[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #936: Minty Fresh Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: PDF.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
PDF.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48115383
>>
This one's older, I say we keep this one.
>>
>>48123452
I'm cool with that.
>>
File: dancing grimm.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dancing grimm.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
You probably have some kind of beast form by now, /jc/, but which perks allow you to unleash the full might of your sick moves while in those forms?
>>
File: 1466684405713.jpg (119 KB, 721x621) Image search: [Google]
1466684405713.jpg
119 KB, 721x621
When was the last time you accidentally escalated a bad situation making it worse? Im talking anything where you went from "this could help" to "oh wow now everythings burning."

I accidentally did this in generic zombie, I introduced resident evil virus to help humans. Chemical zombies just made resident evil chemical zombies. Ended up having to fight both with skeletons. Humans almost got completely wiped out.
>>
File: sakuya lady of clocks.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
sakuya lady of clocks.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1450
Daily reminder that Lunar Dial is the best power from the Touhou jump
>>
>>48123489
adaptability from Wuxia+Capoeira done.
>>
>>48123489
They dance perfectly to bachman turner overdrive...
>>
>>48123492
so zeds in killing floor get that way from the pain and the brain damage right? So I figured giving them Omega level self molecular manipulation would Make them get better And end the conflict....... It did not
>>
>>48123489
It never occured to me to dance outside of a humanoid form. But now I want to.
>>
File: Gate_invasion.png (825 KB, 877x596) Image search: [Google]
Gate_invasion.png
825 KB, 877x596
What did you do in GATE, jumpers?

I find amusing the idea of the Empire suddenly gaining an army of inmortal demons to fight for them.
>>
>>48123489
Leman Russ go home your drunk, and a furry.
>>
>>48123578
Waifued Rory, got really drunk.
>>
File: Bill Thinking.jpg (13 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
Bill Thinking.jpg
13 KB, 252x249
>>48123602
>Waifued Rory

Why
>>
>>48123636
Cause shes a hot horny immortal goth moe loli who swings a halberd bigger than herself like its a fuckin baton maybe?
>>
File: braviary.jpg (118 KB, 700x623) Image search: [Google]
braviary.jpg
118 KB, 700x623
>>48123578
Punched everyone in Japan while screaming FREEDOM.
>>
File: adam bladeitsalg.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
adam bladeitsalg.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>48123653
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>48123578
haven't been there yet , but they are slavers,slavers get A choice between reparations and the death of their entire line of political Succession
>>
>>48123497
>Implying it has anything on manipulating fate
>Implying you wouldn't trip and break your neck if you attacked me while time was stopped
>>
>>48123653
I like the princess more. Got plenty of shy magicians and horny lolis on other worlds.

>>48123704
Stop impersonating Daenerys, you know how well that kind of thinking ends.
>>
>>48123739
Get fate cards and fate weaver from amalar, see your own death, change it with fatefucking perks.
>>
>>48123752
No I do not, please elaborate
>>
>>48123739
>not getting both
>>
There's a somewhat specific and kind of odd skill I'm looking for. Where could I get the ability to reflexively react to/dodge danger even when unconscious?
>>
>>48123763
Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.
>>
>>48123739
While we're talking about 2hu, being a Ruler and leading a gang of fairies that you vaguely maintain control of by bribing them with headpats and sweets, creepy or no?
>>
I'm going to claim home world deserts of kharak. Got a few good ideas for it already.
>>
>>48123786
Even when unconscious? Unconscious as in KO'd, sleeping, or not conscious(ly aware) of the danger?
>>
File: bearlyapope.jpg (181 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
bearlyapope.jpg
181 KB, 600x744
Would it be possible to resurrect god in DxD? He sounds like a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>48123798
>Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.

if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent
>>
>>48123798
That isn't really what happened with Daenerys. She crucified as many masters (i.e. the people that actually did own the most slaves) as they had crucified slave children.

Not that all of them were necessarily on board with the whole child crucifixion thing but they were all slavers.
>>
>>48123812
Claim recieved, here is your 2 month claimant registry please do not lose it.

If you do not finish and the work ends up in wip graveyard we reserve the right to allow someone else to finish it two months after you are last seen in thread.
>>
>>48123863
Yeah, no. You don't decide the rules, don't pretend to have authority.
>>
>>48123786
Liradan Luck from Demon King Daimao.

"Having your functionality disabled and having nothinghappen to your body let alone the fact that someone actually feels like turning you back on is kind of a big deal. You will no longer have to worry so much about being unconscious or sleeping and something happening to your body. You can
also expect a moderate boost to your luck in general."

Not so much a dodge as much as a safety net.
>>
File: Bill Iron Throne.jpg (54 KB, 564x972) Image search: [Google]
Bill Iron Throne.jpg
54 KB, 564x972
>>48123763
Society will collapse because you're destroying one of the main sources of income, both slavers and high and mid class slaves (advisors, teachers, trainers, gladiators, house servants, etc.) will lost their way of provide themselves and will cast into the streets.

Probably the second you left people will revolt things will turn back to normal. Oh, and let's not forget >>48123798 and other slaver countries try to either avoid you and not commerce with the empire or trying to actively attack you.

Even if you become a benevolent ruler and have a powerful army at your disposal, things are going wrong if you do not offer a suitable alternative to both slavers and slaves for their style of life. Just putting them to the sword is going to get you empty cities.
>>
>>48123798
Do not talk to banchi, do not interact with him, he says he is trying to learn moderation but he does not fundamentally grasp why torture, mutilation, murder, and infinite mind rape are bad.

