[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47930164/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

"What?" I ask, tilting my head as I turn away from the ship that's going to be taking me to my new assignment, dropping the bag I've been carrying slung over my shoulder as I look down the small and only dock Popa island has, a wimpy, moss and ivy covered concrete foot sticking out of the beach.

And I keep staring for awhile, even with Ochamu practically sleeping against me, still wearing her pajamas. Honestly I'm a little dumbfounded, and frown as I feel tears starting to burn my eyes.

For standing in front of me, is the entirerty of the 83rd branch. Ginegin's standing at the front, in full armor, holding his massive sawtoothed sword above his head, with Baldrick standing next to him, with a funny little smirk as he holds up a sign that reads simply "Good luck, Adela, Don't forget us"

Wanko is in the front, standing next to jace, and judging from how they're dressed, both of them have been promoted to at least Petty officer. Wanko is wearing a collar and dog eared hood, and Jace is wearing a colorful bag of a hat, and a pair of far to small sunglasses.

And both are saluting, in a very proper manner I might add, with rifles.

Behind them are the cookies, with old jace at the front, most of them looking like possessed dead from all the smoke spewing out of their red faces....guess they tried to eat some of the few reapers we had left. I sniffle as I see that they're holding a hefty jar of a few pickled ones.

I freeze up...I can't move an inch, even when Jack comes and leans against me, smiling smugly.

The rest of the marines, and the townsfolk are cheering now, and firing off a few small fireworks as they laugh happily, shouting "Evil eye" "Good on ya" "Who's the best" "that De'terrar girl " and much more, a few even tossing hatchets in the air as Jeb watches from the edge of the mob.
cont
>>
>>48063228

I don't say anything, as I start to cry, shuddering as the cheers start to pitter out.

Capn takes his sword and slams it into the ground, with enough force to knock everyone except Baldrick, and me and Jack since Ochamu is holding us up. The waves and the small ship behind us shake.

"HEY DON'T!" the leading officer on it, from the 21st begins to scream.

Ginegin rips his helmet off and glares at him, and for a moment, I feel that pressure from before, as the officer passes out. Ginegin grins his trademark grin, as everyone else scrambles to get back on to their feet.

"Hey, Adela" He says, like he's talking to an old friend as I try to stop myself from breaking down anymore, as his armor, teeth, and bald scalp shine in the morning sun "...Honestly, if it was anyone else, I'd tell you to be careful...but well...I have a feeling you'll find just as much, if not more fear over there, than out here. But...But if you ever think you're going to die, remember, I'll skin ya and fill you with salt if you do, Brabrabrabra"

Everyone stares at him, and he keeps laughing for awhile.

I try to smile, but it comes up all crooked, and I can only imagine what they're all seeing.

"Ah, who am I kidding, you wouldn't let yourself die long as there was a job you needed to get done" He says, almost wistfully as he leans against his sword "Just promise me, next time we meet, share another drink with all of us, for old times sake, even if you're an admiral by then"

"Which you seem to be heading to" Baldrick says "Just don't give gine any slack here when you do get there"

"Hrrrr" Capn growls "if anything I'll be back to a chore boy by that time"

"Oooh, Ooh think I'd be a captain by then?" Wanko asks "And..Good luck Adela, I didn't talk with you much but...you're not as scary as you look"

"I'd say you are, but...nice enough when you're not in a mood" Jace says with a shrug "Me and the rest of the boys got some of those peppers you like..
>>
>>48063243
.just so you don't go crazy out there"
Cont

"Yeah, the sea is a lonely place, even with friends" Jeb chimes in "A piece of home always helps I think, just don't eat them too quickly, or you'll get hit by homesickness even worse"

"And we wouldn't want that would we?" Baldrick asks with a wily smirk, as he looks up at captain

"Of course we wouldn't, it'd make us all look bad if she curls up and starts sobbing like a wreck" Capn says with a wide grin "So do good for us out there, Ya hear adela"

"Have fun!" Wanko shouts as they cheering starts back up

What do I do?
[] Start crying out loud
[] Thank them, for everything, and tip my hat to them
[] Promise I'll come back
[] Apologize for taking Jack and Bellary along with me
[] Hug someone *Anyone, including serri and Ajax*
[] Salute ginegin, and tell him it's been a true honor serving under him
[] Turn and leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
[] joke around
[] write in
>>
>>48063260
>[] Thank them, for everything, and tip my hat to them
>[] Salute ginegin, and tell him it's been a true honor serving under him
>[] Turn and leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ [Embed]
>>
>>48063260
>[] Turn and leave
>>
>>48063260
>[] Turn and leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ[Embed] [Embed]
>>
>>48063260
>[] Promise I'll come back
>[] Turn and leave
>>
"Thank y'all" I say finding my smile as I grab the bill of my hat and tip it bowing slightly as I do so "For everything"

Jack opens his mouth, like he's going to start saying something ,but he turns and stares at me. And shrugs, picking up my things and dragging Ochamu off of me. I turn back to ginegin, who looks down at me, still grinning, his mustache stretching over his toothy smile.

