[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cyoag/ CYOA General: Edgy McEdgy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: 1466301234704.jpg (3 MB, 1600x3032) Image search: [Google]
1466301234704.jpg
3 MB, 1600x3032
Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread: 48117593
>>
File: 1466301312157.jpg (4 MB, 1600x2732) Image search: [Google]
1466301312157.jpg
4 MB, 1600x2732
>>
File: 1466301383854.jpg (4 MB, 1600x2723) Image search: [Google]
1466301383854.jpg
4 MB, 1600x2723
>>
File: 1466301457291.jpg (4 MB, 1600x3923) Image search: [Google]
1466301457291.jpg
4 MB, 1600x3923
>>
File: 1466301560381.jpg (4 MB, 1600x3464) Image search: [Google]
1466301560381.jpg
4 MB, 1600x3464
Female, 18
Source of Powers: Dark Magic, Old God

Emotional: Dulled +5
Physical Perfect -4
Mental: Enhanced -6
Life: Leech ~0
Memory: Knowledge -5
Spirtual: Repellant -2

No Empathy +7
Night Person +5
Anxiety +6
Lust +8
Inhuman +5
Insominia +9
Addiction: Sex +7
Phobia: POZbros +7

Future Sight, Relevant, Clarity -6
Claravoyance, Direct -2
Mind Reading, Deep Dive -7
Mind Control, Functional, Flawless -25
Psychometry -4
Healing, Self-Service -7
Tongues, Siren, Non-Verbal -4
Curse -4
Vitality, Immunity, Painless -3
Charm, Adored -6
Apportation, Pocket Dimensiion -4

Guardian: Nobody
Home: Long Beach slums
No Adults
No Allies

True Original
Overcome
>>
>>48129773
>18

>Didn't read the cyoa
>>
File: 1467695844722.png (5 MB, 1000x8280) Image search: [Google]
1467695844722.png
5 MB, 1000x8280
>>
File: 1467734064267.jpg (3 MB, 1200x8000) Image search: [Google]
1467734064267.jpg
3 MB, 1200x8000
>>
File: Pyromancer CYOA.png (2 MB, 1018x1823) Image search: [Google]
Pyromancer CYOA.png
2 MB, 1018x1823
>>
File: IJWFMEp[1].jpg (194 KB, 1155x678) Image search: [Google]
IJWFMEp[1].jpg
194 KB, 1155x678
>>48129832
Yeah, that'd work fine.

I should have worded that better (but it's already walloftext.png). That phrase was just intended to make sure you couldn't use the power to make your target's life better.

So if you want to make Bob's wife Stacy have a giant rack, you can't, since Bob would be happier with his cuter wife. You could make her more attractive in a way Bob doesn't like, such as the whole tattoo and piercing look though. You might have them enlarged but your name tattooed on them. Or you could steal her away, then give her the boobjob, making Bob sad that he doesn't get to ever touch his cute Stacy.

Just so long as someone is worse off at the end, you're good.
>>
>>48130168
Phoenix Feather and Fire Claws. Because immortality and shapeshifting.
>>
>>48129688
>>48129704
>>48129722
>>48129742
>>48129773

My name is Ian Gladstone. A portentous name, but most people just call me Gladstone. I have just turned 16. I have rusty hair and ice blue eyes.

/ 30pts

Power source:
Nature

Im thinking that Gladstone got his powers from discovering a "barrow hill" of a sect of ancient celtic druids in the UK. But when he moved he went to Main New England in the US.

Changes:
Emotional - No change
Physical - Perfect -4P
Mental - Sharpened -3P
Life - No change +10P
Memory - No change
Spiritual - Magnet +5P

/ 38pts

Future Sight
- Clarity -5P
Psychometry
- Muscle memory -4P
Interference
- Targeted -4P
Tongues
- Siren -3P
Blessing -4P
Apportation
- Pocket Dimension 4P
Familiar -4P Black/White tabby Cat (Total = 7P)
- - Invisibility 5pts (3pts = 6pts -5 = 1pt)
- - Possession -6pts (3pts = 6pts)
- - Mechanics -3pts (1pts = 2pts +1pt = 3pts)

Total = 38P

I have the ability to see the future. Use objects with the same skill as their owner, i can also summon these objects, so i can summon and use an M4 carbine aswell as the soldier it belongs to. I can also nock out electronics like security cameras and lights. I can also bless others to improve their lot in life, but i tend to do this secretly. My familiar is an extremely powerfull Black/White tabby cat. Hes able to turn invisible and spend time guarding me in school, hes also pretty mischievous and might try possessing the principle to get me out of trouble by talking to the teacher. Hes also a genius of mechanics and can use things like a ball rolled down a school drain gutter to create a noise and distract a guard. Im thinking my enemies would range from devil cultists to government G-men to protecting the town from Lovecraftian Horrors.
I'd also like to be able to heal myself and others when surrounded by nature, but that option wasnt really available so i chose healing.

Continued 1
>>
>>48130283

Continued 1

Phobia +7P (Blood)
Healing
- Self service -7P

A phobia of blood is runs pretty deep in Gladstone. Blood will even make him immediatly throw up. He eschews all forms of violence in most cases. Except where its life or death. This is also probably a side motive for hating blood sacrifices of the evil monks and hating war in general.

Guardian:
Ally.

Mr. and Mrs Creed. A nice couple who adopted me after both of their children grew up and left to make lives for themselves. Mr. Creed is a strong lumberjack type who works in a fishing shop. Mrs. Creed is a kind woman with a hard intellegence who works as a General Practitioner at the local surgery. Both of them are united in there respect for nature and lifeforces. Though both of them know theres something wrong with me, they dont know what it is.

Home:
Gloverisle, Main

Allies: Students
Kate Fox - A social outcast just like Gladstone. Her knowledge of the paranormal and conspricies will come in extremely usefull because Gladstone doesnt understand the powers that be, such as the government or illuminati, or even his own powers. Kate is pretty pleased with herself that she discovered Gladstone, she wasnt going to let anything stop her from finding the first geniunly paranormal thing to happen at her school.

Continued 2
>>
>>48130305

Continued 2

Scarlet Manning - Scarlet enjoys playing the social game almost as much as keeping others down if they dont fit into the circle of friends shes drawn around herself. In short, shes a bully. But all that had to be put on hold when the evil monks turned up. Now shes been thrown together with the nerds such as Gladstone and Kate who are the only ones who seem to to know whats going on... or atleast they think they do, she'll criticise any weakness in their plans and strategies, shes actually a pretty good planner and tactician hereself... because Scarlets not gonna let the comfortable life shes created for herself suddenly get pulled into "some nerds fantasy dream". In reality shes one of the great survivalists, able to turn any social situation to her advantage, beneith her icey demeanor shes actually pretty flexible and is the only one able to understand the subtleties of social situations... like the meanings of rituals the monks perform... is this intuition or some understanding shes inherited along with her wealth? She also thinks she'll inherit Carl Knight as her property, but what Carl thinks about this is another thing...
Carl Knight - Sometimes you just need a knight. With a stable personality and good sense of humour hes in the year above the rest of the group. Carl enjoys pumping iron and playing racing car games on his x-box. Carl feels like hes spent most of his life "on pause" waiting for something to happen. He yearns to have somebody in need he can help, which is what drew him to Kate Fox and Gladstone after things started to "get spicy". Hes also the only one with a driving licence... y'know... to get to the GYM.

I like the idea that i can bless either Carl Knight or Scarlet to truely unlock their powers.

Continued 3
>>
>>48129749
So angels are more autistic than robots, but still can be humane, yet the one who gives us all this power not only broken free from hierarchy by themself, but is far more independent following what they want
>>
>>48130328
Continued 3

Adults

Dr. Julie Slater - The schools biology teacher. General science boffin she has several side research projects shes always working on, which may or maynot be paranormal.
Eric Strickland - You first meet Officer Strickland while playing frisby with yourself. He stops and get out the patrol car to show you how to play frisby properly, bonding you both together. When the black tie G-men turn up Eric is unfortunatly bound to help them in any way he can. But in reality he has serious misgivings about their purpose in this town. Willing to let anyone he catches go, and putting the good of the town first, you'd be better off dealing with Eric than the G-men.

