[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: Creepy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: 1467498234183.png (518 KB, 2222x2222) Image search: [Google]
1467498234183.png
518 KB, 2222x2222
Previous: >>48060469

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody crime scene, with a look of horror and disgust on his face. There were satanic symbols drawn on the walls with the blood. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.
>>
File: tg-characterrequest.jpg (3 MB, 2268x3454) Image search: [Google]
tg-characterrequest.jpg
3 MB, 2268x3454
>>48080734
Migrating.

Requesting the hair and body in the top reference, but with occult-like facepaint in similar vein to the bottom picture, and a full pointed beard is preferred.

He wears no shirt and his chest is marked all over (again similarly to top pic), and he has nomadic styled bracelets on both wrists. Plain cloth pants tucked into some thick boots and secured with leather straps would be nice also.

I got a delivery for this character last week, it really did not get the image I had in mind for the character, which was my own fault, my reference and wording was not clear enough to put the right idea out there, so I apologize for that.

Thanks for reading, /tg/.
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
>>48080734
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
File: Egri vs slime.jpg (109 KB, 717x462) Image search: [Google]
Egri vs slime.jpg
109 KB, 717x462
>>48066794

Requesting a scene with my orc sorceress Egri.

She was fighting a worm like slime that had been dropped on top of her, and it managed to start devouring her. I got a little panicked as our gm informed my i wouldn't be able to cast anything while it was attempting to drown/dissolve me. Through the help of my companions I managed to get out and then burn it to a crisp.

I'd like to see her being engulfed by the slime panicking as she tries to escape from it.
Or holding a rope being pulled from its mass by someone off scene.

For her clothes she was wearing simple traveling leathers (I'll let you decide what that looks like so long as its not lewd.)

Thanks and have fun drawfriends
>>
File: ninja girl.jpg (129 KB, 627x835) Image search: [Google]
ninja girl.jpg
129 KB, 627x835
>>48061033

requesting a ninja girl, she wears a mask at all time for reasons I haven't come up with yet. She wields a kyoketsu-shoge (pictured weapon.) Would love to see her swinging her weapon about her in a defensive manner.
>>
File: 1381366125588.jpg (463 KB, 1144x1637) Image search: [Google]
1381366125588.jpg
463 KB, 1144x1637
Wonder if you could do something for me.
I got this done a long while ago for my pathfinder Ranger. Could you possibly draw him as though possessed by an ancient spirit?
The spirit in question has the visage of a crow-person, and is a spirit of stealth, hunting and most importantly murder.
At the very least, when possessed it makes his eyes black like a birds.

Also if colour comes into play, he tends to wear mostly green and brown, camo-ey colours, and has messy blonde hair.
>>
>>48080892
Also please and thankyou very much, forgot about that.
>>
File: vampireref.jpg (72 KB, 564x634) Image search: [Google]
vampireref.jpg
72 KB, 564x634
>>48060657

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.
>>
File: 1467482645667.png (16 KB, 193x417) Image search: [Google]
1467482645667.png
16 KB, 193x417
If anyone cares for art in this particular style I can take some requests. They will be of a higher quality than pic related though. I'm trying to practice
>>
>>48080734
>picking this
>instead of other Superior deliveries

for what purpose, OP?
>>
>>48060907 here. Just sticking a post up in case >>48064735 wants to update.
>>
>>48081031
Not even OP, but it looks cool and he does unique stuff. Would you rather orc slave girls as the OP image every time?
>>
>>48081066

Oh god what have you done!?

Nervously starts looking for the slave requesters.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1138x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1138x1600
Migrating from last thread

Would anyone mind Can drawing a pissed off female dark elf Warlock shooting fire in the air and yelling, "See?! EVIL!!!!" at a giggling little girl

Now with reference picture edition!
>>
>>48081066
"orc slave girl" guy here and even i wouldn't want orc slave girl to be op image. i very much like creepy-anons style, it is well deserving of being the OP image
>>
>>48081001

Might have one for you

A male elf wizard with black hair summoning a flame in his hand looking cocky
>>
>>48081066
>>48081066
Not trying to start a shitpost trail but yes i would if it was of quality.

no offense to creepy drawfriend
>>
>>48081261
I believe everybody should have a chance to be ''showcased'' in the op. After all, this thread is for drawfriends to practice with requests.

It's a good way to show the improvements of everyone in here one thread after the other
>>
A half-Orc brawling sailor who uses a combination of brass knuckles, a hand crossbow, and a katar (Indian punch dagger) and he's a gambler so he usually has cards or a dice set+cup on him. I know I could be more descriptive but he's not my character he's my friend's so I'm admittedly having trouble doing so
>>
>>48081234
what is he wearing?
>>
>>48081372

Just a normal mage robe, dark blue with yellow arabesque patterns on it if you wanna do them
>>
File: 1467208125202.jpg (104 KB, 492x518) Image search: [Google]
1467208125202.jpg
104 KB, 492x518
Hoping for a more humanoid version of this if possible. Just a human headshot, really. While the delivery was awesome, it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
>>
>>48081540
You got a cyberpunk dinosaur fuccboi, whats not to love?
>>
File: khorne blood dragon.jpg (397 KB, 1278x1422) Image search: [Google]
khorne blood dragon.jpg
397 KB, 1278x1422
Putting in a request for the Chaos Lord of a Khorne Warband I'm drawing up, basically 40k versions of Blood Dragons that are on an endless blood crusade in search of worthy enemies.

1>The Chaos Lord started out looking like this before he fell to the Red Thirst and Khorne, and despite all his taint has retained his muscled-deco power armor. There are some Khorne icons scattered on the legs at the artist's desire, but his torso is the same. The pauldrons now bear symbols owing allegiance to khorne as well.

2>He doesn't wear a helmet, and it's quite visible that he's gone full vampire with his nose shriveling up to the bone and his skin being drawn taught across his cheeks. All of his teeth have turned to fangs, and he has long locks of aged white hair flowing from his scalp.

3>His fabric devices have been replaced by skulls, both the loincloth and cape being made from a woven mess of heads taken from slain champions. The skulls are of various sizes and shapes, and come from humans, space marines, eldar, genestealers, orks, necrons, etc, everything. Throw any assortment you want together or reference any minor 40k xenos you like, he's old enough that he's probably met and killed one member of it.

4>Where he used to have an Iron Halo, the Lord now has something like this chaos trophy rack mounted on his power-back just behind on his head, and it bears impaled helmets of space marines.

5>The aquila exhausts of his power-pack have mutated from warp exposure into screaming daemonic maws like pictured.

6>Weapons. The Lord wields a power fist in his right hand, and a Khornate Hellblade in his left. He doesn't believe in the use of ranged weapons.

