[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm getting worried, what's the longest time it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Christopher Lee.jpg (222 KB, 868x1196) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Lee.jpg
222 KB, 868x1196
Guys I'm getting worried, what's the longest time it can take for a Vampire/Lich to respawn at it's phylactery?
>>
As long as your GM rules.

Longest I've personally seen in a campaign was 25 years.
>>
>>48098138
Please, you and I both know that his death was just a cover for his ascension to being a demi-lich. He no longer needs a coil to spread his magics.
>>
File: 01_a.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
01_a.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
By the rules, a lich reappears 1d10 days after its apparent death. Vampires do not have a phylactery, but they can retreat to their coffins in gaseous form, in which case they'll be back up to 1 HP in 1 hour, after which they recover 5 HP per round.
>>
>>48098138
He's on a special operation to assassinate Hitler in Hell. It could take a while.
>>
>>48098138
>implying he is stupid enough to let it be known to the world he came back
>>
Christopher Lee took his rightful place by God's throne to deliver dooms at the end of days, don't you dare befoul his good name.
>>
>>48098174
Charlemagne figured his "Christopher Lee" persona had lived long enough so he's faked his death once more and assumed a new guise.
>>
File: try not to cry.jpg (79 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry.jpg
79 KB, 500x271
>>48098138
Anon I know it hurts,but the simple sad truth is that the Great Ones are leaving us one by one.

We need to accept this and keep moving forward or we'll tear ourselves apart dwelling on the past.
>>
>>48099166
I know what you meant, but I just imagined humanity devolving into a apocalyptic war over 'the Great Ones' and them becoming the gods of the tribals that would rise up after.
>>
File: hphsp.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
hphsp.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>>48098271
Best response. This needs to be an official adventure now. Would this be a team effort?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 216x144
Maybe Bowie is in on it?
>>
>>48098271
The mission can finally begin now that Lee has joined Ian Fleming and Jon Pertwee in God's secret base, Heaven.
>>
>>48098138
He's not going to show up until someone builds a robot Christopher Lee and it goes rogue. Then he'll be forced to show up because he'll be the only one who's able to take it down.
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>>48098271
Peter Cushing caught up with him. They are now dueling in the planes of Limbo, neither one can gain the upperhand so they will eventually break off once their energy reserves are spent.
>>
>>48102186
>not making the robot possess-able by the spirit of Christopher Lee
And he will become Christopher Lee 2.0, savior of mankind against the hordes of Google AI constructs that Hitler enslaved through dark magics devised by the Ahnenerbe.
>>
>>48098138
Wait, Christopher Lee karked it?

Shit.
>>
>>48104601
Anon, such a cruel jape
>>
>>48104601
In what cave do you live, anon ? This is old news.
>>
>>48102079
Can we assassinate Woodrow Wilson in hell too?
Fuck Wilson.
>>
>>48098138
Anybody try pouring virgin blood on his ashes?

Just saying.
>>
>>48098271
Or at least thats what he'd tell everybody. Actually he's just a liaison between hell-RAF and hell-SAS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11742636/Sir-Christopher-Lees-SAS-war-record-was-hammed-up-historian-claims.html
>>
>>48104689
He waited until after Lee was dead to make that comment, hardly the mark of someone confident he wouldn't get refuted
>>
>>48105028
He is commenting specifically on inflated obituaries, not exactly something you can do before the obituaries have need to be written.
>>
File: grump.jpg (27 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
grump.jpg
27 KB, 450x290
>>48104689
>telegraph
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.