there are cute boys included with the cute girls.
>>
>>48145485
Thank you kindly, anon
>>
File: 1386308122635.jpg (132 KB, 900x1269) Image search: [Google]
1386308122635.jpg
132 KB, 900x1269
A setting where the religious factions have completely subverted the secular ones.
The religion is an overaching religion with many sects at war with eachother, the main god is the god of obedience, piety, and loyalty.

The player characters are all criminals and devients who are by law forced into suits of armor that are shaped like birds, horses, and other exotic mounts which are enchanted to be binding, take care of all biologocal needs, and have many accesses for "punishment" as well as forcing them to be chaste.

The other half of their player characters are paladins and the owners of the first half of the players.
>>
>>48148623
That seems like it could be a bit unfun unless the slaves had options for what they could do
>>
File: 42009f0289d261362d1e207a4deb89a9.png (563 KB, 1023x1365) Image search: [Google]
42009f0289d261362d1e207a4deb89a9.png
563 KB, 1023x1365
My magical realm: gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.

Other aesthetic preferences that are not quite magical realm: cute tomboys, small/flat chests

Putting it altogether (minus gender bending, lots of ways to do that):

>When an especially gifted magic user awakens to their powers, the power in them will slowly and subconsciously remake their body according to their own ideal image.

>Adorable perky tomboy is fine with her small chest, but secretly wishes her flat ass was a bit bigger.

>Wakes up one morning and is confused when suddenly, none of her shorts fit anymore...

>When whisked away on the adventure, ends up wearing a super skimpy outfit, because it was the only thing on hand that fit her sex goddess tier booty.
>>
Related question /tg/-
What's the worst piece of magical realm you've snuck in to a game or character without anyone else at the table noticing?
>>
File: 1425060015258.jpg (164 KB, 756x1057) Image search: [Google]
1425060015258.jpg
164 KB, 756x1057
>>48151303
>>gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.
>that image
>>
>>48151303
>Pic
> gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.
I'm gonna admit, my first thought was less TG and more trapification
>>
>no one points out that rapist goblins is hardly a strange magical realm
>>
>>48150802
Basically the idea is that players make both the mounts and riders and get to choose which ones they play
If players agree one can even play a rider while the other plays the mount
So the player has full say and at any time can just take over the rider if they are the mount or the mount if they are the rider.
So if you arnt comfortable then just switch it up and take it a new direction.
>>
>>48156874
So, each player gets two characters? Or what?
>>
>>48140600
That first idea is literally the plot of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
File: 1424132413939.png (933 KB, 880x792) Image search: [Google]
1424132413939.png
933 KB, 880x792
Not really magical realm, but I've had an idea for a campaign twist stewing for a while

>Evil wizard's army is slowing encroaching on a kingdom, slaughtering everyone in his wake
>King Douchebag tasks you with killing the wizard ASAP before any more of his people die
>If you come back without killing him you will be executed
>You fight your way to the top of his tower
>Wizard turns to you and says "Ah yes, I've been expecting you. Come in, come in and have some tea."
>Wizard seems like a really chill dude aside from the genocide, until he says
>"Now, kill me so that I may ascend to lichdom."

Haven't really decided what the "correct" course of action would be for defeating him, but I love the idea of a seemingly impossible choice. I'd like to hear suggestions as I might be using this in a future campaign and I'd like to have it fleshed out a lot more by then.
>>
>>48157289
well the king never specified that the wizard had to stay dead, only that he had to be killed. Since being killed is required for Lichdom, the PCs have fufilled their requirement.
>>
File: 1430718893533.png (1 MB, 1345x752) Image search: [Google]
1430718893533.png
1 MB, 1345x752
How do you introduce your magical realm into a wargame?
>>
>>48157763
That's the kind of pedantry I'll try to account for when I write the actual campaign
>>
>>48157289
Knock him out. Take all his things, cut off his tongue and hands and feet and then place a feeding/pooping tube up his anus
>>
>>48157816
>Naked Celtic warriors
>Naked Indian female archers
>Roman post-battle mouthrape
>>
>>48141220
The shadowrun game I am in has one of those. Pretty cool gang even if the boss sees men as nothing more than a beast of burden at best and her one daughter has a fetish for blue balling men and going home to rub a few out.
>>
>>48157816
>like bodysuits
>play infinity.
I've been looking for a good qt mecha pilot for years though.
>>
>>48141876
what the fuck
>>
File: homeworld_lolis.jpg (132 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
homeworld_lolis.jpg
132 KB, 400x269
>>48145274
>>
>>48157184
>>48140600
I think you mean that Agarest game
>>
>>48158685
Please no bully the Mothership.
>>
>>48136899
I find it kind of interesting to think of a world where all life stems from goblins who've gone through various kinds of transformations; like stem cells differentiating into other cells depending on environment and instructions.
>>
>>48157184

Closer to Fire Emblem Awakening, really
>>
>>48145819
>What is Valkyrie Drive?
Isn't the a-cup girl the mad stronk weapon?

Or is it just all about the boobed ganguro's power?
>>
File: 55114802_p2_master1200.jpg (486 KB, 1132x1200) Image search: [Google]
55114802_p2_master1200.jpg
486 KB, 1132x1200
Basically
>>
>>48144867
>The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.
How much Attack on Titan would it be?
>>
Not my magical realm, I did this to screw with one of my players that keep trying to put his Elf fetishism into my game.

