[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z #38
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 36
File: KamehamehaZ.jpg (346 KB, 800x1007) Image search: [Google]
KamehamehaZ.jpg
346 KB, 800x1007
>You are Maple Son-Mahogany, one of two young Tuffle twins thrown at Earth starting in early Dragon Ball by your "father," Dr. Raichi

>"Canon" had already taken a sharp turn from the "norm" when you began, and through your actions, choices, and dialogue, took even further turns from the "norm," and will probably continue to do so

>Stats and dice mechanics are used, and can be explained again as needed

>Let's all try to have some fun, ok?

And a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/93rxb3dN

https://youtu.be/NLOxUvbGG1I

Last time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z! You successfully performed the Fusion Dance with Chi-chi, then enjoyed a bachelorette party with Launch, finding a certain alien prince attempting to enjoy some Earth culture in the process.
>>
File: LaunchTien-wd.jpg (15 KB, 236x280) Image search: [Google]
LaunchTien-wd.jpg
15 KB, 236x280
>>48060331
Tien and Launch's wedding is, in contrast to some plans Pilaf tries to make to celebrate "Mifan's beloved Crane School Master" getting hitched, relatively subdued and quiet. Trip manages to perform the ceremony for them, and the bouquet toss, after Launch quietly reminds you and your brother not to interfere this time, does seem to hit its intended target. Lapis seems to give a nervous gulp as he spots your former student with a sly, almost smug grin on her face.

They do, however, have a rather short honeymoon, as they and the rest of the Crane School opt to go on the rescue mission to Korin, Piccolo and Krillin joining them for added support and an emergency exit strategy. To your surprise, Kami also mentions that he will be leaving, but not to go with them; he is off to Namek, to learn from his people directly, and perhaps gain greater insight into the Dragon Balls, and how to potentially improve them. But before they leave, he requests that you all gather at the Lookout for a special announcement...

"I'm still just a bit worried about him going off on his own." your brother mentions. "I mean... sure, it's his ship that he's using, and with the improvements Bulma, Dr. Briefs, and I have made to it he'll be there in no time... but what if, you know, a certain redhead-obsessed demon lady stalker catches wind of this?"

Chi-chi lightly bonks Acer on the head for that. "Framing of the question aside, that is a good point."

Lapis taps two fingers to his forehead. "Hey, if the old man ends up in trouble, I'll be able to bail him out."

>A. Ask Lapis about this Instant Transmission technique thing
>B. Bring up the Fusion Dance, show it off with Chi-chi if they need a demonstration
>C. Kami will be fine, you worry too much, brobro
>D. You know... kinda have a point there, Acer
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48060344
>>
>>48060344
>B. Bring up the Fusion Dance, show it off with Chi-chi if they need a demonstration
>>
>>48060344
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>48060344
>C. Kami will be fine, you worry too much, egghead
>>
>>48060344
>Lapis seems to give a nervous gulp as he spots your former student with a sly, almost smug grin on her face.
RIP Kelee pairing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPY9pQVzx9s
>>

Sometimes u got to play it safe.
>>
>>48060672
>>
>>48060716
>>
>>48060344
>E. Something else?
"What about Piccolo? He is connected to you, maybe he should go to Namek as well."
>>
>>48060344
>E. If a planet's guadian gets kidnapped while being entertained by another planet's guardian, can't we just call King Kai to get the Otherworld Police on their asses?
>>
>>48060344
"Does this mean Konpei will be covering your duties while your away?"

I feel like we should get the heffalump a raise or something. What's the divine version of a raise?
>>
File: Lapis-el.png (83 KB, 152x325) Image search: [Google]
Lapis-el.png
83 KB, 152x325
>>48060344
You place your hands behind your head and look to your brother. "You do have a point, Acer. Better safe than sorry. Maybe someone should go with him."

"He'll be fine." Piccolo states. "We are the bigger concern, both here on Earth and us going to rescue Korin." he gives with at first a more pleasant tone, but then continues with a more somber one, "If anything, I believe Towa might encourage Kami to arrive on Namek."

"Why's that?" Goku questions.

"Because it would be easier to spy on him to learn information on the Dragon Balls than it would be to take him directly. And I know a couple thing Kami wishes to figure out about the Dragon Balls: additional wishes, and reviving a person more than once. Currently ours are limited to one revival per person."

...agh, damn, that would make sense. Still... "Well, if you have that Instant Transmission thing, Lapis, maybe you can start teaching us it and-"

He raises a finger and smiles. "Equivalent Exchange." he begins, spotting your surprised reaction. "I know it's a technique that will be able to help a lot of us, but the process learning it is exceptionally involved. This is something that will take a significant chunk out of our time together. Even if I could locate Planet Yardrat on my own, it would take a long time to teach it. Krillin and I only really finished learning it a day before we were revived. And we had help from King Kai. So... I figure it would be better to have it be something we exchange, help each other grow. I'll be more than happy to share it, but I'd like something to focus on while teaching it. And Krillin isn't going to be on Earth long enough to teach it either."

(cont.)
>>
File: 524127-sage_female.jpg (31 KB, 439x640) Image search: [Google]
524127-sage_female.jpg
31 KB, 439x640
>>48061249
You... can't exactly fault him for that logic, if it's as hard to learn as it sounds, but you're surprised by him bringing it up on his own. You then notice Chuu Lee give him a mildly annoyed look. "Ah-hem."

"...of course, not to say this is completely my idea!" he adds with a slightly nervous laugh. "Might have had someone... prompt it a little."

"It's really the best way to learn it." your former student adds. "I figure that if it's done through Equivalent Exchange, those who learn it might have something of a breakthrough in sharing techniques."

You snap your fingers. "Then I have the perfect skill for you to learn while teaching it! The Fusion Dance!"

You spot Chi-chi blush a little with embarrassment, but nods. "It might take longer to learn than Maple and I did for others, but... well, results are nothing to laugh at."

Lapis gives an intrigued look. "Well... I'll consider it."

You give a celebratory stretch. "Perfect. Now... wait, so would Konpei be in charge again, while Kami's gone?"