7>Colors, the Warband paints its armor a very deep metallic magenta, like oxygen starved blood left out to dry. Trimming is coal black.
>>
File: VioletProps.jpg (408 KB, 1757x905) Image search: [Google]
VioletProps.jpg
408 KB, 1757x905
Requesting some art of my magical girl please. I made her for the MGCYOA.

She's about 9-ish, named Violet, and her special powers relate to plants and nature.

She's got a small slight appearance, and is rather pale. She has long dark chestnut colored hair that flows down her back, with bangs. She's got purplish eyes.

She wears a soft green colored leotard, with pink frills/ruffles about the neckline and around the legholes. She's also got elbow length green gloves with similar pink trim. On her feet she has boots which go to just below her knees. I'm not sure if they should be green/pink too or just brown leather. Whatever looks best. On her head she wears a green wide brimmed floppy felt hat, similar to Gandalf's or a witch. It's crushable and looks a little bent and crumpled. Across it is a pink band, fastened with a bow.

Her weapon is a wood wand, made from Arctic Birch and magic. It's mostly dark, but has light streaks in it (similar to a rifle stock made of Arctic Birch). Near the top, thorns are wrapped around it, and it's capped at the tip by a lovely flower. She's a caster.

Her Puchuu (little companion creature that transformed her in the first place) is almost an owl... but not quite. That's just the closest thing to it that actually exists in the animal kingdom. It's feathers are mostly brown, but it does have a few long green ones near the end of its wingspan.

Thanks in advance if you draw her! I put together a few images for inspiration. I don't mind a bit of artistic license either, so feel free to add your own touch especially on things I didn't describe. I like being surprised.
>>
File: Commando.jpg (128 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
Commando.jpg
128 KB, 707x1000
>>48080734 (OP)
Last December I got a great piece from an artist here for a futuristic Commando in what amounts to an invisibility suit. I thought I'd give it a shot to get the male counterpart to it.
The man has a friendly face, though slightly pockmarked and with a nose that's been broken one too many times. He has a faux-hawk and a goatee, and occasionally wears a pair of aviator glasses for the dude-bro factor.
The suit is skin-tight They wear inserts to keep it properly sealed and maintain some level of modesty, as it's meant to double as a temporary space suit and of a similar design as the pic - I went for metamaterials as the space magic of choice. The suit has an Australian flag patch on one shoulder with a serial number and designation beneath it. Mask/helmet is optional, and up to your design if you add it.
Weapon can be anything compact and mostly realistic, though add any 'spacey' flairs to it you want - and if you want, I have a hard-on for bullpups and helical mags.
Thanks in advance if anyone finds this interesting.
>>
File: ReconRequest.png (918 KB, 1360x540) Image search: [Google]
ReconRequest.png
918 KB, 1360x540
Migrating to the new thread:

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.
>>
>>48082092
That's badass.
>>
Requesting a very diminutive, fox-like Kitsune (see pic) wearing a purple velvet waste coat and a red fez. He's an ad-libed character that my players seemed to really like, so I was gonna make him a recurring character.

He is a magic item salesman, but largely only sells useless items (Orb of Slope detection kind of thing), and will often do things like lower the price of an item several times to encourage the customer to buy, then act very relieved when they still reject the sale, as if he never wanted to part with the item anyway.

He travels around with a Bag of Holding, which contains his tent and all of his goods and generally gets around by using Scrolls of Tree Stride that he bartered from the local Druids. I'm imagining the Bag of Holding on the end of a wooden pole, like in the cartoons. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: fire elf.png (29 KB, 368x567) Image search: [Google]
fire elf.png
29 KB, 368x567
>>48081234
i hope this is okay
>>
>>48082400

Exactly what I wanted, thanks a ton. I got a couple other things you could draw if you wish
>>
>>48082400
Not him but nice job.
If you want more requests to practice with could you do up a paladin?
>>
>>48082442
im glad! if you have more, send them my way

>>48082461
i need a little more specifics but sure!
>>
>>48081001
I'd like to you to try your style on my request.

>>48071732
requesting this character aged down. 12-14, clearly still a child. Wearing the same style of armor but slightly too big for him. No weapons, no background, corpse extremely optional.

He was essentially a boyscout who ended up lost and alone in the wilderness. Relying on survival training rather than combat, he finds the armor in some ancient ruins and patches it up with cloth from some much less ancient village ruins.
>>
File: 1467060663170.jpg (269 KB, 1056x871) Image search: [Google]
1467060663170.jpg
269 KB, 1056x871
>>48082492
damnit pic
>>
>>48081620

Because she started out as a baseline human who got a little too into genetic and biological mods. The delivery is awesome and I'll probably end up using it for something, but it still wasn't quite what I was searching for.
>>
>>48082488

An halfling bard with brown hair, dressed as a pirate. Red shirt with a black half-cape. If you can make him in a Captain Morgan pose over a stool or a box that'd be awesome.

An Half orc lady with messy hair wearing simple clothes raising a sword triumphantly
>>
>>48082492
i will see what i can do friend
>>
Would it be possible to request more than one character if they are just silouettes or will it be ignored regardless.
>>
>>48082752
I hate when people ask questions like this, either lurk more in the thread or post your request and see what happens.

You might post a full retard stupid request that the best artist in the world just falls in love with, you literally never know.
>>
>>48082752
Depends how interesting the request is
>>
Well i'm going to bed now. Goodnight artists and fa/tg/uys. Hopefully things will be drawn by tomorrow
>>
>>48082926
Good night, anon
>>
File: paladins yo.png (2 MB, 1918x1086) Image search: [Google]
paladins yo.png
2 MB, 1918x1086
>>48082488
>i need a little more specifics
alrighty then.
>middle aged guy
>plate armor with tabard, nothing too regal or over the top (WoW's fuckhuge pauldrons are an example of over the top)
>made of steel/silver with gold trimming
>helmet could be similar to those polish winged hussar's helms (pic related), faceplate open or closed (doesn't matter to me either way)
>as far as weapons go, your choice on whether it's bigass twohanded mace or smaller bigass mace and shield.
>weapons something along the lines of pic related.
>white skin color
>dirty blonde hair color
>maybe weapons leaning against a rock or some shit while he reads his holy text/prays/etc
Naturally some holy magic touches here and there throughout the whole thing to really sell the point that it's not just a generic warrior, but rather a warrior of the gods.
I wouldn't say no if you wanted to do this for both genders, but the main request is for a dude
>>
File: 599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png (1 MB, 1082x1010) Image search: [Google]
599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png
1 MB, 1082x1010
Anchor for the 599 sqn here!
>>
File: Illithimorph Xenothid Reference.jpg (230 KB, 1340x602) Image search: [Google]
Illithimorph Xenothid Reference.jpg
230 KB, 1340x602
Requesting a tall, thin xenomorph with a bulbous skull and four tentacles around its mouth, each ending in the smaller, inner mouth they usually have.
>>
>>48082778
>>48082782

Sure.