> Humans and elves at war for thousands of years.
> Elves have superior technology and magic, but are physically weak and are at a dissadvantage when in direct combat.
> Men know the ways of nature and animal taming, and make up their weakness agaisnt the elves by numbers and physical strength.
> Man basically rekts the elves since they can up and punch an hole through them.
> Dwarves are greedy bastards that play both or work with/for both sides trying to make a profit.
> Orcs are a building up rage that can reproduce like the plague and are assembling a massive army to take over the world.
> Except the Orcs are at civil war with one another so that keeps their plans from happening.
> Men and Dwarves are pretty fond of Elven slaves.
> Orcs in turn are pretty fond of Men and Dwarven slaves. Men to work, Dwarves to eat.
> Elves hate Orcs but will enslave them anyway.
> Elves unleash a plague in an attempt to erradicate Men.
> Plague kills most of the Human females. The survivors are left sterile. Only 1% of those remain fertile.
> Situation backfires when Humans become overprotective or their own females, but become quite fond of Elven females.
...(At this point said player was rejoicing in delight)...
> Human's start a great giant market of female elven sex slaves.
> "Women for family, Elves for everything else".
> The catch is, if a human impregnates an elven female, the spawn will be a horrific and nigh-unstoppable deformed eldrich abomination that destroys everything.
...(at this point said player turned white)...
> Mage makes a proprecy that one day a perfect half-human half-elf child will be born
> Child born of sin
> And will essentially be the Satan of the realm that will end the world in death and plage
... (player no longer fantasizing about fucking elves anymore).
>>
>>48159177

> > The catch is, if a human impregnates an elven female, the spawn will be a horrific and nigh-unstoppable deformed eldrich abomination that destroys everything.

That's why, around Elves you go for the backdoor, aways
>>
>>48144873
>Mostly just public nudity, oil massages, and general acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism.
Extremely hot desert setting but luckily local magical olives produce an oitment that grants resistance to heat. It needs to be applied very carefully and ritualistically and putting any cloth on top will wipe it off leaving patch of skin vulnerable to burning.

People bother to live there to gather and export the oil (magical olives require extreme heat to grow)

>I just love the cliche of powerful people being mostly naked or totally in the buff and they're confident enough about it that no one challenges them over it.
Ok swing it more for magic. The oil gives great boosts to physical stats but is expensive, so rich people put it on while the plebeians get by with cloth coverings/minor enchants just to block the heat.

Maybe add barbarian tribes living around that don't know enchantment, just the oil and wear it to battle. Great warriors of the nations around it also put down the oil for battle.
I could put it down into a corner of Exalted world and nobody would bat an eye.
>>
>>48145035
>>48145146
>>48145330
Hold on what was the traumatic flasbacking to?
>>
>>48159177
Curious.

How do the Dwarves and Orcs themselves reproduce in that setting?
>>
>>48159266

Orcs in my setting are basically the locust from Gears of War. I wrote that they have a female caste who is thrice their size and constantly berserk, and will brutally murderkill anything that comes near, so their queens are the only one capables of generating more orcs, essentially by throwing orcs spores in the air.

Dwarves have no females, they make little clay dolls of themselves, fill it with earth and iron, and do some magic, break the clay, and voila, a new Dwarf is born, already adult, with some memories and personality traits (for humor sake) and looking like the Dwarf that created him. Usually a few old dwarves are responsible for making new dwarves, called Clay Fathers.
>>
>>48159232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfY1D3O7C8

If listening to this doesn't fill your heart with sinking dread followed by a slowly building ember of hatred you probably haven't played Homeworld.
>>
>>48147009
No worries: Dwarves reproduce via ale fungus.
>>
>>48145670
>>48147148
>>48145956
Pretty nice setting tbhfam.
>>
>>48145847
>>48145969
>>48145758
>there is an anomalous sorceress that realised the principle of "sphere that you do not see" and draws immense power from it despite her outward lack of stature
would play.
>>
File: nam.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
nam.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>48159303
>>
>>48148623
>>48156874
That fixes the dom/sub disposition conflict, but it still sounds like the mount character is rather non-actionable. Unless you run a twist on a fairy-taleish "rider/owner is in trouble, smart mount/pet has to save him somehow".
>>
>>48159303
You just had to go and do it right before I go to work, didn't you.

This is not an office mindset, anon. What am I going to do now.
>>
>>48151303
>>When an especially gifted magic user awakens to their powers, the power in them will slowly and subconsciously remake their body according to their own ideal image.
O hi Whateley Universe.
And yes gender bending is apparently pretty common among those changes.

>>48152960
Is the pic somehow contextually significant or is it just reaction to sexy?
>>
>>48159303
Yeah, I never got around to that series.
>>
>>48159457
Cute (flat) tomboy dressing up as Samus Aran, basically.

Yeah, Zone-tan would hit that like a tentacle monster on Ex.
>>
>>48159303
...I haven't played Homeworld, yet for some reason I suddenly have this strange feeling of dread. Like I'm supposed to do something but afraid to do so, or have done something that I know will end badly and am just waiting for the consequences.
>>
File: homeworld_tribute_by_mk01.jpg (147 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
homeworld_tribute_by_mk01.jpg
147 KB, 800x1132
>>48159590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvYZXUT5Bk
>>
>>48157289
Kill him, then kill him again. I don't care how cool he seems at the moment, liches are not something you want creeping around in your kingdom.

One of the cats is his phylactery, I guarantee it...
>>
>>48159201
>That's why, around Elves you go for the backdoor, aways
As long as we're going magical realm... turns out elves have a second uterus. I'm sure somebody, somewhere has "anal birthing" as a fetish, anyway.
>>
>>48159685
>I'm sure somebody, somewhere has "anal birthing" as a fetish, anyway.
It's mostly for male pregnancy, but yes. Its a thing. And not strictly limited to mpreg.
>>
>>48144672
And the problem with that is...?
>>
File: OH GOD NO PLEASE.gif (57 KB, 872x777) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD NO PLEASE.gif
57 KB, 872x777
>>48159850
>>48159850
But gods does it make things worse.
>>
>>48159685
>>48160338

But this would no apply to females with their first uterus...

Right guys? Right?

Shit.
>>
>>48159154
Not especially I don't think, but I'm not really familiar with Attack on Titan overmuch.