Perks:

Apprentice - Officer Strickland.
First Impressions - Doreen Chapman

End
>>
>>48129704
Fully upgraded Levitation still not worth it's points. Fully upgraded Telekinesis gives you that and more.
>>
>>48129688
11, Male

Psychic Energy

Emotional(Strengthened, 37)
Physical(Perfect, 33)
Mental(Enhanced, 27)
Life(Prime, 12)
Memory(No Change)
Spiritual(Magnet, 17)

>Curses
Emotion Link(24)
Unsettling(29)
Asexual(34)
Inhuman(39)
Anxiety(45)

>Gifts
Clairvoyance (44)
Future Sight + Relevant + Clarity (38)
Healing + Self Service + Miracle (28)
Mind Reading + Deep Dive + Filter (24)
Weather Control + Precision (18)
Tongues (16)
Barrier + Permanent (10)
Psychometry + Muscle Memory (6)
Remote Viewing + Scrying (5)
Levitation(3)
Mechanics(0)

Guardian (None)
Home(Yarrow Falls)
Students(Leah, Kate, Adam)
Adults(Julie, Charlie)

Perks(Overcome[5, Pyro + Catalyst ], Inheritance)

>I only chose overcome, even though I wanted True Original for snowflake reasons, because I didn't want to deal with the other weaknesses.

So here we are, an immortal genius clairvoyant shota that throws lightning bolts and heals the sick of everything. Everyone would love to use him and his powers.
>tfw neurotic
>>
File: Conduit_Prison.png (2 MB, 1200x3910) Image search: [Google]
Conduit_Prison.png
2 MB, 1200x3910
>>
god bless america
>>
>>48130381
He'd be incredibly useful, if he ever actually interacted with humans long enough for them to learn just what he could do. Damn shame he reads minds and knows who and where the people looking for him are.

/*

This is a really cool build. Just looking it over it seems hyper optimized for an 'observer' or 'fisher king' kind of character. It would be basically impossible to cause real harm to it due to the ridiculous healing, the foresight, the mind reading, the barriers and the strong chance of your face melting off due to burning hair. Not good for 1 v 1 demon hunting but it would provide a good support. Wasn't my intention anyway; I feel like if some supernatural was able to coax him out of the anxiety long enough, they'd have a strong ally. Plus it never said anything about non-humans causing anxiety.
*/

I wonder if there are vampires and if they want to hang out.
>>
File: Rommate ArchAngel 1.05.jpg (8 MB, 1200x7130) Image search: [Google]
Rommate ArchAngel 1.05.jpg
8 MB, 1200x7130
>>
File: WIP.jpg (4 MB, 1200x3400) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
4 MB, 1200x3400
I am the guy that was making a Principality CYOA, do you remember me? Of course you don’t, it was a month ago.

One day I woke up and thought to myself: how fun it would be to post a WIP to annoy the people on CYOA general? Not really, I just want to raise awareness of what I’m doing and show what it’s going to look like. Also your feedback might finally break the stalemate I’m sitting on and get myself to continue making this stuff. Of course, what you see in the WIP isn’t all I’ve made so far during this month. There are many more sections and panels I’ve already made. But I’m not even half-way done yet, so you can make fun of me for taking so long.
I’m ready to hear your suggestions, complaints or insults.

Really don’t like what compression does to image quality…
>>
>>48130456
New?
>>
>>48130456
I don't like to say this but, points costs are too high.
>>
File: lookatmyshirt2.png (250 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
lookatmyshirt2.png
250 KB, 400x480
>>48130381
Its funny. Most people tend to choose Yarrow Falls.

I really wish someone would run a game based off of this CYOA set in Yarrow Falls.
>>
File: Roommate Archdemon 1.05.jpg (7 MB, 1200x7130) Image search: [Google]
Roommate Archdemon 1.05.jpg
7 MB, 1200x7130
>>48130500
>>
>>48130507
Pole dlc when?
>>
>>48130507
Well, you can watch some documentaries. Those always get me excited about history (yes I'm serious.)
>>
File: Roommate AngelDemon.png (2 MB, 1200x1121) Image search: [Google]
Roommate AngelDemon.png
2 MB, 1200x1121
>>48130531
>>
>>48129973
Is there any reason to not join the angels? Your angel boss gives you command of a few angels who will do almost ANYTHING for you. Hell you got your own harem, while working for the good guys.
>>
>>48130507
What will the finished product have that requires stats and can't be made to function without them?
>>
>>48130593
Well you are a race traitor, your harem is autistic and doesn't like it and you have to follow autistic orders.
>>
>>48130507

> Nikita Popor
> Diadochia
> Hetmanate

EAST AGAINST THE CRESCENT,
NORTH AGAINST THE CROWNS,
SOUTH AGAINST THE TURK,
AND EVER MORE, A THEODISIAN EAGLE RISES!
>>
>>48130582
>handgun

Which one?
>>
>>48130283
>>48130470
Scratch out all the allies and guardians actually because they don't make sense for the build.

>i can also summon these objects, so i can summon and use an M4 carbine aswell as the soldier it belongs to.

O-oh sh...! I never even thought of this. I just thought it was a useless backpack. Reading what I just wrote that's a really stupid thing to say. Like what the fuck do people even keep in backpacks? Whatever they want that is useful to them.
>>48130381
Editing build to remove levitation and replace it with pocket dimension. A small ball for scrying and handgun should be more than enough to deal with most issues. Mind reading + well timed lightning bolts will get me both.

>>48130633
Go out...er. I lurk the streets and deep-dive to find out who does and doesn't have a gun. Follow home-ish and BTFO.
>>
>>48129688
>>48129704
>>48129722
>>48129742
>>48129773
Male, 16

Divine

Fixed Emotions, Physically Perfect, Enhanced Mental, No Change Life, Knowledge, Spiritual Magnet

Mechanics + Inner Focus, Athleticism + Raw Power, Blessing, Healing+Self Service+Miracle, Mind Reading+Deep Dive, Future Sight + Clarity, Vitality + Immunity + Painless, Charm + Adored, Levitation + Flight + Efficient, Mediumship + Command, Barrier + Permanent + Wide, Tongues + Siren + Non-Verbal, Empathy + Influence, Friend of Nature + Animal Friends, Remote Viewing

Nobody

Riverfront East

Danny Glass, Leah Dawson, Victoria Bainbridge

Eric Strickland, Holly Osborne

Asexual+Neuter, Blind, Night Person, The Voices

Overcome x2

It's Daredevil meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer, with a heaping helping of actually probably the Messiah.
>>
>>48130529
I just Yarrow had the most interesting parts to it. I was hoping there'd be a local coven of vampires/witches etc but it seems like Westwood is mostly made up of idiots recklessly spellcasting. Not really an environment where you'd find lots of old and talented magi just doing their thing.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1 MB, 1000x3192) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1 MB, 1000x3192
>>
>>48129953
Evidence 3
Legal 2
Roletaking 1

I'm going to pick Obama first, and manufacture evidence that the whole `Secret Muslim' thing is true. Then I'll do the same for the rest of the world's leaders and whatever rumors they have. Should be a fun time!
>>
>>48130224
Okay, that clarification really helps!
Also, is the part about the physical changes being the equivalent of cosmetic surgery just to keep everything in the realm of humanly possible or is it really just surgery?
I.e. will larger tits always be implants or can they be real if I want them to be real? Can I achieve effects that can be done with drugs and surgery and (if I chose the real looking option) have everything actually appear natural (and functional)?
>>
File: nicework.jpg (20 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nicework.jpg
20 KB, 640x640
>>48130736
>healing but cannot heal eyes

Nice work.

Actually... in all seriousness this sounds like a great character.
>>
>>48130546

>Poles
>In MY Russian CYOA?

Well, maybe.

>>48130553

Excitement isn't the problem, it's laziness. I can be excited about something and not do anything with it at the same time.

>>48130621

Are stats bad? I like stats.

>>48130631

> Nikita Popor

It will work like this - you don't need to pick just one vassal if you want to. As long as you have enough provinces, you can assign them to any number of people from the vassal list.
>>
>>48130886
I like stats too
>>
>>48130624
How am I a race traitor? I could understand vampires or demons. But I mean obeying God makes sense, and is something good conservatives should do. As for them being autistic where does it say that? They just obey orders very well and are submissive and only follow their orders and know their station in life. Think like if you combined stereotypical Germans with Asians.
>>
>>48130507
Fuck yeah, that is what i wanted. And it doesn't even look illiterate and non-authentic from a Russian's point of view. I hope to see it finished!
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (1 MB, 999x3306) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
1 MB, 999x3306
>>48130767
Type
Ultra Heavy: -40

Caste
Solider: -25

Brain
Telekinesis, Telekinetic Shield: -20
Brain Upgrade 1/2/3: -30
Night Vision: -5

Limbs
Tentacle: -5

Organs
Progenitor Worm: -20

Weapons
Venom Gland: -5
Exoblade, Sting (tentacle): -15
Phosphorus Projector (head): -20

Defenses
Extra Armour 1: Free
Regeneration: Free
Chitin Upgrade 1/2/3: -30
Shield: -10

No remaining biomass.

