[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: BORIS has arrived edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131
File: 1467591855688.jpg (180 KB, 721x758) Image search: [Google]
1467591855688.jpg
180 KB, 721x758
Last one : >>48080734

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: 1467588883946.jpg (132 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467588883946.jpg
132 KB, 480x480
Requesting a 3-headed rock Hydra. Its scales are all rocks, tail is formed by stalagmites, and whatever the drawfriend thinks it's fitting.

And thank you.

Pic related was a WIP that someone was making.
>>
File: HOOOWITCHES.png (213 KB, 709x338) Image search: [Google]
HOOOWITCHES.png
213 KB, 709x338
Hello thread-I wish to request a draw. It’s art for a witch that I’ll be playing shortly.

The pictured pose is what I’d like for the character but no dragon please and non-skull magic,
The pictured hair
The outfit I put there just for a general idea but the gist is that she’s not wearing armour and she has a cloak.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: dawnbringer.png (2 MB, 1670x1106) Image search: [Google]
dawnbringer.png
2 MB, 1670x1106
Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Yorithehalfling.jpg (169 KB, 1026x705) Image search: [Google]
Yorithehalfling.jpg
169 KB, 1026x705
>>48095097

Requesting a halfling rogue.

She is slightly pale with a few freckles on her
face. Her hairstyle is a loose pigtails and is a
strawberry red color. Her body is slightly
underdeveloped despite her age, being almost
flat chested.

Her outfit is shown in pic, unlike most halflings
she wears boots liking to keep her hairy feet
covered as she is slightly embarrassed about
them. Her primary weapon is a simple rapier
tied on her left side. She also tied a simple
rose charm onto the guard of her rapier.
>>
File: military gunsword pc.jpg (199 KB, 1660x632) Image search: [Google]
military gunsword pc.jpg
199 KB, 1660x632
I was hoping I could get a piece of a militaristic character of mine. She is a tall woman with pale skin, short white hair and blue eyes in a white militaristic outfit with black and gold accents. She has a lion's tail (white with a black tuft at the end) and carries a mish-mashed shotgun sword, with a single edge, the shotgun barrel along the back of the blade, and a combination shotgun/sword handle with the lever (long enough to fit two hands).
>>
File: ReconRequest.png (918 KB, 1360x540) Image search: [Google]
ReconRequest.png
918 KB, 1360x540
Migrating to the new thread:

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
>>48098792
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
File: Egri vs slime.jpg (109 KB, 717x462) Image search: [Google]
Egri vs slime.jpg
109 KB, 717x462
>>48080840

Requesting a scene with my orc sorceress Egri.

She was fighting a worm like slime that had been dropped on top of her, and it managed to start devouring her. I got a little panicked as our gm informed my i wouldn't be able to cast anything while it was attempting to drown/dissolve me. Through the help of my companions I managed to get out and then burn it to a crisp.

I'd like to see her being engulfed by the slime panicking as she tries to escape from it.

Or holding a rope being pulled from its mass by someone off scene.

For her clothes she was wearing simple traveling leathers (I'll let you decide what that looks like so long as its not lewd.)

Thanks and have fun drawfriends
>>
File: 1467438313070.png (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1467438313070.png
2 MB, 1400x1400
Seeing how my requestbis going. Requesting a 15 year old, Turkish Rosewater colored Druid girl who's been raised mostly in the forests. She has vines and leaves for hair, face paint over her eyes, and a wooden orcarina around her neck. She's also holding a spear and a piece of really strong tree bark she repurposed as a shield.
>>
File: vampireref.jpg (72 KB, 564x634) Image search: [Google]
vampireref.jpg
72 KB, 564x634
>>48080916

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.
>>
I need a catfolk samurai, wears a red yukata with a black coat over it, the stereotypical conical straw hat. Smokes a pipe everywhere he goes and carries around an almost absurd amount of swords. Doesn't strap 'em to his back though. Keeps them on belts or straps.
>>
File: 1467584992829.jpg (59 KB, 564x768) Image search: [Google]
1467584992829.jpg
59 KB, 564x768
Anchor post for the maid lewd mimic was going to do.
>>
Requesting a man holding a shot glass full of a clear liquid, looking at it hesitantly as though he really doesn't want to drink it.

He has short messy black hair, with the sides shaved down. He wears simple leather armoring (very lightweight) and is a vampire, newly sired into a clan that has an initiation where he must endure taking a shot of holy water. Holy water is an old superstition in this setting, he doesn't know it won't harm him at all, the hazing ritual is all about overcoming preconceived notions of what vampires 'are' and 'are not'.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1467419251947 2.png (419 KB, 412x533) Image search: [Google]
1467419251947 2.png
419 KB, 412x533
uploading again just in case the requester doesn't check the old thread
>>
Taking two word requests.

It will probably be 24 hours until I get to the ones I choose.
>>
>>48099190
Free
Charlotte
>>
>>48099190
Ancient shambles
>>
>>48099190
Implacable Judge
>>
>>48099190

Fire Dancer
>>
>>48099190
Slime elf
>>
>>48099190
scantily hipster
>>
>>48099190
Vampire frat
>>
File: bladedancer.jpg (4 MB, 3000x2845) Image search: [Google]
bladedancer.jpg
4 MB, 3000x2845
>>48098792
Request
Specific feature: eyebrows tied back into a topknot at the back of the head - see bottom right.