"Well go on, you don't have all" He begins to say, about to teasingly threaten me like he always does

But I stand up straight as a pole, and salute him, taking my hat off off as I do so. His smile goes to a more normal size as he shuts up nearly instantly

"It's been an honor serving under you, sir" I say calmly as I throw out my salute with a nod, and turn, putting my cat back on, and swiveling it into it's proper pace.

And I hear nothing, except the winds, and Ginegin chuckling, and then laughing, as loudly as ever.

"WAIT, YOU'RE NOT LEAVING US WITH THESE DAMN THINGS!" the cooks all scream, rushing forward with the peppers like they're some kind of bomb
_
And so our hero set off, her reputation of as a skilled gun fighter, lucky fighter, and damn tenacious and loyal marine. Many would call her a dog, and many more unkind names, many would say she was a hero, and nicer things. But like the beginnings of any good story on these seas, this was just the first telling, the first song if ya would.

There were more dangers to come, but Adela had learned, even the scariest things had fears, she was proof enough of that
_

I Watch popa island vanishing into the sunset

"All right" the officer on the deck says as the new batch of marine I'll be working with stare up at Serri as it rolls around the ship "I find it utterly surprising that your grandfather and Captain Ginegin managed to forget to mention the sea king"

I look over my shoulder, and see the balding man grooming his much less impressive mustache.
cont
>>
>>48063677

"Or the two other devil fruit users" He says with a sigh as he walks over to me, his black coat blowing in the wind, his hands stuffed in his hands as he walks over to me.

He looks me up and down, and Sneezes.

"Bloody cold out here today" he says as a warm breeze rolls gently over the speeding ship "Don't know how you can wear that all open like that, anyways, welcome to the 21st, we'll have lunch when the bell rings, be there or don't be fed, we don't have time to waste, we'll need to get to the calm belt soon as we can to avoid any trouble ,or try to at least"

What do I do?
[] ask him his name, offer him a pepper
[] try and make friends with the new marines
[] Ask him about the branch
[] see how jack and bellary are doing
[] check on Ochamu and yotshi
[] play with Ajax
[] Calm belt? where's that?
[] Awww come on, we can make a stop or two surely
[] write in
>>
>>48063830
>[] ask him his name, offer him a pepper
>[] try and make friends with the new marines
>[] Ask him about the branch
>[] Calm belt? where's that?
>>
>>48063830
>[] see how jack and bellary are doing
>[] check on Ochamu and yotshi
>>
>>48063830
>>
>>48063830
>[] check on Ochamu and yotshi
>>
>>48063830
>[] Calm belt? where's that?
>>
"So, what do I call you anyways?" I ask as the man steps away, sweating as he wraps a scarf around his neck, shivering as he turns back to me, wiping his nose "Also want a pepper?"

"Hmm" He says, looking down at the dripping and smocking reaper I'm holding out to him "Blake Bellow, and sure I think I could'

I close the jar as he tosses it into his mouth, and freeze up, trying to chew it.

"Too...too cold" He hisses, as steam rises out of his mouth and ears "Don't know how you can...eat these, also don't go handing these out unless you want extra work...gods I need some...icecream"

"Sorry" I laugh as he fans his mouth, and rubs his tongue, I wince as he wipes his face, with puffs up like a pie as soon as he does "You shouldn't...yeah shouldn't have done this, er"

He squints, his eyes watering as he struggles to pull his scarf over his face with his twitching hands.

"Chilly" He gasps "I'd request you to put those somewhere no one will find them"

"Oh trust me, there's no one besides me who'd eat these" I say happily as he stumble away, hacking and wheezing "So what's this branch like?"