Full tank mode, no one can get close because telekinesis, and even if they can, my armour is thick as fuck, and tough as shit. All I need to do is spend my time eating and fucking about.
>>
>>48130823
It's not really surgery - it's magic surgery. Your assistants can do anything that modern medical science can do, and make it look completely real.

So if you want to give Stacy a boobjob, you can make them as big as any cosmetic surgeon has ever managed, and they'd be exactly like real breasts in all respects. No one would ever be able to tell, no matter how closely they inspected, that these weren't the pair she was born with.
>>
>>48130863
He's blind because you touch yourself at night, not because he hurt his eyes. It's like a long term crucifixion, and instead of just sitting there and taking it he beats up vampire pimps and black magic gangsters.
>>
>>48130984
Because angels follow their own agenda. They could order you to murder humans for some reason and I get the feeling they won't give you the reason because it's literally not needed. After all you are to follow all orders.
Custodian/ no faction is the only choice where I wouldn't see someone as race traitor.
About autism mostly the explanations from the author in the last thread.
>>
>>48130767
Does anyone know whether the telekinesis bonus from brain upgrade is multiplicative or additive?

Like is it, 75, then 150, then 300, then 600, or is it 75, 150, 225, 300?
>>
>>48130886
>Are stats bad?
As long as they have some clear purpose and they're explained well enough that you can clearly visualize the actual differences between two stat values (i.e. instead of just seeing that one value is larger by some amount, you can tell what that difference in value means), no.
>>
>>48131052
Angels follow the agenda set forth by God, they can be assholes yes. But humans aren't at the top of the food chain and have pissed off God before. And God has fucked up humans hard when they displeased him, hell the custodians could be some liberal atheist, feminist assholes who are pro gay. I'd rather work for God and enjoy the rewards of my angel slaves.
>>
>>48131046
What kind of enchantment could the white cain have?

Does he wear dark shades? If so, what do they look like?
>>
>>48131024
You say "looks like the real thing", but then describe it in a way that sounds like "is functionally identical to the real thing". So which one is it?
>>
>>48131091
This literally brings up the argument if God is always right or if should have control over us.
Let's not derail the thread though.
>>
>>48130507
nice work though sad no Sahaidachny/Khmelnytsky/Mazepa/Orlyk as vassals while Hetmanate is type of govetnment you can chose
>>
>>48131136

Talking about magic is hard. `Functionally identical'.
>>
>>48130886
>>48131085

I hate when a CYOA gives out +1 STR, but no explanation of what that is. Can I lift one more pound? Am I Superman?
>>
>>48130985

>And it doesn't even look illiterate and non-authentic from a Russian's point of view.

Of course it doesn't, блeaть.

>>48131085
>>48131209

You gather or lose stats accross the whole CYOA and then in the end they determine how well did you do as a ruler overall. It will be described in the end how glorious, honorable and willful you were. You also can use your stats as a resource and trade them for more troops or anything else by implementing laws. Is this idea I had in mind right or wrong?
>>
>>48131126
Fuck. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't take dowsing, but if I had I would say that it detects sinners.

Thought of the second part though. Mirrored teashades. When you look him in the eye, you see your own eyes reflected instead.
>>
File: WIP.png (2 MB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
2 MB, 1200x650
>>48131247

Here, this is how it's going to look like.

>>48131085
>>48131209
>>
>>48131285
Oh, that seems good. So long as I can translate them back into something real world.

Also I'm gonna go for Will 9 when this comes out.
>>
>>48130752
Yeah, witch covens are a must... but if i was writing it, i'd make the witches clever... like really clever. Just like granny weatherwax's headology in the Diskworld series... except evil... like drinking the blood of kittens and having sex with deamons.

But from the sound of its description, Yarrow Falls might have windego and the like... My favourit are giant vampire hellbats.
The hellbats suddenly decend on the town turning it into a sort of zombi post apoc setting, except people are getting dragged off out of their cars and eaten alive. You only have your friends as your allies who you can contact by phone. Another ally is your neighbour from across the street... your pretty sure he was in the army, as an officer that was quite high up, like a colonel or something. Maybe he could help. (what you dont know is that the colonel was suspended from duty due to crimes which are classified) Now you have to prove yourself to HIM.

I'd seriously like to collab making stories for this game.
>>
>>48131247
>>48131285
What about the vassals' stats (command, administration, loyalty, "gauntlet")?
>>
>>48131276
>When you look him in the eye, you see your own eyes reflected instead

This i like.

But do you think he has a god complex?
>>
>>48131332

Vassals stats are vague and have no other real meaning. They just determine how well your vassals will do at leading the troops, administrating provinces you gave to them and how likely they are to stab you in the back. Those stats have no meta value in the CYOA.

'Gauntlet' is just your honor stat.
>>
>>48131247
>Of course it doesn't [censored]
Uh, i though you were the Kingdom Crusher guy due to the wealth and sword symbols for some reason.

>It will be described in the end how glorious, honorable and willful you were
I don't like when CYOA actually have some kind of actual gameplay where you minmax stats to achive some kind of numerical result instead of creating something you actually like. But you should do it the way you like.
>>
>>48131366
>Vassals stats are vague and have no other real meaning.
Then why are they stats?

>'Gauntlet' is just your honor stat.
Then what do the other three symbols in the first WIP page correspond to?
>>
>>48131062
Okay, 62 points!
I'll take nuns and leg to go up to 156.
Omg, it's me + 2nd from right for first romance burns through 77 points to start. (Leaves me with 79)
Unity academy and the vw bug take me down to 37.
19 points of stationary and the red back pack leave me with 10 points I can't use.
>>
>>48131343
More of a martyr/hero complex. Pretty standard stuff for "the chosen one" types, but the angels that live in his head will hopefully help him get over it. That is, unless they have him go old testament on the whole rotten borough first.
>>
>>48131410

Well, I can't appeal to everyone, I guess.

>>48131458

>Then why are they stats?

The same reason troops will have stats too. To show how well something does its job, what exactly you are paying for.

>Then what do the other three symbols in the first WIP page correspond to?

Military power (points which you spend on troops), money (points which you spend mostly on laws and various other things) and personal power (points which you spend on your personal skills and abilities).
>>
>>48131024
Really appreciate all the active feedback!
>>
>>48131560
>To show how well something does its job, what exactly you are paying for.
So you will be explaining what the lowest and highest amounts correspond to, then?
>>
>>48131136
What's your build, btw?
>>
>>48131659

Well, I haven't thought about that, actually.

For troops - there will be short descriptions of what units do anyway, but as for vassals, I don't know. I guess I can add something like that for them too.

This stats should be intuitive anyway. Does it really matter if it what things do is explained through interface rather than lots of words?
>>
>>48131701
Don't have one, that was my first post regarding the CYOA. Thought it was significant enough of a thing to seek clarification for, though.
>>
>>48131737
>Does it really matter if it what things do is explained through interface rather than lots of words?
Doing that runs the risk of "this one goes to 11".
>>
>>48131762

Well then, I'll try to go with both of those things then. A bit of the text, a bit of that other thing people don't like. I'm not really good with words as you can probably tell... ='(
>>
File: 1466476613148.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1466476613148.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48129688
Just to be clear, with mechanical transfusion, mechanical adept, advanced technology, and a vehicle, I should be able to turn myself into a transformer right?
>>
>>48131843
Why are you trying to type like Angel?
>>
>>48131843
>A bit of the text, a bit of that other thing people don't like.
It's not that what you've shown is bad, just incomplete in that it lacks explanation. "No UI is 100% intuitive" (I'm pretty sure I've heard or read that somewhere), and all that.

>>48131916
I don't recall Angel ever using emoticons, but eh.
>>
>>48131916

Damn, I guess I was hanging around here for too long if this is getting into me for some reason. Time to take a break and go on a vacation or something.

But the CYOA though...
>>
>>48131916
It's perfectly alright for him to want to be more like bestgirl.
>>
>>48131965
he's wrong though. I've studied Angel writings for almost a year and now hold title Doctor of Angel studies. I can confirm that the way you speak is 100% Angelfree
>>
Portland and Beijing are done. Here's a quick preview of Portland.
>>
>>48132039
is LONDON still worst city?
>>
>>48131865
Yes anon, yes you can.
>>
>>48132039
Was that supposed to be Decesion or is that Decisions
>>
>>48132008
>>48132016
>>48131964

...the shadow of this little slip is going to follow me forever, isn't it?