Androg-Female Goliath Monk/Barbarian - Lean muscle sprinter - 7.5 feet tall - 270 lbs.
>>
File: It had to be done.png (1 MB, 2222x2222) Image search: [Google]
It had to be done.png
1 MB, 2222x2222
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests, i won't mind some 40k
>>
>>48099190
Gasmask Knight
>>
>>48099251
I'd love to seeyour take on a spooky Thousand Sons marine.
>>
>>48099390
i will try.
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>48099190
Swamp Zombie
>>
File: sci fi request2.png (6 MB, 2836x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request2.png
6 MB, 2836x1700
anchoring
>>
>>48099190
Werewolf monk
>>
>>48099251
If you're doing WH40K stuff seeing some 'nids would be sweet.
>>
>>48099190
Hellish Artifact
>>
Requesting a single page comic, please.
>>
>>48099190
Volcano giant
>>
>>48099704
oh the mighty have fallen
>>
>>48095261
What.
I thought someone was trolling me. Why the hell would YOU be afraid to ask something?
I am super much in your debt for you even bothering with this pic, you can ask stuff, discontinue and take a break, make me provide other inspiration pictures or text, make me draw parts of the picture for reference, or criticize the concept as much as you want.
I mean i wouldn't even be bothered by anyone else saying those things not to mention a person who's drawing me a picture.
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody crime scene, with a look of horror and disgust on his face. There were satanic symbols drawn on the walls with the blood. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.
>>
File: Bandit.jpg (336 KB, 2188x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.jpg
336 KB, 2188x1200
Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask
>>
File: Capture.png (267 KB, 699x842) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
267 KB, 699x842
>>48098907
Had to restrain myself from making this more lewder than it needs to be.
>>
>>48099995
Did you really have to restrain yourself? Just imgur it man!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>48098955
Here it is, sorry for the wait. Changed the background color, the green was making things look odd.
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 1058x617) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 1058x617
r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.
>>
>>48099995

Nice thank you inker looks great.
>>
>>48099182
That's real cool, anon.
>>
File: Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg (790 KB, 668x4813) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg
790 KB, 668x4813
Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
Shadowrun-type request:

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
>>48100148
Thanks friend!
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank.
>>
File: khorne blood dragon.jpg (397 KB, 1278x1422) Image search: [Google]
khorne blood dragon.jpg
397 KB, 1278x1422
Putting in a request for the Chaos Lord of a Khorne Warband I'm drawing up, basically 40k versions of Blood Dragons that are on an endless blood crusade in search of worthy enemies.

1>The Chaos Lord started out looking like this before he fell to the Red Thirst and Khorne, and despite all his taint has retained his muscled-deco power armor. There are some Khorne icons scattered on the legs at the artist's desire, but his torso is the same. The pauldrons now bear symbols owing allegiance to khorne as well.

2>He doesn't wear a helmet, and it's quite visible that he's gone full vampire with his nose shriveling up to the bone and his skin being drawn taught across his cheeks. All of his teeth have turned to fangs, and he has long locks of aged white hair flowing from his scalp.

3>His fabric devices have been replaced by skulls, both the loincloth and cape being made from a woven mess of heads taken from slain champions. The skulls are of various sizes and shapes, and come from humans, space marines, eldar, genestealers, orks, necrons, etc, everything. Throw any assortment you want together or reference any minor 40k xenos you like, he's old enough that he's probably met and killed one member of it.

4>Where he used to have an Iron Halo, the Lord now has something like this chaos trophy rack mounted on his power-back just behind on his head, and it bears impaled helmets of space marines.

5>The aquila exhausts of his power-pack have mutated from warp exposure into screaming daemonic maws like pictured.

6>Weapons. The Lord wields a power fist in his right hand, and a Khornate Hellblade in his left. He doesn't believe in the use of ranged weapons.

7>Colors, the Warband paints its armor a very deep metallic magenta, like oxygen starved blood left out to dry. Trimming is coal black.
>>
Dark magic fist fighter, Female, Late teens, pointy ears going sideways, sharp teeth, mischevious smile and bright eyes with cat like irises up to no good. Mussy short hair, neck length. 5'8, lean frame.
Outfit is very Late eighties street. Jean Jacket with silly small buttons with fake small bat wings taped to the back of the jacket, t-shirt of an 80s horror movie reference on it, Shorts, Sneakers. Fingerless fighting gloves. Likely been through a fight recently and proud of her now healing scrapes.
>>
File: Capture.png (244 KB, 744x724) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
244 KB, 744x724
>>48099966
Tripdubs confirmed.
>>48100053
Only if the OR allows it.
>>
OR of >>48085428 from previous thread, just saying thanks to >>48092044 for getting it done... And damn I never thought a request like that can attract alot of salt.
>>
File: jamfaces.png (1 MB, 1129x1254) Image search: [Google]
jamfaces.png
1 MB, 1129x1254
Woman, long-haired, Portuguese, friendly/social butterfly.

About the pattern: It's the least important part of anything, so even if it's just a minuscule patch of checkermark at the neck or hem of the dress that's good enough for me.
>>
File: 1467333066788.jpg (13 KB, 349x328) Image search: [Google]
1467333066788.jpg
13 KB, 349x328
>>48100582
Oh man that looks awesome! Thanks, inker.
>>
File: a sad looking elf woman.jpg (101 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
a sad looking elf woman.jpg
101 KB, 600x861
requesting this elf noblelady being cheered up by her human bard lover singing a silly song.
>>
File: suit toga.jpg (58 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
suit toga.jpg
58 KB, 863x1300
Requesting a teenage wizard who's likely 16 or 17 wearing a suit toga like in pic, but colored purple and also wearing a small pointed wizard's hat. The teen wiz is should also have one hand glowing with magic while he holds his spellbook with the other while smiling to the camera.
>>
File: Bracus Tha'aurn.jpg (84 KB, 560x728) Image search: [Google]
Bracus Tha'aurn.jpg
84 KB, 560x728
Requesting some Space Marines and The Cabal from Destiny having a face off.