At best he is like a goofy illiterate cwnobite and at worst he is like bill cipher only incompetant.
>>
>>48123873
Yeah no, neither do you I like this idea we already have too many forever wips with forevergone makers. We need a statute of limitations.
>>
>>48123849
>if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent

They were never told that slavery was wrong and probably everyone did it. It's not fair to judge them from your XXI century's morals.
>>
>>48123849
>not innocence because they don't know better
Stop pushing your damn ideals and shit on people who don't know what is your shit. They were born in a society with slavery, you were born in a society without slavery. You wanna slavery to stop, teach them why they need to stop and find a goddamn way on how to stop slavery without collapsing their economy and revolution burning half the goddamn country.
>>
>>48123892
Because this conversation always goes places.
>>
>>48123892
And guess what? You don't get to decide that on your own and tell it to new jumpmakers as if it was the law. If you want a statute of limitations, discuss it with others, don't try to sneak it in.
>>
>>48123873
Nobody has control of the thread or jc. The lroblem is we have lots of people who pop up, do half a jump, then leave. I think it's good to have some form of limit on that.

Or are you the sperg who thinks any kind of oversight is bad?
>>
>>48123916
But if you do that then you'll make the jumpmakers upset and they will all leave!
>>
>>48123916
I'm the guy who thinks fairly major rules on how jumpmaking works should be discussed until people come to a consensus, not decided by one random anon with zero discussion.
>>
>>48123915
Oh fuck off. People like you are the reason we don't already have one. Because every time it gets discussed faggots start screaming that it hurts their claim when in truth they never make anything.
>>
>>48123929
Or maybe it's people like you who leap to insults and put words in other people's mouths. Who says I've never tried discussing? I sure as fuck have in the past, several months ago when it last came up. But here /you/ are whining instead of taking the chance to actually discuss it.
>>
>>48123928
Like the twenty other times we had this discussion and people screamed like howler monkeys. I didn't even make that post I just know the thread. A bunch of entitled assholes come in and scream about chasing off makers and how they won't make anything else ever again but they never made anything to begin with.
>>
>>48123884
that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
>>48123895
Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
>>48123898
Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
>>
>>48123939
Or that one time we had people come close to agreeing but couldn't decide on whether a month or 3 months was the right time? If you're just going to make shit up to support your view that no one is ever reasonable, just leave.
>>
>>48123937
Then discuss it. Here now.

Why is it good or bad?

Why should we not have one?

Why should we have one?

This thread cannot agree on the color of the sky without insulting somebody and eventually blaming one of the few makers we do have for some stupid tangent problem.
>>
>>48123948
We had 5 threads devolve into shitflinging and screaming over whether naruto edgy eyes were named right anon. The people in this thread are not reasonable.
>>
>>48123905
No you are right, every time it gets brought up someone says>>48123927 only seriously instead of jokingly.
>>
>>48123954
Isn't that your job? Justify why you think a 2 month time limit should be put in. See if people agree with you. I agree there should be, but others in the thread might not and if you want it in you should make a case instead of just demanding it be so.

>>48123963
And now you're down to bringing up unrelated things and basing your arguments on the actions of the thread solely in the past few weeks? Great stuff.
>>
>>48123954
>Why is it good or bad?

Its good because it lets us clear the forever WIP folder. Bad because some people will act like fools about it.

>Why should we not have one?

Only the above mentioned idiocy and screaming it will cause.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make jumps or finish the ones that are like 98% complete. We should have put one in at the start of jumpchain. Luckily lots of makers have the decency to release claims publicly when they know they can't finish a jump. But some do not.
>>
>>48123973
When was the last time this thread wasn't on fire for something stupid?
>>
>>48123804
>seemslegit.obama
>>
>>48124009
When was the last time you saying that resulted in anything productive?
>>
>>48124009
1968 was a good year for Jumpchain.
>>
>>48123943
How do expect the economy to support the new costs of paying all this previously free labor? If you replaced them with robots what jobs do you think will magically appear to support them? If you think they can take over the positions of the former masters you should know that businesses owners were keystones in ancient society and trying to replace them with uneducated slaves will fail.

They will end up in a kind of poverty even worse than the situations most of them will have come from. I don't mean frilly modern day poverty with welfare and social safety nets I mean starve to death in a street while having human wast hit them from nearby windows levels of poverty.
>>
>>48124023
>1968
The GTO that year was goat.
>>
>>48123703
You know what I will make Needless jump. It will take me ~2 months or so but it must be word possible to visit.
>>
>>48123973
I'm the anon who posted the original post up here
>>48123863
I was joking for the most part and didn't intend to start shit.

I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.
>>
>>48124040
HYPE!
>>
>>48124040
What are you saying here?
>>
>>48124041
>I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.
Who are:
>Quicksilver
>Lovecraftanon
>Epicureanon

No.
>>
>>48124052
What is
>The entire WIP folder
>>
File: cooking.jpg (138 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
cooking.jpg
138 KB, 900x665
>>48123578
I kept opening and shutting portals to see what would happen, incidentally shunting a bunch of ragtag refugees to Norway and infiltrated the Empire with True Fae.

Also the US lost contact with some drones after a disappearing portal cut them off, and Rory smashed them. But not before catching footage of Malefor trying to teach one of the local dragons to stay away from missiles.

>>48123492
I attempted to get rid of Panty's brocon obsession by scaring her with my true form, and get Stocking to be more open with people.