"It will not be necessary." the aged Namekian's voice tells you, walking out with...

https://youtu.be/ts-l_BRdXtc

...Trip? She's wearing robes similar to his, complete with a cane just like Kami's. She gives a shy smile as she walks towards you, the elderly Namekian's face filled with pride. Trip bows respectfully. "I shall be taking over duties as God of the Earth."

You notice Goku seems to have this... oddly happy expression, like a kid hearing their parent just got the dream job they've always wanted. Piccolo too seems to have an approving one, nodding at her.

>A. Outfit looks good on you, Miss "Goddess of Earth"
>B. Piccolo, are you sure you don't want to head to Namek too?
>C. Are you sure you're ready, Trip?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48061249
Offer to teach him Chuu Lee's weak spots.
>>
>>48061263
>A. But doesn't it get windy up on the Lookout?
>>
>>48061263
>D. Something else?

"So will Popo be helping Tripitaka or going to Namek with you Kami?"
>>
>>48061263
>A. Outfit looks good on you, Miss "Goddess of Earth"

Does this mean that we have to call her "Kami" now? What do we call Kami in that case?
>>
>>48061346
Katas Jr!
>>
>>48061263
>>A. Outfit looks good on you, Miss "Goddess of Earth"
>>
>>48061263
So if we pray, our prayers go to Trip now?

...Interesting...

>Must not make lewd prayers
>Shit!
>>
so what's the power level for your mook PTO soldiers and our martial artist from crane or turtle schools?
>>
File: KamiSanzo-mug.jpg (55 KB, 429x341) Image search: [Google]
KamiSanzo-mug.jpg
55 KB, 429x341
>>48061263
You smile sweetly at her. "That outfit looks good on you, Miss 'Goddess of Earth.' Ah, but... seems a bit lighter than your... usual one. Not too breezy?"

She laughs softly. "I'm fine, Maple. And thank you."

"Juuuuust don't let dad see it." Acer points out.

She laughs at that too. "I... will be able to manage, really."

"Oh, Mr. Popo! Will you be helping her, or staying with Kami? ...er, or are you 'Kami' now, Trip?"

She rubs the back of her neck. "It... is a little complicated, I admit. I will have the title of 'Kami,' just as I did 'Tripitaka,' but if you would prefer, you may still call me 'Trip.'"

"I shall stay on the Lookout to accompany her, though." Popo adds.

"And if calling me 'Kami' is too much trouble, I did rather like the name you came up with. 'Katas Jr.'" the elderly Namekian finishes. "I have long forgotten my old name, and in truth gave it up when I became the Earth's Guardian. But the world has a new one to watch over it." He smiles at Trip warmly. "And I have faith in her. I know she will be a great one."

Most people gathered nod in agreement at her, Goku giving her a prideful smile as your kids curiously walk to her. In the meantime, you approach Lapis and Chuu Lee, giving a bit of a smirk as you tell him, with her in earshot and a sly, teasing smirk on your face, "Could help you learn some of her weak points too, you know. Would be good practice."

Chuu Lee's face reddens. "Maple!"

Preparations are made for the mission to save Korin, while you decide to...

>A. Start working on learning Instant Transmission with Lapis
>B. Help others try to learn the Fusion Dance (who?)
>C. See Roshi about possibly learning the Mafuba, just in case you need it
>D. Work on the Gravity Chambers with Acer, see if you can get some new training in
>E. Ask Trip to unlock your potential
>F. Do some training with Piccolo and Goku
>G. See what Raditz has been up to, and if Vegeta and Nappa are behaving themselves
>H. Something else?

Pick three at most
>>
>>48062162

(Lapis for the fusion dance and Brobro)

>>
>>48062073
Make lots of lewd prayers to make her blush
>>48062162
(Lapis for the fusion dance and Brobro)
>D. Work on the Gravity Chambers with Acer, see if you can get some new training in
>>
>>48062162

>>
>>48062162
>G. See what Raditz has been up to, and if Vegeta and Nappa are behaving themselves
>B. Help others try to learn the Fusion Dance (Everyone who has someone roughly their size)

In that order. Last thing we need is 'getes and Nappa doing something stupid. Once they've been checked on, start working on the Fusion Dance. Fusion OP, get everyone learning that shit ASAP.
>>
For fusion dance training we should attend in a water ballet class.

Or other dance classes in general.

Also did we ever collect and study the remains of Rasin and Lakasei (or Amond I thought we did?) Their little merger technique should give us some insight on how natural fusion works.
>>
>>48062346
Also where would we might find a place that would have a good display of traditional fighting poses?
>>
>>48062162
>A
>C
>E

Question: what would unlocking the potential of a fused being do?
>>
>>48062162
A, c, e
>>
>>48062162
>>
>>48062456
A good question.
My guess would be that it either:
Unlocks roughly half of each fusee's potential;
Unlocks the full potential of the fused being, but with a diminished effect on the fusees when the fusion ends;
Or fully unlocks the potential of both fusees, which gives an appropriate boost to the fusion entity
>>
>>48062141
Normal mook soldiers are in the range of canon Roshi to canon Raditz, Saibamen being a possibility as well. We'll see if that stays constant.

>>48062456
>>48062844
It would be hard to unlock properly for a Fusion, it would be easier to unlock both individually. On that note...

Roll me 3d20, best of five.

DC for the first one is 20.
DC for the second one is 16.
No DC for the third one.
>>
Rolled 17, 20, 5 = 42 (3d20)

>>48062893
Liam is mocking me now.
>>
Rolled 19, 3, 10 = 32 (3d20)

>>48062893
>>
>>48062922
>Rolled 19, 3, 10 = 32 (3d20)

Hey now.

I don't like bad rolls either but you gotta keep'em.
>>
Rolled 2, 15, 2 = 19 (3d20)

>>48062893
Critfail me
>>
Rolled 15, 14, 8 = 37 (3d20)

>>48062893
Check em
>>
Rolled 7, 18, 18 = 43 (3d20)

>>48062893
>>
>>48062893
>No DC for third one
Then...why roll it at all, kato? Just say 2d20. It won't matter what we roll on the third.
>>
>19
>20
>18

Nice
>>
>>48063006
Wish tuffle luck could let us switch around the 20 and the 19...
>>
>>48063053
It'd be nice to
They're the same set of rolls after all
>>
>>48063053
You see, the only issue with it is

THE FACT THAT KATO KEEPS FUCKING SETTING CRIT AS THE DC FOR SHIT
DESPITE BEING TOLD OFF FOR CRIT-ONLY SUCCESS IN THE PAST

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Level_Up_Logo.gif (9 KB, 204x203) Image search: [Google]
Level_Up_Logo.gif
9 KB, 204x203
Rolled 7, 20, 19, 9, 6 = 61 (5d20)

>>48062910
>>48062922
>>48062946
>>48062961
>>48062974
Well well well. You have definitely gained a new skill, and you came close to another.