Please, no!
>>
>>48132062
Well, it depends on how you look at it. But some of the other cities are more 'appealing' to the common man.
>>
>>48130224
We are gonna be doing this all day
The event last for 3 fucknig days

Lets just goni and tell them to how be the fucking bazinga masters

Fucking sheldon cooper would be proud.

I really wish we could see how we look like when we do arts and crafts

Erp is a thing for me I do when I am bored and horny.

Now about he event, lets just go in and do the damn thing.

First line in the vanguard, take the fucking miniboss and suck his dick while we take out the tank.
>>
so is quiet going to make a special muslim cyoa for eid?
>>
>>48132117
Are you drunk, anon?
>>
>>48132117
uh anon did u get the right thread and board
>>
>>48132087
Decisions.

>>48132138
Eid Mubarik m8. Also, I've said this before, but no one would play it and it would attract off-topic and retarded posts all around. It'd be just the worst idea of all time.

I actually had an idea for a 'Religion is Real' CYOA, where religion as we know it had always been real. With people getting powers and shit based on their religions. But, it got canned halfway through.
>>
>>48132091
I mean, the city is ruled by brainless brute who gained the crown only because she had more raw magical power than has father. With 0 mentioning of any other positive trait good ruler would need this magic goblin also lost 500 knights against some lone princes, making her bad even in only thing she's good at. With such crown the city is on train with next stop "disaster" with no brakes
>>
File: San-Juan-Puerto-Rico-4[1].jpg (265 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
San-Juan-Puerto-Rico-4[1].jpg
265 KB, 1024x700
>>48132039
What other cities are we getting?
>>
>>48130770
>Implying you have to manufacture it
If selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to muslims doesn't make you an honorary one, I don't know what else will.
>>
>>48132039
Still salty about the lack of the Indian city.
>>
>>48132193
>some lone princes
There's a whole fucking story behind that. And, desu, the Queen of England is the most powerful potential ruler, still in peak form, alive. She simply is. The whole debacle in Syria was something else.

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Don't worry though, if you don't like London for those reasons, you have many, many more choices to pick from.

>>48132205
A lot of shit. Like, a fucking shitload a lot of it.

>>48132253
I swear Mumbai and Delhi were on my list (India is a major country) but I had a vote on it and people picked Warsaw over Delhi. Sorry m8.
>>
>>48132193
>>48132270
>There's a whole fucking story behind that.
Shit that came out rude af. Didn't mean that at all anon. Your complaints are perfectly valid and I assure you they will be adressed.
>>
>>48132241
If that's the case, Reagan is the reincarnation of Mohammed.

He didn't even charge for all the shit he gave away to the towelheads.
>>
File: 54-798-21-64832-JF-EQ-8.gif (418 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
54-798-21-64832-JF-EQ-8.gif
418 KB, 1200x1200
>>48132270
Quit be silent
I see the door in the smoke, we have to go thorugh it

Send in the priest to cleanse the land, I'll roleplay the flower

You are in need of medical help, be he thing we need and become house

Mout Everest was a mastermind in defending the world versus the invasion

He himself said "become the ice that never melts" and stood tall against the fire lizalica's

We watch as Gordon Ramsay cuts off the tail of the world
Be the dandelion of desinformation

truth

lie

truth

lie

Which one is it?
when will it happen?

Send in the support fire militia
They know the dance macbre

Seven Kills in the noon, by that time we have the Book
>>
>>48132205
I can see my gf's house from here.
>>
>>48131964
>>48132016
Angel uses that same spacing and lots of emotes.
>>
>>48132270
>Queen of England is the most powerful potential ruler
The person who lacks common sense, wisdom of her father, any achievements before gaining control over country beside magic. Her stance on human/magic world relations looks naїve and Syria blunder is just cherry on the top why Calibrun should be dethroned
>Didn't mean that at all anon
no offense taken
>>
>>48132495
>human/magic world relations looks naїve and Syria blunder
Both excellent points. Which, I assure you, you aren't the only one to think.
>>
>>48132495
She reminds me of Artoria from Fate: extremely idealistic and tons of raw power but ultimately a child. I like her.
>>
>>48132495
Then free the Lady of the Lake and become her Knight so you might be spared when she drowns the city of London and its wicked Queen. That should be possible.
>>
>>48132560
>a character reminds me of the character she's based of
Quiet has a boner for incest anime and Fate/Stay Night and the other VN's by Nasu
>>
File: 1443624658194.jpg (42 KB, 499x624) Image search: [Google]
1443624658194.jpg
42 KB, 499x624
>>48132531
> you aren't the only one to think
because I was propagating Calbrun hate since the day she was posted

>>48132560
I would like her too if she was kept on ten foot pole distance from governing position, magic has zero help there, so she's simply idealistic child
>>
>>48132596
NotArcueid waifu when
>>
>>48132596
>Quiet has a boner for incest anime and Fate/Stay Night and the other VN's by Nasu
Ok I get the Nasu and FSN stuff and I won't deny it but where did you get the incest stuff from?
>>
>>48132618
Might makes right. Who the fuck cares about her policies when she's got enough raw power to ensure London's safety for decades to come, barring whatever terror Quiet is about to unleash on her.
>>
>>48132660
Because you watched both Kiss x Sis and Oreimo.
>>
>>48132704
H-How do you know this I never told anyone this who are you
>>
File: medeayuno.jpg (29 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
medeayuno.jpg
29 KB, 480x330
>>48132660
Base a character on Fate's Medea and you'll always be my habibi, Quiet.
>>
>>48131701
Alter 3
Charm 2
Jurisdiction 1

Charm to force loyalty, jurisdiction for sisterly shenanigans, and alter for the sheer power and versatility.
>>
>>48132682
>Might makes right
No man alone won a war, gather 100 mediocre mages and she'll be done faster than versus Syrian princess
>>
>>48132725
Already there.

>>48132770
Errrrr. You severely underestimate her power. A hundred mediocre mages? I'd estimate that she could tank two to three million using Rhongomiant, which is an anti-army artifact. In the end, she'd end up dead from exhaustion rather than any one person killing her.

As you'll find out, she didn't actually lose to the Syrian Queen, but was rather outwitted.
>>
>>48132799
>>48132628
>>
>>48132660
From shit you said about Quiet, how the big sister was thirsty for your cock.
And how you like that anime with the girl who plays "fuck your big brother" VN's
>>
>>48132628
Many, many waifus for you to choose from. Nearly a hundred companions anon!

>>48132842
I have no response to this pls stop this is haram
>>
>>48132770
I disagree. Once you are sufficiently powerful it is easy to surround yourself with a strong inner council. Moreover we're talking magic here. Once your magic is powerful enough you can pretty much weave yourself into your seat of power and reign eternally. In general though. Not sure how it will be in this cyoa.
>>
>>48132799
>but was rather outwitted
war is battle of wits, tactics and strategy. One trick pony such as Calibrun won't be a problem to anyone even tenth as competent as...for example Lelouch
>>
>>48132859
100 companions?!? That's like 100 more than 0!!!
>>
>>48132008
Jesus christ, you guys are fucking insufferable.
>>
>>48132660
>>48132596
Is Quiet's new cyoa the closest we'll ever come to a cyoa with Noble Phantasms? The concept is amazing.The Fate cyoa is too openended though.
>>
>>48132881
I like this much more. a puppet nuclear weapon, that only defends and is a face of the country while inner council is one in control
>>
>>48132859
I think I still have the screenshot actually.
I'll find it tomorrow.
You have 6-9 hours to convince me to not bully you.
>>
>>48132881
>reign eternally
That's a big no-no. Everything else you said is fair though. A strong inner council is of course present in London.

>>48132893
I agree. Battle is a match of wits, intelligence, strength and many more stats. Which is why WIT is always a stat I include in my companions. Lelouch vs. Caliburn? That would actually be a battle to watch. Unstoppable force vs. Immovable Object and what not.

>>48132926
KEK. Naw anon you get those straight up but I swear it's not a Nasu rip off, just the idea of crystallizations of a legend.