I appear to have given Panty a hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.
>>
>>48123943
>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
Whether they deserve it or not, it is not your place to judge them based on law or your idea of a law that they simply don't or even know about. You judge them based on their law, or you could teach them on how to create new law. By shoveling it down their throat, you inadvertently create some kind hate between slaves and the free people that will probably plague the country and cripple it. They probably resent you of course thus making anything you try to do or teach harder to accept. This sort of things takes time and beside how do you know that slavery isn't as accepted as social norm. This isn't about slavery is bad or good, it is about you trying to change what could be their culture. This is not like where you need to burn it completely to the ground kind of thing, there is already some form of works towards this, like the Count from Italica, who likes beastgirls so much or Princess Pina that can be sway to an anti-slavery system.
>>
>>48124052
And they come in between and post whats up more often than not. The problem we have is people claiming and running.
>>
>>48124074
To be fair, no, those 3 didn't post for months.
>>
>>48124086
But they also didnt claim anything while gone which is the problem.
>>
>>48124093
Apart from the whole League of Legends thing.
>>
>>48124061
>...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.
You took max ranks in tentacle appearance. And harem perks.

This isn't a mistake, Man of the Spiral. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>48124026
what part of "replace the economy entirely" did you not understand?
>>48124062
you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad, My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness, the existence of A dichotomy betweenslaves and masters Prohibits my goal. also by your argument modern Western society should not exist because we were forced by superior powers to end slavery
>>
>>48123954
Fuck it.

>Why is it good or bad?
WIP in the drive has at least 26 jumps in it. I don't know how many of those are currently actually being worked on, or are just forgotten about. Implementing a "time limit" would allow us to get the jumps that are stuck in development hell and move them forward.

Why is it bad? If jump makers don't keep the thread in the loop about real delays they could lose the right to a jump, which sucks. Also, it's pretty hard to find a suitable time frame that the majority can agree on.
>>
>>48123954
>Why is it good or bad?

I want to work on the warded man jump.

>Why should we not have one?

Nobody can agree on a time limit.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make new content instead of staring at old stuff that is locked in development hell.
>>
File: Bill King.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bill King.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>48123943
>that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

>Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it

Not all slavers are dicks. For example Gladiator's sponsors actually took care of their slaves and make sure that they rarely got killed or killed others. They were more like profesional athletes with tons of fans and high salaries than slaves that were killed to entertain people.

The same could be said to those who own schools or hospitals that were mostly run by slave teachers and doctors.

>I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
If you say so...
>>
File: EvilLittleGirl.png (126 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
EvilLittleGirl.png
126 KB, 303x303
>>48123497
I just took Doll Maker and Doctor of Miracles.
And Lunatic Red Eyes for fun purposes.
Because that's what's fun for me.

I'm probably doing it wrong.

>>48123578
I joined Team America and then went to war with basically everybody. You might be thinking this was out of loyalty or a desire to make the world a better place, but no. Let me assure you.
I fucking hated that world and everyone in it.
With my help the USA went full Squirrel & Hedgehog, with armies of inexhaustible robots, satellite systems, and nuclear armaments. We had mechs and tanks and I basically threw the full might of jumper technology behind them. I did this BECAUSE the United States were assholes, and I wanted someone to break everything, and I wanted to help them break it.
I lived up to my Warrior Bunny ancestry.

President Dirrel was̢͜͜ ̕͠a͡ ̶gr̛e̷a͝t̨͏ ҉p͢͠ar̀̀t̶̴n̵̕͘e͘͜r͏͜.̸̢̧

>>48124061
> Somebody please send help.
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>48123943
You won't be able to break slavery in just 10 years, not truly. That's a multi generational goal. These are people that have been told all their lives, all the fathers lives, and their fathers before them that slavery is okay. They won't accept some fuckhead coming in and telling them ,"Nope, slaves are bad guys" At best they'll just rename or hide it while you're around.

Just coming in and liberating the slavery system is going to fuck with system down to it's foundation. Sure, certain perks exist that might help speed up the process by a lot. But somehow I doubt you have them.
>>
>>48123578
I took the Apostle perk, you may start out weaker than Rory but an apostle will stay alive even if cut into dozens of pieces and had those pieces buried in separate cities. Though they would still be thoroughly neutralized as a threat.
>>
>>48124210
>>That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

>Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

true but you can start with the carrot and stick and move on to the logical argument, and the new state is going to pay them.

>>If you say so...

I very much do, although it's not so much a place as upgrade to Universally egalitarian Postresource post production ,Post scarcity. The traditional notion of economy will no longer apply
>>48124246
I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?
>>
>>48124117
>you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad
>that is bad
>bad
So what, that is my opinion and all, you don't have to be so judgmental about it.
>My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness
By killing them and shit, yeah...
>we were forced by superior powers to end slavery
Weren't they? I mean isn't that shit true? Superior power have always meddle in the affair of others and think soooooooooooo highly of themselves after all.
>>
>>48124061
>hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

Just as planned then?
>>
For the Game of Thrones jump, should I worry about Daenarys ever becoming relevant for the great Westerosi Unification?

Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.
>>
>>48124261
>thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

How did you do that.
>>
>>48124261
>what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Maybe the idea that people have the right to govern and create a system themselves based on their own ideals? Kinda sounds your making people slaves to your system.
>>
File: laughing bill.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing bill.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>48124261
>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

So you want to teach monkeys to live and think like a human society? Sure, that can't go wrong in anyway, I'm sure of it.

>I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing?

I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.
>>
>>48124061
>Somebody please send help.
I just remembered that Sinanju apparently has a path to ultimate ecstasy as one of the things it can do. I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried it on her...
>>
>>48124263
I don't think you're trying to actually refute my argument here so okay.
>>48124263
the tower seed grows and you can Shape its growth remember? and remember how changes made to the animal Crossing village carry over With each deployment? that's basically what I did, then when it was big enough I shifted them from trinket to building form inside the tower.
>>48124312
>>>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

they don't have access to the same technology, resources or moral understanding that modern humans do but there's mental capability is the same. it is at minimum unfair to call the monkeys

>>Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing? I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.