>>48062989
Potential Unlock. Speaking of which...

Maple, your Power Level has hit 1,463,200.

Level Up!

You've hit level 17.

HP: [37/37]
Ki: [30/30]
Stamina: [30/30]
Melee Attack: 30
Energy Attack: 30

You have 9 points to spend. You can decide now or at the end of the thread on how to spend them.

>>48063153
Instant Transmission isn't easy. And yet you came close to learning it anyway. Calm your tits, anon.

This all said, writing...
>>
>>48063207
Put it all in Ki and Energy with one point going to HP.
>>
>>48063207
3 for HP

2 for ki

2 for Stamina

1 for Melee

1 Energy
>>
>>48063207
Now we can achieve Pyrrhic victory! Huzzah!
>>
>>48063207
1 for HP
4 for Ki
4 for Energy Attack
>>
>>48063207
1 HP
2 Ki
2 Stamina
2 Melee
2 Energy
>>
>>48063207
3 points to Ki
3 points to Energy Attack
3 points to Ki Control
>>
>>48063207
1 HP
3 Ki
1 Stamina
1 Melee Attack
3 Energy Attack
>>
>>48063207
We gotta check out our max now. Raio-Ten + Kaioken against Goku's SSJ.

Then see how our upgrade will effect fusion.
>>
>>48063207

1 HP
3 Ki
3 Stam
2 Energy Attack
>>
>>48063261
Second
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>>48063207
Don't set crits as the dc and I won't be so angry
Easy
>>
>>48063207
I still think stats should be autodistributed as the result of how we train and gain.

It's too much like rpgs where you can kill shit to level up and then just increase your engineering skill despite not spending your time engineering shit.
>>
>>48063602
for your birthday you shall have four 20 DCs
>>
>>48063672
That way leads to Final Fantasy 2. Then again, in that game you could punch your friends and vice versa to level up your strength and HP.
>>
>>48063739
That's what monks do irl and it works pretty well
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>48063723
GOTCHA, PUNK!
SOLICITING OFFERS OF THE 4 20 I SEE
>>
File: Lapis-gi.png (219 KB, 424x985) Image search: [Google]
Lapis-gi.png
219 KB, 424x985
>>48062162
You begin working with Lapis on learning the Instant Transmission technique. And... well, the skill SOUNDS far more simple than it is. You hone in on a Ki signature by sensing it, and then, using your Ki, enter into a "zone" of sorts that allows you to move near instantly to the Ki signature. In the months of training you go for to learn it... you still can't actually access it yourself. Your ability to pick up on Ki signatures has improved, at least, but you can't truly teleport to them. Lapis tells you that you're picking up on this thing far quicker than he or Krillin did, at the very least.

Lapis himself, in contrast, has not only picked up Fusion, he and Yamcha have learned it perfectly, and even discovered that, by focusing on it slightly as the two are fusees touch fingers, can alter the color and style of the Fusion outfit. He's opted for a vest with a red detail, with black undershirt similar to the one you thankfully gained when fusing with Chi-chi.

During the training you spent with him, you've learned a bit about Lapis himself. He is quite laid back, but beneath his calm and slightly aloof attitude he turns out to be quite prideful in his abilities and, interestingly, is actually quite fond of nature. He admits he'd love to live in a place like Mount Paozu like you and Goku do, with the beautiful scenery and calm, refreshing atmosphere.

During talking about it, you ask of him, "You sure you're not dating Chuu Lee for her home, right?"

"It's a bonus." he gives in slightly sarcastic response, laughing. "But... a beautiful landscape is one thing. A beautiful, strong, and feisty redheaded woman who laughs at your jokes? I'd take that over any mountainside sunset." He punctuates the comment by pointing at Goku. "He knows what I'm talkin' about."

(cont.)
>>
File: Roshi_.png (83 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
Roshi_.png
83 KB, 400x227
>>48064202
As an added bonus, Lapis shows off a technique he, Krillin, and Lazuli developed, and Chuu Lee managed to learn. The Meteor Combination, a powerful series of blows backed by Ki, allowing the user to attack constantly and with such ferocity that an opponent would have a difficult time breaking away from it... though it has a hard counter in the Explosive Wave. Interesting, though.

During such training, you also see Trip on the Lookout over having your hidden potential unlocked on your Birthday, Acer coming with. You gain a tremendous boost in strength, power flowing through your body, more than doubling what you were capable of before... but to your surprise, Acer's unlock brings out even more than you have. While your Power Level hits over 1.4 million... Acer's actually manages to hit above 1.5 million.

And lastly, while trying to learn Instant Transmission, you visit Roshi and tell him, making it clear that you wouldn't take "No" for an answer, "I want to learn the Mafuba."

Your dad gains a somber look on his face, quickly turning off the program he was enjoying and looking you in the eye. "...Make me one promise. You will not use it unless you absolutely have to. Even as strong as you've gotten... the risk of death if very real. And only more prominent the stronger the person you try to seal in it."

You hug him. "I promise, dad."

Roshi smiles at you. "All right. I'll teach you, kiddo." He picks up a jar... but gains a look on his face that you're all too familiar with. "...provided you can get me a hot date with a pretty young lady tonight! Maybe a pretty blonde, ooh or a bluenette."

>A. Dad. No.
>B. Fiiiiiiine
>C. You know, you probably could get a date on your own if you really tried, dad
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48064213
>C. You know, you probably could get a date on your own if you really tried, dad
>>
>>48064213
>D. Missing Launch already?
>>
>>48064202
hey, no one calls our husband a joke and gets away with it
>>
>>48064213
>D. Something else?
"How about I scry you up the perfect date, and whoever it is you to have to go out with them."

