[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poxnora, a /v/ for /tg/ 's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Pox-Nora-E3-2016-Trailer-thumb.png (266 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Pox-Nora-E3-2016-Trailer-thumb.png
266 KB, 640x360
Hey there TG, So given this board is the hallowed home of many angry warhammer fans, I figured some of you may be interested in poxnora.
Poxnora is a sadly overlooked strategy game where in you command a vast and varied army in a tabletop style skirmish. While it does lack much of the dice rolling there are an unimaginable number of strategies and synergies in the game. Furthermore, even individual units can be given altered abilities to help adapt to different decks.
Poxnora is a free to play game that sadly has a very small fan Base due to its niche appeal. So I really hope some of you will check it out.
>>
what do you mean by angry???

And tell us more.
>>
>>48125486

Angry because your sadly overlooked strategy game where you command a vast and varied army in a tabletop skirmish, with an unimaginable number of strategies and synergies of its own... got killed and replaced with something less. With that in mind I think we have something in common, and could be friends.
>>
>>48125444
>>48125574
>it's a shill thread
>>
>>48125444

ummm... I like poxnora, having played it and stuff.... but this has to be one of the shilliest shills I have seen in a while.
>>
I remember seeing ads for it in Dragon back in the day.

I'm surprised it's still going.
>>
I remember poxnora. Back when it started out it was mostly generic fantasy bullshit, but also did some original things. Humans were almost extinct and dwarves were the main "good guy" race, along with a bunch of frogs and cthuloids.
As the game grew older , it added some rather interesting factions, such as heroic half-undead alligators and packs of aboriginal warrior dogs ruled by a theocratic matriarchy. My favorite were the skeezick, a race of mutated dwarves that had lost most of their stoutness and had to rely on either fighting as a mob or their newfound craftiness.
The setting was also kind of a fantasy kitchen sink, however. The fact that apparently it now has quirky corgi knights seems pretty damn weird to me.
>>
>>48125444
Eh, I played it a bit a few years ago, and it would be a great game if it were run by people who cared about making a quality game instead of making a profit. Instead, it's run by Sony, and it uses the same 'random booster pack' pricing model that will be familiar to any M:tG player. If you actually enjoy that pricing model, then sure, it's an amazing game. Otherwise, don't bother.
>>
>>48125444

I have a dormant account full of angels and doomballs and stuff.

I was never any "good" at the game but I always had fun testing weird combos.
>>
>>48128045
Doomballs were pretty rare right? Best thing I ever got was one of those owls with a blunderbuss, from back when Desert Owl took over
>>
>>48128247

I don't even remember where Pox Doombringers came from. They were promotional or something. Not from packs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.