[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tg/ think of the novels set in 40k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 25
File: Ciaphas Cain.jpg (458 KB, 883x1169) Image search: [Google]
Ciaphas Cain.jpg
458 KB, 883x1169
What does /tg/ think of the novels set in 40k?
>>
>>48132906
They vary wildly in quality from entertaining to boring and predictable.
It depends on the author more then anything else.
>>
>>48132906
Some are good.

Some are total garbage.

Most are somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>48132935
I find that the non-Space Marine humans get better books, how about you?
>>
>>48132981
I personally enjoy the Gaunt's Ghosts books.

They are pretty good, if you enjoy not!Scottsmen in space acting as infiltrators, favoring flamers and sniper rifles and the pipes, slitting throats and kicking ass in the name of The Emperor and the dead of Tanith.
>>
>>48132981
Space Marines and their flavor are basically the lowest common denominator when it comes to fluff and writing in 40k, so yes it's pretty bad.
>>48133059
Gaunt's Ghosts is basically Sharpe's Rifles in space.
Not a bad thing mind you.
>>
>>48132906
Personally, I like the ones from the Tau and Chaos perspectives more than the ones from the perspective of Space Marines, but that's just nit-picking.

Fire Warrior is my personal favorite, though I have a bit of a nostalgia boner for it. It's the right mix of fancy speculative sci-fi, bildungsroman, and "DEMONS ARE SHOOTING OUT OF THE GROUND USING DEMON GUNS THAT SHOOT DEMONIC DEMONS". It's been a few years since I've re-read it, and I know it's a book, based on a video game, based on the shittiest faction, but it was objectively my favorite book for a long ass time.
>>
I wonder if Cain ever thought of writing a book named "How to fuck an Inquisitor" but then decided against it.
>>
I read two, perhaps 10 years ago. Dark Angels ones, and utterly forgettable. I can't say I care enough to try again.
>>
>>48133555
>Dark Angels ones
Not Cain, Gaunt or Eisenhorn?
>>
>>48133458
No one fucks an Inquisitor.

Some are just unlucky enough to be fucked by one.....and a scarce few lucky enough to be fucked by one.
>>
>>48132906
Some are pretty fun.
>>
>>48135756
>just unlucky enough to be fucked by one
Is that you Cain?
>>
Can anyone recommend a good chaos novel?
>>
>>48138742
The bible, you heathen.
>>
>>48132906
Cain, Eisenhorn and Ravenor are the only truly good books in all of 40K fiction. The rest are garbage or Mediocre.
>>
>>48132906
Legion of the Damned is my absolute favorite 40k book I've ever read. That book needs to be turned into a movie.
>>
>>48139563
>He hasn't read Gaunt's ghosts.

Seems to be that you have read four books. One of which was the last church.
>>
>>48133168
muh Fire Warrior nigga.

I love stories from a Xenos perspectivs. Almost everything in 40k is written from an Imperial viewpoint, so its fascinating to view it from the outside. Because their not attached to Imperial ideology, they can stand in for the readers and make them appreciate just how weird the Imperium is.

There's a scene in Fire Warrior were the main character finds a shrine to Emperor and and talks about how it reminds him of a disappointed father figure. Its good shit.
>>
>>48139595
> Thinking Gaunts Ghosts remains good

I see you've only read the first three. I recommend stopping there.

Then again, I personally enjoyed the Shira Calpurnia novels. I found it nice to have a relatively low powered setting with only Humans from the Imperium - not even Chaos humans, just regular Imperials.

The middle book is rather weak as there are too many viewpoints and the author overreaches on his plotting, but it ties the first and the third one together to create a surprisingly coherent narrative arc that's quite enjoyable to read through.

I highly recommend reading the books for a truly Imperial viewpoint.
>>
>>48139743
While the lasts one was rather lacking, the first two where the key paving stones for 40k. It defined the imperial sector for the common man and enacted many terms and events that show their effect on the game today. Most codexes uses terms made up for GG in them.
>>
>>48133095
Reading about Uriel Ventris was pretty interesting though. I've read only first book, about tyranids though, so maybe it went downhill in following novels.
>>
>>48139713
I would totally buy you a beer some time. We are officially friends.

My favorite part is near the end, when the Fire Warrior is all grizzled and raw from the horrors of war, and that super daemon shows up. The part with the juxtaposed parallel descriptions of something foreshadowed earlier in the book and the horrific fleshy winged thing writhing from the mountain of horror. Those tactful parenthesis give me a boner every time.