Some more references on the cabal from destiny:
http://resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252441elegionary.jpg

http://resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252434ecolossus.jpg

https://www.bungie.net/common/destiny_content/grimoire/hr_images/205150_da4d4c115ae350addeb3c6aa83ea251a.jpg
>>
>>48099244
What weapon(s) does she wield?
>>
>>48100053
so thirsty
>>
>>48102070
>>>/t/umblr
>>
(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.
>>
File: Encarmine.jpg (253 KB, 800x1101) Image search: [Google]
Encarmine.jpg
253 KB, 800x1101
Progress
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (233 KB, 691x809) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
233 KB, 691x809
>>48099709
WIP
>>
>>48101950
A quarterstaff with the remnants of a broken blade.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (310 KB, 785x730) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
310 KB, 785x730
>>48102246
progress
>>
>>48102328
What's that mean? Like a spear or naginata, or are the blade and quarterstaff separate? I want to draw a gigantic black chick, but you're not making it easy pham. Gimme some deets.
>>
>>48102246
>>48102352
Looks good!
>>
File: RunnerRefStr4y.png (2 MB, 1274x916) Image search: [Google]
RunnerRefStr4y.png
2 MB, 1274x916
Just wondering if the drawfag that said they picked this up was around.
>>
>>48102379
Like a Guandao. The end was shattered, leaving a flat paddle-shaped edge.

this should give an idea of the shaft. Very simple, not decorative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8S3Ko6xjA

skip to 9:14 for the blade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxO_O6-9TlI

It's all one piece.
>>
Reposting:
Requesting the less threatening and more nerdy daemonic sibling of a Lord of Change. Essentially a blue-feathered humanoid bird in a robe of some kind, wearing little round glasses and carrying a homemade-looking staff, like if somebody tried to copy the staff in the picture poorly with an old broom and whatever you might have at home.

He'll either grasp it nervously or look smug, pushing up his glasses in a "well, ACTUALLY" kind of way.
>>
File: mado.png (149 KB, 510x938) Image search: [Google]
mado.png
149 KB, 510x938
>>48099058
http://i.imgur.com/fTOKcW6.png
>>
File: 1444636734399.jpg (277 KB, 1168x862) Image search: [Google]
1444636734399.jpg
277 KB, 1168x862
Could I get a woman with a body like the red one in pic related, with the black muscle fibers of the nanosuit, and claws like those. Kinda owl like almost. A woman with long back hair shaved on the sides, third eye tattoo in her forehead and the red Indian text on her mechanical body kinda like a decal or tattoo. Maybe up her side or wrapped around her arm.
>>
File: Clipboard03.jpg (335 KB, 789x892) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03.jpg
335 KB, 789x892
>>48102352
Shitty BG to demonstrate scale
>>
>>48102784
Not OR but that's wickedly cool
>>
File: critical cass.png (398 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
critical cass.png
398 KB, 1200x1200
>>48097488
>>
File: getthishotheadouttahere.jpg (549 KB, 870x1200) Image search: [Google]
getthishotheadouttahere.jpg
549 KB, 870x1200
>>48102784
and a stand alone pic

>>48102806
Thanks brosiden

>>48099259
This one next feel like a cunt taking two word drawanons gig, but another cake etc.
>>
>>48102579
simply beautiful
i love that you do lewds, never change my friend
>>
>>48102967
go take a look at saltdelete.tumblr.com
>>
File: femalefiremage.jpg (172 KB, 965x842) Image search: [Google]
femalefiremage.jpg
172 KB, 965x842
Requesting a dark skinned fire mage, her clothing is from Lenora Gewandungen on diventart.

I'd like to see her conjuring flames from her hands ready to incinerate her foes.
>>
>>48102967
gotta keep the patreon fuel going, the nsfw archival is more or less the reward.
>>
File: whitescale.jpg (138 KB, 862x862) Image search: [Google]
whitescale.jpg
138 KB, 862x862
Requesting pic of draconic sorcer/servant of tiamat please
>>
File: Rahlee Freeman.png (61 KB, 173x186) Image search: [Google]
Rahlee Freeman.png
61 KB, 173x186
>>48103001
>
>>
File: Baily.jpg (64 KB, 564x825) Image search: [Google]
Baily.jpg
64 KB, 564x825
Requesting a picture of her in a nightgown gazing up at the stars in a patch of grass.
>>
>>48102983
yea i know about salt, though she doesnt post lewds in thread or do much free stuff any more
>>
>>48102846
Omnissiah, this cannot end well...Where do they all keep coming from?
>>
File: no bully.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
no bully.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
>>48103111
I know, and I feel really bad about it. I'm trying to wrap up all my commissions before a cross-country move I have coming up in a few weeks, so I don't have as much time for doing free stuff.I'm hoping to get back to doing my draw thread and OC thread and lewd poll deliveries come August when things have settled down.