"Not like that idiot's parade" he says weakly

cont
>>
>>48064092
"We actually have rules, we don't fool around, no drinking on break, no partying on duty or on government grounds, all weapons and uniforms must be up to standard...but I'm sure Captain fal will be a bit less restricting for your band, she's been wanting a devil fruit user for awhile now, from what I heard, you're just what she wanted"

I try and keep the conversation going with him, but he just walks away. I shrug and walk over to the other marines, still staring at serri as Ajax meows at them from the railing, looking like he's giving a speech or something.

I wave at them, and most of them break away, looking like they just saw a ghost. I frown and grab the slowest one.

"Uh...I need to polish the " He says looking around and stumbling over his words "the...my...My fake leg"

"You don't look crippled" I say angrily as he chuckles nervously

"It's a real work of art, cost me a whole lot of beli" He says meekly as I sigh and turn away from him, and try to find out where my friends have gone.

And it's doesn't take me long

"Wait so she isn't a devil fruit user?" A tired looking marine, a skinny and lanky looking fellah says, looking up at Ochamu as she tries to make herself look small as Yotshi glares at him angrily

"Don't just say something like that" Yotshi says angrily "She's very sensitive about that sort of stuff"

"But she looks like" the man continues, to asleep to have a survival instinct

"Prettier than me" I say, peeking over his shoulder, nearly giving the poor man a heart attack as he crumples to the ground

"A..a corpse' he whimpers, covering his head as Ochamu peeks out of her hands, and looks like she's about to hug me

"You didn't have to go that far" She says quitely

"Yes I did now where is" I ask slowly before I hear jack's laugh, as he mimics my accent, obviously having an easier time making friends than I am right now.
cont
>>
>>48064238
"Of course"

And there he is, surrounded by a bunch of idiots he's probably going to make work for him, and judging from what...or rather who he's sitting on it's working.

"Yeah, well she wasn't the pretty one even before the fruit incident" He says with a smug grin, looking me dead in the eyes as I resist the urge to take a shot at him.

"Have a feeling he won't get away with that bull crap for long" Yotshi says hopefully "if there's any karma in the world"

"I know, it's really annoying isn't it, still it's a little surprising" Ochamu says sadly

"How well he acts like a woman?" I ask as I try to find bellary

"Well yeah but... you'd think he would've stopped that sort of foolishness by now" Ochamu says, as I spot Bellary on the other end of the ship, trying to hide her face with her hat

What do I do?
[] get into a fight with jack, friendly of course
[] Make up embarrassing stories to stomp his kingdom flat
[] eat peppers and chat with my friends
[] see what's wrong with bellary
[] see if this ship has an armory
[] try and get some sleep 1d20+ willpower
[] Force them to be your friends
[] write in
>>
>>48064357
>[] see what's wrong with bellary
>[] eat peppers and chat with my friends
>[] Make up embarrassing stories to stomp his kingdom flat
>>
>>48064357
>>
>>48064357
>>
>>48064357
>[] Make up embarrassing stories to stomp his kingdom flat
>>
>>48064357
>>
"Eh, he'll get beaten into a proper marines sooner or later" I say calmly as I open my jar open, and fish a fat tumbling reaper out of it, and pop it into my mouth without hesitation

"I'm sure his burial will be proper" Yotshi says flatly "that's just a pipe dream Adela"

"He's better than he shows" I say calmly "Or admits, if only slightly"

"Oh he'd admit he was king of the world if he could" Ochamu huffs, crossing her arms "Still it's...I don't like him stepping on you to get popular"

"Neither do I, but you seem to forget" Yotshi says as I walk away from him "Oh, I thought you were going to do us a favor and shoot him"

"Eh, first impressions are hard to break" I yawn as I walk over to Bellary "Besides, I'll get even later"

"When's lunch anyways?" Ochamu asks yotshi as I walk over to bellary, and shake her shoulder, making her jump a little

"Oh, Adela' She chuckles "I was scared there for a second, er what do you want?"

"Wondering why you're standing here all alone" I Say flatly as she frowns and chuckles nervously

"Well, I used to be a pirate, and I'm not about to act like" She says, slowly looking over at jack as he laughs louder and generally acts like an idiot "that anytime soon"

"then don't" I say dully "just make make friends normally"

"I don't know how to" She sighs, leaning over the rails "Besides, I already have you, and the rest, don't need to make anymore"

"Still, doesn't mean you shouldn't try" I yawn, rubbing my eyes as I lean next to her

"Hmm" She huffs "So...I have to ask, why'd you have to choose the pirate hater?"