That, or the part where they're in the space ship, enter the warp, and chaos shows up for half a second, then the room is a slaughter-house horror show.
>>
>>48139817
I explicitly said the first three were good. It quickly becomes special snowflake wankery that lives up to the hyperbole surrounding Matt Ward's Ultramarines but slips under the radar because "nostalgia" and having sucked people in with the first books.

I mean they unironically have Sly Marbo in them.
>>
>>48139866
You have convinced me to read this book.
>>
Could you guys recommend any ork novels if there are any? Even good fanfics will do. I've checked makari the gretchin and deff squadron and I crave more orkiness.

>inb4 inevitable "check out squad broken hurr hurr" joke
>>
>>48139878
It's good, definitely worth a read. Keep in mind once your done that I first read that book when I was 11 and it basically shaped the formative years of my life. Fuck, I need to read that book again.

It's in the 40k novel dump, I just have no idea how to read a .mobi file.
>>
File: LoD_Legionnaires_Battle.png (2 MB, 746x996) Image search: [Google]
LoD_Legionnaires_Battle.png
2 MB, 746x996
So anybody here besides me read Legion of the Damned? Or other Rob Sanders awesomeness?
>>
File: The_Warmaster_thumb[1].jpg (265 KB, 1056x1600) Image search: [Google]
The_Warmaster_thumb[1].jpg
265 KB, 1056x1600
Fucking when, Abnett

Salvation's Reach was 5 years ago
>>
>>48139895
None
BL universally treats Orks as characterless monsters who aren't allowed to talk
>>
>>48132981
It varies, Space Marine books are the most widely written, therefore they tend to have the highest quantity of bad ones. I personally loved the Soul Drinker series, but didn't really care for Wrath of Iron and Fall of Damnos.

>>48139563
>Not having read Dead Men Walking
I don't even really like it or the Death Korps and even I admit that book is amazing.

>>48139581
You, you have have good taste
>>
>>48140011
Well, fuck.

Orks really could be a goldmine for amusing characters, main heroes, villains or second row characters. Imagine a story about a rogue trader having shady deals with Blood axes. Or Gorka-Morka style Mad Max inspired lowtech planet with human survivors fighting over scarce resources with each other and scattered ork warbands (who also fight each other since they can't leave the planet). Or story about chaos/eldar hiring orks in desperation which backfires with a bang at some point. My sweet dream is reading a story where orks are treated as distraction for chaos against space marines and thus not considered a threat, which results in Waagh! snowballing out of control.

Main mistake is that people treat orks as if they are a simple derpy killing machines. While it is true for the most part, it does not mean that orks have no activities outside of Waaghing over others (story about Makari is extremely fun to read, and its just an average day in an ork settlement).
>>
What's the name of the book where a chaos space marine has to be cheered up by his own slaves?
>>
>>48139595
Still Mediocre.

>>48140094
Also Mediocre.

From the standpoint of actual books and not 40K novels, the books I listed are actually decent.
>>
>>48139968
It was bretty gud desu. If I have one complaint it's that he didn't do enough with the spectre itself and there wasn't enough damned legionnaire screen time
>>
Anybody have any PDFs of the mechanicus short stories? I really love the Cult Mechanicus, and I would like to see if their short stories are any good
>>
does anyone know where I could maybe download the books?
>>
>>48140443
the internet.
>>
File: Mechanicum-A5-thumb.jpg (119 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicum-A5-thumb.jpg
119 KB, 650x823
>>48140430
You are in luck, there is a decent novel about your faction. I found it fairly amusng to read, you'll probably like it. Also titan battles.

I don't have PDF though.
>>
>>48138742
Storm of Iron, Dark Apostle series
>>
>>48140443
Check the sticky at the top of /lit/, its where I find alot of shit, espcially rare or out of print books.
>>
>>48139563
>not liking First Heretic

Loyalist scum.
>>
>>48139933
http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/free-pdf-reader.html
That should work on mobis.
>>
Dead Man Walking is probably my favourite 40k novel, I still think about it despite reading it 5 years ago
All of the Ciaphas Cain books are great as well
>>
>>48140565
Shit man, I already own that one. Actually the first 40k book I read, and got me into the game in the first place, I just randomly picked it up at a Barnes and Noble because it looked interesting.

knights look really weird in your head when they've only ever been described to you, and you've never actually seen a picture of one
>>
>>48140416
That's what I actually liked about the book. The Legion of the Damned weren't characters, they were a force of nature. 90% of the book was this slow buildup of tension with this sense of imminent doom, most of the book is surprisingly just space marines talking and character building (IN 40K).

THEN BAM, FUCKING DAEMONS EVERYWHERE, KHORNE BERSKERS FUCKIN SHIT UP, PEOPLE DIE, SHIT HITS THE FAN, AND BOOM LEGION OF THE DAMN MOTHERFUCKER.