I don't post lewds in thread anymore because people got mad last time and I'm a little bitch who doesn't wanna make strangers mad
>>
>>48102846
Mimic, I request more Watchers.
>>
>>48103189
Just ignore them.
>>
>>48103062

yeah kind of like a female Rahlee, hope your interested mimic.
>>
>>48103189
i didnt mean it in a "fuck that guy" way, just to let you know, i love your art.
post what you want to post, lewd deliveries are always appreciated, just because one or two people get vocal doesnt mean we dont want to see some nice ass.
>>
>>48099190
Satanic mermaid
>>
File: so.jpg (12 KB, 226x320) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
12 KB, 226x320
>>48103391
>>
>>48103510
not even thirsty, just clarifying
>>
File: arts.png (108 KB, 1018x567) Image search: [Google]
arts.png
108 KB, 1018x567
if anyone wants to have something done in this style im testing out let me know, i will take a few requests
>>
>>48103391
No, I got that! But I still do feel bad. I love doing drawthread stuff and making people happy with some free art. I wouldn't even be getting commissions or even still drawing if the drawthread hadn't been so supportive early on. I'd like to be able to do that again when things settle down.
>>
>>48102784
>>48102855
OR here: Fantastic work!!! Thank you!
>>
>>48103296
>kind of like a female Rahlee,
thats_my_fetish.bmp
>>
>>48103985
Glad you liked it bro.
>>
>>48103228
Maybe. I do need more smut for muh P page.

>>48103296
Sorry but no, as hilarious as boondocks is, I'm not down to draw sassy black woemen dat don't need no man right now
>>
>>48103111
She did the cool ratfolk just the other day.
>>
>>48103609

... Ah fuckit.
I'm getting another, "bigger" delivery already, so please ignore this as soon as anyone else replies, but...
Could you make something small and cute, possibly fuzzy?
A pet.
Like, if you think about the the biggest common denominator between all pet species. Draw those traits into one.
>>
>>48104325
>I'm not down to draw sassy black woemen
racist
>>
>>48104347
>woemen
>woe-men
i wonder what that would look like.
>>
File: trish.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>48104325
Hey uh, if you are doing some lewd drawings do you think you can do something fun with this for me?
>>
>>48104338
Yeah I liked that one. There's never enough ratfolk. I don't think OR came back for it. I'm stealing it for my character
>>
File: the woe men.jpg (458 KB, 1287x814) Image search: [Google]
the woe men.jpg
458 KB, 1287x814
>>48104359
>>48104359
>i wonder what that would look like.

A cult that tends the dead.

A bad omen, they often appear in a village or region right before a major calamity that results in many deaths. Forbidden to speak of what they know, they hope their presence alone will drive people away, saving their lives.

Unfortunately, the superstitious people have come to associate the Woe Men with disaster, and sometimes even attack them, hoping to stem the coming catastrophe.
>>
File: 9849_fit512.jpg (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
9849_fit512.jpg
72 KB, 512x512
>>48104422
You're not even trying to make these things TTG related anymore.
please have sex
>>
>>48104576
I imagined him trying to look in a mirror to do daily bathroom stuff.
Then getting frustrated because his face is too far up to be in the mirror.
>>
>>48104658
It's a hood and mask
>>
>>48104670
>Taking a joke seriously
>>
>>48104586
unless you want me to post a backstory about the character i guess you will just have to believe that
>>
>>48104576
>>48104359

That wasn't even a request.
But now i feel the need to include this somehow the next time i play.
>>
>>48104688
pic related broseph

>>48104734
That's cool, I liked the idea too much to not draw it. I tried to write the description like a loading screen from Bloodborne. I'll probably redraw a better version after I fulfill a few more requests.
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot__7_.png (187 KB, 1366x643) Image search: [Google]
HeroForgeScreenshot__7_.png
187 KB, 1366x643
Requesting pic related redrawn with tattoos and a split tongue. She can be fighting somebody or not, it's up to you. Posting some character info below if it helps with any art. Thanks!

She's an identical twin, but does everything she can to look different from her 'oh-so-perfect' sister. She grew up in the lap of luxury; she was born to the oldest noble family in the city. She's become quite deviant and decadent, does whatever she wants (she constantly regenerates health so she doesn't even care about getting hurt or scarred). She joined the party because her godfather is the one who got them together, and because her best friend/friend with benefits was in the party.
>>
File: EyeOfTheHersheysKiss.png (972 KB, 1500x2052) Image search: [Google]
EyeOfTheHersheysKiss.png
972 KB, 1500x2052
>>48100237
Are Weapon and Gi outfit absolutely necessary? Cuz... I kinda suck at both, and I feel like his muscles would be wasted under a suit like that.
>>
>>48104766
Just d the other requests please. There's so many anons desperate to get a nice picture, you really shouldn't concentrate on me making fun of someones misspelling.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (272 KB, 879x848) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
272 KB, 879x848
>>48104783
Nah, I'll draw what I feel like at the time. Nice of you to think of other people though.

WIP of Gasmask Knight
>>
>>48104344
hmm...i will see what i can do
>>
File: 1467480378726.png (715 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467480378726.png
715 KB, 800x600
reposting this request.

