[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Mouse Guard be fun? Any cool scenarios ever happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: boat.gif (130 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
boat.gif
130 KB, 400x464
Can Mouse Guard be fun? Any cool scenarios ever happened to you? Or only furries play it?
>>
I am also very interested in this topic. I watched a sample game being run and it looks cool. basically burning wheel, but it's the Redwall-raque setting that really gets me.
>>
Why do people think that any game with even vaguely anthropomorphized animals is automatically furry?
>>
>>48060618

OP only meme'd at you, friend. Please excuse OP for being such a massive faggot.
>>
>>48060366
I will go on a murderspree if furries havr taken hold of fucking mouseguard!
>>
>>48060366
Look up shrike.
>>
>>48061710
I used one in my game. I thought it would be a horrifying scenario, the patrol coming back to a town they know to see mice impaled on thorny brush all around.
>>
>>48060366
It's fantastic.
>>
>>48061737
I tend to use shrikes very sparingly. I had one of player mice almost impaled alive into a thorn, and after that they have taken the thing extremely seriously.

Don't even need to show them anything gory or even the bird at all. Only a traumatized kid bawling how she was scared that the shrike she saw was going to find her under the leaf she was hiding. That makes them do every preparation possible to secure the settlement they are currently in.
>>
>>48060366
I'm unable to find this game.
>>
>>48061949
Ask pdf thread, I know there's copies floating around.
>>
2e. enjoy
puu sh/owquA/3658f565a6.pdf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.