And despite all this despair and pain, there's a fucking happy ending because all the women and children survived.
>>
>>48140738
I think that book really drove home how fucked up chaos was to me. That scene where they're holed up in the reliquary and the librarian (melmoch?) is quietly calling for help and saying he's not feeling well, and everyone basically tells him to shut the fuck up, and then they turn around and he's vomiting blood and a daemon is coming out of his face? That scene ensured that I would never even consider sympathizing with chaos
>>
>>48140803
>vomiting blood and a daemon is coming out of his face
If you think thats fucked up, then check daemonculaba.
>>
>>48132906
Straken and Deathkorps series are surprisingly full of feels.
>Poor grandpa Commissar Costello
>Poor Straken and the story behind his plasma pistol
>>
>>48140565
Poor striker unit
>>
I really enjoyed firewarrior because the first 30 mins of the book really humanized the MC to me.
>That scene where Shas almost loses his shit and wants to call out to his dad who doesnt give two shits about him.
>>
>>48139743
Seconding the Enforce/Calpurnia stuff, especially if you're getting into Dark Heresy (or possibly Rogue Trader).

Aside from them, I've enjoyed the Night Lords trilogy. Anything by AD Bowden is pretty good in my experience, even his "look, I can do 40k" book about Cadians.
>>
Faith and Fire by James Swallow. Great read about the Sisters of Battle, plenty of twists and actually has bad guys who aren't one dimensional psychopaths.
>>
>>48141813
Seconded. The follow up was pretty good too, though the name escapes me.
>>
File: necron1.jpg (18 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
necron1.jpg
18 KB, 300x280
I just want a Necron book shown through the eyes/balefire of a Necron Lord.
>>
>>48139713
You should read Deff Skwadron. It's a graphic novel, but it's from the Ork side of things and is a lot of fun.
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for someone who has only read the Ciaphas Cain books?
Or just general recommendations?
>>
File: rick-and-morty.jpg (42 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty.jpg
42 KB, 600x300
Path of the Dark Eldar trilogy is absolutely fantastic, and made me thirsty for more Deldar shenanigans.

The Haemonculi character, and his Wrack assistant reminded me of picture related to such a degree, that I read their lines with their voices.
>>
>>48142011
I didn't finish reading that trilogy, but I enjoyed what I saw. Got about half way through the second book, I think. Saw a couple of returning characters I hadn't expected, but that's Dark Eldar ressurection tech for you.
>>
>>48142048
You should read trough it. It is bloody great.
>>
File: Motley.jpg (132 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
Motley.jpg
132 KB, 600x859
>>48142011

This guy and Morr were the best couple.
>>
>>48142060
Their banter was great.
Also, Morr went out like a boss imo.
>>
Some recommendations about books mostly concentrating on the human cannon fodder.
I really enjoyed Ciaphas Cain books where he was with his own Valhallan regiment.
>>
>>48142079
Indeed.
Arhra remembers! And so will you!
>>
>>48142079
Was that the 2nd book? If so I guess I finished it.
>>
They very a lot in tone, currently reading some Yarrick stuff. I enjoy the shlocky action tone in some of them, feels like a nod in style to a lot of different mediums that aren't 100% deep/amazing.
>>
Spess Mareen books are a diamond dozen and generally pretty dull.
Best 40k books are the ones that show what living in the Imperium is actually like, Abnett's stuff, Shira Calpurnia and to an extent Flashm- Cain.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1458x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1458x1080
>>48142131
vary*
>>
Honestly, I enjoyed the shit out of the Thousand Sons book. So far, the HH books are hit or miss, but I think Thousand Sons is one of the best. That being said, I think I'll finish the Death Korps books before going onto another HH book. The Fire Warrior recommendation also looks good.

>>48142079
Morr was the best part of that series in my opinion.

>>48142119
I found the ending to the third book rather disappointing. Most of the third book still feels like a build up and then it just ends in my opinion.
>>
>>48132981
This for the most part.

Exceptions for Rynn's World and Legion of the Damned which were fucking sweet.

Although they did deal quite a bit with non-Space Marine characters so there is that. Also they had the Space Marine characters be something other than murder-bots.
>>
>>48140011
Bullshit. You've never even looked.

>>48139895
Engine of Mork, followed by Evil Sun Rising.
>>
Death of Integrity is still the best Space Marine Battle book for me. Alongside Helsreach, Legion of the Damned, and Wrath of Iron.