I'd like 5 simple Silouttes, standing side by side so their heights are apparent. Each is about 1.5 ft. taller then the last- but I'll put the heights to make it simple.

Some kind of little furry woodland critter bipedal person; weasel, badger, rabbit, up to you. 3 feet tall.

Slim monkey man, long tail. 4.5 feet tall.

Human, 6 feet tall.

Lizardman crocodilan in nature. Make him/her a little chubby with a fat tail. 7.5 ft

Troll. More fairy tale style, long nose, tusks, hairy, long tail with tuft of hair on end. 9 feet.

These are the races in my homebrew setting. Would really appreciate this; but as for things like equipment and clothing I'll let you choose.
>>
File: dude in the woods.png (40 KB, 368x567) Image search: [Google]
dude in the woods.png
40 KB, 368x567
>>48082504
>>48082492
i hope this is okay
>>
File: MaoriFighter.png (662 KB, 1024x1497) Image search: [Google]
MaoriFighter.png
662 KB, 1024x1497
>>48073230
>>48060782
Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm done with this. Gonna have to learn a bit more about scars n stuff... Hope you enjoy it anyway.
>>
>>48083196
its awesome, thanks!
>>
Requesting 20 page comic about orc slave girls managing a tavern for elf vikings All contributions are welcome!
>>
>>48083224
You forgot to include a charlotte that has been freed.
>>
>>48083189
Yes, that's it. I little older than I expected, but then the armor probably makes him look older than it really is, so that's perfect!

....I didn't expect you to actually add the corpse. Don't change it though, this suits my purposes.

Thanks!
>>
>>48083239
She dies.
>>
File: 94992020p2o.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
94992020p2o.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>48083189
>>48083245
>>
Good day drawfriends! I was hoping I could get a piece of a militaristic character of mine. She is a tall woman with pale skin, short white hair and blue eyes in a white militaristic outfit with black and gold accents. She has a lion's tail (white with a black tuft at the end) and carries a mish-mashed shotgun sword, with a single edge, the shotgun barrel along the back of the blade, and a combination shotgun/sword handle with the lever (long enough to fit two hands).
>>
File: It had to be done.png (1 MB, 2222x2222) Image search: [Google]
It had to be done.png
1 MB, 2222x2222
hey.

talking simple/unsettling requests.

Well i won't have to repost the first one anymore.
To keep it short:

Like the last time, i don't deserve being the OP image not in a hundred years. it is, however, appreciated.
>>
>>48083285
is there a reason for this?
>>
>>48083381
Nah glad you're happy with whatever that is.
>>
File: sci fi request.png (6 MB, 2840x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request.png
6 MB, 2840x1700
Posting as an anchor.
>>
File: military gunsword pc.jpg (199 KB, 1660x632) Image search: [Google]
military gunsword pc.jpg
199 KB, 1660x632
>>48083301
Ugh forgot the pic
>>
File: dawnbringer.png (2 MB, 1670x1106) Image search: [Google]
dawnbringer.png
2 MB, 1670x1106
Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>48075488
>>48075709
>>48070930
Line work done. Commencing color.
>>
File: image.png (501 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
501 KB, 1536x2048
>>48083647
I hear that including pictures is the thing to do.
>>
>>48083391
who shit on your bed this morning?
>>
>>48083677
Nobody, and I checked.
>>
>>48083677
Don't make fun of incontinence anon, that's rude
>>
>>48083401
>>48082914
Oh by the way if i may get a word in here: Please don't make the suit too combat-y, it's supposed to be "mundane". It's tight and shiny because sci-fi fashion, but it's just something comfy one would wear to school or on a field trip to a different planet.

You got this right in the picture you posted, i just wanted to make sure to tell you before you add pieces of armor or something.
>>
>>48083806
Thanks I was nervous about asking.
>>
>>48083919
what.
>>
>>48044378
>>48035446
>Migrating from last thread.
>Any or all of the following would be phenominal
>Elf Rigger, with a left cyberforearm/hand, almost-natural blue cybereyes, bronze skin, blond hair, 5'10", 160lbs. He's a mechanic by trade, a rigger in the shadows, so if he's holding a crescent wrench or something that'd be icing on the cake. Wears an armored jacket over armored clothing.
>Elf Infiltrator/Street-Sammy/Face, obvious Left cyberarm in a metallic green, synthetic right cyberarm and cyberlegs, almost-natural green cybereyes, synthetic skull, caucasian, brown hair, 6'0", 180lbs. He used to be a ganger, so he'd probably be holding his Ingram Smartgun (basically a MAC11) or his Colt Government 2066 (basically a Colt 1911). Wears a chameleon suit while running, otherwise just armored clothing.
>Human Decker, Datajack in his skull, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pale skin, 5'8", 160lbs, used to be a spider-like for a corp, so he still wears corp-style clothing (button up shirts, nice pants) but he doesn't necessarily wear it nice. Spends a significant amount of time decking with his internal cyberdeck, and occasionally multitasking with his commlink, so he'd probably be on his commlink.
>Seriously, if someone could do this it'd be stellar.
>Also an update: if the Elf Infiltrator could be leaning on a pic related painted bright green, that'd be cool as shit.

Also, is pencil drawfriend around? He seems to have disappeared
>>
File: image.png (800 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
800 KB, 1536x2048
>>48083668
Here's flat color, I'm off to bed. I'll try to finish her up tomorrow.
>>
File: 1467402259357.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1467402259357.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Any update on this?
>>
>>48083984
Just busy with work aha. I'll try to do it tomorrow or finish on Monday.
>>
>>48084331
>>48084071
Shit.
>>
File: scarface_and_cordelia.jpg (198 KB, 1472x761) Image search: [Google]
scarface_and_cordelia.jpg
198 KB, 1472x761
>>48080734
I have a request for Infinity fanart. Could someone draw this "Healers in Anime vs Healers in Real MMO's" comic with Scarface and Cordelia?

First panel.

"What people think Cordelia is like."

Cordelia is drawn like the anime healer, pulling tools out of her satchel with big doe eyes.

"Hold on, Big Brother! I'll Fix you!"

Second Panel

"What Cordelia is actually like."

Cordelia arms crossed with an angry, exasperated expression on her face and bags under her eyes.

"Scar. I will not go by your ridiculous pace. Slow down or die."

"Whoops. You pulled TR Bot aggro, guess who's not getting fixed."
>>
File: ConceptScarCor02.jpg (57 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
ConceptScarCor02.jpg
57 KB, 640x452
>>48084354
Higher quality reference or Cordelia.

