[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[EMN] Liliana, the Last Hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lili_card.jpg (170 KB, 372x520) Image search: [Google]
lili_card.jpg
170 KB, 372x520
>>
>>48084774
Not bad, but I'm a bit disappointed.
>>
Nice custom card, but it's a bit boring. Perhaps have the second ability do something a bit more interesting. Not a fan of the random discard either. What's "Hope" about that?

You should change the second ability to give deathtouch or something.

Also, the hands are sticking out from the sides. As cool as it may be, it's better when planeswalkers have only one part sticking out of the card like what Wizards does.
>>
>13

I understand why, but I really wish it was some absurd number like 50. Thirteen doesn't feel threatening.
>>
>>48084925

Nah, the other fake card already had 50 zombies. This fake card at least fits the Eldrazistrad theme with 13 zombies.
>>
>>48084925
Thirteen kills the Emrakul
>>
>>48084971
So does 50.
>>
>>48084971
The flying Emrakul that can only block one at a time? When would this ever matter?
>>
Well at least the fakes are starting to have the full planeswalker art that overlaps the border.
>>
>>48085003
I thought this was a custom card topic.
>>
>>48084774
This is the most believable so far just for how safe and unsurprising it is.
>Lili Vess is a repeatable tutor
>Lili Dark is a swamp tutor and mana burst
>Lili Veil is assdevastator supreme
>Lili Healer is reanimation galore
>Lili Hope is pretty boring
A decent kill machine and discard engine but nothing special.
>>
>>48085607
>most believable
It's just a fatter Liliana of the Veil with Army of the Damned as her ultimate.
>>
Man, that's a hell of a Barter in Blood. I see no issue with swapping all my BinBs for her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.