Since Humans can get big with tech and the aliens are stuck with their extremely slow natural reproduction, they'd outnumber them quickly and things turn around a bit.
>>
>>48138684
Clearly your magical realm is system shock.
>>
>>48145041
Kojima is a motherfucker in the head, besides as MR shit goes Japan is WAY worse on a daily basis. Probably the repressed sexuality in their culture, or its the fish. The world may never know.
>>
>>48163518
Friendly reminder that these things are not read, written or even known of by the average Japanese citizen on the street, and if they do know of it, they're likely to treat it in the same way as, say, the infamous German scat porn and be just as disgusted by it as you would be.
Japan as a whole isn't as fucked up as the Internet would have you believe - the sick shit that Japan puts out is a result of more and more damaged young men being born every generation, having their rights to their own thoughts and feelings taken away from them by the US and Korea, and this has continued since WWII.
The reason that censorship is so common in Japanese porn, for starters, is that international affairs are completely taboo. Japan is literally the only country in the world without the right to have a military, since the US still uses historically revised "facts" about WWII as leverage to make the Japanese people feel guilty about things they never did (the Kono Statement is perhaps the one thing that this hinges on). If you look in the Japan Times, you will see politicians hung out as murderous, frothing genocidal rapists because they've had private conversations with people suspected to be connected to right-wing groups which would seem vanilla in comparison to preppers and Tea Party members. There's simply no way for right-wing politicians to get elected on international affairs, as the US and Korea would blast them apart for it - the US tries to use Japan as a useful scapegoat for right-wingers and as a puppet in the East Asian region, while Korea has a grudge with Japan borne from the US making "Korean history" up out of bits and pieces of Chinese local history in order to justify aggressions against Communist factions in Asia (and if you look at it, Taiwan, which was never "liberated" by the US to the same degree as Korea, has strong Japanese influences to this day and is generally extremely Japanese-friendly - New Asia wasn't just an excuse).
>>
>>48163518
Since two countries with a lot of influence in the global arena have decided to collectively shit on Japan, undermining its right to exist as a country (Takeshima, the fishing boat incidents, the oppression of its military potential), plagiarizing its intellectual property (organized Korean plagiarism of Japanese music, art and consumer products), revising its history and stealing bits and pieces of its culture (Takeshima, Korean claims to Japanese cultural products such as samurai, kendo, judo, manga and even yakiniku and shochu), sabotaging the Japanese media and financial sectors (Lotte and Softbank still getting money funneled in from the Korean government during any financial crises) and generally dogpiling the country as soon as it wishes to exert even a fraction of the rights that the US or Korea have, it comes as no wonder that the country's politicians have to focus on other issues - in this case, family values. This results in a strong focus on censorship which then brings pornography out in the open (as a much less taboo subject than in the US or even Korea), making it easy for the US media (backed by Korean expats and "anti-racism organizations" such as the CRAC) to make it seem like there's more sick pornography in Japan than there actually is.
Combine that with Korea and the US continuously trying to funnel SJW ideas into Japan, providing the trans "subculture" with money in order to be able to buy out slots on TV shows and bars in extremely costly areas such as Shinjuku 2-chome, and you have a good bit of every male generation that's being robbed of its rights to have any kind of pride in their country or their gender, much less masculine values.
>>
>>48163518
. As they're immediately smeared as being frothing murder-racists the moment they voice that they like their country, and are constantly faced with higher and higher demands from women combined with more and more spurious arrests and imprisonments for imagined "rape" and "sexual harrassment", and it's no wonder that some seriously fucked shit comes out of Japan. These young men feel shut up and shackled, living in a society on the way to a state where they're expected to have a house of their own, a well-paying job, a perfect personality, good looks and a willingness to take care of everything around the house in order to marry or even go out with a 3/10 woman who has the right to cheat on them whenever they want and walk away blameless with the settlement money, in which they have no right to feel proud of their country or their cultural values even as they're attacked on every front by the US and Korea using Japan as their whipping-boy in the international arena (look at how Japan is covered in for example the New York Times compared to Korea, and come back to me then) - of course they're going to pump out violent and messed-up porn by the boatload, because they have no way to healthily release their sexual tension. The US, which had a literal corps of sex slaves who worked for them because the US army had ruined their homes and now offered them housing for sex (look up the RAA), had prostitution outlawed to further torpedo Japanese sexual norms and birth rates, and nowadays both the US and Korea (which has stricter rules on paper than Japan, but they're always broken in action to draw in sex tourists - fun fact, about 40% of porn actresses and 20% of arrested criminals in Japan are zainichi Korean, and the entire minority is about 1% of the population) bash and shame the country for things that they themselves had done to it.
One heaping serving of autism, served flaming fucking hot.
>>
>>48136899
> letting my dick do half the world building
>and it usually comes out fairly interesting

you're an idiot and your group is too spineless to say so
>>
>>48158468
One problem with that plan: He's a wizard

>>48159659
That cat thing is good, I might use that
>>
File: 8ed.png (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
8ed.png
45 KB, 320x320
>>48164587
>>48164607
>>48164622
>MAgical realm thread
>>
I've had this one magical realm that drow have been cursed by the gods has to not being able to create, only to corrupt or destroy. So often a drow female has to unbirth a slave, then to get a male to fuck her while the unbirth slave is inside her in order to create more drow. Yea, it's fucked up.
>>
Honestly I'm too vanila for all this stuff. Bondage and evil girls is pretty much it. So any female BBEG probably has it covered.

Then again I've never played in a game with a female BBEG. Probably for the best, anyway.
>>
File: Literally_wet_dreams.jpg (279 KB, 1058x900) Image search: [Google]
Literally_wet_dreams.jpg
279 KB, 1058x900
>Monster rape
Won't be too hard to implement.
>>
>>48166629
>Chad-zak
>>
>>48159298
The dwarf thing... actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
I finally realized that my magical realm is Supreme Commander with rape and impregnation instead of nanotechnology.

There's a singular monster trying to conquer the world with an army of its spawn. Could be a female that lays several eggs shortly after each man it rapes, or a male that impregnates every woman it can. The creature can control what kind of spawn it makes, so the make version might knock up these women with flyers and those with bruisers. The female version collects as many partners as it can because some spawn work best with certain fathers. The monster stays unique and in complete control of its spawn, but it might breed other intelligent servants. Some might even be able to breed, like support commanders.

Besides making spawn, it can change people into obedient hybrids with its bodily fluids. Drinking its blood works, but it (and I) would rather be lewder. The male pumps women full of cum that changes their whole bodies, but I'm not sure how I prefer men to be corrupted by the female version. Breast milk is the obvious choice.