What do I say
[] most pirates are bad, you're an exception, jack isn't
[]Best chance to catch my brother
[] Eh, I like order, and she seemed to most...orderly?
[] Giants scare me
[] Good place to start
[] Well...look at jack, he need more forging
[] Dunno
[] Why did you trust me?
[] Sounded fun, I figured
[]write in
>>
>>48064736
>[] most pirates are bad, you're an exception, jack isn't
>[]Best chance to catch my brother
>[] Well...look at jack, he need more forging
>>
>>48064736
>[] Good place to start
>[] Why did you trust me?
>>
>>48064736
>[] Good place to start
>>
>>48064736
>[] Good place to start
>[] most pirates are bad, you're an exception, jack isn't
>[] Well...look at jack, he need more forging
>>
>>48064736
>[] Good place to start
>>
>>48064736
>[] Good place to start
>>
"My idiot of a brother is heading over to the grand line soon, hell he's probably already there" I say calmly as I look down at Bellary "So it's the best chance I got to catch him, and if I don't, well it's a good place to start chasing him properly"

"Still she doesn't seem...well from what the notes ginegin wrote down on it, she seems a little strict" Bellary sighs

"That's the marines for you, Capn was to, he just hid it behind a bunch of smiles and joking" I say calmly "And violence"

"Oh yeah, can't forget the violence" She chuckles, shaking her head "I just hope she doesn't know who I used to be"

"You were pardoned, it wouldn't matter if she did" I say happily

"Yeaaah sure" Bellary says slumping against the railing again

I frown, and adjust my hat

"So why did you trust me anyways?" I ask as as the wind starts to blow again

"You had every reason and chance to just put me behind bars" She says "Or worse, but you helped me instead, you were...well I learned that covers don't mean anything, I guess, I mean you gave me a choice, which was the first time anyone gave me one"

"Maybe you didn't look hard enough, ha...ha...ha" I laugh

"Yeah maybe, but why did you help me?" She asks, looking a little grumpy

What do I say?
[] Dunno
[] Eh, you were fixin on runnin home anyways, no harm in helping you
[] You're a good girl with a bad hand,
[] Well, you're tiny
[]...I don't like seeing good people scared of me
[] Well, Needed to help someone deserving after I did the same for jack
[] You wanted out, and if I didn't pull, you would've been stuck in piracy
[] I like helping people, simple as that
[] you tell me
[] write in
>>
>>48065127
>[] Well, Needed to help someone deserving after I did the same for jack
>[] You wanted out, and if I didn't pull, you would've been stuck in piracy
>>
>>48065127
>[] You're a good girl with a bad hand,
>[] I like helping people, simple as that
>>
>>48065127
>[] Eh, you were fixin on runnin home anyways, no harm in helping you
>>
>>48065127
>I figure if more pirates would just join the marines it'd be a lot easier for all involved
>>
>>48065127
>>
>>48065127
>>
>>48065127
>>
"You're a good girl who was dealt a bad hand" I say flatly, smirking as I lay back right next to her "You wanted out, and If I didn't pull you would've been stuck in piracy"

"You're really lucky Jack's keeping all the attention on himself" She sighs, smiling happily as she looks up at me "And how'd you know that, I mean I tried to kill you a few days before then"

"And?" I say, lifting my hat up slightly to look her in the eyes "Besides, you were obviously show boating then, with how quickly you ran off"

"Really?"She squeaks, sounding embarresed "Please be joking, I was doing that sort of thing for years!"

"Well, I might be seeing it from a different angle, being able to twist fear and all" I chuckle teasingly, letting her smack my shoulder angrily "Might see it in places it ain't"

"No, I know I was scared" She says angrily "I just, I thought I was doing a good job acting ruthless"

"Can't hide sugar with fire" I yawn, pulling my hat back down

"Still you really had no reason to help me" Bellary says "I mean, it could've cost you your job, when you think about it"

"I like Helping people, simple as that" I say with a shrug "one of the reasons I became a marine in the first place"

"You really are a good person, aren't you" Bellary giggles "Well, thanks for believing I wasn't just another pirate"