All of them,post spark I will have forever and I'm going to need something to do with my time.
>>
>>48124097
Lovecraft claimed it first in the thread.
>>
>>48124285
>Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.

If you have any dragonoid pokemon it can probably rip her dragons apart. The only role that she might play in the future is the one of a villain. The others aren't as bad as many believe, they probably even build the Wall and they laugh and fall in love. We don't known why they're attacking, but if we follow Martin's line of thought and his previous works, everything seems to point that their conflict will end peacefully.

Daenerys on the other hand is a bloodthirsty ironfist ruler who imposes all her believes by blood and fire, has an army of stone-heart eunuchs, rapist barbarians and crazy mercenaries. Add to that her new recruits: Pirates, senile vengeful grandma and warmonger bastards. Oh, and lets not forget the city destroying almost uncontrollable beats.

So if you kill her earlier, probably nothing bad will happen. another alternative is to replace Robert before the Rebellion and try to make a non-fucked up post-rebellion kingdom.
>>
File: Va-11 Hall-A.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Va-11 Hall-A.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Now for something I actually want to do
>>
Are there any regen perks other than the ones from SCP and X-Men that can let you survive near total body destruction?
>>
>>48124357
Then dissapeared before finishing.
>>
>>48124401
Omega level healing factor fromX-Men cinematic lets you regrow from a drop of blood
>>
>>48124390
I'm sorry to ask you this right as you're about to do something else, but I wanted to ask a DxD question.

How extreme of a change can you make with Changeling? Are you limited to smaller, minor changes, or could you do bigger things like changing height/race/gender?
>>
>>48124390
YES. God I have been playing this too much. I want to know how to make a real gut punch or piano man.
>>
>>48124411
>other than the ones from SCP and X-Men
banchô. . .
>>
File: meowth has seen some shit.gif (1 MB, 540x301) Image search: [Google]
meowth has seen some shit.gif
1 MB, 540x301
>>48124061
>Somebody please send help
>>
>>48124411
>other than x men.
>>
>>48124405
He at least posted perks in the thread to show he was making progress. Not to mention Brows apparently didn't know or didn't wait more than five months to start working on it, because she started working on it in February or January.
>>
>>48124416
The only limit is your Imagination
Though if you start messing with organ positioning and stuff like that you could probably kill someone.
>>
>>48124456
What a lovely weapon.
>>
>>48124401
Being a Webmage chaos power means that you're no longer actually a physical body if you stop imposing your will on the universe to maintain that body. You generally want to do this because otherwise you're kinda floating around as primordial chaos that burns reality but by reverting you're also pretty much impossible to damage as just a soul of will and a hole to chaos that provides infinite material for you to make new bodies. Just don't lose your will because complete immersion in the chaos does bad things to your metaphysical self as much as it does reality, albeit somewhat slowly since you're well adapted to it being a sapient whorl of chaos.

So you can just will yourself a new body pretty much whenever you want instantly, just don't fuck up.
>>
>>48124390
Please allow us to make a bar that follows us or import a bar we already own. I have so many ideas and already have an awesome bar thanks to bayonetta but adding to it is always nice.
>>
>>48124456
That sounds like pretty much exactly what I wanted, and your post makes it sound like it has pretty good medical and offensive potential as well.

I'm assuming medical knowledge would decrease (or possibly increase, if that's what you're going for) the chance of killing someone if you messed around with that?
>>
File: Bill Cipher.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cipher.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1600
>>48124354
>they don't have access to the same technology, resources or moral understanding that modern humans do but there's mental capability is the same. it is at minimum unfair to call the monkeys

You should get more biological perks. Clearly humanity from the XXIV-end century has nothing to do with the humanity from the late V century, both in biology and mentality.

You are trying to shove a few mollinea worth of knowledge plus alien technology sharing into the minds of people that are yet to do many of their pre-Roman Empire Fell advancements (because they having magic is going to lastraste their technological advancement). That is not going to work. Even if you were to do it with a newly born generations, it's uncertain that it will work.

Humans are not so different from other animals. Compare a dog with a wolf. Of course that dogs of the post-victorian era have nothing to do with medieval or roman dogs. This is the same with humans. Nutrition, society, technology, culture. Everything affects and is affect by our biology.

>>48124401
Alucard's Embrace + Dark Binding from Hellsing and Soft Physics from Worm are the other ones that I always use.
>>
>>48124373
Are you talking about the White Walkers and their undead army when you mean the non-threat? What koolaid have you been drinking and where can I get some.
>>
>>48124490
Suddenly, I want to suggest that you give us a bar that people will say "ow" when they walk into.
>>
>>48124487
As with everything in that jump tiny fuckups can lead to you exploding violently.
>>
File: explosion noise.jpg (104 KB, 929x523) Image search: [Google]
explosion noise.jpg
104 KB, 929x523
>>48124526
That's a feature.
>>
>>48124492
I would imagine so

>>48124490
>Please allow us to make a bar that follows us
All ready planned for
>import a bar we already own
I'm probably not going to make a "build a bar" thing, and most of your bars follow you around anyway. But if that changes I certainly will.
>>
>>48124401
While it won't let you recover from it as easily Apostle from GATE will let you survive pretty much anything, you will need someone to gather your pieces together before you can regenerate though.
>>
>>48124526
Nah, less explosion, more a flood of reality destroying fire. Its more liquid-like than anything, assimilating and melting all the structured post-chaos back into chaos on contact.
>>
>>48124285
She probably will become relevant but the extent to which you have to worry about her sort of depends on your character and what you do.
>>
>>48124503
This sort of shit is why I just stick to low-key things like "fight the enemy". I don't have the brainpower or will to deal with societal reforms. It's working pretty well for me so far!