TR Bot stands for Total Reaction. They are cheap units who get to fire a whole bunch of shots in your opponents turn if one of his units moves while in their line of sight.
>>
File: Tiefling references.png (435 KB, 1058x617) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling references.png
435 KB, 1058x617
/r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.
>>
>tfw no good drawfags
why even bother requesting
>>
>>48084626

Well, if you'd like your OCs drawn like you wish them to be, perhaps you should learn and get better at drawing yourself?

It's not to sound like an asshole but drawing is at everybody's reach when you put enough effort to it.
>>
>>48084626
I've been thinking the same for quite a few threads now. /tg/ draw threads used to be the best, I wonder what happened?
>>
>>48084626
Dude. You are getting what would normally be a $25 - $30 commission for free. How about showing some gratitude.
>>
>>48084713
Yeah I'd pay that for
>>48084288
>>48084161
>>48083196
>>48083189

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>48084713
Most of the stuff posted so far has been shit dude. No way several of these are worth any money.
>>
>>48084713
>>48084726
To be fair, if I was paying I'd ask for the different components as separate files/layers.
>>
>>48084832
If I was paying it would be to someone who can draw.
>>
>>48083361
Do a dark take on the concept of sonder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkoML0_FiV4
>>
>>48084626
Speak for yourself, there's been plenty of good shit. People like you drive drawfags away by acting like an entitled little shit. There's a balance to these threads, requesters provide inspiration, practice and challenges and in return have a chance of getting art free of charge. If you don't like your free art, find someone willing to draw your OC for cash.
>>
>>48084871
>plenty of good shit

You couldn't provide 5 examples from the past 3 threads and if you think you can your idea of 'good shit' needs re-evaluating.
>>
File: sexulehealing.jpg (508 KB, 1562x2174) Image search: [Google]
sexulehealing.jpg
508 KB, 1562x2174
trying to shake some of the rust off any one have a request they would like me to tack
>>
>>48084895
I know this is probably a real punch in the gut but, just for a second, consider some people don't think the same as you and might in fact, like plenty of different things, for varying reasons. Crazy, I know, but it's true.

But all those people are shit taste shit tier salty plebs or whatever, amirite?
>>
>>48084929
It would have been much easier to just say I was right.
>>
>>48084943
Sure thing, anon.
>>
>>48084924
Sup BoRis, long time no see.
>>
>>48084965
had some back issues hopefully i will be able to post regularly again
>>
>>48084991
Shit dude, hope everything is okay. Good luck finding requests, I'm sure something will catch your eye.
>>
>>48084369
>>48084354
Wouldn't this belong on /v/ since Infinity is, I dunno, a video game that isn't in a /tg/ setting?
>>
>>48084924
Are you the one doing the squirrel request? Sorry I couldn't answer I was banned for awhile but I liked how he looked so far.
>>
>>48085037
>wee woo wee woo
>>
>>48085048
You're not even trying.
>>
>>48085054
It doesn't take a lot of effort to make fun of thread police.
>>
>>48085037
No, Infinity is a tabletop strategy game at squad level using 28mm miniatures.

it's most definitely /tg/ related.

http://www.infinitythegame.com/
>>
File: 280710-0365_1.jpg (543 KB, 1920x805) Image search: [Google]
280710-0365_1.jpg
543 KB, 1920x805
>>48085037
The characters he's requesting are from a miniatures game.
>>
>>48085037
All I've seen of Infinity are the tabletop miniature skirmish games. I have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>48085037
lol git rekt
>>48085121
>>48085133
>>48085140
>>
>>48084726
to be fair i wouldnt pay for my own art.
>>
>>48084924
Hey man, I dunno if you'd remember this but I put up a request for a red-skinned barbarian with a stone axe a couple months ago, and I'm pretty sure you had picked it up, but I hadn't checked to see if you had fulfilled it.

I remember using a picture of Fate Hercules and Dynasty Warriors Guan-Yu in the reference pic, if that helps, and I think the first sketch you put out looked like Sundown from MGR.
>>
>>48083361
Can I request a dark wizard? Tall, cylindrical hat, body covered in a mass of robes, two arms poking out with slender, monstrous hands. Beard is optional, if you think it'll look good, go for it, same vice versa.
>>
>>48084331
>>48084342
No worries man, I'm just checking if you're still alive
>>
File: boiled.jpg (2 MB, 1115x1159) Image search: [Google]
boiled.jpg
2 MB, 1115x1159
>>48085000
thanks it seems to be on the meand
>>48085041
yes that was me i ll try to have it done by tomorrow
>>48085172
was this it
>>
>>48085277
Yeah, that was it.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Requesting this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard in the face, with some of said wizard's teeth flying out.
>>
>>48085428
When will you get that nobody is interested?
>>
>>48085313
if you have the reference post it
>>
>>48085209
>>48084857
i will try.
>>48084924
hey, i haven't seen you in a while
>>
>>48085159
>>48085442
>>48085048
>>48085054
>>48084943
>>48084726
Oh wow it's that time of the day again isn't it.
>>
>>48084895
Maybe not the past three threads, but threads have been nearly a new one each day. We get lemon and BigM from time to time. There was a Salt delivery last thread. Souz hasn't been here in awhile though.
>>
File: Baily.jpg (64 KB, 564x825) Image search: [Google]
Baily.jpg
64 KB, 564x825
putting in a request for her to be laying down in a patch of grass, wearing a nightgown while looking up at the sky
>>
>+++ IMPERIAL MORALE TRANSMISSION EPSILON PI +++
>THE EYES OF THE WARMASTER ARE UPON YOU!
>He could be any officer of the watch. He could be your commander, or he could be the deckhand scrubbing the privy deck. He could be the enemy you face on the morrow. The Warmaster is among us, and he is well hidden. He watches over those who are faithful to him. If you deviate, if you falter in the face of the Warmaster's tasks, he will see it, you can be sure. His eyes are upon you at the dawn of every day, and the rise of every moon.
>THE EYES OF THE WARMASTER ARE UPON YOU!
>+++ MESSAGE REPEATS +++

Anyone interested in drawing stuff for the custom heresy thread >>48084349
going on? Primarch portraits, spess muhreenz with the right heraldry, Propaganda posters, that kinda stuff? Pop over to the thread and see if it interests you.
>>
File: Bandit.jpg (336 KB, 2188x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.jpg
336 KB, 2188x1200
Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
Shadowrun-type request:

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
Requesting this be redrawn as a young/teenage demon, likely sneaking in to his victim.
>>
File: Magicgirlie.png (646 KB, 2141x1953) Image search: [Google]
Magicgirlie.png
646 KB, 2141x1953
>>48081906
I'll work more on the colors perhaps
>>
>>48087038
Go find the beginner thread on >>>/ic/ and work on everything perhaps.
>>
>>48087038
I reckon it's pretty darn cute.
>>
Dark magic fist fighter, Female, Late teens, pointy ears going sideways, sharp teeth, mischevious smile and bright eyes with cat like irises up to no good. Mussy short hair, neck length. 5'8, lean frame.
Outfit is very Late eighties street. Jean Jacket with silly small buttons with fake small bat wings taped to the back of the jacket, t-shirt of an 80s horror movie reference on it, Shorts, Sneakers. Fingerless fighting gloves. Likely been through a fight recently and proud of her now healing scrapes.
>>
>>48087038
i have to agree, you got potential man, but as of right now, i highly recommend some good practice before you continue your drawfriend career
>>
File: Sepiku.png (71 KB, 365x401) Image search: [Google]
Sepiku.png
71 KB, 365x401
>>48087080
>>48087114
>>
>>48087080
that's the attitude that killed a lot of threads anon.
>>
>>48087155
now listen, its not bad, just needs some work...
>>
>>48087155
It's the truth. It could be good with time, anatomy study, and practice, but currently it's just not much at all.

>>48087172
So what? These threads aren't here to baby wannabe artist feelings.
>>
>>48087184
It's not even that bad.
>>
>>48087205
Are you looking with both eyes? And surely you agree major improvments could be made with a bit of practice and study.
>>
>>48087205
Yes it is.
>>
>>48087225
>Its not that bad
>Are your eyes fucked? It could be much better.

I almost wall of texted there.
Whatever man, I'm trying not to get involved in the shitposting.
>>
>>48087225
that's one pussy ass question
>>
>>48087263
>>48087268
Both excellent non-answers.
>>
In response to all this shit art stuff.
if your not confident people will like your stuff, then dont give it to them. thats why i ask if people want art in my particular style, because i know damn well im trash and wouldn't want to fuck someone out of a request because i delivered something they dont like
>>
>>48087280
I don't think it's a lack of confidence with some of these as much as it is a lack of self-awareness.
>>
Migrating request/giving the anon working on it a post to reply to.

I'd like to request a close up picture kind of like the third pic, a skeleton necromancer/wizard in a hooded cloak but with a green animus in the eyes (the skull itself is not on fire though) like in the miniature or like the lich to the left, replacing the lightning in hand with green flame.

This might be getting too complicated but some green runic accents on the edges of the hood/on the robes would really complete the picture.
>>
>>48087293
Wow. Be a more entitled shit.
>>
>>48087363
Only if you really want.
>>
File: Ninjawhip.png (504 KB, 1440x1790) Image search: [Google]
Ninjawhip.png
504 KB, 1440x1790
>>48080865

>>48087280
It's a lottery for requesters, it adds to their excitement
>>
>>48087393
>a lottery someone just lost ;_;
>>
Should call these Drama threads cause there's more of that than drawings
>>
>>48087408
*z-snap mmhmmmmm
>>
>>48087403
You know, you remind me a lot of Ross Irving, one of the only artists I know of that got banned from /ic/.
>>
>>48087408
even worse, more of that than requests
>>
>>48087403
post your request I swear I won't touch it
>>
>>48087418

Not that guy but for what? I can't imagine an art board banning an artist for just anything, it must have been very bad.
>>
File: Uncomfortable.jpg (183 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Uncomfortable.jpg
183 KB, 600x450
The thing is, people come to these drawthreads expecting a certain amount of quality. At the very least mediocre. If the deliveries is of shit quality then why even bother coming to the thread at all? I could have just drawn it myself if I wanted it to be of that poor quality. I'm not saying the guy shouldn't practice, but take it to the practice thread where people won't be upset by your poor deliveries. Because, like I said, if I would be content on something so low quality, I would have just done it myself.

>HURR DURR ENTITLED HURR
>>
>>48087437
This basically, but people will just shitfling and toss "entitled" around and nothing will change and nobody will improve.
>>
>>48087429
He was a complete douche who tended to shit all over everything and had a massive superiority complex. And all of his pictures (aside from the stuff based on old Bugs Bunny toons and Sonic characters) looked like a misshapen heap of mashed potato. Hell, one time he actually said he'd redraw a picture someone had done "better", and then gave up.
>>48087437
People don't get to High Quality without grinding through Low Quality first, genius. Most people, to my knowledge, pick up requests for practice or leisure.
And you just sound sour that an artist you didn't like picked up a request of yours and you're too passive aggressive to rerequest it.
>>
>>48087461
Oh so the rule changed? If your delivery is total shit you get free rerequests?

Good to know.
>>
File: Agathor the Stonebreaker.png (92 KB, 1381x942) Image search: [Google]
Agathor the Stonebreaker.png
92 KB, 1381x942
Pulling request ahead from last thread
>>48072171

I would like to make a request of my dwarf warrior and his elf bro from pic related.
Had to dig out my old character sheet for details on the dwarf:
>Medium sized, 4'2", 180 pounds.
>White skin, blue eyes, black hair with tidy beard
>as stated in pic, razored adamantium fullplate
>at one point he made a bitchin cape out of some fine ass curtains
>used dual adamantium war axes when not grappling shit
I can't remember much about the elf, but he had stupidly high strength so it would essentially be a tall wood elf jacked on steroids with otherwise average wood elf features.

Maybe something like a drawing of one of the situations described in the text, or maybe a portrait of the amazing duo with kraken waifu and floaty sun sword in the background. Shit I don't know, I can't draw for shit. I leave most of the artistic direction up to you drawfriends. If anyone wants more information ask away and I'll do my best to fill in any blanks.
>>
>>48087488
Nobody's reading all of that, fyi
>>
>>48087496
I'm new to this kind of thing
>>
Someone needs to put this poor thread out of its misery.
>>
File: Faceyoungish.png (417 KB, 1468x1587) Image search: [Google]
Faceyoungish.png
417 KB, 1468x1587
>>48087486
the easiest, painless, way is not acknowledging the delivery and posting just in the next thread . If you are lucky no one notices. As a fledgling artist I really don't care.
>>
>>48087038
>>48087155
>>48087393
Friend, your stuff is fine. Work on fundamentals, practice, listen to constructive criticism, and practice some more. Keep at it, homie
>>
>>48087551
That literally never works. Drawthread is full of cancerous fucks who check every request for prior deliveries and shit upon rerequests like they're being paid to do so.
>>
File: request.jpg (44 KB, 475x483) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
44 KB, 475x483
>>48080734
I request a male shaman with short, black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his face except one or both eyes (and maybe some hooden horn(s) sticking out) and civilian attire (for example a tracksuit, what he wears on the pic, T-Shirts etc.)
Had to make a pixel pic because I couldn't find an even remotely close pic to what i wanted
Everything else is up to the artist
>>
>>48080916
I want to draw this, and I'm shit at digital art, but I like this request enough to motivate me to try. I'll probably start it by the end of tomorrow.
>>
>>48087590
Just do it man, we're all doing this for free, and mostly for practice.
>>
>>48087571
I've seen it work. Not called upon didn't get delivered though...
>>
>>48087571
ok XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>48087080
actually the beginner thread is way up in quality
>>
>>48087661
I noticed that as well.
>>
File: Practice.png (716 KB, 2141x1953) Image search: [Google]
Practice.png
716 KB, 2141x1953
>>48087038
>>48087155
You need practice and to study anatomy, but you do show promise.
Never let assholes on the internet get you down.