>Scry for the perfect wife and mom!
>>
>>48064213
>B. Fiiiiiiine
>D. So, you want me to look into the robotics marketplace? I heard they have all sorts of exteriors, personalities and settings.
>>
>>48064265
Planet Plant Needs Moms!
>>
>>48064213

I'll also second this: >>48064265

He needs to find another immortal to settle down with.
>>
>>48064296

Annin, as our mom?
>>
>>48064296
Robots are immortal.
>>
>>48064265
Oh please Kato this, it's too perfect not to do
>>
>>48064352
Why would we want a Mom though? We are a Mom. We've moved out already, let's just get him a bunch of gold-digging sluts and bimbos with big tits and nice asses.
>>
>>48064414
Think for a moment man

who would be the perfect wife for Roshi
>>
>>48064414
Matchmaker Maple sets up everyone with their soul mate!

WE ARE THE LEGENDARY MATCHMAKER!
>>
>>48064429
Baba.
>>
>>48064430
What if Roshi's soul mate is dead
>>
>>48064454
She did, but she's already been through reincarnation by now.
>>
...well okay. Roll me 1d20, best of five. DC 16.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>48064470
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>48064470
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>48064470
this is going toward the robo-waifu right
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>48064470
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48064470
>>
>>48064482
>>48064488
>>48064497
>>48064504
>>48064506
Well all right then.

Writing...
>>
>>48064213
Meanwhile in AcerQuest
>WE DID IT GUYS!
>SUCK ON IT SISTER 1.5 MILLION PL!
>That Yamcha/Lapis fusion looked pretty hot
>>
>>48064640
>our kids can beat up your kids
>>
>>48064640
>Can we please finish our Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack!
>WE GOTTA FIND [Link to Video Game Bad Guy]
>Do you guys think if Masa and Mune did the fusion dance, our sword would be stronger for the thirty minutes?
>>
>Fourth strongest after unlock potential
Fuck off goku, you cunt.
Fuck off chuu li, your gains are way too ridiculous, you aren't even a saiyan
Fuck off acer, you didn't even roll on your potential

>NOT THE STRONGEST CHARACTER AS THE MC BY A FACTOR OF FOUR, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>48064804
Acer got a 20 tho
>>48063207
>>
>>48064830
Acer can suck dragon cock, he's a bitch who died to robots
>>
>>48064804
Chuu Lee's gains are insane.

I'm wondering if she's the first of us to plateau power wise. At that point were going to need to figure out unorthodox methods of breaking that stall.
>>
>>48064864
was one hfil of a zenkai
>>
>>48064878
>Our STUDENT is leagues stronger than us, has only not been our student for a little while
>Has only ever had one teacher, unlike us
>Is a special snowflake human with particular attunement to ki or some shit

CHUU LEE CAN LEAVE, WE ARENT EVEN MIDDLEAGED YET AND SHE'S OUTPACING US

KILL HER
>>
>>48064935
>Steals our red hair
>Steals our equivalent exchange
>Probably stole our foresight gig too
Fuck this bitch, tryin to be maple 2.0
Fuck
>>
>>48064935
>>48064957
So your saying, we should fuse with her?
>>
>>48064957
>She undergoes surgery to make herself shorter
>Uses retrograde virus to genetically alter herself to have tuffle dna
THIS CUNT...
>>
File: 15-nnurJ.gif (244 KB, 413x456) Image search: [Google]
15-nnurJ.gif
244 KB, 413x456
>>48064980
RETROVIRUS?
>>
>>48064878
>>48064935
>>48064957
What'd y'all expect? She's TALLER
>>
>>48064980
>sleeps with Goku
>adopts Gohan and Peppa
>becomes Acer's Sissis
>steals Rainbow and murders Maple with it

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

She's actually Towa's evil mole all along!
>>
>>48064980
>she comes after our man and kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4gBhg3oZb0
>>
File: Baba_le_f.png (220 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Baba_le_f.png
220 KB, 500x375
>>48064213
You place your hands on your hips. "Gee, again? And right after Launch is gone too." Roshi actually laughs at that. You sigh. "Dad... come on, you could probably get a real date if you wanted to. Why do you need me to do it?"

He gets on his knees and pleads. "Maple, I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been off my game lately. I need your help with this one. Come on kiddo, help your dad out just a bit! Please?"

"'Lately' is putting it mildly." Turtle adds, playing a game of Checkers with Gamera's son, a smaller turtle looking at them from the side of the table.

You hang your head. "...dad, you know what. I'm taking you to Auntie Baba's."

He gulps. "W-why there?"

You smile deviously. "If you want a date that badly, I'm gonna find you the perfect one."

Bringing him to Baba's, you explain your plan. She gives him a smirk exactly like the one you gave him and readies her Crystal Ball. "I should have done this a long time ago."

"N-now wait just a minute, wh-what about the fights, or the payment?" Roshi protests.

Baba laughs. "If I were telling the fortune, I'd be asking it. But I'm not doing it this time."

The Turtle Hermit gulps. "Who... who's gonna do it, then?"

You place your hands on the Crystal Ball and focus. "I believe that's obvious. I told you I'M gonna find you the perfect date, right?"

Images flash through on the sphere as you focus, searching through for girls that would be the best match for him. Several ones flash by. One a woman with a very noticeable hourglass figure, with blue hair. One a strange-looking woman with sharp, pointed teeth. One a red Brench woman with white hair, of all things. One a beautiful young woman with purple hair that... Roshi actually recognizes, but shakes his head. Finally it settles on...

(cont.)
>>
File: annin_by_ezequiel_d-d61ct75.png (340 KB, 600x985) Image search: [Google]
annin_by_ezequiel_d-d61ct75.png
340 KB, 600x985
>>48065279
"...A-A-Annin?!" Roshi gulps out in surprise.

"Again?" Baba questions.

You turn your head to her in surprise. "Wait, 'again?'"

Baba smirks. "He never told you, did he? Oh my brother once tried asking her out on a date over a hundred years ago, back when he was trying to keep as youthful an appearance as he could."

The Turtle Hermit seems to shrink into his shell as best he can. "...it didn't go so well."