>>48132953
Anon pls no bully im sorry
>>
>>48132971
Oh fine, you're not fun to bully when you don't post crying emojis or picture of angels ripping their clothes off.
>>
>>48133008
>crying emojis
:'(

Am I doing this right back in my day this was the only way to do it.
>>
File: gaebolg.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gaebolg.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>48132971
Okay, but I'm just going to remind you that Gae Bolg is the best noble phantasm and all others pale in its glory. Yours too are no match for it.
>>
>>48133029
I'm sorry I know it's literally the best and most effective Noble Phantasm, but the fact that Rho Ais seemed to be able to stop it seriously bugged me and that BS Bazett pulled with Fragraratch still pisses me off, so I've lost my Gae Boner for gae bolg recently.
>>
>>48133026
I already said I won't post it, precisely because you are being fun.
>>
>>48133029
Maybe if he didn't have shit luck
>>
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 228x221
>>48133063
>>
>>48133075
Oh crap I forgot about Saber surviving Gae Bolg in the start of the VN. That, to me, was Grade-A BS.
>>
>>48132971
>That would actually be a battle to watch
imho there would never be a battle(of course gaining trust of someone just or almost as powerful as Calibrun and using as pawn vs her is possible). Leluch would recognize her power in battle and rather gain position on inner council, influence in whole London and than coup d'etat her
>>
>>48133062
It broke through 6 of the 7 bounded fields of Rho Aias leaving Archer a weakened exhausted mess. It might not have killed him but he could have easily kill Archer afterwards. Archer also states that there has never been a spear which broke more than 1 of his 7 fields. Gae Bolg is top tier. Never lose your faith in Gae Bolg.

Bazett can go choke on a dick.
>>
>>48133136
>Bazett can go choke on a dick.
God fucking damn, I actually liked her before I realized the implications of a human mage beating a servant's noble phantasm. And not just any servant, one of the most powerful servants of all time. Cu was seriously underdone in FSN.
>>
>>48133136
Wouldn't shit like Gae Bolg be way less effective against Aristoteles though? I think some shit like Gilgameshe's Enuma Elish would at least do something against them.
>>
>>48132193
Oh stop bitching having your ruler be the strongest magic user, makes more sense than having your ruler simply be the most popular.
>>
>>48133184
>Gae Bolg be way less effective against Aristoteles though?
It's really not fair to compare Gil to anyone. Even Saber. Gil is in a league of his own. If he ever decided to stop being such a twat, and used his brain more often, he'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>48133136
>>48133151
>>48133184
I've seen Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night and I have no fucking clue what you guys are going on about.

Is this visual novel stuff?

Also, Saber is my waifu.
>>
>>48133062
Basically, Gae Bolg was screwed over in both by retard mechanics.

Gae Bolg works by hitting the target exactly as hard as is needed to kill them from a perfectly healthy state, and then hits for an arbitrarily large amount of damage on top of that, I believe roughly equivilant to an A+ rank NP.

With Emiya, he's squishy so Gae Bolg did a fairly low amount of upfront damage, then the secondary hit blasted the fuck out of Rho Aias and just barely failed to kill him.

Against Fragarach, both activating causes a paradox, so to avoid time rewinding itself infinitely far back as fraggle keeps trying to loop to before Bolg, which always occurs before Fraggle as a matter of course, reality basically says "You're both pretty" and they hit at the exact same time, with the funny angles as the fx for it.

Saber mechanically should have instadied though, so that's just Nasu being a shit.
>>
>>48133151
I remember back when Nasu stated that E rank in a stat was already 10x an average human. It's so fucking ridiculous to let a human (magus) fight a Servant. Too bad Nasu is inconsistent as fuck.
>>
>>48133222
Well anon said
>best and most effective Noble Phantasm
>>48133239
Ye it's vn shit from F/SN.
Aristoteles were from a short story Nasu wrote.
>>
>>48133273
>Saber mechanically should have instadied though, so that's just Nasu being a shit.
Luck stat :^)
>>
>>48133185
>Oh stop bitching
Not till /cyoag/ ends
> be the strongest magic user, makes more sense than having your ruler simply be the most popular.
Nope, most popular ruler can have just as strong mage-knights to defend them while strongest mage can be either tyrant or puppet. The fighting power for leader is LEAST useful attribute
>>
>>48133239
It's VN stuff really, you'd need to play Fate/Apocrypha. I highly recommend it. QuietCYOA came from that.

>>48133273
It's a real shame. I wish he'd just given Cu some Caster level weapon or something than make Gae Bolg so inconsistent and terribly done.

>>48133274
It's ridiculous that any time that any human fights any servant, they somehow survive. Rin vs. Berserker is what pissed me off the most.

>>48133306
You are a terrible person and should feel bad about that.
>>
>>48133273
Gae Bolg works by retroactively changing causality so "piercing the heart" becomes the cause of "the spear being thrust" hence when invoked Gae Bolg always instakills an enemy unless they can somehow survive living without a heart. No reason for anyone to survive a strike with an invoked Gae Bolg unless they can mess with causality or time as well (Bazett bullshit and she didn't even survive).
>>
>>48133361
Exactly. By its nature, it should be ranked as an EX level phantasm able to kill anyone but Berserker.
>>
>>48129688
>>48129704
>>48129722
>>48129742
>>48129773
Male-16
My name? Well I'm Milo, I guess it doesn't really matter who you were, you're part of the drone hoard now anyways, but I like your personality so I guess you can keep it. Maybe one day I'll let go of you, but until I figure out what this whole ghostship and fishman business is you'll be helping me as much as you can. Don't worry if you get hurt either, I take care of my own. Now then let's head to the shore, I think the fog is about to roll in.
>Perks
True Original
Inheritance
>Guardian: NONE
>Home: Withermouth
>Sources
Genetic and Psychic Energy
>Changes
Emotional: Strengthened +7
Physical: Perfect -4
Mental: Sharpened -3
Life: No Change +10
Memory: No Chnage 0
Spiritual: Repelent -2
>Powers
Telekinesis: Precision & Power -9
PyroKinesis: Source -8
Mind Control: Perfect -20
Vitality 0 Painless
Possession: Amnesia -10
Healing: Self Service & Miracle -10
Meduimship -1
>Curses
Unsettling +5
Lust +8
Emotion Link +7
>Allies
Kate Fox
Carl Knight
Leah Dawson

Henry Morris
Charlie Hedden
>>
>>48133350
I might play it, eventually. I've heard games can last 100+ hours though, and I'm not sure if I can deal with that sort of time investment.
>>
>>48133420
I kind of disagree. EX rank includes such ridiculous wonders such as Avalon which would protect one even from Gae Bolg. Or Enuma Elish which is on an offensive level of its own. I'd definitely give it an A-A++ rank though. Something like Excalibur.
>>
>>48133420
What would actually happen with Gae Bolg against Fate/Zero assasin? Wouldn't that just kill one of them? Or are we just talking about F/SN shit?
>>
>>48133496
Assassin is worthless. Stab the piece of shit 40 times. Or use the anti-army version of Gae Bolg against them. That would leave you vulnerable for a moment though.
>>
>>48133496
I think it should only one of them. Because, as Rider showed, hurting one or even killing them, does not affect the others.

>>48133491
Meh, that's fair. But, Gae should be able to kill Gilgamesh if Lancer got close enough.

>>48133487
All I can say is that it's worth it and that you don't need to play it all in one go, and that F/HA took me only about 26 hours.
>>
>>48133361
Yes, and it ensures that the heart is pierced via the mechanic that I mentioned, to prevent people with inherently high END or physical durability from laughing off a spear-stab (I think the most commonly used example is a hypothetical where Arcruid gets oneshotted by the spear).

And I'm fairly certain that Nasu said at some point that it wasn't A++ because Cu didn't figure out how to activate it from a long-range throw like he could have.
>>
>>48133540
>That would leave you vulnerable for a moment though.
From what I understand, he wouldn't be able to rapid fire his Noble Phantasm so against 2 or more enemies(that wouldn't die from the anti army) he's pretty shit.
And it can't insta kill Berserker too.
>But, Gae should be able to kill Gilgamesh if Lancer got close enough.
Couldn't he just use his chains to stop him from doing that though?
>>
>>48133657
Gilgamesh can do everything. Nasu has repreatedly states that he's got a counter to everything, always. His only weakness is his vanity. Lancer should Gae Bolg from mid-range quickly while Gilgamesh is giving a speech or taunt beforehand by stating that "no one can block this spear" and pray that Gilgamesh underestimates him.
>>
>>48133330
He can only have strong mage knights if they are loyal. It's like that whole Game of Thrones Varys quote about power residing where men believe in resides. Thats why presidents have power, and generals can command so many men. But in fantasy where one super powered guy can kill 10,000 at once, the equation changes since they are more important and their power is far different from regular normal world power.
>>
>>48133730
>Lancer should Gae Bolg from mid-range quickly while Gilgamesh is giving a speech or taunt beforehand by stating that "no one can block this spear" and pray that Gilgamesh underestimates him.
I doubt, that in that case he wouldn't pull some bs counter Noble Phantasm.
Also now that I think about it, some time bollock shit like Fragrach could counter Gilgamesh hard couldn't it, since he would be cocky.
>>
>>48133828
Would only work if he pulled Ea for it though, which he would never do against a mortal woman, even one like Bazett who's basically a low-mid end servant parameter-wise.
>>
>>48133920
But I would assume for arguments sake he could have some armor or shield NP in his gate of Babylon that would somehow counter that.
With time bollocks he wouldn't have chance for that.
>>
>>48133730
>Gilgamesh can do everything.
I hate characters like this.
>>
>>48134375
At least he has a weak point instead of characters that are literal Mary Sues
>>
>>48134375
Eh...it's fine when they're just plot devices. Like human versions of that wave in Interstellar.
>>
faction ancients
bestow symbiote
>>
>>48134375
its ok, he gets his ass handed to him as often as not because he is retardedly egotistical
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (16 KB, 287x341) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
16 KB, 287x341
>>48134451
That's true I guess.
>>48134511
I wouldn't give a shit if he just turned up now and then, but he's such a Goddamn dick, like holy shit man calm down.
>>48134747
Still. Fuck Gigglymish.
>>
I have an idea for a CYOA where you're allowed/forced to travel across multiple levels of a dungeon and after every, "floor," which are each singular worlds in and of themselves, you get to pick a boon or an artifact, and I need ideas both for one-off items, and for things that would have a stacking effect if taken multiple times.