>>48087280
>thats why i ask if people want art in my particular style, because i know damn well im trash and wouldn't want to fuck someone out of a request because i delivered something they dont like
This is a bit self-deprecating but a good approach.
Take creepyanon for example, his work is amazing for atmospheric emotion but it is what it is, he knows it, he’s working on it, and he shows an example so requestors know what to expect.

As for the elitist shits that are incapable of constructive critique, just call art shit, and ignore that some drawfriends often come here to practice,
I’m gonna go ahead and quote the OP:
>And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

Thinking a work is less than good is fine, being an obvious cunt about it is not.
>>
File: 1465315565395.png (140 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
1465315565395.png
140 KB, 600x546
>>48080798
no...
>>
>>48087729
Urm, why? It doesn't seem all that farfetched.
>>
File: Thanksforthecritique.png (425 KB, 1626x1574) Image search: [Google]
Thanksforthecritique.png
425 KB, 1626x1574
>>48087686
>>
File: BL concept 2.png (816 KB, 1064x928) Image search: [Google]
BL concept 2.png
816 KB, 1064x928
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.
>>
>>48087038
From the OR: Thank you! I appreciate it. Yeah, it's not perfect but it is pretty cute. We need more artists in these threads so don't let people keep you down, with some practice you'll be churning out good, then great stuff.

Now.

As for the attitude of the rest of thread: I find it a little weird... the art is free. If I had paid 15, 25 dollars for a commission, then yeah, I'd be disappointed, but it was totally free. My character didn't have any art of her at all before this was posted, so I'm happy with what I got.

I understand being disappointed you get something that is not at all what you envisioned, or something that is terribly ugly, but it seems like rather than being gracious that someone at least tried, a lot of people resort to being mean.

I also understand being disappointed that your request was passed up (I've posted in like 3-4 different threads with no response) but maybe the reason that not too many artists want to at least give it a try because they'll be roasted.

Also since I think that one of the intentions of this thread is for newer artists to cut their teeth, there's definitely room for criticism

>>48087686

This is perfect. He's not mean about it, but honest and he did something that will actually be very helpful for the artist.

There's really two sides here that I think are both wrong.

One side is trying to make all art done in these threads seem like shit. (Not all is good, but I don't think I've seen one that's straight up "shit")

The other side is basically making it seem that there can be no criticism and that all the art here is wonderful and a masterpiece and to baby the artist.

Both sides are wrong, it's just free character art that's generally okay or decent at best. That's fine. But maybe you'd have a few really nice artists who stick around if the attitude in these threads changed.

Idk, I just find both sides offputting.
>>
>>48088009
>>48087806
And lol
>>
File: Carefulor.png (457 KB, 1454x1798) Image search: [Google]
Carefulor.png
457 KB, 1454x1798
>>48088018
>>
File: tumblr_n45cr8dmj61ty0km0o7_1280.png (728 KB, 1188x1343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n45cr8dmj61ty0km0o7_1280.png
728 KB, 1188x1343
>>48087806
>The owl
>kek
I like your stuff, it's minimalistic, gets the point across, and looks dynamic.
You got a block I can follow?
>>
>>48087437
>The thing is, people come to these drawthreads expecting a certain amount of quality.

Its for free. If you want better artists, find them and pay them.

also, go drink some bleach.
>>
File: Erroneous.png (4 MB, 3464x1872) Image search: [Google]
Erroneous.png
4 MB, 3464x1872
Requesting Tiefling Cleric
He has entirely blue eyes, or entirely red depending his current personality. He has black hair, like prince zuko from avatar season 3, with light red skin. He is clean shaven and has a very young looking face. He has curled horns like a mountain goat and stands at the ever impressive height of 5'3. Besides his horns, skin, and eyes he has no other readily apparent tiefling features. He serves the god of the sun palor and wears a shield with his symbol on it. Along with this he wears the armor of a death knight and wields a shining morning star in the shape of the sun. Even though he is short he is still muscular with a strength stat of 16. For the most part he is a pacifist unless the opponent is undead or a construct, this is because he values life above all else. He is very optimistic and does his best to help others.

There is also the "evil" version of Erroneous which has read eyes and isn't naively happy like good Erroneous. He is not a pacifist but he also isn't a psychopathic murderhobo. When in the hands of evil erroneous the sun mace appears darker and almost seems to absorb light. He currently works for the death knight he got the armor from because he sold his soul to buy the party a way out from its domain.
>>
looks like artists won't take any requests for today...
>>
File: v queen.jpg (33 KB, 707x379) Image search: [Google]
v queen.jpg
33 KB, 707x379
Migrating from last thread.
Hi. I would like to request a (draw) of a close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Sample.png (901 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sample.png
901 KB, 1500x1000
>>48088220
I can take a request, if it is simple and doesn't include bulky ass armour or machinery.
May or may not be coloured, may or may not have a background.
>>
>>48088237
no one actually cares that you are migrating.
You are requesting something. That's all the artists need to know
>>
>>48088335
Hm sorry i tought it was a standard that you write "migrating" if you were on the last thread and not a completely new request.
>>
>>48088332
Then... take a request if you want to
>>
>>48088220
I'm looking at a couple of underdogs, but I can't start anything until tonight so I'm keeping mum till then in case another drawfriend shows an interest before then.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+07.08.25).jpg (156 KB, 878x848) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+07.08.25).jpg
156 KB, 878x848
>>48080865
taking a short break from current commission
>>
What is going on? is this vee?
>>
>>48088220

I think I'm going to wait until the shitty attitude in this current thread dissipates before I start asking for requests again
>>
>>48088537
Dude, that looks sick.
>>
>>48088099
thanks, No, yesterday I opened a tumblr because I needed to post nsfw but I deleted it
>>
File: ninja.jpg (623 KB, 1000x2179) Image search: [Google]
ninja.jpg
623 KB, 1000x2179
>>48080865
crop as necessary. not gonna work on it any further than this.
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot__7_.png (187 KB, 1366x643) Image search: [Google]
HeroForgeScreenshot__7_.png
187 KB, 1366x643
Requesting pic related redrawn with tattoos and a split tongue. She can be fighting somebody or not, it's up to you. Posting some character info below if it helps with any art. Thanks!