"On account of his... antics." Baba states.

>A. Well dad, we're going there!
>B. If it was over a hundred years ago, why not give it another shot?
>C. Ehh... maybe this isn't the best idea
>D. Something else?
>>
>>48065291
>D. Let's see if Jackie Chun has a better shot.
>>
>>48065291
>D. LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!
>>
File: Jackie_Chun.png (383 KB, 865x649) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_Chun.png
383 KB, 865x649
>>48065291
>D. Something else?
"Then Roshi won't be seeing Annin."
>Clothes beam up a wig and a certain gi
"Jackie Chun will."
>>
>>48065291
>>
>>48065291
>>B. If it was over a hundred years ago, why not give it another shot?
>>
>>48065291
>>
>>48065291
>D. Go back to the Bluenette, fulfill the bare minimum requirements
>>
File: MutaitoEvilContainmentWave.png (334 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
MutaitoEvilContainmentWave.png
334 KB, 576x432
>>48065291
You grin at him. "If the antics of Master Roshi are still too fresh, a hundred years later..." aaaaand CLOTHES BEAM! "...how about JACKIE CHUN?!" you declare, giving him a wig and new, more fashionable outfit.

Baba snickers. "Maple, that didn't fool you back then, did it? Annin will be able to see through it near instantly."

Y-yeah, didn't fool you. Not for a moment. Nope. "I still think it's worth a shot. I mean... over a hundred years, I doubt she still holds a grudge over that." You pick up Roshi and travel to Annin's. As you leave you notice three figures headed to Baba's... Raditz, Vegeta, and Nappa. Hmn.

Meeting the woman again, you notice her having a meal of rice and... well, decide to play matchmaker a bit. Giving dad some pointers, you let them enjoy an evening together. And to your surprise... well, things actually seem to play out pleasantly. He still seems to have some... issues, but hey, she didn't kick him halfway across the globe. It's a start!

And so, he lets you learn the Mafuba, showing you the rather simple but ingenious usage of Ki to lock onto a target and bring them to a container. In fact... with your training with the Instant Transmission, you've got a perfect way to use the Mafuba. The problem comes in... well, actually sealing a being. Even someone twice as strong as you would be a severe and life-risking challenge. And the less energy you have, the harder it will be to seal an opponent. Still... it's potentially a lifesaver as much as it is a danger to yourself.

Roshi looks on you with pride. He still tells you to never use it unless there is no other option, but accepts that there may be a challenge ahead that necessitates it. If it comes to that, you'll be ready.

(cont.)
>>
File: GalacticKingimageUAI_.jpg (39 KB, 270x347) Image search: [Google]
GalacticKingimageUAI_.jpg
39 KB, 270x347
>>48066151
By December, Bulma, Yamcha, and Pantea show up at your place with some surprising news.

"Well, King Furry's efforts are paying off. The Galactic King will be coming to Earth, to personally welcome the planet into the larger galactic community." the purple-haired woman states. "They'll be arriving at Mifan on Christmas. Pilaf's started up a plan to make the Earth's first true spaceport... with Capsule Corp's help, of course. The Galactic Patrol will have a few members around for his safety."

>A. That's wonderful news!
>B. You seem to say that like you're familiar with him
>C. A year ago we had two people come from space to invade the planet, they pick the anniversary on purpose?
>D. Are there any security risks you're aware of?
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48066170
>E. Been a while since you cooked seafood, you'll have to go out on some fishing/whaling trips some time.
>>
>>48066170
>C. A year ago we had two people come from space to invade the planet, they pick the anniversary on purpose?
>>
>>48066170
>>
>>48066170
oh no
https://youtu.be/q-ESYrDQt1k
https://youtu.be/c4TUN8XTGMs?t=126
>>
>>48066170
>E. We're still independent, right?
>>
>>48066170
>E. To be honest, I don't think the Galactic King is any better than the PTO. I mean, to spare the earth of getting killed by a saiyan, their solution was to unleash a bioweapon and kill all the humans (which by the way leaves all the beastmen alive to get genocided some more), so I would very much rather we stay out of galactic politics as much as possible.
>>
>>
>>48066170

>>48066346
Wow no.
>>
>>48066436
Why not? The answer to genocide is not preventative genocide. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if the Galactic Patrol is contracted by the PTO to cleanse targeted planets of organics.
>>
>>48066346
On the other hand, we are harboring Lazuli who just assassinated the head of the PTO. Some deterrence might be nice.
>>
>>48066475
A deterrent would be a planetary shield, the Galactic Patrol's deterrent would be gassing the Earth before the PTO gets there.
>>
>>48066504
Speaking of planetary shield, we need to get to work on that bit of tuffle tech
>>
>>48066170
with >>48066346
>>
>>48066346
The opposite of supporting this. Boy this does not sound like Maple at all. This comes out of nowhere and ignores the Galactic Patrol actually trying to help us for years.
>>
>>48066589
Galactic Patrol members we've encountered have been here on their best behavior, because we got lucky with them. If the Galactic King heard about the saiyan from Jaco, we'd all be dead right now. Seriously, fuck the Galactic King. He's lesser than Dr. Raichi.
>>
>>48066648
/m/?
>>
>>48066627
You sound like angry anon
Just for that I hope Earth gets annexed and made into a tourist trap.
>>
>>48066669
/m/? Why /m/?
>>
>>48066346
Okay Vegeta
>>
>>48066800
How is that what Vegeta would think?
>>
>>48066821
It isn't, but you could compare the salt levels
>>
>>48066821
Because you're being a whiny, salty bitch
>>
>>48066827
>salt
>political views
though I see how the two can be recognized as the other
>>
>>48066833
>I don't support a monarch who genocides planets
>waaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah
>>
>>48066170
A, B, D
>>
>>48066589
Have you turned a blind eye to all the times we've feared how the Galactic Patrol is liable to kill every living thing on Earth to kill a Saiyan? They're only good guys when it is convenient for them to be so.
>>
File: Bulma_3951898_5219880_tr_19.jpg (16 KB, 270x285) Image search: [Google]
Bulma_3951898_5219880_tr_19.jpg
16 KB, 270x285
>>48066170
"That's wonderful news!" you state, noticing Gohan listening to you all carefully as Pantea and Peppa play. You look to Bulma again. "You seem to say that like you're familiar with him, though. Have you met with him before or something?"