Please ignore the enormous piles of dead bodies and destroyed moons left in my wake. And Tony Stark's legs.
>>
>>48124373
You could also do as Justice did and jump it as the one true heir of Robert and Cersi. Let Robert die, or kill him, and then take the throne and fix everything yourself.
>>
>>48124509
>White Walkers
You know, if you just start teaching people firebending then YOU can be the Fire Nation that attacks.

Ice zombies won't know what the fuck hit them.
>>
>>48124509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_ZAGCfMY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq34JsYUS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxG03oBY5zU

Also, everyone that knows a bit about Martin and his works, accepts that the Others won't be the final enemy, and neither the series will end with a giant battle with them.
>>
File: approval.png (222 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222 KB, 610x472
>>48124373
>Pokebattle Daenerys

This is best done with one of the cute dragons like Dragonair, or the dopey ones like Dragonite. Just for the utter barbarian PR shitstorm-induced despair on Team Targaeryn's faces when the friendly dragon that can somehow do things other than breathe fire gently makes sure Drogon & co have just feinted after the battle.

Right in front of all those Dothraki.

>>48124487
>otherwise you're kinda floating around as primordial chaos that burns reality

Man, this is why I much prefer being made of pure order. Much less risk of burning reality because I'm too busy to maintain physical form.

>>48124318
>martial art that induces ultimate ecstasy

Dammit anon this is the opposite of help!

>>48124267
NO.

>>48124234
GET IN LINE, SCANTY AND KNEESOCKS AND AFRO PRIEST GUY ARE WAY AHEAD OF YOU.

>>48124456
Oh, I've been meaning to ask: For Highschool DxD, how come only the Khaos Brigade got a fully fleshed out perk tree while the other organizations just have a 100 CP perk?

Are they just...more interesting than everyone else?
>>
>>48124618
>Everywhere is the Blackwater if you want it to be
>>
>>48124618
>>48124635
>goodend.brn
>>
>>48124597
Well, if you do that you will have to deal with Daenerys, Varys machinations, Doran and Oberyn machinations and the pesky Iron Born later.

Robert's Rebellion seems the best starting point to start fixing stuff.
>>
>>48124583
Add that to my list of stuff to not fuck with.
>>
>>48123578
Would it be too much wank to say that Realpolitik also turns the JSDF's competence down to realistic levels?
>>
>>48124665
No perks are that powerful.
>>
>>48124680
Aside from Devil Style, what other perks can laugh at plot-armor?
>>
>>48124690
Lots of fate perks should help. Like the one from amalur or shinegami tensei.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334 KB, 652x602) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334 KB, 652x602
>>48124509
I think he's conflating them with book!White Walkers aka the Others, which are less gross undead magical bioweapons and more spooky ice elves.

Though the Night's King did hold a baby that one time-one of many someone was giving to him to appease him in the show. The baby seemed to like him. He tapped it and it started turning into a baby White Walker

It was like Frozen but with no singing, princesses or comic relief snowmen.

>>48124622
...I wish I had your confidence in D&D's writing. I want to know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with the Sand Sneks storyline.

>>48124635
>unlimited pig shit works
>>
>>48124503
Yeah except we aren't talking about humans from the pas twe are talking about humans from a dimension where magic supplanted the need for technological growth

>>48124285
just save her first husband and keep her busy caring for the stallion that mounts the world like I did.
>>
>>48124651
>Daenerys
Either bring her into the fold or make assassinating her a real priority. Don't half ass it like Robert and the Small Council. That's what really cost them.

>Varys machinations
Show yourself more interested in the realm than personal power, and you've won him to your side. Literally, don't be a dick and the eunuch will be all over yours.

>Doran and Oberyn machinations
Give them the Mountain, and let them know that once things calm down you'll give them Tywin.

>Iron Born
They're no issue to a unified kingdom.

I'm not saying that starting at the Rebellion isn't a good idea. Hell, that'd be the easiest way to take the throne. Find a decent house, depose the Mad King and assume the throne yourself. If you've got enough charisma perks that shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>48124709
>stallion that mounts the world
Wut.gif
>>
>>48124625
>Oh, I've been meaning to ask: For Highschool DxD, how come only the Khaos Brigade got a fully fleshed out perk tree while the other organizations just have a 100 CP perk?
>Are they just...more interesting than everyone else?

The other factions have their discounts applied based on the class they pick.

Basically the Khaos tree is a patch job for those who wanted that option but I ignored.
>>
>>48124709
>just save her first husband and keep her busy caring for the stallion that mounts the world like I did.
That's literally ignoring the problem. The Stallion That Mounts The World will fuck everything and everyone up. Granted, that'll be after you've left but if your goal is the fix the place, burning it down to clean the carpet is a bad idea.
>>
>>48124318
>I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried it on her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsNTyUm5UU
>>
>>48124740
the child see in the mountain would have had is destined to be the greatest leader the Dothraki have ever known and unite the tribes under his banner.

>>48124757
no ,no ,no remember what the elder said to Viserys? to the Dothraki the world ends at the Water's edge so they Will not travel to Westeros and they will just stay over there being nomads .
>>
>>48124704
>...I wish I had your confidence in D&D's writing. I want to know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with the Sand Sneks storyline.

I thought we were talking about the books. The Jump is based on the books, right?

Although D&D seem to get the main points of the books: Feminism is good, war is bad, feudalism is bad and nobles are always dicks. So probably it will end in a similar way, since D&D know how the books are going to end.

>>48124732
>Either bring her into the fold or make assassinating her a real priority. Don't half ass it like Robert and the Small Council. That's what really cost them.

You will be losing a powerful asset that you could control if you acted with meta-knowledge from the Robert's Rebellion.