She's an identical twin, but does everything she can to look different from her 'oh-so-perfect' sister. She grew up in the lap of luxury; she was born to the oldest noble family in the city. She's become quite deviant and decadent, does whatever she wants (she constantly regenerates health so she doesn't even care about getting hurt or scarred). She joined the party because her godfather is the one who got them together, and because her best friend/friend with benefits was in the party.
>>
>>48088351
It's fine, don't listen to the other guy.
>>
>>48085713
it couldn't be that school just got out... either global water poisoning or same poster, or will of the tentacle gods inflicting humanity (or close enough, anyway) with mental pestilence.
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>48075554
>>48075660

How do I get in on that? How the fuck do you convince someone on 4chan to actually buy you a commission?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1170x954) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1170x954
>>48080734
Migrating once again.

Migrating

I'd greatly appreciate a piece for my Nikto Gunslinger that I'm playing in an upcoming EotE campaign. If any drawfriend wants to take this up then feel free to use some artistic freedoms in making it come across since you'll probably know what will look better than I would anyway.

Top left - Black vest and undershirt, with the sleeves on the undershirt rolled up like in the pic but have the shirt with no collar

Top middle - the face and skin color

Top right - the pose

Bottom left - the pants and boots, especially the straps that appear on the boots since I think it makes it seem more rugged and worn

Bottom middle - Holster and belt style, it needs to be simple so nothing flashy, and there are two of them, one on each side

Bottom right - the way the holsters hang on the waist, also the body type, stocky but not a musclehead

Center - his twin blasters for reference

And for a description of the character in case that could help get the vibe that I'm going for. He's a young, free Nikto who has escaped slavery to the Hutts and after many years of wandering the galaxy he has found himself completely penniless, but with a surprising knack for wielding blasters. He wears very simple, inexpensive clothing and his boots are very worn as are his simple leather holsters. His two heavy blaster pistols are older models but are his only valuable possessions.

Thanks in advance for any drawfriend who helps me out here.
>>
>>48088156
>B-But it's free! XDD You should be thankful for my shitty delivery that you could have drawn yourself XDD gil yourself ;-D

Grow up
>>
Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" and is the leader of the people still loyal to the previous government that ruled before the current civil war that's taking place in his country.
I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.
I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.
>>
File: rick and morty.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
Requesting Rick and Morty as Sorin, Nahiri, Tamiyo, whoever, with the Eldrazi Horrors as Cronenbergs in the background

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rickandmorty/images/9/9a/Rick-and-morty-rick-potion-number-9-cronenbergs-1280px.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150915150520
>>
>>48089771
Usually just by being a real cool guy with a character people like.
>>
>>48090250
>I feel entitled to free art of a certain quality D X

How about you grow up, you infant. You deserve absolutely nothing and if you get something you don't like, oh well, you basically have the exact same amount of free art that you desired when you first posted your shit request.

If you want guaranteed quality, pay for it, otherwise keep your mouth shut and wait a month before you post your crappy OC donut steele waifu bullshit again.
>>
>>48090787
>wait a month

When will this meme end
>>
>>48090787
Not him, but that means if someone came in and drew the conksuckiest shit in mspaint it can count? That sounds like a pretty easy way to troll the thread.
>What? You don't like this art I worked on?
>You're entitled ecksdee!
>>
>>48090826
That exact thing happened last year for like a week straight, it was awful.

>>48090783
But did it actually happen?
>>
>>48090826
>if we don't shittalk beginners' art trolls are going to spam it with intentionally shitty msp
is this slippery slope for real?
>>
File: Iron Maiden_by TGanon.png (2 MB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden_by TGanon.png
2 MB, 764x1080
>>48090853
Exactly. I think there should at least be SOME efffort put into it. I'm not saying everything needs to be pic related, but at least put an honest effort towards it.
>>
>>48090826
Then the behavior of the troll supersedes the implicit rules of the thread.

Does it seem like any artists are just straight up trolling right now?

There are a few artists here that openly admit to their lack of skill and make it clear that they don't mind if their deliveries get re-requested.
>>
>>48090877
I mean, it did seriously happen before. I was here for it, and this guy was delivering MS Paint shit at a rate of like 1 per 5 minutes, and requestfags all but bullied the ORs of the 'deliveries' into leaving the thread.
>>
>>48090853
>did it actually happen

Yeah, believe it or not the OR for Charlotte bought a couple of works for people in the OC threads, and the anon who plays the OC Sigmund did too (but I dunno if either of them post in the OC threads anymore)
>>
>>48089086
whoa sweet this is great. Thanks Lemon san
>>
>>48087590
thank you cant wait to see your work
>>
>>48087590
If you're crap, you will banned from delivering in these threads ever again
>>
>>48091087
>hurr

Shut up faggot.
>>
File: Effort.png (578 KB, 1409x1936) Image search: [Google]
Effort.png
578 KB, 1409x1936
>>48090881
I call it efficiency
>>
>>48090928
Looks like I need to hang out there instead.
>>
>>48087806
>>48087686
>>48087686
>>48087155
To be honest to me it looks like that person could draw totally awesomely and just doesn't bother.
Because they look like the sketches my art teacher drew up in 2 minutes.
>>
>>48090904
there are two possibilities:

1) the troll was intentionally shitty and obvious, and because their trolling was obvious for what it was it had no connection to the community's attitudes towards genuine but inexperienced art in the past. also, they should have been banned. these artists are not trolls so you have nothing to fear.

2) they were not a troll and your point is moot. if they made THAT MANY bad drawings they should have made their own thread/blog for it, or politely been asked to slow down or compile all their responses into one big image. you could have made a separate thread for "moderately experienced and up drawthread" and if they were really that big of a problem then everyone would have seen the rational behind the new thread and moved leaving the artist with only what requests people didn't mind receiving two-minute-msp drawings for. and honestly if there were posting every five minutes for weeks and everyone had a problem with it i can't imagine they wouldn't have been banned, but in any case THESE ARTISTS are not posting every five minutes so you have nothing to fear and no reason to shit on them.

either way your statement that we need to shittalk drawfriends constantly and presently to prevent that anecdote from repeating is completely irrational.
>>
>>48091230
I'm not the guy you think I am anon. I'm just saying this thing happened before is all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 303x549) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 303x549
>>48083401
Posting progress so far.