"Well, not person-to-person, but did hear about him from Jaco initially. And... well, the other day I was kind of the second Earthling to make contact with him, after King Furry." she responds. "Gotta say, he wasn't what I was expecting. But he seems like a friendly guy." Bulma hands over a picture of the alien king.

"Huh, those are a lot of arms. Or... are they legs?" Goku comments, scratching his head.

You start to piece together why Bulma's brought this up. "...Are there any security risks you're aware of? I mean, sure King Furry promised to find allies among the stars, and the Galactic Patrol is probably enough, but... memories are still fresh in a lot of people's minds. And there was the Makyo Star not too long ago, not to mention conspiracy theories about aliens having more validity..." Gods, there are probably folks that think this means the Earth is being "annexed" into some Galactic state or something.

"That's what worries me." Bulma's tone takes a more grim tone. "King Furry has asked for a sort of... 'unofficial' bodyguard of sorts. Someone to stay away and pick up on threats." She taps the side of her head. "We have a few fighters still on Earth that can see threats before they happen. Acer's already said he'll be available and will be patrolling Mifan, Yamcha's going to be with me as we greet them, but... well, what about you, Maple? Can you help us out for this?"

>A. Sure, I'll be there with you guys to greet him
>B. I can patrol Mifan with Acer, count on me!
>C. I'll keep watch from farther away, just to be sure
>D. I dunno... you guys are probably fine
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48067234
>E. I think I'll go pick a fight on PTO soil rather than try to defend our easily destroyable planet. We barely managed to prevent the Tree of Might from hitting the Earth, I tremble to imagine what two pissed off world-destroyers would be capable of doing to us.
>>
>>48067234
>>
>>48067234
>>
>>
>>48060729
>>48060716
Yo senpaitachi I still have that Hong Meiling giantess folder.
>>
>>48067617
Present plz
>>
Are there not enough purple haired bulma pictures?
>>
File: don'tmoonhim.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
don'tmoonhim.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>48067803
>>
Rolled 20, 6, 13, 19 = 58 (4d20)

>>48063723
>for your birthday you shall have four 20 DCs
satan pls guide my dice
>>
>>48067849
1/4 is pretty good
>>
>>48067849
thx satan
>>
>>
>>48064640
Meanwhile, in GeroQuest

We've left your sphere of influence and have fucked off to space.

Actually, managed to salvage the remains of the Gete Star. Other than that, we're basically cruising around the galaxy collecting bio-materials and exotic machinery compounds.

Next arc is probably the Ginyus, though right now we're going through filler. Would you believe we've found a Quarian? Because we found a Quarian.
>>
>>48067977
GeroQuest QM confirmed for waifufag.
>>
>>48067977
>TFW when they find out the PTO wants to destroy Earth
>TFW when Earth joins the Galactic Patrol
>We never should of left Earth guys!
>>
File: Vegeta-shouting.gif (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-shouting.gif
3 MB, 720x480
>>48067234
You nod. "Sure. I'll be there to greet 'em with you guys. Heh, bet there's some interesting things to learn there too"

Yamcha raises his eyebrow. "Say... what about the other alien royalty on the Earth? Last I recall Raditz was watching over them, but maybe it'll help Vegeta a bit to meet with them?"

"I don't think that's wise. I'm... sure he has a lot of people still upset with him." Goku adds. "I mean, Raditz has been helping the Galactic Patrol, and I heard he's worked to make amends with some of the people he's attacked before, but Vegeta..."

As if on cue, three Ki signatures land down outside. The Saiyans. Raditz knocks... and then Vegeta knocks harder. "TUFFLE, KAKAROT, I WANT SOME ANSWERS, NOW."

Gohan moves to you nervously as Peppa climbs up and sets herself on her dad's shoulder. You get to the door before Vegeta knocks it down. "It's not polite to-"

"I DON'T CARE." he roars. Your daughter glares at him. "Tell me the truth. Turles also became a Super Saiyan, didn't he?!"

>A. Yep! Kicked my ass pretty hard after it too
>B. Why do you want to know?
>C. He wasn't the only one that's come close
>D. Monkey boy, how about you let him in on it?
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48068092
>>
>>48068092
>>
>>48066669
I prefer /cake/, /cow/, and /cunny/.
>>
>>48068092
>E. Yeah, apparently the secret to becoming a Super Saiyan is throwing a hissy fit. ...you'll get there!
>>
>>48068092
>E. So what if he did, Pineapplehead?
>>
>>48068092
> Turles also became a Super Saiyan, didn't he?!
Yes.

And my husband.

[LIE] And Tarble.
>>
>>48068092
>A. Not that impressive, he doped up on a magic fruit to get that power
>E. My friend Launch became a Super Human
>>
>>48068092
>>A. Yep! Kicked my ass pretty hard after it too
>>
File: SuperSaiyanGoku-t.gif (1016 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
SuperSaiyanGoku-t.gif
1016 KB, 500x281
>>48068092
You cheekily put your hands behind your head. "Yep! Kicked by ass pretty hard, too. Why do you wanna know?"

Vegeta seems like he's about to erupt at you, but stops and starts to calm himself. "...how."

"Got mad, threw a fit, and bam, hair went all gold and spiky. Goku and Chuu Lee beat him after he transformed into an Oozaru, and he was at wits' end." You give him a curious look. "...you've managed to teach yourself how to sense Ki, right Vegeta? No need for a Scouter?"

He turns his head. "Tch. Of course I have."

You grin. "Good. Monkey boy... how about you let Mr. Grumpy Pineapple see what it looks like?"

Goku smiles and nods, setting Peppa down. He stands tall and starts to power up. You feel his Ki surge, Raditz staring at his brother with a prideful look, the ground trembling beneath you. Goku's hair stands on end, the flash of gold becoming a full blonde color in his formerly black hair. He's transformed.