>Show yourself more interested in the realm than personal power, and you've won him to your side. Literally, don't be a dick and the eunuch will be all over yours.

Varys does not care for the realm. His full support is over Illyrio and Aegon probably Illyrio's son and a Blackfyre giving that the Golden Company broke a contract to help him. He had multiple chances to save the realm and did not care for that.

>Give them the Mountain, and let them know that once things calm down you'll give them Tywin.

The Mountain was just an excuse. Giving them Tywin is probably a really bad idea (you don't want to make all the Westerlands your enemies). Oberyn and Doran were machinating much earlier than the sack of King's Landing. They are aiming for something higher than pure vengeance.

>They're no issue to a unified kingdom.
Yeah, but you will have to deal with more than one rebellion. If you take Robert's place, you can make sure that there is only one rebellion.

Just remember that the Jump is based on the Books and the conflicts and characters are nowhere nearly as simple as presented on the TV series.

>>48124709
>Raping Daenerys

Oh Bancho.
>>
>>48124805
You legit think that Daenerys will just completely abandon designs on Westeros? Those dragons will find a way to hatch, and when they do she's going to turn an eye on Westeros.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>48124625
Hello, I am the anon who told you how Panty would react to you as her brother back when the jump was posted. You were warned this would happen and have no one to blame but yourself, I will now laugh at you insistently.
>>
>>48123954
You're nobody's master and don't have the authority to steal people's work from them for not being as fast and as lifeless a NEET as you.

>>48123939
>People don't like my idea that means their opinions don't matter.
>>
>>48124318
Well, with as licentious as both groups of sisters are I think that if you gave them a taste of /jc/ fueled lewd you'd probably change their religion, sexual preference, and alignment to Jumper.
>>
>>48124891
I am non of the two people you linked to but seriously man if you show up in thread then can't make any progress after months when you claim a setting you seriously need to step off and let someone else work on it. People like you are why we have a full WIP folder that will never be complete.
>>
>>48124837
actually it was consensual,you've read the books right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o
>>48124850
I don't think she has given up but I think I bought myself at least 10 years of time.
>>
>>48124911
Isn't that just the result of a jumper who recklessly took all the charisma, appearance, and sex perks without thinking about it?
>>
>>48124891
How long does it take to show up in the thread and say "hey I am still alive." Even the people from spacebattles do it.
>>
>>48124933
I know we toss that idea around quite a bit, and I think there's some merit to it, but I make allowances for characters remaining somewhat true to themselves even in the face of charisma perks.

However, in the case of P&S and S&K both groups are hedonistic in degrees and as such they'd be more susceptible to that particular style of build or combo.
>>
I remember there was talk of a Seven Deadly Sins jump a few threads ago, is anyone making one?
>>
>Daenerys
Wouldn't it just be easier to use dream abilities, perks, magic, or psionics, to give her visions of a dragon god. Then later show up as said dragon god, shifting between a humanoid form and a dragon form, and demand her loyalty?

Like, legit, conquer Westeros using any of the strategies suggested in thread and then deal with her through her familial bond with dragons. Hell, if hers haven't hatched yet you could do that for her as a sign of your favor.
>>
>>48125025
Dragon gods aren't a thing in Westeros bro, she'll just think she's tripping mad balls
>>
>>48124918
>You should fuck off because you have a life and aren't on the dole like me.

>>48124969
>Having to beg your anon masters to give you an extension.
You're nobody's master.
>>
>>48125051
>Pretending he has authority.
>Pretending his worthless fixed polls have any authority.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>48125050
Neither are you. Have you ever made any jumps? Did you claim sething but never worked on finishing it? Why are you so buttfrustrated about there being a possibility of hell locked jumps getting finished?
>>
>>48125045
I know they aren't, but it'd be easy enough to make up some bullshit. That's the beauty of out of context powers, they give the chance for out of context solutions.

Though as said, I get what you're saying. You'd have to make it a concerted effort over a while.
>>
>>48125025
>>48125045
Not the same anon, but if you follow the books, it's clear that a lot of characters have their actions influenced by dreams.

So it wouldn't be impossible. Since most of those dreams also seem to be made by third parties via magic.
>>
>>48125069
>Neither are you.
Exactly. So no change can be exacted because you don't have authority and I'm only arguing for the status quo.
>>
>>48125051
Hello, newfriend. It's worth pointing out that nobody takes polls seriously in thread, particularly if they're about jumps or the like. I bring this up because people from other sites like to use them, and don't understand that native, long time 4chan users don't trust those types of polls. The distrust is due to how easy they are to fool.

Anyway, enjoy your argument and if posting here gets to be too much for you I'm sure your old site will be happy to have you back.

Cheers.
>>
>>48125082
>Nothing should ever change because I say so.
>>
>>48125092
See: >>48125094
>>
>>48125051
>675 votes
>>
Anyone working on Killer is Dead?
>>
>>48125106
>Everything should change because I say so.
>>
>>48123752
>>48123884
>>48124210
>>48124312
>>48124503
Every single post I read it in Bill's voice and I can't stop it!
>>
>>48125082
Look there are very good reasons to put some sort of limit in place. The folder keeps gettimg bigger and nobody can work on any of it because the makers left and are not coming back. As far as status quo there is nothing to preserve here they are gone. There are a lot of good makers who could and would like to work on some of those jumps so why not let them? Especially if they work with what was left already?
>>
>>48125092
>posting a poll
So, is Spacebattles really a shit? I'm curious, as I've never been there and it's obvious you frequent that site or perhaps Reddit.
>>
>>48125129
Actually nothing would change except we would get more jumps. Are you saying getting more jumps is bad now anon?
>>
>>48125092
Do not participate in this poll. It is fixed. The past poll he attempted: >>48125051 had 675 votes cast before anyone could respond to that post.