(1/2)
>>
>>48140461
I almost wanna run something like that. Maybe even a quest, sounds interesting.

You've got the whole "The more you eat, the more power you get, but the more it tempts you" dynamic.
>>
>>48136899
>There are only humans in my setting as PC race
>The humans are actually descendants of elves
>They are all futas (no balls)
>Ear size correlates with dick dize
>The animals are just feral loli futas in animal costumes,
>It is considered grossly immoral and the highest sin to procreate, especially with these animals, but the pure population is slowly dwindling and have to resort to recruiting animals into their race
>So The feral lolis are captured and trained like pokemon slaves, but some trainers succumb to lust and are banished from society
>The outcasts eventually devolve into feral lolis themselves
>The circle of life and shame
>>
>>48171270
The players would be dealing with a setting where the monsters are growing more numerous and intelligent. Sometimes mindless brutes attack, and other times things sneak in genestealer-like. Hardly anyone is killed, but whole villages might be abducted as slaves and breeding stock. Eventually, the creature has fertile/virile children to rape whichever sex it doesn't, and then everybody gets raped! Captured allies return as mutated enemy commanders with their own offspring as their minions. If a PC got captured, they'd first be threatened with rape, then new enemy spawn based on their abilities, and ultimately being transformed.

Some NPC's might ally with the creature. Some to avoid transformation, some to get an early spot in line. Maybe cults offer up choice breeders to avoid further hassle. The PC's might get betrayed by the villagers as the next sexy sacrifice!

Maybe the PC's have to stop the creature from capturing and raping something important. It wants to make psionic servants by fucking an aboleth who also thinks this is a great idea, can you stop this love connection? Or, the tarrasque still sleeps and the creature wants a piece of that ass. Can you prevent the spawn from finding the cavern it rests in? Maybe the creature intends to rape and transform the queen so it can dominate the country and start raping from the top down.

Things get crazy if an intelligent spawn gets free will. Rival rape monsters, with everything caught in between! If a PC gets fucked, corrupted, and transformed, maybe they break free and can use their new monstrous fertility/virility for "good?"

Poor little healslut cleric gets captured and raped, swells up with monster cum, lays some eggs, gets raped again, starts to look like the creature. She escapes or is rescued and reunites with the party, but her new biology can't be ignored. She isn't too meek to approach the paladin anymore, but will her next clutch of eggs be lawful good or just as bad as the rest?
>>
>>48136899
Orcs have very little sexual dimorphism- basically males have balls. Both have dicks/ovipositors. The species is a reproductive parasite and can only reproduce by double vaginal penetration on an elf or human woman.
>>
>>48145969
Damn, are those real, or fake?
>>
You don't kill your enemies. You fuck them. That lich king? Fuck. That crazy goddess of rot and death? Fuck. That king that's actually some horror from the Cthulhu dimension? Fuck. That were-vampire zombie? Fuck. And everyone is bi-scum. Pretty tame and lame stuff.
>>
>>48171270
>I'm not sure how I prefer men to be corrupted by the female version.
Unbirth, obviously.

>>48171300
A surprising number of vore stories follow a general pattern of
>woman eats someone in a freak accident or a fit of rage
>enjoys it (both the physical sensation and the psychological domination) so much she doesn't let them out
>alternatively she can't figure out how to get them out and is horrified but eventually comes to enjoy the idea
>either way she eventually starts to abuse her new powers for pleasure and personal gain
>she's basically a remorseless serial killer now, but depending on who's writing that aspect is either completely overlooked to avoid hurting feefees or subtly invoked to make the whole thing hotter
So it made sense to reference that sort of progression and "predator mentality" in the class background. I suppose the underlying themes could be covered with vampires or werewolves or something, but those monsters are muddled by other conflicts like being cursed or afflicted, being immortal, and having multiple forms. With vore its a lot more direct. If I ever get off my ass and start writing again I've got a couple ideas for vore stories that would be on the dramatic side, exploring the conflicts that come when some invisible portion of the population is instinctively driven to prey on everyone else.
>>
File: Laori_Vaus.png (348 KB, 562x601) Image search: [Google]
Laori_Vaus.png
348 KB, 562x601
Well I'm currently running an ERP campaign, so can get away with plenty of magical realm and such. Some for me, some for my players. And even then I make a point of keeping the harsher stuff out of the game. If somone gets captured by, say, the cult of some pain god or the like, I'll just assign them some damage or crippling effect when rescued, because my players probably have no interest in guro stuff.
>>
>>48172524
*no interest in RPing guro stuff.
>>
>Magical Realm

Once, a long time ago, I designed a dragon, knowing that it was far too weird to ever, ever use.

It acts a bit like a succubus; it doesn't drain life force, but it does subsist off of sexual energy. It gets it by fucking anything of the opposite gender that moves, causing it to transform into a moderate variation of the dragon's species. Different horns/crests, non-fatal environmental adaptations, etc, all based on the individual.

They gain in power the more sexual partners they have, so the males tend to build harems, while the females tend to sleep around a lot. The males are sterile and can only make more of their species by fucking members of other species, which takes one encounter; the females can get pregnant from other species, but only a few times per individual, because the transformations they cause take a few encounters, but their offspring are pure-blooded dragons, so the males can't tell the difference.
>>
A realm where humans are not a sexually dimorphic species
>>
>>48173057
So almost every fantasy setting? -4 STR is hardly the norm these days.
>>
>>48173075
I mean really not dimorphic at all, to where either all humans or hermaphroditic, or if not that extreme, then the only way to tell the sexes apart is to check their pants.
>>
>>48171300
>>48172460
I'd play/read it
>>
>>48172460
It's really rare, but I think consensual vore is really hot

>caring for someone so deeply that you would have them consume you in a moment of passion, forever becoming a part of their body
>>
>>48138462
T...Tabico sama. http://mcstories.com/Fey/index.html
>>
>>48173249
I almost forgot that place existed.
That's good, since I feel seriously bad about getting off to MrGrey's shit. Jeez, what one has to go through to get one's rocks off.
>>
File: vore_setting_thing.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
vore_setting_thing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48173144
These are my scribbles on the setting so far. I think they cover the general concept, the rest is just details that I would add as they come up in stories.