What do I do
[] tease her about her size
[] ruin jacks plan
[] look for work to do 1d100
[] make sure Bellows isn't dying from the reaper
[] bring Bellary back over to my other friends
[] try and mingle with the other marines one more time before lunch
[] write in
>>
>>48065471
>[] make sure Bellows isn't dying from the reaper
>[] bring Bellary back over to my other friends
>[] try and mingle with the other marines one more time before lunch
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>48065471
>[] tease her about her size
>[] look for work to do 1d100
>>
>>48065471
>>
>>48065471
>>48065471
>[] ruin jacks plan
>>
>>48065471
[] make sure Bellows isn't dying from the reaper
[] bring Bellary back over to my other friends
[] try and mingle with the other marines one more time before lunch
>>
>>48065471
>>
>>48065471
>>
I hear something falling down a set of stairs, and look up to see Bellows struggling to keep himself standing, hanging onto the railing of the stairs leading up to the helm of the ship. He looks around, like he's gone mad with fever or fear, and tries to say something through all the drool rolling out of his mouth.

"You alright there commander?" I ask, going over to help him up.

He nods, and manages to get onto his shaking legs, nodding faster as he rubs his eyes and winces, tears flowing out of them. Hell I half expected them to be red as his eyes.

"Yes, I just nearly passed out from the cold then" He says calmly trying to hide his embarresment as he heads to the door leading inside of the ship "Going to warm up, and I'd order all of you to do the same but...."

He glares at jack and growls.

"Well, I'll just have to add that to my report" He huffs.

"What a strange guy" Bellary says "But at least he has his head on a little straight"

"Yeah" I say with a nod "At least there's that, come on Bel"

"Mhm" She hums as I walk back over to yotshi and Ochamu, who are arguing with each other.

"Look, I don't care what the book says, riding a horse in full armor is not part of naval strategy" Yotshi huffs, as Ochamu holds him up by the back of his coat, like a little puppy
"At all"

"I'm not saying that it is, I'm just saying it's really heroic sounding" Ochamu growls, making Yotshi wince, and take his glasses off "Besides, neither is riding a sea king into battle, or throwing someone onto an enemy ship"

"Okay, we already went over this, Adela and Ginegine do not follow tactics beside their own instincts" Yotshi sighs "Or madness in the latters case"

"Oh he isn't insane, he's just" Ochamu mumbles

"A bit demented?"Bel chimes in with a smirk "So what are you two arguing about anyways"

"Tactics" Yotshi says, trying to sound dignified as he struggles to put his glasses back on

"We're talking about books" Ochamu says, dropping Yotshi and trying to look innocent

cont
>>
>>48065915
"I think you two were having two different conversations" I say, smirking as I sit down next to them

"No, she's just not making any sense" Yotshi sighs

"You were the one who put tactics in a nice and polite discussion about the knight of the waves" Ochamu growls angrily, crossing her arms

"I just mentioned it was nonsense" Yotshi sighs

"But it really isn't, it's a good book" Ochamu whines

"Isn't that a story for little kids" Bel asks, giggling before

"No it isn't" Ochamu says, sounding actually really riled up for once, making Bellary whimper and hide behind me.

I stare at my big friend flatly, and smack her on the top of the head gently, grabbing bel's fear, and swallowing it down as Ochamu pouts and rubs her head.

"Stop that" I say flatly "Now, if you two are done arguing I think we should try and"

And then the bell rings, and all the marines rush to get lunch.

I watch blankly, trying to stop my jaw from hitting the floor as I watch Jack get carried to the mess hall in the belly of the ship

What Do I do?
[] Sit with the other marines, or try to
[] just stay with my friends
[] grab jack and force him to come with us
[] Get food, and eat it topside, with serri and ajax
[] try to make friends with blake
[] stay out here and talk for awhile
[] grab a marine and ask why they're so scared of me, before remembering the obvious
[] write in
>>
>>48066076
[] just stay with my friends
[] grab jack and force him to come with us
>>
>>48066076
>[] Sit with the other marines, or try to
>[] grab jack and force him to come with us
>>
>>48066076
>[] Get food, and eat it topside, with serri and ajax
>>
>>48066076
>[] just stay with my friends
>>
>>48066076
>>
Me and Ochamu stare at eachother, and we both know what the other is thinking. Jack isn't going to get away with this one, and after that moment of understanding, we nod and stomp off over to the crowd of desperate idiots. The marines are smiling happily and lecherously, until they see my face and they freeze up, or look away.

Jack pulls a pair of sunglasses down, looking annoyed, until Ochamu grabs him by his arm, and lanks him off of his fans.

