[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A (Elf) race eats over thousands year only flesh. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: White-tailed_deer.jpg (1 MB, 2700x2051) Image search: [Google]
White-tailed_deer.jpg
1 MB, 2700x2051
>A (Elf) race eats over thousands year only flesh.

Would that affect the body?
>>
File: le happy thalmor.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
le happy thalmor.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>(((Elf)))
>>
>>48060219
Death seeing as how meat doesn't really preserve well for 1000 years
>>
>>48060219
>What are carnivores?
>>
>>48060219
Meat doesn't keep that long.
>>
>>48060219
Rocks at best mostly dirt
Or possibly severe backpain from the ridiculous they get from digging out ancient carcasses from the glaciers, just hoping this meat is old enough.
Could be why they're so pro-nature. Global warming would speed up how quickly their race starves to death
>>
>A race eats only flesh and that for a very, very long period.

Is that more clearly?
>>
>>48060755

They all get /fit/ as fuck.
>>
>>48060755
You mean that they only eat meat for a very very long time?
It would work wonders if they have the metabolism for it. Assuming humanlike? They would die of scurvy after a year or ten.
>>
>>48060790
>Not garnishing your food

Just because you eat only meat doesn't mean it needs to be raw.
>>
>>48060755
See, I thought you meant meat from thousand-year-old creatures, in which case the Elves are probably the best hunters of magical aberrations in the realm.
>>
File: image.png (442 KB, 766x820) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442 KB, 766x820
>either a thinly veiled veganfag thread or thinly veiled vegetarian bait
I can't decide. Either way it's awful.

Have an elf anyway.
>>
>>48060827
I was more concerned about the unvaried diet. lack of vitamins and other deficiency disorder. There's very little vitamin C in meat and organs if it's cooked. Raw it still has enough. I assumed that the elves knows which animals can be eaten raw.

They would get Toxoplasma gondii, though. But them being unreasonable is nothing new.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii#Risk_factors_for_human_infection
>>
>>48060219
Elves that eat meat gradually become deer. Little known elf fact.
>>
>>48061203
Elves that only eat meat gradually become cumsluts
>>
Don't elves live to be several hundreds of years old? Wouldn't that only be two or three generations?
>>
>>48060219
No.
>>
>>48060755
English isn't your first language is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x687
>>48061860
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>48062864
Fair enough

Though, i don't think I've really seen a setting where elves didn't live several hundreds of years long or weren't flat-out immortal
>>
>>48060219
So, the Bosmer from TES?
>>
>>48060219
It's magic. It does whatever you want it to.
>>
>>48060219
Assuming they evolved for that, it'd be fine. Humans can live off of an exclusively carnivorous diet for a pretty long time before we start paying for it same thing with a purely vegetable diet. Optimally speaking you need a mixture of both to be totally healthy.

But, elves are not humans, and probably have different digestive systems. If they were optimized for consuming meat only, they could do just fine. A shorter digestive tract would be a start, and they would probably either be far leaner than humans (the cougar/leopard/cheetah route) or fucking ripped as shit (tiger route) compared to humans.

A few things would change though.

1: They would smell terrible. Pure carnivores have a distinct smell. Even humans have this, you can literally smell red meat in someone's sweat.

2: Their shit would be horrifyingly gross. Compare dogshit to horseshit sometime, you'll see what I mean.

These two factors mean they would probably be OCD levels of clean, because otherwise prey could smell them coming from miles away.

3: Their teeth would be way different. They might have larger canines than humans. They would need to be able to bite into living, thrashing animals with thick hides without losing teeth.
>>
File: sad.jpg (134 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
134 KB, 900x900
>>48063920
>Retconned
>>
If they have the same dietary requirements as humans, they better eat a lot of liver or they'll die of scurvy a few months in.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.