[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's the equivalent of Mexico in your setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
So, what's the equivalent of Mexico in your setting?
>>
>>48096705
I live in Europe, so Poland.
>>
>>48096705

The Nine Hells of Baator.
>>
>>48096810
>rich heritage going back thousands of years
>changed greatly a few hundred years ago due to colonization by other planes
>currently ruled by clashing forces of the people's government and demon drug lords while many natives just try to live their lives in relative peace
>natives oftentimes spill out into other planes to avoid the conflict in their home plane
>make some great-ass food
I can dig this flavor.
>>
>>48096705
Neo-Mexico. With leopard people
>>
>>48096876
>hellishly spicy
>>
>>48096705
i usually dont have Mexicans and if i do there human travelers.
i feel lizard-folk could make great Mexicans. put a sombrero on them and tequila in the other.
>>
Literally Mexico. It's a superhero setting.

I'm playing a Latina.
>>
>>48096975
Don't lizard-folk also take a mid-afternoon hybernation?
>>
>>48096705
Really? Another thread about Mexico? The other one isn't even dead yet.
I'm telling you guys, these illegal posters crossing the boards need to be dealt with. We can't have them leeching off our board quality any longer.
>>
>>48097618
What are you suggesting? We program a firewall? Have the illegals pay for the bandwidth?
>>
>>48097635
You know, that sounds like a great idea. I think we should do exactly that. And before the rest of you thin-skinned white knights get your panties in a bunch of over this, let me tell you: I'm not a boardist. I have absolutely no issue with posters from across the boards coming here and learning about our culture, adopting our values, and most of all obeying our board rules. The board rules are there for a reason, and we can't just open our arms to people who aren't interested in contributing positively to the quality of the board, and who instead do nothing but lower the quality of discourse and posting here. Our board, our posters, and our rules have the top priority.
>>
>>48096876
What's this, someone saying something other than a lazy immigration joke? Where am I
>>
>>48097609
Fucking lizards stealing our jobs
>>
>>48096784
Kurwa.

Also it should be Turkey.
>>
>>48096784
What? You mean Spain, right, they're literally the same place but from different continents.
>>
Define Mexico
>>
>They steal our jobs!
>They're lazy!
Choose one, no, really, it's impossible that they steal our jobs and are lazy at the same time
>>
>>48098152
Turkey is not Europe's Mexico.
For one, Turkey is closer to Bolivia.
Two, Turkey is not Europe.
>>
>>48096705
It's a new Empire, only a few generations old, with nobility more or less equally made up of the richest clans and families of the old and ancient empire of the natives and the surviving noble families of the equivalent of Spain, which is currently in ruins. It's a land of stone and sand. Lots of idle rich and antsy peasantry. Basically, I needed a machine for making Zorros.
>>
File: Book-of-Life-Sanchez-family.jpg (2 MB, 4064x1728) Image search: [Google]
Book-of-Life-Sanchez-family.jpg
2 MB, 4064x1728
For a little while now I've wanted to include "Hexicans" in a fantasy game, essentially a nation of flamboyant, festive, friendly Day of the Dead styled skeletons.
>>
>>48098638
You misunderstand anon, the hard working ones steal our jobs, the lazy ones live off welfare.
>>
>>48098785
10/10 would play
>>
goblin lands
half naked colored men running around with sticks and hats
>>
>>48098835
Isn't that every race tho?
>>
>>48099429
No.
All elves are lazy fucks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.