My first story idea was a sort of romance thing
>young guy is the survivor of being abducted and eaten when he was 12-14 or so
>the woman who took him abused and molested him, made him watch as she ate and digested other people, etc.
>after a week or so she decides to swallow him, but as he's being digested the police raid the house and kill her, cut him out of her corpse and rush him to the hospital
>years later he has flashbacks to this, the experience fucked his sexual and emotional development
>he's conflicted because the fear of being eaten has made him paranoid and depressed, but its also become his greatest sexual fantasy
>eventually he decides the the best course of action is suicide-by-pred
>enter our girl, she's a pred but very sensitive and compassionate, deathly afraid of ever accidentally hurting someone with her powers
>as a result she acts shy and repressed, always wary of losing control and giving in to her impulses
>she's the closest registered pred to where he lives, so he tracks her down and offers to pay her everything he has if she'll put him out of his misery
>at first she's horrified and tries to convince him not to do it, but when he insists on going through with it she starts to rationalize
>she decides to eat him but he has a nervous breakdown in her stomach and tries to back out
>she gets control of herself and manages to regurgitate him safely
>The experience is very emotional for both of them, and they form a bond
>Start seeing each other more often, she helps him face his fears and he provides her an outlet for her powers
Now that I've written it out it seems kinda cliche and melodramatic, but idk.

>>48173160

Are you familiar with these?
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-2-103180298
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-30-127461067
>>
>>48145723
Top taste anon!
>>
>>48160338
Which one was first - this or Wraeththu?

>autocorrect suggests "urethrae"
>>
>>48174113
Speaking of that game, does someone have a PDF of it?
I'm interested in seeing it in its horrid glory, but I have a fraction of dignity left that makes me terrified of finding it myself.
>>
>>48145883
>moe

contemplate the removal of your existence
>>
>role reversal femdom pathetic robot 'I don't want to have responsibility' bullshit
>vore
>literal jewish mind control fetishism
>transformation
>corruption
>gorewank
>SCAT AND DIAPERS

I'm not even a quarter through this thread.

Jesus fuckin' Christ, I thought /tg/ was supposed to have good taste.
>>
>>48171270
>>48171805
It is quite my realm too, although I associate it more with the Zerg/Xenomorphs than Supreme Commander.

It's real easy to pass along as your regular horror bug aliens.
>>
I have to watch myself to prevent adding in too many humanoid races where there's almost no gender dimorphism beyond the genitals, they all look female to a human.

I also pretty regularly have villains that have made themselves hermaphrodites because it's alchemically ideal and has magical advantages. I'm not sure if that counts as magical realm or just a reference though.
>>
File: 14507298323280.png (177 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
14507298323280.png
177 KB, 549x280
>>48174225
But anon everyone is just having their bit of FUN thhere's nothing wrong with having FUN why do you hate FUN so much?

I want to gas everyone in this thread so badly
>>
>>48173835
>Now that I've written it out it seems kinda cliche and melodramatic, but idk.
It's pretty cure cliche and melodrama, so it's just fine.
>>
My magical realms are basically unworkable since they are so specific and rare, namely TFTG and bodysuiting
>>
>>48145847
That's it. Everybody can stop making puns now. We've done it. We found the best one.
>>
File: 1427208853128.png (71 KB, 577x374) Image search: [Google]
1427208853128.png
71 KB, 577x374
>lots and lots of shapeshifters
but they're not obvious about it and most stay stealthed

>>48159026
neat
>>
>>48174541
lemon is grreat.
>>
>>48174225
>>48174506
/tg/ never had good taste. It just had a wide variety of creative people and weird people, like the hobby usually does.

The only reason the board seems whitewashed is because a small group of people decided they were the fun police, and decided to get all the smut, quests, and ERP kicked off the board, along with another 70% of it's creative content writers. So what you are left with are the die hard remnants of the worst of the board, which basically means the dregs of the smut shitposters, /pol/tards, elitist rules lawyers who never actually play, and a few people who are too new to know any better.
>>
m-my magical realm is just toeless legwear

i just have people wear it under their boots instead of socks

what the fuck is wrong with you people and why do i want to be like you
>>
>>48174630
>and why do i want to be like you
Because you're drawn to how rebellious against social norms we are and how we are versed in forbidden knowledges.

You'll get there eventually. Although if the toeless socks are your REAL fetish, you'll still have them as the top thing.
>>
>>48174630
>toeless legwear

i like that a lot too, but no boots and shoes over
>>
>>48174676
the boots is how i hide it during adventuring

i'm not even a footfag i just think they make legs look cute
>>
>>48159630
>not posting the other page too
>>
File: 1451149529325.jpg (414 KB, 1500x1329) Image search: [Google]
1451149529325.jpg
414 KB, 1500x1329
>>48174685

i guess i'm a limited footfag. i hate sniffing or any of that shit, but i love how it looks on a female character
>>
>>48159630
>>48174739
God would I want a space TTRPG in the aesthetics of Homeworld and Deserts of Kharak. But could probably just mod Traveller or something.
>>
File: hana_by_ae_rie-d6e45ti.jpg (78 KB, 975x819) Image search: [Google]
hana_by_ae_rie-d6e45ti.jpg
78 KB, 975x819
>>48174630
C:
>>
>>48174757
>TTRPG
Its all in your mind. Just grab a hardish scifi rpg and rename everything like you suggested.

Just grab a bunch of concept art and screenshots for reference pics.

tfw too akward and antisocial to rp in person.
tfw never had a good online rp experience besides erp with my ex
I'll start a thread for this, I hope you get one going, anon
>>
>>48159303
>Subject did not survive interrogation

Am I the only one who gets a shiver every time I hear that emotionless-yet-filled-with-silent-rage line?
>>
>>48174783
Thats what makes homeworld 1 so great, The world is mysterious, and the kushan only learn things as you do. It leaves a lot of blanks for you to fill.