"HEY!" He yells loudly, giving a few of the men their courage back

"She doesn't want to" one tries to speak up, before I smile, and he suddenly shuts up

"Pretty sure it's against the rule to do something like this" I say with a tip of my hat as I walk over to the open door leading to the innards of the ship

"Oh you bunch of cowards!" Jack screams angrily "She won't do anything to you, don't leave me with her"

"Don't worry jack, we'll keep you safe" Yotshi giggles, before he stops as jack glares daggers at him

"Not another word four eyes' He hisses angrily

"You won't do anything to him" Bel says waving her finger around "You know you'll get in more trouble here than with ginegin"

"Y..yeah, you can't do anything to me now" Yotshi says with an devilish grin

Jack doesn't say a word, and just turns away, angrily.

"You're going to abuse this aren't you?" Ochamu sighs

"No...no, why would I, that'd be hypocritical" Yotshi says with a grin

"Well, just know what goes around comes around" I say, walking into the mess hall.
_
Didn't think Bellow's would let us up here, with all of his talk about rules and such. I shrug and eat a bit of sauce covered fish, following it with a pepper.

I sigh as I watch jack chase after yotshi with his own sword, screaming threats as they run over the deck. Ochamu holds her arm out, and knocks both of them flat, trying to braid bel's hair.

But Bel's already escaped to my side, by turning into a fairy and sitting on my shoulder.
cont
>>
>>48066522

Serri rests its head on the railing next to me, as Ajax sits next to him, sound asleep.

What do I do
[] see if jack and yotshi are alright
[]feed the rest of my meal to my pets
[] go back to the mess hall for some fear to eat
[] try and catch the tiny Bel 1d20+speed
[]Finish up and find some work to do around the ship
[]
>>
>>48066542
>[] see if jack and yotshi are alright
>[]feed the rest of my meal to my pets
>[]Finish up and find some work to do around the ship
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>48066542
>[] try and catch the tiny Bel 1d20+speed
>>
>>48066542
>>
>>48066542
>>
I sigh and stand up, Bellary flying off of my shoulder, and suddenly turning back into her normal form mid flight, hitting the deck with a thud as I toss the biggest fish to Serri, and set the rest of the plate next to Ajax.

The sea king catches it, careful not to push the growing cat off of the rail as Ajax rushes to get to the plate.

"Hey, she didn't break anything too important did she?" I ask, looking down at the two of them laying ontop of eachother, looking like they had all of their breath knocked out of them

"It'd take more than that to put me down" Jack groans, pushing Yotshi off of himself as he stands up, and then stumbles "I just...need a drink"

"Or a sit down" Ochamu says, grabbing him and pulling him down

"Please spare me" He says flatly as Yotshi still groans

"I don't think anything is broken" He says weakly "but if I don't make, I'm haunting you Ochamu"

"fufufu" Ochamu giggles nervously "Sorry, I was trying to hit jack"

"Well well no need to be so honest" Jack says angrily as I walk away

I need to find work to do, to at least pass the time and get something done. And who knows, it was the way I made all of my other friends. Eh, most I can probably hope for is getting a bit of a warmer welcome at the fort

What work do I do?
[] deck scrubbing with ochamu
[] Weapon maintenance with Yotshi
[] Cleaning the dirty pots with Jack
[] Try and help Bellary with life boat repairs
[] Help one of the marines on the ship with *Engine work, spotting, navigation, or cannon ball polishing?*
[] write i

sorry if I'm a little slow today, tired as hell
>>
>>48066886
>[] deck scrubbing with ochamu
>>
>>48066886
>[] Try and help Bellary with life boat repairs
>>
>>48066886
>[] Weapon maintenance with Yotshi
>>
>>48066886
>[] Try and help Bellary with life boat repairs
>>
I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm about to pass out, do you mind if I cut this one short today?
>>
>>48067029
Not much happening today anyway, and attendance seems quiet too.
>>
>>48067029
go ahead and sleep hm.
>>
>>48067029
Yes, I want you to run until I can visibly see you growing delusional from exhaustion in your writing.
Keep at it write-slave.
>>
>>48067060
>>48067061
Sorry about this again. I didn't get much sleep last night.

So we'll end here

I've archived

and swear this and trapped in da'ta will be longer.

I'll put this one before Familiar if you guys want, to make it up for this

I'll check the answer to that one when I wake up.

Sorry again

>>48067076
But mashter, the irons burn today mashter

Now I'm going to bed

but not before apologizing one last time

Sorry
>>
>>48067092
And by the before thing
I mean next thread
>>
>>48067108
yeah please do so
>>
>>48067092
Sleep tight
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.