Guy from the picture wearing a shield with the banner and the sword.
>>
>>48097676
If this guy is here, thank you so much! I look forward to seeing your drawing.
And to answer the question, yes, it glows like a lightsaber, the blade being made of magic.
>>
File: romanese.jpg (121 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
romanese.jpg
121 KB, 800x430
>>48090433
Here's a little WIP shot, yo
>>
>>48104586
That characters been requested with NON lewds before. Get over yourself.
>>
>>48105054
This looks great so far!
Can't wait to see more. Thank you so much for this, you have just made my day.
>>
>>48105099
>>
>>48105134
For requesting lewds from Mimic? Who had said he needed more smut? Who does, well, PLENTY of lewds?
>>
File: gasmaskknight.jpg (835 KB, 1659x1154) Image search: [Google]
gasmaskknight.jpg
835 KB, 1659x1154
>>48104808
All done.
>>
File: keep-calm-youre-too-thirsty.png (41 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-youre-too-thirsty.png
41 KB, 600x700
>>48105214
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-04+at+07.49.48).jpg (58 KB, 551x789) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-04+at+07.49.48).jpg
58 KB, 551x789
>>48100237
Started but it'll prolly be done in 24 hours.
>>
>>48105223
OR here, friggin awesome!
>>
File: BL concept 2.png (816 KB, 1064x928) Image search: [Google]
BL concept 2.png
816 KB, 1064x928
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.
>>
>>48105423
Cool, glad you got it.
Looking to do more requests, anyone got some OCs?
>>
>>48105477
is >>48099016 to your taste or do you prefer two word requests?
>>
>>48105537
If it weren't catfolk, I'd be all over it, multiple belts and a dozen swords is my jam. How catfolk are we talking?
>>
>>48105559
10%, tail, ears, eyes, claws, light coat of fur but otherwise human. He's for a game based on stuff like Wizardry and the Felpurr from the western releases tend to be full on furry but we're leaning more towards the GRORIUS NIPPON version.

I mean if you don't want to draw what's basically Toshiro Mifune with some cat features I'll hardly be offended but that's what I'm leaning towards.

thanks for taking the time to listen tho!
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (176 KB, 546x857) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
176 KB, 546x857
>>48105606
so he doesn't have any on his back at all? Or were you saying they aren't ALL on his back? I'm having trouble making a lot of swords fit on him.
>>
>>48105756
well they aren't all on his back, feel free to strap swords to his back if you want. Though the Nodachi he carries around is on a strap and he just wraps that around his arm and rests the sheathed blade on his shoulder.

looks good so far tho!
>>
>>48105804
and when you say black coat, you mean..? Got a reference pic of what you're thinking, because I'm really tempted to give him a feather cape.
>>
File: black-haori066-2.jpg (42 KB, 620x513) Image search: [Google]
black-haori066-2.jpg
42 KB, 620x513
>>48105858
well they're called 'Haoris' if you want to be technical but a feather coat might go better. Do what you think looks good.
>>
File: 599 sqn WIP 2.png (1 MB, 1082x1010) Image search: [Google]
599 sqn WIP 2.png
1 MB, 1082x1010
An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfiend!
>>
File: v queen.jpg (33 KB, 707x379) Image search: [Google]
v queen.jpg
33 KB, 707x379
Migrating from last thread.
Hi. I would like to request a (draw) of a close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Could I request a short-haired, smug looking blond man in a male version of this uniform? So no high heels and less of a skirt on the tunic thing, and it recoloured tan instead of black.

He is pointing at something in the distance with a cane.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (240 KB, 698x864) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
240 KB, 698x864
>>48105900
bit of an update
>>
>>48106103
that looks fukken rad
>>
>>48105989
has he even posted an update since that wip
>>
File: anonpls.jpg (445 KB, 1287x814) Image search: [Google]
anonpls.jpg
445 KB, 1287x814
>>48106112
All done.
Anyone else around?
>>
File: SCISEC_Instructor.jpg (166 KB, 1518x880) Image search: [Google]
SCISEC_Instructor.jpg
166 KB, 1518x880
A character for a Star Trek game.

A recently graduated Ensign from the academy, V'Laavi has been accepted as Intelligence Officer on a Defiant Class-escort that was disarmed back to normal starfleet levels and converted into a training vessel for recent graduates.

She is a very tall, athletic Vulcan with long black hair and pale skin. She's dressed in a pristine uniform in the colours of Starfleet Intelligence, like she came off a parade ground. Despite her rather angular looks, she's very pretty and could be moreso if she smiled. Being Vulcan...odds on that are very low. She never goes anywhere without black gloves that match her uniform and her glasses, of which she has a large collection.

She's the mixed martial arts champion from her class three years running with a surprising focus for a Vulcan in very striking martial arts arts.

Personality wise, she's careful and reserves as is fitting for a Vulcan. She's clearly however, spent a lot of time working on the idea that 'Logical doesn't mean being an asshole' as she's avoided the stigma of being No Fun Allowed at the academy by being perfectly willing to spend social time with other students, even if she doesn't act particularly emotionally.

Pic related is the closest I could find to a 2380s uniform and it's of very questionable canoncity so feel free to play with it a bit if you want. People have been joking about 'it's the 80s, thigh high boots under the tunic must be coming back in'. Colour-wise she'd be using the red of Command rather than the blue that's in the image.