What happens when you salvage a ship, do you gas it and kill the crew? Do you give the entire crew the chance to surrender and fill spots as needed? Who fills those spots, do you just wake people from cryo sleep and conscript them to serve?

None of that matters to the player. Fleet Command has only one goal and nothing to loose. Its a great example of organic storytelling within a fixed storyline.
>>
>>48159154
Much more like Macross than AOT.
>>
>>48164587
>having their rights to their own thoughts and feelings taken away from them by the US and Korea

>the US still uses historically revised "facts" about WWII as leverage to make the Japanese people feel guilty about things they never did

>every male generation that's being robbed of its rights to have any kind of pride in their country or their gender, much less masculine values.

Ladies and gentlemen, 2ch /pol/ t it's finest.
>>
File: your-fandom.jpg (96 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
your-fandom.jpg
96 KB, 500x686
>>48172272
Bard detected.
>>
>>48138684
http://aliendovecote.com/uploads/twine/LD25/CYBERQUEEN.html

HIGH TIER
>>
>>48173835
>PDF
To be honest I could see that kinda working in a WoD setting, might even work as a minor splat if you pick the right mythological creature, though you could just go blatant fapbait though

>Now that I've written it out it seems kinda cliche and melodramatic, but idk.
Seen worse, would really depend on how it's written, but yeah, it kinda is

>Are you familiar with these?
Good tastes

>>48174147
4plebs might still have it in it's /tg/ archive
>>
>>48172197
Apparently real according to Hendricks 32F.
>>
>>48174225
>Jesus fuckin' Christ, I thought /tg/ was supposed to have good taste.
Enlighten us, O Tastemaster of the Chans, what is good taste?
>>
Orcs are reproductive parasites. Their females have no womb, but instead have a penis-like ovipositor. To reproduce they capture human or elven females and double vaginally penetrate them with a male orc and a female/futa orc, depositing sperm and eggs into the host. The resulting litter of orcs is genetically unrelated to their host mother, but hormone secreted during their development encourage docility and Stockholm-like symptoms in the host, who often serves as a nursemaid once the orcs are born.
>>
>>48178176
Anything that matches his narrow view of "good" taste
>>
>Dragons are magically engineered super-weapons
>Fire breath goes both ways, primary method of flight is using it for acceleration
>Easily break the sound barrier flying
>Teeth constantly regrow, get ripped out by fire breath adding physical component to damage
>Will eat literally anything, including inorganic matter
>>
>>48172197
Real.
>>
>>48136899
>My magical realm is letting my dick do half the world building by just rambling about various ideas and inspirations, and it usually comes out fairly interesting
Me too, but it comes out much more fetishy than yours when I do it.
>>
>>48173835
>those da links
I've not read those before, but wow those were intimate.
>>
File: Qv81gPN.jpg (82 KB, 361x631) Image search: [Google]
Qv81gPN.jpg
82 KB, 361x631
>>48173249
>Someone actually recognized what I stole that from

Well, shit.
>>
>>48157926
Why does it need accounting for? Seems like a perfectly good solution to me.
>>
>>48158489
What game has all those three? Machina Dei? Are you making smutty Machina Dei tokens?
>>
>>48183721
Might piss off the king though
>>
>>48183836
Just don't tell him all the details.
>>
File: mdltlwuWBn1rlok0po1.png (101 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
mdltlwuWBn1rlok0po1.png
101 KB, 500x404
>>48136899

My magical realm is transformation.
Particularly into cute monsters or monstergirls.
Anything from full on furry bunnygirls to lamias and harpies.
So basically, I can't allow myself to take transformation spells ever.
>>
File: 1464053732350.png (1 MB, 802x1060) Image search: [Google]
1464053732350.png
1 MB, 802x1060
>>48145723
>S-s-silly adventurers! It's not like I w-would fight you for those sacks of gold or anything!
>>
>>48183888
>YFW the DM tells you only transmutation spells are allowed after you create your caster
>>
File: THE RIDE IS STARTING.jpg (692 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE IS STARTING.jpg
692 KB, 553x936
>>48183920
> mfw
FOOL DM.
YOU TOY WITH POWERS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>48183888
Are you me?

Actually, here's a quick litmus test for that: do you feel a whiplash-like drive to use transformation magic to both improve peoples' quality of life, and to punish people, by using a baleful version of the transformation spell to turn them into another species and putting them into a pen or enclosure with males of the species?
>>
File: 41.jpg (253 KB, 564x1385) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
253 KB, 564x1385
>>48178176
>Enlighten us, O Tastemaster of the Chans, what is good taste?

Gender bender.

Not enough of that in here.
>>
>>48184121
Nah, not really, lthough I will admit to having read things of that subject matter. Generally when I do it it's just wizard pranking / being a dick.

I kindof like the idea of the change being this drastic change to their life, but with them still able to continue living their lives.
For references, things like the Pookas from Odin Sphere, Sue from Cave Story (that pic ain't coincidence), or Glenn from Chrono Trigger come to mind, both in form and how it goes down in terms of story.
But like I said, I'm also into monstergirls, so Monster Musume, the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and certain segments of Monster Girl Quest also hit it for me.

It's more about the sudden change, "This is your life now!", combined with monsterous transformation.
Honestly, because it doesn't necessarily even have to lead to sex, I could probably even fake it as not being a thing for awhile, but I think after creating my seventeenth catgirl the DM would probably start to catch on that, no, yeah, this is totally a thing.
Spidergirls, harpies, minotaurs, all across from a few inconvenient changes to full on monstrous depending on my mood at the time. And anyone who tries to stop me gets turned into a small bipedal rabbit.
Yeah, this would be a thing.