Any tweaks you'd suggest before I ink this cleaned sketch and shinify it?
>>
>>48091144
For all the shit some of the drawthread gives them, OC thread is generally friendly and comfy. They also have BigM and Salt hanging out with them, and they seem really chill.
>>
this is one of the worst drawthreads i have ever experienced

literally just shitposts

just let it die so someone can make a new one.
>>
>>48091349
contribute with art then or shut the fuck up, you're not helping
>>
>>48091254
what guy said happened was that trolls hitting the thread is a realistic reason to harass less experienced artists who bite requests (and in doing so reduce the odds of a more appreciated artists biting the same request by 0, and at least leave the requester with something) and thus that the previous trolls 1 were trolls and 2 hit the thread BECAUSE less experienced artists weren't getting shit on.

i'm saying that didn't happen.

it didn't happen.

guy made a line of reasoning something like "if we don't beat up homeless people then well-off people are going to falsify claims of bankruptcy and abuse unemployment insurance and drain the economy." i said that makes no sense. then you said "well it happened before." while i'm sure people have lied before, but it was definitely not because we didn't beat up homeless people. using people who commit fraud as an excuse to beat up homeless people is senseless.
>>
File: urprojectisduethursday.png (382 KB, 868x1506) Image search: [Google]
urprojectisduethursday.png
382 KB, 868x1506
>>48091221
I get the most enjoyment of sketches, so I sketch stuff, simple.
>>
>>48083401
>>48091257
Also sorry this is taking more than a day or so. My scheduled is... well you know.
>>
>>48091257
a) Hair:
I can't tell from the picture, but please don't make the hair curly. None of the three reference pics had curly hair.
b) Style:
-I dunno how to say this but the rough sketch looked... i dunno smoother. By smoother i mostly mean the body outline. In this cleaned up sketch the guy looks very unhealthily thin, and the suit looks very thin too, while in your first sketch he looked more average. I think what i'm trying to say is that there is a lot of curves and corners on this picture, which there were less of in the first sketch you drew.
-The reinforced stuff on the first sketch looked really awesome, i didn't want you to get rid of it, i just wanted you to not add additional armor, since most of the requesters want some sort of combat gear.
-I also don't know where the thing at the ankles came from. Is the suit not connected to the boots any more? Or is it some fold?
>>
>>48091454
What. That's.... not a problem at all, just take whatever time you want and draw when you feel like it.
Also was it you who replied to my previous post about 18 hours ago?
>>
>>48091384
Tldr: There is no call to be an obvious cunt to artists, pretending you're doing for the good of the thread is asinine.
>>
File: HugBoxUK_1456062986_140.jpg (7 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
HugBoxUK_1456062986_140.jpg
7 KB, 140x140
>>
This thread has become so volatile, it feel this is partially my fault (OP image). If so then i am sorry for all of this mess.

As for my thoughts, well, whenever i started to draw something, i assumed it would be the worst in the thread which in turn gave me a slight motivation to try harder and better.

this particular draw thread has always produced deliveries of high quality which of course had increased the overall expectation of ORs, rightfully so.

I am definitely no one to judge but i am asking both the drawfriends and ORs to be respectful to each other. Together, we make this drawthread,
>>48084857
To be honest, It is not easy to translate a formless concept (like the anon who wanted the warp, at least this had some parameters)

nice video though.
>>48085209
again, I am not satisfied of the proportions (I somehow imaged him as the old monk from demon souls) , I might redraw it again. I refuse to post something i don't accept.

sorry.
>>
>>48091704
You're fine. Actually one of the better drawfags because you just do you without politics or rules policing.
>>
>>48091704
No worries, your stuff is always cool, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
>>
>>48091704
You were actually my example of "doing it right" >>48087686
>>
>>48091716
>>48091816
>>48091864
thank you.

i hope the next thread would be better than this one.
>>
File: guypunchingwizard.png (562 KB, 1315x1038) Image search: [Google]
guypunchingwizard.png
562 KB, 1315x1038
>>48085428

This thread was toxic, I'll wait for the next one or maybe the one after to start doing more requests. Wanted to deliver on this one just cause fuck this guy right >>48085442

Sorry for the lack of color, I don't color well but hopefully you can get it filled in.
>>
>>48091647
Better not say anything about my terrible sketches or else I'll cry entitlement!
>>
>>48092044
Thank god now it's done.
>>
I'd like to take a request or two to warm up with, if anyone doesn't mind something sketchy?
>>
>>48092182
Sure want to try >>48080800
>>
File: Moth Race homebrew.png (266 KB, 1079x785) Image search: [Google]
Moth Race homebrew.png
266 KB, 1079x785
>>48092182
Sure. I cobbled together a moth race to use for a setting and could use some not-stolen-from-the-internet art for them.

Level of royalty is governed by fluffiness.
>>
If anyone feels like doing me a doodle, that'd be cool.

It's two people, a man and a woman. Both are young, the woman wears a dress, has long-ish brown-blonde hair with dark streaks and freckles. Her hair is tied up but still hangs fairly long. Her expression is one of softening anger, like you're trying to stay mad at someone but the feeling is sort of fading away. She's sat on her knees with her legs tucked under her.

The man is lying down on his back, with his head in her lap. with a semi-melancholy expression on his face. His hair is scruffy and blonde, and he has a lot of stubble on his face. He's wearing a doublet, boots and baggy trousers, with bits of platemail strewn about everywhere.

Ideally, one of her hands should be in his hair, the other around his neck/upper torso, with one of his hands reaching up onto his chest to hold hers.

I know there's no references, but besides the pose/expressions maybe it's a fairly basic description. Thanks in advance if anyone takes it.
>>
>>48092521

I should add, I''m not expecting it to be coloured, I'm basically just describing it as I see it in my head.

Thanks guys!
>>
>>48087038

You know what. I love your sketchy style.
If someone doesn't well, fuck em.
>>
>>48087393
your work reminds me of Lenore Fini's sketchier stuff and cartoons (in the original sense) from her sketchbooks.
>>
>>48090033
it's high noon...
>>
File: -tg- has a weakness.png (50 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
-tg- has a weakness.png
50 KB, 321x322
>>48092202
>>
>>48092202
>>48092768
What do you call a moth that has children?
A moth-er.
>>
File: Dontmesswiththeowl.png (757 KB, 1675x1766) Image search: [Google]
Dontmesswiththeowl.png
757 KB, 1675x1766
back at the beginning, cause OR was cool and I like drawing the subject

>>48092640
thanks
>>
>>48080734
qk sk 1t gts
>>
>>48092967
free charlotte
>>
>>48092967
>>48092974
Lol
>>
>>48092974
free the orc slave girls
>>
>>48092974
I dun't even know this meme.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.