Also Night Lords series. So good.
>>
>>48133168
Are there any books with an Ork as the narrator?
>deer diary today da boss told us to krump some 'umies an' it wuz a right good scrap
>>
>>48140274
Dranon's Delight.
>>
>>48142428
See
>>48142293
Also Deff Skwadron.
>>
>>48142101
Helsreach is a Black Templars novel, but has a lot of humanizing and even funny Guard characters.
>>
>>48142293
>>48142463
Thanks fellas
>>
>>48132906
Strictly pulp fiction. Devoid of literary merit and frequently actively harmful to your intellect. Fine if you can distance yourself enough to enjoy them without letting them into your head.
>>
Hot opinions coming through. Probably missing some, especially the IG novels and the novellas that are in anthologies.
Must read
>Baneblade
>Fifteen Hours + The Red Reward short story
>Dead Men Walking
>Imperial Glory
>Gaunt's Ghosts series
>There Is Only War anthology
>Legion of the Damned
>Eisenhorn omnibus
>Pandorax
>Rynn's World
>Engine of Mork + Evil Sun Rising
>Lord of Night

Other good reads
>Rogue Trader trilogy
>Angels of Death collection
>Armageddon omnibus
>Macharian Crusade trilogy
>Gunheads
>Cadian Blood
>The Beast Arises series
>Flesh Tearers stories
>Death of Integrity
>Crimson Dawn
>Pawns of Chaos
>Titanicus
>Night Lords omnibus
>Double Eagle
>Helsreach
>>
>>48142143
Who was that again? I've heard that his stories are pretty good, but I can't ever remember his name long enough to actually search for them.
>>
Is the KillTeam trilogy shit? I loved it as my entry into 40k lit and I never hear it talked about.
>>
>>48142532
Yarrick was commander of IG on Armageddon and had some tactical vendetta with Ghazghkull. In one of the battles he sliced off an arm with powerclaw from a Nob, then he raised it to inspire terror into surrounding orks. He actually used it as weapon later, to make orks fear him even more.
>>
>>48139998
Found the series after the saint went downhill
>>
I've read path of the warrior/seer which were alright aside their bullshit endings.
Path of the Renegade was fantastic almost exclusively because of Morr.
Legion was okay.
>>
>>48132906
Has anyone read Daemonifuge, and if so, would you recommend it? I saw that GW has it on their webstore and I was thinking about grabbing it.
>>
File: last_chancers_by_andreauderzo.jpg (175 KB, 574x863) Image search: [Google]
last_chancers_by_andreauderzo.jpg
175 KB, 574x863
I thought the last chancers series was pretty great. learning about the penal legions and the part in the last book where Colonel Schaeffer despite being captured and chained up in one of his most badass moments looks into the eyes of a demon possessed kage and grapples him screaming at the demon that kage is his.
>>
>>48143253
Hero's death in kill team was my favorite of that whole series. Also just the idea that even if you get pardoned Schaffer is ALWAYS watching from the shadows waiting for you to fuck up.
>>
>>48143253
>>48143303
My favorite Schaeffer moment was how he stole Fenn. The whole reaction from his C/O was priceless when he realized what happened.
>>
>>48142224
I can see that, it did feel like there should be more to the story. I still want to know what happened to that Eldar Ranger that made all of the story possible.He kind of just leaves and is never heard from again.
>>
File: ga.jpg (70 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
70 KB, 900x714
I'm reading "First and Only" now

It's pretty good
>>
>>48142648
It was the complete opposite with me. I've read the first book whole but skipped all the way to the assault on the Craftworld in the next two books.
>>
>>48142578
He also got a lazer eye because he heard that the orks thought he could kill just by glaring at you and decided to make it so he could actually do that.
>>
>>48139895
Siege of Castellex is from the Iron Warriors POV during a Ork Waaagghhh
>>
>>48133059
They aren't really Scottish, more Welsh.
>inb4 space sheep
>>
Storm of Iron, my negro. Also Dark Apostle was amazing
>>
Nemesis, the one about the Assassins was a pretty good read.
Liking the assassinorum arc in the Beast Arises series so far (finished the second book) too
>>
>>48151118
>assassins
Why is it that whenever I think of the assassins, I think of Love Can Bloom? I don't just mean the Vindicare, I mean any of them.
>>
>>48152393
You've been infected with fa/tg/uy-itis.