... and, y'know, I say it doesn't have to, but I'm also not exactly opposed to the magic aphrodisiac "you should fuck more now" thing, either. It is my magical realm.
>>
>>48184685
I love it and would allow it in a game. It's definitely my magical realm, too. Transmutation magic best magic.
>>
>>48183002
Well, its a lot harder to get some fetishes under the radar than others.
>>
>>48183002
What realms?
>>
>>48138811
>that picture in 72 squares

We are living in the golden age of shitposting
>>
>>48159298
>Dwarf mud dads

Honest to god one of the cutest things I've ever read. 10/10 senpai, will steal. Top tier
>>
>>48145758
plot twist: smaller breasts = more powerful magic
>>
>>48145670
I went pretty much the other way.
Female elves can make eggs like males can sperm, still a lot less likely to get pregnant than a a human. Elves are born smaller and spend more time growing up, this gives more time for they to learn fine motor skills to explain why they have such good dexterity.
Also as elves live so long they like to have easy access to any skills and resources they might need, this can lead to behaviour that humans might consider odd such as spending months or years helping a tradesman and learning his craft but not trying to make any money from it just to leave when he's learned all he believes he needs or helping stop a war that may cause a village they rely on to relocate (in 4chan speak they may sperg out if something they value is at risk) but are also loners (in that it is rare for elves to feel an obligation to stay in a community, elvin citys are infrastructure with places you can make into a home) and often nomadic so you can get elves with an odd mix of skills from different cultures who wouldn't think to teach a village the skills they have because trying to make someone into something useful to you just feels presumptuous to them.
>>
>>48187440
Indeed.

>>48189697
Slavery and domination mainly. Then other things like TG too.
>>
>>48190057

The flat chested cutie in the party is actually the chosen messiah who will lead the world into either darkness or light with her god-tier magical kung fu
>>
>>48190057
>>48190527
>a man uses the fell techniques of feminization and becomes a trap archmage
>>
>>48184616
Top fetish m8.
>>
File: slaves.jpg (5 MB, 3308x2283) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
5 MB, 3308x2283
>>48190471

>Slavery and domination

Ow boy, do I have a realm for you

>The more brutal forms of punishments for slaves have been outlawed except as punishment for the most heinous of crimes
>Most forms of punishment are instead intended to annoy, debase, or illustrate their status
>The most common is depriving them of cloths to embarrass them, then the application of gags/blinders to inconvenience
>The next level of punishment involves the application of tattoos and piercings, these are usually done in a casual/public manner any surgeon-barber will have at least one chair with restraints for such procedures
>The most sever form of punishment involves a number of slaves given an aphrodisiac and placed in standing cages in a public location, arms bound above them so they are unable to cover themselves, forced to stand aroused in full view of the public
>Passers by can vote (by dropping coin into buckets before each cage) which of them gets let out and placed in a pillory, in front of the cages so the caged slaves must watch, where any can use them for only a copper penny
>In addition to a punishment this exercise is also considered a bonding exercise/reward between male slaves and their masters/mistresses, who will usually give well behaved slaves a few pennies a week to use at the pillory
>Depending on the severity of the crime committed the slaves may be made to repeat this process for several days, but once the slaves are cleaned and returned to their master/mistress they are made to present all the money they made
>The master/mistress is then supposed to dismiss the caged slaves and thank the pillory slave for their hard work by cuddling in a non overtly sexual manner

The whole process is meant to illustrate 1) Slave don't own their bodies 2) The public doesn't care about their plight 3) Their master/mistress does care

I think I need a cold shower
>>
>>48190790
Yes, I love that. I like the bonding between male slaves and their owners, at the expense of female slaves. Often my realms only have female slaves, but you've made male ones work in a way I like, by creating a situation where they're acting free and the females ones aren't.
>>
>>48190790
Sounds like Gor.
>>
>>48141212
So gangster demon Bene Gesserit. I could get behind that.
>>
>>48190907
why would you want female slaves in the first place? can't work, nothing to talk about, can use male slaves for sex just as well as females. I guess one could use them for breeding or something, but why not just adpot a son?
>>
>>48191568
First off, no you can't use male slaves for sex just as well, secondly this is a fetish and it doesn't have to make sense. I want to be a female slave even if it makes more sense realistically that I wouldn't be worth keeping as a slave.
>>
>>48191568
Somebody's got to serve drinks to guests, anon. Somebody's got to clean the house. Manslaves just aren't suited to the role.
>>
>>48191636

>I want to be a female slave

Those are dangerous words to say among the "Elf slave, what do?" crowd
>>
>>48191636
>you can't use male slaves for sex just as well
No, you can use them better since they have both hole and pole.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>48159630
>>48159630
>>48159630
Homeworld was always fantastic at inducing feels.

And nightmare fuel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcELUCroDs
>>
>>48136899
>Noble houses feel they need to "strengthen the bloodline" occasionally
>For this they either arrange marriages with elves, orcs, or even dwarves to try and breed some of their beneficial traits into the noble line
>Some houses however go a bit farther
>They send out teams of adventurers to go capture monstrous humanoid females and bring them alive to be bred
>Children of these unions are strengthened by their parentage (most of the time) and are highly sought out by other houses for arranged marriages
>>
>>48191568

>Keeping pure manslaves in your mansion

I mean, if you were talking about svelte traps I could agree, but keeping man meat around that isn't either a paid guard, a crotchety old house slave who manages supplies/accounts, or like one or two really buff (and flamingly gay) porter slave is just a recipe for disaster

99% of your domestic laborers should either be women, eunuchs or traps, and even then keep your traps sinful little penises caged until time for use
>>
File: e6c6cf6a0413881b09c42d86e7ac523d.jpg (262 KB, 1110x1553) Image search: [Google]
e6c6cf6a0413881b09c42d86e7ac523d.jpg
262 KB, 1110x1553
>>48191636
>I want to be a female slave

I want a hot dark sorceress to turn me into her cute female slave, and then hold me in front of a mirror while she kisses my neck.
>>
File: sesamebun.png (366 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sesamebun.png
366 KB, 800x600
Lolimancers
Reverse Furries
Ladyknights who rescue dragons from effete princes
>>
>>48193051
...I approve.
>>
>>48193070
Awesome! I was really worried about the last one.
>>
>>48173104
>no women, only cunt boys
God no...
>>
>>48173104
Soooooo elves?
>>
>>48192755
Not quite the same thing, but you may like this
http://pastebin.com/tzZuH6dz

>>48193051
A bit odd, but I like it
>>
Well in a setting guided by my dick males exist mostly to end up becoming females, shemales or full herms if extra lucky, many races lack any real dimorphisism between the Sexes humans would recognize, requiring a question of equipment on the equally female looking members, mermaids are like clown fish, born male and growing up to be female, the handwoven is that magic naturally makes people closer to the original creator goddess, and magic has had a recent explosion of prominence
>>
File: Disconcertingly arousing.png (6 KB, 269x335) Image search: [Google]
Disconcertingly arousing.png
6 KB, 269x335
>>48184685
>I kind of like the idea of the change being this drastic change to their life, but with them still able to continue living their lives.