Vegeta and Nappa are... awestruck. "This... this power. It's... it has to be beyond Freeza's." He falls to his knees and slams his fist into the dirt, the Saiyan Prince trembling. "Why do you have it?! Why do a couple low-classes manage the Legendary power when-"

(cont.)
>>
>>48064864
https://youtu.be/s5A5Mb__fiA
>>
File: false_super_saiyan_kid.png (230 KB, 1280x2145) Image search: [Google]
false_super_saiyan_kid.png
230 KB, 1280x2145
>>48068874
He stops as all of you feel something. Peppa stands tall, mimicking her father, and... tries to power up. Her Ki... surges. Nappa stares at the girl and turns to Raditz, commenting, "I'm... losing my mind, right? I'm not seeing this."

The long-haired Saiyan laughs. "Stands to reason that she can. You have the proof before you." He gestures to your very surprised monkey boy.

For a moment... Peppa's hair stands on end, but she stops and falls on her face. "Oww..."

Vegeta falls to his knees. "The Tuffle... hybrid. That... no... NO."

You pick Peppa up, checking her over. She seems... embarrassed, giving Goku an apologetic look. Gohan pats her head gently, telling her, "Is OK. You tried."

"I can't believe this... what, are YOU a Super Saiyan too?!" he roars, pointing at Yamcha. You notice... tears in his eyes.

"Nah. But our friend Launch is a Super Human. Blonde hair, incredible power, whole deal." you state bluntly.

Vegeta forces himself up, hiding his face. "...Nappa. I need a drink."

"I need thirty." the large Saiyan adds, starting to head off with him.

Raditz seems to have a pleased expression on his face, Goku patting him on the shoulder. "You'll make it soon too, brobro."

Raditz frowns. "...I've tried. Pushed myself to the point of desperation, tried to bring out my rage. Nothing's stuck." He then laughs. "But I can't stop, I guess. I'm not going to let Vegeta become one before me."

>A. We believe in ya, Raddy!
>B. Maybe you just need the right trigger, or something
>C. Enough about Super Saiyans, we haven't really talked with you in a while, Raditz, how've you been?
>D. Peppa, sweetie, please don't push yourself like that
>E. Something else?
>>
>>48068892
>C. Enough about Super Saiyans, we haven't really talked with you in a while, Raditz, how've you been?
>>
>>48068892

I forget, what's Maple's current quest?

We could spend some time in the pendulum room. Let Raditz see his dad and his dad's squad getting their asses kicked. That might help.
>>
>>48068892
>>A. We believe in ya, Raddy!
>>C. Enough about Super Saiyans, we haven't really talked with you in a while, Raditz, how've you been?
>>
>>48068892
Peppa really is her father's daughter.
>>
>>48068963
You just recently hit over 1.4 million in base. Raditz is at 1.5, like Acer.

If you used your full power (Kaio-ken with the Raio-Ten), you would be able to reach over 40 million, maybe 50 million.
>>
>>48068892

>>
>>48069067
I said quest.
Objective.
task.
mission.
goal.
>>
>>48069250
It's to prep for Frieza/Cooler invasion, iirc
>>
>>48060331
>http://pastebin.com/93rxb3dN
>Mark Satan:
>PL: 18,500
wat
>>
>>48069250
The other characters are rescuing Korin and Yajirobe to restore our Senzu bean supply.

Other future plans is to protect the Galactic King from assasins when he arrives.
>>
>>48069354
Ah. Right.
How many days is that in?
We might be able to see if we can train Raditz, Peppa, and xXghoanXx in saiyaning.
>>
File: FutureTrunks-thisisfine.png (263 KB, 466x361) Image search: [Google]
FutureTrunks-thisisfine.png
263 KB, 466x361
>>48069250
Woops, sorry, misread that.

Currently you're still training for Freeza and Cooler's arrival. They're going to arrive in August of next year. Everybody should be ready by then. Right? Hahahaoh boy.

You're limited in Senzus due to Korin's capture, so Tien's school, Krillin, and Piccolo are off to rescue him. Also the Galactic King will visit Earth on Christmas.

>>48069293
Is there something wrong, anon?
>>
I wonder if Konpei can teach us how to candy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNUwxRKohQ
>>
File: salt.jpg (20 KB, 225x237) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
20 KB, 225x237
>>48069412
>Is there something wrong, anon?
Hercule having higher PL than Vegeta is going to make his hair turn white.
>>
>>48069446
Even Canon!Vegeta is way stronger at this point.
>>
>>48069480
Canon!Vegeta wasn't stuck in a PTO cell.
>>
>>48069544
Neither was this one. Also, healing tank.
>>
>Jiya and Undine's relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c-d720OvH8
>>
>>48069567
Galatic Patrol. Sorry.
>>
File: Tights-relax.png (834 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tights-relax.png
834 KB, 1600x1200
>>48068892
You approach him with your kids in your arms. "You'll manage it in no time, Raddy. We believe in ya, right kids?!"

"YEAH!" Peppa shouts, pumping her fists into the air, Gohan nodding happily at his uncle.

"Maybe you just need the right trigger. Maybe ask Trip if she can help you unlock it using the Pendulum Room, or something." you add. In fact... maybe that'd be a good way to really see if you're ready for Freeza. Should check in on that.

Goku powers down. "Betcha you'll get strong as me some day!"

"I wouldn't go that far. But... I appreciate that."

You start to head back inside. "Enough about Super Saiyans, let's hear some from you, Raditz! How've you been?"

He hangs his head. "Ugh... Vegeta's a pain, but he's at least behaving himself. Though the dumbass' idea of training is very... Saiyan. Taking whatever beatings he can when fighting Nappa, and healing up from the resulting injuries. He's only half as strong as either of us are, but he's catching up quick. Nappa too." He takes a seat next to Yamcha as you settle. "I've been trying to take what time I can relaxing."

"That's not all he's been doing." Pantea adds, floating slightly in the air, cheeky grin on her face. "I saw you with a certain someone the other day, Mr. Raditz~"

He looks at her nervously. "...what did you-" Suddenly his expression becomes one of dread.

Yamcha and Bulma frown at their daughter, in a "you were up past your bedtime" kind of way, but... oh boy. You lean in, an expression on your face mirroring Pantea's. "...was it Tights?"