Ignore time limit posts.

Ignore poll posts.

It is shitposting.
>>
>>48125168
Spacebattles isn't a shit, only waifus are shit.
>>
>>48125168
I admit I am from spacebattles and yes I want to work on a jump in the WIP folder that has been there forever but the poll was like my second post in this thread man.
>>
>>48125178
SPEAKING OF MORE JUMPS!

Is killer is dead claimed?
>>
>>48125178
>If I shit on all of my authors and force them to give me status updates or I steal all their work from them, then more jumps with magically appear out of thin air!
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 900x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 900x681
>>48125215
Not unless you're claiming it.
>>
>>48125215
Fuck you and fuck your stupid killer dead shit nobody cares. We don't need more shit we have enough.
>>
>>48125214
>the poll was like my second post
Unsurprising.
>>
>>48125092
>>48125051
Were polls posted by someone from Spacebattles in an attempt to impose time limits on WIPs. One poll was rigged from the get go, 675 votes before anyone could respond to his post.

He deleted those posts after being called on his shit.

Do not respond to WIP time limit posts.

Do not respond to polls.

It is Spacebattles shitposting.
>>
>>48125224
How is any of this shitting on makers? The only ones any of this applies to are those who are literally already gone.
>>
>>48125229
I dunno, fist.

Am I?
>>
>>48125214
Lurk moar.
>>
>>48125250
Because you're voiding their claims and their work for not working on your strict schedules.
>>
>>48125224
Could you bait any harder?
>>
>>48125252
Rule 1, so yes.
>>
>>48125246
First poll was unfinished and was a link to test poll to see if it worked. Read moar.
>>
File: image.png (320 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
image.png
320 KB, 786x1017
>>48125252
If you do, will you include Killer 7?
>>
File: ajvjauvhapbak.jpg (642 KB, 1920x2101) Image search: [Google]
ajvjauvhapbak.jpg
642 KB, 1920x2101
Anyone have a list of the psychic/psionic/psyker perks? We have lists for magic and appearance booster perks but I've never seen a psi power list.
Also I kinda wanna become one of the biggest psionic users in the onmiverse.
>>
>>48125261
Oh wow it sure is nice that they worked so hard on the 29 jumps in the WIP folder isn't it? Some of them have been there for years anon. Years. If they had any interest in them they would be done by now.
>>
At one point I was working on a jump, couldn't finish it as real life got in the way and didn't get on JC for a few months. Someone else picked it up and finished it. I didn't ask them to, they sure as hell didn't ask me.

And I'm completely okay with it. Time limits are a good thing. The general fear is that jump makers will get up and leave if they do for some reason. We shouldn't pander to the few.
>>
>>48125292
Look, you admitted above you're fresh from spacebattles and just trying to stir shit with your rigged polls and complete lack of presence in the thread.

What fucking jump were you so desperate to claim you shitposted like this anyway?
>>
>>48125295
Nah.

Spurious claims with no evidence that support a minority position championed by newfags?

Nah.
>>
>>48125261
Strict schedule? 2 months or more is enough time for any but the largest jump project. You could do a perk or an item a day and be done in 2 months. If someone is so busy that they can't finish a jump within 2 months, they shouldn't have taken it in the first place.
>>
>>48125261
>Voiding claims.
>of people who fucked off and have no want to finish.

You what m8?
>>
>>48125323
>Hello I am a complete NEET and have no life except the internet.

>>48125325
>They aren't sucking my dick 24/7 in the thread so they aren't still trying to make a jump.
>>
>>48125316
Different people anon.
>>
>>48125332
Sure could've fooled me, you argue just like him.
>>
>>48125292
Go back to your own site then, make it, and put it in your own folder.

I'm not saying SB can't contribute here, there have been some good jumps to come from people there. Those people though conformed to the norms of /tg/ /jc/.

You are not doing that.

So if you want to play Spacebattles Jumpchain, go to Spacebattles and do just that. You guys have your own drive for your own shit.
>>
>>48125340
Actually to get on the drive you have to post here.
>>
>>48125352
I agree. They have their own drive though, so they can post their SB exclusive stuff there.

If they want it on our drive, then they have to post here and conform to the norms of our site.
>>
>>48125329
You are on the no life thread anon. Most jumps have anywhere between 12 and 16 perks. In 2 months you can do way more than that.
>>
>>48125366
>I have no life so everyone here has no life.
What a pathetic claim.
>>
>>48125329
All it takes is popping in the thread once a week or so and saying you're still here and working on it. Is that so hard? Again, if they can't do even that, they shouldn't have claimed the jump in the first place.
>>
>>48125379
>All it takes is servicing your anon masters on their strict schedule!
You're nobody's master. Get that through your fucking skull already.
>>
>>48125379
I'd settle for once every two months, personally.
>>
>>48125390
I say a week only because it increases visibility that you're still working in it.

>>48125388
You seem awfully upset by this.
>>
File: As expected of a dark elf.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
As expected of a dark elf.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>48123578
The magic perks in Gate are amazing, I love 'em

I took this jump after Ace Combat and Kancolle which meant I was in a reasonably powerful enough position to be a military power. I found myself at odds with the JSDF a few times, supportive of their humanitarian mission but conflicted over their military operations against the Empire. Sure the Empire needed to fall, but some of those missions were clearly resource scouting operations and I don't look forward to the strip mining that is sure to follow.

Oh, I killed the dragon
So I "enslaved" Yao. Do all dark elves have that complex or something?
>>
>>48125379
>Implying you shitposters will acknowledge it and won't use your power trip to claim it's not the person working on it or claim you didn't see the post and fuck them over.
>>
>>48125390
>>48125404
Nobody in this thread pays me for the content I create. As such, I feel zero obligation to check in with the thread and update my progress or lack there of. If for some reason the thread gives in to these new fucks, I will completely ignore this rule and work on shit at my own pace and release it when it's done.
>>
>>48125438
>I contribute nothing and will continue to contribute nothing. SO THERE!

