[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit, /tg/, the kidnapped king/queen has been released on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1435895116763.jpg (24 KB, 288x238) Image search: [Google]
1435895116763.jpg
24 KB, 288x238
Oh shit, /tg/, the kidnapped king/queen has been released on the populace in it's Trauma-ridden form, throughly agitated by the villans to hit every switch in his/her PTSD gallery. (S)he is currently screaming, crying, shouting nonsense while spinning around as a whirlwind of gore as nearby unlucky civilians are caught be the desperate royal's immense skill. Direct approach seems useless as clearly the royal is in a mental state of desperate self defense, it's sanity under constant assault of horrible thoughts , barely being suppressed by mindless, instinctive lashing and assault against everything visible.

How do you/your party handle the situation?
>>
>>48076486
With concentrated firepower.
>>
>>48076486
My fighter would action surge and the king full of four sharp-shooter arrows for 1d8+15 damage. Plus extra if applying Battlemaster dice.

He would then, upon bringing the guy to 0hp, claim "Nonlethal takedown" as the rules of 5e permit, sending the kind unconcious but stable then shackling him in manacles and looking for someone responsible to care for him.
>>
Is royalty elf? Sleep spell would work
>>
>>48076486
Lure the Noble into a cleverly set up trap using a trail of their blood-relative's undergarments.
>>
>>48076486
Cast Dominate Person on them with an order to lie down and not move, followed by Modify Memory until all the trauma is erased, then release them from the domination.
>>
>>48076486
Source on that pic?
>>
>>48076486
Is that fucking Layla?
>>
>>48080134
From some fan comic strip of the game named elsword, afaik

>>48080143
Dunno.
>>
>>48076486
Evacuate and quarantine the area.
Wait.
Grab sleeping royal and bring him to the court physicist.
>>
Sit back and enjoy my handiwork, in all likelihood my group is the one that caused it.

Every thing is going better than expected.
>>
>>48076823
You can't declare non lethal on ranged attacks in 5e, Baka.
>>
Tell the DM to skip my turns until this stupidly implausible, bullshit situation has passed. Get on my phone to browse and post on /tg/ during that time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.