She has an embarrassing secret that she's been keeping quiet from the rest of the crew. Her mother was a Romulan expatriate, not a Vulcan. Her father was a diplomatic envoy to Romulus who left the role with his future wife less than 8 months before her and her sister were born.
>>
>>48106389
>A character for a Star Trek game.
>
>A recently graduated Ensign from the academy, M'Reesue has been accepted as Intelligence Officer on a Defiant Class-escort that was disarmed back to normal starfleet levels and converted into a training vessel for recent graduates.
>
>She is a very tall, athletic Vulcan with long black hair and pale skin. She's dressed in a pristine uniform in the colours of Starfleet Intelligence, like she came off a parade ground. Despite her rather angular looks, she's very pretty and could be moreso if she smiled. Being Vulcan...odds on that are very low. She never goes anywhere without black gloves that match her uniform and her glasses, of which she has a large collection.
>
>She's the mixed martial arts champion from her class three years running with a surprising focus for a Vulcan in very striking martial arts arts.
>
>Personality wise, she's careful and reserves as is fitting for a Vulcan. She's clearly however, spent a lot of time working on the idea that 'Logical doesn't mean being an asshole' as she's avoided the stigma of being No Fun Allowed at the academy by being perfectly willing to spend social time with other students, even if she doesn't act particularly emotionally.
>
>Pic related is the closest I could find to a 2380s uniform and it's of very questionable canoncity so feel free to play with it a bit if you want. People have been joking about 'it's the 80s, thigh high boots under the tunic must be coming back in'. Colour-wise she'd be using the red of Command rather than the blue that's in the image.
>
> She has an embarrassing secret that she's been keeping quiet from the rest of the crew. Her mother was a Romulan expatriate, not a Vulcan. Her father was a diplomatic envoy to Romulus who left the role with his future wife less than 8 months before her and her sister were born.
fixd
>>
>>48106368
freakin awesome, thanks anon!
>>
>>48106443
np family

looking for another guys
>>
Migrating/bumping from previous thread:

I'd like to request a close up picture kind of like the third pic, a skeleton necromancer/wizard in a hooded cloak but with a green animus in the eyes (the skull itself is not on fire though) like in the miniature or like the lich to the left, replacing the lightning in hand with green flame.

This might be getting too complicated but some green runic accents on the edges of the hood/on the robes would really complete the picture.
>>
>>48106449
Squid-headed barbarian
not sure if that counts as two words?
>>
File: ok.png (4 KB, 169x410) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
4 KB, 169x410
>>48098792
I request a male shaman with short, black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his face except one or both eyes (and maybe some hooden horn(s) sticking out) and civilian attire (for example a tracksuit, what he wears on the pic, T-Shirts etc.)
Had to make a pixel pic because I couldn't find an even remotely close pic to what i wanted
Everything else is up to the artist
>>
reposting from last previous thread

Anyone up for drawing a Mi-Go with Joker-esque makeup on his "face", wearing a track suit and holding a bottle of cheap booze in one claw and either a Mosin Nagant rifle or a SKS in the other. Squatting pose is optional.

This is a villain i plan to throw at my Mutants & Masterminds players for a quick and less-than-serious between-arcs adventure.
He is The Slavaboo Mi-Go, The Fun-Guy from Yugoth(lavia)
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (371 KB, 859x852) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
371 KB, 859x852
>>48106576
WIP
>>
>>48106690
why are you saying that you are reposting?
>>
>>48106703
He wants to validate that he has been waiting for a request for at least one other thread, that he's not some johnny-come-lately. He thinks it will give his request more weight and legitimacy.
He's wrong
>>
Greetings! I'm going to be in a Song of Ice and Fire game soon, and everyone has their avatar image except the lord of our house. He's put a lot of work into his character bio but, he's very specific about what he wanted as his picture, and I'd love to help him out. If you guys and girls could be so great as to help me, i'd appreciate it immensely. Here's the request:

A knight, with half plate armor, wearing a surcoat emblazoned with the colors of the Vale. He is armed with an Axe in his hand, a shield in his other hand, and a bastard sword at his hip. Apperance wise he would be fully encased in armor, except for his face, which shows a man in his early twenties, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Image for references sake
>>
>>48105299
Yolo that looks awesome.
>>48104779
They aren't necessary, just the mask and hair.
>>
>>48099204
>>48099218
>>48099259
I think I'll be doing these

>>48102855
Don't worry about it, I don't think any OR's mind and you've done one I didn't plan on doing so that's more people happy
>>
>>48106703
Why do you care?
>>
File: 1444518845445.jpg (21 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
1444518845445.jpg
21 KB, 236x272
>>48107157
>>
>i-i swear I didn't just stumble in from tumblr, I swear!
>>
>>48106576
That's not the two word artist, that's bored drawfriend.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (220 KB, 514x863) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
220 KB, 514x863
>>48107274
I'm always kind of surprised when people recognise my work.

I liked the Woe Men too much, had to do a better one, which I suppose is kind of like fulfilling a request for myself.
>>
File: BestFriends5Ever.jpg (368 KB, 1351x1004) Image search: [Google]
BestFriends5Ever.jpg
368 KB, 1351x1004
>>48107314
I always recognize your work, lol. You made quite a handful of stuff for me last year, bot in here and via commission.

Plus I was in that MGS thread series a while back where you made the art for Magic Sparrow, Ebony Condor, etc. etc.
>>
File: HUEG4.png (5 MB, 3476x5000) Image search: [Google]
HUEG4.png
5 MB, 3476x5000
>>48106960
Done I guess.
>>
File: Grimgor_Ironhide_art.jpg (534 KB, 932x1280) Image search: [Google]
Grimgor_Ironhide_art.jpg
534 KB, 932x1280
Can I get Grimgor Ironhide dancing with his axe Gitsnik in the middle of a ruined dwarf fortress?
>>
File: ancientshambles.png (1 MB, 1150x1064) Image search: [Google]
ancientshambles.png
1 MB, 1150x1064
>>48099204
Here you go
>>
File: HH9RGHUo0gY.jpg (138 KB, 883x1731) Image search: [Google]
HH9RGHUo0gY.jpg
138 KB, 883x1731
>>48098845
any changes?
>>
>>48107584
Ay yo thats tight AF
>>
>>48107619
can you say it in Eanglish?
>>
>>48107667
>can you say it in Eanglish?
>Eanglish
lol nobody can
>>
>>48107702
>english
mah engles.
>>
>>48106699