There is no known cure.
>>
>>48152460
W-What shall I do anon?
>>
>>48153006
Remenber that is not canon, and if that is not enough, play Dark Crusade as the Blood Ravens to be part of the canon.
That or just imagine Tarkus glaring at you for your foolishness.
>>
>>48153006
Go outside.
>>
>>48153006
Embrace the warp.
>>
File: Angry Marine.jpg (190 KB, 1004x493) Image search: [Google]
Angry Marine.jpg
190 KB, 1004x493
>>48154921
>PUSSY WARP
>NOT EMPRAH
>>
>>48132906
Many are crap. Some are good.
>>
>>48132981
Space Marine books are shit when they are about existing Chapters or Legions. When an author insists on writing about his homebrewed chapter or warband shit can get good. The author shows creativity and love for his subject, rather than just hacking out a book to appeal to fanboys.

The only exception to this is when a creative author tries to write about existing stuff, and adds his own crap. Then people get pissed because he's fucking with the lore.
>>
File: Emps_Brutal.jpg (116 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Emps_Brutal.jpg
116 KB, 250x250
>>48132906

Black Library novels are exactly what one would expect of niche juvenile fiction written by freelance fanboys of wildly varying talent and occasionally contracted to the lowest bidders within that group.

That said, I did enjoy a few because of the writing *style* of the author regardless of the content.
>>
>>48132906

Some are good. Most are complete shit.
If you enjoy the setting it can carry you along, imagination is one hell of a drug.

I enjoyed Last Chancers and Baneblade novel a great deal. gaunts ghosts started to bore me.
>>
We talk about the best novels a lot but what are the worst?
Besides Dawn of War
>>
>>48152393
Because the Garantine sacrificed himself for Coyne and you knew the two had this chemistry about them in a tsun way.

Also, Eristede was a massive siscon and Iota had 120 ayanamis on the ayanami scale.

The whole book was basically anime. And for some reason Eversor are almost always "friendly" with Callidus whenever the two are on the same book.
>>
>>48132906
I've only read some chaos and imperial guard books but I like them.
>>
File: Titanicus.jpg (32 KB, 310x499) Image search: [Google]
Titanicus.jpg
32 KB, 310x499
>>48140565
2 good novels actually
>>
all I want is a non-fiction style guard novel.

No intrigue, no plots, just the story of guardsmen in their every day, just fighting to get to the next day.
>>
>>48132906
Well, for one there's a lot of them, by many different authors, with wildly varying quality.
That said it's on average bollocks.
>>
>>48133458
He probably wrote it but couldn't find a publisher.
>>
>>48161619
15 Hours has little intrigue, it's mostly about the newcommer. That's closest you'll gonna get to what you want.
>>
File: 1459863891554.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1459863891554.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1459582368303.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1459582368303.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457862243791.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457862243791.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>48150776

I love this one.
>>
>>48140612
>Horus Heresy

Absolutely shit taste.
>>
File: 1457840415888.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457840415888.pdf
1 B, 486x500
personal fav
>>
Anyone has some nice folder full of god-emperor tier quality books? Pdf/epub
>>
>>48138742
Dark Apostle trilogy. And the Night Lords (both Lord of the Night and the actual trilogy) stuff is good but I wouldn't really call it Chaos since it is Night Lords.

Wrath of Iron and Daemon World are also pretty good.

And if you want Horus Heresy, read First Heretic and Betrayer. And I'd recommend reading Know No Fear in between those two even though it isn't a Chaos marine book.
>>
File: 1457837043025.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457837043025.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>48140645
Yeah Dead Man Walking was really bleak, which is something I think a lot of 40k literature seems to miss. Fifteen Hours is also pretty good, though I'd say while sad, it's not bleak.

>>48141851
Hammer and Anvil
>>
>>48166579
This is the best one by far.
>>
File: 1457832879699.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457832879699.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48166796

why do you say that??
>>
>>48166836
Overhyped as fuck.
>>
>>48132906
I've read both Ultramarines omnibuses and generally found them pretty enjoyable, the first I would go as far as saying was one of my favorite reads (although I was in my teens when I read it). I haven't read any other 40K books outside of those so would be pretty interested to find out how it holds up comparatively. I would recommend both definitely, however the grandeur of the archaic 'Gothic' language used can be pretty annoying while first getting into them.
>>
File: [9] Mechanicum.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
[9] Mechanicum.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48140565
>I don't have PDF though.
I do, if anyone wants to give it a read.
>>
File: 1452186482177.jpg (5 MB, 2432x6350) Image search: [Google]
1452186482177.jpg
5 MB, 2432x6350
>>48158063
The Callidus and Eversor clades always seem to complement each other surprisingly well when they work together. They're like the homicidal buddy cops of 40K.
>>
File: 122.jpg (38 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
38 KB, 436x436
>>48169040
These comics are so good
>>
File: circus yay!.gif (7 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
circus yay!.gif
7 MB, 640x360
>>48142011
You just made a good series even better
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.