I currently have, for one-offs: a coin that tells you whether or not a choice will be a good or bad idea once per floor; a staff that can turn into any one medieval-era melee or ranged weapon, but doesn't provide ammunition for any ranged weapon it turns into; a ring that makes it so that you don't need to eat or drink, and only need to sleep one-quarter as much as normal; a spellbook that generates a random selection of spells every day that you can learn with study; and a belt pouch that always weighs twenty pounds, but can hold 250 cubic feet of volume.

For ones that can be taken multiple times, I've got: you can add a visible mark to yourself that provides a constant, but somewhat weak bonus; add a better mark that requires two or more lesser marks; or choose what world the next floor contains.

Any ideas?
>>
>>48132361
Indeed he was. Allapo snacbork.
>>
>>48134747
>because he is retardedly egotistical
Sounds like a certain author from these threads who we refer to with a three-letter abbreviation.
>>
>>48132799
Ohhh fuck; she's a spellthief, isn't she?
>>
>>48134906
Maybe check DND magic item tables? Seems to be in line with what you're doing.
>>
File: Fisher King.png (1004 KB, 610x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fisher King.png
1004 KB, 610x1200
>>48129688
>>48129704
>>48129722
>>48129742
Name: Brenhin Halcyon

Perks: Overcome x2

Curses:
[07]Apathy
[12]Inhuman
[20]Weakness
[27]Asexual: Neutered
[35]Animal Foes
[52]Insomnia
[62]Sacrifice

Total Points: 105
Power Source: Experimental

Changes:
[110]Emotional (Dulled)
[117]Physical (Sickly)
[111]Mental (Enhanced)
[096]]Life (Prime: Age 11)
[106]Memory (Fresh Start)
[111]Spiritual (Magnet)

Gifts:
[102]Telekinesis (Precision/Power)
[091]Pyrokinesis (Control/Source)
[081]Healing (Self Service/Miracle)
[081]Vitality (Painless)
[075]Barrier (Permanent)
[069]Weather Control (Precision)
[062]Mechanics (Inner Focus)
[042]Mind Control (Flawless)
[036]Teleportation (Indirect Sight)
[031]Future Sight (Clarity)
[029]Tongues
[025]Blessing
[022]Mediumship (Command)
[014]Charm (Adored)
[000]Familiar (Spirit Animal: Raven/20 Points total)

Familiar Name: Percival
Familiar Gifts:
[16]Mind Reading
[14]Empathy
[12]Invisibility (Ghost)
[06]Interference (Targeted/Destructive)
[02]Apportation (Pocket Dimension)
[00]Dowsing (Specific)

Guardian: Ally (Joseph Harrison)
Home: Riverfront East
Students: Derek Wright/Scarlet Manning/Anna Ramstead
Adults: Joseph Harrison/Charlie Hedden
>>
>>48135087
Kinda, for the one-offs, but the only entries that might matter for the ones that can be bought multiple times are ones that can be used up.

Also, I'd like it to have a bit more character than just, "D&D magic item shop."
>>
File: PC with quest weapon.png (87 KB, 800x1293) Image search: [Google]
PC with quest weapon.png
87 KB, 800x1293
>>48134906
I had a concept like that that I worked on at one point. The idea was that Link never appeared to stop Ganon (LoZ), so now it was up to random peasant (read: the player) to form a proper resistance. Had various dungeons in place of your floors, with each one having a boss and a buff (usually an item), as well as other people you could convince to join you.

I suppose you're going for different flavoring, but the overall concept isn't too different, so I'll just tell you now that LoZ and other puzzle platformers aren't a bad place to look for that kind of thing. Rings to increase physical strength, feathers that make you weightless, staves that create physical barriers, all nice things to find.
>>
>>48135202
I mean, you've got a coin of augury, a rod of lordly might, a ring of sustenance, and a belt pouch of holding. What do you want to go for in terms of character?
>>
>>48135228
>Made by OYSTER
>>
>>48135129
Oh Anna, why do you have to fuck everything up?
Stick the plan darling, you only kill and eat the gangsters and hooligans that are rustling poor old Mr. Harrison's jimmies.

Now look what you have done, you murdered one of Hedden's best clients. Don't use that excuse on me young lady. I know, I know. He smelled like a dead corpse, walks and fumbles around like a dead corpse but ain't a dead fucking corpse you stupid bitch! That's just the krokodil taking its toll.

No Anna, its too late to apologize to the bloody fucking mess of guts and viscera smeared across the alley way with your big cock sucking mouth..It's another publicity nightmare we have to deal with but we'll pull through, Scarlet's get our back that cold-hearted whore still owns me a couple of favors. In the mean time you're fucking grounded. Yeah you're going back to the base, in the cage and chains. Yeah I know you don't fucking like it, and maybe if you behave yourself like a good girl I won't have to send Derek to feed you. You know how fucking riled up he gets when he smells blood and murder.

Fucking cannibalistic ghoul women. You can't them anywhere and you can't leave them along for a night.
>>
>>48135262
>coin of augury
I'll give you that one.

>rod of lordly might
The actual RoLM does a lot more than turn into weapons, and even its weapon transformations are limited to four of them. This is literally any weapon.

>ring of sustenance
Exactly ripped from it, but also a fairly common item in fiction.

>belt pouch of holding
Yeah. Bags of holding appear in everything, though.

>What do you want to go for in terms of character?
Items that are around that level of power, but are singular, unique. Things that aren't represented as often/at all in common media or other CYOAs.
>>
Hey guys, making companions for Crown Quest reboot set in Empire Quest.

What is a good companions display that people like? Like Spacerefuge's companions? Titanlands?
>>
>>48135663
I think that what made space reffuge famose was the companions :D
>>
>>48135663
Just make sure that they aren't text walls and don't make you want to gouge your eyes out.

Everything else will go accordingly.
>>
>>48135663
Personally, I like how you did it in Empire. Displayed a good deal of information without being too much. Sometimes that one or two sentence description with some short pros and cons is great but I'll always take more info over less.
>>
>>48135289
>filename
Leave and never come back faggot.
>>
>>48131285
To be honest, that's really hard to read.
>>
>>48136471
Agree. The orangey text on the wavy blue background kinda hurts my eyes. Maybe if there was less contrast between the dark and light parts of the background.
>>
>>48130507
I feel like it could be improved by providing some personality and background to the characters. Just stats feel a little sterile.
>>
>>48132039
>48117593
Decisions is misspelled in literally all of these pages,,,
>>
>>48136471
So do you contribute anything to these threads or do you just namefag for no reason

You know what, I give up. I don't care anymore, this place attracts newfags from all corners of the internet.
>>
>>48129973
>Custodians
>Magic

Magic seems like it would have a lot of utility and many potential applications. I think I could make myself really useful protecting humanity. I'd likely be an important resource since most of their agents won't have magic.
>>
>>48137195
I believe he's the guy who is (still, I hope) making the pastebin for multi-choice, non-waifu CYOAs.

He also does something with image-heavy CYOAs, splitting them up into a zip file or something. I dunno, never looked into it further.
>>
>>48137320
He divides them into several smaller, less convenient pieces.