not OR but that's cool as hell
>>
>>48099218
I had fun with this one
>>
File: firedancer.png (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
firedancer.png
2 MB, 1200x1600
>>48107943
Fucked up the legs a little, hopefully this is a little better
>>
>>48107357
Damn anon, I don't deserve this beautiful piece. I thank you
>>
>>48106416
You could've just said "lol your character's an ensign mary sue! xD"
And it would've carried about the same weight.
>>
>>48108390
Lol the name is actually M'reesue
>>
>>48108110
wow nice idea going with the Turkish Whirling Dervishes, never even thought of it going that way.
+10 points
>>
File: Mad eldar.jpg (20 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
Mad eldar.jpg
20 KB, 220x293
this hilarious pissed looking eldar from BF gothic in a bathrobe holding a coffee-mug.
>>
File: gasmaskknight.png (527 KB, 1018x1508) Image search: [Google]
gasmaskknight.png
527 KB, 1018x1508
>>48099259
My rendition
>>
File: 1.png (167 KB, 619x818) Image search: [Google]
1.png
167 KB, 619x818
>>48108605
I'm bored.
>>
>>48108925
thank you draw-friend.
>>
>>48108904
aw shit son, thanks!
>>
File: 4.png (359 KB, 824x837) Image search: [Google]
4.png
359 KB, 824x837
>>48108959
No prob.

Also anyone got any requests?
>>
>>48104688

Mimic would you be willing to do a shortstack barbarian girl with body paint and an axe about twice her size?
>>
>>48109417
skeleton necromancer maybe?

I'm >>48106526
>>
>>48109417
Do you want to try this?>>48098888
>>
>>48109417
pls look at mine >>48109664
>>
>>48109417
I think this one would be a good one >>48109664

it isn't even my own request...
>>
>>48109859
>>48109869
Yeah, take care of this one >>48109664

It's not mine either ; ^ )
>>
>>48109909
>>48109869
wow everyone supporting one guy even though they have requests themselves.
Haven't seen that even once in a drawthread
>>
>>48109909
>>48109869
guess im just gonna have to delete it and post again tomorrow if youre gonna be like that.
>>
>>48109953
why?
>>
>>48109971
bcus I dont want to look like an attention whore who samefags to bump their own posts
>>
File: Anubis.jpg (800 KB, 644x4652) Image search: [Google]
Anubis.jpg
800 KB, 644x4652
Requesting my character for a pathfinder game with my cousin It's his birthday tomorrow and I promised to play with him my character is based on Anubis he wears a bronze jackel mask like the one in the picture, he wears a brown shoulder guard and dirty bandages on his hands to his forearms, black leggings with gold lines, and leather greaves with sandals. His power is that he can send a finite amount of golden scarabs out of his bandages from his bandages that can eat away at metal/stone/flesh etc. He has light brown skin like an Arab and he has long black hair.
>>
>>48109988
there is a timer for each post.
about 45 sec. You can't samefag
>>
File: 1456356882264.png (687 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
1456356882264.png
687 KB, 1000x780
Requesting a smug landsknecht girl (~19-20yo) with a long pointy nose, preferrably wearing a plumed hat.
>>
>>48109859
>>48109869
>>48109909
What a clusterfuck

>>48109945
Happens on occasion, I've even seen an anon buy a lewd for another anon recently.
>>
>>48110321
It's just anons bumping another request to make the OP look bad. Seen it a hundred times especially with cute or waifu requests. And elf vikings.
>>
>>48110392
The first two were 30 seconds apart, there's a minute cooldown.
>>
>>48109417
Mind doing this female stable hand flirting on an elven squire?
>>
File: 2.png (159 KB, 501x713) Image search: [Google]
2.png
159 KB, 501x713
>>48109644
>>
>>48110720
Thanks man, very spooky!
>>
File: Degenesis request.jpg (501 KB, 1757x1198) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis request.jpg
501 KB, 1757x1198
Requesting my Degenesis character.
He is a Clanner from a randomly rolled clan, and since i rolled tech level 5 but almost all tech 5 stuff is from other clans my DM agreed for my character to have a suit of armor made from modified Amsumo armour since that belongs to no clan.
So in short i need a picture of someone wearing a knightly/ Templer inspired armour made from the same material as an Amsumo wielding a longsword.
The Amsumo is left in the picture and right is a futuristic/ Christian inspired knight kinda like what i am looking for.
Thanks for reading.
>>
>>48107584
Nope, that looks great! Thanks!
>>
File: satanicmermaid.png (626 KB, 1148x1126) Image search: [Google]
satanicmermaid.png
626 KB, 1148x1126
>>48103447
Here you go, hope you're still around
>>
File: femalelandsknecht.png (185 KB, 893x1020) Image search: [Google]
femalelandsknecht.png
185 KB, 893x1020
>>48110106
I've deliver something very similar for someone before, maybe it will help
>>
>>48111202
That's perfect actually.
>>
>>48111202
I thought I was crazy but I was sure I remembered this delivery, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>48102846
obsessive fluffyserf requester here, sorry for the late reply.
Thanks a bunch mimic, love it!
>>
>>48111233
>>48111259
Glad to hear it.
>>
>>48108390