"MATCHMAKER MAPLE, NO!"

https://youtu.be/emJaN6Tb7vM

>YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FOURTH SOCIAL LINK WITH LAPIS

>DRAGON BALL TUFFLE QUEST Z #38 END
>Twitter account is @KatoQm, will have status updates there
>Got some questions for the QM? Characters? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

And that's all for tonight, folks. I'll be around for questions like usual. Did y'all have fun?
>>
>>48069675
>And that's all for tonight, folks. I'll be around for questions like usual. Did y'all have fun?
Yes, but I wish I could've got a bit swoler.

Now, how hard is your campaign going to break now that we're spreading Fusion dance and Instant transmission around like they were STDs?
>>
>>48069675
Thanks for the run!
>>48069708
As long as Towa, Ghost Dad, and Dr Gero are floating around, I think there will be some challenges. Cooler should still give us some of a challenge.
>>
>>48069675
So we learned the Mafuba with that 20?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 276x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 276x655
>>48069675
All the fun! Also when can we have recoome fight pic related on earth for the title of Galactic Champion?
>>
>>48069906
We've seen a summer camp run by Vince McMahon, we've seen a city run by Vince McMahon, coming soon to WWE, PLANET WRESTLING.
>>
>>48069932
How much money do we need to throw at this to make it happen? Capsule Corp can probably foot the initial bill, if they get a minimum 40% profit split
>>
File: BabyExercising.png (312 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
BabyExercising.png
312 KB, 540x540
>>48069708
I think now is as good a time as any to break it to you.

Tremendous GAINS will become progressively harder the stronger you get. Not a true "cap," but gaining further strength becomes less manageable as time goes on. Chuu Lee is the closest to hitting this "maxed out" point. None of you or your friends are there YET, but you'll start to see this happen sooner rather than later. Fusion definitely is a way to overcome this, but even that can only go so far.

And do keep in mind, that even with Fusion, it is entirely possible to end up with a "bad future" of sorts. One that is worse than even Future Trunks'.

>>48069766
>>48069906
Thanks for playing!

Cooler actually is still stronger than Goku or Chuu Lee at their max, just as Freeza is stronger than you, Raditz, or Acer at your max. Vegeta's "training" has gotten him plenty strong in a short amount of time, but even if he did gain Super Saiyan at this point Freeza could still beat him. But it might not be that way for long.

>Spoiler
Oh how I don't want to spoil the surprise...

>>48069808
That you did. And Acer got that boost with his 20.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>48069989
If I get over 95 on this roll can we have XTRA GAINZ?
>>
>>48069989
Oh yeah, our stats are
right?
>>
>>48069989

When we reach that GAINS plateau, that means that gravity training or intense physical training won't have much effect, right?

What would be a way to remain relevant, then? If the later stages of DBZ and DBSuper are of any indication, then one has to either undergo a specialized physical training regimen developed from a divine being, or find a divine being that can unlock potential much better than anyone else can.
>>
>>48070076
The trick is to practice our Ki Control.
>>
>>48070076
Well have we finished the 8 fold path we'll see what techniques we can exchange. Magic is the great equalizer.
>>
File: Tights-pose.png (527 KB, 414x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tights-pose.png
527 KB, 414x1000
>>48070009
It looks like you were not successful.

>>48070025
I'd noted the best consensus as, given the votes:

HP: [38/38]
Ki: [33/33]
Stamina: [31/31]
Melee Attack: 31
Energy Attack: 33

Is this acceptable?

>>48070076
Basically, yes. Intense training and basically trying to go about increasing your strength like normal won't make a significant difference. If you started now and trained intensely from the next thread until when Freeza and Cooler arrive, you might be able to make between 2.5 and 3 million. If you did the same kind of intense training and your Power Level were double Chuu Lee's (8.4 million), you might hit between 8.6 and 8.9 million.

This all said, the Potential Unlock of the Elder Kai's results in strength comparable to and potentially even greater than that of a Super Saiyan 3 equivalent. Furthermore, it is a transformation like Super Saiyan and the Raio-Ten, but with much less stamina draw than either; it's almost as easy to control as your base form.

Divine Ki is not exclusive to Saiyans, obviously, but it is also exceptionally hard to get a significant amount of. Kami has a very, very minuscule amount of it, as does Trip, now. Trip may find a way to gain more of it, though. Furthermore, merely gaining it isn't the end of such a thing either; truly controlling such Ki is an end goal, there.

This all said... there is also a chance of a protagonist switch. If you behave.
>>
>>48070293
is acceptable
>>
>>48070293
>Is this acceptable?
I like it.
>>
>>48070293
Yep Looks good.
>>
>>48070293
Fortunately we have all those super dooper buddha powerz that let us buff allies.
>>
File: Dlanor.A..Knox.full.977010.jpg (952 KB, 894x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dlanor.A..Knox.full.977010.jpg
952 KB, 894x1280
>>48070179
>Magic is the great equalizer.
>>
File: bulchi_by_dark_crawler-d78uqrg.png (239 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bulchi_by_dark_crawler-d78uqrg.png
239 KB, 1024x1024
hey, can someone recolor the blue hair and eyes to orange and red respectively on this picture?
>>
File: Machi.png (157 KB, 223x640) Image search: [Google]
Machi.png
157 KB, 223x640
>>48070310
>>48070320
>>48070339
All right then, so that's how it'll be.

>>48070494
Being able to legitimately support allies if you start to fall behind is going to be a great help later down the line, and potentially soon if you want to play things smart.

>>48070596
I should probably start stocking up on these myself...
>>
>>48070673
her hair looks like someone tried to dye their hair but couldn't do it right
>>
>>48070673
>machi

http://machinasa.deviantart.com/
>>
>>48070673
Right now, Maple buddhaing the fuck out of Goku could probably kill Frieza, right?
>>
>>48070889
We could probably kill Frieza barring Frieza using up some of Towa's pot
>>
>>48070684
Yeah, kinda thew that together at the last minute. Please, feel free to make something better.

>>48070816
DA dumpster diving has thankfully not taken me to such places.

>>48070889
>>48071004
Goku is strong enough to defeat Freeza. If you gave him enough of a support boost he might be able to take Cooler on, but it wouldn't be easy for him.

Might be another thing to worry about.
>>
>>48071121
well, you said please, so I'll have something for you this week
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.