Fuck if I know why.
>>
>>48132039
This is looking more and more amazing. Tokyo needs to be done soon. M-my weeaboo feelings demand it.
>>
File: coin choice 01.png (1 MB, 1970x1741) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 01.png
1 MB, 1970x1741
>>48130025

Is this the one you're talking about.
>>
>>48129688

Male: 16
Origin: Psychic Energy
Perks: Overcome and Boarding School
Guardian: The State
Home: Westwood Heights

Emotional: No Change
Physical: No Change
Mental: Enhanced -6 (24)
Life: Prime Age 21 -15 (9)
Memory: Knowledge -5 (4)
Spiritual: Magnet +5 (9)

Curses:

The Voices +9 (18)
Animal Foes +9 (27)
Emotional Control +7 (34)

Future Sight+Relevant+Clarity: -6 (28)
Healing+Self Service+Miracle -10 (18)
Mediumship+Command+Channeling -8 (10)
Mind Reading+Deep Scan -7 (3)
Psychometry -1 (2)
Remote Viewing -2 (0)

Allies:

Students: Adam Wiley, Leah Dawson, Victoria Bainbridge

Adults: Julie Slater and Lorie Copeland

Ever heard the saying lightning doesn't strike twice and the black guy always dies first? Well guess who got the shit end of the stick on all of the above. To put things into perspective part of it was my fault by taking a stupid dare to impress a girl I'll probably never see again. You see my previous hometown had an odd occurrence during Halloween. One minute before midnight, balls of lightning would sweep across the sky and go though the the bell-tower at the local church. Afterwards they would spin out the four sides and disappear at the twelfth stroke of midnight. Now I'm not superstitious mind you but the locals were. Some said it was an angel, a spirit, or even witchcraft. However the one thing no body did was ever try to catch the damn things. Almost everyone in town either said leave it alone or even got hostile at the mention of investigating it. On Halloween during the dance at the church's party hall, one of the seniors got into a spat with his girlfriend. She supposedly caught him cheating and when I walked into their spat she took the liberty of cozing up to me like I was her sugar daddy. She tells him that I'm a bigger man than he is because I'll do the one thing no one has ever done and climb up to the bell-tower during the ball lightning event.

Part 1 of 4
>>
File: coin choice 02.png (2 MB, 1965x1607) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 02.png
2 MB, 1965x1607
>>48137422
>>
>>48137422
I do believe it is, actually.
>>
File: coin choice 03.png (2 MB, 1966x1627) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 03.png
2 MB, 1966x1627
>>48137516
3/6
>>
File: coin choice 04.png (1 MB, 1962x1309) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 04.png
1 MB, 1962x1309
>>48137544
4/6
>>
File: coin choice 05.png (1 MB, 1962x1309) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 05.png
1 MB, 1962x1309
>>48137569
5/6
>>
File: coin choice 06.png (509 KB, 1962x1309) Image search: [Google]
coin choice 06.png
509 KB, 1962x1309
>>48137586
6/6
>>
>>48137516
>>
>>48137544
is there any downside to the ring other then just a bad feeling?
>>
>>48137442
More?
>>
>>48137650
Not the creator but the way it's written it's more then just a bad feeling. It's a feeling of dread that is worse the stronger the wish/use.
>>
>>48137817
can't you wish not to experience that feeling?
>>
>>48137842
Don't see why not. Doesn't say you can't.
>>
>>48137442

At first I thought the jock would be seething mad with his girlfriend hugging my arm and now calling him out on this but surprisingly he burst out laughing.

"If this little shit can even climb the ladder without pussing out then he might come close. Kid I'll do you one better, if you go up there with her and try catching one of those things then you can have her!"

As he said this he left the room and another girl was at the door waiting for him. The now ex-girlfriend shot a look at the jocks new arm candy but she shrugged it off as they left the room. This was my time to exit but before I could shake her grip she started crying.

"He was supposed to cave in and let that bitch be a fling!" she said while bawling her eyes out. Now normally this is when people would leave but I was cocky in all senses of the word and wanted to prove I wasn't a punk and maybe snag her as a rebound date.

I offered to go through with the dare and she could record me with her cellphone to brag to her ex-boyfriend about. She lit up like a Christmas tree as I said that and hugged me as she jumped up from her sobbing. As the temptation to cop a feel almost took over, she grabbed me by the hand and we rushed over to the tower area and she pulled down the trapdoor leading to the ladder. It was too late to turn back now so I started to climb the ladder while she looked giddy as can be with her clipping her iPhone to a selfie stick and latching onto a loop on her so it could catch us as we climbed upwards. While she was chatting up a storm like a vlogger I was stuck looking back and making sure she kept moving. After a few minutes we reached the top and climbed out into the top of the bell-tower. While she got set up and was ready to record I started looking around. I saw that the bell had been rusted on the outside but was surprisingly shiny on the inside. We were early by at least an hour so I just waited under the bell while she kept vlogging.

Part 2 of 4
>>
>>48130767
>>48130999
Weight Class: -10 Light (6', 175 lbs)
Caste: -25 Hunter
Brain/Senses:
-20 Telepathy+Mind Probe
-30 Mental Assault+Domination
-40 Telekinesis+Telekinetic Shield+Psychokinetic Bolt
-30 Brain Upgrade 1/2/3
-15 Electrosense
-10 Radio Sensitivity
-0 Skinsheathe
-0 Compactible
-20 Progenitor Worm
-25 Regeneration

I'm gonna find a rich eccentric who lives alone, and make them my thrall. Shouldn't be too hard. Just live the rest of my life in luxury, until it comes time to move on. I'm a hyper-intelligent shapeshifting mind-controller, with a body that naturally beats world records without even really trying.
I guess since I'm so brilliant now, I'll just learn fucking everything.

>>48131077
I think it's additive.
>>
>>48129704
Male, 15

Power Source: Genetic

Changes:
Emotional: Unchanged
Physical: Unchanged
Mental: Sharpened (-3)
Life: Reset (-5)
Memory: Dissonance
Spiritual: Magnet (+5)

Gifts
Familiar with Clairvoyance, Future Sight, and Mind Reading with Deep Dive (-9)
Blessing (-4)
Friend of Nature and Animal Friend (-6)
Mediumship (-1)
Psychometry (-1)
Telekinesis with Precision (-6)

Curses: None
Home: Yarrow Falls
Guardian: Henry Morris
Friends:
Carl Knight
Leah Dawson
Adam Wiley
Henry Morris
Louis Webb
Issac Bowman
Perks:
Apprentice
First Impression
>>
>>48137868

About 5 minutes to midnight a loud thumping sound came from the trapdoor. Chatterbox didn't even notice so I went over to open it. As I did it swung open and hit me square on the knuckle as the jock and some of his buddies came crawling out.

As I was making sure I didn't have a splinter his buddies ganged up on me and pressed me against the bell. Chatterbox finally got off the phone to see what was going on and saw her ex getting rough with me and started berating him about how she knew he'd be crawling back to her. Jock shrugged her off and said, "This ain't about you, if the kid just ran off then it would have been okay but since he actually grew a pair and climbed up here I have to make sure he keeps his word, right? You weren't bullshitting us were you now smartass?!"

As I tried to protest the other jocks body weight took the wind out of me as I was pressed harder into the bell. Then that's when the first crackle of lightning could be heard. They dropped me from their grip and before I could get a handle of the situation a ball of lightning came at me from my left side and hit me in the shoulder. It felt like my body had been set on fire and my life both past and future flashed before my eyes.

As the energy died down I fell to my knees as the others looked in awe and terror. I wasn't dead but I sure didn't feel like heaven. Then the bell started chiming.

The first chime came and another ball of lighting whizzed from behind the jocks straight for my chest. I dodged it but it began to circle back around.

As the second chime started another ball of lightning whizzed from the right side of the belltower and winged the main Jock. It startled him enough to make for him to fall over but it wasn't a direct hit. Again as I regained my composure it swung towards my direction and I went prone as it buzzed past my head and out the opposite window.