I don't even get it. A Vulcan notable for being good at martial arts is a Mary Sue? Vulcans are kinda really good at martial arts and much stronger than humans. It's like saying 'lol, orc making a good barbarian is such a mary sue'
>>
File: cyberlady_wip1.jpg (137 KB, 592x900) Image search: [Google]
cyberlady_wip1.jpg
137 KB, 592x900
>>48102620
Started to scribble for a bit.
>>
File: disgustedsamrockwell.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
disgustedsamrockwell.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>48112418
Why does she have the face of Rumpelstiltskin?
>>
File: Feeling It.png (1 MB, 1488x1080) Image search: [Google]
Feeling It.png
1 MB, 1488x1080
>>48098792
Requesting this, but with an orc loli, elf loli, and a halfling loli (who is standing in her chair)
>>
File: tQsNkJh8RgQ.jpg (217 KB, 886x679) Image search: [Google]
tQsNkJh8RgQ.jpg
217 KB, 886x679
draw this
>>
Looking to git gud, anyone got some OCs?
>>
>>48113845
Do you want to try to this one?>>48098888
>>
>>48113882
*try to do
>>
>>48113498
Is this fucking Dwarf Fortress?
>>
>>48113845
Is this good?>>48110014
>>
>>48113917
No, called Hengband apparently
>>
>>48113845
The OC thread does, that's their whole thing.
>>
File: 1450338905714.gif (770 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1450338905714.gif
770 KB, 500x374
>>48113897
Nah, drawing two mounted characters interacting is too big of a job. If you'd asked for them on foot then maybe I could've managed it.

no hate, but I don't think you guys realise how difficult some of the requests you make are to fulfill. I can only speak for myself, but asking for small groups of characters interacting, sitting in complex scenery, fighting etc. man the perspective alone will fuck you up.

>>48113944
I dismissed them as a waifu snowflake circlejerk. Maybe I should have another look.
>>
>>48114006
So did most people, and for the first few threads it was but it has turned into a really comfy place now.

It even has MALE OCs.
>>
>>48114049
LIES!

Ten posts in it's all LEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDSLEWDS-

I'll stick around, have a look.
>>
>>48114006
That makes sense. If you still want to draw them on foot, then I'd be fine with that. If not, that's perfectly fine, too.
>>
>>48109571
are you the same guy who asked for that one dwarf
>>
File: female psion.jpg (195 KB, 1089x990) Image search: [Google]
female psion.jpg
195 KB, 1089x990
Requesting a female psion. She wears simple clothes and wields a bladed combat staff. She has lightly tanned skin with yellow body paint. Her hair is a braided mohawk with shaved sides. She also has a pair of carved meditation balls that she telekinetically shoot at ranged opponents. She was born without vision so she wears a red blindfold at all times, relying on psychically piggybacking through others vision.
>>
>>48114219
Imma try this one.
>>
>>48114219
>She was born without vision so she wears a red blindfold at all times, relying on psychically piggybacking through others vision.

Also, that's a pretty cool way to overcome the blindness angle.
>>
>>48114067
Is that sarcasm? I feel it must be, there haven't been lewds in the OC for a while. Most of the characters in there right now are dudes, as well.
>>
>>48114165

>that one dwarf

don't recall ever requesting dwarfs
>>
>>48114258
I was about to say the samme, it's more interesting than another Daredevil copycat.

>>48114269
It's pretty clearly sarcasm anon.
>>
>>48114279
Well I said that it must be.
>>
>>48114275
>don't recall ever requesting dwarfs

Sounds like elf talk.
>>
>>48114258
>Also, that's a pretty cool way to overcome the blindness angle.

Got the idea from a character called Mindfuck from the comic Empowered. Though her vision was lost when her psychic brother forced her to cut out her own eyes.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (210 KB, 511x897) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
210 KB, 511x897
>>48114368
>EMP
>Muh dikk

WIP
>>
>>48114472
Jesus Christ that was fast. Hope you're hanging out with us today.
>>
>>48112418
OR here, looking awesome drawfriend.
>>
>>48114509
I will be. I was here all day yesterday as well.
until I get some more undercoat to go paint minis with or the new division patch drops for ps4, can't wait for dat grind. Also, since I'm spoilering, drawing requests stops me from drawing porn, which is something I'm trying to avoid. The drawing of the porn is what I'm trying to avoid. I'm not trying to avoid not drawing porn, otherwise I'd just draw porn.
>>
>>48114552
Lol well good to have you here, hope you find some good requests like mine.
>>
>>48114552
>The Division
>>
>>48114601
>implying I have shit taste
_______you may be right
>>
>>48114578
What's your request?
>>
Requesting pic related raising a skeleton or two and looked super excited about it.
>>
>>48114621
How do you not get bored out of your mind?
>>
>>48114653
Nothing fancy, just this guy >>48099165
>>
>>48114667
I'm easily entertained, as evidenced by me sitting here taking requests for ten hours on end...again.
>>
>>48114701
I'd like to add to that, are you alright with a spaceship request?
>>
>>48114006
>Nah, drawing two mounted characters interacting is too big of a job. If you'd asked for them on foot then maybe I could've managed it.
>no hate, but I don't think you guys realise how difficult some of the requests you make are to fulfill. I can only speak for myself, but asking for small groups of characters interacting, sitting in complex scenery, fighting etc. man the perspective alone will fuck you up.

As an artist that stopped looking for actual requests in these threads, this. Composing stuff like that well is way to laborious to do for free
>>
File: Electric-Gorilla-Theme.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Electric-Gorilla-Theme.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Can i request just a full body version of this?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.