Ok then carry on.
>>
>>48125404
>>48125390
Two months seems fine to me, even if you don't post that you are working on it just showing up in thread at all shows you didn't leave for good.
>>
>>48125438
And? I don't really care if you make jumps or not. I'm not entitled to suck your dick anymore than you are mine.
You do you, boo.
>>
>>48125438
>Nobody in this thread pays me for the content I create. As such, I feel zero obligation to check in with the thread and update my progress or lack there of

Then you also have zero reason for anyone to care about what you do.
>>
How fast could a living bolt of lightning, ala Rumble Rumble Fruit, circle the globe?
>>
>>48125473
I was going to wait out this argument but yeah, for what it's worth I don't see anything wrong with 2 months either.
>>
>>48125438
The other replies to this post make it clear exactly what kind of cancer is trying to push for this, huh?
>>
>>48125438
So which WIP are you working on?
>>
>>48125484
Depends on if it has to ask for directions.
>>
>>48125473
See >>48125410
>>
>>48125496
> inb4 I'm not telling
>>
>>48125495
Yup.
>>
>>48125410
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shitposter.
>>
>>48125536
Considering your attitude to the people saying they are jumpmakers who disagree with you, I think what you are is clear to everyone now.
>>
>>48125500
This bolt of lightning is not named Zoro.
>>
>>48125484
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24901.461+miles+Divided+by+299,792,458+meters+per+second Here you go
>>
>>48125541
>Saying they are jumpmakers
Yet no evidence to prove it. Saying they make jumps doesn't make it true.
>>
>>48125572
No evidence to prove you're not just a shitposter.
>>
>>48125495
Both sides are cancer one is a shitposter and the other is a shitposter trying to act like a maker. I agree we need a limit on works stuck in the wip folder but damn this is just retarded.
>>
>>48125564
>299,792,458 m/s
That is the speed of light not lightning, lighting is much slower than light.
>>
>>48125438
What are you working on then? Honestly what jump are you doing that has taken you months to make that we should care about?
>>
>>48125618
>Shitposter cannot conceal his overwhelming curiosity despite the bile he spews
>>
>We should put an arbitrary limit on how long a jump can be claimed without showing progress.

>We should never let a jump that has been claimed get made by someone else no matter how long the one who claimed it has been gone.

And as usual in this thread both sides of the argument suck and should just fuck off.
>>
>>48125624
Must you call everyone who posts a shitposter?
>>
>>48125640
Shitposter is a buzzword now,
>>
>>48125640
I'm going to call you out when you keep treating a jumpmaker that way, yes.
>>
>>48125612
It is what 10% of the speed of light? Should still be measured in seconds at most.
>>
>>48125649
>Jumpmaker
Again, wheres the evidence. I can freely dismiss whatever you claim if you can't somehow back it up.
>>
>>48125663
See >>48125580
>>
File: Gendo Ikari hates us.png (443 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Gendo Ikari hates us.png
443 KB, 720x540
>>
>>48125649
First off I was just curious as to what they are making if anything, second I have no reason to believe anyone claiming to be a maker when their words are literally "I'm totally working on something but I'm not saying what."
>>
>>48125680
See >>48125580
>>
>>48125542
Taking both Directionless and Plotbound is still an idea that makes me giggle, you could easily play it as your space-warpingly bad sense of direction being how you keep ending up at plotpoints.

>Jumper is hiding in an outpost on Jupiter
>I'd like to see the plot get me now
>Decides to head to the kitchen for a snack
>Turns around to find themself on the third level of Imperial Down
>>
>>48125680
Let him rot, he says this shit all the time.
>>
>>48125612
sorry let me try this again, according to http://www.maine.gov/mema/prepare/prep_display.shtml?163524 lightning has two speeds now we can assume it's the visible one since we've seen that the character who has this power is in fact visible when he's traveling in lightning form. so let me do this again with A little better research https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24901.461+miles+Divided+by+320,000,000+ft+per+second
>>
>>48125696
Can't handle that proof goes both ways, I take it?
>>
I also think that we should put an arbitrary limit on how long a jump can be claimed, with the caveat that you can extend the claim as long as you chime up in thread every now and then.
>>
>>48125687
Being a shitposter is largely up to opinion, thus it can't be proven. Being a jumpmaker can be proven with evidence.
>>
>>48125675
Prove it.
>>
>>48125739
Read >>48125410
>>
>>48125748
Prove I hate you?
>>
>>48125740
>Being a shitposter is largely up to opinion
Not how it works. You're a shitposter because you're abusing jumpmakers and trying to force through an issue nobody else wants to hear.
>>
>>48125739
That sounds great and makes a lot of sense. I think that is what most people have been asking for.
>>
>>48125703
Much better, thank you.
>>
File: notevenpepperidgefarmremembers.png (109 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
notevenpepperidgefarmremembers.png
109 KB, 300x330
>>48125633
>>
Wasn't there a Wakfu jump? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>48125739
Fuck you this shit is why we don't have any jumpmakers now.
>>
>>48125760
Nobody is abusing jumpmakers. And as far as nobody wanting to hear it, seems to be quite a few people that agree.
>>
>>48125783
Look in imaged jumps with folders.
>>
>>48125762
>Most people
No, you don't speak for anyone. Weren't you yelled at for this earlier?
>>
>>48125795
>Nobody is abusing jumpmakers.
See >>48125482
>>48125456
>>
>>48125803
Oh, thanks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.