Each chime another ball of lightning appeared and the dodging became harder until the eleventh chime.
>>
>>48137544
Video Game AK-47
Fu Dog
Underground Missile Silo

Still almost certainly going to die a horrible death. But I have water and food in one location, and can have Fu Dog block the entrance door with his weight. It would take Scavengers with explosives to get past Fu Dog.
>>
>>48132039
Can we get a blown up version? I can't read any of this.
>>
>>48130767
>>48130999
Kinda almost wish there were drawbacks so I can either get bigger or get better access to brain upgrades
>>
File: Al-Revis_Academy.jpg (264 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
Al-Revis_Academy.jpg
264 KB, 1000x700
So I left for a month I think. Was that Hero Academy CYOA ever fully updated and completed?
>>
>>48138181

After playing magical hopscotch with several balls of lightning I was ready to leave this place but as I rushed towards the trapdoor, everyone else looked petrified as they looked outside the from the back of the belltower. I went over to see what had them spooked and saw that all the balls had coalesced into one big ball of lightning, almost as big as the bell itself. As it crackled with energy the eleventh chime caused to pulse with an eerie glow. While we were so busy staring at it the final chime went off and a final ball of lighting came in from behind us. The Jocks jumped out of the way but Chatterbox was like a deer in headlights. She froze and we both stared at it barreling down towards us. I pushed her out of the way and tried to dodge but as I pushed her away it hit me square in the chest and pushed me out the window into larger ball of lightning. As my body felt like it was being boiled from the inside out the same flashes of my past and what I think was my future filled my mind. As the ball of lightning forced it's energy into my very soul I blacked out and all I remember was the feeling of falling as the energy faded away.

Afterwards I remember waking up a hospital in this preppy neighborhood. A social worker said they couldn't locate my parents so I was relocated here where I'll be staying at this prestigious boarding school until I hit 18 and graduate. I asked if I could go home if my parents came back but the social worker always changed the subject.

That's when the voices started talking, twelve chattering and crackling voices in my head.

"Take her hand to see what she thinks.
Take her pen, lies in her inks.
Her girlfriend died from drugs in her drink, summon from the grave her precious little mink.
You are free to decide but take not to blink, we give you sight of the future's brink.
You are us and we are synced, trust in us she's a hoodwink."

Just then the social worker said my name.

"Maxwell Masterson are you okay?"
>>
>>48138753
Nope. Not finished, no real idea of when it'll be finished.

One day we'll have more schools to ignore anon. One day.
>>
File: Redheaded Angel Tits.png (343 KB, 612x336) Image search: [Google]
Redheaded Angel Tits.png
343 KB, 612x336
>>48138753
>So I left for a month
You missed a lot then.
>>
>>48138835
>One day we'll have more schools to ignore anon.
I dunno, I heard that one if the new ones had some swank spice powers or something

>>48138844
That's what happens when you have to go on field labs and do species analysis and inventory in the middle of the hills. Got a quick sum-up?
>>
>>48138881
You missed a lot of shit posting by namefags. Followed by a backlash of shit posting by people who dislike those namefags, during which SDA posted a wolf girl a bunch and people hated Angel because of the same reasons as always. Then a reactionary "Nobody talk about any of this" movement." Then things went back to normal.

And I see nothing about Spice Powers that could be superior to a proper Lunestier education.
>>
>>48129688
>Allen Cunnings
>Male, 16
>Expirimental
>Emotional: No change
>Physical: Sickly (37)
>Mental: Sharpened (34)
>Life: No change (44)
>Memory: Fresh start (54)
>Spiritual: Magnet (59)
>Gifts:
-Clairvoyance: Direct (57)
-Future sight: Clarity (52)
-Mind reading: No filter (51)
-Mediumship: Command (48)
-Tongues: Non-verbal (45)
-Psychometry (44)
-Empathy (42)
>Curses:
-Cowardly (49)
-Anxiety (55)
-Insomnia (64)
>Guardian: Ally (Lorie)
>Home: Riverfront East
>Children:
-Danny Glass
-Scarlet Manning
-Victoria Bainbridge
>Adults:
-Lorie Copeland
-Joseph Harrison
>Perks:
-Armed
-Pet Dog
>>
>>48138977
>And I see nothing about Spice Powers that could be superior to a proper Lunestier education.
That's because your an uppity undergrad who hasn't learned what Lunestier is truly supposed to be about.
Now shove off, some of us actually want to study and improve at enhanced magical fencing and not have to worry about posers like you giving this place a bad name. Don't make me swirly you for every scrap of your parents's money, twerp.

seriously though, let's not do this. This role-playing back and forth shitposting already killed a thread once
>>
>>48138881
Looks like >>48138977 pretty much summed it up. The pic I posted is Angelanon's selfie to prove she's a gril. But she's still hesitant to post her face because people from her old RP group browse /tg/.
>>
>>48139122
>lets not do this.

Fair enough. Only a few hours before more people start showing up anyways.
>>
>>48139208
I'm sorry, but the one university for edgelords and assassins is the other way

Actually, anyone have the current version of the CYOA saved? Anyone mind posting?
>>
>>48139278
It does insta kill parents, teachers, and cops too? What a piece of shit.
>>
>>48138555
Yeah that's… that's the point.
>>
File: waifus.png (463 KB, 2200x484) Image search: [Google]
waifus.png
463 KB, 2200x484
Chose a waifu/husbando

1. Tiny genki maid
2. Vampire. "Pure". Can be a package deal with 14.
3. Genki and tiny. Can be a package deal with 24
4. Girl next door. A bit of a recluse
5. Genki
6. Ara ara. Can be a package deal with 8.
7. Shy AF
8. Cyborg. Can be a package deal with 6.
9. Girl next door
10. Male. Practices martial arts.
11. English is her second language
12. Extremely Lewd
13. Sentient Zombie
14. Catgirl. Ditzy af but means well. Can be a package deal with 2.
15. Lewd.
16. EXTREMELY shy.
17. WAY into food, a glutton and a Japanese idol.
18. Lewd and kinky. Can be a package deal with 19.
19. Lewd and kinky. Can be a package deal with 18.
20. Hates lewd.
21. Genki lewd maid.
22. Shapeshifter.
23. Male. Farmboy. Has dark secrets.
24. Tomboy. Don't touch her vest.
25. Amnesiac, once knew fire magic.
26. Succubus shape-shifter.
27. Dominatrix. Made out of spiders.
28. Supremacist. May or may not be a genetic experiment.
29. Male. Manly personified. Nonplussed by most things.
>>
>>48130593
It's pretty heavily implied that angels are not, in fact, good guys.
>>
>>48140535
Succubus shape shifter. Always the right choice.
>>
>>48140535
whichever one makes me a girl.
>>
>>48140535
>10 is male
>hips wider than shoulders
>>
File: WIP.png (2 MB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
2 MB, 1200x650
>>48136471
>>48136510

Hard to read? Well, I personally have no problem with it whatsoever, so I have no idea what makes this text unreadable.

Would making the background like this help the situation?
>>
Should I make a meta CYOA?

I've taken a look at the current ones available, but they're just not in-depth enough. I especially want to include options to make edgy CYOAs a lot more interesting, since there's been a few of those flying around.
What programs do you guys use to make them?

Also just as an aside, if the anon that made that one Colossus CYOA is lurking around here, you should add a challenge that makes the Colossus twice his/her size in exchange for 50% more points.
>>
>>48141082
>What programs do you guys use to make them?
From what I've seen mentioned, most people use Photoshop, Gimp, or Paint.NET, while others seem to use Adobe Illustrator or Paint (aka MSPaint). Then there's me, the weirdo who uses Flash.
>>
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that some major shit just happened this morning, so don't expect to see me around for a while, and Urban Fantasy has been delayed for a while. A long while. Like, a few months maybe. I doubt I'll even be able to visit /cyoag/ at all. Seeya soon m8s. Sorry about this.

And no, won't be providing any details.
>>
>>48141167
totally didn't call it.
>omg plis add me to an author CYOA even if it's been a year since I made one :DDD
>>
>>48140535
2 and 14 package now I can live the poor mans magipoka!
>>
>>48140949
>Would making the background like this help the situation?
yes, much easier to read
>>
>>48141082
I use Adobe Illustrator.

It's the best program by far, and the artboard function makes multi-page CYOAs, or PDF CYOAs, a really simple thing to do.
>>
>>48141357
Necromancer CYOA when?
>>
>>48141380
When i revive it.
>>
>>48141403
it was dead for far too long, maybe not even skeleton left from it
>>
>>48141455
There's more than just a skeleton left, let me assure you.
I have the best skeletons. Skeletons love me.
>>
File: 125347214.png (7 KB, 218x208) Image search: [Google]
125347214.png
7 KB, 218x208
>>48141403
>>48141494
Do it, or I will go to your Realm and destroy your species.
>>
>>48141499
I'm not sure you know what my realm is, or if you can survive it.
Watch the trees.
>>
>>48141494
this sounds terrific, I'd vote for you
>>
>>48141502
Update when?

BUFF PURPLE GRIMOIRE, I'M FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THOSE CENOBITES AND GHOSTS BULLYING A HONEST WORKING CLASS LICH.
>>
>>48141520
>PURPLE GRIMOIRE
>bad
git gud, purple grimoire was always THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.