Basically me. It's the transformation itself and especially the adjustment afterwards that I like.
>>
>>48183915
Needs more Cockney
>>
>>48192755
I want a wise wizard to turn me into his cute sorceress slave, and then peek up my skirt while I serve as his apprentice.
>>
a realm where people are loving and caring towards each other.
>>
>>48191835
Different houses have different monstergirl traits? Interesting setting. Ripe for unique PCs.

>>48194631
Good taste. What's it like being a girl and/or gay, by the way?
>>
>>48194675
pretty lonely, if I am honest
>>
File: 1465299124419.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465299124419.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>48184616
You're gonna give me that sauce, m8
I know you have it
>>
>>48194811
How come? Surely you can meet lots of nice guys?
>>
>>48194873
>implying he wants a nice guy
>>
>>48194950
>he
Could still be a girl.

Anyway, by nice I meant someone who would provide food and a warm bed and whisper sweet nothings to him/her after dishing out spanks.
>>
File: 26.jpg (1 MB, 2293x1477) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
1 MB, 2293x1477
>>48194820
Gal-iro ni Somaru | Painted in Girl Colors

Also recommend The Demon Kings Bride, from the same group. In which a knight gets turned into a semen demon and seduced by the demon lord he was sent to fight.
>>
>>48195829
>a semen demon
I love this term <3
>>
>>48194631
this is the most patrican shit ITT.
>>
>>48145723
...well, we share one magical realm. How do you usually implement that sort of thing without making it too obvious...? That goes to any anons willing to answer.
>>
I'm a simple man with a simple desire to be captured by strong orc women and be used as a living sex toy
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 900x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 900x766
>>48136899
A jungle island ala Pellucidar in which there are
>various carnivorus dinosaurs, all born male due to hectic genetics
>an amazonian tribe that lives alongside said carnivores as fellow hunters and lovers, worshipping the larger T-rex sized saurians as gods of the hunt
>an army of Humanoid slugs (see image) that live in gooey swamps, and will abduct helpless women to stuff them with eggs until the victims eventual passing. This mostly ends in them being happy, willing mothers to lively slug brood until they are abandoned for infertility.
>a tribe of motherly jungle women who hide away in caves, in which the "right of passage" into adulhood is venturing into the jungle, and finding a dinosaur to bond and breed with for life.
>Disgusting apemen that are the remnants of the amazon's male population, driven by murder and cannibalism.
>intelligent 100 ft long serpents that use Kaa-like hypnosis to seduce wandering jungle girls, and keep them as breeding whores for their snake brood.
>several other Labido-fueled beasts like crocodiles, giant salamanders, leeches, dog sized mosquitos that feed off of lady juices, etc.
My scenarios NEVER meet the table, if you couldn't tell...
>>
>>48194493
>Needs more cock
>>
>>48145723
Oh cool! More stuff to murder! Thanks, anon!
>>
>>48194631
You sick fuck.
Me too.
>>
>>48199659
>dat bulge
>>
File: Heresy.jpg (54 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.jpg
54 KB, 499x468
>>48194631
>>
>>48199645
I'd play a jungle girl or explorer in this island.
>>
I have a hard time worldbuilding without falling down a slippery slope of magical realm.

It starts out with casual nudity and skimpy outfits. Doesn't even have to be explicitly sexual, people just dress like this in the setting.

This society is however more sexually tolerant than ours, and casual homosexual relationships are considered a safe alternative to adultery. Everyone is bisexual and most people have several same sex "friends" in addition to their married spouse.

Then rape and slavery become accepted. This isn't too uncommon with with modern "Gritty" fantasy. Rich people have concubines.

Then my inner pedophilia awakens and incest becomes a normal child-rearing technique. Kids learn sex from their parents before moving on to other partners as they grow up. There are no virgins, just Motherfuckers.

Of course, in some particularly insular societies, families stick together. Daughters become extra wives for their fathers, and sons take responsibility for their widowed mothers when the father dies.

At this point, people have sex at least as often as we go to the bathroom, and people who don't get fucked become physically ill. Due to a buildup of humors. In fact, human physiology is now completely based around fucking. Instead of urinating or defecating, the anus and Urethra produce cum. Instead of a taboo, people treat sex like eating, having sex with your family is like home cooking, having sex with a street whore is like takeout.

Then things start to go dark eldar. Torture and cannibalism become the new big thing now that sex has been reduced to a daily routine. At this point things start to fall apart and I'm torn between my desire for things to be reasonable, and my desire to go all out.
>>
>>48203604
Are you one of the developers of Exalted?
>>
>>48203677
No, if I were nobody would wear pants. Exalted does have edge, but I try to satisfy my needs in order. You don't get to unlock murderfucking until you research skimpy outfits first.
>>
>>48199388
Same here
>>
Just give me more furry races. If you ever catch me playing an anthro character or even a kobold or some beast race, no matter how normalised and benign it may appear in session I can almost guarantee I'm getting off on it in some way.
>>
The local evil wizard keeping a harem of brainwashed jailbailt sex slaves in his fortress, all of whom are kept immortal for his wretched pleasure. You see before the prick set up shop as a ripoff of Koschei the Deathless, he was a bullied nerd at the local Hogwartz ripoff. Needless to say he promptly lost it and killed everyone in a rage partly inspired by the hit game Cars and Clerks. When he isn't screwing his harem, he promptly sulks off into a corner where he wines about how lame he is.

FEAR HIS COSPLAY!

>>48203677
Exalted is only fun when you're mortal. What? You're going to die? Well time to git gud son.
>>
>>48199645
>wouldfap/10
Best in the thread so far.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.